PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Garmin1
12-04-15, 13:20
How is the dayshift at Top Hat in Mansfield? The club opens at noon but I usually have not stopped in until around 9 pm. I have been disappointed the last few times during the night visits but I might try day visit. I drive back and forth between Columbus and Cleveland and this is a good pit stop.

AkaTank30
12-06-15, 13:36
About the same if not worse during the day, few girls most have regulars that they wait for and don't do much dancing at all.

If you do manage a dance or two they are pretty lame typically upsell to go to VIP asap.

Tried many times never been offered take out or any extras even after dropping a decent amount of money.

Have heard from one of the so called regulars she does come see him everyone once in awhile but he said took him quite a few months and still.

Drops over 500 when she comes to see him.

Only thing I have heard!

Hope it helps, and let us know if you do by chance find something I may have missed!

Firemanoh
12-14-15, 09:55
I've never gotten extras on day or night shift there. A few girls have said the DJ or manager really keeps an eye on them. They've walked through the couch dance area during my dances before. I'd agree that the girls aren't too inspired. They just kind of chill until a regular comes in.

How is the dayshift at Top Hat in Mansfield? The club opens at noon but I usually have not stopped in until around 9 pm. I have been disappointed the last few times during the night visits but I might try day visit. I drive back and forth between Columbus and Cleveland and this is a good pit stop.

Tommy B
12-21-15, 15:08
I have found that the mileage varies, but it definitely requires an investment. Things rarely happen in the club. Take out is possible, but usually requires some visits first. It is nothing like the clubs in Akron, which are a guarantee of good mileage. But this is a better return, because the girls are more likely to be more normal. Bucyrus is worth a visit in the daytime too.

Firemanoh
09-28-16, 07:51
Stopped in yesterday at Country Time, just west of Bucyrus on old Route 30. I have been there a few times, and it has generally been hit or miss. Yesterday, was out of the park! A hot little one named Kat was working, and she did a fantastic job. Sounds like she typically Works day shift during the week. Stop in and check her out, you will not be disappointed!

Seniors can PM for details.

GoodReviews05
03-16-17, 20:58
Stopped in yesterday at Country Time, just west of Bucyrus on old Route 30. I have been there a few times, and it has generally been hit or miss. Yesterday, was out of the park! A hot little one named Kat was working, and she did a fantastic job. Sounds like she typically Works day shift during the week. Stop in and check her out, you will not be disappointed!

Seniors can PM for details.Called today and asked who would be on days tomorrow. The lady at country time said Paris and Dixie. Are they worth going to see? Any description of either one?

Member #6410
03-23-17, 17:11
Called today and asked who would be on days tomorrow. The lady at country time said Paris and Dixie. Are they worth going to see? Any description of either one?Paris is short and large with glasses. More than likely able to get some extras from her but only of the hand variety. She used to work at Fantasyland where you could always score something from Hannah. From the way Paris talks is that Countrytime doesn't care what goes on in that little private room. I have yet to make it out for the day shift though. I saw Dixie a long time ago before she came back to the club and I didn't manage anything, but with the area I have no doubt it would more than likely be available. From my experience you are more likely to score at Countrytime or at Enferno on the other side of Bucyrus. Although Enferno has all new girls now.

LeRappa6102
03-28-17, 10:25
Paris is short and large with glasses. More than likely able to get some extras from her but only of the hand variety. She used to work at Fantasyland where you could always score something from Hannah. From the way Paris talks is that Countrytime doesn't care what goes on in that little private room. I have yet to make it out for the day shift though. I saw Dixie a long time ago before she came back to the club and I didn't manage anything, but with the area I have no doubt it would more than likely be available. From my experience you are more likely to score at Countrytime or at Enferno on the other side of Bucyrus. Although Enferno has all new girls now.I thought it closed up a long time ago. Never looks like any activity?

GoodReviews05
03-28-17, 22:41
Paris is short and large with glasses. More than likely able to get some extras from her but only of the hand variety. She used to work at Fantasyland where you could always score something from Hannah. From the way Paris talks is that Countrytime doesn't care what goes on in that little private room. I have yet to make it out for the day shift though. I saw Dixie a long time ago before she came back to the club and I didn't manage anything, but with the area I have no doubt it would more than likely be available. From my experience you are more likely to score at Countrytime or at Enferno on the other side of Bucyrus. Although Enferno has all new girls now.What does Hannah offer at fantasyland? I paid for private with Paris but saw the cameras so I didn't ask for anything out of the regular.

TylerB80
04-09-17, 07:03
Had not been in there in years but stopped the other afternoon as I was in the area. Saw a very petite little thing that went by Jenna. 30-35, dark hair, little over 5 foot and weighed maybe 100 lbs if she was lucky. She had a skull and heart tattoo that covered her back that said love kills slowly. Had a private dance with her that had me on the edge so much I wanted more but I'm always leery of askin if I haven't seen 'them around awhile you know. She says she works days during the week and used to work at Top Hat in Mansfield. Anyone know this chick or know if she entertains any extras or take out?

Member #6410
04-27-17, 12:15
Sorry guys haven't been looking for a bit. Yeah Enferno is active. Get texts from the owner every now and then. They usually have the better of the choices. Hannah at fantasyland will usually do some good work with her hands. The girls I have gotten extras from are no longer at Enferno but conversation with a few of the new ones points to it.

MilkMan2484
04-27-17, 16:08
Sorry guys haven't been looking for a bit. Yeah Enferno is active. Get texts from the owner every now and then. They usually have the better of the choices. Hannah at fantasyland will usually do some good work with her hands. The girls I have gotten extras from are no longer at Enferno but conversation with a few of the new ones points to it.Was there ever a extras dancer there that went by Summer? Small petite blonder spinner type with small tits and a very ass? There is a dancer up in the tiffin Findlay area that said she used to dance there a few years back. Just wondering if more might be had out of the club up here because it definitely won't happen in this club as it has no VIP areas.

Firemanoh
06-07-17, 15:29
What is with all of the clubs in Mansfield opening at noon, but never having any girls until late afternoon? I went to both Showtime and top hat, and neither club had a girl as of 3:00 PM. If there are any girls that offer daytime dances on their own, please let me know. I would love to partake.

Zauber
06-08-17, 16:31
What is with all of the clubs in Mansfield opening at noon, but never having any girls until late afternoon? I went to both Showtime and top hat, and neither club had a girl as of 3:00 PM. If there are any girls that offer daytime dances on their own, please let me know. I would love to partake.I've known some MILF types that worked days while the kids were in school but most dancers like to sleep until at least noon. As for the clubs opening, someone has to let the beer delivery or soda guy in so they might as well unlock the door.

TylerB80
06-16-17, 16:23
The real tiny skinny chick with the tattoos, Jenna, that I mentioned in a post a few down in April is now at Top Hat. I have seen her there now for the last couple weeks and yes I did get extras outside the club from her. Both dreams of her were meeting in car after she got off work, BBBJCIM with swallow for. 50 and well worth it. She asked me once for percs and overheard her a few times talking about them with other dancers so I am assuming that's her habit or whatnot. But if you like little 100 lb chicks she would be worth the visit.

MitcheyB1
07-03-17, 17:55
Stopped in last week did not see Jenni. When does she work normally. Asked a few and girls and they all said no extras to be had in or out of club. You have any digits for this girl.

GoodReviews05
07-04-17, 00:38
Anyone ever get anything from the girls at this place? Anyone know anything on diamond or Hanna?

Firemanoh
07-05-17, 12:00
Anyone ever get anything from the girls at this place? Anyone know anything on diamond or Hanna?All you've done so far is ask for info. Major red flag for me. Go out there and try for it. Then, come back with some info and we'd be more likely to share.

Member #6410
07-05-17, 19:33
Anyone ever get anything from the girls at this place? Anyone know anything on diamond or Hanna?If you scroll down a bit on the page you can get my 2 cents but I will post it again since we need some more info sharing in this backwater area I live in. I have been a strip club monger mostly around the Bucyrus area and a bit in Columbus. Hell went so far to head up to Toledo / Michigan area to Alcatraz just to get a sure thing. The thing with Fantasyland is it depends what guy is watching. The Pro Wrestler dude with the long hair is definitely a cam watcher. If you have the Larger guy goes by the name of Tank he doesn't seem to give a damn. I have only gotten a dance with Diamond one time and it was a double with another girl. First thing DOUBLES ARE A WASTE OF MONEY. You want to watch two girls grind on each other then head back to the internet. Once you get a few dances with Hannah you are basically 9/10 going to get some hand work done. Maybe a bit of BBBJ if you are lucky. Tip won't run you much since they are never that busy. She is getting up there in age though so me being a bit younger she doesn't really get me going anymore. Before they shut down a bit ago the old dancers at Enferno were more of a sure thing. Just about the full range of menu once you dropped enough cash. Took me quite a few visits to manage it and the dancers that offered no longer work there. Also to the guys earlier in the thread sorry I haven't responded but I go in spurts really.

Firemanoh
07-13-17, 08:59
Made the rounds yesterday. Stopped at Top Hat to see if the amazingly beautiful Cat was working. She's not the same Cat that used to be at Country Time and Showtime. This girl is a stone cold stunner. Probably late teens, maybe 20, tall, thin, and gorgeous. Has a great head on her shoulders as she remembered a lot from our previous meetings. She was not there yesterday, but I'll be back. No extras offered as of yet, but who knows.

Stopped at Showtime but nobody working. May have been a bartender but nobody came to the window.

Was fully vested at this point, so I decided to head west to the Dirty 30. Man, that place doesn't change at all. Raven and Passion were there, along with a handful of customers. Decided on getting a dance from Raven and had a great time. Seniors can PM for more info.

GoodReviews05
12-04-17, 23:56
Was able to stop in within the first hour of the club being opened up. I was surprised to see 3 girls working.

I don't know how many work at night but I would assume it would be more if not the same as days. Raven,

Candace, and another girl who I can't remember her name. Candace was well worth my visit! In my opinion she is the best looking girl I have seen in some time there. Very fit, about shoulder length hair, a few tattoos, and very good dances and sitting down and talking. She said she has been there for a while but this was the first I seen her. I have been switching between fantasyland and country time the past few times I had some free time but Candace is a girl that I would stop going to other clubs for. I didn't ask or get into anything else besides just what the club offers with dances but I look forward to seeing her again. Spent sometime also with Raven and she just has an it factor for me. However Candace was on my mind the rest of the day.

Gwydion
07-14-18, 23:28
Has anyone been there lately and can comment on the quality? Also what other clubs are in the area worth visiting? I'm here for the next two weeks.

Dn Plz
08-09-18, 12:31
Since there's no Bucyrus forum and the club is related to the Mansfield one I figured I'd post here. I stopped in Fantasyland last night around 11:30. I called them before I went and they said there were six girls working and several new names so I figured I'd check it out. The three new girls were black and two of them were probably around 200 lbs. The third named Coco said she had worked at Top Hat previously but took a break for a while. The three white gals dancing left shortly after they finished the VIPs they were doing when I walked in. Diamond and Hannah have both been there a long time and give good dances. The other white gal was Camille and I hadn't seen before but they seemed to be keeping her busy in the VIP so wondered if anyone's had any experience with her they could share.

Homebrewerguy
08-10-18, 14:58
Since there's no Bucyrus forum and the club is related to the Mansfield one I figured I'd post here. I stopped in Fantasyland last night around 11:30. I called them before I went and they said there were six girls working and several new names so I figured I'd check it out. The three new girls were black and two of them were probably around 200 lbs. The third named Coco said she had worked at Top Hat previously but took a break for a while. The three white gals dancing left shortly after they finished the VIPs they were doing when I walked in. Diamond and Hannah have both been there a long time and give good dances. The other white gal was Camille and I hadn't seen before but they seemed to be keeping her busy in the VIP so wondered if anyone's had any experience with her they could share.Hey I used to live near Mansfield and still visit family in the area. Was curious if the black gals at either place are up for activity outside the club. I'm ok with the bigger gals. Thanks.

Gym Dandy
08-10-18, 17:24
Camille has been there for about 6 weeks or so. She is very friendly and does a great VIP. Take the time to get to know her, and all the girls on the afternoon and evening shift (the 3 black dancers Never came back Thursday).

And they will make sure you get your moneys worth. All are cautious at first, but become a regular at the club and you will never have to go to any other Bucyrus club.

SurvivorIdol
08-10-18, 17:40
Hey I used to live near Mansfield and still visit family in the area. Was curious if the black gals at either place are up for activity outside the club. I'm ok with the bigger gals. Thanks.I am a regular at this club. I don't know about the new ones yet, stil too new to tell, but the older girls you can get a HJ and maybe a BJ from one or two of them. You have to pay a higher dollar though.

ThemMan79
01-09-19, 17:30
Does anyone know anything about Candy from Showtime? She is super sexy and I was wonde.

Wondering if extras could be got?

Blahblah45
01-15-19, 22:24
Anyone know what happened to remy from top hat? Thick white girl.

Blahblah45
01-15-19, 22:30
Anyone know what happened to remy from top hat? Thick white girl.

FuddyGene
06-08-19, 09:57
Any one have info on Expressions on 250? Last few times I've been by there. No cars whatsoever. Did they close?

ThemMan79
07-10-19, 18:18
Does anyone have any info on the new girl Misty? She is so sexy.

CuriousInOh
08-25-19, 20:16
Traveling through soon, and wondering what the general consensus is these days. Where is the mileage better? Top Hat or Showtime?

ProgInOhio
08-26-19, 09:23
I've never been to Showtime. I've never had any success at Top Hat. If I'm in that area, I go to Fantasyland West in Buycyrus.

Traveling through soon, and wondering what the general consensus is these days. Where is the mileage better? Top Hat or Showtime?

BeenAroundX
09-01-19, 13:13
Mansfield friends- I pass this place a couple of times a week on 71 and / south. I had been there quite a few x a few years back, visit was dances on the couches, but I didn't see signs of any extras. Has this changed at all? I've read through the forum, but there doesn't seem to be any info. Appreciate the help! Also, I've gone into the AMP in Ashland that's about a mile off of 71, behind the roadside businesses. Both times an older lady came out. Said she was the only one working. Is their anyone else at this place that is younger? Yes, I realize this is in Ashland and I'm posting in stripclubs. Thanks, BAX.

TylerB80
06-14-20, 22:50
Heard she may do extras type work since she no longer strips.

GoodReviews05
06-17-20, 07:49
In this area (Fantasyland, Top Hat, Showtime) are they open yet? Anything different due to COVID restrictions?

Prinohb
06-17-20, 12:54
I called Fantasyland yesterday. They are open. I've not visited to see what it's like though.

In this area (Fantasyland, Top Hat, Showtime) are they open yet? Anything different due to COVID restrictions?

ILoveHeels
06-17-20, 15:48
In this area (Fantasyland, Top Hat, Showtime) are they open yet? Anything different due to COVID restrictions?I went a couple days after they opened and the only thing different was they took your temp when you went in with a laser temp gun.

GoodReviews05
06-17-20, 23:43
I went a couple days after they opened and the only thing different was they took your temp when you went in with a laser temp gun.Thank you for the post about what they are doing! I hope to go soon!

fastmacx
03-27-21, 16:40
I stopped in at Top Hat early evening yesterday for the first time. After I got my drink I went to the restroom. I noticed a condom machine in there. That's interesting. Don't know if I have ever come across that before in a strip club. Pretty bold advertising of what to expect. I then started chatting with a dancer and got a couple of dances. I started talking about the champagne room to get an idea of what to expect. She said that there weren't any extras. So I am wondering if the condom machine doesn't mean anything or that I just wasn't talking to the right dancer. Is there any regular on here that can enlighten me on the situation? Thanks!

Beer30
03-30-21, 14:37
I stopped in at Top Hat early evening yesterday for the first time. After I got my drink I went to the restroom. I noticed a condom machine in there. That's interesting. Don't know if I have ever come across that before in a strip club. Pretty bold advertising of what to expect. I then started chatting with a dancer and got a couple of dances. I started talking about the champagne room to get an idea of what to expect. She said that there weren't any extras. So I am wondering if the condom machine doesn't mean anything or that I just wasn't talking to the right dancer. Is there any regular on here that can enlighten me on the situation? Thanks!If anything it's just there to make guys think they might get something extra. Odds are they won't. You may get the occasional dancer that will give you a handy in the champagne room but that's about it. Now since this flu bs things could have changed but I doubt it.

Prinohb
04-01-21, 09:42
Passing through the area last night, I stopped at Fantasyland West. Please hasn't changed much in decades. I paid the $10 cover and had a temp check. Once cleared, I entered and found one dancer and one other patron. They were chatting and thankfully the patron left. Dancer was Alexis. She came over and we chatted a bit before heading to the dance area. Alexis looked to be late 20's and was cute. While not a spinner, she had a great body compared to some of the other dancers I've seen here who were quite large. I left very happy and much less stressed.

Searcher55
04-02-21, 21:36
Only A HE? Or PM me.

Passing through the area last night, I stopped at Fantasyland West. Please hasn't changed much in decades. I paid the $10 cover and had a temp check. Once cleared, I entered and found one dancer and one other patron. They were chatting and thankfully the patron left. Dancer was Alexis. She came over and we chatted a bit before heading to the dance area. Alexis looked to be late 20's and was cute. While not a spinner, she had a great body compared to some of the other dancers I've seen here who were quite large. I left very happy and much less stressed.

Squonk64
04-03-21, 01:15
I stopped in at Top Hat early evening yesterday for the first time. After I got my drink I went to the restroom. I noticed a condom machine in there. That's interesting. Don't know if I have ever come across that before in a strip club. Pretty bold advertising of what to expect. I then started chatting with a dancer and got a couple of dances. I started talking about the champagne room to get an idea of what to expect. She said that there weren't any extras. So I am wondering if the condom machine doesn't mean anything or that I just wasn't talking to the right dancer. Is there any regular on here that can enlighten me on the situation? Thanks!"Never buy a condom from a strip club vending machine," a girlfriend / dancer of mine once advised back in 1985. "They are way out of date and they break. ".

All the girls who work at Top Hat are users and all are available to some degree, just not there. (The same can be said for any strip club.) Top Hat has a liquor license that they want to protect so there is no hanky panky onsite, but that doesn't mean there isn't take out.

Whether you can get take out depends on a lot of things. I'm known on the street. I can drop a few names or at least give a good, general description of some girl that they know to get them receptive to a sleep-over. If worse comes to worse, I can get them an 8-ball of crack, delivered. That always makes them happy. The amazing thing is, once all the girls smoke the 8-ball that they paid for, all the girls want me. I can take care of business.

Expect to pay way too much for a girl that you pick up at a strip club. IMHO, it isn't worth it. Why pay $200 when the same girl will accept $40?

Firemanoh
04-10-21, 08:47
Stopped in during afternoon shift. Lucked out when the only one there was Sasha. I have a thing for WoC with huge boobs, and wow did she fit the Bill. Massive, massive, MASSIVE tits. Beautiful face and super friendly. Had a great couple of VIP songs with her that ended with me nice and relaxed.

Cuda99
06-12-21, 06:14
Is the strip club on Ole 30 still the place to go for the best relaxing ViPs.

Cuda99
06-12-21, 06:16
Stopped in during afternoon shift. Lucked out when the only one there was Sasha. I have a thing for WoC with huge boobs, and wow did she fit the Bill. Massive, massive, MASSIVE tits. Beautiful face and super friendly. Had a great couple of VIP songs with her that ended with me nice and relaxed.Is the club still the go to place for the ViPs?

AlRee85
06-12-21, 14:41
Hey Mansfield, from cbus but decided to try FL a few days ago after poking through the forums. There were two working and tried a table dance from each C--d- and are-v- Both were very personable and gave good dances. One was much more touchy on the table dance and I should have probably gone with are for VIP first since, but she was gone when I tried after a well done but slightly distant dance with C, are seemed more possible for fun from the table dance. No extra attention but maybe because I was a first timer, chill and nicely off the beaten path spot with (silly but mattets LOL) awesome AC so will try again a different afternoon. Also I know sometimes house rules can effect dancers and don't want to blow up their spot with full name here.

Saw a bookstore next door, anything worth checking out there?

AlRee85
09-22-21, 22:06
So decided to check out FW again, and had a much better experience this time around. I didn't really ask for 'extras' as I worried about messing up the vibe with each dance partner but man I had a hell of a time, even if it took making my wallet wither away in simp mode 😂. Candice, Sasha and Serinity were phenomenal and may make a regular out of me.

Nice Guy 99
09-22-21, 22:21
"Never buy a condom from a strip club vending machine," a girlfriend / dancer of mine once advised back in 1985. "They are way out of date and they break. ".
A broken condom is a GOOD thing. Stealth bareback. No up-charge.

DSmith1989
12-11-21, 10:17
I'll be passing through the area from Columbus today and it looks like showtime is the only joint open when I'll be around. Is it worth a visit?

Dn Plz
12-11-21, 16:21
Showtime has been reported closed for a while now.

https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=879

I'll be passing through the area from Columbus today and it looks like showtime is the only joint open when I'll be around. Is it worth a visit?

Member #6410
05-09-22, 11:56
I know Mansfield is pretty meh with the extras game at Top Hat, but what is Fantasyland looking like? Last time I was in it's only Lexi on night shift doing anything worthwhile and she is charging ridiculous prices. I think last time I was offered was 100 HJ 200 BBJ and like 300 FS. This is on top of song count for a backwoods dive? I know we have never had much to choose from in this area but God damn. Days any better or am I still better off making the trek to Akron or Detroit?

Member #6410
06-14-22, 20:12
Well I was desperate for a quick fix and headed up to Fantasyland again this past midweek. It's either the ultra slow season or this rural area just doesn't do well for the night shift anymore. I remember around 10 years ago there were different girls nearly every couple of weeks, with about 5 or 6 on a night shift weekend. Now it seems we just have Lexi there. 100 HJ, 200 bbjcim, wanted an astonishing 400 for FS. I heard a little rumor that Enferno might have been back open. Drove by around 730 pm and nothing was going on. Took my 200 overpriced bbj because I was dumb and horny and she does a good job anyway. I need to find myself an UTR girl or move.

Cumshot19
06-16-22, 22:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Cumshot19
06-18-22, 07:31
Well I was desperate for a quick fix and headed up to Fantasyland again this past midweek. It's either the ultra slow season or this rural area just doesn't do well for the night shift anymore. I remember around 10 years ago there were different girls nearly every couple of weeks, with about 5 or 6 on a night shift weekend. Now it seems we just have Lexi there. 100 HJ, 200 bbjcim, wanted an astonishing 400 for FS. I heard a little rumor that Enferno might have been back open. Drove by around 730 pm and nothing was going on. Took my 200 overpriced bbj because I was dumb and horny and she does a good job anyway. I need to find myself an UTR girl or move.I was at fantasyland the other night. I took a seat at the stage. Had me a Long Island ice tea. Woman was working the pole. I took her in the back and fucked her hard in the ass. Came in her mouth. After she said something to effect of, "I hope my husband Squonk doesn't find out. ".

Beer30
07-02-22, 23:13
I have been to a few clubs in my time and seen some rough looking strippers but damn I've never seen so many fat girls in one club in my life. Just fucking sad. So if you like your dancers to out weigh you tophat is the place for you.

Squonk64
07-03-22, 01:32
I have been to a few clubs in my time and seen some rough looking strippers but damn I've never seen so many fat girls in one club in my life. Just fucking sad. So if you like your dancers to out weigh you tophat is the place for you.Send me a PM if there is any "backstage activity" there. I grew up on the East Coast and pretty much all the strip clubs in Baltimore were fronts for brothels. I'm OK with fucking some 240# girl with 40 double J's. Ride me, cowgirl.

LurkingDog
07-14-22, 23:39
I was traveling through the area and I saw that there was a club near where I was in Hwy 30. To say that this club is off the beaten path would be a massive understatement— it's literally at the crossroads of two minor country roads in the middle of farm land (And one of the roads at the crossroads was closed due to construction). The clubs shares a gravel lot with an adult video shop that did not appear open. When I got there (about 3:30 pm) there was one car in the parking lot.

I went in to a very nice appearing club. There was a foyer entry and then a second door that leads into a large room with a couple of small circular stages that have poles and are connect through an isthmus of stage. The bar is immediately as your enter to your left. The restroom was large and clean. There were lots of chairs and a VIP area past the bar on the left.

Unfortunately, there were literally no girls. The bar tender, Jewel, was there and said that the girls are all independent contractors and they choose to show up or not. Keep in mind that the club "opened" at noon). No music playing, no nothin'. Jewel says that she grew up as a dancer at this club and danced "20 years ago" but doesn't do it now. She apologized for lack of entertainment. I bought a water from her ($2) and gave her a tip so at least she made something for her afternoon. We chatted for about 20 minutes before I left and continued my journey. She did say that the dance prices were $5 at the tables and $20 in the VIP. She did not indicate that there is a cover charge (and certainly didn't charge me) and the bar is non-alcoholic with waters, sodas, and Red Bull in the refrigerator.

So it's open. I guess the evening / night time is the time to go. No bouncers in the afternoon at least. I would return just to see if any fun could be had if I was in the area in the evening.

Smgrinder
07-15-22, 12:33
I was traveling through the area and I saw that there was a club near where I was in Hwy 30. To say that this club is off the beaten path would be a massive understatement it's literally at the crossroads of two minor country roads in the middle of farm land (And one of the roads at the crossroads was closed due to construction). The clubs shares a gravel lot with an adult video shop that did not appear open. When I got there (about 3:30 pm) there was one car in the parking lot.

I went in to a very nice appearing club. There was a foyer entry and then a second door that leads into a large room with a couple of small circular stages that have poles and are connect through an isthmus of stage. The bar is immediately as your enter to your left. The restroom was large and clean. There were lots of chairs and a VIP area past the bar on the left.

Unfortunately, there were literally no girls. The bar tender, Jewel, was there and said that the girls are all independent contractors and they choose to show up or not. Keep in mind that the club "opened" at noon). No music playing, no nothin'. Jewel says that she grew up as a dancer at this club and danced "20 years ago" but doesn't do it now. She apologized for lack of entertainment. I bought a water from her ($2) and gave her a tip so at least she made something for her afternoon..So, you didn't tell us the name of the club or what road the club is located. Very useful.

JunkMail001
07-15-22, 19:30
So, you didn't tell us the name of the club or what road the club is located. Very useful.If I had to guess it sounds like fantasy land on old 30 near Bucyrus.

OldManBuckeye
07-15-22, 23:37
If I had to guess it sounds like fantasy land on old 30 near Bucyrus.The old 30 at 602.

Member #6410
07-18-22, 00:52
So, you didn't tell us the name of the club or what road the club is located. Very useful.As others have pointed out its Fantasyland. The only club in still open in that general area. It's not like there has been anything else around for years other than Enferno which has been closed for a while (sadly) but that is on the other side of Bucyrus. Fantasyland is a bust unless you want overpriced service from a 30 something thick white girl or you like old busted ass women who should have hung up the heels 20 years ago.

Searcher55
01-08-23, 17:33
How's this club it a dirty one with extras etc? I see a dancer on a dating app. I might want to locate here ha! Prices?

Walter818
08-26-23, 11:10
I'm in shelby for work for the day, any good clubs to check out with cute girls and extras??

Searcher55
10-14-23, 13:40
What are some raunchy day time clubs open in this around by $4:00 pm? I'll be in Mansfield about then LOL.

Beer30
10-15-23, 02:31
What are some raunchy day time clubs open in this around by $4:00 pm? I'll be in Mansfield about then LOL.Last few times I've been it's nothing but fat girls that think they are hot. So my suggestion is drive on through.

Searcher55
10-15-23, 07:58
What was the clubs names?

Last few times I've been it's nothing but fat girls that think they are hot. So my suggestion is drive on through.

Prinohb
10-16-23, 10:17
What was the clubs names?tuscl.net can be your friend.

Searcher55
10-17-23, 05:18
Um, yeah and I am asking on here, so what's your point no offense ha!

tuscl.net can be your friend.