PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

OldJarHead2111
11-29-15, 21:22
OK I know they are still around, but where? Since the uncle put up the local "office" in the "area" they all went someplace. So where are they?! LOL.

Kyowa
12-01-15, 02:40
OK I know they are still around, but where? Since the uncle put up the local "office" in the "area" they all went someplace! So where are they?Even seven or eight years ago, before the cop's opened their Providence substation, it was getting to where finding a streetwalker anywhere in town (other than over around those trailer-villages & cheap apartments in old Providence) was about as likely as getting a Lottery scratch-off w' a prize in the hundreds of $'s! & even on the backstreets where the cheap housing areas were it was always only hit-or-miss! If there were still s'w's around Clarks' I'd think some guy would have posted something in the last seven or eight years! I'd bet that s'w's are now as extinct as the GeatAuk or the Dodo-bird. _ sincerely: A' K'.

Cudders
01-01-17, 16:17
I cannot believe how scarce the SW scene is around here. I have been scouting after work and looking to see potential hotspots. I have seen a couple girls in front of a certain hotel adjacent to base, but they are just traveling from point A to point B. Hopefully with the warmer weather these ladies decide to stay out for a little longer and take the scenic route home!

Tew39
01-01-17, 21:02
I cannot believe how scarce the SW scene is around here. I have been scouting after work and looking to see potential hotspots. I have seen a couple girls in front of a certain hotel adjacent to base, but they are just traveling from point A to point B. Hopefully with the warmer weather these ladies decide to stay out for a little longer and take the scenic route home!They use to hang out around new providence and greenwood area.

Cudders
01-03-17, 14:45
They use to hang out around new providence and greenwood area.It is always interesting to visit the dry river beds. Where exactly is new providence and greenwood?

Megawatts
01-27-17, 14:55
It is always interesting to visit the dry river beds. Where exactly is new providence and greenwood?
New Providence is North up the hill from the river, and greenwood is by the county offices by the library. The greenwood area use to be handle by a guy that ran a convenience store, he was dealing and to help his customer fund their habit he would set them up with the Johns. I was stationed there in the late 90's, best bet was to get hooked up with a madam at one of the local bars close to base. She would keep you knee deep in it if you could afford it. Back then. 6 $ would fund a good time with a clean provider.

STemplar
06-08-17, 19:11
No SW in this town. Better bring lubes and jack off.

Any hints to find them?

Charlie0975
06-09-17, 21:27
No SW in this town. Better bring lubes and jack off.

Any hints to find them?They may start coming back out since the LEO substation is shutting down near the hotel. If you have any luck, please share info, but I think that area has been dead for far too long to be revived.

Cudders
06-11-17, 21:36
They may start coming back out since the LEO substation is shutting down near the hotel. If you have any luck, please share info, but I think that area has been dead for far too long to be revived.I have seen some females walking around 41 A and they always seem to be in need. Sometimes walking around with a guy. I'm hoping this trend continues, this time without the fellow. This city needs a good SW scene.

Cudders
06-26-17, 07:35
They may start coming back out since the LEO substation is shutting down near the hotel. If you have any luck, please share info, but I think that area has been dead for far too long to be revived.Any updates on the station getting shut down? I recently trekked to Nashville for the hunt, it wasn't a good experience.

Haha.

STemplar
07-05-17, 17:43
Head up to Providence Road. Go around the K-mart and back to Shell, passing Vacation Htl. Found girls. She's MILF. Another one is older than MILF, lost few front teeth, but awesome BJ. She sucked 'tll the well ran dry.

Any updates on the station getting shut down? I recently trekked to Nashville for the hunt, it wasn't a good experience.

Haha.

HungovrTonite
03-22-18, 13:54
I've searched through years of posts trying to find areas where I might find street walkers. I regularly check providence but can't find anything. Is there an area that I can find these birds or is this town really that dry? Does it get better in the summer? I would appreciate any info.

SportyOne81
03-23-18, 16:44
I've searched through years of posts trying to find areas where I might find street walkers. I regularly check providence but can't find anything. Is there an area that I can find these birds or is this town really that dry? Does it get better in the summer? I would appreciate any info.Now that Craigslist has shut down their personal ad section, maybe they will have to take to the streets again.

Charlie0975
03-23-18, 18:42
I use to check out the menu in that area before the LEO substation. Had more misses than hits. Now that its come and gone, I wouldn't recommend the area (churches, schools and day cares). Alot of the long time residents in those houses got tired of the traffic and will take video and pics of the cars. Not to mention the thugs.

Be safe.

HungovrTonite
03-23-18, 20:42
I use to check out the menu in that area before the LEO substation. Had more misses than hits. Now that its come and gone, I wouldn't recommend the area (churches, schools and day cares). Alot of the long time residents in those houses got tired of the traffic and will take video and pics of the cars. Not to mention the thugs.

Be safe.Thanks for the heads up. Is there another area that I can get a better chance at a hit? I see news reports about exit 4 but They always talk about BP for that area. Right now Nashville has been the only place to get my fix but that's hell to travel all that way.

Charlie0975
03-30-18, 17:28
Thanks for the heads up. Is there another area that I can get a better chance at a hit? I see news reports about exit 4 but They always talk about BP for that area. Right now Nashville has been the only place to get my fix but that's hell to travel all that way.Unfortunately no. Theres a chance you may find something on the menu that you enjoy. If you do, savor it for as long as possible b / c more than likely it will become unavailable quickly. Utr's are your best bet for the area, less drama involved.

Cudders
06-07-18, 11:22
With Backpage extinct and double list now requiring registration, you would think there would be girls out and about. I just came from a visit home and there was no shortage of action around the streets. Has anyone had any luck lately?

OldJarHead2111
11-25-18, 09:18
With Backpage extinct and double list now requiring registration, you would think there would be girls out and about. I just came from a visit home and there was no shortage of action around the streets. Has anyone had any luck lately?Thought I saw one yesterday walking in the area of the uncle's old sub-station. Was smoking and walking little chubby butt looked clean from what I could tell. Wearing flowered color leggings. Didn't have time to stop also a ton of traffic around no sign of uncle.

SportyOne81
12-15-18, 04:43
Thought I saw one yesterday walking in the area of the uncle's old sub-station. Was smoking and walking little chubby butt looked clean from what I could tell. Wearing flowered color leggings. Didn't have time to stop also a ton of traffic around no sign of uncle.Girls don't walk anymore, LOL. That would take too much effort. They are using apps like Tinder and Meetme. Create a profile and turn on your location finder. You will have a date in less than an hour.

Cudders
04-18-19, 05:48
Hello gents, in this new fictional world the temperatures have been getting warmer, and with it came a panhandler. Blondish, looks okay from afar, and around her 30's. In my dream, she's been hanging around the ramp off 101st in 41 A. If anyone can help me elaborate on this dream message me with whatever you'd like to add in!

BenjiFranklin
05-14-19, 18:28
I would love to meet a UTR in your city. I am in town all this week.

MwWanderer1
06-20-19, 11:42
I would love to meet a UTR in your city. I am in town all this week.I am headed there next week, I am hoping you had some success and can share your knowledge with me?

HungovrTonite
07-26-19, 17:36
Had to run an errand over by The Mart off Providence. Made eye contact with a high 30's maybe low 40's Hispanic woman outside of the convience store. Watched her for a minute from inside a place because my radar went off. Coming out she struck up convo and asked for a ride but I had somewhere to be. Tan skin, fast talking, decent body with tits I want to see. See thru top with bathing suit underneath and white skirt. Was there today at 4 30 pm. Butch female handler around the corner if that bugs you. Drive by and see or let me know if you give her a ride, would love to know how she is. Going to make more runs by that location to get my fix.

OldJarHead2111
03-23-20, 16:00
Two were out today. Noonish first tried to approach me at the ATM by Hooters. Was asking for some help. Fat shoulder length blond hair looked clean I guess. Her white man looked homeless as fuck was sitting on the wall watching. Went up the hill and saw a BSW long corn rows looked clean and decent looking I guess looked to be 20's. Be safe.

OldJarHead2111
08-17-20, 13:42
Pretty sure I saw one at dodges about 11 am getting a fountain drink. She went out just before me and vanished. Idk where she went there was no car there to pick her up. About 5' tiny loaded with tatts blond.