PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Grizzz
12-26-17, 22:24
Been trolling CL while I've been off for the holidays. Once I sorted through the nonsense, met 3 so far that seem legit. You have to move quick because a lot of ads get flagged very quickly. Brittney is a 20's white girl, typical story, going through some tough times. Met her at a friends for an incall, she's 5'2 115 B cups, kinda plain looking but decent body. She is nice and has a great attitude, was anxious to please. Think she's flopping from place to place right now. Maybe take out or a car date would be better in her case. Don't contact her until your ready to see her,otherwise she'll blow you up. Wants to see you ASAP.

Tasha / Tonya are sisters,30's,have a private residence for incall. Tonya is the older sister and 6 months pregnant for all you guys with the preggo fetish. 5'8 average looks, pretty decent skills, just not my type with her being pregnant. Tasha is the younger sister,5'7 150 nice rack, some baby damage but not bad. Decent skills, takes directions well. Had a pretty good time with her and will repeat. Suggested they move their ads to the classifieds.

All 3 are looking to make new friends, have permission to share digits. If interested or any questions, send me a PM.

Grizzz
12-27-17, 17:24
Been trolling CL while I've been off for the holidays. Once I sorted through the nonsense, met 3 so far that seem legit. You have to move quick because a lot of ads get flagged very quickly. Brittney is a 20's white girl, typical story, going through some tough times. Met her at a friends for an incall, she's 5'2 115 B cups, kinda plain looking but decent body. She is nice and has a great attitude, was anxious to please. Think she's flopping from place to place right now. Maybe take out or a car date would be better in her case. Don't contact her until your ready to see her,otherwise she'll blow you up. Wants to see you ASAP.

Tasha / Tonya are sisters,30's,have a private residence for incall. Tonya is the older sister and 6 months pregnant for all you guys with the preggo fetish. 5'8 average looks, pretty decent skills, just not my type with her being pregnant. Tasha is the younger sister,5'7 150 nice rack, some baby damage but not bad. Decent skills, takes directions well. Had a pretty good time with her and will repeat. Suggested they move their ads to the classifieds.

All 3 are looking to make new friends, have permission to share digits. If interested or any questions, send me a PM.Thought I would give you a heads up about Brittney, she has become a total pain in the ass, blowing up my phone with calls / texts wanting me to come see her, needing $. I finally had to block her. For those I already passed her number onto, use caution when you contact her. The sisters are a little more sane / stable, don't have to worry about this BS.

Rueben69
12-29-17, 11:09
Went and saw Brittney on referral from Grizzz. Already set it up before he mentioned the fact that she has become a pain. Anyway, set up was easy enough and she was spacey while texting. Picked her up went to a hotel because she has no available incall. Lives in a house with other people including the boyfriend / pimp. I say he is a pimp because after I picked her up he texted to make sure I found her and picked her up. She is as described. Thin plain looking 28 year old. Just went with a BBBJ blew it on her tits. Only did BBBJ and won't repeat because of 1) smell 2) large open sore on her ass 3) wouldn't take shirt off, she lifted it over her head and kept sleeves on, indicating she is a user and has track marks. One other provider did this with me in Dayton. JennaDaytonCL and she ended up dead of an OD about 3 weeks after I saw her. So, won't repeat, but not for the craziness that Grizzz suggested, but for drug problems and hygiene issues. But if you are just looking for head and can do a car date then she might be worth it.

Thought I would give you a heads up about Brittney, she has become a total pain in the ass, blowing up my phone with calls / texts wanting me to come see her, needing $. I finally had to block her. For those I already passed her number onto, use caution when you contact her. The sisters are a little more sane / stable, don't have to worry about this BS.

ShotTown13
02-22-18, 02:49
Going to be sorta vague. Trying to help but tbh I don't pay attention to names and ads and stuff. Wasn't going to post these but decided I've gotten enough help from here over the years might as well chip in.

Met one a couple weeks ago. Was offering massages, I passed on that part. We drove around for a while and had some fun. Said she was from out of town, lived in Lima. Had amazing skills, very friendly, and great body but definitely a strong smell down there. She seems to be posting a lot, I'd recommend just based off talent. She didn't seem to use. Damage was a franklin for an hour of fun and pretty open menu.

Couple days later met Amanda off CL. Little spinner with a great rack. Few teeth gone but very accommodating. Couldn't tell what she was on but didn't seem to slow her much. Very GFE. Oral was average but her hips could sure move on top. 30 minutes of switching around for $7.5 was well worth it.

Been playing phone tag with Stevi and this younger spinner looking girl from JC. Can't seem to get the schedules lined up. Seems CL is pretty active for the most part. Seen Katie post every now and then, saved her number but haven't texted yet.

I've got numbers for everyone, open to trading or sharing with seniors. Happy hunting.

ThrobbinWood
02-23-18, 17:09
Does anyone have experience with a young lady named Harley Luv. In Findley.

InfoDog6969
03-06-18, 14:17
Does anyone have experience with a young lady named Harley Luv. In Findley.I'm located close to Findlay. Not heard that name before. May I ask where you got her info?

ShotTown13
03-13-18, 00:45
Met with Amanda again two weeks ago, scroll down for previous review. She texted me out of nowhere in the middle of the night, just happens to have my burner on. Had an in all this time, wasn't bad. Same great experience as before. Just heard through the vine she's been offering BB. Not crazy about that so mixed on if I'll see here again. Notta lot of options lately. Tried Sheri over in Tiffin off of BP, definitely won't do that again.

Macrzy
03-23-18, 14:54
CL is finished.