View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Myrtle Beach
11-26-17, 18:55
Any intel?

TheComplacent
11-27-17, 12:28
Any intel?There is, Myrtle. Not sure the name as I've never been to it, but I do know there is one on the island.

Marshst924
11-27-17, 21:50
Any intel?I can tell you it shows up on your CC statement as dunnagans alley. That's the road it's on. Nice touch to throw the wife off. I believe it's still there.

Red Buttons
09-04-18, 23:44
Any intel?Heard of it?

DaveDream
07-05-21, 00:03
Formally known as Centerfold's. Anyone been there and have a report?

MSmithy
07-05-21, 17:56
Formally known as Centerfold's. Anyone been there and have a report?Was there before Covid, plate night more busy than when they first open. Girls were very nice looking but little stage work mostly buy cocktails and rent a room. In the room all, private almost anything was on the menu but very pricey. I choose a 30 minutes of dances. Close and took care of the itch. Good luck not sure what it's like post Covid.

JMcClane00
07-19-21, 19:42
Was there before Covid, plate night more busy than when they first open. Girls were very nice looking but little stage work mostly buy cocktails and rent a room. In the room all, private almost anything was on the menu but very pricey. I choose a 30 minutes of dances. Close and took care of the itch. Good luck not sure what it's like post Covid.How much is the hot tub?

MSmithy
07-19-21, 23:14
How much is the hot tub?Don't recall they had one. I would check the water for swimmers before getting in one there if they have one.

Tuffy12
08-13-21, 12:49
Formally known as Centerfold's. Anyone been there and have a report?I would be interested also, especially any side deals off the premises.

Name Bingo
10-25-21, 23:47
Stopped by HHI's Cheetahs towards the end of Sunday night football game. Probably the worst strip bar experience I've had (and I've been to a few Maybe 4-5 girls, two sitting with a group of guys, not talking and not tipping. The other 2-3 were hanging out with a group of older guys at the front. Anywho, one drink 4-5 songs, not one dancer on stage, no approaches, nada. Didn't even see a titty! Definitely not worth the door fee.

I know HHI is an early to bed place, but is there a time to hit this club? Or should I go to place on 17 towards Savannah next time I'm in town?

Thanks!

Name Bingo
11-03-21, 13:49
Revisited Cheetahs's, dropped by for first inning of World Series, something should be happening!

Nope, two girls, talking to themselves on a couch. Barkeep had to tell them to talk to customers sitting at bar. I asked about other girls, told they would be in later. Given my last trip was later in the evening, doubted it. Not sure how they make money during the offseason other than drinks. But w / no girls, don't stay long enough for two drinks:

Will try Temptations next time, or try something else.

Stopped by HHI's Cheetahs towards the end of Sunday night football game. Probably the worst strip bar experience I've had (and I've been to a few Maybe 4-5 girls, two sitting with a group of guys, not talking and not tipping. The other 2-3 were hanging out with a group of older guys at the front. Anywho, one drink 4-5 songs, not one dancer on stage, no approaches, nada. Didn't even see a titty! Definitely not worth the door fee.

I know HHI is an early to bed place, but is there a time to hit this club? Or should I go to place on 17 towards Savannah next time I'm in town?

Thanks!

KrogMe2000
03-31-22, 02:42
I was at Cheetahs 8/2021. Didn't know of this site then. I went on a Tuesday night then a Friday night about 10/11 p both times. Can't recall entry fee.

Do not take your credit card. Be smart with your $.

Tuesday: super slow so I get approached by cute dancer who takes time to make a personal connection. Really sells the VIP experience. Gives me prices. She mentioned the hot tub but I knew I didn't have anywhere near enough cash for that so didn't ask. She was fun. Lots of grabbing and slapping. Think it was 220 ish for 30 min? Could've been 15 but I think 30.

Friday: it was packed. I blended in like a ghost which was great bc I hate being approached by the unattractive ones. Saw one I liked and went up and asked about dances. She gave same rates as Tuesday girl, but also included a shorter time for less $ than the Tuesday girl. Realized then that Tuesday girl was a real hustler LOL. Friday night girl let me suck her tits which was amazing.

I plan on going back here for my next vacation unless I find a massage that's worth more for my $.

DaveDream
07-05-22, 22:16
Flying in this weekend to play some golf with an old college friend. Has Cheetahs improved? Lap dances in the back and VIP any good? I'm a touchy feely guy but some extras would also be nice. Thanks! Love HHI.

Handsome Robb
07-28-22, 08:52
Flying in this weekend to play some golf with an old college friend. Has Cheetahs improved? Lap dances in the back and VIP any good? I'm a touchy feely guy but some extras would also be nice. Thanks! Love HHI.I went there last night. Not many customers but maybe a dozen or so gals. No one on stage for just me. I did get a couple private dances and you can touch and suck anything that isn't covered. Tiny tight long blonde spinner with the cutest little tits and rock hard nipples was fun to pay with for awhile.

KrogMe2000
07-31-22, 08:02
I went there last night. Not many customers but maybe a dozen or so gals. No one on stage for just me. I did get a couple private dances and you can touch and suck anything that isn't covered. Tiny tight long blonde spinner with the cutest little tits and rock hard nipples was fun to pay with for awhile.How much were the dances? And any idea how much the hot tub costs? I'm going back in a month!

Handsome Robb
07-31-22, 15:49
How much were the dances? And any idea how much the hot tub costs? I'm going back in a month!I did the 10 minutes for $100. I didn't know they had hot tubs. Not sure I'd be interested in that.

KrogMe2000
08-25-22, 21:37
I did the 10 minutes for $100. I didn't know they had hot tubs. Not sure I'd be interested in that.I get that this city is a popular tourist destination but holy shit. $400 for 30 min in the "starter VIP" is rough. I had Chleo who was fucking awesome to me but $400 for 30 hardly felt worth it.

$700 for jacuzzi 30 min. Not sure I'll experience that.

DBag39
01-15-24, 09:01
I'll be visiting the island next month, and while I wish the strip club wasn't the best option, due to the crowd I'll be with, it will probably be the only option for a little entertainment. There isn't much in the forum, and there's only one club in the area from the looks of it. Just wondering if anyone has been fairly recently, and would care to share info about the scene at cheetahs. Realistically, I probably would be happy with a couple drinks, a good view, and possibly a little action in a VIP if possible, but the people I'll be with aren't as depraved as I am, so even that would probably be frowned upon. I'm from an area where extras are readily available at most clubs, but if that's not the case, I'd love to go in with accurate expectations. Thanks for any info provided, and if you're ever in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, I'll gladly return the favor.