PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Txs Sgt
12-10-17, 06:08
I had asked and no one chimed in so I thought I would explore and test out a spot. I will be posting this under the Bend section as well but figured this is more active and people generally look here first.

Went to a place on 3rd in Bend, it was the only advertised place on BP. I wasn't sure but said F it and went in about 8:30 pm there was a sign saying they were busy and to have a seat, I was just about to get up and leave as it was 9 pm, but a decent looking lady came out and apologized, I would guess her to be mid 30's. The massage was actually really damn good which was awesome because if anything I at least got that out of it. She fully let my hands roam wherever, she was grinding herself against my hand, arm, and just about any other part of me she came in contact with. She had me flip and made no guess work on what was ok and when she straddled my head and humped my face as she gave me a HJ / BBBJ combo. Name is Linda for reference. This was Friday night.

Saturday came in and was about to ask for Linda, but was greeted by this much younger girl, while Linda was maybe A cup mid 30's, this girl was in her early 20's and had at least C's. She did a decent massage and was open to my roaming hands, but she wasn't into as much as Linda. She still made sure I left more than happy and told me she would be open to more next time I came back.

Sunday before I left back fro Portland I said Fuck it and made one more trip in, got Linda again and was very happy from the start, she started me off before even the massage with a bit of a HJ / BBBJ. I knew I was certainly going to be leaving wanting to come back as soon as I could. She went ahead the a great massage again and on flip she was back to the BBBJ, she was more than ok moving to BBFS but she made sure I knew CIM. Which I was more than happy to oblige.

Damage was 50 first night because of shortened time frame, 30 tip.

70 each other time with 30 tip.

Member #6368
06-04-18, 18:43
Hi. I'm visiting Bend next month. Can you provide an address for this place? Thanks!

I had asked and no one chimed in so I thought I would explore and test out a spot. I will be posting this under the Bend section as well but figured this is more active and people generally look here first.

Went to a place on 3rd in Bend, it was the only advertised place on BP. I wasn't sure but said F it and went in about 8:30 pm there was a sign saying they were busy and to have a seat, I was just about to get up and leave as it was 9 pm, but a decent looking lady came out and apologized, I would guess her to be mid 30's. The massage was actually really damn good which was awesome because if anything I at least got that out of it. She fully let my hands roam wherever, she was grinding herself against my hand, arm, and just about any other part of me she came in contact with. She had me flip and made no guess work on what was ok and when she straddled my head and humped my face as she gave me a HJ / BBBJ combo. Name is Linda for reference. This was Friday night.

Saturday came in and was about to ask for Linda, but was greeted by this much younger girl, while Linda was maybe A cup mid 30's, this girl was in her early 20's and had at least C's. She did a decent massage and was open to my roaming hands, but she wasn't into as much as Linda. She still made sure I left more than happy and told me she would be open to more next time I came back.

Sunday before I left back fro Portland I said Fuck it and made one more trip in, got Linda again and was very happy from the start, she started me off before even the massage with a bit of a HJ / BBBJ. I knew I was certainly going to be leaving wanting to come back as soon as I could. She went ahead the a great massage again and on flip she was back to the BBBJ, she was more than ok moving to BBFS but she made sure I knew CIM. Which I was more than happy to oblige.

Damage was 50 first night because of shortened time frame, 30 tip.

70 each other time with 30 tip.

AddledPated
06-06-18, 21:21
I'd been to Lotus a few times late last year. I met Linda there and got the HE from her every time. BBBJ was as far as it ever went for me. No experience with other ladies there.

BUT.

I just visited Sunday 27 May. I asked for Linda and was told she no longer works there. They offered me another girl, I accepted and got a massage. No HE. That girl asked if I'd been there before, I told her that I had, thinking that might spur some action and she said something about Linda going to California, and seemed to indicate that she was fired because of the HE. She spoke very little English so I can't be 100% certain but I believe HE is no longer an option.

CPorter608
09-19-18, 22:27
I've been to this place quite a few times over the last year, and found it to be about 75% regular massage and 25% "something more. " The good news is that everyone gives great massages, which I love and makes it worth the $ for me. I've never had the infamous "Linda," but I've had two other masseuses who will play with me a little (Candy and Abby). Both are probably in their late 40's / early 50's, and essentially let you finish yourself off after the flip. They'll take off the towel and put oil on your cock, but won't do the deed themselves. They both say that "their boss will know" and "they'll lose their job. " So it may be in response to what apparently happened with "Linda. " I've been able to get one of them to tickle my balls a bit while I'm taking care of business, and even quickly finished me off with her hand once. Hands are free to roam throughout and they're nice and flirtatious. All in all, it's a bizarre experience. Given the good massages, I'll keep going and trying to push the envelope, but without much expectations. Too bad, because we need a good AMP situation here in Bend!

Risom
09-20-19, 02:40
I'm heading over the mountain to Bend for the weekend from Portland, and I'd love to get some opinions on the best AMP to go to. Any suggestions? Any names I should request? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks!

BoyHowdy13
10-02-19, 12:30
I'm heading over the mountain to Bend for the weekend from Portland, and I'd love to get some opinions on the best AMP to go to. Any suggestions? Any names I should request? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks!I'm here in Bend and have been looking for a good reliable AMP myself.

I have tried 3 places in town and one of them twice. 2 of them didn't even offer DIY but had great massages. The other had a good massage but DIY HE with 2 different girls both times. They did offer a little help with it I guess. I would think with a few more visits, may be more.

Bend really needs a good AMP!

I'll PM you the best place I've found for next time your in town. Maybe you will have better luck.

Risom
10-17-19, 20:16
I'm back in Bend for the next few nights and was wondering if there is any new info. Feel.

Free to PM me. I was here last month and had a couple pretty good experiences that I can share. Thanks!

CPorter608
02-12-20, 14:42
Just checking in to see if anyone has any new intel to share about Bend. You can see my earlier post about Lotus, which continues to be a good spot if you get the right provider (Abby & Lily YMMV). Anyone have luck with any other providers there or at Green Spa (I've seen some reviews on Rubmaps) or anywhere else?

CPorter608
02-14-20, 13:26
I heard rumors of HE's at Green Spa and decided to check it out. Good news! Went with Lucy, a younger-than-average-for-a-typical-Oregon-AMP provider (late 30's / early40's), who was cute and flirty. Great massage and a very good HE. Seems we now have another option in Bend besides Lotus.

RedBed
05-30-20, 00:16
Green Spa. Anna. HJ and after a few visits, BJ.

AddledPated
06-09-20, 00:58
Did not have a good experience. Called, made an appointment with Vicki after a recommendation. Massage was decent, after the flip she was kinda bitchy, pushy, mechanical. The whole thing turned into a hassle.

Risom
06-10-20, 00:32
I make frequent trips to Bend and am going again this weekend. I've had success at both lotus and green before. Does anyone have any experiences at the place next to Jack in the Box? Its kinda hidden. I think its on 3rd st. Sounds like my two favorite girls, Abby and Lily are gone at lotus. Just looking for a new and fun appointment.

CPorter608
06-10-20, 14:37
I make frequent trips to Bend and am going again this weekend. I've had success at both lotus and green before. Does anyone have any experiences at the place next to Jack in the Box? Its kinda hidden. I think its on 3rd st. Sounds like my two favorite girls, Abby and Lily are gone at lotus. Just looking for a new and fun appointment.This place is called Jade spa. I've tried there (and so has a friend) and neither of us succeeded in anything more than a legit massage. Sad to hear that Abby and Lily are gone from Lotus? I haven't been there since the pandemic hit. How did you find that out?

Rtinman
06-19-20, 16:23
This place is called Jade spa. I've tried there (and so has a friend) and neither of us succeeded in anything more than a legit massage. Sad to hear that Abby and Lily are gone from Lotus? I haven't been there since the pandemic hit. How did you find that out?I just called Lotus and made an appointment with Abby. So.

Rtinman
06-19-20, 16:25
I make frequent trips to Bend and am going again this weekend. I've had success at both lotus and green before. Does anyone have any experiences at the place next to Jack in the Box? Its kinda hidden. I think its on 3rd st. Sounds like my two favorite girls, Abby and Lily are gone at lotus. Just looking for a new and fun appointment.I just called an made an appointment at Lotus with Abby. So, unless it is a new Abby, Abby is still at Lotus!

Risom
06-24-20, 11:30
I just called an made an appointment at Lotus with Abby. So, unless it is a new Abby, Abby is still at Lotus!Nice! And how did it go. ?

TomAce
07-05-20, 17:19
Nice! And how did it go. ?I too would like to know? Anyone else have any good intel in bend? Visiting the area this weekend. Thanks.

Risom
07-05-20, 18:14
I too would like to know? Anyone else have any good intel in bend? Visiting the area this weekend. Thanks.Lotus has always been my go to in Bend. Ask for Lily or Abby. Both are petite attractive women who give a very good massage. HJ with OTC touchy top and bottom.

TomAce
07-13-20, 11:08
Lotus has always been my go to in Bend. Ask for Lily or Abby. Both are petite attractive women who give a very good massage. HJ with OTC touchy top and bottom.Stopped by after making an appointment with Abby. Went for the usual hour and Table shower. Table shower was decent. Massage was pretty good. But what ruined it for me was the fact that she farted like 8 times during the massage. They weren't little squeaks either. I would argue that both my ears and her underwear suffered permanent damage. Anyway, after the flip I ended the massage happy as suspected. That part was actually pretty good, but I'm scarred none the less.

Tipped. 40, she comes in and complains asking for. 60 almost blocking me from leaving. We settled on. 50 and I left.

CPorter608
10-12-20, 21:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CPorter608
10-14-20, 01:17
I recently called Green Spa (10/12), and asked for my regular Sara and was told that she doesn't work there anymore. Went anyway and got a new provider named Eva. Young and very attractive. Couldn't believe my luck, but after a flirty massage, was denied HE. Was blueballed so called up Lotus to inquire about my two regulars (Abby and Lily) and was told that neither of them work there anymore either. I wonder what's going on? Any intel out there?

Risom
10-16-20, 23:44
I recently called Green Spa (10/12), and asked for my regular Sara and was told that she doesn't work there anymore. Went anyway and got a new provider named Eva. Young and very attractive. Couldn't believe my luck, but after a flirty massage, was denied HE. Was blueballed so called up Lotus to inquire about my two regulars (Abby and Lily) and was told that neither of them work there anymore either. I wonder what's going on? Any intel out there?https://ktvz.com/news/crime-courts/2020/10/07/bend-police-aided-by-fbi-raid-3-bend-massage-parlors-in-sex-acts-investigation/

Bosco89
06-11-21, 01:18
https://ktvz.com/news/crime-courts/2020/10/07/bend-police-aided-by-fbi-raid-3-bend-massage-parlors-in-sex-acts-investigation/Any updates on Lotus?

Bill Parker
09-17-21, 09:54
Any updates on Lotus?They moved north by Blockbuster video. I've seen Jenny several times. She gives a great massage with HE. Anyone know any recent info on Green Spa or Amazing Foot Spa?

AddledPated
11-05-21, 17:06
I've been laying low for a while. Recently decided to see how things are.

Decided to try 1st, Green spa, then Amazing foot. Both identical experiences more or less. Didn't catch a name, mid 40's, not bad looking, massage was ok not great. Teased throughout, got OTC, little bit of ass grabbing but nothing to write home about. On flip, asked both to pull titties out, no dice, asked for a blowjob was shut down. Standard HE.

Maybe more with more visits, or more time passing. Dunno.

I'm going to hit up the other places before I circle back.

Barry Maypole
01-03-22, 12:16
My guess is that all of the AMP here in Bend receive regular visits from authorities. You'll get a decent massage, nice conversation, a little teasing of the boys and a HJ. Most if not all of the ladies here on at the end of their careers. Oregon is where they send you out to pasture, so don't expect anything more from AMP. Regardless, I do take advantage of the good massages on occasions and don't ask for anything else.

BoredOldGuy
04-21-22, 16:29
I'm traveling and will be in the area for a while.

I'd really like to scratch my Nuru itch while I am out.

Google search of typical sites not turning up much.

AMPs here have been OK so far.

Please PM me if you have a quality provider to share.

TIA.

CPorter608
08-03-22, 16:07
Has anyone had any luck in town lately? I've had some meh experiences. PM me if you want to swap intel.

RedmondHobby
09-01-22, 05:58
Has anyone had any luck in town lately? I've had some meh experiences. PM me if you want to swap intel.I've tried DM'ing you back but your inbox is full. Can you let me know when you have it cleared out and I will respond to you.

Thanks.

HiDesertGeezer
10-01-22, 17:06
New poster here – time to contribute. About a month ago I visited the "Health Foot Spa" in the Nolan shopping center in Redmond off 126. Overall the massage was a 7 out of 10. $60 for 60 min. I was initially greeted by a late 30's medium build woman of oriental origin (did not catch her name). After just a few minutes she led me to a room which was curtained off from the hallway and lobby. The massage was strictly professional with no hint of extras nor did she remove the drape covering my man bits at any time. Good massage with firm / moderate pressure. I would return for just a good massage but keep looking elsewhere for extras.

CPorter608
03-08-23, 18:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CPorter608
04-26-23, 17:00
I have had good experiences lately at both Lotus and Elegant. PM if you are interested in hearing more! Also would be interested to hear from others.

WestSidePunter
08-18-23, 17:14
So, I'm going to be in Bend / Redmond next week. Anything I could be looking at? I don't see a lot of movement here.

RedmondHobby
08-20-23, 17:50
So, I'm going to be in Bend / Redmond next week. Anything I could be looking at? I don't see a lot of movement here.Not much in either city. Most AMP's will give you a HJ, that's it.