PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Erik Lesnar
09-18-15, 12:05
Has anyone visited Star Accupressure. It is a lot closer to me vs Toledo or Detroit. Would love any information about it. Was planning a visit soon.

HungryEye
09-28-15, 21:17
Has anyone visited Star Accupressure. It is a lot closer to me vs Toledo or Detroit. Would love any information about it. Was planning a visit soon.How did your visit go?

Thanks.

Goaloh
09-29-15, 13:06
Has anyone visited Star Accupressure. It is a lot closer to me vs Toledo or Detroit. Would love any information about it. Was planning a visit soon.You need to go a few times before you get a happy ending. It will cost an extra 40 but limited roaming.

Erik Lesnar
10-14-15, 14:36
Still have not visited. I get to Toledo and Detroit a lot for work so I have hit the AMP's up there. Chang Mi and M-1 in Toledo.

Had a bad experience at Chang Mi last time so I go to M-1. Great service and hotter women. It would be nice to have.

A place closer to home though. I may go this weekend.

Rugby1
10-16-15, 16:42
Is star the one advertising on craigslist as being on milan rd? I haven't tried that one yet?

Erik Lesnar
10-19-15, 09:25
So I had a dream that I visited my local AMP in Santown. I was greeted by a not unattractive young lady, a little heavy maybe 160 ish.

Taken back to a room and asked to change and lay face down on the table I did. She returned a short time later and asked what type.

Of massage I wanted, soft, medium or hard. I told he hard. I was given a great massage. On the flip I made sure to show off the boys to.

Which she blushed a bit. She proceeded to massage me again very well. Even managed to brush and tickle the boys a bit. At the end she.

Said she was done. I gave her a look and she asked if I was not happy. I told her yes and asked is she could continue on Mr. Longhorn. She.

Asked if I wanted lotion or oil. I chose oil. WOW. Great job. Even cane in with a warm towel and cleaned me off from head to toe giving her.

New found friend a very nice little kiss for about 30 seconds. I will return for more. Excellent massage. One of the best I have had.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Rugby1
10-20-15, 19:38
Which local AMP?

Erik Lesnar
10-21-15, 13:21
Which local AMP?Have now been to both. Which have you visited? Any luck?

Rugby1
10-21-15, 17:34
I was at perkins ave not long after they opened. No luck. Which one should I go to? Tagreplacement0}.

PHunter139
10-27-15, 08:30
Been to both the new one on Milan and Perkins, nice massage, a brush once in awhile but that's it, even with begging and tip offered I got the smile and the head shaking no no, tried to put oil in my hand but I refused, for more than a massage go west young man go west (Toledo).

Erik Lesnar
10-30-15, 14:58
Well the tides have changed. Have now visited both locations and ZERO. Even after visiting both several times. The well has now gone dry. There are signs up in every room stating that NO SEXUAL FAVORS are given. I asked both girls and got nothing out of them with the exception of pointing at the sign. I'm guessing after all the arrests in Toledo they want no part of it. Looks like Detroit is the only option.

JonHangcok
12-01-15, 07:12
I was in town middle of last week on business and decided to hit up the AMP on Perkins for a relaxing massage. Was greeted by a younger woman with a little bit of a belly and small muffin tops. She led me back to the room and gave me a decent massage. The momasan kept checking in from time to time to talk to the masseuse. I never saw her and had no idea what they were talking about because they were speaking mandarins. The door was always open a crack, I suspect so the momasan can make sure nothing below the belt was happening.

I made conversation with my masseuse, and she was flirting with me a little. She complimented me on my soft skin and complexion. She said my complexion reminded her of Obama! I laughed and told her I'd take that compliment. Mamasan got a customer near the end of my massage, so while she was working on my legs I asked her if she could worked out the stiffness in the main muscle. She said no at first and said I could do it. I told her she'd do a better job, and that I won't tell. She said I was going to get her in trouble and to be quiet. She then got to work and massage out a rather large knot that had been building up for quite some time. I have to admit she did it in record time too. That muscle takes a while to get relaxed when I don't work it out for a long time, and I had gotten a thorough workout the night before so I knew she had her work cut out for her. She finished up the massage, but playfully grabbed my main muscle a couple times.

When it was time to go I tipped her albeit a bit too much but whatever, I had a good time and I told her I'd come by again next time I'm in town.

DwightK
12-04-15, 18:55
I've been to both places in town. I've gotten HE at Perkins without asking. At the one on Milan I've had my boys only covered with a very tiny washcloth and it was only touched when she covered it back up when it slid off because of my hard on. How could I go about seeing if she'd do anything extra?

Erik Lesnar
12-07-15, 17:29
Took a female friend of mine there last week. She was there for a real massage. So I opted for one as well. Was attended to by a younger woman in he late 20's to early 30's I'm guessing. The massage was pretty good for a woman that weighed maybe 100-110 pounds. She was very attentive. On the flop as she was massaging the inner thighs I did get a massive erection. She giggled a bit and I took the towl off and started stroking it. She watched for a bit and then played with it for me for a couple of minutes. A knock on the door ended that. She seemed freaked out. So to help her along I sat on the end of the table jerking it. She watched and when I was close to cumming I walked over to het, she touched it and I came all over her pants. She cleaned me off with a hot towel and came back in with new pants. As I paid her she gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and sai "You come back soon, OK. I think I just may. Not sure if there was a camera in the room or what, but the knock at the door makes me think there was. My friend said her massage was wonderful, SOOO, I may give it another chance.

Rugby1
12-08-15, 19:42
Stopped there today and got a good massage. Did not do much to push it further. So that's all I got, but it was a quality, helped my back, massage.

Goaloh
12-09-15, 09:57
Stopped there today and got a good massage. Did not do much to push it further. So that's all I got, but it was a quality, helped my back, massage.The Milan AMP, I never got any action, but the Perkins I have. Last time at Milan, the lady was nice, but pudgy.

DwightK
12-09-15, 15:35
What would be a good way to. Try and see if they'd do anything extra?

Rugby1
12-09-15, 19:21
When you flip and have wood, it's rather obvious. Leave what you would give as a tip on top of you clothes in plain sight. When she looks at the wood, you look at the money.

PHunter139
12-11-15, 09:35
Stopped at Perkins again, same results as last time, good massage, after the flip just a good massage, offered tip, increased tip, begged a little, same smile with head shaking NO, points to the sign on the wall, she continues to smile, I don't. Good massage but my last time here, for extras I'm back to Toledo.

Goaloh
12-11-15, 13:57
Stopped at Perkins again, same results as last time, good massage, after the flip just a good massage, offered tip, increased tip, begged a little, same smile with head shaking NO, points to the sign on the wall, she continues to smile, I don't. Good massage but my last time here, for extras I'm back to Toledo.You need to go a couple times for them to get to know you. I always get taken care of.

DwightK
12-12-15, 00:10
I got extra the first time there.

DwightK
12-14-15, 23:19
Does anyone know if you can really get a table shower on perkins?

Goaloh
12-15-15, 07:52
Does anyone know if you can really get a table shower on perkins?No table shower.

JonHangcok
12-16-15, 06:50
I got extra the first time there.I did too. I think your attitude and overall demeanor matters too. I wasn't pushy, and I made sure to engage in conversation.

Rugby1
01-25-16, 18:45
Went Saturday. No problem. Didn't even have to ask.

DwightK
01-27-16, 13:48
Went Saturday. No problem. Didn't even have to ask.I've been there a few times and got it every time. I was last there about month ago and finally got the younger woman there. Pretty good tug. She blew on it, I was hoping she'd put in her mouth haha.

DwightK
02-04-16, 14:32
I keep seeing ads for the massage place on perkins saying that it has table shower. Does anyone know if that is true?

Rugby1
02-06-16, 13:41
I've never seen one, or been offered one.

Goaloh
02-08-16, 16:02
Took a female friend of mine there last week. She was there for a real massage. So I opted for one as well. Was attended to by a younger woman in he late 20's to early 30's I'm guessing. The massage was pretty good for a woman that weighed maybe 100-110 pounds. She was very attentive. On the flop as she was massaging the inner thighs I did get a massive erection. She giggled a bit and I took the towl off and started stroking it. She watched for a bit and then played with it for me for a couple of minutes. A knock on the door ended that. She seemed freaked out. So to help her along I sat on the end of the table jerking it. She watched and when I was close to cumming I walked over to het, she touched it and I came all over her pants. She cleaned me off with a hot towel and came back in with new pants. As I paid her she gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and sai "You come back soon, OK. I think I just may. Not sure if there was a camera in the room or what, but the knock at the door makes me think there was. My friend said her massage was wonderful, SOOO, I may give it another chance.A good way to locate a cam in room is to bring a small flashlight with you and when they leave, shine it all over the ceilings and walls. If you find a camera lense, it will reflect and sparkle. They should not have cams in rooms. I think that is against the privacy laws.

Erik Lesnar
02-09-16, 12:09
Have now met with Sara from Sandusky a few times. She is a short blond somewhere around 140-150. Nice rack and a goddess with her mouth. Massage is prety good. Good around the shoulders and great on the thighs. She is a NQA and gets right to it. Have no had FS from her I only opt for the BBBJCIM. She is very good at it. Just ask he and she will provide. Will do the GFE deal as well. Loves her tits played with and gives an awesome BJ. One of the best I've had. . 6 for the experiance. Well worth your time and donation.

ThrobbinWood
02-10-16, 06:26
A good way to locate a cam in room is to bring a small flashlight with you and when they leave, shine it all over the ceilings and walls. If you find a camera lense, it will reflect and sparkle. They should not have cams in rooms. I think that is against the privacy laws.I doubt they would want to risk getting busted for having cameras in the rooms.

Goaloh
02-10-16, 12:49
I doubt they would want to risk getting busted for having cameras in the rooms.I also read that if you do have a camera in a room, you have to inform the person of it.

They only have one girl working there now. She doesn't do HE.

NowAndThen4
02-10-16, 17:01
Have now met with Sara from Sandusky a few times. She is a short blond somewhere around 140-150. Nice rack and a goddess with her mouth. Massage is prety good. Good around the shoulders and great on the thighs. She is a NQA and gets right to it. Have no had FS from her I only opt for the BBBJCIM. She is very good at it. Just ask he and she will provide. Will do the GFE deal as well. Loves her tits played with and gives an awesome BJ. One of the best I've had. . 6 for the experiance. Well worth your time and donation.Is she at the parlor off of Perkins or does she work on her own? Would like to try her out for sure! PM appreciated with any details Thanks!

Goaloh
02-11-16, 08:23
Is she at the parlor off of Perkins or does she work on her own? Would like to try her out for sure! PM appreciated with any details Thanks!She is not Asian and she is an indy provider.

Goaloh
02-11-16, 13:39
She is not Asian and she is an indy provider.You guys need to read posts before pm'ing peeps. I just responded that she is not an Asian provider at Perkins street and she is an indy provider (independent provider), not an INDY'S provider.

Erik Lesnar
02-23-16, 17:04
She is NOT ASIAN. She is a small BBW Indy provider. She posts on Craigslist. Usually under "MASSAGE" I can not give out her privater contact info.

Erik Lesnar
03-14-16, 15:47
Had an off the wall, totally by accident experience this past visit to T-Town. Was heading East from Detroit and had to Exit on Alexis from 275. Got off and turned onto Detroit. Saw an Adult Video store so I stopped in. Had to use the bathroom but it was outside. On my to the bathroom in the same building is another business called Rubiez Lingerie Modeling. After the bathroom I went back into the bookstore and asked the girl behind the counter what it was. She said she didn't know. I then finished my business and decided to take a look. I went in and it was set up like and AMP. So I rand the bell. I was greeted by 3 women dressed in Lingerie and told it was a. 4 to see any one or more of my choice do a private show. I picked one and we went back to a private room. She began and it was very good. Began with a sexy dance and went from there. I got the 30 minute show. Nice BBBJ, followed by a Tijuana and then on to a FS with many position changed. Very sexy short blonde with a great rack. Late 20's to early 30's. I will be repeating sometime soon. Well worth the. 160.

PHunter139
04-04-16, 09:15
She is NOT ASIAN. She is a small BBW Indy provider. She posts on Craigslist. Usually under "MASSAGE" I can not give out her privater contact info.Sara is a complete waste of time, endless emails, endless rescheduling, finally appointment set and she is a NO SHOW. She will send pic, digits even address but a complete waste of time.

Her CL ad - http://sandusky.craigslist.org/cas/5464306820.html.

CL ad reads as:

Real. W4 m (Sandusky).

Body: curvy height: 5'3" (160 cm) ethnicity: White.

I am a real young woman offering massage services to clean, respectful, serious men. I'm 26, white, curvy, great boobs, attractive, and good at what I do. I can host in Sandusky or travel. Be serious though. No endless emails.

Erik Lesnar
04-04-16, 13:28
Sara is a complete waste of time, endless emails, endless rescheduling, finally appointment set and she is a NO SHOW. She will send pic, digits even address but a complete waste of time.

Her CL ad - http://sandusky.craigslist.org/cas/5464306820.html.

CL ad reads as:

Real. W4 m (Sandusky).

Body: curvy height: 5'3" (160 cm) ethnicity: White.

I am a real young woman offering massage services to clean, respectful, serious men. I'm 26, white, curvy, great boobs, attractive, and good at what I do. I can host in Sandusky or travel. Be serious though. No endless emails.I will say this. I have met with Sara quite a few times and she has always shown up. She is a great local provider if you are in a pince. Most if not all of these girls do have a life outside of this business. (YMMV) but she has always shown for me. She has been a bit hard to get a hold of as of late but again, she does have a life outside of your schedule.

PlayMakerX81
04-04-16, 22:07
I will say this. I have met with Sara quite a few times and she has always shown up. She is a great local provider if you are in a pince. Most if not all of these girls do have a life outside of this business. (YMMV) but she has always shown for me. She has been a bit hard to get a hold of as of late but again, she does have a life outside of your schedule.I had the same results as him slow replys just trying to set something up and she just quit responding. Oh well on to the next one.

PHunter139
04-06-16, 23:46
I will say this. I have met with Sara quite a few times and she has always shown up. She is a great local provider if you are in a pince. Most if not all of these girls do have a life outside of this business. (YMMV) but she has always shown for me. She has been a bit hard to get a hold of as of late but again, she does have a life outside of your schedule.Well I'm happy for you. Anytime I have to reschedule I contact the provider so she is not waiting for me and passing up other income, but that is just sweet ass me, thinking of others. All Sara had to do was call or txt me and cancel, I get it. Didn't happen, so I wasted a lot of my time and another provider lost income due to her just blowing me off (figure of speech). Feel free to take my future time slots as I won't be there. YMMV.

FlMike33
04-27-16, 15:54
Stopped in Ross yesterday after returning from my southern winter home and was the same two laidies working. Nothing much above a 6 but both appeared happy to see me returning, pretty much the same routine 60 for the house 40 tip great HE, massage was firm and proper time. Still have the sign on the wall stating No Extras LOL.

RainyNitesNDay
05-05-16, 21:27
kkgkgkgkgkgkgkkgk hkhkhkhkhk hkhkh Wrong place sorry

RainyNitesNDay
05-05-16, 21:31
Perkins Top Relax. Was older lady was hard to look at. They act like they don't speak english. Yea right. Went out faster then I cam in.

ItsTimeToEat
05-25-16, 08:24
Have now met with Sara from Sandusky a few times. She is a short blond somewhere around 140-150. Nice rack and a goddess with her mouth. Massage is prety good. Good around the shoulders and great on the thighs. She is a NQA and gets right to it. Have no had FS from her I only opt for the BBBJCIM. She is very good at it. Just ask he and she will provide. Will do the GFE deal as well. Loves her tits played with and gives an awesome BJ. One of the best I've had. . 6 for the experiance. Well worth your time and donation.Any contact on Sara? Thanks in advance.

Pj Er9
07-03-16, 08:43
The new place in the shopping center is open now. Nice facility but same typical Sandusky AMP. Below average girl. Decent massage. HE with no chance of more. (The open lobby with no doorbell / locked door is a good indication of what's in store).

Erik Lesnar
07-06-16, 14:48
The new place in the shopping center is open now. Nice facility but same typical Sandusky AMP. Below average girl. Decent massage. HE with no chance of more. (The open lobby with no doorbell / locked door is a good indication of what's in store).Which shopping center.

FlMike33
07-19-16, 17:31
Spent some time in Sandusky a few days ago and went to the new Rose Relax in the strip mall. I was suprised to see that the curly haired girl who work (ed) at Ross Relax on Perkins ave was there. Thought nothing of it until a few days later when I went to Ross Relax and parked in the back which is my norm. Got there about 15 min before opening time and a car drives up with BOTH the 2 girls working at Ross and the two girls working at Rose. Dropped two girls off at Ross and pulled out. Apparantly same owners / girls at both places and just rotate out. Standard menu HE 60 for the hour and $40 tip. Nothing special looks wise but the best (only) Sandusky has to offer.

DwightK
08-15-16, 17:13
Does anyone have anything new to report?

Dtapper
10-30-16, 13:17
Does anyone have anything new to report?I went to Rose on Thursday. I saw Amy. She was sweet and incredible. I'm from cleveland and was in area. I will make the trip back for sure.

Record Player
10-31-16, 11:37
I saw Sara several months ago and had a good time and would now like to see her again. I have her address although I no longer have her number. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

RP.

Record Player
10-31-16, 11:42
I went to Rose on Thursday. I saw Amy. She was sweet and incredible. I'm from cleveland and was in area. I will make the trip back for sure.I have had a similar experience. I always wonder who might be watching my car though. I'll go back. Anyone have a preference Rose vs Ross? Seems a little more discreet on Perkins.

DwightK
10-31-16, 21:47
She's taking leave because she is pregnant.

I saw Sara several months ago and had a good time and would now like to see her again. I have her address although I no longer have her number. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

She isn't doing that for awhile because she's pregnant

RP.

Brandon321
11-18-16, 15:10
Went to.

Place on perking Wednesday evening. 1/2 ass.

Massage no teasing the boys 60'plus 10. Will not.

Go back. On to.

He next one.

TreeTrunk2016
11-18-16, 15:27
Saw Amy twice on Milan by Toys are us. Great time. Trying to see taller lady there but got Amy second time.

Went to.

Go back. On to.

He next one..

Goaloh
11-18-16, 15:37
I have had a similar experience. I always wonder who might be watching my car though. I'll go back. Anyone have a preference Rose vs Ross? Seems a little more discreet on Perkins.I don't understand about someone watching your car?

DwightK
12-20-16, 09:03
Has anyone ever gotten a table shower from either place?

Goldberg318
12-21-16, 09:23
Has anyone ever gotten a table shower from either place?I did from the one on Milan Rd in the plaza closer to Lowes. Nothing special. Tried to get her to rub my special place but she kept saying, "I was going to get her in trouble. ".

Goaloh
01-03-17, 12:26
I did from the one on Milan Rd in the plaza closer to Lowes. Nothing special. Tried to get her to rub my special place but she kept saying, "I was going to get her in trouble. ".First time I went there, I had a lot of fun. Two days after they opened.

Rualone
01-07-17, 15:29
Went to.

Go back. On to.

He next one.About the same experience. Went for 30 min at Perkins. I think her name was "yoyo" but her english was not good. Really good massage but no extras were offered and I didn't feel comfortable asking this time.

Goldberg318
01-07-17, 15:38
First time I went there, I had a lot of fun. Two days after they opened.What type of business transaction did you make?

Goaloh
01-10-17, 11:49
What type of business transaction did you make?I got a massage and HE.

DwightK
01-13-17, 18:10
Has anyone been to top relax recently?

Rualone
02-12-17, 22:26
Has anyone been to top relax recently?I visited Perkins again this weekend. Saw Amy and received great massage with HE. No other options available.

Mike Hocke
03-23-17, 16:53
What time of day is she usually there?

I visited Perkins again this weekend. Saw Amy and received great massage with HE. No other options available.

Rualone
03-25-17, 08:09
What time of day is she usually there?Not sure if she has a regular schedule. Getting her was just by luck. I went in on a Saturday around 2.

DwightK
04-07-17, 21:05
I just came back from Rose and all I can say is wow I don't even know if I want to post what when on. Message me if you like.

TreeTrunk2016
04-11-17, 08:09
Hello. Sent message. Waiting for response.

Amy has always been great there. New gal is fun too. Didn't get name.

I just came back from Rose and all I can say is wow I don't even know if I want to post what when on. Message me if you like..

Lerxst
04-13-17, 15:44
Recently had a massage at the parlor in a strip area. "Massage" in lights facing Milan. Got there near closing time. Young lady did a great job on my back, used her knees at times. Great teasing and HE without asking or trying to upsell. Resumed massaging my head and shoulders afterwards.

Excellant place and I will return.

Brandon321
04-15-17, 13:23
Went yesterday for a hour massage, older woman nothing special, fair massage left.

With smile but on the fence to go back. Wish you could choose who you get. Saw a younger gal that was much better looking. 60.

Plus 30. 😀 Good.

Luck.

DwightK
04-20-17, 08:04
Does anyone remember how much 90 minute massage costs?

DwightK
04-20-17, 13:14
I thought I'd get my regular masseuse today but I ended up with some new woman it was a decent massage but still.

HungryEye
05-02-17, 00:35
I thought I'd get my regular masseuse today but I ended up with some new woman it was a decent massage but still.I feel your pain Dwightk, same thing with me, I done with Sandusky, I just get them trained the way I like and the boss moves them.

I'm out.

H.

Brandon321
05-06-17, 14:10
Stopped in Friday afternoon. 60 for an hour massage was fair on the flip she stuck her finger in myass 😳and jerked me offf. Then finished massage for about 15 more. Gave her a 30 tip and left she was not easy on the eyes. Would return.

Zeus Nari
05-20-17, 07:21
Last night, I went out at about 8:30 or 9 tried all 3 Places around Sandusky and only found room at the Ross. I did the hour got a great HE. No questions asked she just took care of it all 60 + 30. Tonight I'm looking for something a little more maybe a UTR or something like that. Any options. ?

ItsTimeToEat
05-21-17, 18:06
If anybody can recommend anything I will show my gratitude by helping when you make it down to Cincy!

ThrobbinWood
05-30-17, 23:06
I know of 2 in Sandusky, Where is the third? Ross, Rose and?? Do any have a table shower and which is recommended most highly?

Cat1226
06-03-17, 08:51
Hey chase. I finally got off my ass and into the hospital.

Hospital?

11/25/2015 1:03 PM.

How the fuck did you break your shoulder?

So your in the hospital for surgery?

What about the drug use?

Pavement cracking.

Wow.

Yesterday I wash underground for 2 hours, I broke muscle.

Hospital has me on morphine and will det.

Edit / Delete Edit Post Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post.

Yesterday 18:20 #6044.

CleFan23 CleFan23 is offline.

Regular Member.

Brittney and jen.

I find it a little curious that some have stated that the recent posts about these two are a personal attack or a grudge. So should all reviews be the following "arrived at 6 pm, sat in car until 6:20 went up to apt stayed until 6:45 then left"? If not for details there would be no point in this board. All reviews should have the following: 1. The providers looks (are the pictures real and recent without touch up or hiding anything important) in their case Brittany pic do not represent what she looks like now. She is much bigger than her pic, she has baby damage and rolls of fat. Her picture of her in the black kent state shirt is especially old. Weird.

Dtapper
06-07-17, 00:00
I got along well with her. She sorta played w my ass but she let me roam good. I was touching her asshole from behind. Then went for her pussy and she was willing. I fingered her good and played w her clit making her cum while I stroked myself. (she was stroking me before.). Good time.

DwightK
06-07-17, 05:15
I got along well with her. She sorta played w my ass but she let me roam good. I was touching her asshole from behind. Then went for her pussy and she was willing. I fingered her good and played w her clit making her cum while I stroked myself. (she was stroking me before.). Good time.So I take it you made it under the pants. How was her vag?

Dtapper
06-07-17, 12:06
So I take it you made it under the pants. How was her vag?Very nice. And very wet.

DwightK
06-07-17, 12:17
Very nice. And very wet.Was it a Bush?

NorthCostGuy
06-12-17, 19:05
Stopped in Friday afternoon. 60 for an hour massage was fair on the flip she stuck her finger in myass 😳and jerked me offf. Then finished massage for about 15 more. Gave her a 30 tip and left she was not easy on the eyes. Would return.Had the mamason, middle aged woman, a bit heavy, good therapeutic massage, then the dirty finger during the HE. On the flip she left for a second, I was hoping a pretty young thing would take her place but no such luck.

DwightK
06-13-17, 13:42
Went for visit at Rose was good massage didn't get who I was hoping to get since I prefer the ones that know me the most. Only down side is I think I was in there less than an hour.

SweatG
06-21-17, 09:09
Are there any providers in the area other than the AMPs? Any UTR or low volume? Any information is appreciated. Anyone is welcome to PM me. Thanks fellas.

Goldberg318
06-26-17, 13:41
Anyone been to the new massage parlor that's advertising on Columbus Ave?

http://sandusky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aroma-spa/41358123

KustomVette
06-30-17, 16:45
I tried. Stopped by and the somewhat attractive Asian lady at the front window told me "no massage only relax. " Apparently they put a heat pad on your back and that's it. She said no legs no front. She said sauna too but it's not ready yet. $60 for the hour. I was not in the mood to TOFTT.

Goldberg318
06-30-17, 19:30
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. Which AMP would you recommend in the area for a little extra play?

I tried. Stopped by and the somewhat attractive Asian lady at the front window told me "no massage only relax. " Apparently they put a heat pad on your back and that's it. She said no legs no front. She said sauna too but it's not ready yet. $60 for the hour. I was not in the mood to TOFTT.

HungryEye
06-30-17, 22:06
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. Which AMP would you recommend in the area for a little extra play?There is more than enough been discussed simply RTFF.

DangleMan
07-05-17, 16:32
I got along well with her. She sorta played w my ass but she let me roam good. I was touching her asshole from behind. Then went for her pussy and she was willing. I fingered her good and played w her clit making her cum while I stroked myself. (she was stroking me before.). Good time.Where is she?

Goldberg318
07-07-17, 18:04
I visited the massage parlor in the plaza by Lowe's (I think it's called Rose / Ross. I always get that one and the one on Perkins mixed up). Received a massage from Cindy. Good time!

Goldberg318
07-07-17, 18:05
Visited the AMP in the plaza next to Lowes. Ross or Rose. Can't remember. Got a massage from Cindy. It went very well.

Fast33
07-07-17, 19:02
I stopped in the New Spa amd was Greeted by a Very Attractive Lady by the name of Susan. She was quite the lady during my first visit of many more too come.

DwightK
07-11-17, 14:01
Go to hate when your #1 place to go says come back in an hour. Yes there are 2 other places to go but just not the same.

SweatG
07-12-17, 08:35
I tried. Stopped by and the somewhat attractive Asian lady at the front window told me "no massage only relax. " Apparently they put a heat pad on your back and that's it. She said no legs no front. She said sauna too but it's not ready yet. $60 for the hour. I was not in the mood to TOFTT.The lady was attractive. Told no massage, just hot stones and hot towels or heating pad. I passed as well.

NorthCostGuy
08-03-17, 10:33
Earlier this summer I got the fat ugly Mamason at Top Relax who stuck her finger up my ass and gave me a handy. Are my odds better at the other places? Have others done Better at Top Relax?

FlMike33
08-10-17, 07:50
Decided to TOFTT at the new Aroma Therapy "Relaxation" place in Sandusky and I happy to share a very positive report! Arrived late morning and entered a small entryway and proceeded too the window where a somewhat plump lady greeted me. It was not the lady who had been previously described here so I asked to see the other girl and an attractive medium to large chested girl came to the window and I said I would like to see her. The entry door is to your right and as she opened the door and lead me in I acted as if I had been there before and said may I use your restroom and continued down the hall to an open door, the restroom.

They do a table shower first, which I actually prefer at the end but I was just going to go with the flow. On the table she aggressively fingers my ass while soaping it up which I took as a good sign of things to come. In the room she followed with very good massage and I joked with her about the "relax" portion and that I did not think they did massage to which she replied "Massage need license, you relax I no need license " Works for me! While face down roaming was permitted, and she lightly teased and touched the twins often. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I requested a HE. She offered FS for $100 but I was not interested in that. We settled on. 50 for a nude HE. Body was a 7, she really got into it placing her leg up on the table for easy access to the kitty and FIV. She did a nice job wit clean up and ended with a massage to my scalp. After speaking with her it appears this is part of a larger organization and the girls are moved around as she said she had recently lived in Texas and in New Jersey among other locations. Let's hope this place stays around. Will repeat.

HungryEye
08-10-17, 17:13
Decided to TOFTT at the new Aroma Therapy "Relaxation" place in Sandusky and I happy to share a very positive report! Arrived late morning and entered a small entryway and proceeded too the window where a somewhat plump lady greeted me. It was not the lady who had been previously described here so I asked to see the other girl and an attractive medium to large chested girl came to the window and I said I would like to see her. The entry door is to your right and as she opened the door and lead me in I acted as if I had been there before and said may I use your restroom and continued down the hall to an open door, the restroom.

They do a table shower first, which I actually prefer at the end but I was just going to go with the flow. On the table she aggressively fingers my ass while soaping it up which I took as a good sign of things to come. In the room she followed with very good massage and I joked with her about the "relax" portion and that I did not think they did massage to which she replied "Massage need license, you relax I no need license " Works for me! While face down roaming was permitted, and she lightly teased and touched the twins often. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I requested a HE. She offered FS for $100 but I was not interested in that. We settled on. 50 for a nude HE. Body was a 7, she really got into it placing her leg up on the table for easy access to the kitty and FIV. She did a nice job wit clean up and ended with a massage to my scalp. After speaking with her it appears this is part of a larger organization and the girls are moved around as she said she had recently lived in Texas and in New Jersey among other locations. Let's hope this place stays around. Will repeat.After this review you may not be able to get a seat at this table again, guys will be lined up at the door tomorrow morning. Great review, thanks.

H.

DwightK
08-10-17, 22:58
I don't think I'll try this place until I read one or 2 more good reviews.

Pj Er9
08-16-17, 06:51
This is a decent place and what you expect from an AMP. It's clean, they have Table shower & sauna. $60 for hr. They didn't offer a half hr option. The nicer looking girl calls herself Kitty. She gave a good table shower with proper attention in the right places. The massage portion was actually very good. Ended with good CBJ for $.

Rafter17
08-16-17, 18:45

They do a table shower first, which I actually prefer at the end but I was just going to go with the flow. On the table she aggressively fingers my ass while soaping it up which I took as a good sign of things to come. In the room she followed with very good massage and I joked with her about the "relax" portion and that I did not think they did massage to which she replied "Massage need license, you relax I no need license " Works for me! While face down roaming was permitted, and she lightly teased and touched the twins often. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I requested a HE. She offered FS for $100 but I was not interested in that. We settled on. 50 for a nude HE. Body was a 7, she really got into it placing her leg up on the table for easy access to the kitty and FIV. She did a nice job wit clean up and ended with a massage to my scalp. After speaking with her it appears this is part of a larger organization and the girls are moved around as she said she had recently lived in Texas and in New Jersey among other locations. Let's hope this place stays around. Will repeat.Do you have a link to the ad?

Fannima30
08-16-17, 19:05
Do you have a link to the ad?Here you go Rafter:

http://sandusky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-staff-567-283-5086-sandusky/43050433

HungryEye
08-16-17, 22:25
Do you have a link to the ad?http://sandusky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-staff-567-283-5086-sandusky/43050433

Report Ad.

🎀127872;127872;127872;127872; GRAND OPENING 🎀127872;127872;127872;127872; BEAUTIFUL ASIAN STAFF💯128175;128175;128175; 567-283-5086☎65039;9742;65039;9742;65039;9742;65039; Sandusky.

Posted: Wednesday, August 16,2017 11:54 AM.

Reply.

Come and relax with our friendly staff.

Our fresh aroma atmosphere awaits you.

• Post I'd: 43050433 sandusky.

FlMike33
08-17-17, 07:39
Here you go Rafter:

http://sandusky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-staff-567-283-5086-sandusky/43050433That is the one!

Rafter17
08-17-17, 16:47
Here you go Rafter:

http://sandusky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-asian-staff-567-283-5086-sandusky/43050433Thanks. Wanted to make sure I was looking at the right one.

DwightK
08-19-17, 00:24
Was she nude? Could you explore?

This is a decent place and what you expect from an AMP. It's clean, they have Table shower & sauna. $60 for hr. They didn't offer a half hr option. The nicer looking girl calls herself Kitty. She gave a good table shower with proper attention in the right places. The massage portion was actually very good. Ended with good CBJ for $.

FlMike33
08-19-17, 07:37
Was she nude? Could you explore?In my visit that was negotiated for $50 roaming was not an issue.

Goldberg318
08-19-17, 16:20
The AMP on Columbus Ave is legit.

TreeTrunk2016
08-21-17, 12:54
Hoping it doesn't get too busy but sounds decent so far.

The AMP on Columbus Ave is legit.

NonEssential
08-22-17, 22:11
Passing through town and read the reviews. The description is accurate. Clean, table shower (a plus). The women were wearing some kind of lingerie that would have been arousing on someone.

Who was half as old and weighed half as much. I didn't see anyone who wasn't 40+ and heavy. The massage was brief and the emphasis was on the extras, but even that part was not inspiring. I was hoping for an attractive provider and / or something less mechanical. Didn't get either. I don't mean to knock this place in particular. You could do a lot worse. AMPs that have young attractive girls that provide great service are few and far between in this part of the country.

DwightK
08-26-17, 12:09
It's always funny when you run into an AMP lady at your place of business.

DwightK
08-30-17, 19:44
I had a visit at Aroma. I got Kitty and damn is she great.

NowAndThen4
08-31-17, 07:59
I had a visit at Aroma. I got Kitty and damn is she great.Thanks. Thinking about making a appt.

HungryEye
08-31-17, 18:30
Thanks. Thinking about making a appt.He's telling ya "go and enjoy your massage". What more do you have to think about?

DwightK
09-21-17, 17:38
A new ad for Aroma says they have a new girl on staff. Anyone know if that's true?

Fannima30
09-21-17, 19:50
A new ad for Aroma says they have a new girl on staff. Anyone know if that's true?I doubt it since I saw kitty one week but didn't stay. Went back following week and asked her name even though I knew it. She gave a completely different name like Susan or something like that. Kind of surprised but oh well. I didn't say anything to her about it.

Bundy71
09-22-17, 14:18
I doubt it since I saw kitty one week but didn't stay. Went back following week and asked her name even though I knew it. She gave a completely different name like Susan or something like that. Kind of surprised but oh well. I didn't say anything to her about it.Spent time with Kitty. She introduced me to Susan after as I was getting ready to leave. Those are the only two names I know of there.

Fannima30
09-23-17, 16:01
Spent time with Kitty. She introduced me to Susan after as I was getting ready to leave. Those are the only two names I know of there.I called up there once to see who was working. She asked "who do I know? I said Kitty. Her reply, was "huh uh". Still didn't get an answer and didn't feel like asking a simple question again. Plus she asked me, When last time you here? At least when calling the Warren parlors they give you an answer.

HungryEye
09-23-17, 16:14
A new ad for Aroma says they have a new girl on staff. Anyone know if that's true?Drew the new girl Susan, Sue Suzzie whatever, lack luster table shower, NO washing of the area needing it most no matter how I ask. Massage was blah, NOTHING to het excited about. The flip and big time GPS. I left more than unhappy. Never again.

DwightK
10-30-17, 16:03
Does anyone have anything to report?

Bundy71
11-01-17, 14:15
Does anyone have anything to report?Stopped by Rose, saw "Yoyo." Pretty standard trip $.6/$.4. Asked for additional $.1 for TS so I passed on that.

Caprice196
11-12-17, 23:44
Stopped by Aroma and Kitty was not there so I moved on due to previous reviews. Went to Perkins and holy shit, one of the best rub & tugs ever. I think her name was Anna, 40 something and amazing. I opted for 1 hour for $. 6. She was great. A little massage then serious teasing then back to the massage. Again and again. Almost blew several times. The actual tug was really nice. Cleaned me up then finished the massage. Wow. Tipped her another $. 6. Sweet lady, great body. Oh yeah, she allowed a litttle utc roaming too. I'll be back.

Rugby1
11-13-17, 15:34
Which one in perkins?

Rafter17
11-13-17, 20:16
Stopped by Aroma and Kitty was not there so I moved on due to previous reviews. Went to Perkins and holy shit, one of the best rub & tugs ever. I think her name was Anna, 40 something and amazing. I opted for 1 hour for $. 6. She was great. A little massage then serious teasing then back to the massage. Again and again. Almost blew several times. The actual tug was really nice. Cleaned me up then finished the massage. Wow. Tipped her another $. 6. Sweet lady, great body. Oh yeah, she allowed a litttle utc roaming too. I'll be back.You gave her a total of 320 for 1 hour massage and HJ?

Caprice196
11-13-17, 20:20
You gave her a total of 320 for 1 hour massage and HJ?Sorry, 120.

DeskJockey
11-14-17, 09:46
Stopped by Aroma and Kitty was not there so I moved on due to previous reviews. Went to Perkins and holy shit, one of the best rub & tugs ever. I think her name was Anna, 40 something and amazing. I opted for 1 hour for $. 6. She was great. A little massage then serious teasing then back to the massage. Again and again. Almost blew several times. The actual tug was really nice. Cleaned me up then finished the massage. Wow. Tipped her another $. 6. Sweet lady, great body. Oh yeah, she allowed a litttle utc roaming too. I'll be back.The last time I was there, a pig's ford explorer was in the parking lot in front of the construction supply store. He may have come inside and chatted with the other gal who was not in my room. Something to keep in mind. FYI.

DwightK
11-16-17, 23:42
I think Kitty from Aroma visits the place I work. I get a good chuckle from it. I haven't seen her in a couple months and I'm sure she doesn't remember me. It's kinda hot randomly looking up and seeing someone who gives me a massage.

DwightK
11-17-17, 12:48
I really hate it when only one lady is working and they expect you to pay while you wait. I don't want to see a woman right after someone else finished.

DwightK
11-17-17, 13:31
Aroma Spa sure lost mine business today.

TreeTrunk2016
11-17-17, 14:59
Can you share the reason they lost your business?

Aroma Spa sure lost mine business today.

Caprice196
11-17-17, 23:20
Can you share the reason they lost your business?Oh yeah, when I stopped at Aroma last week, the woman that greeted me said Kitty was gone till the 20th. I'm going to stop by next week.

JonHangcok
11-18-17, 09:23
Stopped by Aroma and Kitty was not there so I moved on due to previous reviews. Went to Perkins and holy shit, one of the best rub & tugs ever. I think her name was Anna, 40 something and amazing. I opted for 1 hour for $. 6. She was great. A little massage then serious teasing then back to the massage. Again and again. Almost blew several times. The actual tug was really nice. Cleaned me up then finished the massage. Wow. Tipped her another $. 6. Sweet lady, great body. Oh yeah, she allowed a litttle utc roaming too. I'll be back.Standard tip for AMP visit is you pay the house fee, and give 20-40 (I always tip 40 myself) for HE. Never tip more than that. The only time you tip more than that is if more services are offered. If FS is offered tip 100. If mongers keep over tipping, the providers are going to start expecting higher payouts, which are going to drive up the prices and then it won't be worth it to visit these places. Even if the provider tries to negotiate hard for a higher tip, stand firm. You don't have to be mean or a dick about it, just tell her that "that's all the extra money you brought with you. " She'll have to either take that amount or risk getting less for HE or none at all if she refuses to seal the deal.

DwightK
11-20-17, 07:17
The girl was actually pretty cute with a killer body, but she was a total GPS. Wanted more than Kitty.

HungryEye
11-20-17, 23:20
The girl was actually pretty cute with a killer body, but she was a total GPS. Wanted more than Kitty.From a few weeks ago, Post #120, never returned.

DeskJockey
11-22-17, 09:01
Standard tip for AMP visit is you pay the house fee, and give 20-40 (I always tip 40 myself) for HE. Never tip more than that. The only time you tip more than that is if more services are offered. If FS is offered tip 100. If mongers keep over tipping, the providers are going to start expecting higher payouts, which are going to drive up the prices and then it won't be worth it to visit these places. Even if the provider tries to negotiate hard for a higher tip, stand firm. You don't have to be mean or a dick about it, just tell her that "that's all the extra money you brought with you. " She'll have to either take that amount or risk getting less for HE or none at all if she refuses to seal the deal.Exactly. In Chinese currency, yuan, they are making very good dough, for their skills. That's why they are here.

DeskJockey
11-27-17, 10:05
Saw Cindy at the place located adjacent to Lows and the toy store on Milan. The other gal was busy at 10.30 am! Its a clean facility. In her 40's, speaks fair English, friendly personality, good looking, medium pressure massage, he, (6+4). Spent decent amount of time on the area that needed attention.

Didn't even ask for house fee upfront and this is not typical, at all. !

No demand or negotiation for tip was made and this is rare. !!

So I recommend, even if its a long commute to this location. Its a safe bet.

DwightK
11-30-17, 14:31
Does anyone know if Kitty is back?

TreeTrunk2016
12-07-17, 09:45
Headed out to Aroma. Needed to find out what all the fuss was about. Met Susan at the door.

Kitty's name came up in conversation so she came to meet me. Cute gal from Laos. Firm ass and tits. Nothing special. Wanted 140 on top of 60 door fee for everything. I could only laugh. Told her nobody pays that ridiculous amount.

Had happy ending. Left. Won't be back. Pretty disappointed as she didn't meet the lofty expectations of the posts on here. She did say it's very slow because it's cold outside.

Does anyone know if Kitty is back?

DwightK
12-30-17, 12:20
Does anyone have anything good to report about Aroma? Don't like the new girls that are there.

FuddyGene
01-10-18, 21:25
Does anyone have anything good to report about Aroma? Don't like the new girls that are there.Kept quoting me prices. Opted for the BJ, and she went and got a cover. Not my thing so I won't be back. Way to high priced for the services. And there is always a guy in a van parked across the lot (I drive that way a few times a week). Thought about stopping and telling him to just go in, it'll be alright.

BigShorty
01-25-18, 18:21
Stopped by while I was in town. Saw Honey nice looking Asian girl with hour Glass shape in her 20's or so. English pretty good. Will probably stop back before I leave.

ThrobbinWood
02-23-18, 17:19
Any recommendations? Who is there now?

BudBowl2001
02-26-18, 08:43
Stopped by Ross first. Didn't like what I saw for girl massaging me. Went to Aroma next. Honey cam to the window. Cute, big smile, but when I gave my cc she said cash only. So off to Top relax on Milan Rd. Little bit older woman with small gut, but I was fuck it, lets go 30 min massage. Ran card, off we go. Undressed and laid on table. She came in and started a very good massgae. Good pressure and hiting all the points. As she went lower, I moved so my ass was in air a bit, and she could get to everything she needed. On the flip I was ready, and with her tit in my mouth we had great success. Finished up, cleaned up and dressed. On way out, I say how much tip she say whatever. So on credit card write 20. She's thank you thank you. Very happy smiling. Then asks if I want a bag of doughnuts. The nickles powdered type. Why not, LOL. It was a good day.

HungryEye
02-28-18, 17:07
Stopped by Ross first. Didn't like what I saw for girl massaging me. Went to Aroma next. Honey cam to the window. Cute, big smile, but when I gave my cc she said cash only. So off to Top relax on Milan Rd. Little bit older woman with small gut, but I was fuck it, lets go 30 min massage. Ran card, off we go. Undressed and laid on table. She came in and started a very good massgae. Good pressure and hiting all the points. As she went lower, I moved so my ass was in air a bit, and she could get to everything she needed. On the flip I was ready, and with her tit in my mouth we had great success. Finished up, cleaned up and dressed. On way out, I say how much tip she say whatever. So on credit card write 20. She's thank you thank you. Very happy smiling. Then asks if I want a bag of doughnuts. The nickles powdered type. Why not, LOL. It was a good day.After reading Bud's review I had to make the trip. I skipped the other places and went directly to Relax. My experience very much like Bud's except the donuts. I settle up and ready to leave I said "no donuts today?" She said "no more donuts" "yesterday I offered a guy a donut and he take the whole bag" "so NO donuts for you". I still left happy but a little disappointed I love donuts.

BudBowl2001
02-28-18, 21:41
She never said take one. She handed me a whole closed sealed and new bag. Een showed me out the back door. Never said not to take bag. But that is a funny story you wrote!

After reading Bud's review I had to make the trip. I skipped the other places and went directly to Relax. My experience very much like Bud's except the donuts. I settle up and ready to leave I said "no donuts today?" She said "no more donuts" "yesterday I offered a guy a donut and he take the whole bag" "so NO donuts for you". I still left happy but a little disappointed I love donuts.

HungryEye
03-01-18, 00:50
She never said take one. She handed me a whole closed sealed and new bag. Een showed me out the back door. Never said not to take bag. But that is a funny story you wrote!Hey Bud, just having a little fun with you, I didn't mention donuts at all, the rest of the story is true, LOL.

Record Player
03-01-18, 14:05
She never said take one. She handed me a whole closed sealed and new bag. Een showed me out the back door. Never said not to take bag. But that is a funny story you wrote!So, if I take her a bag of donuts, do I still leave a tip?

Record Player
03-01-18, 14:15
Stopped by Ross first. Didn't like what I saw for girl massaging me. Went to Aroma next. Honey cam to the window. Cute, big smile, but when I gave my cc she said cash only. So off to Top relax on Milan Rd. Little bit older woman with small gut, but I was fuck it, lets go 30 min massage. Ran card, off we go. Undressed and laid on table. She came in and started a very good massgae. Good pressure and hiting all the points. As she went lower, I moved so my ass was in air a bit, and she could get to everything she needed. On the flip I was ready, and with her tit in my mouth we had great success. Finished up, cleaned up and dressed. On way out, I say how much tip she say whatever. So on credit card write 20. She's thank you thank you. Very happy smiling. Then asks if I want a bag of doughnuts. The nickles powdered type. Why not, LOL. It was a good day.You said you went to 4 but you didn't mention Rose next to Lowes. I have only been to Ross, and left happy each time. I have been wanting to try Rose. Interested to hear what other's have experienced. I only get to Sandusky about once a month.

Goldberg318
03-12-18, 22:02
I went to the AMP by Lowes the other night. Older women (late 40's early 50's) came out to greet me. Said she was the only one available. I took a chance. Went with the HH. Massage was nice but no flip. Asked if she was going to massage the other side and she said pay 20 more plus tip for full hour. Against my better judgement I did. She skipped the rest of the massage and went straight for the prize. I grade it a B- experience.

DwightK
03-22-18, 11:00
Does anyone know who's working Aroma this week?

Record Player
04-02-18, 15:49
Stopped by Rose over the weekend. 60 minuets with Lisa. She gives a good massage and a nice end. House + 40. Would go again when I'm in town.

ColsSubBoy
06-02-18, 00:28
Had the chance to visit Sandusky. Went to Ross. Saw older woman, actually woke her up. 60 for house, 40 extra and left very happy. Have fun and be safe out there.

Red Tiger 88
06-02-18, 07:44
Stopped by Rose over the weekend. 60 minuets with Lisa. She gives a good massage and a nice end. House + 40. Would go again when I'm in town.While it has been a while I have been at Rose several times. Had some really great times, even the average attendant provided a HE. Will visit again.

Caprice196
06-05-18, 21:38
While it has been a while I have been at Rose several times. Had some really great times, even the average attendant provided a HE. Will visit again.I'm going to go out there tomorrow, prob check out Aroma, I'll let you know how it goes.

GetAtMe01
06-13-18, 18:48
I will be going through the Port Clinton area tomorrow and wondered if anyone could recommend the best massage studio for my chances of leaving happy? Thanks in advance! I'll return the favor if you're ever in the Toledo area.

Record Player
07-10-18, 13:32
Stopped in at Rose. Was told they were busy and come back in an hour. Went to Top Relax and had a fun time with Tina (I think that was her name) One hour 60 + 40. Will go back again.

Paulr08
07-24-18, 09:25
Been a viewer for several years but only now opened an account, will post reviews.

Does anyone have comments on massage given by Ami at Rose spa?

BudBowl2001
07-24-18, 21:54
So tina was busy said 15 min. Put me in a room. I disrobed and took a nap. She came in and started massage. Felt good. Opted for 30. Due to the delay. Before flip. Allowed me to explore. Pulled yoga pants and underwear down. Fingers exploring. On flip. She went right at it. I tod her to slow down. I then flipped her on table. Andgave it a quick lick. Started slapping that pussy with my cock. She I then lined it up. Seemed to like it. I have an incredibly large head. Her face winced in pain as I put just the tip in. Let her adust. She couldn't. Pulled out and let her HJ finish. Wheni went to pay. Gave her cc. Machine broken. Settlesd on the 47 I had.

Stopped in at Rose. Was told they were busy and come back in an hour. Went to Top Relax and had a fun time with Tina (I think that was her name) One hour 60 + 40. Will go back again.

Franklee1975
07-25-18, 21:52
So tina was busy said 15 min. Put me in a room. I disrobed and took a nap. She came in and started massage. Felt good. Opted for 30. Due to the delay. Before flip. Allowed me to explore. Pulled yoga pants and underwear down. Fingers exploring. On flip. She went right at it. I tod her to slow down. I then flipped her on table. Andgave it a quick lick. Started slapping that pussy with my cock. She I then lined it up. Seemed to like it. I have an incredibly large head. Her face winced in pain as I put just the tip in. Let her adust. She couldn't. Pulled out and let her HJ finish. Wheni went to pay. Gave her cc. Machine broken. Settlesd on the 47 I had.Nice review. I get to Sandusky sometimes, grew up near there, still have friends in the area. What does Tina look like?

BudBowl2001
07-25-18, 22:16
Like she is asian.

Nice review. I get to Sandusky sometimes, grew up near there, still have friends in the area. What does Tina look like?

Franklee1975
07-26-18, 18:52
Like she is asian.Thanks for the heads up. But, asian+massage parlor=50's, slight belly with bolt ons, LOL.

Paulr08
07-27-18, 06:51
Thanks for the heads up. But, asian+massage parlor=50's, slight belly with bolt ons, LOL.Nope she is none of those, she has a great smile, a tight little body and no bolt ons. Gives a great strong massage.

Paulr08
07-30-18, 19:12
Two visits today, feel free to PM me for details.

Rafter17
07-31-18, 16:17
Two visits today, feel free to PM me for details.2 visits where? Why not post the details here? That's the purpose of the forum.

Paulr08
08-02-18, 09:11
2 visits where? Why not post the details here? That's the purpose of the forum.Visited relaxation station in Fostoria and Aroma in Sandusky, I enjoyed my visit to Fostoria but would not make the long drive out there again, only offering 30 minutes. Much better offers at home in Sandusky. Lucy at Relaxation station provided a great service but the place is a little run down and could do with a good clean up, all 4 options in Sandusky offer a much better option. At Aroma I met Honey and she was very good, her english is great and she gave a great table shower during which she asked what needed washing, just feeling me out I think. After the table shower we spend 5 minutes in the sauna where we established what type of massage I would like her to provide. Back to the room and she got down to working on my back with some deep rubbing in all the right areas. On the flip she repeated and allowed me to massage here. All in all a great time and I left very happy.

Rasputin921
08-06-18, 09:43
Was traveling through the area recently and decided to visit Aroma based on reports here. I too had Hunny as my partner. All the same experience as the previous reviewer. I found Hunny to be a pleasure to be with and would highly recommend her! I left extremely happy and would repeat again!

FlMike33
08-07-18, 15:41
Visited Aroma. Plump girl mid 30's 60 for the door fee and then to the table shower. Standard $40 request for the HE, BJ was offered for $100 & FS for $125. She was pretty attentive and overall a good experience.

BudBowl2001
08-12-18, 23:19
Deciided to get a few kinks rubbed out today. Opted for the 30. Started with a good rub. After half back was done. And hands roaming free rolled her onto her back. And she's like to big to big. LOL. Smacked that pussy a few times. And slowly worked the tip in. Holy shit. Is that ever tight. Took a good 5-10 min to work it all the way in. That thing was gaping when I was done. Filled her to the brim. Bbfscip.

Record Player
08-13-18, 11:01
Deciided to get a few kinks rubbed out today. Opted for the 30. Started with a good rub. After half back was done. And hands roaming free rolled her onto her back. And she's like to big to big. LOL. Smacked that pussy a few times. And slowly worked the tip in. Holy shit. Is that ever tight. Took a good 5-10 min to work it all the way in. That thing was gaping when I was done. Filled her to the brim. Bbfscip.Thanks for the nice review. Who did you see? Where?

Sounds like just the massage I need.

Paulr08
08-13-18, 11:21
Deciided to get a few kinks rubbed out today. Opted for the 30. Started with a good rub. After half back was done. And hands roaming free rolled her onto her back. And she's like to big to big. LOL. Smacked that pussy a few times. And slowly worked the tip in. Holy shit. Is that ever tight. Took a good 5-10 min to work it all the way in. That thing was gaping when I was done. Filled her to the brim. Bbfscip.Nice report, where and who did you see? You can PM the details if you wish.

MilkMan2484
08-13-18, 12:36
Nice report, where and who did you see? You can PM the details if you wish.Ditto what he said!

Cpp97
08-13-18, 12:54
Deciided to get a few kinks rubbed out today. Opted for the 30. Started with a good rub. After half back was done. And hands roaming free rolled her onto her back. And she's like to big to big. LOL. Smacked that pussy a few times. And slowly worked the tip in. Holy shit. Is that ever tight. Took a good 5-10 min to work it all the way in. That thing was gaping when I was done. Filled her to the brim. Bbfscip.BBFSCIP??

Let us know if you need to visit a doctor soon.

Rafter17
08-14-18, 12:05
Thanks for the nice review. Who did you see? Where?

Sounds like just the massage I need.How is it a nice review when we don't have the slightest idea where he went or who he saw?

MoonDoggie
08-15-18, 07:03
How is it a nice review when we don't have the slightest idea where he went or who he saw?The only place in town that you can get bare back full service if you play your cards right. Rtff -next to Red Lobster only one employee. Tina. Been there done that a few times BBFS & BBBJCIM. Line starts here!

Paulr08
08-15-18, 07:53
The only place in town that you can get bare back full service if you play your cards right. Rtff -next to Red Lobster only one employee. Tina. Been there done that a few times BBFS & BBBJCIM. Line starts here!Agreed, been there and got it all.

Cpp97
08-15-18, 12:55
Stopped in at Rose. Was told they were busy and come back in an hour. Went to Top Relax and had a fun time with Tina (I think that was her name) One hour 60 + 40. Will go back again.Is there parking and a door at the rear of the building at Top Relax?

Not sure I want everyone on 250 to see my car there.

BudBowl2001
08-16-18, 08:25
In her mouth. It went staright into her baby factory. Her eyes were big when she felt me unload!

The only place in town that you can get bare back full service if you play your cards right. Rtff -next to Red Lobster only one employee. Tina. Been there done that a few times BBFS & BBBJCIM. Line starts here!

AcyanLovar
08-17-18, 18:48
Is there parking and a door at the rear of the building at Top Relax?

Not sure I want everyone on 250 to see my car there.Yes you can go around the building and enter through the back door in the corner that's kept open. Lovely lady.

NonEssential
08-19-18, 22:30
Visited Aroma. Plump girl mid 30's 60 for the door fee and then to the table shower. Standard $40 request for the HE, BJ was offered for $100 & FS for $125. She was pretty attentive and overall a good experience.Same woman you described. Not event pretense of a massage. From the table shower on, it was clear what was offered. I do like the whole package, including a real massage, but the overall experience was very pleasant.

BudBowl2001
08-21-18, 08:50
WTF was going on Sunday,every where I went it was busy busy. Place by lowes says come back in 30. I do. Says we now busy come back in 30 again. Said forget it. Settled for putting another load in tine. As I was leaving. She said. Next time you bring condom. Damn that girl is tight. Or I am big. LOL.

GoBrowns2017
08-21-18, 22:05
WTF was going on Sunday,every where I went it was busy busy. Place by lowes says come back in 30. I do. Says we now busy come back in 30 again. Said forget it. Settled for putting another load in tine. As I was leaving. She said. Next time you bring condom. Damn that girl is tight. Or I am big. LOL.What's the rates there BudBowl? For 30 min or hour?

NowAndThen4
08-28-18, 19:59
What's the rates there BudBowl? For 30 min or hour?So about how old is this Tina. ?

Paulr08
08-28-18, 22:11
So about how old is this Tina. ?I have visited twice and seen 2 different Tinas, the first was well worth it, the second, whilst getting the job done was not worth it. PM for details of both visits.

Record Player
08-29-18, 12:55
I have visited twice and seen 2 different Tinas, the first was well worth it, the second, whilst getting the job done was not worth it. PM for details of both visits.There are 2 Tinas? I have seen only one on two different times.

Dtapper
08-30-18, 21:37
I have visited twice and seen 2 different Tinas, the first was well worth it, the second, whilst getting the job done was not worth it. PM for details of both visits.I called one day and Tina was working with some other girl. Forgot name. Did not go then.

Went a few days later and asked for Tina. Girl said she was Tina but I don't think the Tina that's been described. Maybe 30? Pony tail. Cute but not gorgeous.

She was very nice but nothing more than a happy ending. I asked but no. She was nice though and I touched her pretty well.

I just had a feeling she wasn't the real Tina. Hmmmm.

WarForWardens
09-13-18, 14:00
I just had a feeling she wasn't the real Tina. Hmmmm.Can someone get some us some info on how to tell if we have the REAL TINA?? Really need to know, please help!

Polishboy
09-13-18, 19:59
Stopped by Aroma today, mid 30's big tits. Standard shower with some teasing. During massage a little oral was negotiated. I've had better. Good if your in a pinch.

HungryEye
09-13-18, 21:42
Cranberry twp in Pennsylvania is very similar to Sandusky OH, there is a real lesson to be learned if you will take the time to read through Massage parlor reports of a year ago. Good place to start is this link read a couple months either side of this post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5025-Massage-Parlor-Reports/page16

The hobby is a lot of fun if you just get out and do it.

Good luck,

H.

Stackers 75
09-14-18, 08:33
Took a trip out to Top Relax. Only one attendant. Very nice massage with standard ending. Touch all over but no extra's. Not sure if a repeat visit is in order.

Stack.

DwightK
09-23-18, 13:15
Stopped by Aroma this afternoon and saw a new girl Candy. As soon as we got there someone called and she told them 30 minutes come by which of course had me not be hour long. Was rushed and it was basically try to crack all your bones massage. She's older but looks good nice big tits that didn't feel fake tight and thin. Body trimmed kitty. Might not go back.

Shooter 57
10-25-18, 11:24
First time in Sandusky. Excellent massage. Very thorough. Some roaming. Left happy. Very pleasant personality, albeit hard to understand. Will repeat.

Paco6
11-16-18, 14:52
Anyway to decipher between which Tina is the better one at Top Relax?

Cowboee
11-16-18, 20:20
Anyway to decipher between which Tina is the better one at Top Relax?There is only one Tina at Top Relax.

DwightK
01-05-19, 20:35
Got to love that I finally had some free time so I come out to o aroma and just as I was about to get out of car Asian dude pulls in with food and goes inside. Guess I'll just wait a few.

Rugby1
01-07-19, 11:53
Report back. Haven't' heard anything in a long time.

Got to love that I finally had some free time so I come out to o aroma and just as I was about to get out of car Asian dude pulls in with food and goes inside. Guess I'll just wait a few.

FuddyGene
01-07-19, 12:01
Got to love that I finally had some free time so I come out to o aroma and just as I was about to get out of car Asian dude pulls in with food and goes inside. Guess I'll just wait a few.You should have went in and dined at the "why". LOL.

Member #5927
01-08-19, 07:33
You should have went in and dined at the "why". LOL.That is WonTon Wendy. You bring her Wonton soup, she love you long time.

Member #5927
01-21-19, 13:44
Couple weeks ago I made appointment at Aroma. I called early and told the girl I'd be there 1030 am. Arrived at 1030. She already took client I was mad. I drove 1 hour. She told me to come back in an hour. What am going to do for an hour. As I was getting in my car, another monger went in. He didn't come out. Bunch of crap. Beware this might happen to you. I did go to another place, but still. I wanted something different.

DwightK
01-22-19, 19:36
It sucks that you drove an hour, but she's good not the best they've had.

EmptyCup
01-22-19, 21:38
Happened few times to me too. Call ahead to set a time, you get there and get the "sorry were busy". So pretty much stopped calling. But makes you say WTF when you do a walk in and they tell you they have an appointment coming in and they can't take you. At least there are other options close by. Sometimes you luck out finding the fill in girl when normal girls are on vacation. Fill in girls seem to be a little more open to playing.

PeteSchweddy
01-30-19, 12:37
There is only one Tina at Top Relax.Stopped here late last month and was the first customer of the day. Got the half hour and ran low on time so ante'd up to the hour rate to ensure enough time to play. Had a really nice DATY and BBBJ session ending with a HJ. Nice lady and very responsive to my tongue. Will definitely repeat. $ total out the door.

Cowboee
01-30-19, 16:11
Stopped here late last month and was the first customer of the day. Got the half hour and ran low on time so ante'd up to the hour rate to ensure enough time to play. Had a really nice DATY and BBBJ session ending with a HJ. Nice lady and very responsive to my tongue. Will definitely repeat. $ total out the door.I have visited with her quite a few times and have always had a decent massage and whole lot of satisfaction. Hit me up!

Tina has always been very accommodating. Good massage, no shorting on time, thorough playing. Easy on the eyes and wallet. . . Enjoy!

ThrobbinWood
01-31-19, 08:59
Is Cindy still around at Rose Relax.

Cowboee
01-31-19, 12:09
Is Cindy still around at Rose Relax.There are 2 women there. I'm not sure if cindy is one of them. They are both in there early to mid 40's. Slim and probably 5 or 6 on the attractiveness scale. One of them has been there for a year or so. The second one only 6 months or so I believe.

DwightK
02-07-19, 00:03
I go here maybe couple times a months but Tina has been the only one I've seen the past 5-6 times, obviously cause she's the only one there. All I can really say is it gets better every time. I can only imagine how it's going to be when I see her before she leaves. Also I'd hate to be the guy that went in right after me on Sunday.

Cowboee
02-07-19, 10:53
I go here maybe couple times a months but Tina has been the only one I've seen the past 5-6 times, obviously cause she's the only one there. All I can really say is it gets better every time. I can only imagine how it's going to be when I see her before she leaves. Also I'd hate to be the guy that went in right after me on Sunday.I have not seen tina there. Did you ever see Candy? Is she still in town? My experiences at aroma have not been that good.

DwightK
02-15-19, 12:48
Just stopped by and went in and rang the fucking bell and no one ever came to window. I just wasted my time before work to drive there. I think what pisses me off is whenever I'm at anyplace they leave the room to let customers know to come back or I get rushed out.

Rugby1
02-15-19, 15:03
I haven't been to any of them for over a year. From what I read it seems like they're moving folks around. So. If I'm going to go in the next couple of days which one should I go to. A good massage is nice, but so are the above and beyond extra's.

DwightK
02-17-19, 11:41
Seriously when did they change Sunday time to open at 1 pm WTF. Ugh need a new place.

Cowboee
02-18-19, 16:25
So, was in need of attention today and took a trip to Ross. Saw Anna for the first time. Cindy from Rose is still out of town and she told me to try Anna. . . So, I did. Great response from her when I said Cindy told me to see her, gives me a big hug and rubs my chest and smiles like a gf, haha. The massage was ok, thorough, no shorting on time. However, no teasing at all. Let me rub her legs. Tried talking but her English was not to good or I wasn't able to translate it in my mind today. On the flip a little massagey, smiles, points and of course I replied affirmatively. It was just ok and only allowed OTC. Left a bit disappointed and will wait for Cindy to return or go see Tina at Top. As always YMMV, maybe it was just an off day for her even though it seemed to start with a bang. Enjoy fellas!

Cowboee
03-07-19, 11:36
So, went to see Tina yesterday at TR. Not to much to report. The massage was fine, but services were very limited. Not sure if its the News articles lately or what. Tina has always been very reliable in the past however not at this point in time. Will be away from there for awhile. Time to head south for a bit. On a side note, she does have a friend coming from China in April that is looking for a husband if you're interested. LOL!

Be safe!

DwightK
03-16-19, 17:57
Yeah she's not that great.

So, went to see Tina yesterday at TR. Not to much to report. The massage was fine, but services were very limited. Not sure if its the News articles lately or what. Tina has always been very reliable in the past however not at this point in time. Will be away from there for awhile. Time to head south for a bit. On a side note, she does have a friend coming from China in April that is looking for a husband if you're interested. LOL!

Be safe!

HungryEye
03-17-19, 14:15
Yeah she's not that great.Ditto she was one and done for me.

H.

DeskJockey
04-06-19, 14:33
So, was in need of attention today and took a trip to Ross. Saw Anna for the first time. Cindy from Rose is still out of town and she told me to try Anna. . . So, I did. Great response from her when I said Cindy told me to see her, gives me a big hug and rubs my chest and smiles like a gf, haha. The massage was ok, thorough, no shorting on time. However, no teasing at all. Let me rub her legs. Tried talking but her English was not to good or I wasn't able to translate it in my mind today. On the flip a little massagey, smiles, points and of course I replied affirmatively. It was just ok and only allowed OTC. Left a bit disappointed and will wait for Cindy to return or go see Tina at Top. As always YMMV, maybe it was just an off day for her even though it seemed to start with a bang. Enjoy fellas!8/10 massage.

Personable.

Standard fee.

Happy time.

Digger47
04-09-19, 17:30
I am looking for a little help from my fellow Mongers. I will be in the Sandusky area tomorrow, Wednesday. . and I am wondering three things First, which is the best AMP to go to and who should I ask for. . what is on the menu. . and local pricing. You can PM me if you like or answer here. Thanks for the help!

DwightK
04-10-19, 14:15
Aroma Spa has new people now I believe April and s her name. 60/140. Rose Relax 60/40 HE.

I am looking for a little help from my fellow Mongers. I will be in the Sandusky area tomorrow, Wednesday. . and I am wondering three things First, which is the best AMP to go to and who should I ask for. . what is on the menu. . and local pricing. You can PM me if you like or answer here. Thanks for the help!

Rugby1
04-11-19, 11:38
Any details or descriptions?

Aroma Spa has new people now I believe April and s her name. 60/140. Rose Relax 60/40 HE..

Digger47
04-12-19, 00:21
I got my last info too late to try anything in the area. I will be back on Monday and I am wondering. There has been some talk of a "Tina" at Top Relax. Can anyone share her menu with me. Either on here or PM. Thanks.

Digger47
04-18-19, 21:56
Thanks guys. I was only looking for a little information for when I get up to that area. I guess that was too much to ask for. Thanks anyway.

BDingas
04-27-19, 15:05
Is this still the same as itv used to be or is there a better option? Tried to stop in today but was told too busy.

Firemanoh
04-29-19, 09:09
Sorry nobody was able to help you. I live here, so I generally don't partake, as I have a pretty unique vehicle. I partake in places out of town. But, this board is generally pretty dead, so don't take it personally.

Thanks guys. I was only looking for a little information for when I get up to that area. I guess that was too much to ask for. Thanks anyway.

InfoDog6969
05-08-19, 16:47
Thanks guys. I was only looking for a little information for when I get up to that area. I guess that was too much to ask for. Thanks anyway.How does it feel to be on the other side of it D47 ? Don't feel bad Sandusky-ites. Same thing happened to me a while back when I asked him for some info on AMPs in our area. "Thanks anyway. " Was eventually able to find a fellow hobbyist who was generous enough to assist me. Guess you haven't "earned your wings" with the Sandusky crowd yet Digs. LOL.

Fannima30
05-09-19, 15:21
Has anyone seen the new lady at Aroma spa? I called and she wouldn't give her name but sounded pretty decent on the phone if that means anything. Thanks in advance.

FlMike33
05-23-19, 09:06
Stopped by Aroma and went in, probably the worst looking attendant I have ever seen there. I know not to have too high of expectations however this one was really off. Ended up ar Ross Relax with the regular predictable crew 60/40.

ThrobbinWood
05-25-19, 20:36
I there an older lady new to the area working at any AMP in Sandusky? 64 or 65 fit body, named Mikki?

Cowboee
05-26-19, 18:49
I there an older lady new to the area working at any AMP in Sandusky? 64 or 65 fit body, named Mikki?Not that I'm aware of unless she has just recently located to this area.

ThrobbinWood
05-26-19, 22:21
Not that I'm aware of unless she has just recently located to this area.Search the lansing board for Mikki. Lots of reveiws. They say she might be in Ohio for a while.

ColsSubBoy
05-29-19, 10:08
Hello. Coming to Sandusky for part of summer vacation. I've been to Ross before. Do any of the other AMPs offer table showers? Ross didn't about a year ago. Either post here or PM please. Thanks in advance.

Tanner7788
05-29-19, 14:11
Hello. Coming to Sandusky for part of summer vacation. I've been to Ross before. Do any of the other AMPs offer table showers? Ross didn't about a year ago. Either post here or PM please. Thanks in advance.The one by Home Depot (Rose?) does.

ColsSubBoy
05-30-19, 02:09
The one by Home Depot (Rose?) does.Thanks for the info.

ThrobbinWood
05-30-19, 07:19
Thanks for the info.Do you mean by Lowes?

Cowboee
05-30-19, 12:21
Hello. Coming to Sandusky for part of summer vacation. I've been to Ross before. Do any of the other AMPs offer table showers? Ross didn't about a year ago. Either post here or PM please. Thanks in advance.None of them have except Aroma has a TS. Hope that helps. . . Lowes does not.

Record Player
05-30-19, 13:09
None of them have except Aroma has a TS. Hope that helps. . . Lowes does not.AMP by Lowes does have table shower. Just there last night.

BudBowl2001
06-01-19, 08:08
The parlor on the corner of the plaza where Lowes is does have a shower and table. Its even on their sign on the desk. I think its a 10 upgrade, but well worth it.

None of them have except Aroma has a TS. Hope that helps. . . Lowes does not.

Sober12
06-21-19, 15:44
As of the date above, Rose, offered a table shower for a 10 $ fee. It is given at the end of the session which is cool. I had a great experience while visiting by a small and very nice attendant. Love small hands they build my ego. Anyway great time, clean place and all that is expected is delivered.

EmptyCup
07-08-19, 15:41
Anyone know if Perkins or Rose has new girls yet? Been a few months since I've been out that way.

Goldberg318
07-08-19, 21:16
Anyone know if Perkins or Rose has new girls yet? Been a few months since I've been out that way.Rose had a newer, somewhat older woman. She gave a good massage, had a good conversation, and worked out all my spots.

Record Player
07-09-19, 10:37
Anyone know if Perkins or Rose has new girls yet? Been a few months since I've been out that way.Tina is back at Top Relax. She's a good time.

Hillbilly Bob
07-09-19, 13:30
Gentleman on my way up from Cincinnati for a long weekend of fishing. Can't find any providers in the area so when is the best place for a out of towner to get massage an Happy Ending thank.

HB.

Cincy
07-17-19, 10:37
Gentleman on my way up from Cincinnati for a long weekend of fishing. Can't find any providers in the area so when is the best place for a out of towner to get massage an Happy Ending thank.

HB.Same request as my fellow Cincinnatian Hillbilly Bob. Anyplace in Sandusky to have a bit of fun? Feel free to PM.

C.

FuddyGene
07-18-19, 12:48
Same request as my fellow Cincinnatian Hillbilly Bob. Anyplace in Sandusky to have a bit of fun? Feel free to PM.

C.Recommend the one next to Lowe's. Always leave happy!

Cincy
07-22-19, 11:29
Recommend the one next to Lowe's. Always leave happy!Thanks for the assist!

Cowboee
07-24-19, 10:27
So, had some time a couple days ago and went to Perkins. Hadn't been there for awhile and after a phone call I understood there were new girls there, Lisa and Lilly. Lisa greeted me and showed me to a room, decent massage a lot of fore arms and pretty deep and relaxing. She is an older woman, would guess 50's. Good personality and some english. Overall had a good massage. In trying to determine who the other girls was she said Coco. . . Maybe Yoyo as I see from earlier posts. Maybe return to see Coco / Yoyo. . . Not sure. Apparently Amy and Mei are at Rose at Lowes. Sounds like Cindy may not be back. PM for any details. Enjoy the ride!

FuddyGene
07-31-19, 13:30
7 indicted. Raid of about 10/15 parlors.

Top Relax was one of them.

Niteluvr
07-31-19, 21:01
Recommend the one next to Lowe's. Always leave happy!Is this the best parlor in Sandusky? Heading up there in a couple days.

Rafter17
08-01-19, 17:36
Is this the best parlor in Sandusky? Heading up there in a couple days.Probably not going to be open since they just raided a dozen or parlors in the Sandusky, Avon Cleveland areas.

MilkMan2484
08-02-19, 13:48
Probably not going to be open since they just raided a dozen or parlors in the Sandusky, Avon Cleveland areas.And I would think even if they are open any and all new faces are going to looked at very carefully. And most likely not receive the attention they seek.

Niteluvr
08-04-19, 00:37
Called around and only Rose and Ross answered their phones. Turns out they're sister parlors. Went to Rose first and was greeted by Lisa. She didn't appeal to me and Anna (bigger tits) was in session so came back later. Anna gave a good massage and let the twins out, so had a decent time. The following night I went over to Ross and drew Amy. Nothing to look at and the session was mediocre. The other girl working there, Coco, is a chunker so didn't want her.

Cowboee
08-20-19, 11:24
So stopped by Rose today for a massage. Had a good massage from Amy. And, I stand corrected, there is a TS and a standup shower. . . For inquiring minds, LOL!