PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DogSun
12-26-15, 20:46
I was traveling through Ashtabula today and saw a club called the Rare Cherry. It was closed at the time so I didn't get to stop in. What's the word on this club?

Skippy 8816
12-27-15, 04:51
I was traveling through Ashtabula today and saw a club called the Rare Cherry. It was closed at the time so I didn't get to stop in. What's the word on this club?Not bad. Last time I was there they improved the personnel quite a bit but that was when it was primetime. Daytime ladies may not be so "prime". They allow smoking and VIP Dances were 20. I did not partake, just watched my buddies. Pool table and OTC maybe negotiated.

Dan In Ohio
12-27-15, 12:08
Not bad. Last time I was there they improved the personnel quite a bit but that was when it was primetime. Daytime ladies may not be so "prime". They allow smoking and VIP Dances were 20. I did not partake, just watched my buddies. Pool table and OTC maybe negotiated.So take out is a option there.

DryInMadTown
08-31-23, 13:31
Anyone been to the Cherry since the remodel? Any good?

JoesFunHouse
10-22-23, 23:14
Anyone been to the Cherry since the remodel? Any good?Still slow but the talent looks much nicer. There was an adorable black girl there that was very bold. Some Russian asshole dominated all her lap dances, though. Still no private dance rooms.