PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Zed2320
06-01-16, 22:46
Paid a visit to this club this week end. Since it was a holiday weekend, there were only 5 girls working. This is a BYOB place with a selection of mixers. The atmosphere is chill, and the decoration is basic, like a pool hall. There was a 10 USD cover, no minimum buy on juice / mixers, and the lap dances are 25 USD, you buy them at the bar. They use a system with tickets, and write the girl's name on them. Although a system I hadn't seen before, it was cool. I think it keeps the girls from being like vultures when you walk in the place, and there's no shady upselling or hold-outs on you. Of course this also means you can't negotiate with a girl.

WIR? Yes.

Kyowa
06-02-16, 02:47
Must be new? Never heard anything about any strip-club IN Clarksville for several years now! Brief search only turned-up address\location on College Street, in an area that I remember as mixed commercial / industrial & (WAY-down-scale) residential; but there used to be, years ago, a gay-bar around there that had drag-shows: are You sure that these dancers are really biological-FEMALES? Anyway: only info I could find was "hours: 9 pm to 4 am, Mon' through Sat' nights" so is this correct? I'd appreciate as much added info' as anybody can give: preferably by posting, but if You have top-secret info' please feel free to p'm' me!

Paid a visit to this club this week end. Since it was a holiday weekend, there were only 5 girls working. This is a BYOB place with a selection of mixers. The atmosphere is chill, and the decoration is basic, like a pool hall. There was a 10 USD cover, no minimum buy on juice / mixers, and the lap dances are 25 USD, you buy them at the bar. They use a system with tickets, and write the girl's name on them. Although a system I hadn't seen before, it was cool. I think it keeps the girls from being like vultures when you walk in the place, and there's no shady upselling or hold-outs on you. Of course this also means you can't negotiate with a girl.BTW: surprised me to find that "Pink Lady" is still listed as operating, now on TinyTown Road, according to StripClubList! Thought they went belly-up when they closed the place on FCB near the mil'surp' stores! But (technically) they were never licensed to be a stripper-show-bar anyway: the "girls" were supposed to be just customers who wanted to get on a little stage in the corner & "go-go" dance for tips! & definitely not supposed to show any tits or especially any pink / poon! Either Clarksville's politicians or their L'E'O's have changed their policies, or somebody's "pushing their luck" allowing lap-dances for cash! & before any body mentions CatWest: it's in Kentucky (OakGrove) & (as I understand it) it's even "grandfathered in" (as far as current OakGrove Municipal-Ordinances &\or State Regulations regarding "adult-entertainment / erotic-entertainment" in places-of-business that sell &\or serve alcoholic-beverages) as exsisting & operating for several decades prior to current ordinances or regulations! Unless my memory is failing & CatWest is BYOB too! (I never drink alcohol when I go to stripper-shows anyway: too much risks, of various kinds, for me! I just want to watch the shows so I always drink soft-drinks; then I never have to worry about DUI-stops when I leave.) _ Sincerely: A' K'.

WIR? Yes.Couldn't find "WIR" in "Abbreviations" so what does it mean? & why "yes"? _ Sincerely: A' K'.

OzzyBear1979
06-02-16, 19:04
WIR? Yes.I think it means "Would I Return".

FigLeaf
06-02-16, 19:33
[\QUOTE].

Couldn't find "[you]WIR[ / you]" in "[B]Abbreviations[ / B]" so what does it mean? & why "[B]yes[ / B] _ Sincerely: A' K'. [ / QUOTE].

Just a guess but could it be "Would I return?

Kyowa
06-03-16, 00:25
I think it means "Would I Return?"

Just a guess but could it be "Would I return?"Thank You both for Your answer: "would I return? Yes" does make sense; & seems so obvious now that You've both answered it, that I don't know why it never occurred to me. _ I'd be very grateful for any additional info' on this place; or also on "Pink Lady" if it's now still in operation on TinyTown Road, or anyplace else! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Zed2320
06-03-16, 22:25
Apologies, WIR. Would I Return. While it lacked decorative style, I liked that it was a down to earth type of place. The ladies didn't circle the place like sharks, there were a couple to my particular liking. And while you're not allowed to touch it is a contact lap-dance.

Thank You both for Your answer: "would I return? Yes" does make sense; & seems so obvious now that You've both answered it, that I don't know why it never occurred to me. _ I'd be very grateful for any additional info' on this place; or also on "Pink Lady" if it's now still in operation on TinyTown Road, or anyplace else! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Mac Jayii
06-08-16, 22:37
Must be new? Never heard anything about any strip-club IN Clarksville for several years now! Brief search only turned-up address\location on College Street, in an area that I remember as mixed commercial / industrial & (WAY-down-scale) residential; but there used to be, years ago, a gay-bar around there that had drag-shows: are You sure that these dancers are really biological-FEMALES? Anyway: only info I could find was "hours: 9 pm to 4 am, Mon' through Sat' nights" so is this correct? I'd appreciate as much added info' as anybody can give: preferably by posting, but if You have top-secret info' please feel free to p'm' me!

BTW: surprised me to find that "Pink Lady" is still listed as operating, now on TinyTown Road, according to StripClubList! Thought they went belly-up when they closed the place on FCB near the mil'surp' stores! But (technically) they were never licensed to be a stripper-show-bar anyway: the "girls" were supposed to be just customers who wanted to get on a little stage in the corner & "go-go" dance for tips! & definitely not supposed to show any tits or especially any pink / poon! Either Clarksville's politicians or their L'E'O's have changed their policies, or somebody's "pushing their luck" allowing lap-dances for cash! & before any body mentions CatWest: it's in Kentucky (OakGrove) & (as I understand it) it's even "grandfathered in" (as far as current OakGrove Municipal-Ordinances &\or State Regulations regarding "adult-entertainment / erotic-entertainment" in places-of-business that sell &\or serve alcoholic-beverages) as exsisting & operating for several decades prior to current ordinances or regulations! Unless my memory is failing & CatWest is BYOB too! (I never drink alcohol when I go to stripper-shows anyway: too much risks, of various kinds, for me! I just want to watch the shows so I always drink soft-drinks; then I never have to worry about DUI-stops when I leave.) _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Couldn't find "WIR" in "Abbreviations" so what does it mean? & why "yes"? _ Sincerely: A' K'.They used to be locate on Riverside and then moved a couple of years ago. Funny enough the spot they were at on riverside is now a gay club. It is your basic go go club. Go after hours spot to go to and just chill out and enjoy the scenery.

MagicBoy
06-25-16, 23:30
Anyone see this girl. Hard to catch her I know she travels between here and Jonesboro but never seen her yet. Looking for anyone who has?

Lougle69
06-26-16, 11:49
Anyone see this girl. Hard to catch her I know she travels between here and Jonesboro but never seen her yet. Looking for anyone who has?Got a contact number or a link?

DarkHowl
10-08-17, 00:38
Hey All. Long weekend and looking for some fun near Clarksville. Pink Lady back up or is The Cat West in Oak Grove the nearest club?

Mac Jayii
10-08-17, 14:33
Hey All. Long weekend and looking for some fun near Clarksville. Pink Lady back up or is The Cat West in Oak Grove the nearest club?A go go club call stilettos and cat west still here, but not worth your time or money unless you are hell bent on staying local.

Neyekon
08-17-19, 13:24
Visited the Pink Lady, saw that the reviews were terrible—definitely peaked my interest. I love trashy places. Byob. Girls are young. Some a little reluctant to be there. Surprisingly there were more girls than guys there. Maybe it was friends supporting their friends. Great pole work, but run of the mill. Nothing really stuck out, more of a place to hangout and watch okay dancing.

SmakThatAzz69
09-03-19, 16:13
Any of the local dancers pull extra duty on the side (or at work LOL)? Feel free to PM me with details.

DastGeer
11-04-20, 12:28
I'll be back in town for my first drill since the Rona hit. Are the clubs open again? Are any worth going to?

DastGeer
04-07-21, 09:46
Of the local options, which is the most fun?

I don't have time to drive down to Nashville, so I'm trying to make the best of what's nearby.

Mac Jayii
04-09-21, 09:05
Of the local options, which is the most fun?

I don't have time to drive down to Nashville, so I'm trying to make the best of what's nearby.There really isn't any. Cat West would be your best bet. Stilettos is just a gogo club.