View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rockey7373
12-12-17, 09:51
My libido depends upon it!

IAmdLynn
03-14-18, 00:52
My libido depends upon it!They're not going to post on here because of the layout of the Forum we are a small group that samples all the local and we get to personal and we identify them where they are what they do it's just the way it's laid out we even identify ourselves like who doesn't know Swede driving down the street LOL.

BostonStrong
03-14-18, 15:19
Some girls will interact in the forum. Most keep an eye on what is said in here.

They're not going to post on here because of the layout of the Forum we are a small group that samples all the local and we get to personal and we identify them where they are what they do it's just the way it's laid out we even identify ourselves like who doesn't know Swede driving down the street LOL.

GhostRider50
07-13-18, 15:42
I try to support the home page ads, but most providers are out of my budget. I do like an occassional massage by a provider with big natural tits. Can anyone help me with this one? Am moving to North Tampa area in mid August. Thanks.

DatGuy58
07-13-18, 17:58
I try to support the home page ads, but most providers are out of my budget. I do like an occassional massage by a provider with big natural tits. Can anyone help me with this one? Am moving to North Tampa area in mid August. Thanks.My housekeepers uncles nephews wifes cousin would also like to see some bigguns also. Anyone got any idea where a nice set of blouse puppies is hiding?

Beach Medic
09-02-19, 20:07
Contacted senior member sky and he gave me digits for Leah. Texted and asked for pics cause her ad doesn't have any. She replied with a front clothed no face and a doggie no face. Asked for face and she said no she has a private life and I understood. Texted back 200 Mario's for one hour of everything. Agreed and was on my way to N19 in NPR. Texted when arrived a. Nd got room #. Went into open door and Leah was there in a cute nightie. Petite brunette with brown midback hair. Greeted me with a hug then DFK, necking, groping, like long lost girlfriend. Nighter off on her knees pushed me back to the mirror so I could watch and started an legendary BBBJ with no gag DT and I was impressed. After about seven minutes she bent over bed and I put on cover, when she says everything she means it. After a hh of standing doggie and reverse Asia I had to take a little and we talked like we knew each other for years. She is 5' slight droop to her 32 Bs, a couple tats and a nice round ass. Started round 2 with harder pounding mish with legs back and she can talk dirty. It turned me on more when she got soweto and her keigle muscles gave me a great grips. After multiple positions I wanted to finish with her great oral skills. She took everything I was able to give and never said no. Upper scale room and she will only smoke inside if your ok with it. Very clean with nympho attitude. Had a great time. Will repeat. She said while she is here she wants to be gangbanged. I'm all for it.

Play safe and have fun.

Double TF
09-10-19, 06:50
Recently hooked up with Leah in the NPR area. I saw Leah 4 times while she visited the Orlando area. As was the case while visiting her at her NPR location, Leah was the nympho I wanted to see. Her description was spot on. Leah has a bubble / donkey ass. Very firm body and was into receiving backdoor poundings.

Leah is also good with DTBJ fun. I whispered into her ear on how she can get me hard for me to enter her backdoor. And Leah got on her knees and gave me extremely good head BJ. DT, bobbing up and down. And stroking it while sucking. After I was hard, entered her front door via doggy. Than she grabbed my bonder while she was bent over and stuck it up her backdoor. I allowed her to do the work by her going back and forth without me using my hands.

Then Leah starts talking dirty by calling me daddy and sir. I started groping her plump ass as if I were an actual stud and start pushing up her backdoor with everything I got. Leah started grabbing the sheets even harder demanding me to pound her as deep and hard as possible. Things got so intense that I had Leah prone on the bed with me pushing as hard as possible while up her backdoor, while moving her head to the side and giving her a hot DFK. Of course I released while deep inside her backdoor protected of course. And she did not want me to stop. I continued pumping and pounding into her gorgeous big ass. One of the best Greek adventures to date with a horny nympho woman.

RookieMonger
09-10-19, 09:06
Recently hooked up with Leah in the NPR area. I saw Leah 4 times while she visited the Orlando area. As was the case while visiting her at her NPR location, Leah was the nympho I wanted to see. Her description was spot on. Leah has a bubble / donkey ass. Very firm body and was into receiving backdoor poundings.

Leah is also good with DTBJ fun. I whispered into her ear on how she can get me hard for me to enter her backdoor. And Leah got on her knees and gave me extremely good head BJ. DT, bobbing up and down. And stroking it while sucking. After I was hard, entered her front door via doggy. Than she grabbed my bonder while she was bent over and stuck it up her backdoor. I allowed her to do the work by her going back and forth without me using my hands.

Then Leah starts talking dirty by calling me daddy and sir. I started groping her plump ass as if I were an actual stud and start pushing up her backdoor with everything I got. Leah started grabbing the sheets even harder demanding me to pound her as deep and hard as possible. Things got so intense that I had Leah prone on the bed with me pushing as hard as possible while up her backdoor, while moving her head to the side and giving her a hot DFK. Of course I released while deep inside her backdoor protected of course. And she did not want me to stop. I continued pumping and pounding into her gorgeous big ass. One of the best Greek adventures to date with a horny nympho woman.When did you see her? She told me she was in the Clearwater area yesterday.

FloridaTony60
09-29-21, 05:25
Recently hooked up with Leah in the NPR area. I saw Leah 4 times while she visited the Orlando area. As was the case while visiting her at her NPR location, Leah was the nympho I wanted to see. Her description was spot on. Leah has a bubble / donkey ass. Very firm body and was into receiving backdoor poundings. Hi sounds like fun are there # for this chic

Then Leah starts talking dirty by calling me daddy and sir. I started groping her plump ass as if I were an actual stud and start pushing up her backdoor with everything I got. Leah started grabbing the sheets even harder demanding me to pound her as deep and hard as possible. Things got so intense that I had Leah prone on the bed with me pushing as hard as possible while up her backdoor, while moving her head to the side and giving her a hot DFK. Of course I released while deep inside her backdoor protected of course. And she did not want me to stop. I continued pumping and pounding into her gorgeous big ass. One of the best Greek adventures to date with a horny nympho woman.Do you have digits for her.

StevSurv57
10-03-22, 09:55
Do you have digits for her.Can you Dm me her digits Thanks.

Chase Star
10-04-22, 01:09
Do you have digits for her.

Can you Dm me her digits Thanks.You're asking a guy for digits who posted HIS question asking for those digits a year ago for a provider who was reviewed 2 years before that. Does any provider you've ever heard of even keep the same digits for that long assuming she's even still in the business let alone in the same area? Something to consider before you resurrect a stale thread. Smh