PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mac Jayii
08-09-15, 08:46
I have tried twice wth this ad. Might be a text receiving problem but goes silent right before the deed. You might have better luck. http://clarksville.craigslist.org/stp/5163023565.html.

Cudders
01-23-16, 21:34
Does anyone know a girl who goes by Amber? I'm trying to set something up for this week with her but I don't know if she's UTR or just a provider coming back from retirement.

JohnPete1981
01-24-16, 14:05
Does anyone know a girl who goes by Amber? I'm trying to set something up for this week with her but I don't know if she's UTR or just a provider coming back from retirement.Do you have a number or pic? Pm me if you want.

Cudders
01-24-16, 14:41
Sorry, here are the pics.

Gig1971
02-04-16, 23:22
Sorry, here are the pics.Any notes on this one yet? All set, just want to know so additional info before I do.

Gig1971
02-05-16, 23:04
Any notes on this one yet? All set, just want to know so additional info before I do.Cmon fellow mongers, Anyone know if this is safe is all I need to know. I will do the usual scouting, but hoping someone can shed some light on her.

Gig1971
02-07-16, 09:47
Cmon fellow mongers, Anyone know if this is safe is all I need to know. I will do the usual scouting, but hoping someone can shed some light on her.Alright fuckers, TOFTT and Amber is legit, but there are things about her that most will not like. Not GFE, No Greek and if you are not a smoker, you won't like this either. Says she wants to remain UTR, but we will see how bad her habits push her to come out of hiding. PM me with much more detail if needed. May take me a day to get back to those PM's though, so just hang tight.

Peyton Brown
02-10-16, 21:38
Alright fuckers, TOFTT and Amber is legit, but there are things about her that most will not like. Not GFE, No Greek and if you are not a smoker, you won't like this either. Says she wants to remain UTR, but we will see how bad her habits push her to come out of hiding. PM me with much more detail if needed. May take me a day to get back to those PM's though, so just hang tight.I saw her and was pleased. She's legitimately tiny--real tight--has great nipples, and is serious about making sure you leave with a smile.

Gig1971
12-20-16, 15:36
Anyone have any info on her lately? Have not heard from her in a while now. She went UTR and some small shit she had to deal with, but nothing from her lately.

SportyOne81
12-26-16, 02:36
Anyone have any info on her lately? Have not heard from her in a while now. She went UTR and some small shit she had to deal with, but nothing from her lately.I am pretty sure she went to New Orleans, at least tahts what she told me the last time I saw her which was last spring. I tried her several times over the summer up through the end of August with now response.

TylerGibbs
03-09-17, 23:51
I need at least 2 clean and discreet males to join me in a GB tomorrow with a Gorgeous MWF that's here in Clarksville for business. Please let me know asap if you are available at 4 pm Friday, March 10th. You can send me a message here or on kik messenger.