PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SmilinJack5640
04-05-21, 00:24
I've been in the massage parlor across from the YMCA a number of times. 50/ half, 80/ hr on "futon". It's a mattress. You are going to get a relaxing massage with ample oil by a mature oriental. If she's comfortable with you and they generally are, you're going to get pulled on like a jackhammer. Pop, clean up with a warm, wet towel and out the door you go. If you don't drop a decent tip, they'll have no issue demanding it. Usually costs me 120 but I do get to get my hand up their shirt and play with some titties.

PipeLayer6
05-23-21, 12:38
I've been in the massage parlor across from the YMCA a number of times. 50/ half, 80/ hr on "futon". It's a mattress. You are going to get a relaxing massage with ample oil by a mature oriental. If she's comfortable with you and they generally are, you're going to get pulled on like a jackhammer. Pop, clean up with a warm, wet towel and out the door you go. If you don't drop a decent tip, they'll have no issue demanding it. Usually costs me 120 but I do get to get my hand up their shirt and play with some titties.You tip 120?

Midwest1010
05-24-21, 17:25
You tip 120?I'm sure he means 120 total cost.

LikeMSmall13
11-07-22, 01:59
I went and it was 80 for hr futon. Flashed extra cash so they would know I could afford more.

Long story short, 1 hr of massage and nothing more offered. Still asked for a tip when I left.

Not sure what I did wrong.

I'm sure he means 120 total cost.

TomTomav
05-01-23, 18:25
https://brainerd.craigslist.org/bts/d/nisswa-relax-and-enjoy/7609956943.html

Warm cozy studio, heated table, aroma therapy and warm towels. Having trouble with low back pain, neck pain or just sore muscles? I also offer foot massage with exfoliation and reflexology. I am a licensed Therapist and can offer you Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, or relaxation to help you unwind.

Hugh Jload
07-13-23, 16:02
https://brainerd.craigslist.org/bts/d/nisswa-relax-and-enjoy/7609956943.html

Warm cozy studio, heated table, aroma therapy and warm towels. Having trouble with low back pain, neck pain or just sore muscles? I also offer foot massage with exfoliation and reflexology. I am a licensed Therapist and can offer you Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, or relaxation to help you unwind.Did you take one for the team on this Craigslist person? I'm curious and the link is dead now.

Hugh Jload
07-13-23, 16:08
Another provider by the River has been my go to for years.

If you choose futon, be prepared for her to kind of lay over your side watching shows on her phone during the service.

There will be roaming by all of desired and you'll leave satisfied if you leave the tip out next to the oil bottle before she starts.

The place is kind of dirty and so are both of the providers, but not bad if you close your eyes.

TomTomav
07-16-23, 07:51
Did you take one for the team on this Craigslist person? I'm curious and the link is dead now.No, I haven't yet. Maybe next time I am in town.

BusterRon
08-25-23, 14:29
Another provider by the River has been my go to for years.

If you choose futon, be prepared for her to kind of lay over your side watching shows on her phone during the service.

There will be roaming by all of desired and you'll leave satisfied if you leave the tip out next to the oil bottle before she starts.

The place is kind of dirty and so are both of the providers, but not bad if you close your eyes.When I went in the provider was rough on the eyes and on the body. The ending was weird, rapid fire then slow then rapid then slow. I guess it does the trick if you're desperate but not sure that I am. Anything else in the area? I thought about trying panda even though there is a negative report but they get good google reviews so if they are legit at least the rub down might be worth it? Anyplace else around town? I wasn't too optimistic about the Craigslist ads for the area.

Hugh Jload
10-02-23, 17:21
When I went in the provider was rough on the eyes and on the body. The ending was weird, rapid fire then slow then rapid then slow. I guess it does the trick if you're desperate but not sure that I am. Anything else in the area? I thought about trying panda even though there is a negative report but they get good google reviews so if they are legit at least the rub down might be worth it? Anyplace else around town? I wasn't too optimistic about the Craigslist ads for the area.I've tried everything in that area with a storefront. This is your best bet.

OnlyMe1234
01-27-24, 21:00
When I went in the provider was rough on the eyes and on the body. The ending was weird, rapid fire then slow then rapid then slow. I guess it does the trick if you're desperate but not sure that I am. Anything else in the area? I thought about trying panda even though there is a negative report but they get good google reviews so if they are legit at least the rub down might be worth it? Anyplace else around town? I wasn't too optimistic about the Craigslist ads for the area.

I've tried everything in that area with a storefront. This is your best bet.Just thought I would check this out before my almost annual trip up north. I see it doesn't appear that anything has changed. I tried Panda quite a few years ago and it was strictly legit. Any attempt at getting anything extra was met with a sir we don't do that here. Been to Harmonious several times. While the lady was never that good of looking, big lady with huge tits, she had a decent looking face and was pleasant to be with but didn't allow any touching. Then, when I went there last year about this time, I saw that she hasn't aged well and was looking quite rough. Much to my surprise, there was another lady working too. I had only ever seen the one. The other lady is the one that did my session and she wasn't much better looking than the main lady. I did try Panda a second time a couple of years ago when I couldn't get in at the other place. This time, the lady was younger and pretty good looking and not quite as legit as the first time. While she didn't offer much, DIY was allowed. It looks like this year I'll be driving straight home.