PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Meniscus6
01-18-20, 23:13
I met someone via craigslist by the name Cheryl. Conversation was easy but when it came down to it the BBBJ was rough and when I tried her v with a cap It was so bad I went soft. She thought thought I got off, also very rushed and I felt bad cause of what she said that was happening. So not worth the 50 plus another 30 for extra. I brought 100 cause I read to give a tip but very disappointed. Anyone know a good BBBJ in this area? I live in Jackson.

Slow Roller
08-21-20, 19:37
I'll be in the area in October, I was wondering if there is any kind of providers in the area? If there's any swers, where can I find them? Any help will be appreciated and returned in any way I can.

AdamP469
08-27-20, 13:23
I'll be in the area in October, I was wondering if there is any kind of providers in the area? If there's any swers, where can I find them? Any help will be appreciated and returned in any way I can.There are active sugarbabies in the area. Some are willing to do a one time meeting if the deal is to their liking. Secret Benefits, with ads on this site, WYP, and good old SA would be your best bets for finding them. I've been in touch with a couple there through SA. But if you aren't already a paid member on any of those sites, they might not be worth it because they are only a way to make contact, not a sure way to make a date, and their membership fees are pretty steep if this would be your one and only reason to use them.

BTBear
07-25-21, 00:36
I will be in Athens on 8/7 for a wedding. Weddings make me horny and I tried looking for some company. I have a nice upscale room booked, can anyone give me contact info for a sure thing in Bobcat land?

There has to be an UTR who just wants some extra cash or tell me where to search. PM is fine.