PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LineBacker II
10-16-15, 20:47
This site looks dead but I had a good visit at Top Relax on Tiffin Street in Findlay. Not that anyone will see this post.

Coonie2
10-17-15, 11:53
This site looks dead but I had a good visit at Top Relax on Tiffin Street in Findlay. Not that anyone will see this post.I saw it! How good was the visit? Price?

Farmer534
10-18-15, 13:11
I saw it! How good was the visit? Price?I have visited before I had a 40 massage and talked down the HE to 20 extra she was good looking just can get QS off BP for the same price.

LineBacker II
10-18-15, 20:20
I saw it! How good was the visit? Price?I left the visit happy at add'l 40.

LineBacker II
02-26-16, 15:11
I went back there a week ago driving to Toledo. I had a different girl with the same result. Was nice to go to an AMP and not have to beg or plead about getting a HE.

Toledo Guy
04-12-16, 21:26
Might make it down to Findlay for a couple days. I saw this ad on CL where they say they are new. Are they and is it worth visiting?

Thanks.

TG.

AA Relaxation Massage.

2020 Tiffin Ave Findlay.

Digger47
05-01-16, 08:11
Might make it down to Findlay for a couple days. I saw this ad on CL where they say they are new. Are they and is it worth visiting?

Thanks.

TG.

AA Relaxation Massage.

2020 Tiffin Ave Findlay.Stopped in yesterday to give the new place a try. Went in and after waiting about 5 minutes, was met by a younger Korean exiting one of the rooms, probably interrupting a massage. She was wearing green surgical scrubs. She told me to come back in 40 minutes and wait in my car, not the waiting room. I had nothing better to do so I did just that. When a saw an older gentleman leaving the establishment, I got out of my car and headed in. He did not have a happy look on his face and I should have taken that as a cue. I proceeded in, however, and was greeted by a different, older woman who took care of the paperwork and led me back to one of the rooms. She explained that they were doing free table showers this month and asked if I wanted one. I replied that maybe after the massage was over. She left the room and I undressed and laid down on the table. To my surprise, the younger lady in the scrubs entered the room and immediately tried to cover me with a towel. I told her no towel at least three times before she finally put it on the chair and started the massage. The massage itself was ok with a little teasing of the boys here and there. After the flip, there was still a little teasing and she allowed some otc roaming. I must say that she had a fine ass on her that she enjoyed having rubbed and her teasing increased but only on the boys. She was looking off into space with her eyes closed like she was in a trance while softly rubbing the boys but wouldn't touch the rocket at all. Finally she told me the massage was over. I shook my head and kept telling her to finish. She said NO, that would be a HE and she never does a HE. She left the room and I got dressed and walked down the hall toward the entrance. She was standing there offering a bottle of water which I refused. When she mentioned that I forgot about a tip I told her simply, NO HE, NO TIP. She was not very happy but so what. These places need to know that you already paid for a massage. No extra service, no tip. I proceeded down the road to my regular place and let's just say that I did tip when I left with a smile on my face. Don't waste your time with the new place unless you just want a vanilla massage.

Toledo Guy
05-04-16, 11:24
I went back there a week ago driving to Toledo. I had a different girl with the same result. Was nice to go to an AMP and not have to beg or plead about getting a HE.Stopped in at the original AMP and had a SP that was a little chubby but she provided the expected service as described here. I asked if there was another girl there and she said she went to China for a visit. So is the other girl thinner?

Glad I decided to stop at the older place based on the review on the new place.

TG.

Codyrocks
06-05-16, 13:36
Just curious. I'm a Toledo guy and tired of the AMP scene here. Which AMP should I go to in Findlay? There is 2 mentioned in reports. I'm looking for HE. And when I mention HE, I mean FS. Does any provide FS?

Digger47
06-05-16, 14:03
Just curious. I'm a Toledo guy and tired of the AMP scene here. Which AMP should I go to in Findlay? There is 2 mentioned in reports. I'm looking for HE. And when I mention HE, I mean FS. Does any provide FS?You won't find FS or even BJ in Findlay. The original AMP on Tiffin Ave in the free-standing building will provide a decent HJ HE if they know you. The newer one farther out Tiffin Ave in the strip center provides nothing but a decent massage with a little teasing but nothing else. Don't waste your gas.

HungryEye
06-05-16, 21:06
Stopped in yesterday to give the new place a try. Went in and after waiting about 5 minutes, was met by a younger Korean exiting one of the rooms, probably interrupting a massage. She was wearing green surgical scrubs. She told me to come back in 40 minutes and wait in my car, not the waiting room. I had nothing better to do so I did just that. When a saw an older gentleman leaving the establishment, I got out of my car and headed in. He did not have a happy look on his face and I should have taken that as a cue. I proceeded in, however, and was greeted by a different, older woman who took care of the paperwork and led me back to one of the rooms. She explained that they were doing free table showers this month and asked if I wanted one. I replied that maybe after the massage was over. She left the room and I undressed and laid down on the table. To my surprise, the younger lady in the scrubs entered the room and immediately tried to cover me with a towel. I told her no towel at least three times before she finally put it on the chair and started the massage. The massage itself was ok with a little teasing of the boys here and there. After the flip, there was still a little teasing and she allowed some otc roaming. I must say that she had a fine ass on her that she enjoyed having rubbed and her teasing increased but only on the boys. She was looking off into space with her eyes closed like she was in a trance while softly rubbing the boys but wouldn't touch the rocket at all. Finally she told me the massage was over. I shook my head and kept telling her to finish. She said NO, that would be a HE and she never does a HE. She left the room and I got dressed and walked down the hall toward the entrance. She was standing there offering a bottle of water which I refused. When she mentioned that I forgot about a tip I told her simply, NO HE, NO TIP. She was not very happy but so what. These places need to know that you already paid for a massage. No extra service, no tip. I proceeded down the road to my regular place and let's just say that I did tip when I left with a smile on my face. Don't waste your time with the new place unless you just want a vanilla massage.Good for you, stand your ground, no HE no tip. The tip is for extra service. The sooner some of you guys get that and stop automatic tipping the better the service will become.

Codyrocks
06-06-16, 12:04
You won't find FS or even BJ in Findlay. The original AMP on Tiffin Ave in the free-standing building will provide a decent HJ HE if they know you. The newer one farther out Tiffin Ave in the strip center provides nothing but a decent massage with a little teasing but nothing else. Don't waste your gas.Thanks Digger. I figured as much.

Toledo Guy
08-19-16, 12:18
Was passing through Fostoria Tuesday so I stopped at Relaxation Station at 1:30 PM in the afternoon and they were closed. A closed sign with the clock hands set for return at 11:30 was out and the mail box was full of mail. I have never been to the Fostoria AMP before so I don't know if Vicki offers more than a massage and if so how much more; I was hopping to find out.

I knew there was nothing more than a HJ HE available at 825 Tiffin in Findlay and I was passing through Fostoria so not a big problem but would hate to make a special trip to find it closed; other forum posts say she doesn't answer the phone so that doesn't help. Don't know if she keeps regular hours.

TG.

Digger47
08-19-16, 13:49
Was passing through Fostoria Tuesday so I stopped at Relaxation Station at 1:30 PM in the afternoon and they were closed. A closed sign with the clock hands set for return at 11:30 was out and the mail box was full of mail. I have never been to the Fostoria AMP before so I don't know if Vicki offers more than a massage and if so how much more; I was hopping to find out.

I knew there was nothing more than a HJ HE available at 825 Tiffin in Findlay and I was passing through Fostoria so not a big problem but would hate to make a special trip to find it closed; other forum posts say she doesn't answer the phone so that doesn't help. Don't know if she keeps regular hours.

TG.For those reading this posting and aren't familiar, Relaxation Station is NOT an AMP. There are no Asians working there, never were. Vicki is white and claims to be in the nursing profession. None of the others that have worked there on and off for the past 5 years have been Asian either. Just wanted to clarify so that nobody drove all that way thinking it was an AMP because it never has been.

Hardon56
08-31-16, 16:56
Dropped in to see Eva. She was not in and the other girl tried to get me to stay. I was looking forward to Eva's special touch. I started to leave and the other said that she would call Eva. In three minutes she was there! Must have been driving by. No shower is available but I just had one because I knew they lacked showers. Back massage was so-so. Spent too much time on shoulders and not enough below the belt. Just before the flip she did start to reach under and tease the brothers. They were running a $50 hour special. I asked her to take off her top but she would only pull the shirt up over her bra, and lowered her bra. She also slid her pants down so I could work both upstairs and downstairs. Got to suck on the sisters, DATY, FIV. Overall a good time was had by all. Left a $60 donation for tip.

Digger47
09-02-16, 16:39
Dropped in to see Eva. She was not in and the other girl tried to get me to stay. I was looking forward to Eva's special touch. I started to leave and the other said that she would call Eva. In three minutes she was there! Must have been driving by. No shower is available but I just had one because I knew they lacked showers. Back massage was so-so. Spent too much time on shoulders and not enough below the belt. Just before the flip she did start to reach under and tease the brothers. They were running a $50 hour special. I asked her to take off her top but she would only pull the shirt up over her bra, and lowered her bra. She also slid her pants down so I could work both upstairs and downstairs. Got to suck on the sisters, DATY, FIV. Overall a good time was had by all. Left a $60 donation for tip.I am wondering if all she did was slide her pants down, how in the world did you DAY? I am planning on taking a trip up there tomorrow and would like to experience that.

Hardon56
09-06-16, 15:22
I am wondering if all she did was slide her pants down, how in the world did you DAY? I am planning on taking a trip up there tomorrow and would like to experience that.I pointed at her pussy, stuck my tongue out and she slid them down to her ankles and hopped on.

Digger47
09-08-16, 10:17
I pointed at her pussy, stuck my tongue out and she slid them down to her ankles and hopped on.It doesn't surprise me that she showed up so quickly. They all live in the White House behind the parking lot.

MilkMan2484
10-01-16, 20:27
Dropped in to see Eva. She was not in and the other girl tried to get me to stay. I was looking forward to Eva's special touch. I started to leave and the other said that she would call Eva. In three minutes she was there! Must have been driving by. No shower is available but I just had one because I knew they lacked showers. Back massage was so-so. Spent too much time on shoulders and not enough below the belt. Just before the flip she did start to reach under and tease the brothers. They were running a $50 hour special. I asked her to take off her top but she would only pull the shirt up over her bra, and lowered her bra. She also slid her pants down so I could work both upstairs and downstairs. Got to suck on the sisters, DATY, FIV. Overall a good time was had by all. Left a $60 donation for tip.May have to give this place a try next time I'm near by. Is this the one that is just up the road from the mall area heading into town?

Hardon56
11-10-16, 14:39
I just saw an ad on craigslist for a massage place at 2020 Tiffin Ave in Findlay. It is just down the road from the other place in the 800 block. I have not been in the area for awhile. Anyone visit it yet? I will make sure to report if I do go.

Firemanoh
11-11-16, 15:13
I just saw an ad on craigslist for a massage place at 2020 Tiffin Ave in Findlay. It is just down the road from the other place in the 800 block. I have not been in the area for awhile. Anyone visit it yet? I will make sure to report if I do go.I tried to TOFTT and stop in here today. I arrive around 2:00 PM. Walked in, and was created by a woman with broken English. She kept telling me "10 to 10". I asked if I was able to get an appointment now, and she replied with the same, handing me a card pointing to their hours been 10 to 10. It looked like a nice facility, and they had nice doors, floor to ceiling. But, that is all I was able to see.

Digger47
11-12-16, 14:21
I tried to TOFTT and stop in here today. I arrive around 2:00 PM. Walked in, and was created by a woman with broken English. She kept telling me "10 to 10". I asked if I was able to get an appointment now, and she replied with the same, handing me a card pointing to their hours been 10 to 10. It looked like a nice facility, and they had nice doors, floor to ceiling. But, that is all I was able to see.I reported on it when it first opened. Just scroll down to read report. If you are just looking for a good massage, you will be happy. If you are looking for any more, don't waste your time.

DragonFire1970
03-16-17, 23:19
Just had an hour rub at AMP in Findlay. $. 5 massage. Worked back arms and legs good and deep. Not much indication that anything else would happen. On the flip she saw my interest and asked me what my tip would be. $. 5 HJ and rubbing her wet spot. Walked out Happy.

Toledo Guy
03-23-17, 10:22
Passing through Fostoria and saw the open sign at Relaxation Station. Temptation what it is I called to see if they were really open since Vicki was mostly not there lately. An Asian answered and said they were open so I stopped. Seems Vicki sold the business and retired. The girl that met me at the door was Jane and looked pretty good. I thought it strange that she asked for the house fee to be handed through the hole in the glass and that the fee was 60 for 30 minutes plus tip. This is what most in Ohio charge for an hour. But I was there so. OK.

Jane was good looking, early 30's I would guess, very nice body probably B natural and perky breasts. I thought it strange that when she took me to the room she pointed to the table and said that I could place the tip there then left for me to get comfortable. I asked for a shower since that is usually fun but Jane said they don't have a table shower but she would wash me in the stand up shower. The place was just as Vicki left it not one improvement. Jane did wash me all over teasing during the shower, it was a good shower.

Back to the room she started the massage which was good. I rolled over and she asked if I wanted extras which was high priced in my mind. She quoted 120 for CBJ and 160 for CFS. She is a very fine girl, slim with a perfect firm ass and firm natural breasts so temptation got the best of me so I went for the lesser amount.

Jane said she was from Punta Gorda FL and was going back either Thursday or Tuesday I forgot and that she would be back April 1st. She is looking for a house to rent in the area so sounds like she will be around awhile. There is another girl there she said her name was Angle. About the same age and weight but not as pretty as Jane.

Overall a fun time just pricey but I guess there aren't a lot of choices out in the country. Since she is from Florida and Philadelphia I am sure that is the going rate for those areas. I just thought it was great to have young good looking slim girls available for an occasional fun time.

TG.

SlooHands
03-30-17, 06:25
Passing through Fostoria and saw the open sign at Relaxation Station. Temptation what it is I called to see if they were really open since Vicki was mostly not there lately. An Asian answered and said they were open so I stopped. Seems Vicki sold the business and retired. The girl that met me at the door was Jane and looked pretty good. I thought it strange that she asked for the house fee to be handed through the hole in the glass and that the fee was 60 for 30 minutes plus tip. This is what most in Ohio charge for an hour. But I was there so. OK.

Jane was good looking, early 30's I would guess, very nice body probably B natural and perky breasts. I thought it strange that when she took me to the room she pointed to the table and said that I could place the tip there then left for me to get comfortable. I asked for a shower since that is usually fun but Jane said they don't have a table shower but she would wash me in the stand up shower. The place was just as Vicki left it not one improvement. Jane did wash me all over teasing during the shower, it was a good shower.

Back to the room she started the massage which was good. I rolled over and she asked if I wanted extras which was high priced in my mind. She quoted 120 for CBJ and 160 for CFS. She is a very fine girl, slim with a perfect firm ass and firm natural breasts so temptation got the best of me so I went for the lesser amount.

Jane said she was from Punta Gorda FL and was going back either Thursday or Tuesday I forgot and that she would be back April 1st. She is looking for a house to rent in the area so sounds like she will be around awhile. There is another girl there she said her name was Angle. About the same age and weight but not as pretty as Jane.

Overall a fun time just pricey but I guess there aren't a lot of choices out in the country. Since she is from Florida and Philadelphia I am sure that is the going rate for those areas. I just thought it was great to have young good looking slim girls available for an occasional fun time.

TG.If your ever over by Warren ypu need to stop at Tiger. When I'm in the area just 4-6 x a yr & always stop in. I get a hhr house fee f /40 & give the girl a $ tip & they always make me very happy.

Sanfr
05-21-17, 14:33
If your ever over by Warren ypu need to stop at Tiger. When I'm in the area just 4-6 x a yr & always stop in. I get a hhr house fee f /40 & give the girl a $ tip & they always make me very happy.Hey. I'm new to the area been looking with for FS massage. Can you PM me the location of the relaxation station. Greatly appreciated.

Toledo Guy
05-23-17, 10:11
Hey. I'm new to the area been looking with for FS massage. Can you PM me the location of the relaxation station. Greatly appreciated.http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-station-lucy-back-from-vacation-remarkable-new-girl/34807860

Sanfr
05-28-17, 13:22
http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-station-lucy-back-from-vacation-remarkable-new-girl/34807860Will report on my experience.

Fannima30
05-30-17, 19:28
Will report on my experience.Well, how did it go? I see you're online right now. Thank you,

Dave.

Toledo Guy
06-19-17, 22:21
Went Friday and saw Lucy who previously was Jane. Very good session, very nice girl. She is the only one there currently because there isn't enough business for a second girl. She also goes to Florida from time to time to help out down there. She will be going July 8th to the 15th.

A little on the high priced side but great attitude and service not a clock watcher, great body.

Digger47
06-24-17, 17:41
Anyone have any info on this AMP. I have been going to the other one for a long time and just curious about the newer one. PM if need be. Thanks.

Sanfr
07-09-17, 23:24
Well, how did it go? I see you're online right now. Thank you,

Dave.My apologies. Well I still haven't made it there. I have been busy touring Michigan and haven't made it to ohio yet. Fuji spa in flint Michigan and Hawaii spa South of Lansing and been squeezing in the run and tug Chinese parlors in fort wayne.

DragonFire1970
08-09-17, 13:16
Anyone have a chance to check out the new AMP in the 400 block of Tiffin Ave yet?

DragonFire1970
08-11-17, 11:12
So I decided to TOFTT last night. I can say that the massage was one of the best I have had except no extra benefits offered. Tried to get the ball rolling a couple of times but no extras at all. A little light teasing but that's as far as it went.

Good luck at this place.

Dragon.

NorinRad
10-23-17, 21:39
Both Tiffin Ave. Massage places SUCK. Don't know if you have to visit multiple times for them to get to know you, but I won't waste any more money. Couple of semi-cute girls, but massage was horrible, no teasing, no extras, no nothing, they just want a tip when you leave? Don't know how they stay in business??

If anyone has had a different experience would love to know about it.

Anyone been to Relaxation Station in Fostoria lately since they changed girls? Info?? Thanks.

FindlayGuy
10-24-17, 16:58
I've been to both AMP's. The newer one doesn't offer anything but a regular massage. I've been to the original AMP a couple times and it's always an older middle aged woman there. Needless to say she knows what she's doing but is there a better time to go there to get younger girls? Seems like she is the only one ever around. Do I need to ask for someone else by name?

NorinRad
11-19-17, 19:21
Anyone been to Relaxation Station in Fostoria recently? I've seen Vicki a few times, but been quite awhile, and I understand its changed hands. Wondering about the girls and price??

LuvShiatsu
01-07-18, 13:37
Stopped in a couple of months ago. Drove from the Cinci-Dayton area. Felt it was well worth the trip. I had tried to stop in August when I was in the area but the Station was closed for vacation. I had not checked the BP posting before going. It's probably a good idea to check the posting before going. The entrance door opened into a small (4 x8 ?) foyer. Lucy came to a small counter with a plexiglass window. After a brief exchange she let me opened a door at the side of the foyer and let me in. The parlor was not fancy but was clean and comfortable. Lucy is a beautiful, short Asian lady. She wore a silky black outfit with a short skirt and shoulder straps. I asked for an hour. She suggested a half hour. The massage was good and roaming was pleasant. OTF there were several options. I finished with a mutually nude massage and left happy. 4 + . 8. Can't wait for a chance to get back.

FindlayGuy
01-14-18, 19:01
Went to the 800 block place, Top Relax, a little while ago. It was a very cold day outside and they clearly don't have heat inside because the place was a freezer in there. I was shivering the whole massage and it was not a pleasurable experience. Usually I am warmed up and ready to go with my buddy clearly showing it's interest OTF. But I was so cold that I couldn't even get excited. She still asked if I wanted more and grabbed at my buddy. I said yes and she gave me a decent HE. I did notice a space heater OTF and asked if she could turn it on. That made it a little better. But overall it was not a fun experience with it being so cold. Ended up being $. 4 and $. 4.

ShotTown13
02-22-18, 02:36
Made a visit to RS last week. Met Lucy and enjoyed my stay. $4 in the door with everything open for $8-$12. Opted for the most and it was great. Not sure I'll go back cause of the $.

Swung by top relax in Findlay 2 days ago. Standard $4 + $4 for the happy and light roaming. Will repeat even though it's freezing in there.

Sookie
02-23-18, 12:02
I went to are. S. A couple of weeks ago and it was a good time. I have to agree on being kinda pricey, but Lucy is attractive and she was able to please me. I haven't been to Findlay yet I'll wait till it warms up. LOL.

ShotTown13
03-13-18, 00:50
Made a couple more stops this week. Visited the eastern tiffin AMP behind Jed's. Wasn't too difficult to leave on a good note but subtle persuasion helps. Standard $4 + $4. I added $1 for a table shower which was more like an ice tray. Swung by Top again at the end of the week, same experience as two postings prior. Added $2 to the standard for a better view and upper roaming. Temperature still sucks in there but the place is fun. I've posted a review in the Dayton forum but when I was working to the south I'd hit up Oasis in Sidney. I'd recommend that as well, same experience as the others.

FindlayGuy
03-13-18, 17:31
Made a couple more stops this week. Visited the eastern tiffin AMP behind Jed's. Wasn't too difficult to leave on a good note but subtle persuasion helps. Standard $4 + $4. I added $1 for a table shower which was more like an ice tray. Swung by Top again at the end of the week, same experience as two postings prior. Added $2 to the standard for a better view and upper roaming. Temperature still sucks in there but the place is fun. I've posted a review in the Dayton forum but when I was working to the south I'd hit up Oasis in Sidney. I'd recommend that as well, same experience as the others.Who did you see that you were able to get topless and roaming? I've never been able to swing that. I've only ever seen the same two middle aged ladies there.

ShotTown13
04-03-18, 11:26
Who did you see that you were able to get topless and roaming? I've never been able to swing that. I've only ever seen the same two middle aged ladies there.Honestly I never ask their name, I usually don't talk much. I've been there 5 times now and have always had the same lady. She's middle aged. Average sized body but big rack. I was able to pull that same thing last week on Thursday. I've tried to push that but the language barrier has been an issue. She always ask how much at the end, I point at her chest and say $6. Then it proceeds.

ShotTown13
06-17-18, 01:56
I've continued my stops at east and west tiffin since the break started. I've always gotten the same lady at both. Always the same outcome, haven't been able to go farther but it works for me.

FindlayGuy
06-27-18, 13:29
I was able to get a little further at the east tiffin place. But it was still diy. I tried persuading further but she wasn't having it. She asked for a tip but I refused. Not going to tip for diy. Probably won't go back there especially with the success I just recently had at the west Tiffin place.

Went there a little while ago and the lady offered a four hands massage. Ended up getting a really nice massage from two ladies and the HE was even better with two ladies present. They both did their part to help me finish.

FindlayGuy
06-27-18, 13:47
I meant to put this is in my other post and forgot. But I saw a new AMP on Tiffin. It is right next to the Asian Grocery by Wendy's. I've been skeptical to try it out because it looks like it's literally a part of the grocery. Might have to TOFTT eventually.

ShotTown13
08-28-18, 01:05
Well, I was in the area and bored Saturday. So your post and thought I'd go ahead. Went in the door to the right. It is part of the grocery and that door was wide open so you could see right in. Older Asian lady with a massive chest came out. Said she was busy and I should just go down the street. I'm now interested more since she said that. Ended up going just down the street for the ol rate and finish that I've posted on before. However, the lady I always see said they were closing in 2 days due to lack of clients. I'm curious to see if they are open on Tuesday or not. Not entirely excited to go back since Columbus has had some better offers lately. If anyone gets a chance to drive by, see if they're open.

I meant to put this is in my other post and forgot. But I saw a new AMP on Tiffin. It is right next to the Asian Grocery by Wendy's. I've been skeptical to try it out because it looks like it's literally a part of the grocery. Might have to TOFTT eventually.

FindlayGuy
10-29-18, 13:20
Well, I was in the area and bored Saturday. So your post and thought I'd go ahead. Went in the door to the right. It is part of the grocery and that door was wide open so you could see right in. Older Asian lady with a massive chest came out. Said she was busy and I should just go down the street. I'm now interested more since she said that. Ended up going just down the street for the ol rate and finish that I've posted on before. However, the lady I always see said they were closing in 2 days due to lack of clients. I'm curious to see if they are open on Tuesday or not. Not entirely excited to go back since Columbus has had some better offers lately. If anyone gets a chance to drive by, see if they're open.I've been there a couple more times since you posted this and there's no sign of them closing. They haven't mentioned anything to me either.

MassageToRelax
01-17-19, 11:09
I was passing through yesterday on business. I read through some of the forums here to get an idea of where I would like to stop last night. I decided on the AMP attached to the Asian store. I walked in on the Parlor side which was connected to the store and the door between them was wide open. No one on the parlor side and the lights were off.

I immediately had doubts, but just as those thoughts started crossing through my head a lady came over and asked me if I needed a massage. Why YES! She was maybe 30-40 little belly and nice big natural boobs.

Opted for the hour, she took me back to the room. It was chilly but she had a heated table and turned on a floor heater that kept me warm. I get cold easy and that is always a concern for me. If I'm shivering I'm not having a good time. I'm not a talker so I few words and the massage began. It was very soothing and good pressure. OTF she asked me a few questions like where I'm from. I told her the truth that I wasnt from around there, but I had been to others AMPs and she was doing a great job. She was very sensual but didn't get right to it. I did some OTC wandering which I turned into UTC wandering. Finished the HE HJ, she cleaned up and she was very fun. We chit chatted a little more and she had about 7 minutes left on the clock so she gave me a wonderful neck and head massage til the time was up. I don't think I've EVER had anyone take the time all the way to an hour after I've finished.

To sum my experience up it was probably the best experience I've had at an AMP. No haggling for services, I was comfortable, she didn't rush services, and the massage was great.

$. 6/ hr + . 6 tip normally only. 4 but she truly was worth donating to the cause.

If happy trails bring me back through I will always stop here.

PeteSchweddy
02-01-19, 11:49
I was passing through yesterday on business. I read through some of the forums here to get an idea of where I would like to stop last night. I decided on the AMP attached to the Asian store. I walked in on the Parlor side which was connected to the store and the door between them was wide open. No one on the parlor side and the lights were off.

I immediately had doubts, but just as those thoughts started crossing through my head a lady came over and asked me if I needed a massage. Why YES! She was maybe 30-40 little belly and nice big natural boobs.

Opted for the hour, she took me back to the room. It was chilly but she had a heated table and turned on a floor heater that kept me warm. I get cold easy and that is always a concern for me. If I'm shivering I'm not having a good time. I'm not a talker so I few words and the massage began. It was very soothing and good pressure. OTF she asked me a few questions like where I'm from. I told her the truth that I wasnt from around there, but I had been to others AMPs and she was doing a great job. She was very sensual but didn't get right to it. I did some OTC wandering which I turned into UTC wandering. Finished the HE HJ, she cleaned up and she was very fun. We chit chatted a little more and she had about 7 minutes left on the clock so she gave me a wonderful neck and head massage til the time was up. I don't think I've EVER had anyone take the time all the way to an hour after I've finished..I too was traveling through and decided to do some "grocery shopping". Interrupted 5 times during the hour, which ended up being 45 minutes because I was done with the interruptions and left. In between the interruptions the massage was good. The ending was lackluster at best. She was the only person in the building so she had no choice but to cover the store, but it ruined the massage. Gave her $ when I walked in and never saw any change. Just left without commenting. You win some and you lose some. No repeat for me.

PaulsToTheWall
02-26-19, 22:58
Looks like it was a drug raid based on media coverage. Good riddance.

Digger47
02-27-19, 06:29
Looks like it was a drug raid based on media coverage. Good riddance.Was it Top Relax that got busted? I had never heard of a Healthy Relax named place. If it was Healthy Relax, where was it located?

ShotTown13
02-27-19, 10:22
Was it Top Relax that got busted? I had never heard of a Healthy Relax named place. If it was Healthy Relax, where was it located?Based on the map in a news article looks like it was the Asian grocery store.

PaulsToTheWall
02-27-19, 13:34
Not sure, I am not dumb enough to partake in hobbies in this beyond uptight town.

Digger47
02-27-19, 19:34
Based on the map in a news article looks like it was the Asian grocery store.If that is so, it is a shame. I saw her on three different occasions and each got better and better. Very attractive woman, 40 years old but looked 25 (as many Asians do), gave an incredible massage and knew how to put a smile on your face once she was comfortable with you. I asked because a radio station reported the address as the one for Top Relax so it was a little confusing. Now I am bumbed out!

Cowboee
02-28-19, 13:32
Has anyone seen Mary at RS? I spoke with her on the phone earlier today, I was checking to see if Lucy was still there but she is gone. Thanks! PM me details if you would like! I'm available today!

Cowboee
04-30-19, 09:34
Was in the neighborhood yesterday and stopped at RS to see Lucy. Very nice, good English, good skills! Does anyone understand why she doesn't do a full hour massage? I asked her a couple times but even with her decent English I couldn't decipher what she was trying to say. Hmmmmmmm.

PM me for details if you would like.

Quadrider
04-30-19, 13:50
Was in the neighborhood yesterday and stopped at RS to see Lucy. Very nice, good English, good skills! Does anyone understand why she doesn't do a full hour massage? I asked her a couple times but even with her decent English I couldn't decipher what she was trying to say. Hmmmmmmm.

PM me for details if you would like.Glad to hear she is back. Thanks for the report.

SiouxChief64
04-30-19, 17:25
I have been here a few times and they always offer diy, but has anyone had more success. Sunny always gave a great hard massage with no teasing. I was only able to get her to give me he once. Now with the new girl she lets her do the massage if nobody is in. She let the hands roam over the cover but that is all. Good luck and stay safe.

ForFun81
10-11-19, 14:24
I have been regular here. Did not receive regular treatment or ending the other week. No reason given after asking. Thoughts? Longtime reader, first post.

SPBoy
10-15-19, 11:25
I have been regular here. Did not receive regular treatment or ending the other week. No reason given after asking. Thoughts? Longtime reader, first post.I was there last month and it did end happily.

AmpLover40
01-02-20, 19:00
Going to be in Lima overnight Sunday night. Looking for a good time. Any Suggestions where to go. Thanks in Advance.

SiouxChief64
01-03-20, 09:15
Going to be in Lima overnight Sunday night. Looking for a good time. Any Suggestions where to go. Thanks in Advance.There are no massage spa in Lima ohio. Findlay is the closest.

AmpLover40
01-03-20, 10:39
There are no massage spa in Lima ohio. Findlay is the closest.Anything there or should I try another city along the way /.

SiouxChief64
01-03-20, 14:28
Anything there or should I try another city along the way /.I would try other cities long the way. Toledo, columbus, dayton.

ForFun81
01-17-20, 11:38
I was there last month and it did end happily.Tried this month, same thing but I didn't ask. If I go again maybe it's bc I didn't get the hour?

Tank1228
01-23-20, 17:46
Went to the other massage place met with an older mamasan she allowed some light roaming and finished off with a hi.

FindlayGuy
02-02-20, 16:18
I've been to all 3 AMP's recently and haven't had any issues getting extras. They are a little stricter about doing it on their own. I think they've gotten in trouble recently. You just have to ask and be persistent when asking for it. Has anyone been to Angel Hands and had any success? I've seen reviews that they have extras but can't see that being true.

PeteSchweddy
02-26-20, 21:20
Finally made it to Fostoria. A little pricey, but WOW! Lucy is quite the little firecracker! I'm going to have to get a second job to support this habit!

Hardon56
02-27-20, 16:01
Finally made it to Fostoria. A little pricey, but WOW! Lucy is quite the little firecracker! I'm going to have to get a second job to support this habit!Haven't been there since Vicki left. How much was house fee? Tip? How long. Last was door fee $60 and tip $140 for hour.

Thanks.

PeteSchweddy
02-27-20, 19:31
Haven't been there since Vicki left. How much was house fee? Tip? How long. Last was door fee $60 and tip $140 for hour.

Thanks.5 door fee for hhr, $. 5 tip. No hour offered.

NorinRad
02-27-20, 23:13
So do I understand correctly, it's 2-bills total for 1/2 hr there now? Care to share any "service details" thanks.

Finally made it to Fostoria. A little pricey, but WOW! Lucy is quite the little firecracker! I'm going to have to get a second job to support this habit!

PeteSchweddy
02-28-20, 13:13
She gave a good massage, worked out a couple knots for me. Good tease before the flip. Very responsive to DATY and had a good O, very wet. Standing mish with her knees pinned to her shoulders. Dirty talker and enjoyed it. I don't last very long but that's my problem, not hers. Very affectionate during cleanup. Will repeat in the future but not often at that price.

So do I understand correctly, it's 2-bills total for 1/2 hr there now? Care to share any "service details" thanks.

MrDigler
05-29-20, 11:35
Now sit back and relax son and let me tell you a story. This gentleman walked in to a plain looking building very intrigued and needed a massage. Now this was not his first rodeo but boy it was going to be a wild ride. Area didn't seem rough but let's be clear it was no Beverly Hills. Inside the building is a small foyer with a locked door and a 'ticket' window like you would see at the county fair. So he bought his admission ticket and hoped the rides were open. The locked door was then slowly opened and and he was greeted by a young Asian woman in a black nursing outfit. For the sake of the story let's call her Lucille. At this point he thought the fair was down the road and walked into a clinic. The building was dark and vacant on the inside until he did see rooms with beds.

The vibe almost felt as if the place was where you go to get knocked out and end up in a tub with ice and missing you kidney. He tried to keep his cool and hope for the best. Lucille had asked him to undress and place tip for the hope to be massage on the table. It was odd to ask for a tip before you even order but left standard tip for a massage. She had left and the man undressed and laid on the table awaiting for his run down. She return and not in the nurse outfit but in a very tight and revealing dress in which he only saw briefly before he closed his eye and put his face in the pillow. She had began the massage and he was really enjoying getting his muscles and knots worked out. There is nothing better than a beautiful female massaging out an overworked and sore man. The neck and back massage felt fast but perfect pressure to really get the job done.

Now this is where things get interesting. She went down to work the legs and next thing he knew the cover was ripped off and she really worked his cheeks and felt a lot of playful touching. She would graze his boys from the back side. At this point it looked like the ride were open and he was at the front of the lines. She cleaned him up, covered him and he flipped for his front. He enjoyed the back massage so much his flag staff was half mast and when his eyes finally focused and he saw her more clearly Ol' Faithful was on the verge of its next shoot off.

She climbed on the bottom of the table between his legs and slid his towel up so his cotton balls were showing and he had a tent on the front. She massaged his inside thighs and asked if there was anything else she needed to work out as she winked. He replies of course there is if you're up for it. He tossed a little more in the tip jar. He had never seen a dress come off that quick. He looked up and there she stood in all her glory. She had to be at least 1. 6764 meters tall. (Yes metric given the circumstances) she had nice perky breasts at least a big C with gum drop nips that stood erect the entire time. Imagine Asa Akira with a nice little tramp stamp just to say 'hey I'm fun'.

This was not just a 'me jerky jerky fi dolla experience'. This was putting a cowboy on a raging bull but this bull was a tiny Asian girl with the flexibility of a gymnast. She licked and sucked, screamed and cussed. She was not afraid to be bent over, ride like a cowgirl and be bent up like a pretzel. She has a nice little kitty that purrs and will squeeze tight with the right movement.

This guy exploded like a volcano after laying dormant for 1000's of years. She cleaned him up. Walked him back through the so called black market clinic and off he went.

The end.

Hardon56
05-29-20, 18:57
Now sit back and relax son and let me tell you a story. This gentleman walked in to a plain looking building very intrigued and needed a massage. Now this was not his first rodeo but boy it was going to be a wild ride. Area didn't seem rough but let's be clear it was no Beverly Hills. Inside the building is a small foyer with a locked door and a 'ticket' window like you would see at the county fair. So he bought his admission ticket and hoped the rides were open. The locked door was then slowly opened and and he was greeted by a young Asian woman in a black nursing outfit. For the sake of the story let's call her Lucille. At this point he thought the fair was down the road and walked into a clinic. The building was dark and vacant on the inside until he did see rooms with beds.

The vibe almost felt as if the place was where you go to get knocked out and end up in a tub with ice and missing you kidney. He tried to keep his cool and hope for the best. Lucille had asked him to undress and place tip for the hope to be massage on the table. It was odd to ask for a tip before you even order but left standard tip for a massage. She had left and the man undressed and laid on the table awaiting for his run down. She return and not in the nurse outfit but in a very tight and revealing dress in which he only saw briefly before he closed his eye and put his face in the pillow. She had began the massage and he was really enjoying getting his muscles and knots worked out. There is nothing better than a beautiful female massaging out an overworked and sore man. The neck and back massage felt fast but perfect pressure to really get the job done.

Now this is where things get interesting. She went down to work the legs and next thing he knew the cover was ripped off and she really worked his cheeks and felt a lot of playful touching. She would graze his boys from the back side. At this point it looked like the ride were open and he was at the front of the lines. She cleaned him up, covered him and he flipped for his front. He enjoyed the back massage so much his flag staff was half mast and when his eyes finally focused and he saw her more clearly Ol' Faithful was on the verge of its next shoot off.

She climbed on the bottom of the table between his legs and slid his towel up so his cotton balls were showing and he had a tent on the front. She massaged his inside thighs and asked if there was anything else she needed to work out as she winked. He replies of course there is if you're up for it. He tossed a little more in the tip jar. He had never seen a dress come off that quick. He looked up and there she stood in all her glory. She had to be at least 1. 6764 meters tall. (Yes metric given the circumstances) she had nice perky breasts at least a big C with gum drop nips that stood erect the entire time. Imagine Asa Akira with a nice little tramp stamp just to say 'hey I'm fun'.

This was not just a 'me jerky jerky fi dolla experience'. This was putting a cowboy on a raging bull but this bull was a tiny Asian girl with the flexibility of a gymnast. She licked and sucked, screamed and cussed. She was not afraid to be bent over, ride like a cowgirl and be bent up like a pretzel. She has a nice little kitty that purrs and will squeeze tight with the right movement.

This guy exploded like a volcano after laying dormant for 1000's of years. She cleaned him up. Walked him back through the so called black market clinic and off he went.

The end.Can you break down the entry fee and total tip? When Vicki was there it was 60 door fee and 140 tip for FS. Thanks.

OleFart
06-17-20, 11:33
Can you break down the entry fee and total tip? When Vicki was there it was 60 door fee and 140 tip for FS. Thanks.Were you relaxing in Findlay or Fostoria?

Hardon56
06-17-20, 22:52
Were you relaxing in Findlay or Fostoria?The place I was asking about was in the report by Mr. Digler. From his description it is Fostoria and my fav was Vicki.

ThrobbinWood
06-21-20, 21:49
I think there are two AMP's in Findley. Are either open yet?

OleFart
06-21-20, 22:51
Was in the neighborhood this weekend and decided to try relaxing in Fostoria. Place is very much as Mr. Digler described it. But having read the review I was expecting it, so wasn't put off too much. Was greeted by Lucy who took me to my room. First impression was very positive. Sometimes an AMP provider is referred to as a butter face. Not Lucy. Very pretty. She's wearing the nurses outfit so can't judge further yet.

Massage was very nice. One of the better ones I've had. Was enough to make me forget (sort of) how uncomfortable the bed / table was. Very thin, cheap mattress. When the fun started I was truly amazed at what a knockout she was. On a scale of 1 to 10, I don't hesitate to call Lucy a 10. Smokin hot body, pretty face, a great attitude and was eager to p!ease. Highly recommend.

The atmosphere IS a little strange, but as long as Lucy is there I'd say it's worth it. Probably not with a less desirable provider.

As always, YMMV.

Be safe.

ForFun81
06-23-20, 17:02
I think there are two AMP's in Findley. Are either open yet?Yes, both are open.

ThrobbinWood
06-23-20, 21:24
Yes, both are open.Can anyone comment on why I would pick one shop over the other? Services, looks, attitude, quality of massage?

NorinRad
06-24-20, 13:25
I have been into only one, out on Tiffin Av. Behind Jeds restaurant. Horrible forgettable experience. I've never heard of "extra" at either location, nor really of anyone even getting a good massage? Try Fostoria Relaxation Station or Toledo for a sure thing. YMMV Have fun.

Can anyone comment on why I would pick one shop over the other? Services, looks, attitude, quality of massage?

ForFun81
06-24-20, 13:31
Can anyone comment on why I would pick one shop over the other? Services, looks, attitude, quality of massage?Both are equal, good massage, looks avg nothing special, nice attitude, HE only.

Tank1228
06-25-20, 01:25
Went the other day, based off reviews. My experience with Lucy first the massage was lackluster, she is cute probably an 8, her attitude was rushed seeing that the door bell went off 6 times during my visit. No GFE experience at all. Cbbj, will not be going back. I'll stick with Micky in Jackson, Mi.

OleFart
06-25-20, 15:11
Went the other day, based off reviews. My experience with Lucy first the massage was lackluster, she is cute probably an 8, her attitude was rushed seeing that the door bell went off 6 times during my visit. No GFE experience at all. Cbbj, will not be going back. I'll stick with Micky in Jackson, MiThis review reminded me that when I visited earlier this week that the fun session did feel slightly rushed. It seemed like she was the only one there, since she left the door to my room open the entire time. Fortunately for me, however, we were not interrupted even once. Just lucky I guess.

ForFun81
06-27-20, 00:42
I have been into only one, out on Tiffin Av. Behind Jeds restaurant. Horrible forgettable experience. I've never heard of "extra" at either location, nor really of anyone even getting a good massage? Try Fostoria Relaxation Station or Toledo for a sure thing. YMMV Have fun.I've never been to that 1. So I guess there are actually 3 in town.

ForFun81
06-27-20, 00:48
I have been into only one, out on Tiffin Av. Behind Jeds restaurant. Horrible forgettable experience. I've never heard of "extra" at either location, nor really of anyone even getting a good massage? Try Fostoria Relaxation Station or Toledo for a sure thing. YMMV Have fun.I've never been to that 1. So I guess there are actually 3 in town.

Hardon56
06-27-20, 21:21
Went the other day, based off reviews. My experience with Lucy first the massage was lackluster, she is cute probably an 8, her attitude was rushed seeing that the door bell went off 6 times during my visit. No GFE experience at all. Cbbj, will not be going back. I'll stick with Micky in Jackson, Mi.If only one girl was working and a client showed up they used to change the sign on the door saying closed or be back in an hour. I hope they are not now running it like every other AMP!! If I go I will ask them to put sign in door and see what happens.

Tank1228
06-30-20, 03:37
If only one girl was working and a client showed up they used to change the sign on the door saying closed or be back in an hour. I hope they are not now running it like every other AMP!! If I go I will ask them to put sign in door and see what happens.There was a sign that she put up and they still.

Kept ringing the doorbell.

OleFart
08-10-20, 06:53
Just wondered if anyone had been to Fostoria recently. Wanted to confirm that Lucy is still there before I make the effort. Otherwise, probably not worth the trip. Any insights are appreciated.

Midwestred
08-22-20, 10:22
I was driving through Ottawa the other day and noticed an AMP connected to a Laundry mat. Does anyone have any information on this place?

Four Flush
08-28-20, 15:39
I was driving through Ottawa the other day and noticed an AMP connected to a Laundry mat. Does anyone have any information on this place?Not sure they've reopened since the fake virus struck regardless no extras to be had there anyway.

GetAtMe01
09-21-20, 11:01
Just wondered if anyone had been to Fostoria recently. Wanted to confirm that Lucy is still there before I make the effort. Otherwise, probably not worth the trip. Any insights are appreciated.Lucy is still there. I stopped in last week.

OleFart
10-05-20, 08:15
Lucy is still there. I stopped in last week.Thanks for the intel. I stopped in and saw Lucy again. Just as hot as I remembered. I'd called ahead asking for her, so when I arrived she knew I'd been there before. After I laid my tip on the table she asked if I wanted a massage. Her massage skills are OK, but nothing to write home about. I passed, so we went straight to the fun. Left very happy.

P.S. She does tend to want to rush things a bit, so you just need to make sure you take your time.

NorinRad
10-05-20, 15:53
What is the TOTAL damage please, as its been years since I've been there, and have not seen Lucy yet? Door fee and tip? Many thanks, PM if you like.

Thanks for the intel. I stopped in and saw Lucy again. Just as hot as I remembered. I'd called ahead asking for her, so when I arrived she knew I'd been there before. After I laid my tip on the table she asked if I wanted a massage. Her massage skills are OK, but nothing to write home about. I passed, so we went straight to the fun. Left very happy.

P.S. She does tend to want to rush things a bit, so you just need to make sure you take your time.

LowKeyJohn
11-18-20, 21:24
Had a midday dream at RS with Lucy. I was not prepared for how amazing her body was. Holy cow! Dreamt of a half hour with FS. I didn't fuss in my dream and dropped $$. Against my better judgement I'll probably be dreaming of Lucy again.

LKJ.

OleFart
11-20-20, 06:57
What is the TOTAL damage please, as its been years since I've been there, and have not seen Lucy yet? Door fee and tip? Many thanks, PM if you like.Plan on $. 5 at the door. When you get in the room, there is a table for your tip. Put the remaining $1. 5 down while you are changing and you should be good. Total damage. $$.

Massage is optional. She does Ok. Not the best, but certainly Ok. Massage will be about 15-20 minutes, which can leave the fun part feeling a little rushed. As myself and others have mentioned, she is smokin' hot, and I would rather take my time with the fun part, so I skip the massage.

YMMV.

Triple85
11-20-20, 16:25
Plan on $. 5 at the door. When you get in the room, there is a table for your tip. Put the remaining $1. 5 down while you are changing and you should be good. Total damage. $$.

Massage is optional. She does Ok. Not the best, but certainly Ok. Massage will be about 15-20 minutes, which can leave the fun part feeling a little rushed. As myself and others have mentioned, she is smokin' hot, and I would rather take my time with the fun part, so I skip the massage.

YMMV.How would you compare RS to Mellon? I've been to Mellon a few times and had a good time. Coco most recently was really nice. Rates seem pretty much the same for both. Is service equal as well? Sounds like Lucy is the best bet here, anyone else to see or avoid? Thanks.

LowKeyJohn
11-24-20, 06:23
How would you compare RS to Mellon? I've been to Mellon a few times and had a good time. Coco most recently was really nice. Rates seem pretty much the same for both. Is service equal as well? Sounds like Lucy is the best bet here, anyone else to see or avoid? Thanks.I've had dreams with Lucy (RS) and Julie (Mellon). IMHO, they are on par with one another during the dreamy part. I didn't have a massage at RS as Lucy's dream seemed limited to 1/2 hour. Julie's dream was the full hour, in which the dream went like this: sauna, TS, sauna, massage, hot stones, fun times. That said, Lucy was a multi-position dream, whereas Julie (my one dream) was mish only. Both have smoking hot bodies. As described before, RS does have a bit of a musty smell (they've had roof leaks, so that makes sense). Mellon seemed pretty clean, took temps, used sanitizer, etc.

FindlayGuy
12-03-20, 09:54
Looks like the place next to Jed's shut down. Place was gutted when I went there the other day.

Hardon56
01-11-21, 14:14
I have been a LONG time client of Vicki's (now retired) even before she was at Relaxation Station. I see now that she has retired a new girl (Lucy) is available. From reading all the reviews about her she sounds great. Seems she does not offer one hour service (at least not reviewed). Why are we now paying DOUBLE? Rates were always (and at most other places) $60 at door and $140 for FS for an HOUR! I do not mind paying 200 but I want an hour. Has anyone gotten an hour and if so how much did it cost? I have some free time in the next few weeks and might make a guest appearance.

Thanks for the info.

OleFart
01-11-21, 14:38
I have been a LONG time client of Vicki's (now retired) even before she was at Relaxation Station. I see now that she has retired a new girl (Lucy) is available. From reading all the reviews about her she sounds great. Seems she does not offer one hour service (at least not reviewed). Why are we now paying DOUBLE? Rates were always (and at most other places) $60 at door and $140 for FS for an HOUR! I do not mind paying 200 but I want an hour. Has anyone gotten an hour and if so how much did it cost? I have some free time in the next few weeks and might make a guest appearance.

Thanks for the info.Only visited a couple times and haven't had 1 hour service and never really pushed for it. I've enjoyed my time with her, but as has been reviewed in earlier posts, the place really isn't all that asthetically pleasing. I wasn't inclined to hang out much longer than necessary, so didn't push it.

Feel free to let us know if you have better luck.

Tank1228
01-17-21, 21:44
Only visited a couple times and haven't had 1 hour service and never really pushed for it. I've enjoyed my time with her, but as has been reviewed in earlier posts, the place really isn't all that asthetically pleasing. I wasn't inclined to hang out much longer than necessary, so didn't push it.

Feel free to let us know if you have better luck.Head up to Jackson to see Micky well worth it. Lucy isn't worth seeing unless you want to be rushed out the door, although she is good looking her personality sucks.

Par4353
03-27-21, 15:15

Thanks for the info.Is RS in Fostoria still open??

Tn0121
07-04-21, 21:04
Novice here. Does RS have a scent-free oil option, or can we pass on any oil / lotion at all?

ThrobbinWood
07-05-21, 07:46
Novice here. Does RS have a scent-free oil option, or can we pass on any oil / lotion at all?From my experience the AMP always use scent free oil. Only had scent from non AMP Legit therapists. Those giving a trained therapeutic massage. NO oil is a great option at the AMP especially when needing to return to home or work soon. No Oil for a light touch massage works great. Well a touch of oil here or there might be needed for some of you. Hahaha!

Tn0121
07-05-21, 14:31
From my experience the AMP always use scent free oil. Only had scent from non AMP Legit therapists. Those giving a trained therapeutic massage. NO oil is a great option at the AMP especially when needing to return to home or work soon. No Oil for a light touch massage works great. Well a touch of oil here or there might be needed for some of you. Hahaha!Great, thank you!

DaytonNew
07-09-21, 12:47
What's the AMP status in Lima?

Stay safe.

YoungPup20
07-21-21, 10:07
Are there any other places in Findlay besides the two, everything else I've found seems all legit?

SiouxChief64
07-22-21, 02:42
Are there any other places in Findlay besides the two, everything else I've found seems all legit?Those are the only two to chose from, good luck.

BoHeBo
09-16-21, 10:41
Is there any where in Findlay or only in Fostoria?

Tank1228
10-28-21, 22:09
Is there any where in Findlay or only in Fostoria?In Findlay top relax and the other one will jack you off while you cop a feel but that's about it.

Drake105
02-06-22, 15:17
Stopped in at the Ottawa AMP recently to TOFTT. Had been suggested by senior member that there were no extras to be had. Partially correct. Nice lady, late 30's?, thin. Asked for hhr, . 4. She kept asking questions, probably nervous about me. Good massage, went a bit closer to the boys than a true legit masseuse would. But no real teasing. With my arms at my side, She leaned in to the table to the point that she pushed against my hands with her crotch. After a couple of times, I rubbed with my hands to see what happened. She didn't move away. No flip. She said 'done' at 30 min. I asked why no flip, she suggested I might go the full hour and aske how much I'd tip. I agreed to the full hour and she had me flip. Started a fairly sensual massage focusing on the groin, all around them, and lower belly, grazing junior and the boys, but never more. She allowed otc below, and even utc above with access to the girls. When I tried to get her to do more she indicated diy. Not my thing but I've found sometimes if you start they will help and then finish. No go with this one, but the utc and sensual touching around my balls felt so good I finished diy anyways. 60/40 I'm thinking more could be had with more visits. Stay safe.

PeteSchweddy
02-22-22, 16:15
Is Lucy no longer there? On another, rather worthless, review site she is not listed in any recent reviews. Lisa and Sophie are the only recently reviewed masseuses. Any confirmation or info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete.

PeteSchweddy
02-24-22, 21:31
Drove by today at 4:30 in the afternoon and "Closed" sign was hanging in the door window.

SsnakeInc
03-13-22, 15:56
Drove by today at 4:30 in the afternoon and "Closed" sign was hanging in the door window.Drove by today sign says "open 9 May".

Tn0121
03-14-22, 21:13
Stopped in at the Ottawa AMP recently to TOFTT. Had been suggested by senior member that there were no extras to be had. Partially correct. Nice lady, late 30's?, thin. Asked for hhr, . 4. She kept asking questions, probably nervous about me. Good massage, went a bit closer to the boys than a true legit masseuse would. But no real teasing. With my arms at my side, She leaned in to the table to the point that she pushed against my hands with her crotch. After a couple of times, I rubbed with my hands to see what happened. She didn't move away. No flip. She said 'done' at 30 min. I asked why no flip, she suggested I might go the full hour and aske how much I'd tip. I agreed to the full hour and she had me flip. Started a fairly sensual massage focusing on the groin, all around them, and lower belly, grazing junior and the boys, but never more. She allowed otc below, and even utc above with access to the girls. When I tried to get her to do more she indicated diy. Not my thing but I've found sometimes if you start they will help and then finish. No go with this one, but the utc and sensual touching around my balls felt so good I finished diy anyways. 60/40 I'm thinking more could be had with more visits. Stay safe.Went there about a month ago. Very similar experience. Went there again a couple weeks ago with same girl. She remembered me. Second visit was what I wanted. Tipped more and received nice slow HJ. Utc on top, lots of rubbing otc on bottom.

N Gorged
03-22-22, 16:42
Men. Columbus resident here, enjoying this site and others posting on it. If you haven't looked at Toledo's Asian Massage Parlor services & prices options, you might be surprised to drive further north, if you can. While Cols. Has decent AMPs, Toledo providers go a lot further, and the Warren providers may be top of the line, for those who don't mind driving out of the way. It seem the industrial areas offer better sensual experiences. Tiger Spa (Warren) or Melon (Toledo) are two top mentioned joints. The older I get, wanting better quality, I'm willing to drive further and these two areas offer that.

So just an FYI. Check out some other cities in Ohio. If you have any ability for an hour drive north, paying a bit more to get more service. You might be surprised.

If you itemize on your taxes, and have legit suppliers in those areas to check out, you might even be able to write-off some of the expenses of driving & entertainment.

N G.

BigJokerg777
04-08-22, 19:24
Anyone have good Asian massage near Findlay?

Toledo or Fostoria get some happy.

Cravin1969
05-02-22, 14:52
I tried calling 3 times today. No answer. Does anyone know what Lisa and Sofie look like? Lucy was a very hot 10 in my book. Dark skin, perfect tits and yummy nipples. Perfect in all ways. It's a little pricy compared to other places but I'd do Lucy again for sure.

Laptop419
05-12-22, 12:58
Drove by today. Still closed.

HappyDa
05-23-22, 19:28
Went there about a month ago. Very similar experience. Went there again a couple weeks ago with same girl. She remembered me. Second visit was what I wanted. Tipped more and received nice slow HJ. Utc on top, lots of rubbing otc on bottom.Did not know Ottawa had a AMP?

LuvShiatsu
06-03-22, 16:24
Now open. I have a report posted in the Toledo forum.

PoolSharc69
06-12-22, 21:11
Going to Findlay tomorrow. Any info on the AMPs there? Thanks in advance!

CamperBob
06-13-22, 19:14
Now open. I have a report posted in the Toledo forum.I can confirm. I had a great time with Lucy.

PeteSchweddy
06-20-22, 15:08
I can confirm. I had a great time with Lucy.Are the rates the same as have been reported in the past?

NameMe2
06-20-22, 16:11
Are the rates the same as have been reported in the past?Had great visit Saturday and worth a visit!

05 entry, and. 14 tip.

HappyDa
06-30-22, 19:32
I can confirm. I had a great time with Lucy.Is this the place in Fostoria?

Hardon56
07-01-22, 11:50
Is this the place in Fostoria?Are the rates the same as have been reported in the past?

Location is 120 E North St, Fostoria, OH. Current rates are $200 for 1/2 hour FS. Whan Vicki ran the place you used to get a full hour for that rate.

Tn0121
07-18-22, 13:35
Any recommendations for someone who gives massages in their home?

HappyDa
07-23-22, 07:10
Any recommendations for someone who gives massages in their home?I have used some ladies that work out of their home and only had one problem just be careful. The ones that are legit will let you look around the house check the bathrooms closets.

GeoMac43
08-01-22, 19:08
Was in Findlay for work and didn't want to drive all the way to Toledo to go to one of those spots. Stopped into Relax because I really just wanted a massage because of a shoulder issue.

Prices were 6 for hr 4 for hhr.

Was greeted by an older woman who lead me to a room and told me to undress and lay down, but left the door open when she went to get me change. Didn't knock when coming back in with my money and didn't shy away because I was standing there naked.

Laid down and another woman came in, Malia she said her name was. She was a little heavier and mid to late 40's. Not attractive, but some might be into it. Wasn't going to push for any extras and was treated to a pretty decent back and shoulder massage. She did move my towel out of the was to run my butt and thighs. No teasing though. She laid the towel down long ways and rubbed me down again.

She asked me to flip and I tried to leave the towel on and she pulled it off and started to stroke the commander. Asked me for 4 extra. Already knew she didn't really do it for me so I passed and she stopped and went to work hardcore on my shoulder. She kept making comments about how it looked like I had lost weight because I had some flab (I have lost about 50 lbs this year). She left my hand in her lap while working on my shoulder.

I know my report was long, but the short version is HE was offered and the way she left my hand in her lap while working on my shoulder and absent mindedly played with my nip. I think she might have been up for more if I had asked.

She was nice and I would go back for the massage the next time I was in town, but I'm not paying 4 for a HE from someone I wasn't remotely attracted to. She did recommend that I check out the place up the street, in the grocery, saying that there is a younger girl that works there that is really good at working out shoulder issues that worked on her when she had some issues.

Dam272
10-05-22, 18:39
Was in Findlay for work and didn't want to drive all the way to Toledo to go to one of those spots. Stopped into Relax because I really just wanted a massage because of a shoulder issue.

Prices were 6 for hr 4 for hhr.

Was greeted by an older woman who lead me to a room and told me to undress and lay down, but left the door open when she went to get me change. Didn't knock when coming back in with my money and didn't shy away because I was standing there naked.

Laid down and another woman came in, Malia she said her name was. She was a little heavier and mid to late 40's. Not attractive, but some might be into it. Wasn't going to push for any extras and was treated to a pretty decent back and shoulder massage. She did move my towel out of the was to run my butt and thighs. No teasing though. She laid the towel down long ways and rubbed me down again.

She asked me to flip and I tried to leave the towel on and she pulled it off and started to stroke the commander. Asked me for 4 extra. Already knew she didn't really do it for me so I passed and she stopped and went to work hardcore on my shoulder. She kept making comments about how it looked like I had lost weight because I had some flab (I have lost about 50 lbs this year). She left my hand in her lap while working on my shoulder.

I know my report was long, but the short version is HE was offered and the way she left my hand in her lap while working on my shoulder and absent mindedly played with my nip. I think she might have been up for more if I had asked.

She was nice and I would go back for the massage the next time I was in town, but I'm not paying 4 for a HE from someone I wasn't remotely attracted to. She did recommend that I check out the place up the street, in the grocery, saying that there is a younger girl that works there that is really good at working out shoulder issues that worked on her when she had some issues.Has anyone been to the one by the grocery? I think its called Health Relax Spa?

JMasters
10-07-22, 08:48
Hey guys. I'm going to be in Lima Findlay area Monday 10/10/2022. Are there any suggestions in that area that are my best chance for HE? I won't have time to research much while I'm in town. I can't find the place by the grocery store on line that's been mentioned before. Thanks in advance!

BBShaq
10-14-22, 20:08
Hey guys. I'm going to be in Lima Findlay area Monday 10/10/2022. Are there any suggestions in that area that are my best chance for HE? I won't have time to research much while I'm in town. I can't find the place by the grocery store on line that's been mentioned before. Thanks in advance!Just use rubmaps?

BBShaq
10-14-22, 20:15
Has anyone been to the one by the grocery? I think its called Health Relax Spa?I was there a few months ago. It was okay. 6 for hr 4 for hhr. Some kids came into the building and the lady told me to be quiet. I'd just go to Top Relax.

BBShaq
10-14-22, 20:24
Does Top Relax offer BJ and / or FS? The only place I know that offers that is Melon in Toledo but I don't want to drive all the way there.

Cravin1969
10-26-22, 15:02
Stopped here earlier this week and chose hhr. Nice middle age woman with a mask on. Nice body. Massage was good. Getting close to the end of the hhr I asked her if she was going to massage the front as I started rubbing her pussy with no objections. She flipped me over and started massaging me but wouldn't touch my dick or balls. I asked to suck on her titties which are very nice from otc. She said no. No to licking her pussy. No to HE. She told me it was for her husband only. Problem is she doesn't have a husband but is looking for one. She liked my body and kept saying how much she liked me. I'm tall and thin. I'm not looking for a wife but I'm in the area so I'll try one more time and get the hour so I have more time to work on her and if I can those titties out to suck on. 50 hhr gave 20 tip.

TrollMahn
11-13-22, 08:58
Does Top Relax offer BJ and / or FS? The only place I know that offers that is Melon in Toledo but I don't want to drive all the way there.Pretty much every FS place got raided a couple weeks ago. Only survivor is Sky. People are nervous, not sure is anyone going into Sky.

SlooHands
11-15-22, 12:39
Pretty much every FS place got raided a couple weeks ago. Only survivor is Sky. People are nervous, not sure is anyone going into Sky.I drive by there everyday & see people there, business as usual, nothing to worry about!

BBShaq
11-16-22, 05:37
I drive by there everyday & see people there, business as usual, nothing to worry about!Where is Sky I've never heard of it?

TreyJones00
02-10-23, 23:44
Long time user starting over in posting. Stopped in new shop on Croy. Very clean. Great massage. Very satisfied and will return.

BBShaq
02-15-23, 10:31
Long time user starting over in posting. Stopped in new shop on Croy. Very clean. Great massage. Very satisfied and will return.What's it called? What street is it on?

HappyDa
02-25-23, 20:17
What's it called? What street is it on?It is in Findlay, Ohio Corey drive not in Lima no have not been there yet.

Sassy96
03-05-23, 00:35
It is in Findlay, Ohio Corey drive not in Lima no have not been there yet.At the end of a strip plaza. No private parking. Have yet to experience.

ThrobbinWood
03-05-23, 09:34
At the end of a strip plaza. No private parking. Have yet to experience.Is it Croy Dr. ?

Sassy96
03-05-23, 14:51
Is it Croy Dr. ?Yes, not far from Tiffin.

TittyLover419
03-13-23, 01:11
Any of the places in Findlay legit? Would be nice to get an HE in town.

Qiaoqiao210
03-16-23, 19:37
Long time user starting over in posting. Stopped in new shop on Croy. Very clean. Great massage. Very satisfied and will return.Was any special offered? Or is it legitimate massage only?

Qiaoqiao210
03-16-23, 19:40
It looks like it is closed. Anyone has any insights?

Sassy96
03-28-23, 19:34
Was any special offered? Or is it legitimate massage only?Anyone have further Intel they can share? Planning to visit area in about a week a wondering if options are better than Top Relax.

TittyLover419
04-14-23, 15:05
Made my second visit today, glad I took the chance. Nobody has really posted anything promising in a while. Older lady, big chest. 40 hhr, 60 hr. 4 tip for HJ.

Benzes88
05-08-23, 21:45
Long time lurker, first time poster. Went to Massage Max, drew a young lady, a great massage and left happy.

Tank1228
05-11-23, 23:41
Went by relaxation station a hour before they were supposed to close and they were already closed. Anyone no if it's for good? Tia!

TittyLover419
07-04-23, 12:33
Looking for somewhere closer than Toledo that offers full service massage. Any info is appreciated.

The Asian grocery and massage max were nice, but neither offer full service. And massage max just got shut down.

Manwhore1234
07-09-23, 16:40
Are there any happy ending massage parlors in Lima?

Drake105
07-09-23, 21:34
Are there any happy ending massage parlors in Lima?None that I've ever seen. There is a place in Ottowa across from McD, next to laundrymat that would do a good massage, then allow SS. Went there a 2nd time hoping for more, but didn't happen. Prolly been a year. Maybe there's a new girl??

Manwhore1234
07-10-23, 11:57
None that I've ever seen. There is a place in Ottowa across from McD, next to laundrymat that would do a good massage, then allow SS. Went there a 2nd time hoping for more, but didn't happen. Prolly been a year. Maybe there's a new girl??So the second time they didn't do and happy ending at all? I don't really want to drive all the way out there of they won't. Also how much did the massage and ss set you back?

Manwhore1234
07-16-23, 17:08
I went to the massage parlor in Ottawa and only got a massage. However I feel like it would have been possible for me to get more if I had been more direct. She was totally fine massaging me face up with no towel at "Full attention" and she massaged close to it a few times and every time she went in that area I made sure that she knew I enjoyed it. But I have never done this before and I honestly just didn't know what to say. I think I may try to go back in a week or so and try to be a little more direct in just worried about being to direct and making her mad.

TittyLover419
08-09-23, 16:09
Anyone been to the place in the Findlay mall? Seems to have its own entrance. Might TOFTT and report back.

CamperBob
08-23-23, 16:07
I drove through Fostoria and it's still closed. No answer on the phone either.

HappyDa
09-13-23, 20:10
Was in Findlay yesterday and saw a small open sign lite upon the window. Dose anyone know if they have reopened. And had been there.

SsnakeInc
09-23-23, 13:45
I drove through Fostoria and it's still closed. No answer on the phone either.They are open now but closed on Friday and Sunday. Only open until 6 on Sat, not sure about other days.

SsnakeInc
10-03-23, 19:56
Anybody know if they are offering a full menu?

TitanGuy69
10-05-23, 06:28
I went to the massage parlor in Ottawa and only got a massage. However I feel like it would have been possible for me to get more if I had been more direct. She was totally fine massaging me face up with no towel at "Full attention" and she massaged close to it a few times and every time she went in that area I made sure that she knew I enjoyed it. But I have never done this before and I honestly just didn't know what to say. I think I may try to go back in a week or so and try to be a little more direct in just worried about being to direct and making her mad.If you're not getting what you want why do you care if she gets mad? Just start by touching her or move her hand to your dick.

Good luck.

TittyLover419
10-11-23, 15:43
Called and asked if Suki was still there, she's not. I might TOFTT on Friday and report back. Not sure how it'll go with them having just been shut down.

Manwhore1234
10-19-23, 19:56
Called and asked if Suki was still there, she's not. I might TOFTT on Friday and report back. Not sure how it'll go with them having just been shut down.Did you ever go check and see if they are still giving happy endings?

Onimano
10-23-23, 00:21
Called and asked if Suki was still there, she's not. I might TOFTT on Friday and report back. Not sure how it'll go with them having just been shut down.I was there probably the 7th? Tried to HE with mamasan, no luck but she told me Suki would be coming back 7-10 days. So I'm not sure if something happened nd she not coming back or what but I'm going to stop in on Friday and check it out.

Vulcan99
10-28-23, 22:33
Anybody know if they are offering a full menu?They are open like 10 am-5 pm. Only one girl, Lucy, and she was fully accommodating. Closed on Friday and Sunday. If she's busy she lets the phone ring.

TittyLover419
11-01-23, 16:55
Went to the Asian massage at the Findlay mall. Great massage, no extras.

TittyLover419
11-02-23, 00:29
They are open like 10 am-5 pm. Only one girl, Lucy, and she was fully accommodating. Closed on Friday and Sunday. If she's busy she lets the phone ring.How much did it cost you?

Onimano
11-02-23, 17:00
Has anybody tried the AMP next to the Asian market? Only one I haven't been to in town yet. BTW suki is back at massage max, sadly came unprepared with tip so no HE for me lmao.

BBShaq
11-05-23, 00:37
Has anybody tried the AMP next to the Asian market? Only one I haven't been to in town yet. BTW suki is back at massage max, sadly came unprepared with tip so no HE for me lmao.I have. Post #138. It's connected with top relax. I got a HE from top then went to the market to buy snacks and saw the lady who just gave me a HJ helping out over there.

Onimano
11-09-23, 20:10
Went to the Asian massage at the Findlay mall. Great massage, no extras.Yeah she's a hell of a tease, I'd say would be the best in town if she did HE LOL but can't beat the ol reliable next to Juju.

Bishop8891
11-28-23, 13:28
Noticed Massage Max has just been reopened. Woman there seemed nice and said come back later this week. She was a good looking woman and I will be going back!

FostoriaFun
12-03-23, 16:59
Noticed Massage Max has just been reopened. Woman there seemed nice and said come back later this week. She was a good looking woman and I will be going back!They were open and she was very helpful. Extremely cute too.

Bishop8891
12-07-23, 20:46
They were open and she was very helpful. Extremely cute too.Yea she is very attractive. Can't wait to visit her soon.

FostoriaFun
12-07-23, 21:37
Yea she is very attractive. Can't wait to visit her soon.Bish the just gave me a typical HJ do the BJ? Wasn't going to push it she was very attractive and truthfully the massage itself was fantastic.

Bishop8891
12-16-23, 06:29
Bish the just gave me a typical HJ do the BJ? Wasn't going to push it she was very attractive and truthfully the massage itself was fantastic.Stopped in to MM the other day. CiCi was waiting since she isn't very busy yet. Had a nice massage, she hit all the spots for me. Her touch is soothing and teasing.

She has the smile that makes me feel good and the touch that puts it all together.

BearsBuddy
01-12-24, 17:04
Stopped in to MM the other day. CiCi was waiting since she isn't very busy yet. Had a nice massage, she hit all the spots for me. Her touch is soothing and teasing.

She has the smile that makes me feel good and the touch that puts it all together.Stopped in last week and yesterday. Sweet little lady working. Good massage and allowed a little NE / SE. Very happy when I left. 70/ hr and tip.

Bishop8891
01-12-24, 20:43
Stopped in last week and yesterday. Sweet little lady working. Good massage and allowed a little NE / SE. Very happy when I left. 70/ hr and tip.Thanks for the review. She takes her time. I love that.

What is NE / SE?

BearsBuddy
01-13-24, 10:26
Thanks for the review. She takes her time. I love that.

What is NE / SE?North and South Exploration.

Bishop8891
01-13-24, 10:36
North and South Exploration.It's always nice to explore but did you find the treasure! I think she deserves to be rewarded also.

FostoriaFun
01-13-24, 11:46
North and South Exploration.What was tip? I feel as if 1 c note was to much last time when I went.

Bishop8891
01-13-24, 17:02
What was tip? I feel as if 1 c note was to much last time when I went.She is worth it to me. She gives that experience I am looking for. And I know it helps her pay her bills. So to me.

It's a win win for both of us. Going back to see her is the next best thing as she welcomes me with that smile and her massage.

Hard to beat in this neck of the woods.

BearsBuddy
01-14-24, 12:06
She is worth it to me. She gives that experience I am looking for. And I know it helps her pay her bills. So to me.

It's a win win for both of us. Going back to see her is the next best thing as she welcomes me with that smile and her massage.

Hard to beat in this neck of the woods.Yes I found the treasure. 1 C note is what I gave as well.

ChubLover
02-01-24, 13:41
Howdy fellas,

New to the area and was wondering if there's more to be had than the standard rub and tug that most AMPs provide? I'd hate drive all the way to Toledo for my fix.

Bishop8891
02-18-24, 07:48
Had a nice visit here the other day and met Coco. She is very nice. Her English isn't very good but her massage made up for that.

She let her hands do all the talking. Definitely will be back to see her again.

BBShaq
02-20-24, 02:27
Didn't know where else to post this plus the ad was posted in the Lima / Findlay section of STG. Anybody try this one yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lima-findlay/female-escorts/asian/740-692-2198new-girl-good-mass/312908382244

FostoriaFun
03-16-24, 11:45
Looking for closest to Findlay for either full service or a BJ. Been to massage max and love the hands on experience and there fantastic but looking for more.

Let me know what you fine folks have as I'm in area again today.