PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RodnHand
06-23-23, 18:22
Always thought there should be some street action in and around south Medford. I was cruising down Court Street (99 south) and saw this tall gal with some major Clevedge showing. Made eye contact and she hopped in. Said her name was Kelsey. Got to be 6 ft tall. Big in the boob area. Wanted a ride to Winco and said she needed money. Agreed on a BJ for 40. Got a little boob action as well. She has signs as being a former user but she looked clean. Wasn't all that good a BJ but it was in the car and rather awkward. She gave me her number and told me to text her soon.

TheManXxx
06-23-23, 20:41
Always thought there should be some street action in and around south Medford. I was cruising down Court Street (99 south) and saw this tall gal with some major Clevedge showing. Made eye contact and she hopped in. Said her name was Kelsey. Got to be 6 ft tall. Big in the boob area. Wanted a ride to Winco and said she needed money. Agreed on a BJ for 40. Got a little boob action as well. She has signs as being a former user but she looked clean. Wasn't all that good a BJ but it was in the car and rather awkward. She gave me her number and told me to text her soon.I'm surprised you found someone, I've been looking around but never had any luck. Around what time was this? I might have to take a cruise.

RodnHand
06-24-23, 01:58
I'm surprised you found someone, I've been looking around but never had any luck. Around what time was this? I might have to take a cruise.About noon.