PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GManinOhio
02-24-16, 11:50
Does anyone know if there are any SW's in ZVille? Years ago there were some on Ridge ave but I haven't seen any for a while.

Please let me know where there are these days. Thanks.

Trophytime
05-10-17, 06:58
Last two times I went through didn't see anything.

GManinOhio
08-16-17, 11:37
Last two times I went through didn't see anything.My last 3 visits I didn't see even 1 SW.

Amish Made
09-10-17, 23:11
My last 3 visits I didn't see even 1 SW.Cambridge Kmart parking lot look for Red Miata.

She services a lot of Truck Drivers there.

Can't miss her.

Good Luck!

OhWebCock
09-12-17, 13:48
I am unaware of this girl and would like to know more or of someone else in this area. Pm please.

CrownTiger
12-07-17, 11:06
Unfortunately the Cambridge area is too dry. No BP or CL activity either. Zanesville also dry rot spell. I guess plenty has happened in a year to keep new friends away this winter. Well back to Game of Thrones! If wrong share!

KD7771
01-27-19, 09:45
Anyone ever pick one up? I see them regularly when there for work, just have not tried yet. Seen a cute one get out of a truck and spit last time in town but she went into an alley afterwards.

Trophytime
05-11-19, 08:16
Wondering if anyone doing any better now that its warmer?

Hope to try soon.

MrBigMover2
05-27-21, 03:18
Has there been any SW activity around here at all? Done the usual streets in town at various times day and night and haven't seen a single one.

MLBeach18
08-01-22, 16:27
Worked in Zanesville so decided to cruise a few streets that used to be active. Went out Pine Street and down Luck Street. Then Went Up, Ridge Avenue. On the way back down Ridge one came off of Gray Street didn't look bad until I turn left made it obvious that I was looking and she hollered at me and half her teeth were missing. A blocked further down there was a shorter black girl that was waving. I turned around to get another look at her but she was nodding off on the front steps of a building when I came back through so I passed.

Trophytime
09-24-22, 07:32
Had many good times in the past but no luck at all lately.

There has to be some still around.

MrBigMover2
10-11-22, 01:25
Had many good times in the past but no luck at all lately.

There has to be some still around.There's some still around but it's very hit and miss. And usually the ones that are found out there, you'd want to miss. Most of them jumped into doing content or only fans type stuff. If dudes would stop buying then we'd be back to the old days.

MrBigMover2
09-28-23, 08:41
Was out riding around the other night and seems like Putnam ave is the place to go for walkers. I seen 4 that night and everytime I go thru there at night or early morning I dee at least 2. Picked up a blonde on 6th street bridge. Face was decent, but her body what stacked. . 40 got cfs.

Trophytime
02-25-24, 10:19
With the weather improving, is anyone getting any street action?

Haven't seen anything since hairy pussy Brittany.

Sure not like the old days for me.