PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NewT69
05-25-19, 21:12
She is appearing at sugar daddys sauk rapids for one show June 1, 2019. The ad says also pictures, dvds, autographs and dances and vips. What is the odds of her doing lap dances and vips? Usually celebrites just do the pictures etc no contact any one knows?

JamesAndrews
06-01-21, 11:55
A sad note sugar daddys of sauk rapids is for sale, probably the best club in outstate mn and maybe in the state. Went to another club on a Friday night 2 to 3 weeks ago only one dancer. Club says contacted about 20 gals, can't find dancers.

BusterRon
07-19-23, 02:05
Looks like it's open again. Anyone been in there this year? Curious because they seem to be promoting private dances and I'm wondering if it's more private than it was 20 yrs ago when I last was there?

Crsm27
07-19-23, 12:37
Looks like it's open again. Anyone been in there this year? Curious because they seem to be promoting private dances and I'm wondering if it's more private than it was 20 yrs ago when I last was there?It states that it " $15 entry fee which pays for cover and one non-alcoholic drink. Single song dances are $25, and 3 song dances in VIP are $55. " and strictly NO TOUCHING and very business like.

It has been years since I have been there. Back in college days. Anyways take this with a grain of salt. And since it is "newly" opened I wouldn't expect much to change here via "touching" or extras. But if you can get a good grind and see hot chicks. Why not give it a go.