PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 04:59
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Chip_s
06-02-02, 14:59
There was a Korean Girl named Wendy who worked at Miako in Frederick, Md. She told me that she lived in Gettysburg. Does anyone know of her whereabouts? She was great!

Tony Terrific
10-23-02, 18:40
Gentlemen.. If you do not mind spending some bucks, then Ashleigh is the real thing. She is beautiful, thin, sweet, clean and neat. She gives a great GFE. So much so that I go back whenevr I have the funds. She never hurries and spends her `down' time talking, carressing and kissing you all over. She is quite a step up from AMP but quite worth the ticket.

Chip_s
12-08-02, 19:20
There is a new AMP in Frederick. It's called Silver Lining Spa. It's on Urbana Pike just north of the intersection of Grove Road. It's a white house on the west side. It's the typical $40 /half hour $60 for 1 hour. I paid the mamasan, who asked if I had been there before and did I want the shower.. Since it's new, I said yes but I had been to others and yes I wanted the shower.. I stripped and waited. Quickly a very friendy Korean girl, came in (She told me later that her name was Kimberly). She took me to the shower which was the converted bathroom with a table shower in it. She told me to lay face down and proceded to wash me. She paid particular attention to my ass. She had me turn over and proceeded to wash my front. She asked if she could wash my "Friend", to which I replied "oh yes!" After the shower she took me back to the room and told me to lay down on my front. She covered me with the towel and left the room. I could hear her cleaning the shower. She came right back and crawed right on top of me. She had on a black leather skirt, a top and a black bra. She proceeded to work me over pretty good. She ended with rubbing me very lightly with her bare nipples starting at my feet and ending up at my ears. I could see nice breasts with perky nipples. IT WAS WONDERFUL. She then had me turn over and started in the middle. I helped her out of her blouse and bra. She started giving me a had job. I was playing with her tits. I stopped her from finishing the hand job, and she looked me and asked what else did I want. I suggested eating her pussy, and she put out her hand. I got up got a $100.00 out of my pocket (Ok I admit that was a bit much but I was hoping for more). The took it and immediately got on top of me in a 69. I started eating her pussy, she started tickling the sweet spot on my hard cock with her tongue. I was ready to blow at this point. I sat up and indicated that I wanted to fuck, and helped off with all her clothes she got a real worried look on her face so I didn't persue it. She finished me off with the hand job, and I completely shot my load. I tend to be a "squirter" and could tell by her suprised reaction that I was getting it on her. She cleaned herself off and said she was going to get a hot towel. Kimberly came back and cleaned me off, and the proceded to finish the massage. After she was finished, she told me to please sit up. She helped me get dressed, put my shoes on me and tied them. She put her arms out to give me a big hug and indicated that she was impressed with my height. As we left she asked if I wanted to go out the back, (where my car was parked). We passed throught the house into the back (Kitchen) where Mammasan and several girls (all young and nice looking) were sitting. I did tell Kimberly that I would be back again. I think once you get "established" there, that there will be more services available.

num1amplover
12-26-02, 22:28
To: Chip
Can you give me the address or phone number for silver lining spa.

Phantom44
12-27-02, 02:54
I'll be in Frederick in Jan. is there any SW action during the day? Where is the best place for a mid afternoon quickie?

Chip_s
12-31-02, 13:56
Originally posted by phantom44
I'll be in Frederick in Jan. is there any SW action during the day? Where is the best place for a mid afternoon quickie?

Last I heard most of them are locked up. Usually they're on the North End of Market Street between 5th and 7th. Sometimes they walk on 7th too. There is a Liquor Store on Market and 4th. Be carefull there, the owner will report prostitution. There is an apartment on Market between 5th and 6th on the west side of the street. It has a gray porch. Sometimes they sit there.

They're usually out late evenings.

Pisser
01-01-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Chip_s
Last I heard most of them are locked up. Usually they're on the North End of Market Street between 5th and 7th. Sometimes they walk on 7th too. There is a Liquor Store on Market and 4th. Be carefull there, the owner will report prostitution. There is an apartment on Market between 5th and 6th on the west side of the street. It has a gray porch. Sometimes they sit there.

They're usually out late evenings.

So, - no daytime SW action, then? or just evening? are the girl crackheads or regular SW?

Chip_s
01-03-03, 05:43
Originally posted by Pisser
So, - no daytime SW action, then? or just evening? are the girl crackheads or regular SW?

Mostly crackheads, a pillhead that I know of, She's real nice, and an alcoholic or two.

Chip_s
01-03-03, 05:47
Originally posted by num1amplover
To: Chip
Can you give me the address or phone number for silver lining spa.

Siver Lining Spa
5816 Urbana Pike
846-4325

It's outside of the City Limits of Frederick.

Pisser
01-05-03, 22:50
Mostly crackheads, a pillhead that I know of, She's real nice, and an alcoholic or two.

So, pillhead phone #??? Is she cute? available this week??

Pisser
01-06-03, 12:21

Can you back channel the info to me?
Thx

Chip_s
01-06-03, 14:41

I saw her yesterday afternoon. She said she hadn't been out much lately. Her name is Pam. She's about 5'2', long wavy brown hair, petite body, with a bit of a stomach. Very nice. I got a BBBJ, she has a mouth like velvet and she takes her time.

dickadick
01-21-03, 16:25
hello gents,

New to this forum. Just got stationed in ft detrick and was wondering what the action was like here. doesn't look too good from what i've been reading.

Pisser, any update on pillhead?

DrummerBoy
01-24-03, 00:32
The closest FS amp to the Frederick area is actually in Ellicott City called Hana Spa. One of the providers is Connie who has been there for a few years has been rated in the top ten (last year)in the Washington area by Gentlemen's Review. She has been known to give BBBJTC and knowledgable in different languages such as Russian, Greek, French and Asian. YMMV as she won't loosen up until she knows you. Hana Spa sometimes has some young chicks too from time to time. If you are interested, go east on rt 70 to exit 82 (rt. 40). go a few miles take a left at traffic light (Piney Orchard Lane) back of office complex on right bottom of hill.

Pisser
01-25-03, 17:16
I saw her yesterday afternoon. She said she hadn't been out much lately. Her name is Pam. She's about 5'2', long wavy brown hair, petite body, with a bit of a stomach. Very nice. I got a BBBJ, she has a mouth like velvet and she takes her time.
Chip_s, Thx for update. How do I contact her ? Is she on Market st for daytime action?

Chip_s
01-28-03, 11:24
Chip_s, Thx for update. How do I contact her ? Is she on Market st for daytime action?

Lately she's been out at all different times. She does stay with a guy from time to time who is SW friendly, but last time I saw her, she hadn't been staying with him. She's usually out on N. Market Street between 5th and 7th. Sometimes she's on 7th between Market and Bentz.

Chip_s
01-28-03, 11:27
Originally posted by drummerboy
The closest FS amp to the Frederick area is actually in Ellicott City called Hana Spa. One of the providers is Connie who has been there for a few years has been rated in the top ten (last year)in the Washington area by Gentlemen's Review. She has been known to give BBBJTC and knowledgable in different languages such as Russian, Greek, French and Asian. YMMV as she won't loosen up until she knows you. Hana Spa sometimes has some young chicks too from time to time. If you are interested, go east on rt 70 to exit 82 (rt. 40). go a few miles take a left at traffic light (Piney Orchard Lane) back of office complex on right bottom of hill.

There is one closer to Frederick. It's the Silver Lining Spa on Urbana Pike south of I-70. I've been there once, and after the tit rub on my back, I was asked what else I wanted. I tried for fs, and I think once you are established there, it is available. I ended up with a 69.

Chip_s
01-28-03, 11:29
Originally posted by dickadick
hello gents,

New to this forum. Just got stationed in ft detrick and was wondering what the action was like here. doesn't look too good from what i've been reading.

Pisser, any update on pillhead?

There is one closer to Frederick. It's the Silver Lining Spa on Urbana Pike south of I-70. I've been there once, and after the tit rub on my back, I was asked what else I wanted. I tried for fs, and I think once you are established there, it is available. I ended up with a 69.

Pisser
01-29-03, 12:21
Lately she's been out at all different times. She does stay with a guy from time to time who is SW friendly, but last time I saw her, she hadn't been staying with him. She's usually out on N. Market Street between 5th and 7th. Sometimes she's on 7th between Market and Bentz.

Thx, Chip_s . I will check her out and report back. I 'm looking for basic good local lunchtime f/s in fredrick area for daytime action.

Happy Day
01-29-03, 19:03
This is my first post since you've had to register. But, I used to post all the time. (just saying I'm not new to this forum)

There is a place I used to go to in Frederick all the time and they remained open even after Alpine and all the others closed. It was called Sedona Sun. I live in DC now, so I don't get out there to check it out, but my guess is that it probably is still there.

I had the best times there! $75 door / $75 to the girl. They were all HOT american girls. I've had everything from DATY in a hot tub to FS, depends on the girl and how much they know you. YMMV.

I'm not even sure if they're open now, but please update if you check them out. I would love to go there again if I get out that way, but not knowing, I'm not going to make a special trip.

To get there, Take 15 S out of Frederick and exit on New Zion Rd. (I think it's "new" zion). Go West (right) til the first intersection. I think it's a stop sign. Make a left (south) and there will be a building on the right with a gravel parking lot. I think there's a landscape company there too. The front windows say Tanning stuff. The enterance is the first door on the right side.

Please post to let everyone know if it's still there and operating! Good luck.

Chip_s
02-03-03, 08:29
Thx, Chip_s . I will check her out and report back. I 'm looking for basic good local lunchtime f/s in fredrick area for daytime action.

There's a girl who sometimes stands on the corner on 6th and N. Market. She's young and skinny. Gives a good bbbj. I don't remember her name. There's an abandon building on the SE corner, she usually stands in the doorway. SW action in Frederick these days is getting very sparse.

Chip_s
02-03-03, 08:31
Originally posted by Happy Day
This is my first post since you've had to register. But, I used to post all the time. (just saying I'm not new to this forum)

There is a place I used to go to in Frederick all the time and they remained open even after Alpine and all the others closed. It was called Sedona Sun. I live in DC now, so I don't get out there to check it out, but my guess is that it probably is still there.

I had the best times there! $75 door / $75 to the girl. They were all HOT american girls. I've had everything from DATY in a hot tub to FS, depends on the girl and how much they know you. YMMV.

I'm not even sure if they're open now, but please update if you check them out. I would love to go there again if I get out that way, but not knowing, I'm not going to make a special trip.

To get there, Take 15 S out of Frederick and exit on New Zion Rd. (I think it's "new" zion). Go West (right) til the first intersection. I think it's a stop sign. Make a left (south) and there will be a building on the right with a gravel parking lot. I think there's a landscape company there too. The front windows say Tanning stuff. The enterance is the first door on the right side.

I'll check it out.

Chip_s
02-03-03, 08:36
Silver Lining Spa,

I went there again. Mamasan let me in, asked if I had been there before etc. I said yes and gave her $60.00 for an hour. I asked if Kimberly was there, she said no that Kimberly only worked part time. I undressed. Mamasan came back into the room and took me to the shower. I ended up with the Mamasan. I know there were other girls there, because I heard doors slam while we were in the shower. Mamasan gave me a good back rub. When I turned over, I put my hand on her tits. She started playing with my cock. After a while I asked if she did extras. She looked at me and asked what I meant. When I said fuck, she said they only do hand jobs there. I asked about a 69, and she said she was on her period. She did let me suck her tits while she did the hand job. She then cleaned me up and finished the massage. It would seem that the amount of service depends on the girl you get.

Chip_s
02-04-03, 10:43
Originally posted by Happy Day

It's still listed in the Frederick Telephone directory under tanning studios. 5305 Jefferson Pike. Frederick, md. 301-473-9910 $60-30min, $85-45min, $100-60min

LoveLOS
02-06-03, 06:36
Tue,

On my way to the BWI airport to Tucson (see my report there and Nogales MX) I stopped at Hana Spa for a half hour session. Got the Taller girl (Darlene?). She gave me a nice massage and very skilled HJ without even asking about extras or for more funds.

She seemed pleasantly surprised that I gave her a $20 tip. It was mid day and she was dressed in sweat pants and t-shirt. Not the same effect as bikini and high heels... Whats up?

Looks 5, Service 7-8, attitude 8

Is this standard fare for first timers?

LoveLOS

DrummerBoy
02-06-03, 23:52
You must leave a larger tip if you want the clothes to come off. They frequently wear drab clothing. You don't see bikini's around here. Most Amps the girls wear short/sexy dresses and peal down to thongs.

If you visit more often, special services becomes easier.

LoveLOS
02-10-03, 08:13
Originally posted by drummerboy
You must leave a larger tip if you want the clothes to come off. They frequently wear drab clothing. You don't see bikini's around here. Most Amps the girls wear short/sexy dresses and peal down to thongs.

If you visit more often, special services becomes easier.

She never asked for a tip at all, I stopped her on the way out the door to give it to her. I figure the first time visit factor was the problem.

The trip reports for Nogales Mexico (NW border towns) and Tucson AZ are now posted. I think they make interesting reading, hope you agree.

LoveLOS

BangMan
02-12-03, 00:10
If you are regular at Hana you will get the full show and then some. Connie is especially proficient.

Moonlight is closer to work, so I haven't been to Hana for a while.

Originally posted by LoveLOS
Tue,

On my way to the BWI airport to Tucson (see my report there and Nogales MX) I stopped at Hana Spa for a half hour session. Got the Taller girl (Darlene?). She gave me a nice massage and very skilled HJ without even asking about extras or for more funds.

She seemed pleasantly surprised that I gave her a $20 tip. It was mid day and she was dressed in sweat pants and t-shirt. Not the same effect as bikini and high heels... Whats up?

Looks 5, Service 7-8, attitude 8

Is this standard fare for first timers?

LoveLOS

LoveLOS
02-12-03, 08:31
Originally posted by BangMan
If you are regular at Hana you will get the full show and then some. Connie is especially proficient.
Thanks BangMan,
Thought I was losing my touch. See my post in DC today for comparison shopping...

LoveLOS

XTorchX
02-12-03, 12:14
bangman.. i recently went to moonlight and was charged 80 for c/bj. Is that normal or did I get ripped?

Chip_s
03-01-03, 20:40
I just had the most incredible total GFE at the Silver Lining Spa in Frederick County. A different Mamasan met me at the door. I took the hour for $60. I asked if Kimberly was there, she said no but she would send a real nice girl. She sent the most petite Korean girl that I had ever seen. Mooshie came in and gave me a big hug wrapped the towel arownd me and off to the shower. When we got back to the room she said face down. While she was working on my back eventually pulled my right arm behind my back and sat on my hand with her pussy. Of course I immediately went to work. She never flinched. A little later she did the same with my left arm. I went to work on the pussy again. SHe is so tiny that she had to get up on the table for the whole back massage. She got up on my back and used her knees and lower legs. It was incredible. Finally the good part. She had me turn over. She was sitting beside me so I could slide my hand under her shorts. Her pussy was soping wet! I had no problem sliding my finger up inside. She adjusted herself so I could get all the way in SHe started sucking my nipples. I started pulling up her shirt, she helped. I wanted to pull it off but she indicated no. Her breasts were very small with very long nipples. I started sucking them,. she started sucking mine. It was incredible. SHe let me have her ass her pussy. She kissed me full on the mouth with tongue. She finally got on top of me and started fucking me with her tiny breasts. I was extrememly hard at this point. I finally pulled her up and started to try to have intercourse. She resisted slightly at first. I picked her up and she helped me slide in. Her pussy was so tight. (Yes there was no rubber). I the lifted her off of me and positioned here to sit on my face. I began eating, and pulling on those tiny nipples. She was really getting into it. It didn't take too long for her to cum really hard. I kept eating, she kept cumming. My cock was hard again, she let me pull her shorts off completely, and let me slide right in. She let me cum inside her. She then got dressed and started rubbing me all over, hugging me and kissing me. Then it was over. She started dressing me and hugging me. She told me when I come back to only see her. Mooshie. I said yes. Not once did this girl ever ask for money. I only went in with the 60 for the room and 60 for a tip. I thought I was only going to get a hand job. I rolled up the money and slide it in her bra. She smiled, gave me another hug. Took my hand and walke me to the back door. In the back room was the mamasan and the pappasan. And another girl. Mamasan asked how I like. I had a big smile. Papasan gave me the Thumbs up and I gave the thumbs up back with a big smile and nodding in approval. I will definetely go back.

York
03-07-03, 17:24
TO CHIP-S

Please give me the phone number and address
to Silver Lining Spa; I would like to see Mooshie
also. What is her approximate age?

I'm from Pa. so don't know where this Spa is.

You said a new mamasan and papasan.

Was the woman named Lily and the guy Dave?

Was the woman about 35 and medium to slim with
a bit of a young girls voice but loud and laughing?

These 2 used to run the Callowhill spa in Philly
which has been closed since a raid in October; they
usually work as a team.

You can send me reply to jeffrey041573@hotmail.com

Really would appreciate detailed info, plan to go there
Mooshie seems really good.

Chip_s
03-07-03, 18:14
Another Silver Lining Spa Experience.

This time I went in and there was a different Mamasan (THis one walks with a limp). I asked for Moosie. Mamasan say I have to wait 25 minutes for Moosie. She takes me to the TV room. I sit about two minutes. A very slender Korean girl with very large tits comes out and starts seducing me (She later tells me her name is Jeanie). I give in. We go to the room. Mamasan sticks her head in the door and reminds her that I have to pay. WE do the shower thing. She pays good attention to the important areas. We go back to the room. She starts giving me a very light fingertip massage. It was very good. I hear her lift her top and then I feel some very hard nipples on my back. She also does some kissing and nibbling. It gets so intense between the two of us that I turned over with out being instructed. SHe lets me remove her shorts. She removes her top from her waist. So now we're both nude. She plays more and finally starts sucking my cock. She gives me a BBBJ and swallows. Then she lays down beside me and starts holding me and cuddling me. One thing leads to another and I end up eating her pussy. She does resist a little and finally gives in and lets me finish. What an experience. During the whole time, we never discussed money. She helped me get dressed, and as we were walking out I slid 3 Jacksons in her top.

For those who want to know. It's on Buckeystown Pike or MD-355, (Market Street in Frederick) just north of Grove road and a mile South of I-70. If you come off I-70 the road you get on forks just to the south of I-70. GO TO THE LEFT. It's on the west side of Buckeystown. It's a small white house with blue trim. There's a electric sign in front. It's next to Snakeman's Tattoo Parlor. I don't have the number with me. It's not listed in the book but it but you may be able to get it from 411.

Chip_s
03-07-03, 18:16
Originally posted by york
TO CHIP-S

Please give me the phone number and address
to Silver Lining Spa; I would like to see Mooshie
also. What is her approximate age?

I'm from Pa. so don't know where this Spa is.

You said a new mamasan and papasan.

Was the woman named Lily and the guy Dave?

Was the woman about 35 and medium to slim with
a bit of a young girls voice but loud and laughing?

These 2 used to run the Callowhill spa in Philly
which has been closed since a raid in October; they
usually work as a team.

You can send me reply to jeffrey041573@hotmail.com

Really would appreciate detailed info, plan to go there
Mooshie seems really good.

I don't catch their names.

York
03-07-03, 19:07
To CHIP_S

would you give me address and phone?

Paland
03-07-03, 19:16
Hey Chip.....I don't do AMPs very often but your articulations and style of writing makes a person reconsider. So many of the AMPs are either extremely cautious or just poor customer service that I just kind of gave up. I am one of those people that will walk out or pay minimum if I don't get the full treatment.

I will generate enough touching and encouragement that should make them comfortable with my desires. And of course, some of them provide the great shower and massage but most do not. I know this is not why we go to AMPs, but my expectations are for at least a good massage plus the extras.

Just my $.02 and wanted to say that I enjoy postings.

Chip_s
03-09-03, 14:55
Originally posted by york
To CHIP_S

would you give me address and phone?

As I have stated before, they are not listed in the book.. Next time I'm in the neighborhood, I write down the address and phone number. If you check January and February posts, you will find the information you seek.

Chip_s
03-09-03, 14:59
Originally posted by Paland
Hey Chip.....I don't do AMPs very often but your articulations and style of writing makes a person reconsider. So many of the AMPs are either extremely cautious or just poor customer service that I just kind of gave up. I am one of those people that will walk out or pay minimum if I don't get the full treatment.

I will generate enough touching and encouragement that should make them comfortable with my desires. And of course, some of them provide the great shower and massage but most do not. I know this is not why we go to AMPs, but my expectations are for at least a good massage plus the extras.

Just my $.02 and wanted to say that I enjoy postings.

It took numerous visits to this AMP to get the level of service that I am currently getting. Frederick County is extremely conserative. They have to be careful.

Spacetaint
04-06-03, 11:35
New user here & new to Frederick as well. Trying to get a feel for whats the best bang for my buck here or also in Montgomery Co. I have to be careful about splurging as I need to be discreet with my cash withdrawals lest my accountant (wife) ask where it's all going. But for the occasional outing, I want to make sure and not get ripped. It sounds like Sedona Sun is pretty high quality, but I'm thinking the Silver Lining might be more affordable with respectable quality. I ultimately just want a good BBBJTC (which I have yet to experience from the handful of AMPs I've been to before). FS doesn't interest me at this time & a HJ just seems like a waste of money. I know I may come off sounding cheap, but it is more me being cautious and trying not to raise suspicions with a $120+ withdrawal. So I just save a little here and there.

Also, never tried the SW scene. Must say I'd be kinda nervous trying that but I am curious. Any advice for a first time pickup? Or should I just stay clear and stick with MPs.

Chip_s
04-08-03, 07:55
If you want FS try Moosie at Silver Lining Spa, she doesn't preform BJ's too well. If you want BBBJ try Jeanie. She does a great job.

Originally posted by Spacetaint
New user here & new to Frederick as well. Trying to get a feel for whats the best bang for my buck here or also in Montgomery Co. I have to be careful about splurging as I need to be discreet with my cash withdrawals lest my accountant (wife) ask where it's all going. But for the occasional outing, I want to make sure and not get ripped. It sounds like Sedona Sun is pretty high quality, but I'm thinking the Silver Lining might be more affordable with respectable quality. I ultimately just want a good BBBJTC (which I have yet to experience from the handful of AMPs I've been to before). FS doesn't interest me at this time & a HJ just seems like a waste of money. I know I may come off sounding cheap, but it is more me being cautious and trying not to raise suspicions with a $120+ withdrawal. So I just save a little here and there.

Also, never tried the SW scene. Must say I'd be kinda nervous trying that but I am curious. Any advice for a first time pickup? Or should I just stay clear and stick with MPs.

Spacetaint
04-10-03, 12:15
Thanks for the response. I'll probably just stick with AMPs. I'll have to pay a visit to Jeanie @ Silver Lining. But after reading a lot of the B'more posts, my curiousity has been piqued enough to cruise around doing sw recon for starts. Sounds like Frederick might be a bit sparse for sw action, but I'll give everyone the heads up if I get a good score.

Tony Terrific
04-17-03, 18:50
Been to the Silver Lining twice..First time jeanie was busy..went with Mooise.. Does the deed but a lousy kisser and a worse bj. Next time I was with a real cutie meenie..Very pretty, clean. Ate her like there was no tomorrow and she loves to be rimmed but when it came for my turn, she declined because I did not have a condom with me..can you believe that shit? i was a little miffed and took my big buck and left little buck. No amount of tempting her with tips would stir her..she is great if you take "byoc".

Oh..and jeanie is gone, darn it!

Chip_s
04-19-03, 11:58
Originally posted by tonyliberti
Been to the Silver Lining twice..First time jeanie was busy..went with Mooise.. Does the deed but a lousy kisser and a worse bj.
Next time I was with a real cutie meenie..Very pretty, clean. Ate her like there was no tomorrow and she loves to be rimmed but
when it came for my turn, she declined because I did not have a condom with me..can you believe that shit? i was a little miffed and took my big buck and left little buck. No amount of tempting her with tips would stir her..she is great if you take `byoc'.
Oh..and jeanie is gone, darn it!

Yes Moosie is a lousy kisser and a worse bj, but she does have a very tight and very wet pussy. She seems to like some pain too. She likes her nipples pulled. I had her masturbate for me once, and she started slapping her pussy.

Last time I was in there I didn't get the name of the girl, but as soon as I turned over, she asked about money. I gave her some, she took off her top, I gave her more, she took everything off. We ended up in a 69 and I got a BBBJ.

Chip_s
04-22-03, 07:45
Originally posted by Spacetaint
Thanks for the response. I'll probably just stick with AMPs. I'll have to pay a visit to Jeanie @ Silver Lining. But after reading a lot of the B'more posts, my curiousity has been piqued enough to cruise around doing sw recon for starts. Sounds like Frederick might be a bit sparse for sw action, but I'll give everyone the heads up if I get a good score.

Frederick is a bit sparse. The only one that I have seen out lately is Pam, and she is only out once or twice a week. I asked about the other girls, she only talked about one. I think occasionally that Frederick's finest, sets up a sting and hauls them off to Jail for a few weeks. Usually when I see one that has been missing for a while, tells me that they have all been locked up for one thing or another. I remember a few years ago, they were everywhere. It was common to see 4 or 5 sitting on the bench at 7th and N Market.

Boomer1821
04-22-03, 23:57
Be aware that Silver Lining may not be all that satisfying for you. I went there recently after reading some good reports on this forum; I certainly got a good massage, but nothing else was forthcoming. Don't get me wrong, the place is clean, mama-san was pleasant, and the girl was very attractive...but I can get a good massage anywhere. I'm not sure what the deal is...I was as polite as I know how to be, I am clean cut and well dresssed...I have read in previous posts that they are somewhat careful there because Frederick is so conservative. It's a shame because right up until I got the "massage all finished", I was thinking "this place is aces!". Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed...I wasn't expecting the world as a first-timer, but I've been to 5 or 6 AMPs and *always* have gotten at least a rub and a tug, even the first time. Not sure if I'll go back or not.

Chip_s
04-23-03, 07:52
Originally posted by Boomer1821
Be aware that Silver Lining may not be all that satisfying for you. I went there recently after reading some good reports on this forum; I certainly got a good massage, but nothing else was forthcoming. Don't get me wrong, the place is clean, mama-san was pleasant, and the girl was very attractive...but I can get a good massage anywhere. I'm not sure what the deal is...I was as polite as I know how to be, I am clean cut and well dresssed...I have read in previous posts that they are somewhat careful there because Frederick is so conservative. It's a shame because right up until I got the "massage all finished", I was thinking "this place is aces!". Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed...I wasn't expecting the world as a first-timer, but I've been to 5 or 6 AMPs and *always* have gotten at least a rub and a tug, even the first time. Not sure if I'll go back or not.

If they don't know you or you make them suspicious, you may be disappointed. My first time there I was told all they offer is a hand job. I've been told in other places that sometimes they don't even offer that. It's all in how they preceive you.

Boomer1821
04-24-03, 07:03
If they don't know you or you make them suspicious, you may be disappointed. My first time there I was told all they offer is a hand job. I've been told in other places that sometimes they don't even offer that. It's all in how they preceive you. Well said! The thing that got me is that the provider, couldnt quite make out the name, did do the move that I had read about. She put my arm behind my back, sat right on it, and ground around as she worked my back. I responded appropriately, if there was some suspicion of me being LE, how is that any less "questionable" than a HJ? I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here. It was a pretty good massage, maybe I'll try a couple more times to see if they "get to know me better". One question though: If only a massage is forthcoming, is a tip for the provider still a good idea? I certainly don't tip a "regular" massage therapist.

Chip_s
04-28-03, 11:15
Originally posted by Boomer1821
Well said! The thing that got me is that the provider, couldnt quite make out the name, did do the move that I had read about. She put my arm behind my back, sat right on it, and ground around as she worked my back. I responded appropriately, if there was some suspicion of me being LE, how is that any less "questionable" than a HJ? I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here. It was a pretty good massage, maybe I'll try a couple more times to see if they "get to know me better". One question though: If only a massage is forthcoming, is a tip for the provider still a good idea? I certainly don't tip a "regular" massage therapist.

That sounds like Moosie. She's very petite and very young looking. She did that to me. I responded appropriately as well. When we finally got down to business, she let me finger her. She was sopping wet. She has a very tight pussy.

WellHungGuy
04-30-03, 23:30
I'll be in the area soon on biz travel. Based on the posts here, is it correct to assume that the SW activity is low to non-existant?

Chip_s
05-01-03, 06:42
Originally posted by wellhungguy
I'll be in the area soon on biz travel. Based on the posts here, is it correct to assume that the SW activity is low to non-existant?

That's about right. There are one or two girls out there. Pam is very nice and has a mouth like velvet. She has long brown hair and about 5'2". She has a small belly but a nice shape.

There is one girl out occasionally. She's usually on 5th, but sometimes on N. Market. I don't know her name, but gentlemen beware, she's a ripoff. She will get into the car talking about she needs money for something and ask you to feel her tit so she knows you are not the police. If you're lucky, she may take your cock in her mouth for a second or two, but that's about it. She's black, about 5'5 or so, and a half decent body. She'll want the money upfront and then want you to go and park somewhere around the corner and she'll drop off the money and then be back. Guess what? She doens't come back. Yes this is experience talking.

If you like AMP's, go down to Silver Lining Spa. It's on Urbana Pike (South Market Street, South of I-70). You'll have good luck there.

Aman Tuleev
05-04-03, 12:17
Hi, I am novice for this place ...

Does somebody have a phone for Silver Lining Spa.

And a question. Is it safe place? I mean, if I go there, can LE to bust me?

Thanks,
Aman

Chip_s
05-09-03, 06:24
Originally posted by Aman Tuleev

Thanks,
Aman

I have been there several times with no problems at all. It's in Frederick County, not Frederick City, (The City limits are at I-70). This place is south of I-70, (right next door to Snakeman's Tattoo Parlor). It's a white house with blue trim. There's a large sign in front.

Silver Lining Spa
5816 Urbana Pike, (Md. 355)
Frederick, MD 21704
301) 846-4443

York
05-09-03, 17:51
Re: Silver Lining Spa

Does Jenni still work there?

And what about Mooshie?

I know they move on quickly; heard Jenni
was on "vacation", didn't know if that was
permanent, often is in 'Amp talk".

Thanks

Boomer1821
05-10-03, 00:06

Thanks,
Aman i second chip_s...the silver lining is in a safe part of town, and is very nicely set up inside. LE is a possible issue no matter where you go, but i haven't ever had an issue over the 5 years i've been amping, though i have heard stories.

Cheers

Aman Tuleev
05-10-03, 13:28
Thanks, guys!

I was in silver lining ... There are was no Jenni or Mooshie. Accidentally I entered through backdoor and missed mamasan. There are was Minie and she lead me to a parlor. Mamasan come later to see me, I do not remember her name. Ok, mamasan asked me where I knew about them and probably I did something wrong when told them that read about in internet, mamasan was worried.
Minie was not expressing. After shower and 2 minutes of massage she asked me about money. She told me that she will undressed for money, and she did it for $80. She rejected BJ and FS even for more money ... She is not a kisser ... So, I had a HJ for 60+80... I wrote about it only because I want to ask - Is it normal for AMP?
Another question ... What about STD in AMP? Is it possible?

Thank You,
Aman

WellHungGuy
05-10-03, 20:39
Chip_s, thx for the info. I cruised later in the evening (on several evenings) in the area posted here. Saw nothing for SW activity...

Djay
05-27-03, 13:58
I went to Silver Lining Spa last week. Two new girls were working there. In my last visit I was with Minie, she was either on vacation or left the spa. I had good time with her. Not a kisser but nice body. This time a new korean girl, ok looking, took me to a room. I gave her $60 for 1 hour. She left the room and another girl Julie came over for my session. She told me, she is from Hongkong. She is about 5 over all. She said she is 26, am not sure though, may be older. She started out with sensual massage with her body and tits. Boy, I was not used to this, so I came right after I turned over. She did not have to work hard on me for a happy ending. It all happened in the begining, lol.. She had another guy waiting for her (her call in may be) in another room. She was willing to give FS but Mr. happy had already spewed out. And I did not want to push her for second cum. Though I had more then 40 mnts left. She gave me nice massage afterwards. She went to next room a few times I guess to reassure her next customer. Overall a nice time. Could have done better.

Amp Meter
07-08-03, 14:18
Greetings Gentlemen,

I've been lurking for some time and I think it's time I put in some reports. Recently I went to the Silver Lining Spa. I'm a regular there although I'm going to have to cut back. Their quality is suffering. Was met by Amy, She's a little stocky and has strange curly hair for a Korean. Also has some strange skin disorder (a mole?) on one arm! I'd say she's a 4 on the AMP meter, but I will give her credit for being very friendly and pleasant.

Very nice shower, good sensual massage and nice hand job finish. 60+60. She wasn't willing to go for FS, although I've had some great ones at this place in the past. Cleanliness seems to be suffering there too. I appreciate nice clean towels, maybe these ones were used? Yikes!

The other girl they have is easily a 7. I don't know about FS with her.

Next trip will be to Sedona. Last time there the girls were getting a little old and beefy, and with the usual American attitudes. Full report to come.

Amp Meter

Amp Meter
07-14-03, 12:37
For all you SW afficionados:

Frederick City police ran a sting last week, arresting two mongers who were "lucky" enough to get their names published in the local rag. One of them allegedly got nailed for offering crack to the cop who was posing as a working girl. Even the write up in the paper made it sound like a set up.

The situation in Frederick City is very bad these days, but all signs point to the mayor's ultimate demise. Hopefully freedom will once again ring in the City of the Clustered Spires.

Chip_s
07-15-03, 16:43
Went to the Silver Lining Spa today. Had a nice time with Julie. The massage was a little harder that I liked, but the tittie massage was great. She was completely nude by then. She licked every inch of my body with her tongue, including a rim job. She let me eat her pussy while she finished me with a hand job. Then finished the massage followed by cuddling GFE style. During the cuddling she remarked how tired she was. She let me stick my hands back in her pants and mastrubate her. She came several times, and finally made me stop. I tried to set up a date for when she got off, but she wouldn't go for it.

Chip_s
07-15-03, 16:53
Originally posted by Amp Meter
For all you SW afficionados:

Frederick City police ran a sting last week, arresting two mongers who were "lucky" enough to get their names published in the local rag. One of them allegedly got nailed for offering crack to the cop who was posing as a working girl. Even the write up in the paper made it sound like a set up.

The situation in Frederick City is very bad these days, but all signs point to the mayor's ultimate demise. Hopefully freedom will once again ring in the City of the Clustered Spires.

I think I almost ran into that. There was a cute blonde sitting on the steps of the abandon building on 5th and N. Market. We made eye contact. I tried to get her to get in, she motioned for me to go around the corner. I did and went about 50 feet. She walked up to the car. She wouldn't get in, she wanted me to roll down the window to talk. She wanted to know what was going on. I tried to get her to get in the car and she wouldn't. She wanted to know what I had in mind. I said I wanted to party. She wanted to know what was in it for her. I noticed in the rear view that a guy was hiding behind the building and peeking at us. (The same guy she was talking with earlier). I said someone's watching and drove off. She went back to the corner. I went home.

Aman Tuleev
07-17-03, 01:05
Originally posted by Amp Meter
I want to visit Silver Spa on theese days. Does it dangerous now or not?

[Sorry ... may be I am too coward]

Chip_s
07-20-03, 13:48
I want to visit Silver Spa on theese days. Does it dangerous now or not?

[Sorry ... may be I am too coward]

The Silver Lining Spa is not in Frederick City. It's in Frederick County. It's ok to go there. I was there earlier in the week.

Cooldude777
07-21-03, 14:23
Chip_s,

How much did it cost you for your services at the Silver Lining Spa? I would love to visit it this week sometime.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

KenDog
07-23-03, 15:21
Where is Silver Lining? I am going down there this weekend, and maybe I can pull away for a few minutes and check it out if it's not too far from where I'm at.

Chip_s
07-26-03, 08:43
Originally posted by KenDog
Where is Silver Lining? I am going down there this weekend, and maybe I can pull away for a few minutes and check it out if it's not too far from where I'm at.

One more time.

Silver Lining Spa
5816 Urbana Pike
Frederick, MD 21704
(301) 846-4325

It's south of Frederick, near FSK Mall

It's a white house with blue trim. There's a big sign out front. You can't miss it.

Typical $40/30min $60/60min. Tip is negotiable. Last time I laid 4 Jacksons on the towel. She just picked them up and laid them aside, and got down to business.

Chip_s
07-26-03, 08:44
Originally posted by Cooldude777
[i]Chip_s,

How much did it cost you for your services at the Silver Lining Spa? I would love to visit it this week sometime.

One more time.

Silver Lining Spa
5816 Urbana Pike
Frederick, MD 21704
(301) 846-4325

It's a white house with blue trim. There's a big sign out front. You can't miss it.

Typical $40/30min $60/60min. Tip is negotiable. Last time I laid 4 Jacksons on the towel. She just picked them up and laid them aside, and got down to business.

LoveLOS
07-27-03, 00:34
Chipper,

You sure are patient. You've posted that address, details about prices etc about three of four times. After that, I tell them to RTFF {LOL}.

FWIW - I posted a sumary of spas for DC on that board with addresses, and notes to find relevent reports on specific providers. It may help any of you guys that are heading that way.

Keep it wet,
LoveLOS

Motorback
07-27-03, 09:13
Chip....What was that address and how much did you pay again? I think I missed it the first four or five times....
Get for real....Start doing a bit more research on the boards before you keep asking the same question over and over again. There is plenty of reading for the entire MD,DC,VA area. Just take the time and do your homework. You will not always find someone as nice as Chip to keep giving you the same old info. Happy Mongoring !!

Amp Meter
07-28-03, 21:24
Sedona Sun,

Stopped by Sedona Sun today (Monday) around noon. The place was shut up tight. Has another one bit the dust or did the girls stay out too late last night?

Getting kinda dry around here. Thank heaven for the Silver Lining

Amp Meter

Amp Meter
07-29-03, 15:24
Dropped by Sedona Sun again today, and once again they were closed at noontime. Looks like we've lost anoher one.

As for good news, we have a new girl at the Silver Lining. My bad, I forgot her name. Let's call her "The New Girl" Very pretty face, nice body except for a horrible boob job. Extremely positive attitude and very friendly. She didn't go for FS but it was not missed, due to her expert hands and tongue. The New Girl is recommended.

Amp Meter

Aman Tuleev
08-12-03, 00:09
I was at Silver Lining today.

Was waiting about 30 minutes. After they told me that there are only 30 minute session for $50. No shower. Nothing.

Is something wrong?

Tony Terrific
08-15-03, 16:56
I have been to the Silver Lining Spa 5 times in the last 2 months. The first time was good, the second time OK, the last 3 times were bummers..The girls are NOT as eager to please. I know they rotate the girls and it is the luck of the draw, but maybe they should do some quality control on the new girls for us mongers!

Tony Terrific
08-29-03, 16:57
A question for the other AMP lovers.. Routinely, I give madsam

some up front, "let me in" $. Then `the' girl comes in. I get my shower and when we return to the room, I usually lay out about
80 to 100 matchsticks. Here is my question. If the girl does not
meet my expectations, can I retrieve some of the afore mentioned
matchsticks. I find it frustrating to end up with so many
match sticks for a damn HJ..Input please....

Nat Zass
08-31-03, 09:22
Tony; In general, I give Mamasan doorkeeper the sixty shekels for the room rent / shower/ massage plus bonus. However, I never lay money out until the end. The girls generally want to know how much you will pay, but don't have to see the tip.

I posted some of my rules for the road about a month ago in the Balt board, but if this helps, this is a copy;

My rules for AMPs are the same as most others, except that I do not place the tip on the table early. Other than that, the following suggestions are germaine;

1) Always act like you have been there before. If asked by the mamasan or doorkeeper, the answer is always yes, about two weeks ago. You saw Mimi, Penny, Sissy, or Yung.

2) Always take the $60.00 hour session. The $40.00 half hour session only insures clock watching in my experience. Besides, between the table shower (10 minutes), the massage (30 minutes) and the tip session (10 - 20 minutes) you will need the time.

3) If they offer a sauna, skip it. In my experience, this is a delay tactic which robs you of important time, or puts you on hold while they deal with other monger - hobbyists.

4) Go for the whole experience. Have fun. If you simply push for full service, you are missing out on a potentially great table shower and a massage. If you doubt me, try lying down on the shower table with your legs spread and your landing gear pointing down. Nine times out of ten your (if experienced) 'provider' will give you a lift that is as good as it gets.

5) You probably know, but if you hit AMPs often, go early. I try for Monday through Thursday before 1:30 pm. The ladies are not tired, and there is less rush than on a Friday after 3:30 pm when all the guys show up with their weekly pay in their hands.

6) Unlike Easy in Richmond (or DC) I do not recommend letting the tip talk for me. You should let the girl tell you when to turn over, etc. Almost all the times, if you are conversing with her with humor and respect (language barriers aside) she will ask you one of two questions. A) 'What you want, honeyboy?', or B) 'How much money you have, honeyboy?'. I always wait for the massage to figure out what I want. For me, if the girl is young, inexperienced, impatient, pushy about money, I may opt for the rub and tug only. Otherwise, I will usually choose the 1/2 and 1/2. On occasion, the girl will skip the questions and simply start with a CBJ or BBBJ to start. I go with the flow. (This depends on the house, because at Hana, Kyoto, and Moonlight the ladies ALWAYS leave the room to get a condom, if you select FS.)

7) Never over-tip. Let me repeat this. NEVER OVER-TIP. Depending on the area, I will tip $20.00 for the rub and tug, $40.00 to $60.00 for verbal discussions, and $60.00, $80.00, or $100.00 for any spa treatment that ends in FS or Greek. Again, areas differ. New York City is on the high end. Baltimore is on the low end. D.C. and Waldorf are middle to high in price.

8) Life is short. Go for variety. Try all the acceptable girls in a shop, and try all the shops. Some days you may be disappointed. So what - just wipe them off your list. Towson Spa was a regular shower and a matter of fact massage with no hint of extended services. SCRATCH. Almost Paradise was similar, but I may try again because another monger posted success and pleasure. And remember, for every Towson, there are three Moonlights, Kyotos, and Hanas.

9) I don't know why other posters may not get FS if they want it. I'm not special. I try to appear the typical balding overweight American with a repressed sex life, - thats what I try to non verbally express at the door. This is the AMPs bread and butter. Inside, I talk with the girls, ask them how long they have been here, compare long work hours, listen to stories about their children. I also direct them on how hard the massage should be, how special if feels to hit the rim when kissing my balls, etc. Remember, these ladies are human. They know why you are there, and why they are there. Relax, and let them do their job. If they relax to, you win.

10) If you find a special girl in a specific spa, go to her often. These ladies are short timers - most seem to stay 60 days to six months, and you should grab for the pleasure while it exists.

11) Talk to the mamasan if necessary. Specifically if service was rushed or incomplete, let her know. In June I hit Jessup (you know the one - north of 175 on Rt 1) and got a girl who was a clock watcher, and who thought an hour was 40 minutes. After the rub and tug, I tipped her on the low end (you ALWAYS tip, but you determine the appropriate amount) and told her to get the mamasan. I told the mamasan that I was unhappy about the rush job (true) and that I have visited every 2 weeks for 4 1/2 years (lie) and that I was disappointed with the service this time. We agreed that I would come back two days later, and I received a two girl finish for my $60.00 (plus double tips of $80.00) for about 90 minutes and 2 pops. I'll be back.

Hope this helps, Tony.

Nat

Djay
09-01-03, 21:52
Do the girls say they are having period, or show tampon (string hanging but no blood mark), to make an excuse to avoid FS and remove the panties? It has happened to me twice at Silver Lining. I thought the girls were pretending to have period to avoid FS. Anyone feels that way? Otherwise nice finish. Two new girls are nice looking. The one I had barely spoke english and had tampon string hanging out when she removed her underpant. Nice session overall very mechanical though. I am pissed with this period excuse though.

Chip_s
09-24-03, 14:54
I just called Sedona Sun. They are open. The rates are 60/30. 100/60. I've been out of circulation for a while. Have the rates gone up?

Chip_s
09-24-03, 18:16
I paid a visit to my favorite Spa today. I paid the normal $60.00 to the mamasan. I laid 4 Jacksons on the table. A young girl came in right away. She moved the Jacksons out of the way. We did the shower and she asked if I wanted Junior washed. Of course I did. We went back to the room and started the massage. She wasn't a particularly good massuse, but she was cute and friendly and had a large frame and was tall for the typical korean girl. She also had baby fat. After a short time she layed fully clothed on top of me. I started humping her and she soon had a orgasm. I finally did manage to get her bra and top off. I tried for the shorts, but she said that "her owner told her not to". (meaning the mamasan). Now this is the first time that I have ever heard one of the girls say this. After the massage was over we layed and cuddled for a bit. She works there 24/7 and is not allowed to leave. I am really intrigued by the owner thing. Are they really owned? I'm wondering if they can be purchased from the Mamasan.?

Larry 56
09-25-03, 20:39
She works there 24/7 and is not allowed to leave. I am really intrigued by the owner thing. Are they really owned? I'm wondering if they can be purchased from the Mamasan.?

Now that's an interesting question. Yes, if the price is right. They have to pay off "their bill to get here". Some work in nail salons as well as AMPs. The Korean mafia started this thing going. Now the Chinese are getting into. And you know about the Russians.

It's tough to get an asking price accepted. They need to move them around to keep them out of trouble.

Larry!

Maxwell
09-26-03, 19:12
She works there 24/7 and is not allowed to leave. I am really intrigued by the owner thing.
Are they really owned? I'm wondering if they can be purchased from the Mamasan.?

Now that's an interesting question. Yes, if the price is right. They have to pay off "their bill
to get here". Some work in nail salons as well as AMPs. The Korean mafia started this thing
going. Now the Chinese are getting into. And you know about the Russians.

It's tough to get an asking price accepted. They need to move them around to keep them
out of trouble.

I don't normally post on this board, and was just cruising through and saw this. Interesting, because just last night I saw a documentary on PBS about trafficking. They followed the story of one person who was tricked into being trafficked after wanting to immigrate from Moldovia to Italy. She eventually ended up in Italy, but not after being passed between multiple owners and working as a prostitute in a few other countries. They also followed a girl from Columbia who went to Japan. They both didn't get out until somehow their handlers were caught. I am aware that this happen in this country also, but they didn't follow any prostitute traffickers. They followed some manual labor traffickers. A mexican guy was made to work in a tomato field. There's probably some discussion about trafficking on the Morality of Prostitution board here. I noticed a mention of it there.

Tonto
09-26-03, 22:08
OK guys, after reading these last couple posts I just had to jump in. I know you are talking about the Frederick area and I really dont know about that area, but I am very knowledgable about the other Maryland spa areas. First of all, none and I mean NONE of the girls are bought and sold. I have insider, first hand knowledge about the workings of the spas. All of the ladies are free to come and go as they wish. If a particular lady says she cant leave, that only means she dont want to get fired for not working her shift. All the ladies have days off and can go and do anything they want. They are all there of their own free will.

Reading posts like the ones Chip and Larry posted do nothing but bring about unwanted scrutinty by LE. You would not believe how many of these wonderful ladies are married or have regular boyfriends. I just dont understand where some of these comments come from. Please think before you start making such damaging accusations.

Clix
09-28-03, 23:42
I second Tonto's ascertions.
These ladies are free to do as they want.
What they want is to make big money in a short period of time and most of it is tax free (you think they report tips?).

Tonto
09-29-03, 12:34
After being out of commission for a while, made it back yesterday during the ravens game. W/W Conkling were dead. Made my way over to PP and saw an acceptable wsw so decieded to check her out. Names Michelle, 31yo. Drove around a little and talked. I like to do this first to get a feel for the ladies. She seemed ok so we went to a seculed area and spent the usual jackson. Michelle is about 5'6" and 120 lbs. Medium length brown hair and very tiny chest. Looks are about a 7. Not bad but no beauty queen. She said she has been in the PP area for a couple years but I have never seen her there before. She also told me that business was very slow Sunday afternoon. Mabey because of the ravens game, but she had been strolling around for a couple hours and very few mongers were even driving by. I would pick her up again with no problem.

Chip_s
09-29-03, 19:27
I went back to the a couple of days later hoping to have a session with the same girl. She wasn't there. The girl I had that day told me the same thing.

DrummerBoy
09-30-03, 19:41
I also second tonto's assertions. The sex slave assertions are just bogus. It isn't happening here. I have been to many places around the nation and have not once walked into a slave-worker spa. I haven't been to a spa in Frederick, but, occasionally I pass through and may stop if I hear of the good times returning...

Tarl
10-02-03, 02:22
Coming to Frederick (I'm from Seattle) on business soon, any good recommendations on SW's or AMP's? Do you guys have good strip joints that provide a little extra?

Sin Remeo
11-06-03, 22:27
Any SW action?

I saw one young girl with dark hair about 2 weeks ago sitting at steps of an abandoned house on 6th Street right off Market Street around 11:30pm. Does anyone know her? Any information will help.

Sin Remeo

Chip_s
11-22-03, 22:44
She might be. The report that I get is most of them are locked up. Fredneck City seems go do a good job of that. Did this girl have log brown hair? If it's who I think it is, she has a mouth like velvet. Definitely worth it.

Sin Remeo
11-23-03, 03:28
Chip_s,

Thanks for the response. Read my private message to you.

Any info on non-asian MP's in Frederick area?

Thanks.

Sin Remeo

Bill Gold
01-04-04, 19:40
I was looking for a Spa place in Frederick. Anyone know where one is?

Bill

LexLuther
01-05-04, 20:35
I was recently in Frederick and looked around for some of the SPA's which were in business as recently as a year or so ago. They all seem to closed including the non-asian Alpine Spa. My guess is that the conservative Frederick City police (Frederick County has no police force) became irritated with the rapid growth of the sex industry in this town and shut them all down. It is unfortunate that these entrepreneurs are unable to curb their greed and when one or two are successful, there often follow a plethora of others. This, however, gives the lie to the myth that this is a monolithic industry. The spa owners are obviously independent business people.

LexLuther

Tony Terrific
01-30-04, 08:22
Damn, is this city dead. I drive through the city at least twice a week scouting for sw and they are nowhere to be found..They have to be here simply because of the size and location of Frederick, but where the hey do they hide?

Sam
02-12-04, 01:02
You might want to read this news item about a bust in the town.

http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/departments/newsroom/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2088164

I hope it doesn't apply to you.

Mark1976
02-12-04, 02:53
This was a escort based bust that was done a few years ago.

Adrenal
03-15-04, 23:03
Well I am going to be here for a little while. Is there ANY AMP in this area that is still open? Is there a local paper that I can pick up? The city paper seems mostly to deal with Baltimore.

Also I have found good deals with Chinese apts in my travels. Are there any suggestions for locating some in this area?

Tony Terrific
03-24-04, 18:49
Has anyone been to the Silver Lining lately?

Adrenal
03-25-04, 01:14
I went tonight but after 11:30 p.m. and there was no answer. Tried calling around 9:00 p.m. and also no answer.

Adrenal
03-25-04, 20:38
Went to Silver Lining. It is stll open, its just that it closes at 8 p.m. According to the provider, sometimes they will close at seven if business is not good.

I saw Bibi. I don't know if it is the same Bibi as listed in the District.

Has anyone gotten FS at Silver Lining. I didn't try.

Adrenal
03-29-04, 22:24
Another time at Silver Lining. I don't think they do more than HJ.

ChicaLover
03-30-04, 01:03
It looked extremely dead today on Market street area during the mid afternoon.

Alty100
04-08-04, 12:36
I have been to Silver Lining a few times and have had different ladies do different things. 1st was just a HJ. 2nd was BBBJ with my going downtown as well. 3rd was Russian. She had a boob job and looked good. The parlor is not as nice as those in D.C. but is sometimes better than the distance. Anyone with info on where to go in the area please let me know. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Forrest
04-17-04, 01:55
I'm new to the forum and am planning to be in the Frederick area soon. I saw an ad in the Baltimore Paper for a place called New Attitudes that advertises lingerie shows. Has anyone had an experience with this place?

Forrest
05-05-04, 15:22
Well, I was in Frederick on Thursday and Friday, but couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. And I'm guessing from the lack of response, that no one else has had any experience with this place?

LurkerNoMore
05-08-04, 02:44
Forrest-

I went to a place with that same name a few years ago when it was in a little shopping center in New Market ( a few miles east of Frederick). I thought they went out of business, but maybe they just moved to a different location. Did the ad give an address?

My experience was typically that of an AMP, but they were not Asian. Mid 40s, slightly overweight trailer trash type; but gave a pretty good HJ!

LNM

Forrest
05-11-04, 16:40
Yeah, I never was able to get an address, but a friend told me that it is the same place your're talking about. Apparently moved to Hagerstown and just came back. I saw their ad in the Baltimore paper, but when I didn't get an answer to my calls, I threw it out.

Forrest

LurkerNoMore
05-15-04, 00:08
Forrest,

I will definatley check it out sometime soon. I will post my review for you!

LNM

Red Bill
05-20-04, 15:08
Checked Sedona off 340 & New Zion. Sorry, guys: the phone's disconnected & there's construction going on at their former site as a new business goes in. I'm new here, so if there was a message somewhere saying Sedona was gone I missed it.

Did check Silver Spa on 355 South of Frederick. Had gone by before, first time in as experiment. Four Jacksons / Hour, TS, good massage, HJ. Tipped well, promise of "more sexual massage" on next visit. While you enter from the front, you're escorted out the back, saying hello/good-bye to everyone (probably so they'll know you next time). My lady was so-so, but one young lady looked promising - reddish-tinted hair, green top, not a Dolly Parton but healthier than others there.

Ref SW action, I've noticed tall blond at/near N. Market & 4th, 5th, and 6th, usually sitting and smoking. Looks WAY too nice for most descriptions of SW activity in that area. With periodic stings in that area, she's possibly the lure. Didn't want to experiment to find out.

Later.

Red Bill

Fast Walston
05-23-04, 00:18
Hey guys,

Has anyone ever tried a SW by the name of Tammy, or her friend Deede. They hang out in a house by Market Street. Tammy is 30 years old, bone skinny, nice body red curly hair. Red bush too. She is not too pretty, but very friendly. I think she is somewhat cute in the face. Has a good smile. FS for $40. Every position. Very good. and Dede gives a good BJ. She has dark hair, but she has been putting on some wieght latetly. One time Deede couldnt make me bust so she called in Tammy and she made me blow all over her. Very nice girls, but beware, they are not too cute.

Red Bill
06-06-04, 01:42
I think I saw Tammy (tall, skinny, long red hair) off N. end of Market, talking to people in a van. Looked me over as I drove by - she is good looking. However, there's also a lot of teenagers nearby, too; they've all seen me driving by from time to time. Some druggies/pimps/combo-types use kids/teens as lookouts, pass the word back about so-called recurring cars/trucks on their street. Regardless, Tammy definitely looked doable. Heads up ref the teens/kids on bikes - that end of town's a trouble spot for LE, as well as any mongers.

My problem is I drive an LE-looking car, and just before I saw Tammy an LE type driving the same make/model passed me going the other way - difference was his car had all the equipment on top of the dash + antennas.

Odds on making Tammy are close to zip if I look like LE cruising. May have to stick with Silver Lining.

Anyone have any word on Sedona relocating, or where their ladies went?

Tony Terrific
06-17-04, 16:46
Wow. I have been looking for girls in Frederick for a year with no luck. Any special way to locate these girls or is it hit or miss?

Tono59
06-20-04, 15:59
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I stopped by Silver Lining yesterday. I met R??? (sounded like Rondi) and got a great massage with a HJ to finish up. Rondi spoke very little english. She paid a lot of attention to all the right places during the shower--the table is gone, it's just a sprayer in the middle of the bathroom floor. At the end she pulled off her shirt and shorts and gave me a titty-rubdown. Then she finished things up while I occupied myself by hand between her legs.

Looks 6
Massage 8.5-9
Overall 7.5

Triple E
06-22-04, 20:37
Long time lurker with a first post here as well.

I can't say I've had any luck when cruising Market either. I've tried at various times in the evening to find a fair amount of traffic and civilians, but nothing like the girls mentioned here. Tried it later at night a few times, and it was just plain dead. Perhaps I just have bad luck or just picked the wrong nights.

I may have to try Silver Lining, though. I'm unfortunate enough to be in the dead zone of Montgomery County, and while I enjoy DC, it is a bit of a hike sometimes.

Is the rate still 4 Jacksons as mentioned in a previous post?

Pluto2
06-24-04, 16:33
What ever happened to Annets?

Does anyone know where the little red-head went to?

Hondo Lane
06-24-04, 16:44
I visited a MP with the name French Connection several times over the last several years at an isolated and discreet location West of Frederick on Rte 40.

A fellow monger who personally knew a few of the ladies that worked there and who were from Baltimore made the introductions for me about 5 years ago.

I have not visited them since the famous "Stephanie/CA" scandal hit and most of us laid low in an attempt to hide from that equally infamous black book.

When I was visiting Frederick recently I tried the number I had for them and it is not working.

If someone knows anything of this operation (such as: if open or closed; contact information; and if closed, why?) please PM me.

Hondo

LexLuther
06-24-04, 21:24
I believe Annette's was in an apartment off of the Golden Mile, right? If so, that closed several years ago. I think for a while they opened closer to downtown, then closed for good. I think there was something about sickness in the family. I knew Annette since she was much younger and worked in a MP in Langley Park of all places.

LexLuther

Red Bill
06-24-04, 23:33
Ref the French Connection, checking via internet business search shows 2 possibles for this place, but with multiple returns on the same phone number. Don't know, will scout around. Fear not - when such a business folds up, another fills the void... local constabulary and citizens groups notwithstanding. Regulating vice is like regulating diarrhea - both come out regardless of anyones intentions.

Correction on my check of Sedona - it was off 40 (not 340) near New Zion Rd, but as I said it was gone with another business moving in (regualr office in that same small business park).

Cruised around the 7th-6th-5th St area, didn't see anything and haven't for a while. Haven't seen the lovely lady who may have been Tammy. May have to opt for Silver Lining or my favorite Springfield spot off Backlick.

Later.

Red Bill
06-27-04, 03:30
Sorry, must have been early Alzheimers - it WAS 340 & Mt Zion, not 40 & Mt Zion (they don't connect) for Sedona. Regrettably, no action to report.

Uncle Leo
06-29-04, 15:13
I went and checked out New Attitudes several times (3) over the past 4 weeks. It’s located off of 144 (west of Frederick) on Means Lane in what appears to be an old garden center. Anyway, first time I went their I picked Karis (sp?). She’s 40+ years old, tan all over, with BIG fake tits. Your garden variety (get it?) trailer trash type – but what the hell, I’m a sucker for tan bodies with big 'ole tits (YEAH!). Anyway, it cost 70 plus 70 tip for a pretty good nude HJ. No DFK due to a “sore throat”. Next time she says we’ll do FS. Okay, a week later I drop buy and pick Karis. This time she’s got her period and another “sore throat”. Still a great handjob for 70 plus 70. She let me give her a massage and really work her tits over. Stopped by a week later, hoping third times the charm. Picked Karis (who else?) – However she’s still on her "period" and has a sore throat. Okay, so I felt a little suckered. Still, a pretty good handjob. Let me F**k her tits. Anyway, the moral of the story is that if you can afford a 140 dollar HJ, go for it. I doubt FS is available. This place probably won’t last long.

Squonk64
07-05-04, 01:21
I too have been looking for this WSW named Tammy--the tall, carpet and drapes redhead, who supposedly works N. Market. I have been scouting the 4th through 7th street range, including the side streets, for the past few weeks, day and night, and Tammy has yet to turn up.

If someone has some help, please POST. Please do not rely on the PM system, because that leaves the rest of us without the information.

Thanks!

Muff Scout
07-05-04, 21:37
Hey All,

I usually hunt for muff in Baltimore, but I am very partial to redheads and would love to meet this Tammy.

If someone has contact info, please give a shout out.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Squonk64
07-08-04, 23:38
Tammy Update, and, hopefully, consolidated and accurate. I have gotten a few PMs from others, who will remain anonymous, so here is what I know. I have not met this elusive person, this is a summary of what others told me.

Tammy, the bone thin, carpet and drapes redhead, does not work a fixed schedule. She was last seen 2 weeks ago around 6th St. on N. Market. She may live off/on 6th St., near Market. The "bone thin" and the random hours part of her description makes me think she may be the typical CCL ("concentration camp lean") druggie you find on the Clix loop in Baltimore. She is likely smoking the pipe or shooting dope if this description is accurate, so be careful. Frederick does not have the needle exchange program Baltimore is so good at.

In the meantime, if anyone gets reliable recon on Tammy, please post or PM me. I will anonymously summarize valuable info people send me.

PS: If this gal only knew how many guys wanted her, she'd be pulling down a 6 figure salary.

Rocky11
07-09-04, 22:42
I looked for Tammy last night, at 2 different times. No luck. Earlier I had called a number that had been good for her a few weeks ago. I actually talked to her buddy, DeeDee, who was out of action at that time. She told me Tammy would be "around tomorrow". Last night, the older guy who answered the phone told me the girls didn't live there anymore.

Rocky11
07-13-04, 22:18
Well, I did not find Tammy tonight either. But I did find Sheila, a large bsw, close to South and Center, sitting on a porch. She was very nervous about LE, but finally, after walking away, came back and got in. I showed her mine, etc and we were off to a secluded spot just off a neighborhood and we negotiated a jackson for a french lesson. The lesson was given in better than average fashion. I'll look for her again.

Chip_s
07-14-04, 15:16
Tammy lives in the middle of the block on 5th street. She's married. Word has it her husband caught her with another woman the other night and beat her up. She will munch the carpet. I saw her sitting out on her front porch the othe night. She comes out when she can get away from her husband. She'll give full service for a Jackson. Tammy hangs out a lot at the house on Carrollton Drive too.

Triple E
07-24-04, 10:52
Funny, every time I'm up there, I make sure to drive Market and surrounding streets. I've never seen anything besides civilians. Bad luck I suppose.

Anyway, last week I had a rough day at work, and felt like an AMP trip. Coming from Montgomery County, Silver Lining is closer to me than DC, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Not much recent intel here, so I had to wing it.

I was a little weirded out at first, as the place is literally a house with a kitchen and normal bathroom, but I got over that quickly. Got a provider who's a little older, but still certainly not bad looking, and a great personality. Sitting on the side of a tub for a shower, instead of a table was strange, but it didn't last long.

The massage was definitely worth it, and is the best AMP massage I've ever had. I was a little surprised when she did normal massage after the flip as well, and began to wonder if they'd either gone legit, or just thought I was LE or something. Still, it was good, so I wasn't complaining.

Finally, she asked if I wanted the Lil E massaged too, we negotiated tip, and she stripped down and went to work. Mutual touching, a little Russian, and I played with the kitty during the HJ. All in all, not quite as good as FS in DC, but still worth my time.

Only major issue was price. 4 Jacksons for the house fee seems steep, as most are only 3, and regrettably, I was thinking with the wrong head when I tipped. I overtipped, as it seemed like I was going to get more, and in retrospect, I should have negotiated.

What is the usual tip at Silver Lining anyway? If I go back, it would help to know what I can get away bargaining down to.

They were also pretty cautious, asking how I found out about it, and telling me not to tell anyone (which is why I left off names in here). I guess that's to be expected with the location, and I'm sure after regular visits, that's more relaxed.

I'd rather go to DC, but I'd repeat when I don't mind not getting FS, and want to save a drive.

Bronze Hornet
08-06-04, 02:32
+French Connection, Frederick,MD

Hondo, I made contact with this establishment you inquired about a few weeks ago. BC me for number and what to request ifnyou're still interested.

I used to be a regular there as well but my travels do not generally put me in or near Frederick. Unexpectedly, I had a flight out of BWI on July 27 and had time to kill that day. I decided to use a bit of that extra time to check and see if French Connection was still in existence.

First the good news, "yes it is still open".

Now the Bad - I inquired and took reluctant advantage of the half hour rate as it has increased from 1.25 to 2 Franklins. The 1 hour rate has increased from 2 to 3 Franklins.

I met with Tiffany who made the 1/2 hour well worth the $ but it is too rich for me to revisit when better deals are had at AMP's and by some SW's.

Tiffany didn't have the natural aesthetic benefits I have encountered here before but she was determined I would not leave unhappy. She is an african american woman of about 25 years of age, 5'5", 36C-28-38, athletic/muscualr build and moderately attractive. She would get a 5 (1 added for personality) on the SW scale I have inferred from other posts here.

Bottomline - It still exists but better deals are had elsewhere.

Another recon mission, eventhough I wish I had not done completed.

BH

Red Bill
08-20-04, 08:54
For everyone's info, the Frederick paper's LE section lists the arrest of a Tammy at North Market and East 5th Street for prostitution and possession after approaching ULE. The article gave her full name & age, and also said she's from Baltimore.

Rocky11
08-21-04, 09:35
Went on the hunt for Tammy again last evenig and came very close to getting caught in a sting. I made several loops up Market to 5th and looked mid-block, as was previously reported. About the second or third time around, as I was about to turn right on 5th, there was a blonde turning the corner who gave me the look and a little wave as I eyed her. I turned the corner to pull over and wait for her to walk my way. However, I was beaten to the punch by a monger with Penna. tags, who she stopped to chat with first. It looked like she was going with him so I took off and turned around down at the 7-11 at the end of the street. When I returned, there was an unmarked LE pulled over in that spot from the opposite direction, talking to a guy with a walkie talkie. No monger mobile with Penna tags around either. I spotted her hurrying off to the other side of Market and 5th and disappeared into the shadows. I gotta remember to let the bigger head do the thinking - she looked to be about a 7 on the SW scale, which I should know is unheard of in Frederick! I looked for Shelia (previously reported BSW) down off South Street west of Market, but all that was hanging out in front of the house where I last met her were a bunch of gangstas. I did spot a possible BSW - very pregnant - walking up Market near 3rd, turned the corner to wait for her but she never appeared - may have been scooped up by another. Would have loved an encounter with her but I don't think she'll be in that state much longer - she looked about ready to give birth at any moment.

Red Bill
08-22-04, 01:33
The Frederick paper reported that Tammy was tagged by ULE for solicitation and possession near/on North Market Street and East 5th Street. Article gave her full name and said she was a Baltimore resident.

Red Bill

Squonk64
08-23-04, 15:10
Here's the press release for Tammy's arrest,

http://www.cityoffrederick.com/departments/Police/press/August%202004/08-19-04%20prostitution%20arrest.pdf,

And her booking photo, below. At least we now know what she looks like.

Enor Muscock
09-28-04, 20:09
Frederick is D-E-D dead. Cruised N market to 5th. Saw 1 bsw but nah... not my thing. Stopped in for a beer. Locals tell me FPD is running stings inside the bars. That carpet munching mayor sure f***** this town up.

Rocky11
12-16-04, 09:09
Last night, after some Christmas shopping, I did a swing around town and ran into bsw Sheila once again near South and Market area. She's not as thick as she was back in the summer. We drove to the far east side of town and found a cozy spot where I had an extensive play session with those big puppies - very responsive nips! We negotiated a quarter for a French lesson and she did a very good job - bbbjcim - took her time, good technique, even swallowed. She doesn't have a place but said she would drop 'em and do the cowgirl if I so desired, right there in the vehicle. Next time.

Red Bill
12-18-04, 11:30
I'd given up on the 4th to 7th Street reccons after Tammy got tagged and the all too noticable LE presence in the area. I'll probably wait until it either gets warmer or I decide to give myself another Xmas present. Thanks for the info, Rocky.

Last night, after some Christmas shopping, I did a swing around town and ran into bsw Sheila once again near South and Market area. She's not as thick as she was back in the summer. We drove to the far east side of town and found a cozy spot where I had an extensive play session with those big puppies - very responsive nips! We negotiated a quarter for a French lesson and she did a very good job - bbbjcim - took her time, good technique, even swallowed. She doesn't have a place but said she would drop 'em and do the cowgirl if I so desired, right there in the vehicle. Next time.

Black Yogi
12-18-04, 11:57
Hey Rock,

I live in Frederick and have been look around for so SW. Can you give me some intel on what she look like and maybe how I can go about hooking up with her.

BY

Black Yogi
12-27-04, 18:20
Cruised around Market and South street this afternoon. Boy I wish we had SW like other city. Just hit or miss here, until I can write about another one later.

BY