PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LurkingDog
05-25-18, 16:18
Thanks to Jackson for getting the site back up and functional. I had a couple of visits -- one mid-April and one in early May. The first trip I met Naomi, Nessa, and Rhianna and got private dances from Naomi (a cute blonde with natural "D"s) and Nessa. A dark haired beauty who looked really sensual out in the club. Both of the dances were mediocre and very low mileage. At the end, I got a brief lapper out in the club with Jordan, and thin blonde with nice "B"s that was really quite good. I should have taken her for a private dance but had to run.

The second visit, I actually went back to try to get a dance from Jordan -- she wasn't there. I did get some attention from Naomi (again) Stephanie (a really tall slender 'soccer mom' who seems really sweet) and Quinn, and energetic shorter haired brunette with very nice "C"s. I got a private from Quinn and it was "okay" -- probably better than with Nessa and Naomi as experienced above. I tried to get another private dance with a nice redhead but ran out of time before the club closed and the rooms were all active.

LD.

LurkingDog
04-10-19, 15:15
Haven't been back to Club Coconuts in quite some time. Got there about 10-ish on Saturday night and the parking lot was packed. I expected to see a wild time in the club. Paid the $5 cover charge and got a Corona ($5) and some singles. Well, the cars in the parking lot were patrons cars but there was a different and distinctive vibe -- lots and lots of couples eating food that they had obviously brought in and purchased their drinks from the bar. Sort of a BYOdinner? There were 4 dancers -- Stephanie, Lorelei, Carmen and Elizabeth -- and there just was no energy in the place at all. The strippers didn't even have the stage to themselves as the couples were using the dance floor to dance amongst themselves. Don't know if this is the way the ownership wants to evolve the club or not (a night spot where some of the women undress? -- funny business plan). In any case, I got some floor dances but that was about it. Don't know if I'll return unless the mood and the vibe reverts back to a strip club.

LD.

LurkingDog
02-21-22, 23:34
This is the first time I have been to the place since it was transformed from Club Coconuts. Now called The Palace, it is a BYOB type of place and has the late night hours of 11 pm to 4 am. The cover was $20 when I got there at about 11:15 and I ended up staying until about 1:00 am. After paying the cover and getting "wanded" (I guess for weapons) I got some ones to tip as I enjoy the show. Water is $1 and sodas are $2.

It did seem that everyone knew everyone there— several couples were there as well. One was actually the husband of Scarlett, probably the hottest dancer on this night. She's tall, dark hair and slender with man-made C's that (while not really my favorite) fit nice on her chest and frame. There was Wendy, dyed red hair with a baby tummy and really saggy boobs, Chloe a dirty blonde, relatively tall with nice curves who was making her debut. There was one other blonde, a bit older than a MILF, who was sort of stocky with a baby belly, a generous booty, and C-Ds upon which gravity was having significant effect. She was pretty seductive in a slutty sort of way but I can't remember her name. Just when I was leaving there was a petite blonde with As. Also didn't get her name.

The large sunken stage has a pole and a hoop swing. Opposite of the sunken stage is another raised area with a few tables and chairs (thus was the old Club Coconuts stage). The girls did sets — I guess they must have been 4 songs or so. The level of disrobing is girl's choice. Wendy and Chloe got top-less, Scarlett and the "slutty" one got fully nude. Most everyone was tipping (as I mentioned, it seemed as nearly everyone knew one another) and so the girls probably made $20-30 dollars per song set.

VIP / Lap dancers are in a back room. The prices are $25/ song or 2/$40. The dancers pick their own songs and they are the full- length commercial releases. I decided to take Scarlett back for some dances. They were "okay" - the room has two chairs, one without arms that I sat on and a more plush arm chair that Scarlett did her "teasing" from. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they let you stack more than two dances together (I guess that's because there is limited lap dance space). I ended up doing two 2-song sets with Scarlett. There are cameras in the rooms so I doubt too much fun could be had. All in all, I was a pretty low key- bordering on tedious sort of visit. Glad I got to see the new place but I'm not in any hurry to rush back.

LD.