PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mister S
08-25-17, 18:27
Checked out the new spa downtown. Went for the table massage. OK massage (nothing special), not even a hint of extras.

ScottMan234
01-07-19, 04:16
Joint in and Mankato was really good for the longest time. Older gal by the name of Shirley was great and provided the best HJ endings, but last thing I heard was she went back to China. Haven't been in there in a while so I can say if anything has gotten better or worse. Worth checking out, nice and clean place, free shower.

Lately been trying Lucky downtown Mankato and I keep getting hints that this place could be good but no luck so far.

ElevatorMan
12-22-19, 23:38
Anything going on out here? I'll be here in January and looking for some Intel? Thanks.

Dread80
12-24-19, 11:46
Joint in and Mankato was really good for the longest time. Older gal by the name of Shirley was great and provided the best HJ endings, but last thing I heard was she went back to China. Haven't been in there in a while so I can say if anything has gotten better or worse. Worth checking out, nice and clean place, free shower.

Lately been trying Lucky downtown Mankato and I keep getting hints that this place could be good but no luck so far.I have had some luck at lucky Asian but that hadn't happened for some time now. Who has the free shower.

ScottMan234
08-03-21, 01:21
Just throwing out the net again to see if there's any lurking Mankato mongers. I'd love to share some info see if we have leads to interesting stuff. Driving to the cities is a chore.

DM me if you have any info, I'd be happy to trade.

Mkj843
10-14-21, 14:54
Anybody had any luck at all recently? Seems like most places in this city are a miss.

JamesAndrews
04-22-22, 19:25
Any action in new ulm, st peter and mankato AMPs. Feel free to pm me if you like.

Aldeen
08-17-22, 02:12
I was in mn for the week, I drop by in st peter, why dint anyone mention how over priced and disappointing it is there LOL! Drop by lotus, cutier younger girl comes, ask what I want I say 1 hr thinking it was going to be her, well. Nope. A lady 10 yrs older maybe in 30's walks in, I turn around and was like oh. Anyways. The massage was terrible. I ask for hard pressure. I dunno if barely touch was hard to her but it was sad af!. She massaged my right and left shoulder for 20 minutes straight repeating the same motion over and over then went down to my legs, over and over. Worst massage I ever had, then in the end asked for a tip, well. I walked right out. Ill stick to where I'm from where the massage are actually good and the ending is satisfying.

Mister S
08-20-22, 23:30
I was in mn for the week, I drop by in st peter, why dint anyone mention how over priced and disappointing it is there LOL! Drop by lotus, cutier younger girl comes, ask what I want I say 1 hr thinking it was going to be her, well. Nope. A lady 10 yrs older maybe in 30's walks in, I turn around and was like oh. Anyways. The massage was terrible. I ask for hard pressure. I dunno if barely touch was hard to her but it was sad af!. She massaged my right and left shoulder for 20 minutes straight repeating the same motion over and over then went down to my legs, over and over. Worst massage I ever had, then in the end asked for a tip, well. I walked right out. Ill stick to where I'm from where the massage are actually good and the ending is satisfying.I had a disappointing experience there, but nothing so bad as yours. I have yet to find a decent massage parlor in southern Mn.

TxxFxx
09-25-22, 20:43
I had a disappointing experience there, but nothing so bad as yours. I have yet to find a decent massage parlor in southern Mn.Same here, been there a few times. They used to at least provide a good massage. High priced even for just the massage.

MassErrection
11-11-22, 16:36
Anyone else get a itchy balls after massage? Not sure if it's the broad who spit shined the purple helmet or jock itch.