PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 05:02
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

goldblatt
05-19-02, 17:05
see post for Prince George's county from 5/19/02.......

Clix
07-31-03, 11:00
Had to be in Annapolis this morning early.
Was leaving on West Street at about 10:00AM, say 6 blocks or so from Church Circle,
and was watching for suspects as always.....but knew damn well there is NOTHING in Annapolis......how wrong a person can be.
Nothing to brag about and nothing to report other than there was a somewhat tall, not really attracive, slim brunette maybe late twenties early thirties walking toward Ch Cir. direction smoking a cigarette in decent clothes....no titties to speak of and not my cup of tea either.
We made eye contact as I was slowly driving by....and the look continued with her giving me "THE LOOK". No doubt in my mind she was working....but keeping a somewhat low profile.
I said to myself, well I will be damned, there is action in Annapolis....but not my cup of tea.....
Continued going slowly up West street....and I will be damned again! A few blocks past SW #1 was SW #2...a sort of chunky dirty bloned girl, probably late twenties, larger titties....eye contact made, the old look and nod and winkage.....but I was not biting. ...for two reasons - got a reasonable drainage in Baltimore earlier this morning and second I had to get back to the office.....

So, it appears there is action in Annapolis, but who knows the quality.......
anyone got any first hand experience with either of these SW's?
Thanks
Clix

Cum Fountain
01-28-04, 09:28
FYI, there are several SWs in Annapolis. All are on West ST and can be found if you travel from Church Circle all the way down to Rte 2.

Sailor02
05-03-04, 12:22
Hello to all Md nongers,

I'm planning a trip to the Annapolis area soon. I've noticed that there is very little activity on this board even though there has been reported SW activity. Would you please update me either on this board or PM me is you'd prefer. I'd like to have a good time while visiting your beautiful state.

Thanks,

Sailor02

Bradman
05-03-04, 15:56
Sailor,

There is little activity on this board cuz there is little activity on the streets. There have been a few reports, but I've looked many a time and seen nothing. Your best bet is to get a car and drive up to Baltimore. It's less than a half hour away and has all you could want. Check the bmore board.

TheUberGeek
05-03-04, 19:20
Agreed Bradman. I live in Annapolis, and it is deader than disco around here.

Auto
05-27-04, 12:35
Doesn't sound like there's much action in Annapolis. Gotta swing through there Monday night and was hoping I could find some company. Anybody got a phone number or two for a fellow monger out of Boston?

Hugh Jardon
05-27-04, 13:49
I live near Annapolis.
There is a small SW scene along West St. near Church circle, but it's real risky. There are LE busts there all the time.
There are no AMPs in all of Anne Arundel County, which includes Annapolis.
Best bets are: Baltimore for SWs-45 minutes away, Howard County/Jessup/Laurel for AMP HJ-45 minutes away, or DC for FS AMP-1 hour away.
There are many reports for each area in the appropriate part of the forum.

My Time
06-09-04, 16:02
If you drive from Solomons Island Rd (Rte 2) on West St. to Church Circle you will usually see one or two out and about. But as Hugh said be careful LE is out in force.

There is an adult bookstore on West St. right at the corner of West and Solomons Island Rd and a few SW sometimes hang out there.

My Time

Ustrongman
06-28-04, 17:22
This afternoon at about 1:30, I noticed what I thought to be a wsw on West near the KFC. She was pretty chunky, was wearing a black wide brimed hat, had buck teeth, and almost looked like a guy at 30 mph. Then a half a block away there was a dark blue ULE and it was in the line of sight to watch her every move. I turned around and the ule was gone, and the wsw had crossed the street and it was just as ugly then too! She was flagging down cars. IMHO, she was too damn nasty to be part of a sting. I wish there was an AMP in that part of the state, or some affordable incall. Guess I'll stick with DC AMPS in the meantime, since the service is predictable and they always call me by name!

Be careful in Anna Police.

Cum Fountain
07-01-04, 16:31
The advice that SW hang out at or near the adult bookstore is incorrect. You will never see them that close to route 2. The farthest that they come up is in the grassy area to the left of the strip where the discount video store is. They can be found near Zips Drycleaners and the KFC. (although these are super dregs but ugly crackheads for the most part). You will find them near the gas station and on the other side of the new circle, and along the wall there as well as driving toward church circle. There is a tall thin pretty good looking redhead named Sherry. She will bbbjcim swallow. And prob. anything else.

Happy hunting

My Time
07-03-04, 17:16
I guess the BSW's I saw at the back parking lot at the bookstore were guys dressed as woman. I don't think so but hey you never know now a days. They were there and they gave me the look when I drove by, but they were so butt ugly and only rated a 2 in my book. I agree that more are past the new circle and driving towards Church Circle. I've never seen the redhead their but would like to.

Baltimonger
07-03-04, 18:52
Be careful around that bookstore. I know of 2 older married guys in my neighborhood who were caught in a sting by AAPD a few years ago. Their names and addy's were put in the paper. For real entertainment on West St., watch that crazy homeless guy with the nasty dreads play with that plastic bag.

My Time
07-05-04, 11:03
Baltimonger,

Yeah I know who you're talking about. He can sure swing that bag. There was an article about him in the Capital a couple years ago and his nickname was "Buckwheat", he's very popular. When he starts swinging that bag I'm afraid he'll hurt somebody.

I didn't know about the sting operation there at that book store thanks for the info.

I've never stopped at the bookstore just drove past it and drove down the side street where I saw the ladies standing in the back parking lot. They were so butt ugly though that I high tailed it out of there as soon as I could.

Thanks,

MY TIME

Muff Scout
07-05-04, 21:34
Hey B'Monger,

Is it worth making the trip down to Annapolis, or should I stick to the clix loop?

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Baltimonger
07-06-04, 16:35
If you see Anybody worth picking up in Annapolis, I'd venture to say it's ULE. Then again, I stay where its safe: Brooklyn, CB, and the Clix. Up there, there's a certain amount of acceptance by the community and LE. Very little Horse floating around, and the overall higher class of Annapolis makes for bad mongering. I don't even like the bars there, I feel out of place among the Uncle Otto-esque types (Heroes is o.k. though, because they don't allow cigar smoking during happy hour. Sorry Otto :D).

I live in between the 2 cities, so it's not hard to fugure out which way to go.

Clix
07-06-04, 19:41
Gotta chime in here on the naptown action.
It exists, albeit very much in the shadows.
Most ladies of the SW variety live in the low income housing located accross from the parking garage(s) off of West Street in Downtown annapolis, not far from the courthouse.
However, the SW are savvy enough to maintain a "reasonably" low profile of thier intentions as LE does not put up with it.
The jerk weed U turn maneuvers etc that are often seen in Baltimore with success will never work in Annapolis.
It must look like a friend picking up a friend they see walking or off the main street, but not residential side street.
West Street is the main drag.
I have seen them at all hours of the day, particularly in the AM.
I have not worked in Annapolis in several years, but do have occasion to drift into the city, and nothing has changed.
Three weeks ago, at 8:30 AM, I had just parked my car in the garage for a court date and bang, walking accross the street was a SW....I got "the look" and she was damn good looking too.
Unfortunately, I was with a buddy who does not hold to this sort of activity, so the radar went up, but back down....

All in all, Annapolis is like Laurel, if you are driving through and see something worthwhile, gobble it up, cause chances are if you drive down looking for it, they wont be there.
Stick with Baltimore for cruising for the tang....

Clix

Because I Can
07-19-04, 20:22
There were 3 decent girls giving looks on West St. today. They were all between the BK and DD around rush hour. Unfortunately I missed all 3, there are very eager mongers around here that are daring and stuid when it comes to making the pick up!

Alan Duval
08-09-04, 14:39
I've only scored twice on West St in probably 2 dozen pass throughs... but last night made up for many.

Last evening I spotted a likely prospect on West St, just west of the downtown area, so carefully drove around the block looking for any sign of LE.

Seeing none, I turned right just in front of her, catching her eye the second time. Drove down that block and returned, again looking for LE.

She jumped in, asked me whether I was LE, and we drove off together.

She was uncommonly pretty, young, smelled nice, and looked healthy. Her skin was very smooth and silky... making me want to spring for a really nice motel and spend hours and hours. No time for that last night, so I stuck with the quickie / car routine.

I think she said her name was Jennie. BSW, 23. I'm very seldom happy with someone that young (lacking experience!) -- but she was soooo cute. I thought it was worth it. Was it ever!

Very professional, good conversationalist, had me quite aroused by her frank, sexual conversation before we arrived at her spot. Utterly fantastic BJ.

She should quit providing and open a school. Husbands everywhere would quit the hobby and stay at home if their wives were graduates and racticed her style and technique.

Cum Fountain
08-14-04, 11:41
There is a young cute redhead in Annapolis now, sometimes dresses very sexy and is about 4 month pregnant. Very hot. I have spoken to her, but not yet had the pleasure. I saw her park in a mall parking lot in a trade van with a guy and then saw the truck start to rock. So I know that she is pumping. Told me she has a bit of milk

Cum Fountain
08-30-04, 20:22
I have not seen the preggo redhead in several weeks. CF

Walking Around
09-07-04, 02:36
Annapolis was dead this weekend I made several runs through the area and saw nothing but a lot of LE.

ed21403
09-07-04, 19:40
I usually run down West st. on my way to work around 5:15am or so. I see some ladys frequently. But I also see LE just as frequently.

Ed

Batman62
09-15-04, 20:58
Saw a Prego Redhead on West st. She was with a toddler. She was cute and young maybe late teens and could not be more than early 20's. Because she was with a toddler, i did not approach, nor was she looking. I was wondering if she could me the same sw mentioned by CF.

I never had a Redhead, it would be nice to experience one sometime soon.

Happy Hunting

Batman62

Cum Fountain
09-16-04, 12:57
Batman, that is not her. That is a different preggo redhead. She is not, from what I can tell, a SW. The other one is much much much better looking and will not have a toddler with her. CF

Because I Can
09-23-04, 15:21
Tuesday night I was able to sample the local cuisine.

Met Pamela by the U-Ho, 5'5", very nice rack, avg medium build. Dressed like a civilian, stretch tight top with jogging shorts on bottom. Pleasing CBJ for 2.5 Jacks.

She is "renting a hotel so I might be out more often."

Batman62
10-13-04, 22:38
Cruised several times since my last post with no luck. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place. Guess I should stick to Balt.

Batman62

Cumgun
10-25-04, 17:49
Caught a real cutie walking toward church circle last week. About 5-8 sandy blonde/light brown college aged appearance. Thought the look was there and pulled up to for the pick up. Some alarm souned in one of the places across rom us just as she got close to my door. I think she got spooked and have been bummed ever since. crying in my soup I remain

Baltimonger
11-19-04, 22:07
I was running some errands tonight in Naptown. Saw a BSW by the post office in Eastport. Wearing short-shorts and doing the corner to corner and back shuffle. Passed by her 5 times and she gave me the wave twice. I didn't want to risk it as a relative is Annapolis LE.

K.J. Baltimonger

Cum Fountain
11-23-04, 16:45
Hooked up with Jamie. Young, dark hair, very pretty, big tits, clean. She hangs on Old Solomons off West street. Very nice BBBJCIM spit for Jackson. Recommend her