PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PillowTalk69
07-27-15, 21:32
Adbertising on USASG CLassifieds Legit trustworthy? PMs welcome coming up for visit and would like info on her Thanks for any helpPuntang Man.

Gutenberg469
07-28-15, 15:46
Adbertising on USASG CLassifieds Legit trustworthy? PMs welcome coming up for visit and would like info on her Thanks for any helpPuntang Man.I've not seen her but she does have excellent reviews. Search site and / or google her and her digits.

Prrr745
07-30-15, 00:20
I've not seen her but she does have excellent reviews. Search site and / or google her and her digits.I've seen her, she is legit and trustworthy, and her excellent reviews are well earned and accurate. Take care.

Sneakey1
08-01-15, 19:34
Adbertising on USASG CLassifieds Legit trustworthy? PMs welcome coming up for visit and would like info on her Thanks for any helpPuntang Man.If you treat her with respect and kindness she will amaze you.

ScottBicycle
08-12-15, 20:24
I've seen Jaylynn on several occasions. She is amazing. Trust me! She has this innocence that is so sexy and her skills are off the charts. Please treat her nice. She is such a great young lady.

Rams3757
08-13-15, 09:52
I've seen Jaylynn on several occasions. She is amazing. Trust me! She has this innocence that is so sexy and her skills are off the charts. Please treat her nice. She is such a great young lady.I'm meeting with her today. Can't wait.

Rams3757
08-13-15, 20:06
I'm meeting with her today. Can't wait.Wow. She's just as good as advertised, I have found a new regular.

SB Friend
08-13-15, 21:17
I can only echo what others have said. Jaylynn is marvelous.

I've seen Jaylynn on several occasions. She is amazing. Trust me! She has this innocence that is so sexy and her skills are off the charts. Please treat her nice. She is such a great young lady.

GFeon1
10-04-15, 22:09
Ok so I am in the process of booking with Jay Lynn wondering if anyone who's seen her could give me a private review of shat to expect with her pm please to thanks.

BobUp
10-05-15, 14:23
Ok so I am in the process of booking with Jay Lynn wondering if anyone who's seen her could give me a private review of shat to expect with her pm please to thanks.My experience.

After reading some good comments here about JayLynn I went ahead and set up an appointment with her but that didn't work out to well.

She cancelled 3 times in 7 days only hours before our appointments. The first time her excuse was questionable. The second appointment (2 days later) her excuse was almost laughable. The third only 2 hours before the appointment I get a text "got to cancel again" this time she didn't even bother to offer an excuse. That was a week ago and I've not heard anything from her. So at this point I can't give her a good recommendation.

I don't know her personal situation and hold no ill feelings. I sincerely hope she's ok.

BobUp
10-10-15, 15:27
Ok so I am in the process of booking with Jay Lynn wondering if anyone who's seen her could give me a private review of shat to expect with her pm please to thanks.GFeon1, How'd everything go we're you able to set up something? If so how'the everything go?

HornEToads
10-11-15, 03:08
Ok so I am in the process of booking with Jay Lynn wondering if anyone who's seen her could give me a private review of shat to expect with her pm please to thanks.I've had two dreams with her. The first was supposed to be an hour for $$, but she had a visitor so she arranged for BBBJ for. 80. I agreed for that night and I am glad that I did! She gave me one of the best BBBJ with CIM that I ever had. The second dream was for a full hour for $$. Unfortunately, she was in Chicago and didn't get back until later. So, I made plans with a UTR girl I know. She texted me when she got back. I decided to spring for the appointment anyways since she is really nice. I couldn't quite perform and she took it as an insult that I saw someone before her. That was the last time I saw her. She is a little self conscious about her body so she keeps a teddy on through the dream. However, her tits are lovely and the way she grinds her hips when she is sucking you off is a sight to behold. She maintains eye contact through the BBBJ which is real nice. Anyways, if you take care of her you should have a great time. I should add that she has had a stalker as well as a few bad appointments. She may be getting weary of this hobby.

Jaylynn2585
10-12-15, 09:57
Hey, I think you are a really nice guy, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but I just thought it was kinda wrong to come see me right after you've depleted yourself with two other providers. That's almost asking for a miracle, you know what I mean?

I've had two dreams with her. The first was supposed to be an hour for $$, but she had a visitor so she arranged for BBBJ for. 80. I agreed for that night and I am glad that I did! She gave me one of the best BBBJ with CIM that I ever had. The second dream was for a full hour for $$. Unfortunately, she was in Chicago and didn't get back until later. So, I made plans with a UTR girl I know. She texted me when she got back. I decided to spring for the appointment anyways since she is really nice. I couldn't quite perform and she took it as an insult that I saw someone before her. That was the last time I saw her. She is a little self conscious about her body so she keeps a teddy on through the dream. However, her tits are lovely and the way she grinds her hips when she is sucking you off is a sight to behold. She maintains eye contact through the BBBJ which is real nice. Anyways, if you take care of her you should have a great time. I should add that she has had a stalker as well as a few bad appointments. She may be getting weary of this hobby.

GFeon1
10-12-15, 19:31
I've had two dreams with her. The first was supposed to be an hour for $$, but she had a visitor so she arranged for BBBJ for. 80. I agreed for that night and I am glad that I did! She gave me one of the best BBBJ with CIM that I ever had. The second dream was for a full hour for $$. Unfortunately, she was in Chicago and didn't get back until later. So, I made plans with a UTR girl I know. She texted me when she got back. I decided to spring for the appointment anyways since she is really nice. I couldn't quite perform and she took it as an insult that I saw someone before her. That was the last time I saw her. She is a little self conscious about her body so she keeps a teddy on through the dream. However, her tits are lovely and the way she grinds her hips when she is sucking you off is a sight to behold. She maintains eye contact through the BBBJ which is real nice. Anyways, if you take care of her you should have a great time. I should add that she has had a stalker as well as a few bad appointments. She may be getting weary of this hobby.Thanks for the post, . I'll give a review once I've spent time with her. I tend to agree I would never have a date twice in the same night. But that's just me. Seems distasteful imo.

Tc9869
10-14-15, 11:23
Ok so I am in the process of booking with Jay Lynn wondering if anyone who's seen her could give me a private review of shat to expect with her pm please to thanks.For what it's worth, a lot of the responses to your question were negative, but a review of the forums is all positive. My personal experience was amazing, and I haven't looked for another provider since, which is why I don't look at these forums and took a while to respond.

DudleyB
10-15-15, 12:09
For what it's worth, a lot of the responses to your question were negative, but a review of the forums is all positive. My personal experience was amazing, and I haven't looked for another provider since, which is why I don't look at these forums and took a while to respond.I'll be there this Saturday for the Notre Dame game, please pm me her contact info. Dudleyb.

GFeon1
10-17-15, 08:27
For what it's worth, a lot of the responses to your question were negative, but a review of the forums is all positive. My personal experience was amazing, and I haven't looked for another provider since, which is why I don't look at these forums and took a while to respond.I agree I form my own opinions but others insight and experience can save from just completly wasting time and donations. I still have yet to see her as she kindly asked to reschedule about an hr prior to our appointment, after having a long day yesterday herself and wanting to be up for our appointment which I respect more than just not doing her job well. I'm not sure I will reschedule, but may do to some of her better reviews. I'm a suckered for a great BBBJ but he'll aren't we all.

Joicko
07-01-20, 13:10
She will Rob you. . and your house if you let her in. She did me 2 times. Kicked Door in Second time! Lsouthbend. Elkhart Michigan city laporte. Lost here mind.