PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Butter Dog
09-26-04, 18:55
AMP REPORT

Let me first start off by saying either I made a rookie mistake, or that I’m just a bone head. I wouldn’t argue either label. My earlier submission is till not up because I’m just a Regular Member and it hasn’t gone through the approval process yet.

Anyways, since I blundered, I decided to check out Moonlight (mainly based on a number of favorable reviews on the boards). I guess they don’t have enough providers working on Sundays. I was there shortly before the Ravens game and still had to wait 15 minutes (I’m guessing, because the clock on the wall never moved on 10:50, even though the second hand keep chugging away). Mamasan offered to TS me, but I decided to wait (BTW, 1 hour = $70). Also, when I walked in the door, Mamasan asks if you’ve been there before and then quizzes you for the last girl’s name. I picked one off the board that I knew was no longer there.

The provider eventually arrived. Her name is “Jennifer” (I think, but I’m having a brain fart right now). Pretty (9.0), about 5’ 2”, 105# soaking wet, A/B cup = my type. TS was very very good. Paid very good attention to all the right places. Almost popped the weasel after the flip with the attention I was getting. Strange thing though, after I dried off, she offered me mouth wash. Then, because there is no sink, you spit right on the floor. WTF??

Anyways (again), getting to the meat of the report. The massage was good, but all to brief. One trip from shoulders to toes and that was it. (To me, a good massage is half the pleasure). TOO BRIEF. Did the flip and then asked about additional services and compensation. Being on a cheap budget, just want with the HJ. Paid 4 jacks for one jack.

Overall summary, AMP expectation = AMP result. However, #1. I was gypped badly on time (a growing trend). #2. the provider finished the session from the foot of the bed (far from roaming hands). #3. Seems like I’m the only one whose clothes here somewhere other than being worn.

Moonlight gets a passing grade, but I wouldn’t go farther than that. Certainly no extra credit today. Would I go again? Yes. Would I also consider trying somewhere else? Yes. I still have a few bucks in the AMP ready reserve fund. My earlier vote challenge still is good. Pick the spot, and I’ll send you a report.

Sorry for not being brief,

Random Man

Ranger2000
09-26-04, 21:37
Has anyone seen Mikki lately? She used to be at Rainbow and was then at Jade.

DrummerBoy
09-28-04, 22:24
Hey Man, Butterdog, You don't spit on the floor, you return it to the cup. Man that's gross. No wonder she spent most of her time at the far end...ROFLOL.

Try Hana Spa in Ellicott City and ask for Connie. I believe she is still working there. Just tell her a friend referred her. She has a real nice butt, and good oral skills.

Smiling Fox
09-28-04, 23:52
with all those notels out in jessup, you guys only go to AMPs.
surely there has to be some street action somewhere? or even a few available ladies in a trailer camp.......
SF

Rash Lover
09-29-04, 12:19
You are right, Butter Dog. When I visited Moonlight last time, my complaint was the same...Too brief a massage.

This brief massage is a common complaint. I think before they start giving massage, the girl first asks for if i want additional service. If I say yes then itself, they do not care for massage and directly/quickly give additionals (of course after being paid). We lose the massage in this way and lose the house fee as well :-(

Next time when I visit AMP, after TS when I get back to room, and she asks for additional service, I am gonna say I would first like the massage and then decide on additionals. May be it will help me getting a PROPER massage before jumping into additionals. I would like better massage beforehand.

I also hate them taking house fee for 1 hour but finishing the job in 30 minutes. crap!

Any one has suggestions on how to make sure i) massage is properly received, and ii) i spend 1hour in totol for service

Rash

DrummerBoy
09-29-04, 21:51
Rainbow used to short me by about 20mins to 30mins quite often.
I stopped that by deducting 50% of the expected tip. When they complained that it wasn't enough, I told them to get it from the house because they only give me 1/2 time.

After doing that a couple times they got the message and gave me an hour for an hour. Money speaks to them louder than words.

DrummerBoy
09-29-04, 22:41
Smiling Fox,

Let's see, Amps vs. SW mongering. Hmmm.

Amp girls shower and keep their toolbox clean.
Amp girls supply and use condoms.
Amps have tables and beds.
Amps have table showers.
Amps have Sauna/steamrooms.
Amps don't matter what the weather is.
Amps no LE entrapment.
Amp girls try to look their best, younger.

SW's "what's a shower?"
Sw's very high risk of STD too much BBsex
SW's Notel or in your car
SW's higher rippoff percentage-low security
SW's definite drug problems.
SW's high LE presence and entrapment issues.
SW's are mostly fugly.

Amps are more expensive, but deliver more. Either one can dig a big hole in your wallet if you get too attached to them. I won't try to convince you to prefer AMPS, for me it works.

Smiling Fox
09-30-04, 00:32
woah, i dont want to start anything here, i dont disagree with any thing you said, but there is more to add. all i was sayin was isnt there more to jessup.

AIDs runs rampent in N.Y. and L.A. Asian massage parlors.
im sorry did you miss that one too.....
how about some professional ladies too. guess you dont have them either.
the prob. is your reports, all you seem to get is HJ. oh and a nice massagee. so whats the point. Jessup joints dont provide FS. duh? and with all those notels, i would have expected a report like, ,,,,

Ladies hovering at the 999 at lunch, or maybe a Great lady hangs out at holiday inn bar. or stop by the daves dinner, gloria always stops in at lunch for a trick. have you ever visited prince george board. there is one available lady in the entire county, peebles,,,
she must be good, ,,,,

oh ,,,and i love my Amps. Fell in love with Kay when she was at moonlight. She She on charles st. was a great favorite, she would call when ever she was in town, "Hello this is the She She. I am back from the New York, Come in and ask for the She She"

SF

Ustrongman
09-30-04, 02:06
In an effort to tone this down a bit, this AMP fan is interested in the other side of the street. Can someone provide some info on the notels in the Elkridge/Jessup area, such as price by the hour or night, security, clean rooms/bedding, and the amount of hassle I might encounter when checking in. As we are all, the most bang for the buck is our aim. Also, I hate to use my screenname at hotels, since they abuse it so often at the AMPs !!!

Lilly's sux, the farther south you go, the better service you'll get.

Hugh Jardon
09-30-04, 10:37
Rash,
What I like doing at an AMP is getting the TS, the massage, and massaging my attendant. I like rubbing my grubby paws all over a sweet little Korean biscuit and I do mean all over. This also gets the hour filled up quite nicely.
The whole experience is what's good. It's not meant to be rushed, and if they try to, make sure you let them know you want it slow. Complain to mamasan.

Clix
09-30-04, 19:12
Requests seemed high.
There is only one truckstop in Jessup.
Route 1 and 175.
Over and out

Rocky11
09-30-04, 21:19
Did some scouting in the Route 1 corridor from Rt. 32 south to 198. Thought I saw a couple of likely candidates at the self serve car wash just north of Whiskey Bottom, a red-headed possible WSW and a possible BSW. I pulled in and gave them the look, circled around and pulled up next to them, "trying" to pull into traffic. A couple of looks right in the eyes of both did not get the wanted response. They seemed dressed the part and they way they were hanging out at the phone booth fit too. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. They were both early 20's and in the 7-8 range.

DrummerBoy
10-01-04, 16:46
I never disagreed with anyone about the Jessup/Amp subject. I just stated my preference. I have always got what I need (FS) at the Jessup/Baltimore/DC Amps and never felt the need to go hunting the Street scene with its additional risks. Some mongers prefer that scene, just not me. There are some jewels there from time to time, but, mostly from the reports, the girls are very problemetic, drugged out, and not very clean or good looking.

There are those of us that do get more than the HJ at AMPS, we just don't talk about it to bring "unwanted attention" at our favorite places.

I agree wholeheartedly that there hasn't been much action in the Jessup, Rt1/Laurel street scene. The most that was reported years ago was in the Whiskey Bottom/Rt 1 area that has kind of dissappeared. Other than Clix's truckstop report, there hasn't been much reported at what must be a pretty hot action area.

I am not angry, certainly did not mean to flame Smiley Fox(I apologize if I had), just adding my 2 cents.

Smiling Fox
10-04-04, 00:17
no prob. you cant flame a smiling fox.
i just get out there too much and can never find anything of interest, i know in the past elkridge, jessup, laurel, odenton was hot. too many notells. if you build them they will come. so where are they. just thought i would ask?

be safe,

SF

Clix
10-04-04, 07:09
Am quite familier with the Jessup, Elkridge and Laurel area in the SW and AMP areas.

Laurel used to be tepic with SW but when the gentrification of the area at Whiskey Bottom and 198 went into full swing, the developer got on LE to shut SW and along with it SK Therapy down. Most of any working pros (non druggies) moved indoors to the local bars that line the various areas (198 and Route 1).

You will still find an occasional SW or lady down on her luck trying to make an extra buck out hitch hiking or similiar, but this is much less frequent than when SW were "obvious" in the Laurel area.

Jessup never really had SW per se. When the truck stop served liquor in the basement bar, there were many many ladies on site ready for work inside the bar. All this changed when the owner got sober and closed the bar. Now, the Truckstop is crawling with "lot lizards" on foot, in cars with CBs, or simply walking the area often with thier "guard (boyfreind)" in the dark watching to make sure she is OK. Although most lot lizards dont like cars (truckers are generally a little more generous and safer (from LE), it is not always so.

If you are interested in the Lot Lizard stuff, you can go in the Truck stop restaurant and survey the land (some are working, most are not) or go into the store by the parking lot and simply bs with the attendants and scour the lot visually and perhaps verbally with the attendant. However, if you drive by there, you will often see many ladies crossing the street or walking back to thier hotel room at the end of a "shift" in the truckstop. They mostly work the lot, so you wont see them from your car unless they are on the side street or crossing Route 1.
However, if the lot is crawling with ladies, which is often the case, the ladies move onto the entrance or side streets (rarely Route 1 or 175) and can be approached for discussions. Certainly they will consider taking one back to the Red Roof or other no tell motels or some of the great places nearby to stay in the car, park and get a snarling!

SW in Elkridge is slightly above zero in my experience. There is an occasional lady who will walk up route 1 but generally, there is none. They hide in the three 9s bar (really Jessup there) or other bars along route 1, and many are lot lizards looking for truckers who are at the truck stop but out for a drink. Elkridge may be fulll of no tell motels, but not SWs. Heck, I used to have a GF in Elkridge and we used to go the the notells as she was one step up from a ho anyway......
Route 1 can provide occational rare SWs from Laurel to Baltimore City, but it is rare ni my opinion. The notells are in business primarily to cater to husbands taking thier sluts for a quick f*ck, or to the overflow of mongers from Baltimore SW scene when a room at the closer hotels on ROute 1 are not available (tims, etc).

All in all, pickings at the Loop are more boutiful, althought the truckstop from sunset to sun up is pretty good. but if cars start flooding the TS, it is a certainty that LE, situated right acrross the street at th State Troopers barracks, would start cracking down.

Monger on.

LexLuther
10-04-04, 13:12
SK Therapy was a great place. There was a gal there named Sunny who later went to Maui. Any Idea where she is now. I thought someone said she was at Lily's. Can anyone confirm that?

LexLuther

DrummerBoy
10-04-04, 22:36
Other than the Truck Stop, I have never seen any action along Jessup rt 1 other than a couple of AMPS. There is a lot of notels, cheap eats, armored liquor stores, trailerparks etc... that you would figure be a relatively hot area. Not the case. In fact, that stretch is now being reworked to "improve" its image and bring more business and houses in the area.

HC Mongers must go out of town or "knock" on their neighbors!
lol

Good to see Clix mixing it up with the board again. You use to be very active but slowed down abit the last few years.

Clix
10-05-04, 07:27
In response to PM's -
the bars that come to mind are the Starting Gate, PWs place and Three 9's.

I do not frequent bars as a rule, so the bar scene information is somewhat second hand anymore, but it has likely not changed since when I did frequent bars.

Monger on.

Still Looking
10-05-04, 10:00
Whats up guys

Just passing thru the area and decided to stop at the T/A to see what was going on. It has been several years since I had been up that far north. The selection of girls in and around the ts were better than my memory served me. I must say the prices the girls were quoting were highly inflated and well beyond the service level recieved. It seems my fellow drivers have let the $$ and the kitties out price themselves. Sometimes my little head does the thinking too but IMHO I would much rather go to one of the Amps and spend a little more. At least the service is much better.
Anyway just my .02cents worth. Keep up the reports I do enjoy reading them and you never know I may come back up there soon.

Who Knows
10-05-04, 10:43
This report is a cross between Baltimore and Laurel so I put it here, in between. I hope I don't offent any of the purists out there.

I got in Sunday night for a few days of personal business. I live in Tampa FL now but used to live up here so I decided to cruise by PP for some stress relief. It was about 11pm and not a sole in sight. I did see one white male who waved at me. Not sure if he was selling dope or his backside but, in either case, I was not interested. I then went down Wilkins and did see one pretty, young (20-21) brunette with lovely long leggs out front of a rowhouse. She didn't look at me so I guess she wasn't working.

Now the story gets interesting. I went down to Laurel and checked into what turned out to be quite a lower-end motel on Rt 1. Anyway, as I was checking in, an attractive early thirties dirty blonde came in and went down to the elevators. After I got my key, she was still there. I said hello and she said she was staying at the hotel with some guy and she got back late and he was alseep and not answering the door and since she was not on the account, the front-desk guy would not give her a key. She wanted to come up to my room to try calling.

OK, my mind was moving along and thinking with the little head, i agreed. She came in, called, several times and got no answer. She had a bag with her and asked if she could shower. Now, being the great guy that I am, i consented. She came out wrapped in a towel and pretty soon was naked putting on a jumper to sleep in...said she was cold. I told her she was welcome to sleep in my room but would need to leave early. We talked about fucking and I was only looking for a bbbj but she fell asleep. I laid there horny and she kept throwing one let over mine so I took the liberty of finger fucking her and jerking off;two or three times. She had a nice, natual, dark blonde snatch.

In the morning she said she was horny and I again asked for a bj. She went back and forth. She originally wanted $150 for the deed which I declined (that was when she fell asleep). so, now we agreed on two jacks but she only did a half-assed job and I ened up doing most of the work myself although she did try to upsell me to fs several times. Not sure if there would have been an increased cost or not.

She promised to come back tonight and fuck me silly for the 150. I don't think I will answer my door.

Who

Clix
10-05-04, 14:16
Still Looking -
How right you are, their initial quote is 2 Jacksons for BJ and I always counter with a single and a tip if it is good.
Usually, that works.
IF I get happy, they get happy, but it better be damn good if it is two Jacksons.

DrummerBoy
10-05-04, 21:07
Who Knows,

Something wrong with that scenario. I think you were wise not to want more than BBBJ from her. The picture was better than some that I have seen on this BB but, that scene was real wierd. Women shows up, says her man locked her out, has her own bag, wants to charge three times the going rate. She calls the other room with no answer, I don't know.

I guess the room with her guy may be a cover story, or it could have become a dangerous situation.

I don't add much for the SW scene, but, my preference is AMPS and haven't been bored yet. Will be leaving next week to meet up with my all time favorite in Ann Arbor for a debauchery weekend.

Rocky11
10-06-04, 20:51
Truckstop report - Rt. 175

Cruised through today and, on the second loop around there is BSW Chastity. I give her a long look and say hi out the window and park the pickup between a couple of trailers a little ways up. I look again as she walks past and she comes over and we chat. Of course she thinks Im LE, I convince her Im not and she flashes me her tata..

She hops in and we leave the lot and find a spot in a nearby rundown neighborhood. She's fairly young and thick, huge tatas. I played with the puppies for a bit and she then gave me a wonderful lesson in French. Even carries her own baby wipes, which she offers for cleanup.

Pleasant girl and will hookup again, next time on a notel. Action was covered, which is fine by me. A value at a quarter. Even got digits.

Rash Lover
10-08-04, 20:31
Visited moonlight yesterday. It's as good an experience as always. A beautiful girl calling herself Pinki came for the service. She was very nice in talk while giving the service. Not to mention her nice body structure you could be staring all the time :-)

Long great TS. Nice massage, could massage her a little too. I gave her more tip than usual for her great service!

Rash

Rash Lover
10-13-04, 14:11
Wondering if you guys have any ideas on how safe are these AMPs. LE's would definitely be knowing about all the actions that take place at AMPs. Do they ever raid there? What if they know about this site and RTFF!

Please share your knowledge on it. Thanks.

Rash

York
10-13-04, 23:42
An Amp usually gets hit once every 2 years.

If 5 women work there, they will see at least 8 men each so
that is 40 men per day.

The Amp will be open at least 360 days per year, and in this example sees 14,400 men per year.

In 2 years, there will be 28,800 customers.

If 5 men are in the Amp when it is raided, the odds are
5 out of 28,800; this equates to 0.0001736 or as a percentage
to 0.017% or another way as 1 out of 5,760

There is more good news:

.Usually the women see more than 8 guys per day

.Usually the house is not full when police raid it, infact,
usually 2 or 3 of the clients are undercover police so

there are usually only 1 or 2 non-police customers

Finally, the best news:

.Usually the police arrest only the girls and mamasan, not
customers

The main risks at Amps are loss of $170/visit (at Moonlight) and
more seriously disease if you do not wear a condom during
penetration.

There is also possibility of divorce if one does not cover tracks
well from one's spouse.

That is all I have.

Crazy Dick
10-15-04, 00:33
Hi York,

Have you been visiting our fine state?

IMHO Monlight is the only AMP worth visiting in MD

I owe you an email But- A special AMP worker is back in the location I told you about in DC!! As always she is one of the best!

Regards,

Crazy Dick

Kelvin Vanilly
10-15-04, 09:14
Two points:

- One guy said that moonlit was the only good AMP in MD. Thats way off. There are two others can be found in the CP where looks are at lease a 6 or higher and full menu is always available.

- Where can a guy get Greek in MD? In other countries its always on the menu. Damn I wish we had more of the euro chicks and latina chicks up here.

Crazy Dick
10-15-04, 22:56
Hi Kelvin,

My words were: IMHO Moonlight is the only AMP worth visiting in MD

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

Jackie the Manager at Moonlight does a great job at getting good staff. They only advertise in Balt City Paper and in Korean Papers. So they don't end up with a lot of drunken jocks who just read the sports page. Never had a bad experience at Moonlight.

Now I'm courious.

You stated "There are two others can be found in the CP where looks are at lease a 6 or higher and full menu is always available".
Does CP stand for College Park? If so please provide us with info (Name, address, & Phone #) on the 2 AMP's.

To the best of my knowledge there are only 2 AMPs in PG County, one in Beltsville and one in Greenbelt.

Please help us expand our knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

Crazy Dick

Turks
10-16-04, 16:32
Spotted a hitchhiker on whiskey bottom road last night around 1 am. We went to a quiet spot in one of the developments for a quick bbbjtcim for a jack. She was a blonde, probably late 30's or early 40's. She would do in a pinch but I doubt that I would repeat with her.

Connaisseur
10-20-04, 10:08
Crazy Dick -

IMHO CP stands for City Paper, and I am aware of 2 establishments that advertise there as well as another one that doesn't where the full menu is available. PM me if you need more info!

Conn.

Connaisseur
10-20-04, 10:31
Fellow AMP mongers, I guess I took one for the team. In a nutshell, avoid the AMP on Harford Rd. by all means if you can!
They now advertise under "Asia Health" in the CP, and used to be a nice, HJ-only but worthwhile destination.

On a recent visit I ended up with Annie, a 31 y/o alright looking provider. Started out with a so-so massage, then the first thing happened: she decided to take off her shoes right underneath the opening I had my face/nose in on the massage table...maaaaaaaan, wash your feet, girl....
Secondly, she kept a towel around my waist the whole time; nothing unusual, but on other occasions the towel was removed after a certain amount of time. Should have been an alarm signal....

Finally, as she kept looking at the clock on the wall repeatedly, mumbling something along the lines of "10 min left", "5 min left" I was getting a little agitated. When she said "2 min left" I hinted that she might have forgotten to address an area of mine, and she replied, "Oh, no, don't want to get in trouble". She then told me the story of some other girl who had worked there and allegedly got arrested for as little as touching (initially she told me it was only her first day at that AMP...suuuuure....!) and when I got up offered "Maybe you come next time, Honey?!" - My eye...

To cut a long story short, I left extremely unsatisfied, .7 less in my wallet (clearly I did not tip her) and somewhat aggrevated. On top of everything else and for good measure, I had the impression Annie was trying to take my picture with the camera on her cell phone (which she repeatedly took out during the hour to answer calls only she could hear coming in...) as I was jumping off the table. NO, NO and NO again, IMHO!!!

Conn.

Kelvin Vanilly
11-07-04, 09:32
I saw an ad in the recent CP for a new all american MP in Elicott City. I think it begins with a P like Premere or something.If anyone gets info put it up or PM me.

Thanks

Wicked Willie
12-08-04, 15:48
Been out trolling 3 times in the past 2 weeks and batting 100%. 2 BSWs and 1 WSW along WBR and Rt 1...

Better odds than in DC!

.2 for BBBJ and bend over quick behind the car for a fast one....

not bad.... girls were average....

Big Daddy Cool
12-08-04, 18:30
Wicked,

What time of day were you out there searching?

Wicked Willie
12-11-04, 11:14
Wicked,

What time of day were you out there searching?

Times were 5 to 7pm.. just starting to get dark.

My Time
12-12-04, 03:40
Saw a WSW on WBR at around 9:00pm last night...she had long light brown hair but a little on the chunky side. I rate her about a 6.5 on the HO richter scale. Unfortunately she got picked up by another monger by the time I turned around. You snooze you lose.

My Time

Rocky11
12-13-04, 17:59
Was the action on Route 1 or WBR?

Thanks for the report.

Been out trolling 3 times in the past 2 weeks and batting 100%. 2 BSWs and 1 WSW along WBR and Rt 1.

Better odds than in DC!

.2 for BBBJ and bend over quick behind the car for a fast one....

Not bad, girls were average.

Hit and Run
12-14-04, 16:42
Long time lurker, very cautious monger - have posted on one escort experience in Mont.Co. I make the drive along WBR often (between All Saints and Rt.198). During the Summer and into late Fall, I've noticed SWs (always alone) at the corners (usually SE and NW corners -California Inn parking lot). From what I could tell (it was midday), nothing to write home about and they wear civilian clothes. I could tell they where SWs by their eyeing passing cars. Another spot is further east, just past "Bacon Town", along the right side walk. I've spotted one long brown hair (latino-ish?), but with noticeable big tatas, 2-3 times over the Summer. I haven't graduated to the SW level, so I didn't make an attempt.

Rainbow report: My first visit (and thanks to this board for the intel). I got Kay (6 face; 4 backside; but for the boob lover, you're going to like Kay). Her Nips where probably 2cm long and all natural Ds. Yum. Oh, yeah, I also confirm HJ only.

Paying my debt.

H&R

Dlrzboy
12-30-04, 22:32
Tried WBR aagain, and saw nothing at mid-day. Is this mostly in late afternoon and night, or is it hit and miss, but all day. Tried the truck stop above Jessup, and saw two WSWs. Not much to look at, and not too clean, so I passed.

Stopped at Rainbow. Limited service, but got a full hour of pleasure. Hate to pay $70 for an hour but it was clean, great TS and brief sauna. Kay was the server, and is simply hot, an active paarticipant, responsive, and willing to make sure I leave totally relaxed and spent. I can get 4-5 SW hits for the price, but would miss the hour of fun. Saw several other providers: 1 was a young, thin striking woman, the other was middle aged, solid (close to stocky--I would have passed on her) not too pretty woman. Kay has great rack, resposive nipples, wonderful lips, and good ass.