PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Relaxation

Hornysamowen
06-15-15, 07:53
Hope the new place will honor the old Tokoyo Spa card. It would suck if they don't.

Viet Whisperer
06-15-15, 11:27
Hope the new place will honor the old Tokoyo Spa card. It would suck if they don't.Good luck on that. This place either loses my card almost each time or says they have new owner a lot. It's pretty funny actually. There are at least 4 cards around somewhere with 1 or 2 visits on them LOL.

Kalani69
06-15-15, 13:58
Suggest changing the name of the Tokyo Spa thread to: "Heavenly Relaxation FKA Tokyo Spa". Easier to search for past reports. Moderator. Or Admin. May have to do that.

Honolulu808
06-15-15, 15:42
Suggest changing the name of the Tokyo Spa thread to: "Heavenly Relaxation FKA Tokyo Spa". Easier to search for past reports. Moderator. Or Admin. May have to do that.How about Heavenly Relaxation FKA Tokyo Spa FKA Rosemarri.

TT Twista
06-15-15, 16:15
Tokyo Spa did not change their name to Heavenly Relaxation. Tokyo Spa is still called Tokyo Spa. Please wait for confirmation next time before jumping to conclusions and creating confusion.

Harley071
06-15-15, 17:50
Hope the new place will honor the old Tokoyo Spa card. It would suck if they don't.Good luck with that one fellow monger?

FunWorld
06-15-15, 18:13
Does Heavenly Relaxation exist?

The BP ad yesterday confused a lot of people.

Tokyo Spa should clarify this asap.

H Mobius
06-16-15, 04:03
Does Heavenly Relaxation exist?

The BP ad yesterday confused a lot of people.

Tokyo Spa should clarify this asap.I also saw an ad that was formatted in a way that led me to believe they changed their name to "Heavenly Relaxation".

They run multiple ads; the ones I currently see do not have this, so perhaps it has already been rectified by the maker after being informed of posts here.

Kalani69
06-16-15, 04:06
Hope the new place will honor the old Tokoyo Spa card. It would suck if they don't.Hey Horny. Looks like you should request to delete this thread and stick with Tokyo Spa. Too confusing to have two threads for the same amp.