PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NorinRad
08-12-19, 11:45
So has anyone been there "recently"? I was there years ago and it was awful, only a couple girls, and no one I'd care to spend any time or $$$ with?

LarryTaz
09-24-22, 13:27
The Landing Strip is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 7 pm to 0230 am, 5 dollar cover, think they would be better off dropping that, can't believe they expected to charge a couple of young hot females a cover, they were out having fun, bet one of them would have ended up on stage! Instead, they left! There are only a couple of decent looking dancers, have been 3 times in 10 days, saw a grand total of 7 different dancers, in my opinion, only 3 did anything for me! Nadia did the most, she is a hot little spinner with a great smile and friendly attitude! Covered in tats, which is normally a turn off for me but not in this case! Did one private dance with her, she did some real good grinding, did not ask about any extras, 20 dollar private lap dances, buck or two, gets you a fun little time stage side! Anyway, is something to do!

ChubLover
03-09-24, 18:53
Are there any extras to be had at the landing strip or whatever it's called in town? This area is desert dry and I'm getting desperate haha.

Thanks and stay safe!