PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #5689
06-28-15, 10:45
Heading your way and ready to hit the trails any action.

Pka715
07-05-15, 18:32
Heading your way and ready to hit the trails any action.Find anything rbw?

Member #5689
07-08-15, 22:40
Just got to town and haven't had time to look I was just checking to see if anybody spotted anything before I tried.

Find anything rbw?

Member #5689
07-10-15, 12:50
Striking out bad in Washington bad weather limited to daytime cruising and LEO parked at the end of the zone can see everything. They are there blocking traffic for construction not SW action but having the same effect. I may suck it up and hit a spa.

Member #5689
07-13-15, 00:09
After striking out twice sucked up my pride and hit sky spa Friday (report on Pittsburgh AMP) the tried Washington Saturday figuring weather was nice and the police would be gone from the zone because no construction on the weekend. I was right about both of the above but still struck out. Saw ne WSW not too bad walking back and fourth on an alley talking to a handler for a while but she must have had me pegged as LEO because she just ignored me over and over again. Defiantly walking just not for me. Sucks but my trip ended 0 for 3.

Member #5689
08-18-15, 22:35
Hit the stroll hard this week both day and night cruises never saw a single girl walking not even a ugly one. Not sure if they have moved to another area of town as I know there are still girls on drugs just none walking this week. Second trip up with no luck I guess the streak has come to an end.

Member #5689
08-21-15, 09:57
I think I discovered why my luck was so bad this week, I just saw 19 people overdosed on a bad batch of H in Washinton this week my guess is it probably hit the working girls hard.

Guy2073
09-16-15, 22:54
I was in the area around six tonight, there was a little activity on Jefferson. There was a blond, skinny, strung out walking on Jefferson, she waved 2 times as I passed. She was wearing a striped green sweater and a blue mini skirt. If I was not working I would have picked her up.

There were two others both looked decent both made eye contact. One was wearing jeans and a red shirt, other was wearing a black sports bra with a hoodie tied around her waist.

Member #5689
09-18-15, 10:54
What part of Jefferson were you seeing them? Was it right by hall and walnut or further down?

I was in the area around six tonight, there was a little activity on Jefferson. There was a blond, skinny, strung out walking on Jefferson, she waved 2 times as I passed. She was wearing a striped green sweater and a blue mini skirt. If I was not working I would have picked her up.

There were two others both looked decent both made eye contact. One was wearing jeans and a red shirt, other was wearing a black sports bra with a hoodie tied around her waist.

Guy2073
09-18-15, 17:49
Between the bk and the state store, alot of them live in that building with the state store. I have been to a few of there apartments.

Member #5689
09-25-15, 11:11
I know where the Burger King is I must be stopping short I always turn around at the Alpine so I need to go under 70 before I circle back.

Between the bk and the state store, alot of them live in that building with the state store. I have been to a few of there apartments.

PHunter139
11-19-15, 23:11
Took a stroll down Jefferson the other evening, 8-9 pm, dark night, lots of light glare, hard to get a good look, one long hair blond, appeared a little chunky, walking past Chicken Charlies, talking on the phone, eyeing traffic, looped around and she was talking to a street guy, made another loop and she was gone. Another older slim, a little rough looking chick made eye contact as she walked past my parked car, I passed, maybe with another beer or two but I kept looking. Saw one more closer to the college, younger, watching traffic, may have been a civilian so I headed back to the bar. Another day.

Member #5689
11-25-15, 12:31
I'm getting ready to come up for thanksgiving and intend to hit the streets while in town just checking in to see if anybody has any current Intel on decent girls in the area and when and where they are hanging out. After a long run of luck in Washington I have hit a slump my last few visits and am trying to increase my odds.

Member #5689
12-02-15, 23:42
I tried several times this week both in the afternoon and early evening with no luck. I did not spot a single girl walking. I'm not sure why but my run of good luck in Washington has come to an end the last three trips up. I'll be back in the spring to try again.

Member #5689
03-25-16, 13:50
Mine is the last report and that was 4 months ago is there just nothing happening in Washington?

C P Guy
04-02-16, 09:23
Mine is the last report and that was 4 months ago is there just nothing happening in Washington?You could always drive down Lincoln and Beau and pick up some drunk sorority sister.

8ball
04-28-16, 18:27
I seldom roam but recently I was on I70 E and thought I might drop in on Washington PA. I took exit 15 which is W Chestnut then when I got as far as Main Street I headed north and left town at Exit 18.

It was early evening and if Washington PA has anything like a stroll I completely missed it. If any regulars would care to please clue me in I'd be grateful. Pm me if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

Member #5689
04-28-16, 20:36
If you find them try around hall avenue and walnut st down by Jefferson avenue.

I seldom roam but recently I was on I70 E and thought I might drop in on Washington PA. I took exit 15 which is W Chestnut then when I got as far as Main Street I headed north and left town at Exit 18.

It was early evening and if Washington PA has anything like a stroll I completely missed it. If any regulars would care to please clue me in I'd be grateful. Pm me if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

8ball
04-29-16, 08:56
Rbw88 If you find them. . .

Thank you Sir.

I see Washington has an exit of Hotels on the east side of town but I may not be back for years, It's nice to know. . .

Member #5689
06-28-16, 18:19
I'm coming to town next week and want to hit the trail but am seeing no activity in Washington is anything happening at all or is it completely dead?

Member #5689
07-12-16, 21:02
Hit the streets fairly had on my trip to the burgh both day and night cruises saw only one prospect the whole time and I am not certain she was walking but I think so. Even the drug boys were off the streets have they moved locations?

Member #5689
08-07-16, 18:28
Hit the streets last week picked up one so its not totally dead. Saw a thin blonde on my first lap scooped her up. Thin ok body but when she got in fugly face. She was in the car so proceeded to quiet spot started with a nice butt then I noticed her teeth sitting right next to her phone on my dashboard. I wish I could say that killed it for me but I have to admit she did a good job. So there you have it ugly with dentures but there is some activity in Washington.

Member #5689
11-20-16, 13:43
Coming to town Wednesday for Thanksgiving the last report of a SW was from me this summer is there anything going on in Washington or do I need to try McKeesport?

Member #5689
12-04-16, 15:30
I had some time to troll over Thanksgiving but saw absolutely nothing. I was restricted to daytime activity so that may have had an effect but saw nothing even resembling a SW.

Lorax2112
04-17-17, 17:12
I had some time to troll over Thanksgiving but saw absolutely nothing. I was restricted to daytime activity so that may have had an effect but saw nothing even resembling a SW.I see it's been some time since any recent posts have been made. But am in Washington more often for work and thought I'd take a look today for any ladies in the area. Now, I'm not familiar with the area and went by some of what I read here. Was on Jefferson between Hall / Walnut and drove up and down past the BK to the end and back to Hall. Figured with the nice weather there might be someone out. I saw no one, but am not sure I was in the right area? Are they typically on the main drag or off of Jeff somewhere?

Member #5689
04-18-17, 11:16
I would try Hall -'Walnut -church. Spruce - chestnut up to north main and around Jefferson that whole area.

I see it's been some time since any recent posts have been made. But am in Washington more often for work and thought I'd take a look today for any ladies in the area. Now, I'm not familiar with the area and went by some of what I read here. Was on Jefferson between Hall / Walnut and drove up and down past the BK to the end and back to Hall. Figured with the nice weather there might be someone out. I saw no one, but am not sure I was in the right area? Are they typically on the main drag or off of Jeff somewhere?

WvLover
03-04-18, 11:27
I was passing through town one of the warm nights we had recently. And had a dream about a blonde, little extra padding but cute and friendly walking down Jefferson. We did a LEO check, we to a place I know. Had fun and dropped her back off. It was cheap and good. Thought I saw aNother cute spinner type brunette after I dropped her off but I was wore out. No digits though.

Pka715
03-28-19, 20:38
I remember this place was awesome for the hobby up until 2-3 years ago. Any one have any luck since besides the last post?

WvLover
04-18-19, 18:27
I remember this place was awesome for the hobby up until 2-3 years ago. Any one have any luck since besides the last post?It was hopping this time last year 4 different girls, one a several time repeat. Haven't been cruising hard while in town this time. Only seen one older BSW not my type.