PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BudBowl2001
07-06-17, 00:44
Besides Jackson St Pier. Where's a good place to cruise.

Goldberg318
05-23-20, 13:32
Have there ever been street girls in the area? I'm not aware of any.

TheNewJoint
05-23-20, 15:29
Have there ever been street girls in the area? I'm not aware of any.I haven't really ever ran into any.

Firemanoh
06-22-20, 04:32
Was downtown last week getting lunch and made the turn towards downtown by Battery Park. A 30's ish, slim brunette was walking towards the park, from the South across that lot. She stared and smiled hard. Unfortunately, I had my daughter with me, so I couldn't circle back around. Figure I probably missed my shot! Damnit! Anybody ever meet up with her?

RPJ1980
06-24-20, 00:30
Was downtown last week getting lunch and made the turn towards downtown by Battery Park. A 30's ish, slim brunette was walking towards the park, from the South across that lot. She stared and smiled hard. Unfortunately, I had my daughter with me, so I couldn't circle back around. Figure I probably missed my shot! Damnit! Anybody ever meet up with her?I haven't rode Sandusky in a min but when I lived there I had a lot of luck by circle k. And around the bars after close. Always be someone out walking.
Check around some of the cheaper Motels too......used to have a ton .....of luck at Howard Johnson....

BearHugz
10-24-20, 00:23
It was such a nice sunny day that I decided to drive around Friday morning around 10 am to see if I could find anyone walking that might be interested in some morning fun. I noticed a BSW on Fifth Street walking west near Mark Adv. We had made eye contact so I turned down McKinley St. I drove down past several houses and turned around and sure enough I saw her come down McKinley St. She waved as I slowly passed her so I stopped and she came to the passenger window and asked if I had any cigarettes. I told her no but I could take her to get some. Well then she proceeds to tell me she has no money and would be willing to "take care of me" if I was interested. We ended up going to Jaycee Park which was nearby. We moved to the back seat where I got one of the best BBBJ in quite some time. I was able to FIV and play with her nice B-cup size tits. Her kitty was nice and tight despite the fact she had a couple of kids. She said she was 49 but OMG she had the body of a young lady in her early 30's. I gave her. 40 roses and took her to a store to get cigs and beer. Then I dropped her off at a nearby apartment complex. I was not able to get her digits but she did agree to meet me next week at a particular time and place. I will see what I can do to get her number then.

I am not sure why there aren't more young ladies out and about in Sandusky looking for quick cash. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot. Although I did get lucky this time.

BudBowl2001
11-07-21, 14:00
How did it go. Or was she a no show?

It was such a nice sunny day that I decided to drive around Friday morning around 10 am to see if I could find anyone walking that might be interested in some morning fun. I noticed a BSW on Fifth Street walking west near Mark Adv. We had made eye contact so I turned down McKinley St. I drove down past several houses and turned around and sure enough I saw her come down McKinley St. She waved as I slowly passed her so I stopped and she came to the passenger window and asked if I had any cigarettes. I told her no but I could take her to get some. Well then she proceeds to tell me she has no money and would be willing to "take care of me" if I was interested. We ended up going to Jaycee Park which was nearby. We moved to the back seat where I got one of the best BBBJ in quite some time. I was able to FIV and play with her nice B-cup size tits. Her kitty was nice and tight despite the fact she had a couple of kids. She said she was 49 but OMG she had the body of a young lady in her early 30's. I gave her. 40 roses and took her to a store to get cigs and beer. Then I dropped her off at a nearby apartment complex. I was not able to get her digits but she did agree to meet me next week at a particular time and place. I will see what I can do to get her number then.

I am not sure why there aren't more young ladies out and about in Sandusky looking for quick cash. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot. Although I did get lucky this time.

BearHugz
11-07-21, 16:57
How did it go. Or was she a no show?This was a year ago LOL and sadly she was a no-show. In fact she told me to lose her number LOL.

RPJ1980
02-17-22, 07:30
Any luck anyone.

Astoria22
08-10-22, 00:55
Early morning where is best to hang around early am.

SlooHands
08-10-22, 10:37
This was a year ago LOL and sadly she was a no-show. In fact she told me to lose her number LOL.Then why did you write this in your first story?? I was not able to get her digits but she did agree to meet me next week at a particular time and place.

Scoundrel
06-25-23, 16:40
Saw quite a few possible SW's in downtown Sandusky this weekend but some appeared to have a five o'clock shadow could be trans or drag.