PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Huntrdog64
11-21-20, 16:55
Spent an enjoyable hour there yesterday. The place is very clean, atmosphere relaxing. Only thing is it's in a strip mall between a restaurant and I believe a hearing aid business. If you're shy you probably don't want to stop here.

Met at the door by mama, took temp then led me to a room. A young lady entered a few minutes later, didn't get her name, very little english is spoken. The massage was probably the best I've had, she actually cracked my back 3 times. Decent pressure, lots of oil and even used hot rocks. Tried to upset me for 90 minutes. Was starting to think the place was legit until the taint tickle. After the flip, she actually massaged my chest, stomach and thighs BEFORE junior got any attention. Again, applied lots of oil.

So I'm thinking she was early 20's, avg height, very thin, an A cup beauty. Hard to really judge with the mask and loose fitting shirt. Anyway, . 6 to the house and. 6 tip. Will definitely go back again.

JayWV
12-12-20, 10:52
Spent an enjoyable hour there yesterday. The place is very clean, atmosphere relaxing. Only thing is it's in a strip mall between a restaurant and I believe a hearing aid business. If you're shy you probably don't want to stop here.

Met at the door by mama, took temp then led me to a room. A young lady entered a few minutes later, didn't get her name, very little english is spoken. The massage was probably the best I've had, she actually cracked my back 3 times. Decent pressure, lots of oil and even used hot rocks. Tried to upset me for 90 minutes. Was starting to think the place was legit until the taint tickle. After the flip, she actually massaged my chest, stomach and thighs BEFORE junior got any attention. Again, applied lots of oil.

So I'm thinking she was early 20's, avg height, very thin, an A cup beauty. Hard to really judge with the mask and loose fitting shirt. Anyway, . 6 to the house and. 6 tip. Will definitely go back again.Have you been back? Do they offer the Table shower? I'm wanting to try the shower myself.

Huntrdog64
12-17-20, 15:37
Have you been back? Do they offer the Table shower? I'm wanting to try the shower myself.No, haven't been back in the area. Don't know about a TS.

Darkshades
02-14-21, 03:19
Have you been back? Do they offer the Table shower? I'm wanting to try the shower myself.I was there when they first opened a few years ago. No table shower, but a good spot.

On The Table
06-07-22, 05:32
I was traveling to Wheeling last weekend and was passing through Washington. Both boards had very few comments when I was researching the area, so this is my report so there is at least some up to date information here. I stopped in Excellent Bodywork after finding it on the map as the only AMP in miles. There were at least 3 ladies working. I visited early around 9:30 a. The First Lady I met said it wasn't her turn. I was then met by another woman between 40-50, they all were. Nice build. I ask for the hour. . 60 undressed an got On The Table. The massage was 9/10. She was good. Some teasing during first 20 minutes then it picked up and she was doing the light finger teasing on butt and all of the back side. Used a lot of oil. It felt good. Asked to flip about 35 minutes in. She then started with rubbing stomach lightly and nipples. She then slowly worked way to the main attraction. She took her time and made it sensual. She had me super excited. Used one hand on jr and other lightly rubbing ass. Felt amazing. No roaming allowed up top, only hand on her butt. After release. Clean up and head and arm massage. Overall experience was excellent. Will return if in the area. Clean also. Hope this helps the next person looking. If you guys who live near are using this place regularly can someone report at least once a year? Thanks and you're welcome.

Aomag
08-09-22, 09:03
Stopped on my way through town. It's located in an empty strip mall and there were basically no cars around which was nice.

I drew a lady probably late 50's at first. When I talked with her prior to paying she indicated that she offered strictly no extras.

I said Okay I'm out of here and the lady at the front desk directed me to a different lady in her mid 40's. She provided the classic massage with teasing and the release I was looking for. 50 house fee for 1/2 hr and 40 tip.

Aomag
08-09-22, 09:05
I was traveling to Wheeling last weekend and was passing through Washington. Both boards had very few comments when I was researching the area, so this is my report so there is at least some up to date information here. I stopped in Excellent Bodywork after finding it on the map as the only AMP in miles. There were at least 3 ladies working. I visited early around 9:30 a. The First Lady I met said it wasn't her turn. I was then met by another woman between 40-50, they all were. Nice build. I ask for the hour. . 60 undressed an got On The Table. The massage was 9/10. She was good. Some teasing during first 20 minutes then it picked up and she was doing the light finger teasing on butt and all of the back side. Used a lot of oil. It felt good. Asked to flip about 35 minutes in. She then started with rubbing stomach lightly and nipples. She then slowly worked way to the main attraction. She took her time and made it sensual. She had me super excited. Used one hand on jr and other lightly rubbing ass. Felt amazing. No roaming allowed up top, only hand on her butt. After release. Clean up and head and arm massage. Overall experience was excellent. Will return if in the area. Clean also. Hope this helps the next person looking. If you guys who live near are using this place regularly can someone report at least once a year? Thanks and you're welcome.I had the same experience. Thanks for reporting.

Bear52
09-24-22, 19:38
On Shangrila, Joy or Angel. Haven't been out for a month. Updates on current line up would appreciated.

WillyJones
12-06-23, 08:05
Stopped by early this spring and was met by an older lady who gave me a great 90 minute massage. I asked for extras and she told me no no extras. . 9 and .3 tip for an excellent 90 minute massage, very nice but no HE. There aren't many places in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.