PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
11-08-03, 12:48
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

KC Monger
11-08-03, 23:55
A couple of days ago I picked up Skylar on 18th Street, just south of Minnesota Avenue.

Skylar is about 24, tall, thin, and blonde. She gives a decent BBJ for either $20 or $40, depending upon what you are willing to pay. I've seen her before, and I had no complaints.

This time I took her to a motel. She said she wanted $80 for FS. I believe I saw another post a while back that said she gave FS to another hobbyist for $40, so I think she must have me pegged as an easy mark. Anyway, I agreed to the $80. When your dick is hard, money is sometimes no object.

The only way I can describe her performance is workmanlike. She was willing to lay there and let me do the work, but she never really showed any enthusiasm. Perhaps my expectations were unrealistic, but the fact is that some girls are able to provide a GFE and some aren't. Skylar didn't that day. So, even though she looks hot, I doubt I'll pick her up again.

lh895
11-09-03, 18:55
Richard,

I posted this in the KCMO as well:

I found Skylar the wsw again this was about a week ago she is starting to get that crackish look. The last time, she tried to smoke in my car, I told her "Hell NO!". After a BBBJTCSpit. I took her back and I probably won't look for her again. BTW she lives in a house off of 18th and Garfield, KCK. 20 for bj 40 fs.

Is it me or has she fallen off a bit over the past few months. That crack has that affect.

LH895

Zippy40
11-11-03, 23:26
Went trolling tonight and didn't see much until I decided to tour the bottoms. Found a "new " WSW. Her name is Annie. About 5'6 dark brown hair, blue eyes, nice boobs. Looks pretty good for the area.

She gave bbjtc(spit)(20) Said all holes were available for a price.

She was hidding down by the liquor store. Says she is around in the early evening.

Have fun Be safe

Muff Lover
11-12-03, 16:14
Mongers

I cruised through the bottoms today and saw two WSW's walking west of State Line road on Central. I passed them and turned around under the viaduct. One I recognize as Angel, a young SW that's been around off and on for a while. She's kinda cute, about a 6.5 and has some nice titties. The other one was about 5'8, dark brown hair. I didn't get a good look at her as she jumped in a car. I did take a picture of Angel but it was from several hundred feet away and it's not very good. I ended up with a SW today from the KCMO side and I will post there.
Laterz......
Muff Lover

Quiet Rider
11-18-03, 02:59
Fellow Mongers,

I had the opportunity to join in the hunt Friday night. It was about 40 degrees, and a lot of mist was in the air. I started on the MO side up by the Salvation Army shelter on 10th street and the surrounding area and found nothing. Then off to Independence Ave, and, once again, nothing.

So I took a cruise through the bottoms. Nothing. Someone opened up a "hippy bar" just West of the liquor store. I didn't go in, but there may be some promise of something in there. That's on my list of things to do.

Off to KCK. Central and Tremont (between 6th & 7th) had a WSW standing there, but after all of the reports from the last week, she was going to have to wait until I'd made the rounds at least once.

Once around the circuit in KCK and nothing. So it was back to Central and Tremont to take a closer look. Me and the other monger crossed paths at the same time on her corner. She wasn't to my liking, and the other guy just kept driving, too.

Back to the bottoms, back to the Mission, back to Independence, back by the Mission, back through the bottoms, and back to KCK. Still nothing.

Finally, I found Tandra, aka "T", a young BSW somewhere on 10th in KCK. She was being persued by another monger at the same time, so she kept repositioning for both of us, which made her extremely hard to relocate after making the block.

Fell asleep on a 1 way street out east of 10th and dreamed of a BBBJTCSpit. Mr. Jackson made it happen, and Mr. Hamilton threw in for a job well done. Mr. Lincoln was who she wanted to talk to for catching a load, but, no change, and a job well done.

Took her back to the house somewhere up around 14th North of State Ave.

That's the QR report. Be safe, and communicate.

The Rat
11-18-03, 17:50
I have been an active member of the mongering community in Kansas City for 3-4 years now. I would like to thank Muff Lover, for showing us all the fine points of SW's

SWING CLUBS

Club Eden www.eden.com This is a swingers club No single men can go. Find your self a Ho and you will have all the free sex you can handle as long as your ho will put out also. This is a upper end club for KC so you are going to see 5-10's

The Hideaway, Ifs off state Ave in KCK quality is lower but still a good place to pick them up. Find your self a Ho and you will have all the free sex you can handle as long as your ho will put out also. This is a avegage club for KC so you are going to see 5-8's

Street Action:

I dont think I have ever seen any street walkers that were worth my time, though they did perform well. Muff Lover Thanks for all your reports, your locations are tried and true.

Quiet Rider, all the shelters on the Mo side tell the people that are staying that they have to be in off the streets before 6:30 Pm so your right you are not going to find anything that way.

Additionally I would like to organize a meeting of the mongers of KC. Anyone have any ideas?

RAT

The Rat
11-19-03, 10:28
That should have been www.edenkc.com.

Sorry,

RAT

Quiet Rider
11-19-03, 14:10
Rat,

Thanks for the info on the Mission curfew. I'll check it out during the day. I'd love to find "Red".

I checked out the Club Eden website. It's actually www.edenkc.com for those interested.

I got out late last night on the Independence Ave. stroll. Saw 1 BSW and 3 WSW's. I didn't have time for a dream, but I'll be back out there tonight to see if I can reel one in.

I'm all for some sort of meeting of the mongers. I've read the Charlotte, NC boards, and those guys seem to really have it together with meetings and group trolls.

Also, if anyone has any information on where to find "Red", please send me a Personal Message via the forum. I've got a real weakness for red haired women.

Quiet Rider

Muff Lover
12-02-03, 17:06
Hey Mongers,

Pretty quiet on the streets in KCK right now. Made the stroll last night around 11PM and didn't see much of anything. I did want to report that a couple of weeks ago I drove north on 13th from State Ave and saw a bunch of BSW. Most were in the 3-4 range but there were a lot. I ended up heading to Independence Ave stroll last night where the action was much better.

Later........

Woody66062
12-02-03, 17:26
Just wanted to add my "count me in" for a mongering meet. I've also noticed that it's been slow lately. I was out Friday the 28th. Saw 2 nice WSW along Central around 13th. Both times, when I made it back around, they were gone. Feel free to Pm me on some sort of meet.

Muff Lover
12-02-03, 18:53
Fellow Mongers,

I'm also in for a meeting. I'd like to see who's reading and reporting. I think Rat should organize the first meeting as he is the one that started the interest.

I'm gearing up for a trip in two weeks to Tijuana and I will definitely sample and report here as well as their forum. In January I plan to get to the Netherlands and will also sample there. I would love to go to Thailand but the airfare is a killer!!

Later.........

The Rat
12-03-03, 02:03
Ok the First MONGER MEET will be early in Jan. Muff Lover please send me a private message I would like to talk with you about the meeting.

The Post:

I have learned that in the winter months you can find a lot more action using non-street cleaning methods.

THE PITCH~ has providers but make them come to you that way you are in control. When you go to them you increase your risks.

Internet~ http://www.geocities.com/ginas_girls/ this is a good place... Tell taylor that the rat says he loves that tight dream.

http://www.tara.coolamateursite.com/ Look at her rates, she must be good! But I bet that the muff lover could find 10 sw for that price. I have a friend that did hit this and says that it was worth every penny.

Ok guys I will be posting with in 1 week of today about some adventures. I think we could all have a lot of fun if we could crack into some underground things going on... like swingers clubs and BDSM Clubs. I have done both and am proud to say they were some of the best times of my life.

I have been considering going to RUSSIA... Siberia to find a wife a good wife.. you all know what I mean. Any way The streets look cold so where do all the Ho's go when its cold? That is the question we must ask.. What about the phone book?? Never tried it. What about the connections phone numbers in the pitch?

I dont think we have any AMPS in town at all.. sad to say...

One more TIP: Down in the bottoms on the Missouri side is a place called KC release Center and you can frequently find girls that have just been out of prison that are looking for some place to go.

Hope I am helping your hunts and not just runnin my mouth.

RATS OUT

lh895
12-03-03, 18:12
Nothing new to report, very slow. However, I am down with a meeting of the mongerers!

LH895

Muff Lover
12-03-03, 20:38
Mongers,

Be very careful when using any of the providers that advertise in The Pitch. I have used a few over the last few years with relatively few problems. However, recently there have been stings set up and a lot of people got busted. LE has also coerced cooperation from several providers making it difficult to know who to trust. Best bet- don't trust anyone that needs to advertise. The Cowtown wish list will keep you fairly well informed about the activities of KC providers.

Rat- I tried to message you but your preferences are set to not accept private messages. Change your options and message me, I will reply back.

Later.........

The Rat
12-03-03, 22:27
Grand WSG Master Muff Lover .. try it now I have received messages from others..

Drove down troost today and NOTHING... not even a one tooth ho... and you all know what I am talking about.

RAT

Muff Lover
12-04-03, 16:40
Hey Mongers,

Thanks for the title Rat but I'm not sure I deserve it. Even though I've been lurking on these boards for years, others have contributed much more than I. I do consider myself a pussy hound, I can sniff it out for miles.

Made the stroll today, not too much out but there was some. This picture is of a BSW strolling on Barnett just east of 10th. I know it looks like she's moving furniture but she is actually behind it and the picture was taken from about 1000 ft away. I didn't pick her up but she yelled "hey baby" as I drove by the first time.
Later....

The Rat
12-05-03, 02:23
Today was a great day. I know I have been talking about the swingers clubs around town, and as you all know I am sure at this point you will have to have a ticket to get into such an event. A ticket is a girl. Who cares if she is into the swinging thing or not. Once you are in you will have TONS of ladies to start working. Some not so smart guys have been taking girls they meet at strip clubs to the parties. I have learned to spot the ones that are not so interested in the men they are with. You can collect 20 phone number at one event. Tonight I dialed and made 2 calls and was 2 for 2. NO FEES no cost no nothing BBBJTCWS, then some AR, ATM, Old English, FS, the best greek and the best part is nO risk of LE.

If you dont understand what I am trying to talk about then you need to read my other posts about the gardens of eden.

I would like to have our first meeting of the mongers on Dec 11. Anyone that would like to attend is welcome. jackson you are welcome to come to the event and I will personally introduce you to a hunny that could rival all the action I see on the South American boards.

If we band together we can turn then all out. Every woman is a ho at heart.

here is a Sneak peak of the new asian girl that I had a dream with or about today.

Thats the RATS take.

Muff Lover
12-08-03, 04:18
Hey Mongers

Went out tonight and things were slow. There wasn't many cars out and it made me realize how loud my car is. I might need a new one.

Just as I was heading out tonight, I noticed my turn signal was faster to the left so I changed the bad bulb. Always make sure all your lights work if you are going to troll at night. Don't give LE any reason to stop you.

I did the KCK stroll once and didn't see a thing. My second cruise revealed a female form in the shadows off 14th and Central. Went around the block and met Tracy. About 30 with short bleached blonde hair and tattoos on her hand and wrist. Kinda cute. BBBJ for a Jackson. Technique OK but the finish was no good. Had to turn the last few cranks myself to get the rest of the wad out. I've had much better from this area.

I was thinking it would be fun to hook up with another monger during the day and find some decent SW to take to a motel and double dick for a while. Anyone interested send me a private message.

Later.......

KC Monger
12-12-03, 01:23
I picked up Jamie yesterday morning on 10th Street between Minnesota and Central. The good news: she is a tall and slender brunette with a nice personality and decent looks, and she gives one of the best BJs around. She knows how to use her hands to enhance the experience, whereas some girls don't.

The bad news: she was scheduled to go to court yesterday on a drug charge, and she said she expects to go to jail. I don't know how long she'll be out of circulation, but I highly recommend her.

J Boy
12-18-03, 15:19
I am going to be in KC this weekend - staying out by the airport. Anything going on that I should know about? I would sure like to find a good massage with happy ending. I had good luck in Oct on the Central, 18th St to 10th St stroll in KS.

Muff Lover
12-19-03, 19:25
Mongers

Made the KCK stroll today and didn't see too much. This one was walking on Central and was eyeballing every car that went by. I went around the block and she was gone.

Muff Lover
12-19-03, 19:29
Hey Mongers

I sat across the street from this white truck at 10th and Armstrong and watched these two black guys take turns doing this white girl in the front seat. One was standing outside looking in the back window then they changed places. Pretty funny.

Laterz.........

Woody66062
12-22-03, 12:57
Hey all. Went driving around the Central Ave. stroll and noticed that it seems to be picking up. Quantity and quality. Ran into probably a 6 or 7 on the scale. Said her name was Jackie. Had the sweetest bare shaved snatch. I tell you what, she could suck the nails out of a barn door.
She gave me a phone number, but said it was some guy friends number and I'd have to leave a message to have her call back.
Anybody had experience with this type of calling arrangement? Is it safe, etc.?
Am going to try and get out again tonight.

Quiet Rider
12-23-03, 00:35
Woody,

I had a similiar arrangement in Wichita several years ago. It's nice to have a contact number for your street sweetie. It saves driving around for hours looking and putting yourself at risk for the usual hazards of the hobby.

She will get your phone number and will, like any good service provider, make arrangements to meet you at a certain place at a certain time. This is good for her, too, because she won't have to stand around looking like a SW.

Actually, there's at least 3 times that I can remember having a phone contact with a SW. They have a tendency to call, once they get your number, when they're out of money, which seems increase in direct proportion to what their habit needs to support.

It's nice to have a regular provider call you on a regular basis. I managed to negotiate the standard rate of Mr. Jackson for FS with this one.

Also, if you would care to share the contact number, that is, if it's alright with Jackie, would you please send me a private message via the Forum with the digits? I'd appreciate it.

Good luck with your new "regular"!

Quiet Rider

El Apodo
12-29-03, 11:11
Was bored to death last night (12/28), so I decided to drive into KC and cruise the strolls for a bit. As it was a Sunday, I wasn't expecting much and that's what I got - with an exception!

First starting cruising the KCK Central - 10th loop at about 10:00 PM. Saw one really fulgy SG a block north of Minnesota on Central. Other than that, nothing.

Then decided to cruise the KCMO strolls. Saw one really aggressive blonde waving down cars on Admiral. She looked to be about a 6 on the SG scale, but her aggressive actions made me leery, so I passed.

Back to KCK for a loop, nothing

Back to KCMO, saw a couple of fuglies with their pimps on the one-ways south of Independence, passed.

Back to KCK - saw a couple girls working Central hard. One was WAY ugly - scary ugly. One was chunky, but clean looking about a 5 on the SG scale. Passed on both.

Back to KCMO - several girls walking, but also a lot of LE - made me nervous. Almost cruised down Prospect and Troost, but decided to head back to KCK for one more look and then head home.

I drove up 10th - nothing. Turned down Central - see a couple of new girls but nothing to write home about.

As it's about midnight, I decide to head for the house. So I pull into the turn lane at 18th and Central to head back up to the Interstate. While I'm waiting for the light to change, a pretty black girl pulls up beside me. As I glance over, she smiles and waves. After a couple of flirty glances, she gives me the international signal for head and motions me to continue to turn. I do so and she follows me. We pull over on a side street and stop.

She comes up to my car and introduces herself as Karen. Very pretty face, about an 8 on the SG scale. Can't tell about the body, because of the winter weather gear. We chat a bit and I invite her to go for a ride. We do the LE dance (she has some nice, but droopy tits) and find a quiet spot to do the deed. BBBJCIM with Andy Jackson and Alex Hamilton making an appearance. A bit pricey, but EXCELLENT service.

Afterwards, as I took her back to her car, I asked if she normally drove. She said she did because it made her blend in a little better. I will definitely keep my eye out for her in the future. So guys, keep your eyes open for other vehicles with single women late at night, you may get as lucky as I did

EA

Woody66062
12-30-03, 17:02
El Apodo,

Thanks for the report. I remember years ago there were a lot of girls that would drive around and yell at other cars, "hey, wanna date?" I thought those days were long gone. Hopefully they are returning.

The Rat
12-31-03, 18:58
Have been out of town so have not been able to keep you all up to date. Sorry! At about 12:30 in the afternoon I drove down Troost and nothing was out so I tried the normal Indep, tracy. and admiral routes in KCMO but was disappointed by the quality of the providers. They looked to all be around 3's thats right cracked out dark meat. I am a young white meat kind of guy, both in what I am and what I like to eat. So I drove over to KCK and found nothing on the normal routes. I ventured north up to quindaro. This route was full of them about 10 working all about 5's. I found one 7 named cocco, she was half white meat and half dark. BBBJCIM for five George Washingtons. I was trying to do some price control. SHe fell for it because she was so twacked out, said she had been up for four days. Afterwards I felt bad so I gave her a cheeseburger from the golden archs. Happy hunting in 2004.

THE RATS BACK

Muff Lover
01-07-04, 00:59
Hey Mongers

I'm back in town after a vacation that took me to many mongering destinations. I had a great BBBJTC from a HOT Asian SW in Vegas, CFS from a young WSW in the rental car in San Diego, and just about everything you can think of from the chicas in Tijuana. I get back to KCK and hit the strolls last Friday night and I didn't see shit. I was extremely disappointed. There were two inexperienced BSW's that were trying to get two Jacksons for a BJ. I passed on that action. I did see a few out that I've seen before but wasn't interested because they were being way too aggressive for me.

I hit the strolls today and only saw a couple of hardcore SW's but didn't expect too much because of the frigid temps. These are the times when you need some phone numbers. Anyone that wants to share some SW's digits can PM me. PLEASE!!!

Later...........

Jim Boradio
01-07-04, 01:12
There was a provider in the KC area that had an e-mail something like KCClassy lady. WELL worth the effort to find her. Sorry for the vague info, but it's been a while, and I just found the board a few days ago.

Also Girls Next Door falls high on my list of great times had by all.

TheRevHeat
01-13-04, 10:03
Her name was Tanya. She was hotter than blazes. She has since retired and moved out of state.

TheRevHeat
01-15-04, 11:25
Has anyone been to Theraputic Bodyworks recently. I have been quite a few times and have not recieved any inclination that there might be a happy ending? Susan is who I usually see and I am telling you she is HOT! A very pretty face and a body that won't quit. If you like them thick like I do! She is a little on the short side which is even better since i am tall. I would love to get a different ending but I am not sure what to ask with out getting myself in trouble or worse banned! If nothing else she gives a FANTASTIC massage at a small price. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had anyluck or if you have to see Joyce for that happy ending??

I am heading there today and I am probably going to get the table shampoo which I have yet to try. I will let you know about that and would appreciate any help!

Thanks,

TheRev

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

The Rat
01-15-04, 17:30
Theraputic Bodyworks is not the kind of place you are after. You will not get a happy ending.

SPEAKING THE TRUTH, Thou it is not what you would like to hear.

THE RAT

TheRevHeat
01-16-04, 10:01
Thanks Rat,

I thought as much but had heard chatter on here about it. I still think at 60 for the hour it is a fantastic bargain. Susan is a magician with her hands and it never hurts that she is hot. I have all but given up on the strolls. So with the exrta laying around i think i'd much rather visit her. It's gotten pretty ruff-ruff out there!

Thanks for the truth! I do appreciate that!

OUT!

TheREV

Meathead
01-16-04, 14:43
The RevHeat,

Check out Fun and Games on a post on 11-07. It appears that he has figiured this game out. I have visited 3 times, all undraped. The first with Susan and a great massage. The second time I requested Joyce who was said to be available and got Susan. Don't get me wrong in terms that she is beautiful and an awesome massage but appears to be professionally trained and all business. On my last trip last week I called from the parking lot and again requested Joyce for the ever elusive "Happy Ending". After a long conversation between the two of them out in the Hall none of which I could hear Joyce did walk in. As stated before her massage is not as good but she is not afraid to work around ole "stone wall".

I actually work in the Fire Service so I have the LE look. So I am not sure If I need to purchase the Body Shampoo or continue to see Joyce or drive to the amps in Columbia Mo..

I did take the time to sit down and visit with Joyce afterwards in hopes of putting her at ease. But at this point I am at a loss and I tip my hat to "FunandGames".

Meathead

lh895
01-16-04, 16:52
I can attest to the fact that there are no extras from Joyce. I saw her about a month ago and her massage was just ok.

LH895

Goat Rancher
01-17-04, 12:13
I am a newbie to mongering. I have been reading past posts and have crused Indpendence Ave. and Admiral Blvd. without any sucess. I am out and about for business during the day so can't get out in the evenings. Any sugestions as to where I might look or what I need to do to have some success. I also have gone over into KCK on Central, Quindiro, etc. with no luck. Any help sure would be welcome.

Thanks

Meathead
01-17-04, 13:16
The RevHeat,

Check out Fun and Games on a post on 11-07. It appears that he has figiured this game out. I have visited 3 times, all undraped. The first with Susan and a great massage. The second time I requested Joyce who was said to be available and got Susan. Don't get me wrong in terms that she is beautiful and an awesome massage but appears to be professionally trained and all business. On my last trip last week I called from the parking lot and again requested Joyce for the ever elusive "Happy Ending". After a long conversation between the two of them out in the Hall none of which I could hear Joyce did walk in. As stated before her massage is not as good but she is not afraid to work around ole "stone wall".

I actually work in the Fire Service so I have the LE look. So I am not sure If I need to purchase the Body Shampoo or continue to see Joyce.

I did take the time to sit down and visit with Joyce afterwards in hopes of putting her at ease. But at this point I am at a loss and I tip my hat to "FunandGames".

Meathead

Muff Lover
01-18-04, 01:21
Goat Rancher
I'm not sure what you mean by "no luck". Does that mean you are having no luck seeing any SWs? Or having trouble getting them in the car?
If you see a girl you think might be a SW, make eye contact with her. She will let you know why she is out. Then drive around the block so she has to walk by you. She'll see you and come to your car. Make sure she gets in and doesn't discuss biz through your drivers window.
If you're not seeing any, look harder. They are out there, and all the time. Maybe not in full force, but there are always a few out.

I made the KCK stroll today and picked up Cici, right at 9th and Central behind the bank. Blonde, kinda cute, 39 yo gave me a great BBBJTCIM and swallowed for a mere Jackson. I actually enjoyed her company and will definitely look for this one again.

Laterz....
Muff Lover

Woody66062
01-25-04, 20:37
Went out to cruise the Central stroll. As cold as it was there were several ladies out.
I met up with Sheila about 11:00. Looked late 30's, blonde, maybe a strong 6, helluva nice personality. We drove around for ten minutes or so just so she could warm up in the car.
Gave a Jackson for BBJBCIM but no swallow. Also, there was no hole not available to finger. I started running her button and damn, did she ever get excited.
I will definately look her up again. She said she had no phone.
When I dropped her off, she climbed into a newer Intrepid.
Also, was anyone else cruising Central when the police chase was going on? I noticed that sure cleared LE out of the area for a while.

Family Circus
01-26-04, 17:26
Don't get a chance to work the KCK area very often but did this last saturday. Drove around on Minnesota and made eye contact with a WSW with red hair. She ask that I not use her name. Went around the block as she was walking into an alley. Felt o.k. about driving in because there was no one else around. She got in and we drove around talking for awhile. She showed me a very isolated spot and we had a good time. Very good BBBJTCIM. She shed her clothes and let me play with her as much as I wanted. Don't want to talk $$ but it was well worth the amount. I would rate her above adverage all the way around. Just though I would share.

Family Circus

KC Monger
01-31-04, 03:05
About two weeks ago I was driving up and down 18th Street Expressway. I saw a girl with black curly hair walking along, and I picked her up. She said her name was Jocelyn (pronounced Josh-lynn). I would say she's in her early 30s, and I would rate her a 6 or a 7 on the normal girl scale.

We wound up going to a hotel, although she was reluctant at first. She said she had only done this seven other times, and the one time she went to a hotel, two other guys were waiting in the room to take their turns with her. (I believe she said she ran away).

To make a long story short, she gave a great BBBJTC for .20. I then talked her into FS for another .40, and she was great. She even started to make noises that made it sound like she was really getting into it. I asked her afterwards if those noises were real. Her response was "Yes, but you came too quickly!". Shit, if I had known that, I would have taken longer. Usually I try to get my nut as soon as possible with a working girl.

I asked her later how she got into doing this. She said she was walking along the street, and a car pulled up and the guy offered $50 for a blow job. She said "50$? OK!".

Anyway, she certainly didn't seem like a hardened hooker, and I hope to see her again.

KC Monger
01-31-04, 03:24
I've picked up Angel several times in the past, and she has always performed well. Lately I've been going to her house (three times in the last month). For those of you who don't know her, Angel is about 21 years old with short blonde hair. She is about 7-8 on the regular girl scale.

Angel lives in a house in KCK with some black guy. I don't know if he is her boyfriend, pimp, or what. The first time I went to the house I actually just parked on the street and debated whether or not I wanted to go up and knock on the door. She saw me through the window and came outside and invited me in. There was an older woman (probably 50) sitting in the living room. Angel led me to the bedroom where she gave BBBJ and FS for .40. Afterwards, as I was leaving, her boyfriend/pimp appeared from another room and said "thanks" and "come back".

I felt a little funny doing her in the bedroom while other people were in the house. I do like doing it in the privacy of a house, but I'm getting nervous that it might be a drug house. I would hate to be there when the place gets raided by LE, or when some drug dealer pulls a gun and starts shooting.

J Boy
01-31-04, 09:18
Richard,

I wouldn't say you're an idiot because I don't know what motivates you. But you must either have a death wish or be very ignorant of the risks.

Be safe.

Family Circus
01-31-04, 11:17
Richard in KC:

Quite frankly I think you are an idiot. Don't mean to sound harsh but read some of the facts about aids, not to mention all of the other STD's out there. Some can be cured with a shot of antibiotics, but aids and herpes live with you forever and in the case of aids forever becoms a much shorter time. If you are married or iin a relationship with someone I urge you to get tested as soon as possible. Your owe it to your significant partner. You stated in your last post that you were worried that you might have been in a drug house. Intervenious drug use almost always insures the female is infected. If you are having unsafe sex your chances of picking up aids is really high. Please do yourself a favor and everyone else and quit having unprotected sex.

Man I don't mean to sound like a preacher but I have been involved in mongering for over 30 years, it has been 20 years since I have had unprotected sex with anyone other than my partner.

Enough of the ranting. Everyone please be careful and be safe

Family Circus

Lamar Hunt
01-31-04, 19:55
Holy Shit Richard!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read your post. You should stop the BBFS forever. These women are drug addicted street ****** (read: high risk of carrying HIV/AIDS).

Darwin would classify your actions as "thinning the herd"

Lamar

KC Monger
01-31-04, 20:39
I've taken the liberty of editing my two previous posts to remove the sections where I admitted to doing some pretty stupid and unsafe things, and where I asked if I am the only idiot who is doing that. It appears that I am.

I appreciate the frank comments from everyone. I'm going to have to think seriously about giving up mongering altogether, as I obviously have no self control once my dick gets hard. I do have some degree of self control as long as I stay out of those types of situations, and that's what I think I need to do.

I can't change the past, but I can change the future. Hopefully when I get tested I'll find out I learned the easy way. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Muff Lover
01-31-04, 22:47
Mongers,

It's been a real long time for me too for having BBFS with anyone. I even use a condom with my SO just to make sure I never pass anything to her. I told her it's better because it makes me last longer, there is less of a mess, and not having my spunk in her lessens the chance of yeast infections too. She buys and agrees with all this.

Richard,

Dude. WTF are you thinking? Enough said. I bought 200 good condoms on Ebay for 18.00. I have them stashed everywhere. If you really want good direct contact, do this. Take a sandwich bag, put some lotion in it and smear it around. Place it in between the mattress and box springs, put some pillows on the ground, get on your knees and go to town. You won't believe how much this feels like the real thing.

Be safe
Muff Lover

Family Circus
02-02-04, 19:23
Hey Richard,

Man don't give up the hobby completly. It can be way too much fun, and I know that it's really easy to let the little head think for the big one. Just use common sense. If you must have uncovered go for a BJ. Contacting HIV is next to impossible. uneless you have a cut on your johnson. Just use the good sense to cover up before going into someplace you are not damn sure about. And that means almost everyone out there.

Having the little head think for you reminds me of a joke. Do you know why me name their cock? They don't want to take advise from a stranger.

Just use the big head. If she looks skanky it probably is. If she smells skany it probably is. If she has sores all over they are probably catching. If she offers to go bare back fs you can bet the many more have been there before you and some of them probably weren't the safest. But the problem is that she can smell like roses, look like an angel and dress like a model and still be infected.

If anyone else has anything to contribute please do, the idea is to help one another.

familycircus

Stoner
02-02-04, 20:44
Whassup mongers.

I really would love some help, boys.

I'm a poster in the CT area and a long time enthusiast.

My business is taking me to your neck of the woods in either late April or May and I'm looking into sampling the area. (Jeesh, I just love my job!)

Anyways, I saw an ad for any of the ladies from kcmasterpieces.com. Does anyone have any experience with the agency or any gal in particular worthy of a travelling business man with no time to waste?

Any info would be of help. PM me or post here.

I'm hittin' your archives for some incall action as well. I'll be in the area for about 3 days if I can make it work, otherwise it will be just for 2 nights and a day single day.

PWhipped
02-03-04, 00:25
Hello, PWhipped from the Ga,Tn,Fl and Tn bde. Are the escorts in the area straight up and not ripoffs? Or shall I try my luck with the SW's? Iwill be ther Feb 6-7-8. Any one want to help a seasoned monger? Or shall I wing it on my own? Wet dreams to all, PW

J Boy
02-03-04, 00:45
pwhipped try [Email address deleted by Admin] You will be happy you did.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to communicate directly with other Forum Members. Thanks!

The Rat
02-03-04, 10:22
Pwhipped,

I have seen lots of your posts on other boards. KC they are all for the most part straight up. Escorts are in my opinion a better time than a sw in KC. I am willing to help you but most all of the information you could want is on this board.

Stoner,

I reviewed that KCMASTER SITE I think that the providers are straight up on that site.

Found a girl working out of her home in belton missouri last night. Service was a 3 on a scale of 10 but her looks were a 7. Not worth my time.

HUNTING IN THE COLD

THE RAT

TheRevHeat
02-04-04, 10:42
Hey guys try the www.cowtowninfo.com a link on there to GirlsofKansasCity there are websites and email addresses.

KC Old Fart
02-04-04, 19:37
Gentlemen,

This may come as a surprise to some of you, and please don't take this the wrong way, but you can not use my forum to promote a competing forum.

If you have info, then post it here.

Thanks,

Jackson

I occasionally sample the SW action, but it has been quite some time since I have seen one that interests me.

I can personally recommend the following in order of preference: Alex/Pam (They are thinking of changing her name, because she gets mixed up with Alexas.); a tie between Christy and Haley and then Nikki. Daizi is also very nice, but is a little to skinny for my tastes. If you like them thin, then she is your girl.

Two I would recommend against is Alexas and Taylor. I have had three bad sessions with Alexas (what can I say, she has outstanding tatas). I have had one session with Taylor. Just like everyone else that has seen her, my session was very rushed, but other than that was enjoyable.

I have no information on Amy or Jade as I have never had the pleasure of meeting either.

TheRevHeat
02-05-04, 11:42
Sorry man. I'll put a link next time!

KC Old Fart
02-08-04, 11:50
Sorry, Jackson. I will remember that in the future. You got a little over zealous in removing the websites though. The names of the ladies in my previous post make no sense unless you know how to find them. Their website is: http://www.geocities.com/ginas_girls/ .

It is not a forum of any kind. It does have some nice pictures of the ladies though to help make a proper selection. If this is not acceptable to post, then again I am sorry. If it is, then guys go have some fun.

Hi,

The Forum Posting Guidelines discourage the posting of links to posn sites and competing forums. Pretty much everything else is okay.

Thanks,

Jackson

PWhipped
02-10-04, 17:02
KC Old fart, this is the ol fart from Atlanta, PWhipped. I just returned from your fine city and a had a fine enjoyable , great session with Jade. Her home and almost got snowed in, damn, too bad it did not snow harder. Anyway, she was more than acomodating. I reccomend her highly, she is a little flabby but just a sweet as a good ol Georgia peach. I was very happy with my time with her. I look forward to my next trip to KC. Wet dreams to all and as always, it was only a dream, did not happen. (grin) PWhipped

BTW, found her on a competing forum, (T--)although I do not think it really is a competing forum as it only refers to Escorts, no SW reports. Just my opinion, I use both, I enjoy WSG more for conversation and gemneral findings, but use (--R) for escorts only. Jackson has a fine forum and I appriciate his efforts and try to post info everywhere I go, which is all over. Just in my dreams, PW

KC Old Fart
02-10-04, 21:25
Pwhipped,

Would that be Jade at http://www.jadenmidwest.com/ or at http://www.geocities.com/ginas_girls/ . I have never had the pleasure of meeting either. I hear the first one is real hard to schedule with. She makes you jump through all kinds of verification hoops, but is definately worth the trouble. The second is fairly new and I have not heard any reports on her.

This forum is a good place for SW and escort reports most places. It is how I found my favorite escort I see every time I am on business in Dallas. For some reason here in KC this is used more for SW action and other forums for escort reports. I would like to see that change and both show up here. Come on fellow monger, place some escort reports here besides all the SW reports.

KC Old Fart

Zippy40
02-10-04, 23:14
Went wondering tonight around 8:00 PM and found a lovely jewel around 18th and Centeral. I found her at the gas station on 18th. She was about 25 and had blonde hair. Looked about an 8 on the normal girl scale. Wasn't real sure she was working till she gave me the look and jumped in the car.

Said her name was Skiler and she was from Nashville. Said ahe had been doing this for about a year but didn't look like she had been at it that long.

Mr Jackson made a visit and the party started. BBBJTCIM was the target and she was very skilled. Nice perkies with hard nipples were available. Other talents were offered but Jackson's twin was required.

Overall a plesant experience and would definately see her again. She didn't have a number so I guess I will just look out for her.

After it was all over she asked to be dropped off at 22nd and Parrallel. Being the kind person that I am and considering the service I complied.

Have fun, Be Safe

Xman90
02-17-04, 11:03
I'm a new monger to the KC area but, due to scheduling issues, I can only cruise the KCK stroll between 11AM and 1PM a couple days a week. I've RTFF and cruised a couple of times, but haven't seen any SWs out. Can anyone provide some tips as to the best times/days of the week to hit the stroll within my time limitation?

Any help is appreciated.

KC Monger
02-24-04, 01:34
Xman90,

During the lunch hour you can occasionally find a SW in KCK, but your best bet is to head over to the Missouri side and hit Independence Avenue. There will be days when nobody is out over there as well, but I've had better luck over there at that time of day.

KC Monger
02-24-04, 01:43
I found a good one last week on 18th Street Expressway. Her name is Brandy, and I picked her up at 5:00 PM last Monday when it was just starting to snow.

She said she is 20 years old, and that is probably pretty close to the the truth. She is tall and slim with dark brown hair. She is above average in looks, although I wouldn't call her a beauty. Hey, at 20 years old and slim, all girls look good.

She asked if I could give her a ride to a place to cash a check. I took her to the place, but it was closed. She said she had been kicked out of her mother's house and was living with her father in KCK. She said she needed money. I asked her if she would like to party.

She said she had never had sex for money before, but suggested that maybe we could help each other out. I took her to a motel, and a good time was had by all. She said she'd like to get together on a regular basis and asked for my phone number. She said she would call with a phone number where I could reach her. Alas, she never did. I've driven by the house where I dropped her off once since then, but I didn't see her.

If she was telling the truth, that experience was as good as it gets. Even if she was lying about it being her first time, it was still pretty damn good.

Xman90
02-24-04, 11:34
Brainiac,

Thanks for the suggestion. I pretty much figured it'd be hit or miss with my schedule restrictions.

Lamar Hunt
02-25-04, 22:27
XMAN,

I've had most of my luck during the day just west of Paso, on Tracy near the Salvation Army.

Met a WSW there last week during the day named Shelly, way over 6' tall. I had to cruise by a couple times because she didn't look like a working girl.

Happy Hunting

Woody66062
03-08-04, 18:00
Hey all.
Over 2 weeks and no new posts? Is everybody as swamped with work as I am and can't get the time to get out?
Or has everyone found their gem in the rough and keeping it a secret?
Hoping to get out in the next couple of nights and look for some action.
Anything new going on?

Thanks for any info.

Zippy40
03-23-04, 21:15
I guess everyone is having the same luck as I am. I have been crusing the normal strolls. MN, 10th, and 18th. Nothing! Went to the bottoms. Nothing! I did see this one dark hair SW. No teeth and must have been at least 60.

The weather has been nice but nothing. I guess they are all at spring break. Maybe thins will look better next week.

Woody66062
03-24-04, 08:33
I took the Central/Minnesota stroll last night from about 8 until 9:30. At first all I saw was the one old heavy woman that I see every time I'm out. I did see one wsw looked like early 20's, sweet face and great body. I wasn't the only one that saw her either. There were 3 cars racing around the block to get back there. Reminded me a little of something out of an old Keystone Cop's movie. Damn, she was gone.
As I was about to give up and go home, I did meet Robin at the corner of 18th and Minnesota. She did the BBBJ but spit for Jackson.

Muff Lover
04-05-04, 20:23
Mongers

Cruized the KCK stroll without much luck. Saw a few skanks but kept on looking. Went to Mo and checked out Indy and then came back to KCK again. Finally saw an old Central regular and got a quick BBBJCIM and spit for a good ol Jackson. Not much to report, it's got to get better. I even went to Trop 56 trailer last week to get a change.

Woody66062
04-19-04, 13:52
Took a stroll around the Central route on Friday 04/16. Met Cindy on 10th at about the Grandview Rd. stoplight. She looked fine in the face, but when we did the show me yours thing, there were no tits there at all. Right off, I was scared it was a guy in drag. Offered a Lincoln just to get it out of my car knowing I'd be told to go screw myself.
Headed back down Central and found Becky. She was maybe a strong 6. No sooner had I dropped her off from her BBBJCIM for a Jackson, than I saw one that I wished I had waited for. This girl was as close to a 10 as I've seen a SW. Looked like late teens to early 20's. Pretty face and killer body. Saw this girl walking down 12th or 13th just a few blocks south of Minnesota.
Has anybody ran into this girl yet? I'm heading back out tonight to see if I can hook up with her.

Lamar Hunt
04-19-04, 20:45
Woody, I may have picked up the girl you spoted. A young dark blonde. Said her name was Skylar and she just turned 22. BBBJ spit for 1/4. I whish I had taken her to a motel, by far the best SW I have ever picked up.

Muff Lover
05-10-04, 19:13
Mongers

It's been quite a while since I have posted and when I saw nobody else is posting, I went out last night looking for something to post about. I hit the KCK stroll and went around the Central, 10th, Minnesota, 18th loop a couple aof times and didn't see much except for a couple of toothless, skinny old crack hoes. Not what I was looking for. I drove down 13th north from Central and I ran into CoCo. Tall and thin with short brownish blonde hair in her early twenties. She asked me how much I had and all I would admit to was a Jackson so she agreed. Decent BJ but no catch. She finished with her hand. She was cute but looked on the verge of being strung out.
Seems to me the quality girls are not hanging out on the strolls. They are walking the side streets and the routes between the major strolls.
Somebody report something!!

Muff Lover

Woody66062
05-12-04, 11:48
Hey all. With the absence of posts here lately, I thought I would head out last night and see what was happening.
I have to say that the girls are there. I saw 2 VERY good looking ladies on 10th. Bad part is, with both the car in front of me got them. This was about 8:00 or so.
Earlier in the evening I drove the stroll in KCMO. Saw a good looking blonde sitting on the retaining wall just west of the Admiral Motel. I had to run up and gas up the car before I ran out and of course she was gone when I got back.
I came back to this area after bombing out on the Kansas side. Ran into a girl whose name I didn't catch over by the Union Mission. She was about a 4 or 5, but a really sweet girl to talk to. She did the BBBJCIM with swallow and didn't care where my fingers went.
So things are looking up for this area.
I know I'm not the only one out there cruising around, so let's see some more posts here.

Suxard
05-17-04, 14:50
I am going to be in Overland Park for the next few nights. Sure would like some company. Any suggestions?

jameskc
05-18-04, 06:39
suxard-

There is a asian massage ran out of a home, off of 95th st by the mall. 60/60 for very average service. I do not remember their number but they advertise in a local paper. was there about three weeks ago.

Muff Lover
05-21-04, 17:36
Hey mongers,
What's up? I went out a couple of times this week and didn't see a whole lot out during the day. I did, however, do something really stupid. I had done the KCK stroll and didnt see too much. I stopped at the ATM at the bank at 7th and Central and while I was getting some cash, a blonde SW, about 30 or so, kinda dumpy, walked by and was eyeballing me. So when I left the ATM, I picked her up. She was tweekin bad, jumpin all around, I should have let her out there. She said she knew of a good place and started to direct me. She pulled up her shirt and she did have a real nice set of tits. What she did was directed me to the ghetto where a bunch of black guys came running at the car once they saw her. At that point, I took off. She was freakin out because she was tweekin so bad and I agreed to drop her off back there, go around the block and pick her back up. Oh yeah, did I mention the fact that I gave her the money up front? I know better then that but I thought at first it would be worth a jackson just to get her out of my car and I was just going to leave. Problem was, she left her phone and jacket in my car when she went to get her rock. I thought about just tossing her shit out the window but I went around the block and she jumped in my car again. We drove down a side street and I pulled out my cock and she started to suck it real good. She was still tweekin and jumpin around and was going to town. It was actually very good. Sick fuck ain't I? I got rid of her as fast as I could and believe me, I will never do that shit again.
Muff Lover

KC Monger
05-24-04, 23:30
Angel was out today on Central at 5:20. I couldn't resist picking her up, as she was looking extremely hot in her short shorts and tank top.

She said that it's her birthday on Wednesday. She will turn 23. Her boyfriend is now out of jail, and they are moving into a house in the area. She said one of her dates paid for the first month's rent just because he likes her.

If you like sexy young blondes, then she is the best thing going out there. I almost hesitate to even mention her, because I would hate to miss out on her because a bunch of you mongers have started monopolizing her time. I guess I'll just take one for the team this time.

Zippy40
05-31-04, 18:05
Well I had some time today so I took the stroll around the Central area. I did see acouple ladies out but nothing interesting.

One fat WSW with no teeth was whistling at cars on Central.

One real fat WSW in the bottoms.

One yonger BSW with a bad attitude waving at cars and yelling on 10th around Ohio.

I did see one ccute WSW in an orange tank top but she disappeared before I could get turned around.

I just had to leave and go back to work. At least the ladies are coming back. I also saw five different LE cruisers in the area so be careful.

The Searcher
06-06-04, 12:48
Here's a belated report on KC MO from May 28. Found a very good looking wsw on Tracy. Tall, pretty, and willing to do bbbjtcim for $30. Didn't have her own place though, and since I was staying a few miles away and having car trouble, I couldn't take her that far and then have to bring her back. Said her name was Deanne. She wrote her digits on a napkin using her lipstick, but unfortunatley I lost it. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, and has her number, please pm me. I coming back there on June 18-19 and would love to contact her.

It got very late, and I eventually picked up a girl on Central. (I'll post this same report in KC MO) Don't remember her name, but she was ugly. If I say she was real skinny and had a beak-nose, which made her kind of look like a dodo bird, some of you will probably know who I'm talking about. Wanted $20 for bbbjtcim. I desired fs so she wanted $30. Took her to my motel. Bj was just OK, so proceeded to missionary. She was so ugly, I started to lose my hardness, so I had her switch to doggy. Nice and tight! Dropped her off back on Central where her husband (of 4 weeks!) was waiting for her.

The Searcher

Massage Guy
06-13-04, 13:58
Has anyone tried the Asian Touch which is advertised in The Pitch newspaper under body rubs? If you have, please file a report. Could you also send me the address? Thanks

Woody66062
06-15-04, 12:19
Hope all the regular mongers are safe from the recent stings. It is such a pity that this is what the tax dollars need to be spent on. I know that having a police dep't. is a necessary evil, but I would sure like to see the resources spent on some serious crimes. This was just my $0.02.
I saw this written in one of the other city boards: Don't share information with someone who messages you that you don't recognize, or only has a few posts listed to his name.

Quiet Rider
06-17-04, 03:33
Greetings fellow mongers,

I got out this evening around sundown and decided to find something to write about. I started off by passing through the bottoms. There were a couple of WSW's just south of the liquor store. I decided to head over to KCK to see what was going on, perhaps to return to the bottoms at a later time.

I picked up Skyler on Minnesota, a couple of blocks east of 18th. I had seen her last week around 18th and Central. Anyway, she wanted to get a room and get cleaned up. As her story goes, all her stuff was stolen and all she had was what she was wearing.

So we're off to Wal Mart. Then to the room. She sees another SW that she recognizes in another room and shares some of the hygiene products from WM with her.

The last I saw of her was when she grabbed a dollar off the TV and went for a couple of sodas at the motel office.

No fulfilled fantasy. Just that good feeling that I was a charitable contributor to someone in need.

If any of you run into Skyler, beware. I think she may have done this before. The clothes that she left in the room smelled like they were new and worn once. The shoes that she left in the room only had a few miles on them.

She's around 5'8", thin, blondish/brown hair and blue eyes. She's got on a new pair of jeans with a red belt, and a white top with elbow length sleeves.

I'm going to drop off the stuff she left in the room at the local Good Will Store.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Skyler?

Quiet Rider

Reno Dude
06-21-04, 08:18
Cops say that the recent stings will not stop in the areas of Central, 10th, Minnesota and 18th St. Expressway. Whether stings are going on or not, you always need to be careful out there. I usually park and observe a possible girl for a period of time. Sometimes I've even followed them to see if a legion of police cars show up around the corner. Most of the time, of course, the cops swarm in at the location where the guy trys to pick up the girl. You just have to be patient and safe. If the girl is very attractive, that's usually a warning sign to move very carefully, and don't say a price till the girl can prove something. On the Missouri side of Kansas City, cops have been hitting Independence Avenue, too. There is no let up! Be careful!

KC Monger
06-21-04, 21:35
I was talking to Angel this morning, and she said there was a big sting over the weekend at 10th and Central. According to her, over 300 guys were arrested.

That number seems to be unbelievably high. Has anyone seen any news reports on this?

Update: I found a short news story on kansascity.com. The KCK police ran a sting for 3 days beginning last Thursday. They arrested 45 men.

KC Monger
06-21-04, 21:39
Quiet Rider,

I've picked up Skylar a few times. Your mileage definitely varies with her. The first time I picked her up I was very pleased. I would describe her performance at other times as simply workmanlike.

The last time I picked her up she was definitely strung out on drugs, and she told me over and over again that one of her acquaintances had just KILLED a couple of people. This guy supposedly knew that Skylar knew what he had done, and so she said she feared he would kill her too.

I decided to stop picking up Skyler after that. I've seen her out walking around a few times since then, but I have no desire to pick her up. I don't need to deal with that kind of trouble.

Lamar Hunt
06-21-04, 23:45
Fellow Mongers, I copied the following from the KC Star's web site, I believe most of you know the "rules" when picking up a SW. If not, post back and I will share them with you.

P.S.: Police bait the hook

Police Capt. Michael Webb knew that prostitution was a bad problem in Kansas City, Kan., but not this bad.

In a sting operation Thursday, Friday and Saturday, police arrested 45 men. Most were charged with misdemeanor solicitation for unlawful sexual activity.

One man was re-arrested and charged with obstruction after he returned and tried to warn others about the sting.

At one point, a man walked up to an undercover police officer to solicit sex — even though officers were within eyesight, arresting another person.

Prospective johns, Webb said, were “lined up three or four in a line, waiting.”

Webb warned: “We intend to do it again. The next person they pull up to and solicit for sex might be a police officer.”

— Robert A. Cronkleton

Bobster Man
06-24-04, 02:05
During a dream I once picked up Skylar back in May while I was living in KC. She can typically be found on 18th between Minnesota and Central, but she may sometimes walk sidestreets like 12th or 13th.

My intuition told me that she is a crack user, since if she had any wits about her she would know that she's pretty enough to make 100 times more money at a strip club or with an agency. She told me that she was 22 and had been doing street work for 12 years. At that time she did not have any of the typical hygiene defficiencies that you might expect, outside of clothing that was a tad bit dirty -- however, if she was all cleaned and dressed up she could easily pass for any of the cute sorority chicks I remember from college.

One thing I did noted about her is that she seemed to consider all of the 7,000 dudes that hang out on KCK street corners there to be her friends, and she can often be found surrounded by about 6 or 7 guys. Everytime we passed some male she would say something like "Oh, that looks like so-and-so" In my opinion, it's not a good thing for an SW to be too friendly with the local vagrants -- they may start shaking her down for money or encourage her to rob or hustle.

Use the big head and pass on her.

Good thing this whole experience was just a dream.

Woody66062
06-29-04, 16:17
I've been driving around window shopping the past few nights and have seen quite a few ladies out walking. But with the recent stings, I've decided to lay off for the time being.
I do have a question. Has anyone noticed a house on 10th Street that has 2 girls that sit on the porch and give the look to the passing cars? I'm not going into detail on location because of LE, but would like a private message from anyone that's used them.

El Apodo
06-30-04, 10:59
Had been out of town for awhile and didn't hear about the sting or I wouldn't have done this but I picked up a girl who calls herself Breezy on Central about a week ago. Very attractive gal, at first, I didn't think she was working but I was wrong. She has HUGE tits, a nice ass/face and might have been pregnant. BBBJ and FS was on the menu and decent service was provided.

EA

KC Rock
07-11-04, 12:03
Hey Woody,

If the house you were dreaming about sits near an old hambuger joint, I believe the girls are OK. The little blond has been a SW for many years & I have seen her everywhere(Independence Avenue, Central & the West Bottoms). Unless she got busted recently and forced to work with LE she and her friends should be OK.

Reno Dude
07-15-04, 15:25
Anyone wanting hands on lap dances should avoid any of the clubs in Kansas City. You can go to clubs just south of Olathe for some hot dances.

Tangos and Bonita Flats are partial contact lap dance clubs on the Kansas side. Dances are $20 each, but very sensual.

Reno Dude

Surgeneral
07-16-04, 18:33
When did the dance price go up? Last time I was out there it was $10 for a dance. Of course they are kind of like potatoe chips, you can't have just one. lol

As for any side arrangements, I don't know of any but if anyone has had some experience with that don't keep it to yourself.

Reno Dude
07-18-04, 08:49
Everything eventually goes up in price. When was the last time you were out there?
I remember a club on the north side of I-70 in Lawrence. The first time I went into this club you could get a dance for $5 about 3 years ago or a little more. I bet you can't get a dance there for $5 today.

Reno Dude

John Wayne
07-25-04, 22:43
Hi guys,

In Leavenworth from Atlanta for a few days. Anything going on in this area? Researching the forums I am thinking no, but it never hurts to check.

Thanks,

D

Reno Dude
07-27-04, 11:31
What has happened to all of our reporters here?
Just wondering!

Reno Dude

KC Monger
07-27-04, 20:00
I saw Skylar walking along 10th Street today. I don't pick her up any more. She is into drugs too much, and she just isn't that much fun to be around. Here is a picture of her:

KC Monger
07-27-04, 20:02
I have posted several reports about Angel in the past. She is a 23 year old hottie. I see her about once a week.

Here is a picture of her that I took this afternoon:

KC Monger
07-27-04, 20:03
A picture of Angel in her new bikini:

KC Monger
07-27-04, 20:04
Another picture of Angel in her bikini:

KC Monger
07-27-04, 20:17
One last picture of Angel. Here she is taking off her clothes in preparation of providing me with a blow job and a fuck.

I'm glad I met her.

Reno Dude
08-01-04, 19:23
Topic: Photographs of SWs on the street and during sessions.

I realize that it can be difficult getting photographs of SWs, but it can be done. I know that a lot of you probably don't have cameras, but even the throw-a-ways they have today can get the job done.
The best way of handling this situation is this; when you approach the SW on the street or in the car, tell them you wish to take photographs of them. Don't even talk about sex or money for sex till you know 100% that she's not a cop.
The SW will probably charge a little extra for photographs being taken, but it beats the cost of being busted.
Once in the motel room or her place, be sure to take the photographs first before you talk about extra activity and price. Cops will not take their clothes off or allow you to touch them while setting them up in a pose. Always assure the girl that you won't have their face in the photographs. Now maybe some won't mind it, but always double check with the SW before you go posting photographs of her on here with the face shown.
Cops can't bust you for taking photographs!
Always try to get some information on her. Where she usually walks, her first name, and a description as best as you can. In other words, specifics about her!
Be smart on the street you guys! The cops are setting up stings across the country to bust men. Turn into a photographer so you greatly decrease your chance of being busted.

Reno Dude

KC Monger
08-02-04, 21:48
I have received many requests to provide contact information for Angel. Rather than responding to each request individually, I'll put my response here.

Sorry, but I can't provide Angel's contact information, as I do not have her permission to do so. Since this is the KCK forum, and the area to search is pretty small, you should be able to find her if you are persistent enough. I figure if she is out working the street and you meet her, that's cool. However, I'm not going to provide her address to someone I don't know and cannot vouch for.

Angel told me today that she got a job as a dancer at Bazooka's. She is supposed to start next week, so you might be able to find her there if you want to meet her.

Angel is much better looking than most girls that work the streets, but now she will be competing against the beautiful girls that work at Bazooka's, so I don't know if she will be there long-term or not.

The Searcher
08-03-04, 10:23
Thanks KC Monger. I was one of those who asked about Angel. I will be traveling from Peoria, IL to KC later this month, so will try to find her (or something else nice).

KC Rock
08-04-04, 00:08
If I was looking for Angel, I would probably concentrate on an area on 10th street from Minnesota Avenue to Central but probably closer to Minnesota Avenue (maybe a couple of blocks south of Minnesota).

Muff Lover
08-08-04, 12:47
Hey Mongers,

Long time no report. I've cruized the KCK stroll several times lately and haven't seen too much. Same ol' skanks.

As far as Angel goes, I've seen her multiple times over a few year period. And, I don't know what the big deal is, she is an average looking SW and by no means a hottie. Her bod was firm several years ago, but now it is destroyed by her lifestyle. This girl is also just as strung out on drugs as most of them out there.

KC Monger says he doesn't want to give her contact info but the truth is, she'll get into the car with anyone. She doesn't need anyone vouching for her tricks. This girl's a ho, and she sucks and fucks a lot of dicks every day.

There's better action to be had on the Mo side right now. I've seen several new faces on Independence Ave between Prospect and Benton. Pretty quiet around 10th and Tracy right now, more SW's are on the move and will be walking the Ave.

Laterz...

Meathead
08-09-04, 11:06
Any new info on the Theraputic Massage in KCK?

Woody66062
08-16-04, 14:04
Went out cruising around last night. Started with the Central/Minnesota stroll. Saw absolutely nothing.

Went to the bottoms and there was just one nasty looking skank there. I passed her by.

The avenue wasn't any better. Drove through the Union Mission area and it too was dead. I was thinking that Sunday must be the day to stay home.

I stopped at the 7-11 on Independence Ave that is near The Paseo. While I was gassing the car up, a decent looking younger girl comes out of the store carrying groceries and a sack of kitty litter.

I was looking at her as she was walking past my car. She stopped and asked if I would give her a ride, that her groceries were heavy. I thought what the hell, at least I can talk to a female for a while.

After I took off, she said "By the way, I like to date too." She rattled off some sort of ridiculous prices and I told her she was too rich for my blood. Told her a Jackson and I get to finger poke the butt. She said sounded cool to her.

She said her name was Breezy. Anybody else had any experience with her?

Adeptus
08-17-04, 18:19
Okay, I must either be cursed or just doing something wrong. Using information from this board, I have tried the 10th / Central / 18th / Minnesota stroll several times.

I have tried during the week. I have tried on the weekend. I have tried in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night.

I have not seen anything.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Is it necessary to check the side streets and such?

KC Rock
08-21-04, 14:59
Was passing thru the West Bottoms about 12:00 Noon today & saw local LE talking to the ladies there. They were actually on the MO side (down the street from the deli). I imagine they went to jail.

On another subject, I have also noticed the lack of ladies walking although I did see one this afternoon at 18th & Grandview by the Conoco & across from Fritz's. I have seen a few but there has been less activity. You might go into the neighborhoods but a LE friend of mine told me that the folks in the neighborhoods are complaining so the heat may be on.

Woody66062
08-27-04, 16:04
What has happened lately on the strolls?
I've been out the past 2 nights (Wed. and Thur.) and did not see a thing on the Kansas side. Not even the usual skanks that are always out.
The Missouri side seems to be picking up some in the Union Mission area.
Has everybody been having this luck lately or scooping all the good ones up and not reporting?

JrJayHawk
08-30-04, 14:30
Hey Kids,
Any thing going down in either Oletha or Lenexa??? I travle thru on trips from time to time. Later
jj

Cyberbrewer
09-16-04, 01:19
I'll be in town at the end of the month. I'm looking for a MP that offers very basic service. A good massage, by a fairly atractive woman, with a HJ kicker. I don't want to spend more than .80 including a tip. Any suggestions?

Reno Dude
09-20-04, 17:01
There's a former stripper on the Kansas City, Kansas side that gives happy ending massages for a complete, I think, $120. She gets nude, allows touching, gives BBBJ and HJ release. She has huge tits, stands about 5'6", a little baby fat and well tanned. Her name is Sheree.
Send me a private message for her phone number.

Reno Dude

Member #2960
09-21-04, 13:39
Reno Dude, do tell.

GuitarArtie2000
09-23-04, 16:04
Haven't posted in a while. Love the photos that everyone is sharing. So I thought I'd share a couple with you. I picked this one up late one night (or early morning). I can't go into specifics just yet. I'm trying to convince her to let me give out contact information. She is very good. Drop me an IM and if I'm able to give you the contact info I will.

GuitarArtie2000
09-23-04, 16:05
Same girl as in the last photo. I actually took video and captured these pictures. This dream had a happy ending!

Jimbo Rawson
10-12-04, 23:40
GuitarArtie2000,

Man, I am dying to know who that girl is. It appears you scored good on that one. I will be in K.C. next week. PM me, or something!

Thanks,

Jim

Woody66062
10-13-04, 20:35
Went cruising the Central to Minnesota and then down to the bottoms stroll on Tuesday evening. Saw a couple of nasties down in the bottoms and a few decent girls along 10th, but was too late getting turned around.

On 10th a little north of Central I hooked up with Laura. She was a good looking white girl, maybe late 20's. Brown, shoulder length hair. Looked like about 5'3" and maybe 110 lbs. Very nice body on her. She said she didn't do drugs and her body looked like she was telling the truth. She also said she only goes out once in a while.

She wouldn't share a phone number. I really think she is married and earning a little cash on the side. Just my thoughts though.

Jackson for finger play and BBBJ with spit. I think it all could have been had for not much more, but BJ is my favorite.

If I hook up with her again I'm going to try and get some photos.

Worthless Prik
10-15-04, 13:29
It seems everytime I drive down Central it appears to be dead. I guess I am just hitting it at the wrong times.

Chaucer
10-17-04, 03:52
Saturday night 1:30 am and Central Ave in the bottoms was dead so I cruised up Central all the way to 18th and back again. The old Eagle Inn ain't what it used to be. Last time I was there I was thinking it had a different name, and that parking lot across from it, the old truck stop was jumping. Shows you how long it has been.

Went back to the bottoms and picked up a blond girl, cute, early 20s, skinny. BBBJ no CIM for $20.00. Her name was Kayla.

Kayla did say that some of the girls are not working Gennesee street, so if your striking out try there. Gennesee is the street that Kemper Arena is on.

Worthless Prik
10-24-04, 14:20
Decided to hit the road Friday evening in search for fun. As I went down 10th from State, I didnt observe anything. As I approached 10th and Central, I did see one that walking nb on 10th then took a quick detour in the alley right north of Central. I continued and hit the West Bottoms. Only saw one who had just gotten out of a car. She has been down there for years, She is a 2 tops. I just kept on going and decided to do something else.

Woody66062
10-27-04, 09:55
Be careful all. I had been over in KCMO visiting friends last evening. I was coming home about 9:30 and decided to drive through the bottoms and then up Central to see if anything good was out there.

On the Kansas side in the bottoms, 2 LE cars had some guy and girl pulled over and searching through their car. Sure hope he was nobody that frequents this board. As I was driving up the street that comes out beside the little deli, I could see 2 more LE cars sitting in the shadows across the street. Needless to say, there was nobody out there and I got the hell out.

Drove up Central to 10th, then went north on 10th. Was one very strange acting WSW with what looked like short white hair. I passed on her. Got to Minnesota and headed west to, I think 12th street. Then north to Grandview and back to 10th. Headed back to Central and went west. In the little park beside the fire station, LE had a guy and girl pulled over with the guy's hands behind his back. I'm assuming handcuffed. Again, I'm hoping nobody from this board.

Traveled on a little farther west on Central and LE had another car pulled over. By this time I was too worried to care about sharing my throat yogurt with some lady. Got to 18th street and headed south and went on home. Not a good night for mongering.

Kindashy3
10-30-04, 18:23
I went hunting on same night and the next. In the west bottoms I saw a girl that looked too good to be true. I am very cautious and circled and parked and watched. A car approached her and then pulled around the corner by the deli. as the car left she pulled up her collar and it looked like she was talking to herself. Anyway to LE pulled out of no where and busted the guy. Not sure if she was undercover, but might have been. Be careful

Don Q
11-20-04, 11:34
Will be in town this week. Any information on a good provider. Anyone have the info on curlyface from this board ?

Thanks

Reno Dude
11-22-04, 21:45
Around 6:00pm on Saturday I cruised the area, but never saw anything at all. I have seen some SWs at times off 18th St. north of I-70 before you got to Minnesota, but there was nothing, damn it.

Reno Dude

Worthless Prik
11-23-04, 14:22
Reno,

The police is cracking down on all types of illegal activites. It sucks because the women are seeking others and not being out on the streets as much

Muff Lover
12-01-04, 02:22
I was out today guys and the pickins were slim. I picked up a short red-haired girl named Jessica right by the liquor store at 10th and Central. She looked much better from a distance but did a CBJ for a jackson. She had dirty clothes and hands... a crackhead for sure.

Chaucer
12-02-04, 02:36
You know what they say, good from afar, but far from good!

Shit the KC forums have been dead, I will have to go out hunting this week, I am getting that itch that needs to be scratched.

Reno Dude
12-16-04, 20:04
Everytime I've recently driven the area myself, I haven't seen anything. Is the cold weather keeping them away or could they all be in jail? What's up?

Reno Dude

Worthless Prik
12-18-04, 15:53
I drove up and down central 10th street and in the west bottoms on Monday and only saw 2 that looked like a 1. They were all bundled up with scarfs and stocking caps. They were by the little store there on James just in the MO line.

KC Rock
12-19-04, 16:05
I travel Central from 29th - 7th , 18th from State - I-70 and 10th from State - Central on a daily basis. I have seen the old, tall , skinny gal near 10th & Central a couple of times in the last week; the old, chubby gal between 14th & 18th on Central twice in the last week during the day. I have seen no onje on 10th street since the ladies moved out of that house just saouth of 10th & Minnesota. I saw what appeared to be a new girl on Friday night at 16th & Central but when I came back around she was gone. While traveling thru the bottoms on Friday night about 9:30, I saw a couple of girls but it is hard to tell much in the dark. Maybe the warm weather on Monday & Tuesday will bring them back out.

Reno Dude
12-23-04, 21:39
I'd appreciate any insight to Amy out of Lawrence, Kansas who comes to K.C. a lot. Her cost and what her sessions is like? Does she do incall?

Reno Dude

Muff Lover
12-27-04, 14:53
Reno
I'd stay away from this one. Word has it that she has hepatitis.

Reno Dude
12-28-04, 21:55
Yes, I've had another private message telling me to avoid her. I think I will!
(:
Reno Dude

Reno
I'd stay away from this one. Word has it that she has hepatitis.