PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cpp97
11-20-15, 14:32
I was bored and stopped by the Tea House the other night. I was actually surprised by the girls working. It's been a few years since I've been there. It used to be a bunch of fat girls, this last trip there were 6 or 7 girls working and no fatties!! They were all very good looking. No private dances, and no hands during table dances. I just wish the girls would have got their faces out of their cell phones, they could have made a little money. I walked out with a pocket of cash!

Jkr762
06-24-16, 15:27
Got the night out the other day, went to see a regular of mine in fremont, after on the way home I went by Club Rog and decided I needed a drink and check out the club, been a while since I have been in there. Well 4 girls working 2 weren't bad 1 was real new and one chocolate lover delight. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink and was talking to the new girl who was a 4 out of 10 when this other girl walked up and introduced herself as Saphire we talked a bit and she is attractive tall 5'8" 6'2" with heals on LOL nice rack not much of an ass, I buy her a shot we talk and decide to do the special 2 for 35 ,normally in the rog there is no hands or any extras, but things are different now she told me to grab what I wanted and have fun, and said if I get a second special the thong would come off, so I could not resist and Bam there we were she was letting me do what I wanted with my mouth and fingers but no cock play (before the dance she went back and cleaned up,) she told me, everything was good.

Seems like the owner partakes in some of his own specials with the girls and things have loosened up.

Have fun.

WhoreMoan
05-21-17, 14:18
Anyone been here lately? Does that crazy old man with the tazer still run it? Is he there every night? He has to be around 80 years old by now.

After not going there for a few years I would like to check it out again but I refuse to walk in and spend money there as long as that crazy old guy is there.

MilkMan2484
05-21-17, 16:06
Anyone been here lately? Does that crazy old man with the tazer still run it? Is he there every night? He has to be around 80 years old by now.

After not going there for a few years I would like to check it out again but I refuse to walk in and spend money there as long as that crazy old guy is there.I haven't been there since around just before Christmas and yes Craig still owned it then. Pretty sure if he still owns it then he is most likely still there every night too. Was just thinking about this place myself the other night. If do make back in there I'll left you know what I find.

Cpp97
05-21-17, 17:02

After not going there for a few years I would like to check it out again but I refuse to walk in and spend money there as long as that crazy old guy is there.The old guy still owns it and he lives upstairs but when I was there a few months ago, I believe it was his son running the place.

I won't be going back! There were 5 girls working and they were all sitting with their boyfriends. Of corse the one crazy wacky girl was the only one going around looking to give dances.

WhoreMoan
05-21-17, 18:28
Thank you for your answers guys! His punk son pissed me off one night too, I came close to kicking his ass but restrained myself. If one or the other is there I will refrain from going there but do let me know if anything changes.

ColsSubBoy
06-10-20, 01:40
Coming up there to visit. How's the Teahouse? Been a couple years since I've been there. Wondering if anything's changed or still zero possibilities. Thanks.

MilkMan2484
06-13-20, 15:04
Coming up there to visit. How's the Teahouse? Been a couple years since I've been there. Wondering if anything's changed or still zero possibilities. Thanks.I personally don't know. Haven't been there in about the same amount of time. Would like to know if things are still the same or if there are any take out options there now also.

BudBowl2001
06-20-20, 06:55
Man, does that place bring some memories. Place was a shithole. But it had character. The owner with the bad lid, the penis shaped wood door handle, the ugly girls. At least the music was good. Sometimes things are good left just as they are, memories.

I personally don't know. Haven't been there in about the same amount of time. Would like to know if things are still the same or if there are any take out options there now also.

ColsSubBoy
06-21-20, 10:45
Man, does that place bring some memories. Place was a shithole. But it had character. The owner with the bad lid, the penis shaped wood door handle, the ugly girls. At least the music was good. Sometimes things are good left just as they are, memories.Forgot about the door handle. Yeah, it really was a shithole, but unfortunately it was the only show in town. Never was able to negotiate anything with anyone there like I could at other clubs in other cities. Is there a red light district in Sandusky where some possibilities may exist? Thanks.

DeadMan1069
08-15-20, 11:00
Came to sandusky to for the reason most people do, Cedar Point. Got bored after leaving the park since they close earlier than normal during all this COVID crap.

I hit up the teahouse since it's basically the only thing close. Must wear a mask to get in but they seem very relaxed once inside? Which didn't make since to me LOL anyway. $5 cover, I was patted down. Walked in and grabbed a beer. This was a Thursday night there were 5 or 6 girls working. They were all decent looking honestly between a 6-8. 20 yrs to maybe 40 tops. Lap dances were $10 and were given in a shitty plastic chair up against the wall next to the stage. (what to can you expect for $10) no VIP. I got a dance for all but one girl. She said she was new and Ithere and I watched her give a dance to one guy and she wasnt really trying. Bigger girl with glasses. I didn't get any of their names LOL. Over all not bad. Black girl was the best. She would pull her bottoms to the side and let me grab where I wanted when the door woman wasnt looking g. One girl tried to say $10 a dance $20 if you want me to do it topless. Overall I'd give the place a 6. 5 out of 10. Definitely no carryout from here but if you want a cheap decent dance with tits in your face, friendly personalities, give it a shot.

Cpp97
08-15-20, 14:03
Walked in and grabbed a beer. This was a Thursday night there were 5 or 6 girls working. They were all decent looking honestly between a 6-8. 20 yrs to maybe 40 tops.LOL, you must have pretty low standards! I've lived here my entire life, the tea house has NEVER had girls that rate 6-8! That place is a joke!

Cpp97
09-14-20, 13:34
I see the owner of the Tea House passed away last week and the business was put up for sale. We should all go in on it together and turn it into an awesome club!

https://sanduskyregister.com/news/277106/craig-d-smith/

BearHugz
09-15-20, 09:37
I see the owner of the Tea House passed away last week and the business was put up for sale. We should all go in on it together and turn it into an awesome club!

https://sanduskyregister.com/news/277106/craig-d-smith/Sounds like an interesting investment to me. And I would like to think the ownership would come with some great benefits as well.

RPJ1980
02-22-22, 15:57
Went to rog Friday night. A few nice lookers from the last time I went. This club changes soo much. Not one offer for private dance. Which was odd. I had to ask! Was there prob 2 hrs. No take out because the vibe was straight. Like they didn't give 2 shits to even be there. A lot of young men in there. Because now when you walk in there's a pool table. Room was filled with 20 something men. Bfs? Idk. Rog 15 years ago was the place. For take out. Now. Eeeh.

Rafter17
02-22-22, 19:00
Went to rog Friday night. A few nice lookers from the last time I went. This club changes soo much. Not one offer for private dance. Which was odd. I had to ask! Was there prob 2 hrs. No take out because the vibe was straight. Like they didn't give 2 shits to even be there. A lot of young men in there. Because now when you walk in there's a pool table. Room was filled with 20 something men. Bfs? Idk. Rog 15 years ago was the place. For take out. Now. Eeeh.Is that in Sandusky or Fremont? There is an other areas thread for Fremont if that's where you went.

RPJ1980
02-22-22, 22:23
Is that in Sandusky or Fremont? There is an other areas thread for Fremont if that's where you went.In fremont on rt 20.

TrollMahn
11-04-22, 17:13
This place still open? If so, opinions?

Scoundrel
04-25-23, 09:40
Word has it the Tea House under new ownership after former owner died is being totally remodeled and soon will be open for business, lets hope the talent is better than in the past.

ColsSubBoy
04-28-23, 15:52
Word has it the Tea House under new ownership after former owner died is being totally remodeled and soon will be open for business, lets hope the talent is better than in the past.Let's hope there is some action to be found outside of the place. Never had any luck at the Tea House.

Scoundrel
04-29-23, 15:06
Let's hope there is some action to be found outside of the place. Never had any luck at the Tea House.If your talking on premise outside, not a chance heavily recorded camera parking lot and owners that want to keep their license. Any take out would be more discrete.

ColsSubBoy
04-29-23, 17:17
If your talking on premise outside, not a chance heavily recorded camera parking lot and owners that want to keep their license. Any take out would be more discrete.That's what I meant. Meetup somewhere else.

Scoundrel
05-25-23, 10:06
Hoy. Hoy This Friday grand opening of the new Tea House 8 PM!

Cpp97
05-31-23, 10:00
Hoy. Hoy This Friday grand opening of the new Tea House 8 PM!Any reviews? I heard they've added private booths? Any Nice looking girls or are they all cows like before?

Scoundrel
05-31-23, 13:27
Any reviews? I heard they've added private booths? Any Nice looking girls or are they all cows like before?Don't waste your money! $10 cover $5. 50 beer, very uninviting ambiance, no better talent than years ago and four or five meatheads trying to do what one old man did for years and failing.