PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DifferentDays
12-06-15, 22:26
Has anyone visited this spa just down I-95?

Hartsville
12-08-15, 06:52
Has anyone visited this spa just down I-95?I have been a few times in the past but not recently. They offer FS and the providers are usually 40+.

IronFist1
12-08-15, 12:31
Has anyone visited this spa just down I-95?Older staff when I was there back in May. Upsell started from the get-go. Bad TS very little shower area. Even though it was a couple hours before closing and I was the only one there very rushed. I still left happy with a half ass massage and HJ. Damages not to bad 65 house 30 tip.

Spectator
12-14-15, 11:51
I am considering a stop on my way south. What are the options around here? Wil TOFTT and report back.

Lookbeterindrk
05-29-16, 20:47
New place in town and I decided to toftt. Nice place. Table Shower and massage 1 Hour. 7.

Good Shower and good massage.

Made no request but kept "letting" here get under me while on my stomach.

Upon flip, took care of business and then finished off massage.

1 for the hour and tip.

There was a much younger girl that greeted me and I was hoping for that one but the one that took care of me did a good job all the way around.

Roush 427
05-29-16, 21:25
New place in town and I decided to toftt. Nice place. Table Shower and massage 1 Hour. 7.

Good Shower and good massage.

Made no request but kept "letting" here get under me while on my stomach.

Upon flip, took care of business and then finished off massage.

1 for the hour and tip.

There was a much younger girl that greeted me and I was hoping for that one but the one that took care of me did a good job all the way around.Is it located? Just sayin Roush.

RubLover803
06-01-16, 14:36
Is it located? Just sayin Roush.http://florence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/moon-spa-table-shower-florence-sc/14087667

Saw ad for them under massages on BP.

Lookbeterindrk
06-01-16, 21:16
http://florence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/moon-spa-table-shower-florence-sc/14087667

Saw ad for them under massages on BP.Also on CL:

http://florencesc.craigslist.org/thp/5612654564.html

NhmilfLover
06-17-16, 23:13
Has anyone visited this spa just down I-95?Are you referring to Asiana Spa? I just went there today. I saw the billboard on 95. Called the number, asked mama san if they had a table shower and what the prices were. Was told 60 for an hour with a table shower. I had been on the road for 14 hours (driving south) and the thought of a nice table shower, half assed massage and maybe a happy ending for 60 plus tip sounded great.

Of course, it proved the old if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is adage correct. The table shower was ok. It definitely made me feel fresher and there was plenty of teasing along the way. I told the woman that I'd been driving and would probably fall asleep during the massage. She said no problem, she'd wake me when it was over. This was probably the only time that I went into an Asian spa without hoping to get oral or FS if I could.

So, of course, she gives me an extremely half-assed finger rub on my back; immediately starts playing with the twig and berries; climbs on top of me and starts grinding; and after a whole 3 or 4 minutes says turn over what you want? I tell her I'll give her $ for everything. She says I can have oral for that, everything for another. 4. I tell her all I have is $. She says ok, gets my pants and says pay. Sigh, I should know better but I was exhausted from the drive.

5 minutes of a very nice BBBJ and she starts the countdown. I tell her climb on board if she wants me to finish. She says that's. 6 more. Fuck that. I tell her either get on board or just suck me until I finish. She says time almost up (30 minutes in including the shower.). I told her I paid for an hour. She says, no, only 45 minutes. I got pissed. I told her give me. 4 back and clean me up, thanks for nothing. She acted like I was speaking Martian. I said get mama san.

Long story short, fuck her, fuck Asiana Spa, and oh yeah, she fucked me. (Give back money? Ok, I fuck you.) I hope the cops shut them down. They're just ripping off travelers. All I really wanted was a shower, a basic massage like experience, and maybe a happy handy, or not.). Do Not Go to this place.

Big Delicious
06-20-16, 12:54
Are you referring to Asiana Spa? I just went there today. I saw the billboard on 95. Called the number, asked mama san if they had a table shower and what the prices were. Was told 60 for an hour with a table shower. I had been on the road for 14 hours (driving south) and the thought of a nice table shower, half assed massage and maybe a happy ending for 60 plus tip sounded great.

Of course, it proved the old if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is adage correct. The table shower was ok. It definitely made me feel fresher and there was plenty of teasing along the way. I told the woman that I'd been driving and would probably fall asleep during the massage. She said no problem, she'd wake me when it was over. This was probably the only time that I went into an Asian spa without hoping to get oral or FS if I could.

So, of course, she gives me an extremely half-assed finger rub on my back; immediately starts playing with the twig and berries; climbs on top of me and starts grinding; and after a whole 3 or 4 minutes says turn over what you want? I tell her I'll give her $ for everything. She says I can have oral for that, everything for another. 4. I tell her all I have is $. She says ok, gets my pants and says pay. Sigh, I should know better but I was exhausted from the drive.

5 minutes of a very nice BBBJ and she starts the countdown. I tell her climb on board if she wants me to finish. She says that's. 6 more. Fuck that. I tell her either get on board or just suck me until I finish. She says time almost up (30 minutes in including the shower.). I told her I paid for an hour. She says, no, only 45 minutes. I got pissed. I told her give me. 4 back and clean me up, thanks for nothing. She acted like I was speaking Martian. I said get mama san.

Long story short, fuck her, fuck Asiana Spa, and oh yeah, she fucked me. (Give back money? Ok, I fuck you.) I hope the cops shut them down. They're just ripping off travelers. All I really wanted was a shower, a basic massage like experience, and maybe a happy handy, or not.). Do Not Go to this place.Thanks for the heads up bro. I'm not real familiar with Florence yet, but I will definitely avoid this place. I hope they go out of business for ripping off working men.

ScMaleRn
06-23-16, 12:15
Been there 3 times now. Excellent massage and hs. Great to not have to go to the beach or Columbia for quality service.

Gay Batman
07-02-16, 07:37
Been there 3 times now. Excellent massage and hs. Great to not have to go to the beach or Columbia for quality service.I guess it is OK for a cheap release if you live in the area and are pressed for time and / or money. About 85% of the massage was done with her feet. My legs, arms, and hands, while on my back. Standard tease and flip. Won't repeat. I know. It is just probably me. LOL.

FlyingFalcon5
07-16-16, 01:19
Took a trip to Dillon, SC today & on the way back stopped at South of the border rode down & saw Osaka Spas door was open & the open sign was lit up didn't have time to stop but they could possibly be back open has any brothers noticed this?

ECU803
08-06-16, 20:04
I see the old Osaka has been renamed and is open again. Any reports?

GodBolt
09-16-16, 15:37
I guess it is OK for a cheap release if you live in the area and are pressed for time and / or money. About 85% of the massage was done with her feet. My legs, arms, and hands, while on my back. Standard tease and flip. Won't repeat. I know. It is just probably me. LOL.For Florence. If the younger gave the handshake I'd be a lot more interested. The other gal is a little guarded but understandably so. In a pinch will do, nothing to write home about in looks, effort, or value.

GodBolt
09-21-16, 19:03
Anyone try it out lately? Dreamed I gave it a go when they first opened and found it to be fine. Attractive mid thirties attendant. Reserved but accommodating. Shower was just an actual bathroom shower. Nice stop while I was in town.

Gay Batman
09-24-16, 14:17
Anyone try it out lately? Dreamed I gave it a go when they first opened and found it to be fine. Attractive mid thirties attendant. Reserved but accommodating. Shower was just an actual bathroom shower. Nice stop while I was in town.Not quite sure I know which one you are talking about? Location??

GodBolt
09-24-16, 15:34
Not quite sure I know which one you are talking about? Location??Across from krispy kream.

Gay Batman
09-28-16, 12:35
Across from krispy kream.Great massage. Seems legit. No teasing or touching. On the flip, sported the wood and did not even attempt to cover with towel. She kept covering up the wood when exposed. No comments or leading conversation. I would repeat just for the massage alone. Probably going to ask on second or third visit. Might be a familiarity thing.

GodBolt
10-01-16, 11:07
Great massage. Seems legit. No teasing or touching. On the flip, sported the wood and did not even attempt to cover with towel. She kept covering up the wood when exposed. No comments or leading conversation. I would repeat just for the massage alone. Probably going to ask on second or third visit. Might be a familiarity thing.When I stopped by when they first opened (juneish). No discusion, and a few things were shot down but left happy plus. You know what they say. Go bold or go home.

Gay Batman
10-02-16, 02:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GodBolt
10-02-16, 09:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gay Batman
10-02-16, 21:13
Great massage. Seems legit. No teasing or touching. On the flip, sported the wood and did not even attempt to cover with towel. She kept covering up the wood when exposed. No comments or leading conversation. I would repeat just for the massage alone. Probably going to ask on second or third visit. Might be a familiarity thing.Went by today again. 60 for the hr and 40 for tip. Great massage again and good finish. Left happy. Had Sanie. Spoke with Juneish. I believe that is how you spell their names. Said I looked like a cop and were guarded my first visit. Look pretty good. Way better than Moon Spa in my opinion. Were trying to talk me into a four handed massage next time. I am definitely curious. They have parking in the back and are open until 10 pm 7 days a week.

NoEasyDay
10-03-16, 20:16
Playing catch up with my reviews. Went here about 6 weeks ago. Massage was decent, plenty of teasing. But. Can't remember her name. She had to step out to answer the phone a couple times. The only good part about that was that she would tease more every time she came back because she felt bad. Worst part. After the flip, some loud dude (probably one of you haha) came in the lobby. Probably a regular, because he talked like he owned the place. Nothing like hearing some guy's voice as your massage is about to end if you know what I mean. Overall experience was good and I'd repeat. If you're the loud ass who came in, please be considerate of the poor bastard behind the closed door next time.

UscGamecok
10-26-16, 23:17
I went to medical message in Florence. I got a nice hour long massage with shower and no happy ending. I paid $60 and $20 too. I asked beforeI signed my receipt about happy endings and she did' my know enough English to know what I was talking about. Towards the end I asked about full service and she said she didn't do that. I asked if others did it and she couldn't answer that. Only two girlsworking all day long. What a waste!

UscGamecok
10-26-16, 23:57
You guys are delusional. Went there and no happy ending. Long story short I asked for it before and after.

Baja 910
11-15-16, 14:50
Anyone been to Jin Massage lately?

Looks like I may be in the area later this week and trying to figure out where to go?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

http://florence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jin-spa-i-95-at-exit-150/9803944

GodBolt
11-15-16, 17:14
Anyone been to Jin Massage lately?

Looks like I may be in the area later this week and trying to figure out where to go?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

http://florence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jin-spa-i-95-at-exit-150/9803944Been a while but provider was at least 60. A lot was available but I don't need it that bad.

Member #5750
11-19-16, 16:15
On my way back from a road trip, called ahead to pricing, . 8 for a hour. Get there around 9, looks like a circus tent. I wish I had left before even walking in. Step through the doors, ring a bell, Mamasan brings you in then sends you to one of the rooms. An old butt ugly woman comes in and tells me it. 8 for 45 minutes with table shower. This place reminds me of Asiana in Santee. Takes me to get a shower, no play time happened. Back to the room, layed on the table and she is just all over the place like petting a dog. Waste of my time. About 20 minutes later she says 5 minutes left, Ok? I prety much blew a gasket, pissed since I had the same thing happen at Asiana, except this time I didn't just leave. I get the Mamasan who I talked with before arriving, they both wanted to argue that the place was a back rub only and not a massage. Also that it was always 45 minutes. Told them both to get bent. Got my $80 back luckily. First and last visit ever to this circus show.

GodBolt
12-04-16, 09:58
Did they move or close up shop. Was in town this week and drove by (health had cars up front). The sign was gone and appeared to be a ghost town. It was good to have options when in Florence. Anyone know if they relocated or another place besides health?

PoopPoppington
12-05-16, 18:30
Would also like to know what happened to moon spa. Had a good time when I went there a few months ago.

Newbie3217
02-23-17, 14:14
I saw an ad on BP about Palmetto Spa. Does anyone know anything about this location? Is it FS? Or HE?

Bw1914
04-29-17, 17:30
Anybody been to Jin lately?

GodBolt
04-30-17, 09:06
Anybody been to Jin lately?In town these days.

Bw1914
04-30-17, 10:19
In town these days.Where are better places?

Bw1914
05-02-17, 09:55
What is the best massage place in the area?

Bw1914
05-04-17, 14:51
Going to be in town next week where is the best place to go for a run and good time?

JimmyPurn
05-06-17, 17:23
Going to be in town next week where is the best place to go for a run and good time?Palmetto New spa on Heritage ln.

Good rub.

Bw1914
05-07-17, 15:21
What all do they have to offer?

Shaochihtu
05-07-17, 16:34
Palmetto New spa on Heritage ln.

Good rub.Does it have HE or FS?

FlorenceSc
05-11-17, 07:02
Paid another visit to Health. They had a new girl, little older than I prefer, but what the heck I was already there. She actually gave a pretty decent rub down. Less teasing before the flip than the last girl I saw there but still ended up just as happy. Will continue to stop by whenever I get the chance.

PoopPoppington
07-05-17, 20:00
Decided to head to Florence and stop by Palmetto Spa to see what they had to offer. Older lady greeted me at the door and paid. 8 for an hour + TS. A bit of tease during the TS and a bit before the flip. Ended being sold up and ripped off a bit on the flip and paid. 8 for a mediocre blowy. A bit of a let down when she asked for money on the flip. Experience was still ok with a nice massage but a bit too pricey for me to go again.

JimmyPurn
07-13-17, 13:45
Has anyone been to the Jen lately? Is it the same old hag, or maybe some new talent?

JimmyPurn
07-13-17, 16:56
Anybody been to Jin lately?Just wondering if anyone has been lately, is it the same old hag?

Bw1914
07-13-17, 21:43
Just wondering if anyone has been lately, is it the same old hag?Was in there a couple weeks ago there was a younger girl named Lisa in there. 60 door fee. 60 HE. 140 FS.

PoopPoppington
07-14-17, 20:17
Was in there a couple weeks ago there was a younger girl named Lisa in there. 60 door fee. 60 HE. 140 FS.How is she on the looks? Worth the 140?

Bw1914
07-15-17, 07:32
How is she on the looks? Worth the 140?She was ok. That's the only place I've been able to try so nothing to compare to.

Bostsouth
08-01-17, 19:32
Hi guys.

Working in Florence area and happened to drive by BoBo spa in Mullins. Wondering if anyone has info to share? Much appreciated, pm or report here? Thanks.

Roush 427
08-02-17, 18:49
Hi guys.

Working in Florence area and happened to drive by BoBo spa in Mullins. Wondering if anyone has info to share? Much appreciated, pm or report here? Thanks.Of the over the hill gang working there, just sayin Roush.

DLDragon
08-19-17, 02:28
Decided to head to Florence and stop by Palmetto Spa to see what they had to offer. Older lady greeted me at the door and paid. 8 for an hour + TS. A bit of tease during the TS and a bit before the flip. Ended being sold up and ripped off a bit on the flip and paid. 8 for a mediocre blowy. A bit of a let down when she asked for money on the flip. Experience was still ok with a nice massage but a bit too pricey for me to go again.I did this the other day and got Ruby. 1. 2 for an hour and half +TS. She was pretty playful, great massage, on the flip, there was actually a good bit of kissing, some pretty great biting, she let me suck on her nipples and play with her ass, before she gave me a HE with a pretty aggressive, and quite excellent, finger in the ass.

I got the feeling that there was a lot more fun to be had and I'll probably do that soon. . 6 for the HE after everything was over.

(Also, been lurking for a while, finally decided to join up. What's up mongers!

Roush 427
08-21-17, 17:52
I did this the other day and got Ruby. 1. 2 for an hour and half +TS. She was pretty playful, great massage, on the flip, there was actually a good bit of kissing, some pretty great biting, she let me suck on her nipples and play with her ass, before she gave me a HE with a pretty aggressive, and quite excellent, finger in the ass.

I got the feeling that there was a lot more fun to be had and I'll probably do that soon. . 6 for the HE after everything was over.

(Also, been lurking for a while, finally decided to join up. What's up mongers!Use to work in M. B. And was good here she does have some nice boobs and tight ass and loves to give a prostate massage of sort you don't even have to ask her for it I'm sure she knows it will get a guy off quicker, LOL have fun with her just sayin Roush.

DLDragon
08-22-17, 00:07
Use to work in M. B. And was good here she does have some nice boobs and tight ass and loves to give a prostate massage of sort you don't even have to ask her for it I'm sure she knows it will get a guy off quicker, LOL have fun with her just sayin Roush.You get the FS from her in MB? I'm going back on Friday, I'd love to know if I can stretch that single into a triple before the game starts.

Thanks!

Roush 427
08-22-17, 16:13
You get the FS from her in MB? I'm going back on Friday, I'd love to know if I can stretch that single into a triple before the game starts.

Thanks!Its worth a try maybe you will hit a home run let me know if you do, just sayin Roush.

FreshPrince09
09-05-17, 02:15
Throughout the years I have visited all the AMPs in Florence. I am glad to see that there are some in town now. I miss Moon Spa but the one on Heritage has made up for it. I have generally gotten the same results from all of the ones in town. Of course BoBo and Jin is different but had anyone made any progress on the one in the mall? The last time I was there one of the ladies bumped it quite a few times after the flip and when I was paying she kept looking at me with a big smile on her face. Of course that makes me think that I may have a shot.

So is it a waste of time or should I go back to the others? My next visit to Florence will be tomorrow.

Mentally I see myself as a seasoned member because I have a previous account that I can't get back in and I have lurked ever since so I don't see myself as new.

I finally decided to start back contributing so I'm starting over.

M2003
09-05-17, 10:52
You get the FS from her in MB? I'm going back on Friday, I'd love to know if I can stretch that single into a triple before the game starts.

Thanks!I'm passing through florence. Is ruby still working and were you able to see if she would go for FS? If not is there other places w/ at least decent looking asian and not too old in the area that does fs? Thanks in advance

HungryMa
09-07-17, 04:16
Throughout the years I have visited all the AMPs in Florence. I am glad to see that there are some in town now. I miss Moon Spa but the one on Heritage has made up for it. I have generally gotten the same results from all of the ones in town. Of course BoBo and Jin is different but had anyone made any progress on the one in the mall? The last time I was there one of the ladies bumped it quite a few times after the flip and when I was paying she kept looking at me with a big smile on her face. Of course that makes me think that I may have a shot.

So is it a waste of time or should I go back to the others? My next visit to Florence will be tomorrow.

Mentally I see myself as a seasoned member because I have a previous account that I can't get back in and I have lurked ever since so I don't see myself as new.

I finally decided to start back contributing so I'm starting over.There was a girl there a few months ago that would take care of you but was cautious about anyone knowing about it. She has left and there is a new lady there now. They are not known for providing the HE. Like all places it is possible once you establish a relationship. Let us know if you have any success. They will allow self service if you are into that.

FreshPrince09
09-26-17, 18:02
There was a girl there a few months ago that would take care of you but was cautious about anyone knowing about it. She has left and there is a new lady there now. They are not known for providing the HE. Like all places it is possible once you establish a relationship. Let us know if you have any success. They will allow self service if you are into that.How do you go about arranging at least self service? I've been there plenty, I never saw any hints towards that kind of thing. You can inbox me if you like.

FreshPrince09
09-26-17, 18:04
There was a girl there a few months ago that would take care of you but was cautious about anyone knowing about it. She has left and there is a new lady there now. They are not known for providing the HE. Like all places it is possible once you establish a relationship. Let us know if you have any success. They will allow self service if you are into that.How do you arrange that? I've been there plenty but I never caught that kind of vibe.

I don't know what happened to my first reply.

You can inbox if needed.

HungryMa
09-27-17, 11:14
How do you arrange that? I've been there plenty but I never caught that kind of vibe.

I don't know what happened to my first reply.

You can inbox if needed.If you want more with less work go see Ruby at Palmetto Spa. The girl I had at Tai Chi is no longer there. That may be why she is gone. They are pretty strict there.

FreshPrince09
09-27-17, 18:43
If you want more with less work go see Ruby at Palmetto Spa. The girl I had at Tai Chi is no longer there. That may be why she is gone. They are pretty strict there.Yeah I know Ruby very well and you are right, that required very little work. I guess I just wanted to try something new.

Thanks.

UscGamecok
10-01-17, 23:31
Went the other day, first time in a while. New girl. Asian. Kinda tall. Very nice massage on my stomach with a nice tease and reached underneath for a tug. Flipped me over and wasted no time with the hand massage. First time I have had this happen. I rubbed her ass and worked my way to her pussy. She didn't shy away as I rubbed. I managed to work her bra and her pants / panties off. She let me suck and eat. A lot of mutual rubbing. Ended up spending an hour for 1. 2.

UscGamecok
10-05-17, 19:40
Went to Palmetto spa today. First time. They were very skeptical of me at first and I was afraid I would not get the service I was looking for. I mentioned Ruby's name and she came out to talk to me. Ruby is a fairly attractive woman BTW. I had a younger girl named Judy that was short and petite. Anyway, I got a 30 minute massage. Very good massage I may add. Judy would let me rub her over her clothes (tit and ass). I pressed my luck to go under her shirt but she kind of backed away. Anyway, very nice girl and nice massage. I would return.

DLDragon
10-08-17, 01:13
Went to Palmetto spa today. First time. They were very skeptical of me at first and I was afraid I would not get the service I was looking for. I mentioned Ruby's name and she came out to talk to me. Ruby is a fairly attractive woman BTW. I had a younger girl named Judy that was short and petite. Anyway, I got a 30 minute massage. Very good massage I may add. Judy would let me rub her over her clothes (tit and ass). I pressed my luck to go under her shirt but she kind of backed away. Anyway, very nice girl and nice massage. I would return.Believe it or not, at both Health and Palmetto, I've found that if you call ahead right before going and ask if now is a good time to come, that all the walk-in nonsense goes away.

My first time at both places I did this and they asked if I was the guy that called and when I said yes, they laughed like it was hilarious and then we got down to business.

UscGamecok
10-08-17, 20:53
I visited Healthy massage Friday. I got a different girl from my last visit. I have had her before and she has been there a while. Great massage and service. Mutual rubbing and boob sucking.

Corvette704
10-21-17, 23:19
What's the location?

Jumpin Jack
10-25-17, 15:06
While travelling to Myrtle Beach, I stopped in at Palmetto Spa due to the great reports here. 30 year old Judy met me at the door, took my hand and led me into a room. She played the shy girl, which was a turn-on in itself and she was absolutely amazing. I didn't have to tell her anything and she did everything I was wanting. It was like she was reading my mind. This was the best experience I've had at an Asian spa in ages. You guys have no idea how lucky you are there. Things have dried up in Knoxville so badly that you have to drive 75 miles for a HJ from a 60 year old. Can't wait for my next trip over your way. Thanks for the info. JJ.

FlorenceSc
11-26-17, 00:05
Paid another visit to Health before going out of town for thanksgiving. Girl was new, at least to me I had some luck last time getting the girls top off, so I tried again, but she wanted another. 6. I shot that down and just enjoyed the finish. Not sure about the pricing, but maybe the menu is expanding there.

GodBolt
12-26-17, 06:41
Seems Florence has some quiet spots. Notice not much conversation here. Not sure if Florence peeps are staying in the DL or what. I have some stories if anyone wants to Pm maybe we can trade info or if someone could let me know why it's so hush hush. I see people there so some of you are going.

FreshPrince09
01-03-18, 05:17
Seems Florence has some quiet spots. Notice not much conversation here. Not sure if Florence peeps are staying in the DL or what. I have some stories if anyone wants to Pm maybe we can trade info or if someone could let me know why it's so hush hush. I see people there so some of you are going.I sent you a message in your inbox.

FreshPrince09
01-05-18, 23:06
Found this new place. Has anyone been? Is it worth the drive?

http://florence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-comfort-massage-new-feeling-843-865-7171/26646627

Goose Sc
01-07-18, 15:09
Found this new place. Has anyone been? Is it worth the drive?

http://florence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-comfort-massage-new-feeling-843-865-7171/26646627Had a dream that I stopped by there today. . 60 for the hour. No TS, it seems. Decent massage and BBBJCIM for. 80 tip.

Goose Sc
01-07-18, 18:18
Had a dream that I stopped by there today. . 60 for the hour. No TS, it seems. Decent massage and BBBJCIM for. 80 tip.Forgot to add, FS wasn't on the menu but YMMV.

FreshPrince09
01-09-18, 11:52
Forgot to add, FS wasn't on the menu but YMMV.How did the ladies look?

Goose Sc
01-10-18, 00:46
How did the ladies look?Mid to late 40's maybe. I have trouble guessing the Asian ages.

FreshPrince09
01-10-18, 11:40
Mid to late 40's maybe. I have trouble guessing the Asian ages.I checked it out. Same result. Very friendly lady. She said there is one in bennettsville also.

Chrism7088
01-17-18, 11:39
Hey there.

Coming to Florence Saturday from Myrtle Beach and was wondering which AMP or massage provider will provide the most bang for your buck. Thanks in advance.

AsianFlyer32
01-18-18, 18:52
Had a dream that I stopped by there today. . 60 for the hour. No TS, it seems. Decent massage and BBBJCIM for. 80 tip.Is that 60 and you tipped another 80?

Goose Sc
01-19-18, 12:07
Is that 60 and you tipped another 80?Yes.

Normally would've tipped less but was in generous mood I guess. She didn't ask for specific amount.

SuperFly79
01-19-18, 19:11
Does anyone know the hours of operation on this place?

Goose Sc
01-20-18, 12:04
Does anyone know the hours of operation on this place?"If" memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall a sign stating 9:00 am-10:00 pm.

SuperFly79
01-20-18, 19:04
"If" memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall a sign stating 9:00 am-10:00 pm.Thanks for the info. May have to pull the trigger and go visit this place.

MavRunner
01-27-18, 23:27
Does anyone know the hours of operation on this place?They were closed. Don't know any other details, lights were off and nobody home.

Mav.

Lock6656
01-28-18, 21:12
They were closed. Don't know any other details, lights were off and nobody home.

Mav.Maybe they are closed Sundays.

MavRunner
02-02-18, 14:48
Maybe they are closed Sundays.Could be but it was Saturday afternoon.

Mav.

FreshPrince09
02-02-18, 23:54
Maybe they are closed Sundays.They have two places. Cheraw and Bennettsville.

FreshPrince09
02-03-18, 16:23
Green Healthy Massage.

Looks legit. Anyone try it out yet? It's on Evans.

Obxlyfe
02-05-18, 21:55
Just saw this on CL and was curious also. ? AMP? Price? How does the staff look?

Green Healthy Massage.

Looks legit. Anyone try it out yet? It's on Evans.

GodBolt
02-06-18, 20:32
Just saw this on CL and was curious also. ? AMP? Price? How does the staff look?No shower, partition walls 2 foot short of ceiling, doors left cracked. No privacy. You're welcome.

DLDragon
02-07-18, 22:53
No shower, partition walls 2 foot short of ceiling, doors left cracked. No privacy. You're welcome.Well, I'm not really into thick girls, but sometimes I need a changeup from skinny ones, so I might be down for something sketchy.

Just wondering, did you get the HE or not?

Thanks!

GodBolt
02-12-18, 18:32
Well, I'm not really into thick girls, but sometimes I need a changeup from skinny ones, so I might be down for something sketchy.

Just wondering, did you get the HE or not?

Thanks!Leave happy.

FreshPrince09
02-13-18, 21:57
Leave happy.I also left unhappy. She did have a stamp card so maybe they will help the returners.

Iceman223
02-14-18, 17:07
Only found 2 HE sources. Any FS in Flo?

Sclimo1
02-18-18, 09:54
Planning to visit next week. Can anyone give me an idea of Services and prices. Please PM with details.

TIA.

JimmyPurn
02-22-18, 12:17
I also left unhappy. She did have a stamp card so maybe they will help the returners.Didn't leave happy either, not even a hint of happiness. Started out with the thick one, then the older one took over. Some Asian dudes came in the shop too and were talking really loudly. Atmosphere wasn't very good after that. Decent massage though.

FreshPrince09
02-24-18, 11:23
Didn't leave happy either, not even a hint of happiness. Started out with the thick one, then the older one took over. Some Asian dudes came in the shop too and were talking really loudly. Atmosphere wasn't very good after that. Decent massage though.Has anyone been by a second time? I'm wondering if they are playing it safe the first time around like they did at the place on Palmetto when they started. I got nothing my first time there, but after that, I never even had to ask.

FreshPrince09
03-19-18, 00:32
Anything new going on in Florence?

Iceman223
03-24-18, 14:10
Anything new going on in Florence?He'll naw.

FreshPrince09
05-20-18, 00:34
Any update on the last month?

DLDragon
05-22-18, 15:34
Any update on the last month?I haven't been to Palmetto or Health lately (there are always cars at Health though, girls must be working it), been busy with SA girls.

I did pop into taichi at the mall the other day for a regular massage and one of the girls played with my dick for a minute and told me I was beautiful but I told her no thanks (because I was meeting someone in an hour).

I'll try it again this week and let you guys know.

DL.

Spaceman Spiff
05-23-18, 00:36
I haven't been to Palmetto or Health lately (there are always cars at Health though, girls must be working it), been busy with SA girls.

I did pop into taichi at the mall the other day for a regular massage and one of the girls played with my dick for a minute and told me I was beautiful but I told her no thanks (because I was meeting someone in an hour).

DL.First time I had been to Florence in a long time, but I checked backpage. Ly since I knew I would be there, and found Palmetto. The parking was *very* exposed and uncomfortable, but inside all was well. Nice table shower, and a decent massage from a girl who took some pains to keep it a little sexy even before the end with butt sitting etc and then some nice play while I was still face down, followed by some sensual (clothed) lap sitting and skilled HE. Nice experience. $80 for the hour.

Spaceman Spiff.

FreshPrince09
05-23-18, 00:53
I haven't been to Palmetto or Health lately (there are always cars at Health though, girls must be working it), been busy with SA girls.

DL.Do you know which one it is? I always end up with the same one and I get nowhere at all. I was there about 3 weeks ago. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share on here.

What are SA girls?

FreshPrince09
05-23-18, 00:54
First time I had been to Florence in a long time, but I checked backpage. Ly since I knew I would be there, and found Palmetto. The parking was *very* exposed and uncomfortable, but inside all was well. Nice table shower, and a decent massage from a girl who took some pains to keep it a little sexy even before the end with butt sitting etc and then some nice play while I was still face down, followed by some sensual (clothed) lap sitting and skilled HE. Nice experience. $80 for the hour.

Spaceman Spiff.I always park in the back. Did that include your tip? I might be tipping too much.

Spaceman Spiff
05-23-18, 14:37
I always park in the back. Did that include your tip? I might be tipping too much.No, $80 was the house fee which was collected up front. She never asked for a tip, which is nice, and provided good service, so I tipped her another $80 going out the door. I've been told (not by the girls!) that I over tip, but what the hey.

Spaceman Spiff.

DLDragon
05-23-18, 17:38
Do you know which one it is? I always end up with the same one and I get nowhere at all. I was there about 3 weeks ago. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share on here.

What are SA girls?It's the shorter lady who gives the best massage. She's okay, older with a tight ass, but nothing to write home about. I've cum with her before. HE - but, again, I know she likes me and I'm pretty liberal with my tip, so who knows.

SA is Seeking Arrangment. The needy single mom thing has led to some interesting results here in town.

DLDragon
05-23-18, 17:39
No, $80 was the house fee which was collected up front. She never asked for a tip, which is nice, and provided good service, so I tipped her another $80 going out the door. I've been told (not by the girls!) that I over tip, but what the hey.

Spaceman Spiff.What are you getting at Health now? Have things graduated beyond a HE?

Spaceman Spiff
05-28-18, 22:32
What are you getting at Health now? Have things graduated beyond a HE?Never been to Health. Tried to go there the day I was in Florence because it looked easier to find on Google maps, but mamasan said they were all busy, so I ended up tracking down Palmetto.

Spaceman Spiff.

FlorenceSc
06-02-18, 07:27
I made another trip over to health a week ago. Still wish they had a table shower. The massage was decent though and a very nice HE to finish it up. I'll probably keep going back just because I can get in, have some fun and get out for under $.

Iceman223
06-02-18, 12:22
Any FS in Flo? Tired or the HE.

FreshPrince09
06-05-18, 02:32
Any FS in Flo? Tired or the HE.I can only think of the two usuals. The two that's been there the longest. Has anyone gotten anything from the more recent ones?

GodBolt
06-05-18, 16:09
I can only think of the two usuals. The two that's been there the longest. Has anyone gotten anything from the more recent ones?There's actually 3 but all are outside of Florence and all 3 usually have not so hot older ladies.

FreshPrince09
06-05-18, 21:20
There's actually 3 but all are outside of Florence and all 3 usually have not so hot older ladies.What's the 3rd?

Jin.

Bo.

And?

Roush 427
06-06-18, 07:03
What's the 3rd?

Jin.

Bo.

And?Q SPA near South Of The Border, just sayin Roush.

GodBolt
06-06-18, 15:22
Q SPA near South Of The Border, just sayin Roush.If looks / ages aren't important.

FreshPrince09
06-06-18, 23:30
If looks / ages aren't important.Bo has the better staff?

GodBolt
06-07-18, 07:19
Bo has the better staff?All 3 of them plus Asiana imo are similar. Not my cup of tea.

FreshPrince09
06-07-18, 09:06
All 3 of them plus Asiana imo are similar. Not my cup of tea.I was at Bo she was a lot better looking than Jin. She wasn't 544 quality but how many places are?

IronFist1
06-07-18, 22:10
What's the 3rd?

Jin.

Bo.

And?Isn't there one on 2nd loop? I just found the site again so I might be way behind.

GodBolt
06-08-18, 08:13
Isn't there one on 2nd loop? I just found the site again so I might be way behind.But no FS. Limited menus but occasionally you get a cute one.

Sexhoundtn2
06-14-18, 11:19
I will be traveling in to Myrtle Beach here in a few days on business. I know they have some decent AMPs and strip-clubs but I'm also hearing Florence may have some good options too. If any of you guys care to take time to help this visiting senior member out it would be appreciated. Looking for info on FS AMPs and strip clubs with extras and maybe a decent utr. If any of you guys are ever in Knoxville need help let me know.

BalddGunner
06-25-18, 18:45
Going to be driving through Florence and Hamer on Friday. I'm looking for advice on where to stop for some fun. Looking for the most attractive girls and highest milage possible. Anyone know anything about Osaka or fantasy girls in Hamer, near On the Border?

Roush 427
06-25-18, 20:55
Going to be driving through Florence and Hamer on Friday. I'm looking for advice on where to stop for some fun. Looking for the most attractive girls and highest milage possible. Anyone know anything about Osaka or fantasy girls in Hamer, near On the Border?Its no more got busted, re open and now q spa, HJ maybe more if they like you, LOL just saying Roush.

Beer88
07-09-18, 18:50
Good afternoon, Florence friends. I may be in Flo town tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could recommend an independent massuese that isn't FS but maybe offers a nice rub with some nudity / flashing or maybe a HJ? Thanks in advance.

FreshPrince09
07-11-18, 11:04
Good afternoon, Florence friends. I may be in Flo town tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could recommend an independent massuese that isn't FS but maybe offers a nice rub with some nudity / flashing or maybe a HJ? Thanks in advance.Ever find what you were looking for?

FreshPrince09
07-11-18, 11:05
And I noticed that there were two massage places nearby. I think Yoko and Q spa.

What's the difference? Is one better than the other?

Beer88
07-11-18, 12:13
Good afternoon, Florence friends. I may be in Flo town tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could recommend an independent massuese that isn't FS but maybe offers a nice rub with some nudity / flashing or maybe a HJ? Thanks in advance.Unfortunately I did not. I didn't even try the local rub places, time was too tight.

Sosodef
07-16-18, 05:38
Any info on Jin Spa i95 exit 150?

FreshPrince09
07-23-18, 12:17
Any info on Jin Spa i95 exit 150?Older lady. Offers massage and table shower more is offered. Can't remember the price.

KingForAFew
07-24-18, 08:59
Any info on Jin Spa i95 exit 150?Stopped in a few years ago. Also saw an older lady. Not too bad but not nothing fancy at all. Full menu of options was offered.

Sosodef
07-29-18, 19:15
I stopped in bobo spa and it was older lady but very nice big tits very good massage and table shower and a nice FS finish.

LkinForeFun
08-15-18, 23:24
Visited q spa this evening. Drew Anna. Decent looking 30 something. Ok table shower. Body rub was just ok. Everything on the menu and I opted for FS. Puts cover on and gives 2 min BJ then on to mush. Just as soon as I entered she looked at the clock on the wall. LOL. 5 minutes in she goes from laying back saying oh yeah baby to looking at the time again. I was a little aggravated so just quickly finished and hit the road. Damage was $. 80 to house and $1. 60 tip.

IronFist1
08-16-18, 23:53
Visited q spa this evening. Drew Anna. Decent looking 30 something. Ok table shower. Body rub was just ok. Everything on the menu and I opted for FS. Puts cover on and gives 2 min BJ then on to mush. Just as soon as I entered she looked at the clock on the wall. LOL. 5 minutes in she goes from laying back saying oh yeah baby to looking at the time again. I was a little aggravated so just quickly finished and hit the road. Damage was $. 80 to house and $1. 60 tip.But 240 for a spa clock watcher seems excessive. Like I said non of my business. It's your money.

JPrice869
08-20-18, 19:11
Stopped by a couple of weeks ago. I think the older lady is the only one that works on Sundays. Not much to the massage but opted for FS. She told me a younger girl would be there by now. Any input?

LkinForeFun
08-27-18, 21:38
But 240 for a spa clock watcher seems excessive. Like I said non of my business. It's your money.I agree it was excessive. I won't go back and I was thinking with my little head at the time.

FreshPrince09
09-03-18, 14:45
Visited q spa this evening. Drew Anna. Decent looking 30 something. Ok table shower. Body rub was just ok. Everything on the menu and I opted for FS. Puts cover on and gives 2 min BJ then on to mush. Just as soon as I entered she looked at the clock on the wall. LOL. 5 minutes in she goes from laying back saying oh yeah baby to looking at the time again. I was a little aggravated so just quickly finished and hit the road. Damage was $. 80 to house and $1. 60 tip.I went last month and had the same experiences. I won't be back until they're is a better person.

Obxlyfe
09-07-18, 12:42
Info on palmetto on heritage?

Spaceman Spiff
09-07-18, 15:01
Info on palmetto on heritage?I was there sometime this summer. June maybe. It's a standard Korean operation. No full service (or at least I wasn't offered any as a first time visitor), but they do have table shower, and my girl did a bit more than the minimum, with some nice butt-sitting while I was face down, and then sitting in my lap (CFNM) while I was face up. She also brought the girls out to play. $80 house / hour.

Spaceman Spiff.

Member #5856
09-07-18, 23:07
Stopped by a couple of weeks ago. I think the older lady is the only one that works on Sundays. Not much to the massage but opted for FS. She told me a younger girl would be there by now. Any input?I was there a couple months ago. Younger girl answered the door and was my masseuse. Good service. PM for details.

Obxlyfe
09-18-18, 21:11
Just sent you a pm for the Info

ThatGuy910
09-24-18, 18:26
I stopped in bobo spa and it was older lady but very nice big tits very good massage and table shower and a nice FS finish.Went here a few weeks ago. She was very stand-offish and forceful with the massage. Not sensual at all. Barely let me touch the girls.

She warmed up towards the end and said I could get everything next time, even kissed the important areas but it was almost too little too late.

JPrice869
09-25-18, 21:11
Info on palmetto on heritage?Standard massage / he for me.

John Cocksman
10-07-18, 17:07
Cute new spinner at the massage parlor in Cheraw. Good quality massage. Stroked me real good for a huge stress relief.

FreshPrince09
10-17-18, 00:43
Cute new spinner at the massage parlor in Cheraw. Good quality massage. Stroked me real good for a huge stress relief.I sent you a pm.

DLDragon
10-25-18, 03:22
Felt like gambling, so I went to BoBo.

Two so-so ladies there, the older one peaked in and watched while I was with the other one (I guess it was slow). I told the older lady that she couldn't watch unless she played with herself. LOL.

She did. Things ended as usual.

Standard arrangement.

Once a year I eat Taco Bell to remind myself I can eat at places better than Taco Bell. Same goes for here.

FreshPrince09
11-14-18, 08:16
Anything new going on in the Florence or Cheraw area?

Obxlyfe
11-28-18, 21:09
Which one and why between palmetto and health?

Roush 427
11-29-18, 18:02
Which one and why between palmetto and health?Not bad you might get Ruby and get lucky, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-29-18, 18:05
Felt like gambling, so I went to BoBo.

Two so-so ladies there, the older one peaked in and watched while I was with the other one (I guess it was slow). I told the older lady that she couldn't watch unless she played with herself. LOL.

She did. Things ended as usual.

Standard arrangement.

Once a year I eat Taco Bell to remind myself I can eat at places better than Taco Bell. Same goes for here.Is one that they are so old you don't want to look down while your fucking them, LOL Just sayin Roush.

Qwik1
12-04-18, 11:52
Which one and why between palmetto and health?Florence hasn't changed:

Green Healthy Massage (West Evans) - legit. If you like deep tissue, this is the place to go, but no HE.

Health Massage Shop (Palmetto) - Cici has been there for years and is pretty good (sometimes doesn't offer HE. Other girl (s) is usually on rotation and offers the normal rub. No FS.

Palmetto New Spa (Heritage) - Ruby is the staple there and is also the best draw, but the other (s) aren't too bad either. TS, HE, and best teasing of all the places in Florence. No FS from my xp.

Monarch99
12-21-18, 07:12
So I'm interested in visiting one of the parlors in Florence. I'm wonder which parlor should I go to. After reading some of the other post I'm thinking either Palmetto New Spa or Health Massage Shop. What I want to know is which is the better when it comes to service and what's offered. I also want to know how to bring up a HE during the session. I'm guessing as a first timer they would be a little suspicious at first. Any info is greatly appreciated.

IronFist1
12-21-18, 22:08
So I'm interested in visiting one of the parlors in Florence. I'm wonder which parlor should I go to. After reading some of the other post I'm thinking either Palmetto New Spa or Health Massage Shop. What I want to know is which is the better when it comes to service and what's offered. I also want to know how to bring up a HE during the session. I'm guessing as a first timer they would be a little suspicious at first. Any info is greatly appreciated.You are going to get limited or no answers to your questions. It's not that expensive. Just start and work your way through. Then post your experiences and people will be more receptive to your questions.

Monarch99
12-24-18, 22:50
You are going to get limited or no answers to your questions. It's not that expensive. Just start and work your way through. Then post your experiences and people will be more receptive to your questions.So I took your advice and went there tonight. I stayed for an hour and it went very well. I stayed for an hour but it felt like I was there much longer. I think she said her name was Tanna. She was very friendly and playful. Couldn't really understand her too well but it was still a great experience. Got a HJ and a free bottle of water after LOL.

IronFist1
12-25-18, 17:52
So I took your advice and went there tonight. I stayed for an hour and it went very well. I stayed for an hour but it felt like I was there much longer. I think she said her name was Tanna. She was very friendly and playful. Couldn't really understand her too well but it was still a great experience. Got a HJ and a free bottle of water after LOL.Good post if you get to the Cola. Area PM me and I'll try and help you. One thing you asked about two spas and didn't mention which one you went to.

Roush 427
01-23-19, 21:07
Stopped by for a little relaxing and got a nice ts then massage and left relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.

Sosodef
01-24-19, 05:13
Stopped by for a little relaxing and got a nice ts then massage and left relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.Where is this located roush.

Roush 427
01-24-19, 08:32
Where is this located roush.Heritage I believe is the street, just sayin Roush.

Obxlyfe
02-04-19, 17:55
I see they have a dry sauna. Anyone ever used it? Aside from the obvious for wanting to go there I really would like to use a dry sauna was hoping someone had some reviews.

IronFist1
02-04-19, 22:27
I see they have a dry sauna. Anyone ever used it? Aside from the obvious for wanting to go there I really would like to use a dry sauna was hoping someone had some reviews.I've gone to quite a few and if you already know just know this is an effort to help. Usually you can't just use the sauna. That is a quick stop after your table shower so they can clean the shower and prepare it for the next client.

Obxlyfe
03-11-19, 12:32
Is the actual massage any good at palmetto?

I've gone to quite a few and if you already know just know this is an effort to help. Usually you can't just use the sauna. That is a quick stop after your table shower so they can clean the shower and prepare it for the next client.

IronFist1
03-14-19, 22:07
Is the actual massage any good at palmetto?I've never been to that one.

Bw1914
03-15-19, 18:06
Yes Palmetto and Heath have very good massages Heath just doesn't have ts or sauna.

HotMassage
04-15-19, 18:01
I've gone to quite a few and if you already know just know this is an effort to help. Usually you can't just use the sauna. That is a quick stop after your table shower so they can clean the shower and prepare it for the next client.I made a visit to relax after some driving. There was a lady standing outside and at first I thought she was a customer coming from the gym but actually she was a masseuse. She was fit, friendly and took me to my room. This is perhaps the cleanest and well kept AMP I've visited. 80 for the hour which included a TS but the lady dried me me off and I did not use the sauna. A good massage but I was hoping she would also use the handrail for back walking. Before the flip she asked if she could touch and followed with a long tease. HJ on the flip and left relaxed and happy. Standard tip + 10.

Member #6522
08-15-19, 12:21
Visited palmetto yesterday. It was my first time at a massage parlor. I was greeted by a woman in her 50's prob. She was attractive. Table shower first. She asked if she could touch. Gave it a couple tugs and a tease. Massage was actually really good. I'd go back just for the massage. On the flip good tease and HE.

Teaser57
10-10-19, 14:44
AA massage open today 2204 2nd Loop, Road. House fees 50/ hh, 70 / h and 110/1. 5 h. TS is not working yet. They expect to be up in a week. Went into see what everything was about and opted for an hour. Went to the room and had this 25-year-old beauty Xixi (Pronounced SheShe) 5 foot tall maybe 100 pounds come. Massage started out kind of light but improved as things went on. Her ass cheek fit in the palm of my hand. She teased the boys for about five minutes until I couldn't stand it anymore and turned over myself. I had to guide her hand to my boy. Allowed OTC on her tits only. I was their second customer. Damage was 70 house, 50 tip.

Sosodef
10-11-19, 04:28
Where is this located.

AA massage open today 2204 2nd Loop, Road. House fees 50/ hh, 70 / h and 110/1. 5 h. TS is not working yet. They expect to be up in a week. Went into see what everything was about and opted for an hour. Went to the room and had this 25-year-old beauty Xixi (Pronounced SheShe) 5 foot tall maybe 100 pounds come. Massage started out kind of light but improved as things went on. Her ass cheek fit in the palm of my hand. She teased the boys for about five minutes until I couldn't stand it anymore and turned over myself. I had to guide her hand to my boy. Allowed OTC on her tits only. I was their second customer. Damage was 70 house, 50 tip.

Teaser57
10-11-19, 07:40
Where is this located.AA massage 2xx4 2nd Loop, Road.

GrandStrander
10-15-19, 07:45
2204 2nd Loop Rd. Corner of Sandy LN in strip mall across from Storage place (orange color). Close to Times Square and Walmart neighborhood store.

Went there yesterday. 2 girls. One very young. I was treated very good. Left refreshed!

Sosodef
10-15-19, 10:22
Full menu?

2204 2nd Loop Rd. Corner of Sandy LN in strip mall across from Storage place (orange color). Close to Times Square and Walmart neighborhood store.

Went there yesterday. 2 girls. One very young. I was treated very good. Left refreshed!

IronFist1
10-15-19, 17:31

Went there yesterday. 2 girls. One very young. I was treated very good. Left refreshed!That's a lot of information.

GoodRxMan
10-17-19, 18:11
Sheshe is the real deal! Had a very nice hour massage and left relaxed multiple times. Clean room, tiny little woman with a strong grip.

GrandStrander
11-03-19, 22:16
Went there yesterday. Very good massage from young girl. Small and looks around 25. OTC only but great massage and flip.

Sheshe is the real deal! Had a very nice hour massage and left relaxed multiple times. Clean room, tiny little woman with a strong grip.

FreshPrince09
11-09-19, 19:01
Went there yesterday. Very good massage from young girl. Small and looks around 25. OTC only but great massage and flip.She let me go under the clothes after a while. It was while she was really trying to loosen my muscles up. This was a couple weeks ago.

MedJohnson
11-20-19, 22:14
Sounds like fun.

Med.

She let me go under the clothes after a while. It was while she was really trying to loosen my muscles up. This was a couple weeks ago.

GrandStrander
11-29-19, 18:50
Saw new girl at AA today. One of nicest looking girls in AMP I have seen.

Will try her next time as I just saw her passing by. Will report after next visit.

Tigerx2
12-19-19, 23:26
Saw new girl at AA today. One of nicest looking girls in AMP I have seen.

Will try her next time as I just saw her passing by. Will report after next visit.Has anyone seen the new girl?

LukeWarm89
01-12-20, 23:26
Has anybody been to Jin spa lately? If so, how was it? My last experience there made me quit going to AMPs.

LukeWarm89
01-12-20, 23:30
Has anyone been to Jin lately? Is that old hag still there?

Monarch99
01-14-20, 14:48
Has anyone been to Jin lately? Is that old hag still there?Yeah she's still there LOL. I went last month and had one that was in her mid 30's but she's gone now. Whenever I see the older one there I leave. She continues to tell me "younger next week". AA has been my go to spot. They have young and beautiful girls but no FS yet if ever.

Gcostanza1
01-26-20, 21:31
Any experience here? FS or BBBJ?

Gcostanza1
01-26-20, 23:01
Any experience with Health MS? Do they offer FS or just same old same old?

GodBolt
01-31-20, 17:02
Any experience with Health MS? Do they offer FS or just same old same old?Jerk shack.

Obxlyfe
02-07-20, 13:31
Do any of the places actually provide a decent massage?

BoobMan7
02-09-20, 08:27
Are then any parlors in Florence that offer F. S. ? PM me for details is fine.

DLDragon
02-12-20, 15:27
Do any of the places actually provide a decent massage?I've gotten a legitimately great massage at Health a couple times.

GrandStrander
02-13-20, 14:07
The girl at AA is very beautiful, young, and gives a pretty good massage. I go every time I am in Florence.

IronFist1
02-24-20, 15:17
The girl at AA is very beautiful, young, and gives a pretty good massage. I go every time I am in Florence.I'll be passing through Florence tomorrow is there any update on AA?

TheRonChapman
02-27-20, 22:05
Went by around 6 PM. Saw who I guess was sheshe people have talked about. Verysmall girl however she is NOT in her 20's. Prolly mid 30's. Doesn't speak a lot of english but communicates well with her face and eyes. I asked for an hour and she said she was very busy and could only do 30 min. I said okay, with shower. $55 for that. Decent shower but she was in a hurry. However paid plenty of attention to the important parts. To the room, decent but pretty quick massage. Flupped and she took the HE to a couple different levels. Sometime it takes me a few minutes and she did what a lot do and started the jack hammer technique. I will get done much quicker with a slow pace and good technique. I told her to slow down. She did and it got better. Next she went and put on a medical glove and she started with a prostate massage with her finger, started swirling the twins with her fingers and used her other hand nice and slow. I am not a guy that goes looking for a rim job or prostate massage. The ones I have had weren't too sensual. However the combo she was using was hot. I popped about as hard as I have with any sort of activity with ant sort of provider. She agreed in $40 but I gave her $50 because she did a good job. Any way, pretty good place and the girl was sweet. Gave me a big hug and a kiss on the way out and a bottle of water. Stay safe boys.

OleDog
02-28-20, 14:04
Ron I think she may actually be closer to late twenties but my eyes ain't to good sometime. Just wanted to say another ten gets topless if you're interested. (For me it did) Excellent "b's" with nicest nipples I've ever seen. Almost look like bolt ons but not large enough to be fake. Large pointed erect (perky) nipples are what struck me as special. At least I thought they were.

Lookbeterindrk
02-29-20, 12:31
Ron I think she may actually be closer to late twenties but my eyes ain't to good sometime. Just wanted to say another ten gets topless if you're interested. (For me it did) Excellent "b's" with nicest nipples I've ever seen. Almost look like bolt ons but not large enough to be fake. Large pointed erect (perky) nipples are what struck me as special. At least I thought they were.I guess I missed the location of AA. Would someone be so kind as to tell me where it is?

Thanks.

LooksBetterInTheDark.

BoobMan7
02-29-20, 12:38
I guess I missed the location of AA. Would someone be so kind as to tell me where it is?

Thanks.

LooksBetterInTheDark.Its on second loop.

Obxlyfe
03-05-20, 09:03
Who can tell me what the vibe is like here?

Obxlyfe
03-24-20, 20:31
Anywhere open during all this covid mess I'm bored as hell!

BoobMan7
03-25-20, 12:56
Anywhere open during all this covid mess I'm bored as hell!I am not sure, thinking about running up to Yoko to see if there open today.

Roush 427
03-28-20, 22:30
Who can tell me what the vibe is like here?Cute little one she let me touch utc but good he only, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-28-20, 22:32
Stopped in and saw ole friend there and got a great massage, they were closing soon and leaving for NYC, just sayin Roush.

DLDragon
04-01-20, 00:38
Stopped in and saw ole friend there and got a great massage, they were closing soon and leaving for NYC, just sayin Roush.Good ole Ruby?

Love her if so. Always leave happy.

Obxlyfe
06-02-20, 13:19
Any locations open here yet?

Roush 427
06-02-20, 22:16
Any locations open here yet?Is open, just sayin Roush.

GodBolt
06-03-20, 08:38
Any locations open here yet?Healthy, Palmetto, and AA

GrandStrander
06-25-20, 20:43
AA.

Very nice looking younger small girl. Rate massage at least a 9 and other services 8. Good utc. 70 hour with free table shower.

GodBolt
07-05-20, 15:14
Nice visit. Dreamed of Angel. Said business was slow. She was cute tight little body didn't mind otc touching. Good massage even with the gloves. Nice thorough rub. Not scared to prostate play. Very playful. Call ahead.

Flow999
07-08-20, 12:09
Making a day trip out to Florence tomorrow. Any suggestions on where to take my lunch break? Prefer no gloves is that an option anywhere? Palmetto and aa seem like best and only options though?

Member #1052
08-07-20, 01:38
Is it worth stopping at Pedro's or AA on the way to Myrtle this weekend? Obviously the gloves are new, but what else has changed since Covid?

Thanks.

Honestashol.

BoobMan7
08-07-20, 06:43
Is it worth stopping at Pedro's or AA on the way to Myrtle this weekend? Obviously the gloves are new, but what else has changed since Covid?

Thanks.

Honestashol.If your looking for a good time I would recommend the AMPs at SOB.

Member #1052
08-07-20, 12:47
But what has changed? Gloves obviously, what else?

If your looking for a good time I would recommend the AMPs at SOB.

Member #1052
08-08-20, 13:50
Don't get me wrong. Love Ruby to death, but is she preggers or just needing to switch to lite beer?

honestashol

DandiDanny
08-08-20, 20:00
Hey guys, I will be passing by florence tomorrow and wondering if angel or cute young girl is still at AA?

I went around last June and didn't find the provider attractive at all. Forgot her name but she was definitely not young. And was on the heavier side.

She offered me to touch under her panties and I refused.

Perry Hotter
09-02-20, 10:19
Greetings and salutations, my "upstate" brethren. Charleston visitor up for the next few days. I perused the forum and decided to visit AA since I had a little bit of time while waiting for my work orders. First time up here and visiting, BTW.

I drew Amy as she was the only one present, I believe. Attractive older woman with some solid English. Quite friendly. Opted for only a half-hour and a shower. Shower was decent; a little long for the table (I'm 6'2" The massage itself wasn't really anything great either; just a simple back rub. No teasing at that point. She asked if I wanted the front as well. Flipped over and she started rubbing my legs down. Then she came up and put my hand on her chest. Okay, we're getting started! She must have liked me because she let me go up with the shirt and unhook the bra. AND a little extra clothing was repositioned. I made her work for that tip. Total damage was. 55 for the house and. 5 tip for 1. 1 (card upcharge). She's relocating on the 20th, so get in while you can. Amy's a sweetheart.

QSpaLover
09-06-20, 18:51
Greetings and salutations, my "upstate" brethren. Charleston visitor up for the next few days. I perused the forum and decided to visit AA since I had a little bit of time while waiting for my work orders. First time up here and visiting, BTW.

I drew Amy as she was the only one present, I believe. Attractive older woman with some solid English. Quite friendly. Opted for only a half-hour and a shower. Shower was decent; a little long for the table (I'm 6'2" The massage itself wasn't really anything great either; just a simple back rub. No teasing at that point. She asked if I wanted the front as well. Flipped over and she started rubbing my legs down. Then she came up and put my hand on her chest. Okay, we're getting started! She must have liked me because she let me go up with the shirt and unhook the bra. AND a little extra clothing was repositioned. I made her work for that tip. Total damage was. 55 for the house and. 5 tip for 1. 1 (card upcharge). She's relocating on the 20th, so get in while you can. Amy's a sweetheart.NEVER use bank card!! Cash is king.

FreshPrince09
10-03-20, 10:54
Went to AA early August.

It seems like they have loosened up a little bit. This lady was way more friendlier than the last time I've been. Maybe I'm just late to the game.

Inbox for details.

OleDog
10-03-20, 13:53
Haven't been in about 8 months but a friend told me they were making changes in providers about a week ago. If I get any positive info I'll try again and report back....quick edit., just saw the post below about Amy leaving. Guess that was the change my friend was talking about

Bruno48
10-03-20, 22:30
Usually mongering in downstate Illinois and Tampa / Pinellas Co area.

Was visiting MB this week and left today.

I favor AMP and the reviews here directed me to Yoko.

Altered flight plan and arrived before noon.

I had called ahead and mammasan said she would make me happy.

Masks required to enter.

Nice clean place.

Met Toy a 5 ft very attractive Korean spinner with nice large bolt ons. Got the hug and mutual grabby grabby welcome.

Table shower, my mask off her mask on. Good cleaning of all parts.

Suana then back to room.

My mask off, face down, I ask for soft sensual massage, which turned into top off bolt on massage.

Discussion of options, she left and returned, then masks off (YMMV) mutual body kissing, CBJ, DATY and CFS.

Very nice.

6 30 min / . 8 60 min.

1. 6 tip.

Will be back next year.

Thanks guys for the info.

BigShorty
10-08-20, 07:53
Stopped by AA massage. They had a new girl that said it was her first day. Said her name was Anna. Nice slender body (s / m size), kinda tall for an Asian and long legs mid 30's. Great fun personality. Probably one of the best massages I have had in a long time. Very soft hands which made the flip great. Will be back since I am working in the area for the next couple of months. Treat her good fella so she can stay around for a while.

OleDog
10-08-20, 12:02
Good info shorty. Thanks for updating.

GrandStrander
10-09-20, 15:45
Stopped by AA massage. They had a new girl that said it was her first day. Said her name was Anna. Nice slender body (s / m size), kinda tall for an Asian and long legs mid 30's. Great fun personality. Probably one of the best massages I have had in a long time. Very soft hands which made the flip great. Will be back since I am working in the area for the next couple of months. Treat her good fella so she can stay around for a while.You are exactly correct Big Shorty. Anna one of best massages I ever had and I have had plenty.

I will return every time I am in the area.

JohnRandomGuy
10-10-20, 18:19
Stopped in Friday. Hona was great. I gone to a few and this is been the best so far. I will be going again.

OleDog
10-11-20, 10:47
Is this the name "New Spa"?

Roush 427
10-12-20, 17:51
In the area and stopped in to see Ruby and as always good massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

LeeroyJenkins9
10-17-20, 00:19
Drove up to yoko today and was greeted with the usual 2020 precautions, given a mask, hand sanitizer and checked my temp. After that was led to my room and met with Ruby. Maybe 5 ft while wearing heels and some nice big d cup breasts. Extremely flirty from the get go. Table shower was amazing with lots of teasing and calling me baby. Back to the room and masks came off with a 8/10 massage. After the flip discussed menu and after she dropped her dress to the floor, gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten and spent plenty of time with balls in mouth till she put the coat on. Thought I was going to finish early so I flipped her for a little DATY. Went through the positions till cowgirl and ended up making her squirt. Could tell she was enjoying it but was losing steam. She dropped back down and devoured my member for BBBJCIM.

10/10, will be going back soon. She said they're getting new girls in later this month.

HotBubba79
10-27-20, 07:28
Anyone have any reports on Q Spa? Coming through and wondered if experience is same I read about Yoko's.

BigShorty
11-05-20, 12:42
Went back to see Anna. Got another great massage. Flip was great also. I paid house fee and tip up front. She said a lot of customers have shorted her on tip or ran out. No problem tipping because I know the flip was going to be good. Gave her another$20 because I had a great time. She has a great personality. So treat her good guys, I want her to stay around.

FreshPrince09
11-10-20, 17:49
Went back to see Anna. Got another great massage. Flip was great also. I paid house fee and tip up front. She said a lot of customers have shorted her on tip or ran out. No problem tipping because I know the flip was going to be good. Gave her another$20 because I had a great time. She has a great personality. So treat her good guys, I want her to stay around.Check your inbox please.

Tigerx2
11-11-20, 10:16
Went back to see Anna. Got another great massage. Flip was great also. I paid house fee and tip up front. She said a lot of customers have shorted her on tip or ran out. No problem tipping because I know the flip was going to be good. Gave her another$20 because I had a great time. She has a great personality. So treat her good guys, I want her to stay around.I would not say a great massage, but she tries hard. I would agree that she has a great personality which makes up for a lot in my book. Like BigShorty said, please treat her right.

FigLeaf
11-17-20, 20:12
Based on recent reviews gave it a shot. Walked in and got the 1 hr for 0. 6. Good massage skills from Anna. On the flip only got a handshake. Asked but nothing else available.

Pleasant enough and got the job done but with nothing else available, I got the classic YMMV I guess. Tipped and out the door.

EpicDominoez
12-01-20, 06:46
So someone make it clear do I just go to parlor and act like I'm there for a good time.

Iceman223
12-04-20, 14:06
Is AA still using Gloves? That's why I haven't been there in months.

Thanks.

GodBolt
12-09-20, 16:15
Is AA still using Gloves? That's why I haven't been there in months.

Thanks.Not the last two times I was there.

Bw1914
12-21-20, 15:22
Anyone been to Health Massage lately? I believe its on Palmetto.

BigJob
12-25-20, 14:24
Stopped by Yoko about a week ago. Nice place. I saw Ruby. Very sweet, good English nice big boobs. Despite copious amounts of lube and various positions we could just not make things fit in a comfortable fashion. I came away feeling like a cheese grader had been used on my cock. She gets an 8 for effort. YMMV.

GDog843
12-27-20, 06:41
Seen that bo-bo is still open, what's everybody's opinion on it, I know it's just an older lady left but for FS I might would stop in?

GodBolt
01-07-21, 12:12
Haven't been since before Christmas. Kinda got the itch. Pm welcome. Thanks!

TheBadGuy
01-07-21, 16:55
Haven't been since before Christmas. Kinda got the itch. Pm welcome. Thanks!Pick a spa and TOFTT.

LeeroyJenkins9
01-08-21, 05:53
Saw this place pop up recently on rubmaps but no reviews yet on there. Anyone given this place a try? Rubmaps lists them as offering Asian, Caucasian, and Latina and if so then I'm deff going to have to give this place a try. Even if it turns out to just be handshakes only.

GodBolt
01-08-21, 12:04
Saw this place pop up recently on rubmaps but no reviews yet on there. Anyone given this place a try? Rubmaps lists them as offering Asian, Caucasian, and Latina and if so then I'm deff going to have to give this place a try. Even if it turns out to just be handshakes only.It's been a while but gave them two shots. One when they first opened and one a while later hoping something was different but got zero on my attempts. If anyone had a different experience speak up.

LeeroyJenkins9
01-10-21, 00:08
It's been a while but gave them two shots. One when they first opened and one a while later hoping something was different but got zero on my attempts. If anyone had a different experience speak up.How was the massage at least? And was it just an Asian place?

GodBolt
01-12-21, 22:06
How was the massage at least? And was it just an Asian place?Therapist was not attractive either time and nothing special about the masage.

The mamas an at healthy does a great massage, worth going without extras.

Obxlyfe
01-26-21, 13:32
What's the latest with Palmetto vs. AA? I'm from MB but in the fever for a good massage. Table shower available with covid? Which has better looking ladies? Any offer to show skin?

Bw1914
01-26-21, 22:39
What's the latest with Palmetto vs. AA? I'm from MB but in the fever for a good massage. Table shower available with covid? Which has better looking ladies? Any offer to show skin?Palmetto has the better massage and better looking ladies and table shower is available.

GDog843
01-28-21, 21:51
Palmetto has the better massage and better looking ladies and table shower is available.Is either one FS or what is the menu like?

BigShorty
01-29-21, 10:06
I like the tall girl AA. Fun personality. We laugh all the time. Good massage and flip. The more you go the better. Always be a gentleman and respectful will get you a long way. That is what I have learned throughout the year.

Always ask if it's ok to touch and if you are polite you can usually roam more. Hygiene is important. I always get a shower and make sure my fingernails are clean and trim.

I have been hearing from many girls around this part of the state that you cheap guys think you can get something for $.2 need to stop. That's not a tip that's an insult.

What's the latest with Palmetto vs. AA? I'm from MB but in the fever for a good massage. Table shower available with covid? Which has better looking ladies? Any offer to show skin?

DandiDanny
03-04-21, 23:44
Hey fellow mongers.

I do business trips to Myrtle beach from Greensville quite often and always stop by at AA to see Anna.

She's been great but I'm also hoping to try other places if there are better talents.

I see there's Palmetto. What are your thoughts on this place?

I'm not really looking into FS, just a good massage and good finish.

Well maybe I'll change my mind depending on the girl. But just hoping to hear from you experts!

Thank you!

Roush 427
03-08-21, 22:50
Hey fellow mongers.

I do business trips to Myrtle beach from Greensville quite often and always stop by at AA to see Anna.

She's been great but I'm also hoping to try other places if there are better talents.

I see there's Palmetto. What are your thoughts on this place?

I'm not really looking into FS, just a good massage and good finish.

Well maybe I'll change my mind depending on the girl. But just hoping to hear from you experts!

Thank you!Its cool a couple gals there to make you smile, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-15-21, 21:02
Struck out at bo-bo so I stopped and saw Ruby and had a good massage as usual and left happy, just sayin Roush.

JimmyPurn
03-16-21, 23:11
Stopped in this morning, saw Nicole, short cutie, good shower, decent massage, before and after the flip was fun, left happy but nothing extra on the menu. . 8 house and. 5 tip.

GDog843
03-24-21, 08:16
Anybody been to Yoko lately, was going to go through the area this weekend and was wondering if it was worth stopping?

JimmyPurn
03-30-21, 22:21
Has anyone been to the Jen lately.

SouthrnSwaggr
04-04-21, 02:21
I have been reading about the massage parlors. I am new to the area and would like to know where Yoki and the otehr massage parlors in the area are please?

Scorpion13
04-04-21, 14:10
I have been reading about the massage parlors. I am new to the area and would like to know where Yoki and the otehr massage parlors in the area are please?Yoko is located in Hamer SC.

BigShorty
04-11-21, 20:11
Went to see my favorite massage therapist Anna. Got another great massage. Love her fun personality. She is funny and always makes me laugh. Can't wait for my next massage.

When I was there another customer came and I heard another girl take the customer to the other room. Did not see her.

Obxlyfe
04-15-21, 12:23
Sent you a PM. TIA.

Went to see my favorite massage therapist Anna. Got another great massage. Love her fun personality. She is funny and always makes me laugh. Can't wait for my next massage.

When I was there another customer came and I heard another girl take the customer to the other room. Did not see her.