PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

S E Monger
07-30-15, 00:55
I have to admit, I have no idea. It is very clear that the strippers work the Tiki Hut from time to time. But is there another cruise that this old boy is missing? I've got $$ burning a hole in my pocket and no one to spend it on. PM me if you've got a UTR to share, or if you are a reliable local provider looking for a local regular.

DadyLngStroke
04-10-18, 12:20
I have to admit, I have no idea. It is very clear that the strippers work the Tiki Hut from time to time. But is there another cruise that this old boy is missing? I've got $$ burning a hole in my pocket and no one to spend it on. PM me if you've got a UTR to share, or if you are a reliable local provider looking for a local regular.I would like to know to this as well.

HogRider3
01-09-19, 13:17
I have to admit, I have no idea. It is very clear that the strippers work the Tiki Hut from time to time. But is there another cruise that this old boy is missing? I've got $$ burning a hole in my pocket and no one to spend it on. PM me if you've got a UTR to share, or if you are a reliable local provider looking for a local regular.I would like to know also.

Silvera
07-21-20, 07:29
I have to admit, I have no idea. It is very clear that the strippers work the Tiki Hut from time to time. But is there another cruise that this old boy is missing? I've got $$ burning a hole in my pocket and no one to spend it on. PM me if you've got a UTR to share, or if you are a reliable local provider looking for a local regular.Has anyone had any luck with picking up a working girl at the Triangle?