PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ho Beau
04-10-17, 22:16
This place is totally legit, of course. You have to go to Warren to anything but a rub. That said the massage was OK. A little oily, and bit too hard for my liking, but about what I would expect for the fee. One more place that pretty much sucks as destination to hobby. The cobwebs on the threads gives you a clue.

WilluEatMyJizz
08-05-17, 01:57
36 Silvermoon Ln, Lewisburg, PA 17837 (70) for House.

(didn't seem like it was a full hour).

Rosie came in after mama san got me to my room.

Rosie asked for the house fee.

Had to wait a bit (I'm guessing some one elses was in Table shower).

Table shower was thorough, with some teasing but kind of felt a tad clinical. (Like I was a dirty car and she was buffing me out).

Massage was not the worst but not the best did this thing with a wet hot towel inside a dry town on me and rubbed down actually was a new technique I have never experienced.

Then on the flip it wasn't to long till she asked if I wanted something I told her I wanted BBBJ and she was like NO. Nooo. (but 240 I gave her she don't worry and I'm thinking she aint doing BBBJ) well she comes back and gets naked and wow her pussy felt nice and wet (she clearly put some special lube in there) I rubbed here and she went right to the BBBJ, did that for good bit then asked if I wanted to fuck I said yes she got on (after applying a condom and wow was it was pretty nice) she fucked me for a good bit then I made her Blow me more (she took the condom off and went to town) eventually I sat in chair and had here suck it more and let me cum on her tongue (she spit it out as soon as it shot out but it was exactly the service I was looking for) no more massage quick clean up and dress and on my way.

When I was on my way to shower I passed bathroom and saw another girl form the back that was in red. (shorter than osie and had red longer red hair).

Whoopster
07-17-18, 02:26
36 Silvermoon Ln, Lewisburg, PA 17837 (70) for House.

(didn't seem like it was a full hour).

Rosie came in after mama san got me to my room.

Rosie asked for the house fee.

Had to wait a bit (I'm guessing some one elses was in Table shower).

Table shower was thorough, with some teasing but kind of felt a tad clinical. (Like I was a dirty car and she was buffing me out).

Massage was not the worst but not the best did this thing with a wet hot towel inside a dry town on me and rubbed down actually was a new technique I have never experienced.

Then on the flip it wasn't to long till she asked if I wanted something I told her I wanted BBBJ and she was like NO. Nooo. (but 240 I gave her she don't worry and I'm thinking she aint doing BBBJ) well she comes back and gets naked and wow her pussy felt nice and wet (she clearly put some special lube in there) I rubbed here and she went right to the BBBJ, did that for good bit then asked if I wanted to fuck I said yes she got on (after applying a condom and wow was it was pretty nice) she fucked me for a good bit then I made her Blow me more (she took the condom off and went to town) eventually I sat in chair and had here suck it more and let me cum on her tongue (she spit it out as soon as it shot out but it was exactly the service I was looking for) no more massage quick clean up and dress and on my way.

When I was on my way to shower I passed bathroom and saw another girl form the back that was in red. (shorter than osie and had red longer red hair).Is this place still open? I'll be in town next month. Thanks.

PomLovesThais
08-20-18, 03:52
Any one ever had any success at comfort spa in montoursville? I've been there several times always.

Quality massage but limits. Air was broke last month was hot to.

Mike85
09-15-18, 10:34
Are the places in Williamsport decent for massage quality?

PomLovesThais
09-15-18, 15:46
Are the places in Williamsport decent for massage quality?Check prior post.

Mike85
09-17-18, 15:33
Check prior post.I've hit the place in Lewisburg, wasn't impressed. I was hoping one of the places in Wmsport would be solid. Will head south on your recommendation.

Ironman63
07-16-19, 11:41
Visited last week, drew Meyou, petit 20 ish Korean. All assets were terrific. Table shower was wonderful with lots of teasing. Actual massage lasts about 5 min. Then the fun began. PM for details. The best experience I've had at a AMP in a long while!

Ironman63
07-30-19, 11:23
Visited 2 weeks later with different results. Same girl very cold, aloof and disinterested. Not bad ass terrible but very lackluster performance.

RCranium600
02-27-20, 07:14
Had a dream this was my 1st dip into the monger pool. Met Mia in this dream. TS was thorough but felt a bit clinical. Massage didn't feel rushed, nice convo during. CFS agreed upon, come to find out I was light in the pocket (my bad). Ended up with a no-hands CBJ with a handy dandy he. .7 + 1.15. A bit too many roses to give out but shame on me for walking in unprepared. Might return if passing thru again.

Drinkuin
03-11-20, 07:36
Visited and was introduced to Anna, 40's Korean, nice body.

House fee 0. 7 and tip 1. 3 I know the place, so I left the tip out.

Went to the table shower and was cleaned up well with some light teasing.

Back to the room for a very light massage with teasing, and stroking. Very sensual and fun. On the flip, she went for a BJ and slipped the condom on perfectly.

Anna does a great reverse cowgirl where she lays forward. Very nice.

Went into multiple positions and finished mish with her legs almost behind her head.

Great experience and highly recommend for anyone in the area. Just be nice!

PhillyFox
08-02-20, 21:54
Was heading up route 15 from Lewisburg this week and saw Smile Salon. Is this the same place as Smile Spa? It looked promising to a highway-traveling monger, but I didn't have time to stop. Will be back in the area in 2 weeks. Would love any info available. Thanks and feel free to PM if you don't want to throw all the details onto the regular page.

Ironman63
08-04-20, 11:30
Was heading up route 15 from Lewisburg this week and saw Smile Salon. Is this the same place as Smile Spa? It looked promising to a highway-traveling monger, but I didn't have time to stop. Will be back in the area in 2 weeks. Would love any info available. Thanks and feel free to PM if you don't want to throw all the details onto the regular page.Decent place you can get FS if you are respectful!! House fee $70 plus tip solicited by girl. They try to get as much as possible. Hold the line and act like your leaving and they usually come around. Can depend on the girl you draw but usually a pleasant time. Decent girls although I had a great time with a girl and two weeks later not so good.

Ironman63
08-07-20, 09:59
Ventured up Rte 15 from the 'Burg" to Smile Salon on Rte 15 just north of Lewisburg. Drew Amy attractive asian with "D" cups. Face mask prevents identifying nationality. I have had table showers in Hong Kong and Taiwan this was the best ever by a long shot! The rest of the hour was exceptional with no upharge or hesitation. Leaving in two weeks see her now!

Dave Tracman
10-09-20, 16:46
Visited Smile last week. Was the first customer in the morning. Drew Lena, thourough shower, decent massage and a pleasant time afterwards. Introduced to Angie on the way out. Lena is the younger and more attractive.

SmokinJoePA
02-15-21, 23:16
After Labor Day, we finished up a job really early, and traveling up Rt 15 decided to stop in Lewisburg around lunchtime. My coworker called up to Smile and made an appointment with less than an hour notice.

Met Kay at the door about 11:30; temperature check, hand sanitizer, & breath spray. Trim late 30's? Korean? With nice real Cs, just a hint of a belly, otherwise trim figure and decent English. She led to the room, confirmed TS & collected house 7.

Led to TS & had warm water all ready to go. She warmed the table before starting, was able to remove mask. After arm accidentally rubbed against her leg, she made a point to keep within reach, regardless of what area she was working on. In all, a very thorough & pleasant 10 minutes.

Back in the room, she asked what needed to be worked on. Everything. Wanted 1. 5, but agreed on 1. 3. She left to get oils & returned with hot weighted towels, removed her mask & started a nice firm pressure massage for 10 minutes, adding towels half way. She had some really nice gumdrops, and was happy to share. Very tasty, and the perfect texture. They were a super snack.

Continuing the massage, she put some music on. A Billy Joel cover band was playing. Did a fair job, worth listening to, but not spectacular. Then she changed it to a country station, and both seemed to thoroughly enjoy the cowgirl's performance. There was time left, and still some tense spots, so after a quick cleanup & new outfit, she continued the massage but changed the station again. Listened to some Snoop Dogg, then on to an evangelist praising mission work, then back to Snoop. Time was running out, so she finished up and they shared a firm handshake.

Helped getting dressed, offered a bottle of water, stop at the bathroom, a fresh mask, and was on his way 2 lighter and twice as relaxed.

Needless to say, I think he enjoyed his lunch hour better than mine at Perkins. Will return the next time we have time and are passing by.

Sardu
02-23-21, 13:46
Looking for some action besides the Smile Salon place in Lewisburg. Been there before. Any ideas would be helpful!

SmokinJoePA
02-26-21, 19:23
About a week after Halloween, we finished a job up early, and travelling Rt. 15 decided to stop in Lewisburg for a late lunch. My coworker called up to Smile, and made an appointment for 2:30.

Met Ann at the door, temperature check, hand sanitizer, and breath spray. Petit 30's? Korean? With bolted on D and a tiny ass. English was okay. She led to the room, confirmed TS and collected house. 7. Had to wait for warm water, so started with a firm rubdown. Thorough, but clinical TS followed, with no other contact permitted. About 20 m combined.

Back in the room, she asked what needed to be worked on. Everything was 1. 3. She left to get oils and when returned, removed her mask and started a nice firm pressure massage. She put some music on; a Billy Joel cover band was playing. Some music is better than no music, but the band was very mechanical and not really worth repeating. Then she changed it to a country station. The cowgirl played a very tight tune, and she put on a good performance (appeared a bit forced, but still nice). The tune was so tight and well played, that the show was over in about 15 minutes. After, she made a big deal about how big the guitar is, though it is really pretty average. Since the music had ended, the rest of the massage was some chitchat between the sounds of cracking bones. She really did a nice job for the rest of the hour.

She helped dress, offered a bottle of water and a fresh mask. She suggested returning next week for the Greek version. Who knows if it is true, but even if not, that cowgirl is worth an encore since her rhythm is so good and the tune so tight. Maybe having heard her play before, the concert might last the entire massage or play some other stations?

On the way out she made introductions to Lana? A younger looking spinner, maybe late 20's? Then he was on his way, 2 lighter and relaxed.

Needless to say he probably enjoyed his lunch hour more than mine at Applebee's, though I got a bottle of beer instead of water.

ShyGuy0
03-05-21, 23:53
Caught wind of smile spa and decided to give it a shot. Took a ride out and when I got there I was greeted by Lana. Short petite sexy spinner. Had a wonderful table shower experience then when we got back to the room it was time for business. Lana was amazing we definitely had a vibe going together. We enjoyed each other's company until it was time to leave. Would make another trip out to see her again maybe next time I'll indulge in a 4 hands massage.

PomLovesThais
04-12-21, 05:04
The spa at the mall has closed and Monica has moved to New Hampshire.

She gave a pretty good massage.

PaBusboy
08-06-21, 23:10
Went today, first trip. Between here and other sites, the way so many write about these women, you'd think there would be Joe's lining up to see these "young" ladies. So I decided to go check for myself, a two hour drive for me, but made the trip anyhow.

I have a lot of exposure to koreans- the women there are korean- I was married to a korean and spent about 6 yrs in korea. I am pretty good at the age of korean women. But come on guys! I am curious to know, between here and RM, guys are saying Julie (who I was with today) and Lena (who I met today) are "20's- 30's" ! Just what is your frame of reference for a 20 -30 yr old woman? Julie is at least 45-50 and Lena is definitely over 35. They are both very good looking women, don't get me wrong, they are just not 20 yr olds. Gone are the days when that was once the case hey?

Paid the 7 for the house and had the shower. I let Julie know right off that between my 20 yrs in the army doing army stuff and the 20 yrs since and all the arthritis I have, there isn't a lot I can do mobility wise, so she was going to have to do some work. And because of all the arthritis meds I am on, I'd probably have a quick finish so I told her I was tipping her a bit extra for 2 times at the plate- one fast pitch, one slow, so 1. 8 total.

I also let her know in my basic korean that I could speak some korean. Of course she had to let Lena know. And, being close like they are, and no one else there, LEna came to the door-while Julie was on me, and stood at the open door and asked in korean "you speak korean? Where were you? How did you learn? How long? You like korean food?" all the typical stuff. Of course, neither me or Julie were shy about being watched while we were chatting- koreans get all excited when they meet a "big nose" who can speak korean and can lose sight of other "things" going on.

Before she closed the door, Julie told her I had more money in korean, I did my best to ask her to join for a tip with a " se ka ji bang beob segseu!" Korean for "lets have a 3 way" but she just smiled and said "appointment coming soon". Oh well.

Anyhow-- arthritis sucks. Osteoarthritis is bad enough, this "reactive arthritis" crud I have in addition from being in iraq is worse and the meds for both is way worse- I got like 3 moves in this department left to me!! But we got it done. Two times! I was in there for a little over an hour. Julie was very understanding and brought back a lot of memories of the women I met in korea a long time ago-- women who most guys treated like crap, but if I showed them a little respect, they treated me very well. For a great time.

Thanks and be well!

PomLovesThais
08-07-21, 14:36
Went today, first trip. Between here and other sites, the way so many write about these women, you'd think there would be Joe's lining up to see these "young" ladies. So I decided to go check for myself, a two hour drive for me, but made the trip anyhow.

I have a lot of exposure to koreans- the women there are korean- I was married to a korean and spent about 6 yrs in korea. I am pretty good at the age of korean women. But come on guys! I am curious to know, between here and RM, guys are saying Julie (who I was with today) and Lena (who I met today) are "20's- 30's" ! Just what is your frame of reference for a 20 -30 yr old woman? Julie is at least 45-50 and Lena is definitely over 35. They are both very good looking women, don't get me wrong, they are just not 20 yr olds. Gone are the days when that was once the case hey?

Paid the 7 for the house and had the shower. I let Julie know right off that between my 20 yrs in the army doing army stuff and the 20 yrs since and all the arthritis I have, there isn't a lot I can do mobility wise, so she was going to have to do some work. And because of all the arthritis meds I am on, I'd probably have a quick finish so I told her I was tipping her a bit extra for 2 times at the plate- one fast pitch, one slow, so 1. 8 total.

I also let her know in my basic korean that I could speak some korean. Of course she had to let Lena know. And, being close like they are, and no one else there, LEna came to the door-while Julie was on me, and stood at the open door and asked in korean "you speak korean? Where were you? How did you learn? How long? You like korean food?" all the typical stuff. Of course, neither me or Julie were shy about being watched while we were chatting- koreans get all excited when they meet a "big nose" who can speak korean and can lose sight of other "things" going on.

Before she closed the door, Julie told her I had more money in korean, I did my best to ask her to join for a tip with a " se ka ji bang beob segseu!" Korean for "lets have a 3 way" but she just smiled and said "appointment coming soon". Oh well.

Anyhow-- arthritis sucks. Osteoarthritis is bad enough, this "reactive arthritis" crud I have in addition from being in iraq is worse and the meds for both is way worse- I got like 3 moves in this department left to me!! But we got it done. Two times! I was in there for a little over an hour. Julie was very understanding and brought back a lot of memories of the women I met in korea a long time ago-- women who most guys treated like crap, but if I showed them a little respect, they treated me very well. For a great time.

Thanks and be well!Dok dok kale. Kumsahumneda.

Ycwinva
08-26-21, 18:51
Made a quick recon stop at Comfort Relax Spa on Broad St. In Montoursville. Very happy to have her say, I'm busy now can you come back in a few hours.

Seemed like only one working. Not attractive to me. Massage table clearly visible from the lobby including the draped female customer she was currently working on.

Nothing from my quick look would make me want to return.

PomLovesThais
01-06-22, 22:22
Made a quick recon stop at Comfort Relax Spa on Broad St. In Montoursville. Very happy to have her say, I'm busy now can you come back in a few hours.

Seemed like only one working. Not attractive to me. Massage table clearly visible from the lobby including the draped female customer she was currently working on.

Nothing from my quick look would make me want to return.How did the customer look LOL. Are there any good spots in bill town?

SkullNBones
03-20-22, 22:38
Headed through Williamsport and needed a little rub. Looked up and saw Smiles wasn't too far away, and on my way anyway, so I swung you there. Usual had sanitizer at the door from mamasan, who took my to room. Very happily surprised to see a mid-20's girl come in and ask what I wanted. She looked Korean (but not sure), very hot. She agreed to everything for $. 2. She took me to the shower and that was a good pregame. Came back to room and had me lay face down. I heard that sound of her dress hitting the floor and she climbed on top, giving me a full body to body rub. Her nipples were so hard I could actually feel them in my back! She started pussy grinding on the back of my leg, but it was doing more for her than for me, so I rolled over. She slid down, started stroking me while sucking on my balls. About 5 minutes into that she took Jr in her mouth and took it all the way down her throat. It only took 2 or 3 head bobs and I blew. She only caught the first blast and seemed surprised but so was I. That's the fastest it's ever been for me! I guess it was technique + her being the hottest girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Great experience just wished it lasted longer.

LowKing
03-22-22, 18:40
Headed through Williamsport and needed a little rub. Looked up and saw Smiles wasn't too far away, and on my way anyway, so I swung you there. Usual had sanitizer at the door from mamasan, who took my to room. Very happily surprised to see a mid-20's girl come in and ask what I wanted. She looked Korean (but not sure), very hot. She agreed to everything for $. 2. She took me to the shower and that was a good pregame. Came back to room and had me lay face down. I heard that sound of her dress hitting the floor and she climbed on top, giving me a full body to body rub. Her nipples were so hard I could actually feel them in my back! She started pussy grinding on the back of my leg, but it was doing more for her than for me, so I rolled over. She slid down, started stroking me while sucking on my balls. About 5 minutes into that she took Jr in her mouth and took it all the way down her throat. It only took 2 or 3 head bobs and I blew. She only caught the first blast and seemed surprised but so was I. That's the fastest it's ever been for me! I guess it was technique + her being the hottest girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Great experience just wished it lasted longer.Is this located along Rt 15 north of Lewisburg? I searched the Williamsport area but could only find one near Lewisburg.

PomLovesThais
03-23-22, 07:06
Is this located along Rt 15 north of Lewisburg? I searched the Williamsport area but could only find one near Lewisburg.Yes that's the one.

SkullNBones
12-01-22, 17:11
I stopped by Smiles again yesterday. A Korean lady met me at the door. She was cute, 35-40 ish. All in all I was rather disappointed. The TS was good and thorough, but the massage was pretty subpar. On the flip I negotiated BJ for $120, a little pricey in my book, but she wouldn't budge. She did rim me, and went into 69 position (with thongstill on) and her ass was perfect. I may not make a return visit just becasue the price, but the talent is apparently better looking here than most Chinese AMPs I've been to.

Wmspt1969
02-19-23, 09:55
Last minute decision to stop in the early evening. No other vehicles in the lot so decided to go in. Mask required to enter. Buzzed to get in, was quickly met at the door by a short petite spinner type woman. Lots of smiles, took me by the hand to one of the rooms. Payed the 70 and she asked if I'd like a TS.

As it turns out, the one who greeted me at the door was going to be taking care of me. Asked me if I'd like a TS and I said yes. She assisted me in getting undressed and wrapped a towel around me. Had a decent TS with very warm water, a thorough TS. While at the TS I asked her what her name was, Kiki she replied. Speaks very little english and said she has only been here for a few weeks. Back to the room and onto the table.

The walk back to the room left me cold. Kiki left the room and came back with very hot towels that she put on my back. She worked my back and shoulders a bit with the hot towels on my back and I've got to admit that it felt good.

After I was warmed up she removed the towels and began working my back, arms, hands, legs, feet, etc. Have I had been rundown before? Yes. But she wasn't bad, actually applied some pressure, not just going through the motions. I enjoyed it.

On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Negotiated a price, she did try for more. She left the room to "wash", returned and undressed. She is a petite little spinner with firm b cups and nips you could dial a phone with. Not a blemish on her. I sat on the edge of the table and she went down for a CBJ. She then jumped up on the edge of the table and I took her that way standing. Dropped down for a little DATY. From there to doggy to finish up.

Though communication was difficult at times, Kiki was fun. I certainly would.

Go back to see her again.

Pirate65
04-26-23, 16:26
A few weeks ago I found myself in Williamsport on a Sat. Night. Did a search and saw there was a place down the road in Montoursville so headed down that way. Place was in a little strip of shops, next to a pretty cool looking recorded store right at the upper and of town. And although everything said open until 10, was closed up solid. So I did another quick search and went back Williamsport way and ended up in the parking lot of this place called Green Spa. Ad said open until 10, but sign outside said 9. Looked in the window and and from what I could see it looked like rooms devided by curtains. It was about 8:45 so I rang the bell and a little old grandma looking lady came to the door and unlocked it. Thinking there may have been somebody else working as well, I asked are you open till 9 or 10? She said about 2-3 times I'm busy, I'm busy. NO PROBLEM. I'm out! By this time it was 9 o'clock straight up and I pretty much decided 2 strikes, I'm out.

Sorry, nothing better to report.

SkullNBones
06-16-23, 13:13
Stopped by Smiles drew Yumi; short thick (not chubby), mid-30's. As usual, great table shower, negotiated CBJ for a benny, technique wasn't bad but the tiny Chinese condom was so tight t was uncomfortable (and I'm not much of a challenge there.). It was so tight and I nutted so much I think it caused a retrograde ejaculation! In any case, not bad for stress relief but nothing special either.

DirtMerchant
08-29-23, 13:55
Any Intel on a talent check at Smile? I'll be passing through tomorrow.

Joshua944
10-15-23, 23:06
Was it $2 + house fee?

Headed through Williamsport and needed a little rub. Looked up and saw Smiles wasn't too far away, and on my way anyway, so I swung you there. Usual had sanitizer at the door from mamasan, who took my to room. Very happily surprised to see a mid-20's girl come in and ask what I wanted. She looked Korean (but not sure), very hot. She agreed to everything for $. 2. She took me to the shower and that was a good pregame. Came back to room and had me lay face down. I heard that sound of her dress hitting the floor and she climbed on top, giving me a full body to body rub. Her nipples were so hard I could actually feel them in my back! She started pussy grinding on the back of my leg, but it was doing more for her than for me, so I rolled over. She slid down, started stroking me while sucking on my balls. About 5 minutes into that she took Jr in her mouth and took it all the way down her throat. It only took 2 or 3 head bobs and I blew. She only caught the first blast and seemed surprised but so was I. That's the fastest it's ever been for me! I guess it was technique + her being the hottest girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Great experience just wished it lasted longer.

AlwaysForFun11
10-17-23, 16:55
There is a place in Mill hall it's called Relaxa Spa. Just wondering if anyone has been there or heard of anything. I seen an ad on STG with the address, but the numbers don't match up on there to the number on google.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/williamsport/massage/asian/call929-823-6056the-best-servi/562352518853

AlwaysForFun11
10-17-23, 21:10
There is a place in Mill hall it's called Relaxa Spa. Just wondering if anyone has been there or heard of anything. I seen an ad on STG with the address, but the numbers don't match up on there to the number on google.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/williamsport/massage/asian/call929-823-6056the-best-servi/562352518853Is this posted by an agency? Just curious as to why the phone number doesn't match up with the actual place's number on google. If anyone has an answer please let me know!

BigPopaBump2
11-16-23, 13:40

https://skipthegames.com/posts/williamsport/massage/asian/call929-823-6056the-best-servi/562352518853Older women thicker than most places. Typical services.

SentenceBilder
03-17-24, 14:23
While traveling in the area, I stopped at Jia Yuan Spa in Montoursville (the only parking is in back of the place). I was met by two ladies (I estimate mid-40's-plus) they were friendly and asked what I wanted (did not get names). I opted for a 60-minute massage (70). The massage was lackluster but still somewhat enjoyable with the occasional light tease. On the flip, she gestured if I wanted a shaken soda and I agreed (40). Not sure if more is available but for a no-nonsense stop, this place is okay. Not sure if I would repeat but the options are not plentiful in the area.