PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ComeRapMe
08-19-21, 12:42
I was visiting and staying in Kalispell. Noticed a "massage" sign while grabbing a quick sub at the subway located on 93 (just north of 18th). I was there for a week and took the opportunity to TOFTT. Wasn't sure how it was going to go or whether it was legit. Older asian MT (50's? No table shower. Paid for a half. Passed on the oil. Lots of grazing the goods during the massage. Went for L1 on the flip without saying a single word. Helped clean up. Standard tip. Very average experience but got what I went for.

Stay safe.

LvTheLightsOn
12-22-21, 23:40
I was visiting town, wanting a massage. Based on the previous post I decided to try LJ Sunshine massage. They were busy so I headed across town to Oriental. They were busy as well but said someone would be available in 15 minutes. Opted for 1/2 hour as my window of time had narrowed and I didn't have time for an hour. Massage was excellent. No hint of extras and no flip. I was definitely go back. Wanted a handshake but didn't appear to be on the menu. YMMV and may need multiple trips to build rapport. May schedule with the other one while still in town.

Lv.

ClGuy86
01-03-22, 13:47
I was in town a couple weeks ago, drove by the two spots with potential. I thought Oriental looked more promising. After finishing up for the day, called them up and they said to come over, have an opening, so I did an hour, it was a decent massage, but no caressing her calves was really welcomed, so I didn't hold out too much hope. On the flip it was just a quick rub down the legs, face and scalp, nothing for jr.

After a few days, I still had the urge so I gave Sunshine a call and they had an opening too. Went for the hr, they are a little higher than most laces I've been too, . 8 hr. She gave a really nice massage and seemed to enjoy the caressing of her calves and thighs. Quite noisy next to the kitchen of Subway kitchen, very thin walls. The flip she asked about jr and it was game on. A really nice handshake and then finished up with a fantastic face and scalp massage.

CalValencia
11-28-22, 23:47
I was in town a couple weeks ago, drove by the two spots with potential. I thought Oriental looked more promising. After finishing up for the day, called them up and they said to come over, have an opening, so I did an hour, it was a decent massage, but no caressing her calves was really welcomed, so I didn't hold out too much hope. On the flip it was just a quick rub down the legs, face and scalp, nothing for jr.

After a few days, I still had the urge so I gave Sunshine a call and they had an opening too. Went for the hr, they are a little higher than most laces I've been too, . 8 hr. She gave a really nice massage and seemed to enjoy the caressing of her calves and thighs. Quite noisy next to the kitchen of Subway kitchen, very thin walls. The flip she asked about jr and it was game on. A really nice handshake and then finished up with a fantastic face and scalp massage.Only one post this year? Oof. Guess my week hear is going to be a rough one.