PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Speedo4
01-18-16, 20:44
I had the opportunity to come spend a few days in your city and came to the forums here to get some intel on girls to see and not much activity. You guys are missing out on a great tool to share info and intel and find some girls that are not only safe but a whole lot of fun. Anyways, these 2 are gems and you should check them out. Told them about the USAAdultClassifieds.info section and they are going to post some ad's. One girl visiting from my home town.

Nezzz
01-21-16, 22:53
I don't know why no one is posting. Maybe people are scared. Be safe out here, for UNCLE LEO is out there. Anyways I had a dream of a few girls Omaha. One I will tell you about is a girl named Jasmine on BP. There was no clock watcher. She smokes but didn't around me. She has a little baby damage but overall an 8. She takes down her BP Ad so I can't add the link. Anyways good BBBJ and CFS (Mish / K9/ CG). I will repeat and have. Overall damage $$. Good luck out there!

Speedo4
01-22-16, 12:35
I don't know why no one is posting. Maybe people are scared. Be safe out here, for UNCLE LEO is out there. Anyways I had a dream of a few girls Omaha. One I will tell you about is a girl named Jasmine on BP. There was no clock watcher. She smokes but didn't around me. She has a little baby damage but overall an 8. She takes down her BP Ad so I can't add the link. Anyways good BBBJ and CFS (Mish / K9/ CG). I will repeat and have. Overall damage $$. Good luck out there!Thanks Nezzz, I've heard LEO was pretty active hear and has been some busts. Guess everyone is staying under the radar. Thanks for the lead on Jasmine. I'll check her out.

Nezzz
01-22-16, 13:17
You have to know how to tell the difference. Ask questions and if they can't answer them. Stay away. Anyways. Does anyone have any scoops on any other providers. PM me.