PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Red Draggin
02-06-20, 12:55
The Saratoga is the only place in town right now. If there are any massage parlors, I am unaware of them. Toga is very consistent, usually 4-6 dancers, overwhelmingly white, thin, and pretty. Don't expect a lot of contact and you won't be dissappointed.

BusterRon
02-09-20, 08:59
The Saratoga is the only place in town right now. If there are any massage parlors, I am unaware of them. Toga is very consistent, usually 4-6 dancers, overwhelmingly white, thin, and pretty. Don't expect a lot of contact and you won't be dissappointed.What I remember about that joint that it was a little fun and not break the bank and for $1 they run their tits in your face and if you try to tip more you get the same so there wasn't any point and the private dances were a waste of time. But yeah, if I was up there I'd hit it again just to have a drink and see some decent looking girls with no further expectations.

RoSteele65
02-09-20, 12:43
I haven't been to the Saratoga on my trips to Duluth and further up the North Shore but am thinking I will next time. Is there any action in Superior? Seems like things are always more liberal in the Cheeseland.

What I remember about that joint that it was a little fun and not break the bank and for $1 they run their tits in your face and if you try to tip more you get the same so there wasn't any point and the private dances were a waste of time. But yeah, if I was up there I'd hit it again just to have a drink and see some decent looking girls with no further expectations.

Red Draggin
06-30-20, 10:46
I haven't been to the Saratoga on my trips to Duluth and further up the North Shore but am thinking I will next time. Is there any action in Superior? Seems like things are always more liberal in the Cheeseland.Definitely more action in Superior. Don't think Vi's is open yet, but got TO at Centerfold's last week. Girls are pretty desperate right now.