PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DireWolf75
10-31-18, 12:04
Anybody visited the hot blind advertising for massage? Works out of house texting smart / guarded. Gave me hh and hr rates. What's the scoop? Full service to be had? PM me with info O almost stopped in yesterday.

Restraint
11-03-18, 13:52
Anybody visited the hot blind advertising for massage? Works out of house texting smart / guarded. Gave me hh and hr rates. What's the scoop? Full service to be had? PM me with info O almost stopped in yesterday.If you're close enough brother you might just need to pioneer it for us. I'm about two hours away and I've been thinking about hitting her up for awhile now but that's too far of a drive to do on a whim LOL.

AfJay22
11-13-18, 09:27
If you're close enough brother you might just need to pioneer it for us. I'm about two hours away and I've been thinking about hitting her up for awhile now but that's too far of a drive to do on a whim LOL.She's been in the Athens area for a few years now. Sometimes she gets a Columbus hotel and offers body rubs. She's pretty and looks like "most" of her pics. She stopped using her actual likeness awhile back and uses face pics that are somewhat representative. She's definitely worth the money if you're only expecting a HE. She DOES NOT offer FS or BJ at all. No roaming either so it's pretty strict rules but she does give okay massage and will get you to the end goal on the flip if that's all you're looking to get.