PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Member #5271
11-15-15, 14:55
Awe, thanks hun for visiting and the review. I certainly appreciate the constructive criticism / feedback on my studio. I am making improvements to the lighting situation now. I promise by your next visit it will be so bright you can get a suntan!

Was verified by Avalon and finally paid her a visit today. It was a nice and clean studio but a litter darker inside than I would have liked; only just to see her hot body better! Just like all the other reviews, had a great time and can't wait to repeat.

Xxofe
11-15-15, 18:37
Guys calm down

If I've learned one thing since moving to FL from NC, is you guys here are a lot quicker to jump on someone (even if they're a senior member!) and take things the wrong way. I've been in the hobby for well over a decade, I'm very aware of the going on's thank you.I can add to that thought. I got blasted in a pair of PM's recently for a simple post.

But on topic, I did see that Avalon had noted that she was going to stop adding new clients for awhile as her dance card was full up. I do believe patience is called for. I'm sorry I missed last call here too, and await an opportunity.

Lpmrhahn
11-15-15, 19:13
I can add to that thought. I got blasted in a pair of PM's recently for a simple post.

But on topic, I did see that Avalon had noted that she was going to stop adding new clients for awhile as her dance card was full up. I do believe patience is called for. I'm sorry I missed last call here too, and await an opportunity.Thanks for the heads up!

PharmaGuy
11-15-15, 20:36
I can add to that thought. I got blasted in a pair of PM's recently for a simple post.

But on topic, I did see that Avalon had noted that she was going to stop adding new clients for awhile as her dance card was full up. I do believe patience is called for. I'm sorry I missed last call here too, and await an opportunity.I was hoping to sneak into the line up. I guess I am down to this conversation:

PG: I desperately want to make love to a.

Schoolboy.

Avalon: Maybe I should be going now.

PG: No, that's not what I meant. I meant.

I really like you, Avalon. I like you a lot.

She smiles at this.

PG: I'm going to ask you something flat out.

And I want you to answer me honestly:

What do you think the chances are of.

A girl like you and a guy like me.

Ending up together?

(Avalon is obviously thrown by this question.).

Avalon: PG, that's difficult to say.

I mean we hardly. PG: I asked you to be honest, Avalon.

Avalon: But PG, I really can't. PG --Come on, give it to me straight. I.

Drove a long way to see you, the least.

You can do is level with me. What.

Are my chances?

Avalon: Not good.

PG: You mean not good, like one out of a.

Hundred.

Avalon: I'd say more like one out of a.

Million.

PG: So you're telling me there's a chance!

I guess I will go hit the showers with the JV squad! LOL.

Pbfla321
11-15-15, 21:48
I was hoping to sneak into the line up. I guess I am down to this conversation:

Schoolboy.

She smiles at this.

PG: I'm going to ask you something flat out.

And I want you to answer me honestly:

What do you think the chances are of.

A girl like you and a guy like me.

Ending up together?

(Avalon is obviously thrown by this question.).

Avalon: PG, that's difficult to say.

I mean we hardly. PG: I asked you to be honest, Avalon.

Avalon: But PG, I really can't. PG --Come on, give it to me straight. I.

Drove a long way to see you, the least.

You can do is level with me. What.

Are my chances?

Avalon: Not good.

PG: You mean not good, like one out of a.

Hundred.

Avalon: I'd say more like one out of a.

Million.

PG: So you're telling me there's a chance!

I guess I will go hit the showers with the JV squad! LOL.Well I can see that someone loves "Dumb and Dumber".

Member #5271
11-15-15, 22:27
Now hurry up and book a session, you HANDSOME tease!

I was hoping to sneak into the line up. I guess I am down to this conversation:

Schoolboy.

She smiles at this.

MrOrlando
11-16-15, 02:22
It was a miricle that I have a day off and Avalon had a spot available in her busy schedule. The lady books fast for a reason guys, if you miss out, that's bad on you.

The dream went like this, exchange some pm's, then texts to setup and confirm our lunch date. Showed up and was greeted in one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen. Knee high socks, Booty shorts panties, and a crop top. Got a little fuzzy there for a sec, with the sudden rush of blood that left my head and went somewhere else😉.

Very nice incall, love the colors she picked out for the walls, and ceiling.

Proceeded to room, and got comfy, then she came in, and also got comfy😆.

Had a wonderful massage, she definitely knows how to use her hands, and body.

She definitely has the best breasts in orlando, and she's not afraid to let you know that, LOL.

Had a great time, would repeat in a heartbeat no problems. If your lucky enough to make time for her, Avalon is definitely worth it.

PharmaGuy
11-16-15, 06:31
Now hurry up and book a session, you HANDSOME tease!It's about time freakin' that you asked me!

I promise I will.

Double stamped it, no erasies!

So how about we get together his coming,

hold up

-nope-.

You still have to wait.

But I'm sayin' there's a chance. Lolol.

I am having way too much fun with you still.

Oh you gotta luv that honeymoon stage.

OliverOil
11-16-15, 08:48
Got to repeat with Marina over the weekend and love her new incall. As many have said, she's a sexy hot latina who knows how to please a man. She graciously allowed me to shower first and offered a glass of wine. She's great kisser and has exceptional oral skills. Would repeat and recommend. Thanks.

Sweetheart for a wonderful time.

OO.

LuvInIt007
11-16-15, 09:58
I don't think C3 was jumping on you or bring rude, just simply informing you of how the sister site works. It was new for us once too and we had to figure it out also. Have you tried sending her a pm? It's like a website email if you weren't for sure. But that's the way the bus rolls.

Guys calm down. It was a simple question inquiring about a lady I was interested in after seeing all her reviews. ForGOnly gave me an answer, and I simply let him know she wasn't actually on there. Perfectly patient, just wanted to know if I was missing something.

If I've learned one thing since moving to FL from NC, is you guys here are a lot quicker to jump on someone (even if they're a senior member!) and take things the wrong way. I've been in the hobby for well over a decade, I'm very aware of the going on's thank you.

VManOrl01
11-16-15, 15:19
Yeah except she doesn't show up http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/?cityid=98&countryid=9&subcatid=&lang=en&search=Avalon&view=ads (also tried Inside Avalon and InsideAvalon).He ad is down right now so my guess is she's taking a little break but keep checking and I'm sure she'll be back up soon.

Camera3
11-16-15, 23:40
Guys calm down. It was a simple question inquiring about a lady I was interested in after seeing all her reviews. ForGOnly gave me an answer, and I simply let him know she wasn't actually on there. Perfectly patient, just wanted to know if I was missing something.

If I've learned one thing since moving to FL from NC, is you guys here are a lot quicker to jump on someone (even if they're a senior member!) and take things the wrong way. I've been in the hobby for well over a decade, I'm very aware of the going on's thank you.I am so sorry you thought I was jumping on your case. That was not your intent. Trust me, if I was to jump down your throat you would know about it, if for no other reason that it would not be here but on the Rat Trap.

My purpose was meant to educate. Your posts did not sound like a person that had been in the hobby for a decade but rather a newbie being frustrated because he somehow thought we were a concierge service. We seem to get that all the time. We are just a bunch of guys who share some intel with each other and make up shit.

Welcome to our literary club. I look forward to learning from your vast experience in the hobby.

C3.

HungStud2000
11-17-15, 01:40
This one is a true gem. I had a dream with her a few days ago at her incall, which is a nice apartment. I showed up about an hour late due to traffic and she was still very welcoming. In the dream, I ate fruits and took a jello shot. She even took a jello shot with me. She was dressed in a tight black dress. She really wants to make you happy and is great at talking. She has an ass to die for. The dream was a little short due to me getting excited a little too quickly but really worth it. What can I say, pretty girls like Marina make dreams short LOL. Ready for part 2, hopefully I can dream a little longer. Definitely one to see for sure! Thank you Marina!!

AncientOne
11-17-15, 13:25
Its been a few years since I have seen Carolina, her and Miss Aleena go way back. If you like Miss Aleena, DO NOT MISS her girlfriend Carolina!

MarinaGfe
11-17-15, 22:51
This one is a true gem. I had a dream with her a few days ago at her incall, which is a nice apartment. I showed up about an hour late due to traffic and she was still very welcoming. In the dream, I ate fruits and took a jello shot. She even took a jello shot with me. She was dressed in a tight black dress. She really wants to make you happy and is great at talking. She has an ass to die for. The dream was a little short due to me getting excited a little too quickly but really worth it. What can I say, pretty girls like Marina make dreams short LOL. Ready for part 2, hopefully I can dream a little longer. Definitely one to see for sure! Thank you Marina!!I so glad your enjoyed time as well as I did thank you.

MarinaGfe
11-17-15, 22:53
Got to repeat with Marina over the weekend and love her new incall. As many have said, she's a sexy hot latina who knows how to please a man. She graciously allowed me to shower first and offered a glass of wine. She's great kisser and has exceptional oral skills. Would repeat and recommend. Thanks.

Sweetheart for a wonderful time.

OO.You were awesome.

EasyRidingChef
11-18-15, 15:11
Its been a few years since I have seen Carolina, her and Miss Aleena go way back. If you like Miss Aleena, DO NOT MISS her girlfriend Carolina!Had my bday dream this morning WOW. Both out of this world Put review in positive section.

Tyrice24
11-18-15, 21:15
Its been a few years since I have seen Carolina, her and Miss Aleena go way back. If you like Miss Aleena, DO NOT MISS her girlfriend Carolina!Yeah aleena texted me telling me she was in town. I was totally suprise to get that text. LOL.

Sexy Sophia
11-19-15, 07:10
Had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady today. What a treat, from the knee buckling hello kiss, the massage, everything in between, oh those sweet lips, to the kissing, cuddling and talking at the end. Guys you won't regret spending time with her. I just don't have a single negative thing to say about my time with her.Hello baby! Thank you so much for your kind review. I love your passion and the games we play (wink).

Meet you in drrams.

Sophia.

Member #5271
11-19-15, 10:23
Awe, thanks luv for coming to see me again. Can't believe it's been nearly 12 months since our last visit! Wow, time does fly by when you're having naughty fun. Glad you enjoyed the massage & my fantastic tits. I can't wait to try out your DATY technique on my doubles partner (s). Meeeooow! As always, you're welcome back anytime!

Ladies: he's kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable about a wealth of topics.

It was a miricle that I have a day off and Avalon had a spot available in her busy schedule. The lady books fast for a reason guys, if you miss out, that's bad on you.

The dream went like this, exchange some pm's, then texts to setup and confirm our lunch date. Showed up and was greeted in one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen. Knee high socks, Booty shorts panties, and a crop top. Got a little fuzzy there for a sec, with the sudden rush of blood that left my head and went somewhere else.

Very nice incall, love the colors she picked out for the walls, and ceiling.

Proceeded to room, and got comfy, then she came in, and also got comfy.

Had a wonderful massage, she definitely knows how to use her hands, and body.

She definitely has the best breasts in orlando, and she's not afraid to let you know that, LOL.

Had a great time, would repeat in a heartbeat no problems. If your lucky enough to make time for her, Avalon is definitely worth it.

SabrinaT
11-20-15, 12:28
I had the opportunity to make an appointment with Sabrina T. She is a well reviewed provider here so not too much to ad except to corroborate all of the good things said thus far. She was very responsive over text and never left me hanging for more than ten minutes. During the dream conversation flowed naturally and its clear that she is just a cool and interesting girl that you can chill with. After the dream I was completely satisfied with all the check marks of an amazing visit. Damage was 1 bill for hh.Thanks hun, sorry I'm just responding now been so busy but I was glad I could fit you in. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

XOXO.

Sabrina T.

MikeJanws
11-20-15, 15:12
I've been in a little drought with the ladies lately and all of the sudden had a hot MILF craving. I got in contact with Marina and I was I happy that I did. I only opted for the qv but that was all I needed. She answered the door in a long black dress / nightgown, offered me a glass of water, which I happily accepted. Once we got comfortable, the action started. Started off with a little makeout and an outstanding BBBJ, then moved to a very sexy cg, finally I stood at the side of the bed, bent her over and pumped it out for an awesome popcorn. It was my first time with her and I was a little nervous. She helped me get comfortable and I felt very welcomed. I highly recommend this gem. Next time I might want to spend the whole day with her but who knows.

RunnerGuy
11-20-15, 15:53
Had a lovely time visiting Marina today. Easy set up via pm first then through text. She set the mood with some wine and a little music on the tv. Started off with a little massage then BBBJ. On came the cover for some more fun and finish with BBBJCIM. Didn't feel rushed at all and she definately earned her GFE name.

MarinaGfe
11-21-15, 13:36
I've been in a little drought with the ladies lately and all of the sudden had a hot MILF craving. I got in contact with Marina and I was I happy that I did. I only opted for the qv but that was all I needed. She answered the door in a long black dress / nightgown, offered me a glass of water, which I happily accepted. Once we got comfortable, the action started. Started off with a little makeout and an outstanding BBBJ, then moved to a very sexy cg, finally I stood at the side of the bed, bent her over and pumped it out for an awesome popcorn. It was my first time with her and I was a little nervous. She helped me get comfortable and I felt very welcomed. I highly recommend this gem. Next time I might want to spend the whole day with her but who knows.Thank you sweetie I really glad we got together you were awesome.

MarinaGfe
11-21-15, 13:38
Had a lovely time visiting Marina today. Easy set up via pm first then through text. She set the mood with some wine and a little music on the tv. Started off with a little massage then BBBJ. On came the cover for some more fun and finish with BBBJCIM. Didn't feel rushed at all and she definately earned her GFE name.Hey sweetie thank you I reaaly enjoyed are time together.

OldEnough
11-21-15, 14:57
She has been on my radar for a while now. For one reason or another our schedules just didn't mesh. Well that changed this trip. She texted me me a couple days ahead of time letting me know her schedule. Met her late this morning at her upscale incall in the I drive Sand Lake area. Opted for the 30 this time since my time was limited. Needed a quick shower since I came straight from work. When I came out of the bathroom she was on the bed ready and waiting. After a couple minutes small talk the action started. Started with DATY (very sweet and fresh) followed by BBBJ and finished in CG. By her moans of delight I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. She is very petite and flexible with a wide open menu. Everything you need to know is in her ad in the classified section. Next time I will stay a full hour. So much more I want to explore. Thanks for a great time LSM. I will see you on your next trip.

Dick Jackman
11-22-15, 12:34
Recently enjoyed a pleasant dream with LilSexyMe69, a travelling provider based in Cincinnati who travels to Florida often. Contacted her through simultaneous text and PM and received a quick response after vetting. Met her at an upscale hotel on the east side. Later learned that LSM69 has the clever tactic of booking two hotel rooms on each visit -- one near the attractions and one on the east side -- to accommodate her clients. She said the clientsare roughly 50/50 in their choice of location.

LSM69 is a mid-forties MILF. White, 5'4", thin, attractive with enhanced breasts. Shaved pussy. She is very enthusiastic in her sexual skills and is also a squirter. Checks all the GFE boxes. Very down to earth and easy to relate to. Will repeat.

Rudiger
11-22-15, 15:14
Recently enjoyed a pleasant dream with LilSexyMe69, a travelling provider based in Cincinnati who travels to Florida often. Contacted her through simultaneous text and PM and received a quick response after vetting. Met her at an upscale hotel on the east side. Later learned that LSM69 has the clever tactic of booking two hotel rooms on each visit -- one near the attractions and one on the east side -- to accommodate her clients. She said the clients are roughly 50/50 in their choice of location.

LSM69 is a mid-forties MILF. White, 5'4", thin, attractive with enhanced breasts. Shaved pussy. She is very enthusiastic in her sexual skills and is also a squirter. Checks all the GFE boxes. Very down to earth and easy to relate to. Will repeat.LSM is not only smart, she has one of the best personalities of anyone I've ever seen. My only issue is that she's a little too skinny for me. That caveat aside, everyone should see her at least once.

The Don1
11-22-15, 18:58
Overdue review. I met with this Sexy lady a while back in Altamonte. In her Mid-Forties with a great set of the's. Due to an injury, I was pretty much interested in a dream of a BBBJ and she delivered. Nice and wet with CIM. When this was done, we cuddle and she tried to breath some lofe into me even though it was a HH only. I would love to say that he woke up but it didn't. Long day. Will repeat when the opportunity comes again. A very nice dream.

HeWolf47
11-22-15, 20:51
Recently saw Sexy Sophia for a great 1 hr dream. This was my 2nd dream with this sexy Latina lady and I think because the first time jitters were past us, this was an even better dream than the first. She is a wonderful GFE provider who does it all excellently. While Sophia doesn't normally do outcalls, this time she did drive to me because my car died and I couldn't get to her. She was so sweet that after we finished our playtime, she drove me to the store so I could replenish my grocery list (beer! Thanks again for a great time.

PeaceLover1305
11-23-15, 10:39
She is a sweet heart.

Recently saw Sexy Sophia for a great 1 hr dream. This was my 2nd dream with this sexy Latina lady and I think because the first time jitters were past us, this was an even better dream than the first. She is a wonderful GFE provider who does it all excellently. While Sophia doesn't normally do outcalls, this time she did drive to me because my car died and I couldn't get to her. She was so sweet that after we finished our playtime, she drove me to the store so I could replenish my grocery list (beer! Thanks again for a great time.

Sexy Sophia
11-23-15, 11:48
Overdue review. I met with this Sexy lady a while back in Altamonte. In her Mid-Forties with a great set of the's. Due to an injury, I was pretty much interested in a dream of a BBBJ and she delivered. Nice and wet with CIM. When this was done, we cuddle and she tried to breath some lofe into me even though it was a HH only. I would love to say that he woke up but it didn't. Long day. Will repeat when the opportunity comes again. A very nice dream.Hey Baby! It's been a while hope you are feeling all better so I can get the full Don1 experience.

Xoxo.

Sophia.

Sexy Sophia
11-23-15, 11:55
Recently saw Sexy Sophia for a great 1 hr dream. This was my 2nd dream with this sexy Latina lady and I think because the first time jitters were past us, this was an even better dream than the first. She is a wonderful GFE provider who does it all excellently. While Sophia doesn't normally do outcalls, this time she did drive to me because my car died and I couldn't get to her. She was so sweet that after we finished our playtime, she drove me to the store so I could replenish my grocery list (beer! Thanks again for a great time.Thank you so much for you review I appreciate it! I know what it is to be stranded and I believe it was a fellow hobbyist and friend that came to my rescue as well. I had a very nice time and those mirrors made the dream even better. BTW I am now doing outcalls.

Xoxo.

Sophia.

Member #5177
11-24-15, 11:39
I heard so much about this beautiful Lady I had to go see what the fuss was about. She is gracious friendly and very sexy girl. Everything good for a first dream things are limited but good things come to those who wait, and I plan on returning.

RainbowDash3
11-25-15, 10:22
For some stupid reason unbeknown to me (now that I think about it, I assume for her safety OR she's trying to see if she can get more money out of you), she doesn't quote prices until after you're about to leave.

For factual information purposes, it's 150 for a half hour 200 for an hour. That's what she quoted me. She didn't say anything about QV or short stay pricing, so I guess I suck that way.

She has a safe incall, but I personally am concerned about the long term stability of it.

She does do greek and she has pets, so if you're allergic to cat OR dog hair, you may want to stay away.

If you're wondering about the incall location, it's near UCF which is nice for anyone living on this side of town.

I don't have any other info to provide UNLESS you are a SM who has helped me out before out of the kindness of your heart. Some SMs have told me to bump off when I requested for help, and I think you're a doodie face.

LuvLargeCheeks
11-26-15, 01:25
Fell asleep and saw Ms. Jenna out in east orlando. 80 hh. Great DFK, excellent BBJ, ended in MS. Clean and easy to find incall. Great to chat with. Thanks Jenna I appreciate you!

A couple months I thought of her but never reviewed the dream. She finished me up with a stellar BBJCIMWS. 80 hh.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10642-BLACK-FRIDAY-SPECIAL-NEW-PIC-NEW-AVAILABILITY-.html

Laope
11-26-15, 12:46
Saw Katt again. Everything was great as usual. Got an hours worth of doggy, froggy, 69,96. LOL. Next time I might need to go for 2 hours. She just keeps better and better. #LlegoElPavo.

JustJenna
11-26-15, 13:03
Fell asleep and saw Ms. Jenna out in east orlando. 80 hh. Great DFK, excellent BBJ, ended in MS. Clean and easy to find incall. Great to chat with. Thanks Jenna I appreciate you!

A couple months I thought of her but never reviewed the dream. She finished me up with a stellar BBJCIMWS. 80 hh.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10642-BLACK-FRIDAY-SPECIAL-NEW-PIC-NEW-AVAILABILITY-.htmlYou are a sweetie, thanks so much for the return visit! Just clarification, spit. Not swallow. .

As most know, this is a special I offer the 2 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving as a way to give back. This year, I was able to give full Thanksgiving meals to 8 families. We delivered them this morning and these families were beyond thankful. Now I'm home and the bird is in the oven. I'm so thankful for my loyal friends on this forum!

Nickoglock
11-26-15, 17:21

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10642-BLACK-FRIDAY-SPECIAL-NEW-PIC-NEW-AVAILABILITY-.htmlEven a blind squirrel needs a nut sometimes LOL. Seriously? How many beers did you have bud?

AdorableAlissa
11-27-15, 13:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ParlarPat
11-27-15, 14:01
Late review, saw her about a week ago. Very buxom and accommodating. Not a clock watcher. Very sensual BBJ and tight kitty.

MrFuat
11-28-15, 07:53
For some stupid reason unbeknown to me (now that I think about it, I assume for her safety OR she's trying to see if she can get more money out of you), she doesn't quote prices until after you're about to leave.

For factual information purposes, it's 150 for a half hour 200 for an hour. That's what she quoted me. She didn't say anything about QV or short stay pricing, so I guess I suck that way.

She has a safe incall, but I personally am concerned about the long term stability of it.

She does do greek and she has pets, so if you're allergic to cat OR dog hair, you may want to stay away.

If you're wondering about the incall location, it's near UCF which is nice for anyone living on this side of town.

I don't have any other info to provide UNLESS you are a SM who has helped me out before out of the kindness of your heart. Some SMs have told me to bump off when I requested for help, and I think you're a doodie face.I thought the initial email screening process was clumsy and delayed our meeting by several days. But during that process rates were disclosed. We have had several sessions now and there's never been any upsell regardless of what was provided. Admittedly I've never been there a full hour but have always been satisfied. She is a wonderful provider, her place is clean and safe. I'm sure I'll be repeating.

Stay safe!

TooBe101
11-28-15, 08:07
Had some time, called this blond Taleena who was not far from where I was. I had seen her advertise on BP as well at times. Contacted her via text. Got to her place at the agreed time. She looks good little belly fat otherwise maintain a good figure. $ for 30. Took out cover for CBJ. I then figured she was not GFE. I thought that was funny LOL. So I just laid while she performed a lame CBJ. I did mish until I nutted, then left. Nothing home about this provider. I will not repeat but YMMV.

Chris5
11-28-15, 08:51
You are a sweetie, thanks so much for the return visit! Just clarification, spit. Not swallow. .

As most know, this is a special I offer the 2 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving as a way to give back. This year, I was able to give full Thanksgiving meals to 8 families. We delivered them this morning and these families were beyond thankful. Now I'm home and the bird is in the oven. I'm so thankful for my loyal friends on this forum!Providing meals to needy families over the holidays is an awesome way to give back to the community. Everyone knows I love when a SP runs specials! Although I have never met you in person I have seen very nice real photos of you and if it puts a smile on your face just know that I would fuck you in a heartbeat! Your tits are fucking huge and gorgeous! What about a 60 coin Special Jenna just for me? I promise I won't tell anyone.

You're a sweetheart in my back and I have much respect for you.

Chris5.

Spanglish1
11-28-15, 11:36
I went to visit her a couple of weeks ago. OH well what can be said. Really nice lady, has a nice cozy place, BBJ, daty, full GFE, even some nice rub to start and budget friendly what else can you ask for?

JustJenna
11-28-15, 12:01
Providing meals to needy families over the holidays is an awesome way to give back to the community. Everyone knows I love when a SP runs specials! Although I have never met you in person I have seen very nice real photos of you and if it puts a smile on your face just know that I would fuck you in a heartbeat! Your tits are fucking huge and gorgeous! What about a 60 coin Special Jenna just for me? I promise I won't tell anyone.

You're a sweetheart in my back and I have much respect for you.

Chris5.That would NEVER happen! But thanks for the kind words.

NedleyMandingo
11-28-15, 15:35
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10680.html

Who the heck is this? Seen her on BP but thought TGTBT. Anyone find the reviews she speaks of?

ExcellentDood
11-28-15, 17:41
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10680.html

Who the heck is this? Seen her on BP but thought TGTBT. Anyone find the reviews she speaks of?The only review I could find was on another site but it was only a one liner and did not seem very reliable. Also, I know I have seen those pictures before I just can't quite recall where or when.

MRpjap
11-28-15, 17:49

Who the heck is this? Seen her on BP but thought TGTBT. Anyone find the reviews she speaks of?Fake pics.

http://www.beautymuscle.net/pin/3819/

RainbowDash3
11-28-15, 18:01
I thought the initial email screening process was clumsy and delayed our meeting by several days. But during that process rates were disclosed. We have had several sessions now and there's never been any upsell regardless of what was provided. Admittedly I've never been there a full hour but have always been satisfied. She is a wonderful provider, her place is clean and safe. I'm sure I'll be repeating.

Stay safe!Well, as long as she's learning. I'll repeat in another couple of weeks. Hopefully the kinks will be worked out by then, if she'll see me again after my complaints.

Now, if there was a provider like her that would physically beat me up a bit, then I might have a winner but until I find one, that will be a dream. =(

Any providers hat believe they can fit this bill or SMs that know something can PM me. =)

HeWolf47
11-28-15, 23:27
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10026-Come-Take-This-Ferrari-For-A-Wild-Ride.html

Had a late afternoon dream with Ferrari. Very pretty young lady (22 I think) with 36 D and great body. Incall is a nice apartment off 436 in Apopka. $$ for an hour dream. She is not GFE as she doesn't enjoy DFK, nor does she do BBBJCIM. She did give me a BBBJ with some attention to the boys. Then I enjoyed dining at the why and she really seemed to get off in this activity. Then she worked on junior until he got an erection, rolled on a cover and climbed aboard for CG. We switched to standing K9 where I finished way too quickly as she really does get into this position and she's got a great ass. She is very easy to talk to, and we conversed for probably 10 minutes before junior started getting his feeling back. Again, just a bit of BBBJ and on went the cover for more CG, then standing mish, then I asked to finish with a BJ and she informed me that no cim as she doesn't like the taste of cum. So we finished with a combination of BBBJ and HJ. While she really is a sweetie and is really pretty, I probably won't repeat as I really enjoy DFK and BBBJCIM. She does communicate quite well and setup was easy via the phone number in her ad.

LuvInIt007
11-29-15, 08:21
http://www.index.hr/gc/imogen.lovell/35871

Borrowed pics.

Who the heck is this? Seen her on BP but thought TGTBT. Anyone find the reviews she speaks of?

NYTrader731
11-29-15, 20:54
Longtime viewer new poster so I thought I would TOFTT. I hope you guys approve. I ran across this add as well and was very skeptical. I new the pics weren't her but they were close to her. She said she had a stalker incident and couldn't put her real pics up anymore. I requested some real pics and she complied and was very friendly about it. It took a few times to get it right. She agreed to do some verification that I asked for when I arrived. It was a nice incall and she came down to get me because because you need a card to enter. As we entered the room she gave me a tour of the place so I felt comfortable. Did a good enough LEO check and we were off. Easy to talk too and her spinner body is close enough to the pictures that I was happy. We started with a CBJ-my request and then proceeded to mish, doggie, cg and a few more repeats. She worked well and hard. She has done this before but is new to USAG and how it works. Please be nice and we can keep her as an added addition. I will repeat. She popps in and out of orlando and will be here a week this time. PM if you have any questions.

NYT.

Honeybunny7
11-29-15, 22:22
Hope to hear a revie frome you guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/.

Sexy Sophia
11-29-15, 23:32
She is a sweet heart.Peacelover. You are always so sweet to me!

Thank you,

Sophia.

MedRewBees
11-30-15, 01:00
I just woke up from a wonderful dream. My dream took place in a nice and private apartment in Apopka near 436. In the dream there was a very cute girl named FerrariRedd. Very sweet and well spoken I enjoyed just hanging out and talking to her. She had on a cute little lingerie number that showed off her body. Her skin was very soft and her kitten was adorable and begging to be petted. We started off with a little light conversation but then moved into some cuddling and heavy petting. She showed off some of her handy work on my little man and his brothers while I showed some attention to her kitten. Well groomed and tight my little guy was begging to meet her kitten but before would get a chance she did CBJ until she gagged, very hot. Her technique is very deliberate and soft, just the way I like it. Eventually I was at full mast and her kitty was dripping with anticipation for my unit. Already covered she assumed the position, standing K9, next to her bed. As we thrashed and compressed our bodies her words of encouragement reassured me that I hadn't found myself out of my league. Next we moved to our next act, CG. After a quick adjustment to the cover she quickly mounted me. At this point in the dream we became like one person and after some time my little guy could help but get sick inside his cover. What a relief I felt as I lay in the bed. Exhausted from our PFS we started talking. We layed there and talked for almost an hour about everything. What a wonderful person and great listener. Eventually I realized that I was taking this dream well into someone else's dream. I politely excused myself and we Parker with a sweet hug. My dream was the closet I think I have been to being with a provider and forgetting that we just met. I will definitely want to repeat this dream again soon.

ME.

Steavt
11-30-15, 10:30
Saw this friend two times now and can tell you that I will see her again. Pictures are real and so is she. Followed my lead from the start to the finish and we both were happy. Thin and very cute nice body. In a ok motel in Altamonte.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10105-Meet-the-Girl-Next-Door-NIKKI-FANTASY-FUN-DISCREET-EXPERIENCED-DID-I-SAY-FUN-LOL-.html

MITransplant
11-30-15, 12:03
Saw this friend two times now and can tell you that I will see her again. Pictures are real and so is she. Followed my lead from the start to the finish and we both were happy. Thin and very cute nice body. In a ok motel in Altamonte.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10105-Meet-the-Girl-Next-Door-NIKKI-FANTASY-FUN-DISCREET-EXPERIENCED-DID-I-SAY-FUN-LOL-.htmlI concur. I have seen her a few times and she never disappoints me. Nice on the coins too.

MITransplant
11-30-15, 12:15

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10105-Meet-the-Girl-Next-Door-NIKKI-FANTASY-FUN-DISCREET-EXPERIENCED-DID-I-SAY-FUN-LOL-.htmlI concur. I have seen her a few times and she never disappoints me. Nice on the coins too.

MarinaGfe
11-30-15, 15:06
I went to visit her a couple of weeks ago. OH well what can be said. Really nice lady, has a nice cozy place, BBJ, daty, full GFE, even some nice rub to start and budget friendly what else can you ask for?You were awesome.

MarinaGfe
11-30-15, 15:09
Late review, saw her about a week ago. Very buxom and accommodating. Not a clock watcher. Very sensual BBJ and tight kitty.I had a lot of fun hope to see you again.

MarinaGfe
11-30-15, 15:12
Saw Katt again. Everything was great as usual. Got an hours worth of doggy, froggy, 69,96. LOL. Next time I might need to go for 2 hours. She just keeps better and better. #LlegoElPavo.Sorry for late reply but you had me thinking of you way after you left.

SexxyTalena
11-30-15, 15:39
Had some time, called this blond Taleena who was not far from where I was. I had seen her advertise on BP as well at times. Contacted her via text. Got to her place at the agreed time. She looks good little belly fat otherwise maintain a good figure. $ for 30. Took out cover for CBJ. I then figured she was not GFE. I thought that was funny LOL. So I just laid while she performed a lame CBJ. I did mish until I nutted, then left. Nothing home about this provider. I will not repeat but YMMV.As everyone can see I'm a brunette not a blond hmmm is there another Talena?

TaderHead
11-30-15, 16:43
Had a chance to see her at her place near Seaworld. What a cool girl! Everything you would expect and more. Had a few laughs and a great time. I hope to revisit.

BocaRaton
11-30-15, 18:39
Texted and answered right away. Set up for one hour, in private residence in Forrest City area, very safe, gated but always open. Met a door by petite girl. Nice body. Friendly LFK at door. Undressed, nice tits, great ass. Very seductive, passionate kisser. Responsive to nipple kissing with hard nipple. DATY, big clit, juicy. BBBJ, can not DT, I did not insist. A lot of mutual caressing. Cover on, rubbed tip up and down vagina and anus. Pushed a little on anus, and she said put it where you want. Nice, tight asspipe, put her small legs over my shoulders, and finished fast. Massage afterward. No signs of management, certainly drug free, very good at what she does.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10026-Come-Take-This-Ferrari-For-A-Wild-Ride.html

DarthNurse
11-30-15, 23:21
How many mario coins did it set you back?

Texted and answered right away. Set up for one hour, in private residence in Forrest City area, very safe, gated but always open. Met a door by petite girl. Nice body. Friendly LFK at door. Undressed, nice tits, great ass. Very seductive, passionate kisser. Responsive to nipple kissing with hard nipple. DATY, big clit, juicy. BBBJ, can not DT, I did not insist. A lot of mutual caressing. Cover on, rubbed tip up and down vagina and anus. Pushed a little on anus, and she said put it where you want. Nice, tight asspipe, put her small legs over my shoulders, and finished fast. Massage afterward. No signs of management, certainly drug free, very good at what she does.

Yragyrag
12-01-15, 00:05
I just don't see Dahlia often enough. I know this because each time she walks through my door I am reminded again just how beautiful she is. My jaw drops every time in wonder, and my heart skips a beat as I know what I am about to experience.

I just can't figure out how God was able to squeeze so much goodness into one sexy little woman. She is my Princess, she is my Porn Star, but she is NOT the Girl-Next-Door. No, she is the Girl-Next-Door times 10, she is the Girl-Next-Door on steroids and, most importantly, she is the Girl-At-MY- Door!

Her charms are many, her wit is quick and sharp, and it is just such a pleasure to spend time with her and her TripleC (CCC); her Cute Cuban Coochie!

I guess my mongering days are over. Now that I have a stellar woman like Dahlia, I have no reason to seek companionship elsewhere. They just don't cum any better than Dahlia; pun intended!

Sexy Sophia
12-01-15, 00:26
I was looking at costumes and got to thinking there's several ladies on this thread that could really rock these. Oh the possibilities!I have the Wonder Woman outfit I can wear for you next time!

Xoxo.

Sophia.

BuffGuy111
12-01-15, 02:06
She is returning to our area once again. The last time she came to Orlando this woman made me feel like a king. GFE fully with everything but Greek. Highly recommend seeing this one while she's here.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10754-iN-Orlando-12-2-12-5.html

BG111.

YoungMan49
12-01-15, 13:21
I just don't see Dahlia often enough. I know this because each time she walks through my door I am reminded again just how beautiful she is. My jaw drops every time in wonder, and my heart skips a beat as I know what I am about to experience.

I just can't figure out how God was able to squeeze so much goodness into one sexy little woman. She is my Princess, she is my Porn Star, but she is NOT the Girl-Next-Door. No, she is the Girl-Next-Door times 10, she is the Girl-Next-Door on steroids and, most importantly, she is the Girl-At-MY- Door!

Her charms are many, her wit is quick and sharp, and it is just such a pleasure to spend time with her and her TripleC (CCC); her Cute Cuban Coochie!

I guess my mongering days are over. Now that I have a stellar woman like Dahlia, I have no reason to seek companionship elsewhere. They just don't cum any better than Dahlia; pun intended!I don't think I have ever read a more perfect description of Dahlia. I just had to mention that.

RunnerGuy
12-01-15, 15:25

I guess my mongering days are over. Now that I have a stellar woman like Dahlia, I have no reason to seek companionship elsewhere. They just don't cum any better than Dahlia; pun intended!Good review of her as I saw her recently as well. Excellent conversation and good sense of humor. Getting to the incall by the airport took a little longer than I thought but had a great time with her!

MiniMan27
12-01-15, 19:55
I had A chance to visit with LoveLee the other day another one of my favorite MILF'S lets just say she never disappoints arrived at her very nice incall on the eastside of town at agreed time she opened the door and led me in we stated talking and she said something that made me laugh in A good way, she offered me some wine then we went to her bedroom where we talked A little more then the fun began lets just say she loves to kiss and is totally GFE she has some amazing skills very erotic sexy MILF always reminds me of that friends MOM you wanted so bad LOL, she is very professional never watches A clock takes very good care of you and your needs I will repeat, she has A screening process so provide her with what she need's then if she clears you, you are in for A very good time I will repeat. A+++.

http://lovelee77.com

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10473-Feeling-Playful-Come-see-me-in-Orlando-.html

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/well-reviewed-milf-loves-kissing-tuesday-incall-special-till-7pm/11117832

Ozzyme
12-01-15, 23:30
Had a great time with her recently. The incall is in a very safe / nice apartment. She was dressed to impress, including stockings. Got to know each other on the couch first (with some wine), then the fun moved to the bedroom (after quick shower for me). Partook of the BBBJCIM, was GFE with a great set of Tata's (with bolt ons). Damage was 170 for an hour, have fun.

I had A chance to visit with LoveLee the other day another one of my favorite MILF'S lets just say she never disappoints arrived at her very nice incall on the eastside of town at agreed time she opened the door and led me in we stated talking and she said something that made me laugh in A good way, she offered me some wine then we went to her bedroom where we talked A little more then the fun began lets just say she loves to kiss and is totally GFE she has some amazing skills very erotic sexy MILF always reminds me of that friends MOM you wanted so bad LOL, she is very professional never watches A clock takes very good care of you and your needs I will repeat, she has A screening process so provide her with what she need's then if she clears you, you are in for A very good time I will repeat. A+++.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10473-Feeling-Playful-Come-see-me-in-Orlando-.html

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/well-reviewed-milf-loves-kissing-tuesday-incall-special-till-7pm/11117832

NovaBaby23
12-02-15, 00:56
Longtime viewer new poster so I thought I would TOFTT. I hope you guys approve. I ran across this add as well and was very skeptical. I new the pics weren't her but they were close to her. She said she had a stalker incident and couldn't put her real pics up anymore. I requested some real pics and she complied and was very friendly about it. It took a few times to get it right. She agreed to do some verification that I asked for when I arrived. It was a nice incall and she came down to get me because because you need a card to enter. As we entered the room she gave me a tour of the place so I felt comfortable. Did a good enough LEO check and we were off. Easy to talk too and her spinner body is close enough to the pictures that I was happy. We started with a CBJ-my request and then proceeded to mish, doggie, cg and a few more repeats. She worked well and hard. She has done this before but is new to USAG and how it works. Please be nice and we can keep her as an added addition. I will repeat. She popps in and out of orlando and will be here a week this time. PM if you have any questions.

NYT.Thank you so much love. Can't wait to see you next time. I have those sexy heels you were asking about can't wait to put them on for you babe.

LoveLee77
12-02-15, 12:10

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/well-reviewed-milf-loves-kissing-tuesday-incall-special-till-7pm/11117832Always a joy to see you!

Love,

Lee.

LoveLee77
12-02-15, 12:12
Had a great time with her recently. The incall is in a very safe / nice apartment. She was dressed to impress, including stockings. Got to know each other on the couch first (with some wine), then the fun moved to the bedroom (after quick shower for me). Partook of the BBBJCIM, was GFE with a great set of Tata's (with bolt ons). Damage was 170 for an hour, have fun.Thank you Ozzy!

Love,

Lee.

Zooman
12-02-15, 12:58
Been out of the game for awhile. Getting back into the swing of things, I thought about contacting Katt for the first time back. Seen her twice before and both were great. I texted to see if available and she was. Stopped by her clean place and she was just getting out of the shower, looking beautiful as ever. I asked to take a quick shower, which I did. After the shower, laid on the bed and she started massaging my back. On the flip, I fell asleep to the wonderful but quick dream (I got a little too happy in the dream). Woke up, talked some, she massaged me again on my back. I returned the favor and gave her a back massage. Went back to asleep again but I only saw an empty second cup. Tried but at my age, two cups is hard to do. Left happy and will return again. She is a wonderful beautiful woman. Been reviewed many of times.

Katt, waiting for the cigar and back massage.

Dahlia718
12-02-15, 13:09
Thanks again. Always such a gracious host to this naughty unruly guest.

Can't wait for our next adventure!

Xo.

Dahlia.

I guess my mongering days are over. Now that I have a stellar woman like Dahlia, I have no reason to seek companionship elsewhere. They just don't cum any better than Dahlia; pun intended!

Member #5271
12-02-15, 15:13
So happy to hear you enjoyed our time together! It was a pleasure meeting you and I really liked giving you that surprise ending! Always fun mixing it up a bit. Hope to see you soon and remember: least you fared much better than King Arthur!

I heard so much about this beautiful Lady I had to go see what the fuss was about. She is gracious friendly and very sexy girl. Everything good for a first dream things are limited but good things come to those who wait, and I plan on returning.

Cmval
12-02-15, 17:39
Marina, sorry this is a little delayed, but a promise is a promise and here it is. I fell asleep a while ago. To start, she did her best to make a guy comfortable as soon as he walks in, I am always a little nervous. Offered water and then gave me a minute to use.

The bathroom, and as I came out she gave me a warm embrace and we sort of took it from there. After that, we went over to the bed and things got a little more heated up as we laid there playing with each other for a moment. After that, nice BBBJ and in.

Between those head bobs she asked if I wanted more which I of course nodded yes. Cover on and I wanted to play with those tits so started with her on her back, noticed that she was doing her best to raise her hips up to meet me, not really a fan like that.

Suggested she bend over and spread that honey pot a little for me, she follows direction well, and as far as women in this line of work go, they could all learn a thing or two from the way this girl can move her body when they are bent over the bed. When a girl.

Does that, I always get a snide little smile as I am not doing all of the work if you want to call it that. After that, she asked what I wanted to do next and the way you move, we will just stay right here until I popped. So polite and offering drinks or snacks as I.

Was getting ready, some good conversation. We talked a little about our next date and when we would both be in the area, not sure when it will happen again but I totally want it to. Thank you for that dream and those sweater puppies!

Awake now and Out. Val.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Honeybunny7
12-03-15, 03:39
Thanks to the guys that had Pm. My phone is in my Ad. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10466-Pretty-and-Hot-girl-next-door-type.html ex the best way to contact me.

MarinaGfe
12-03-15, 07:58
Marina, sorry this is a little delayed, but a promise is a promise and here it is. I fell asleep a while ago. To start, she did her best to make a guy comfortable as soon as he walks in, I am always a little nervous. Offered water and then gave me a minute to use.

The bathroom, and as I came out she gave me a warm embrace and we sort of took it from there. After that, we went over to the bed and things got a little more heated up as we laid there playing with each other for a moment. After that, nice BBBJ and in.

Between those head bobs she asked if I wanted more which I of course nodded yes. Cover on and I wanted to play with those tits so started with her on her back, noticed that she was doing her best to raise her hips up to meet me, not really a fan like that.

Suggested she bend over and spread that honey pot a little for me, she follows direction well, and as far as women in this line of work go, they could all learn a thing or two from the way this girl can move her body when they are bent over the bed. When a girl.

Does that, I always get a snide little smile as I am not doing all of the work if you want to call it that. After that, she asked what I wanted to do next and the way you move, we will just stay right here until I popped. So polite and offering drinks or snacks as I.

Was getting ready, some good conversation. We talked a little about our next date and when we would both be in the area, not sure when it will happen again but I totally want it to. Thank you for that dream and those sweater puppies!

Awake now and Out. Val.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Thank you so much sweetie you were really fun.

MarinaGfe
12-03-15, 08:02
Been out of the game for awhile. Getting back into the swing of things, I thought about contacting Katt for the first time back. Seen her twice before and both were great. I texted to see if available and she was. Stopped by her clean place and she was just getting out of the shower, looking beautiful as ever. I asked to take a quick shower, which I did. After the shower, laid on the bed and she started massaging my back. On the flip, I fell asleep to the wonderful but quick dream (I got a little too happy in the dream). Woke up, talked some, she massaged me again on my back. I returned the favor and gave her a back massage. Went back to asleep again but I only saw an empty second cup. Tried but at my age, two cups is hard to do. Left happy and will return again. She is a wonderful beautiful woman. Been reviewed many of times.

Katt, waiting for the cigar and back massage.I do prefer (katt) and I will have the cigars Saturday definetly save you one.

OliverOil
12-03-15, 10:04
I have the Wonder Woman outfit I can wear for you next time!

Xoxo.

Sophia.Wonder Women verses Wolverine, a DC-Marvel cross over epic. Actually it's always epic with you sweetheart! See you soon.

OO.

RoccoJeremmy
12-03-15, 14:37
Any new update? From Joan perhaps?!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10797-Miss-Joan-Sexy-and-Beautiful-.html

SlimShady96
12-03-15, 14:42
Thanks to the guys that had Pm. My phone is in my Ad. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10466-Pretty-and-Hot-girl-next-door-type.html ex the best way to contact me.We need a review on this lovely looking camel toe.

Camera3
12-03-15, 15:15
I noticed Nova's ad a few days ago. I text asking for more info and she replied back fairly quickly with the basics, plus a couple of pics. The pics in her ad, as someone else noted, are not her but they do represent her well. Actually, I think she is better looking than the girl in those pics.

So, we decided to meet and set the date for the next morning. We text a few times on that day. Her incall is on I drive near the convention center. I could tell by the texts she had a great personality. A wreck on I-4 caused me to be late. I text her and she was cool with it. I did request she wear something short and skimpy and high heals.

I knocked on the door. It opened and there was a vision, a very attractive young lady with long thick flowing blonde hair to her ass wearing Daisy Dukes, a leopard top and high heals. I walked in the door and she greeted me like we were long lost sweethearts. Shit. I am in heaven.

We made out for a while. Great tongue piercing and knows ways to use it I never thought of. Donation went on the table. She didn't ever look at it. That is always a major plus for me. We got comfortable and went through the alphabet, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, mish, boom! Made out some more, 69, K9, mish, LMNOP, boom! No clock watching. Another major plus. I believe she enjoyed it as much as I did.

It was a fantastic hour for $. 5. Without doing a direct comparison, which would be unfair, what I am thinking is this lady has the beauty, sweetness and energy of a couple of the ladies that retired recently. I will be calling her again when I come back to town.

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10739.html

NovaBaby23
12-03-15, 16:44
I noticed Nova's ad a few days ago. I text asking for more info and she replied back fairly quickly with the basics, plus a couple of pics. The pics in her ad, as someone else noted, are not her but they do represent her well. Actually, I think she is better looking than the girl in those pics.

So, we decided to meet and set the date for the next morning. We text a few times on that day. Her incall is on I drive near the convention center. I could tell by the texts she had a great personality. A wreck on I-4 caused me to be late. I text her and she was cool with it. I did request she wear something short and skimpy and high heals.

I knocked on the door. It opened and there was a vision, a very attractive young lady with long thick flowing blonde hair to her ass wearing Daisy Dukes, a leopard top and high heals. I walked in the door and she greeted me like we were long lost sweethearts. Shit. I am in heaven.

We made out for a while. Great tongue piercing and knows ways to use it I never thought of. Donation went on the table. She didn't ever look at it. That is always a major plus for me. We got comfortable and went through the alphabet, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, mish, boom! Made out some more, 69, K9, mish, LMNOP, boom! No clock watching. Another major plus. I believe she enjoyed it as much as I did.

It was a fantastic hour for $. 5. Without doing a direct comparison, which would be unfair, what I am thinking is this lady has the beauty, sweetness and energy of a couple of the ladies that retired recently. I will be calling her again when I come back to town.

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10739.htmlThanks love I'm so glad we got to get together you are awesome and a absolute sweetheart! I know I enjoyed our time together just as much as you did! Can't wait to see you again love! Xoxo Nova 💋.

TrailHunter
12-03-15, 16:56

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10739.htmlDFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, 69, and K9 mean, but WTF is LMNOP? I'll take a guess, is it Left My Nut On Pussy? LOL.

Redsox2005
12-03-15, 20:49
Thank you for the report C3. I know a lot of people are afraid to pull the string on a newbie unitl a SM.

Like yourself gives them a thumbs up. I'm sure her business is going to spike now. Thanks again.

Sox man out.

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10739.html

TinMan77
12-03-15, 21:17
We need a review on this lovely looking camel toe.Hey fellas. I've been chatting with this young lady. She's seems to be a little distracted when trying to set up an appt. I think I have some time with her tomorrow afternoon but haven't been able to get a confirmation. Will post if she engages!!

Swift127
12-03-15, 22:01
Thanks to the senior members for their feedback on this lovely lady!! I had the pleasure of meeting her today and it was great. Communicates via text and arrived at her I drive in call. She is a cute little blonde spinner. As noted before she is not the girl in the pics but I doubt anyone will be disappointed in her appearance. I would rate her as GFE as dfk and BBBJ were offered. The view from doggie is awesome. Reasonable rates so I left very happy and I will repeat. Treat her well guys so she will stick around.

ParlarPat
12-03-15, 22:41
Just saw Novababy23. Very pleasant looking blonde with a nice behind. What C3 says is true; she offers BBJ, lfk, dfk and all positions but no trip to the Greek isles. I would like to add that this girl must do her kegels, because that kitty grip is tight and you can feel the pulsations. Also the tongue ring is quite nice with BBJ.

This sp certainly has some amazing skills like her cg combined with kitty gripping and BBJ but can't seem to stay consistent and her stamina is a little low. She said she had provided in her old town before, but I don't think she did it at a high scale. She still has new sp quarks, but I am not complaining. The best analogy I could give her is that she's like a young QB that can throw a perfect pass 60 yards into double coverage, but can't hit the open receiver during a blitz. Good thing out literary club is filled with offensive coordinators!

Her donations seems to be still up in the air, but will favor USASG members. I dreamed I donated $ for hhr. Like I said, this sp has the potential, but isn't at a Nana level yet. We need to teach her a few things and hopefully she stays USASG exclusive. I will definitely repeat. Thanks to C3 for the TOFFT.

NedleyMandingo
12-03-15, 22:47
Just saw Novababy23. Very pleasant looking blonde with a nice behind. What C3 says is true; she offers BBJ, lfk, dfk and all positions but no trip to the Greek isles. I would like to add that this girl must do her kegels, because that kitty grip is tight and you can feel the pulsations. Also the tongue ring is quite nice with BBJ.

This sp certainly has some amazing skills like her cg combined with kitty gripping and BBJ but can't seem to stay consistent and her stamina is a little low. She said she had provided in her old town before, but I don't think she did it at a high scale. She still has new sp quarks, but I am not complaining. The best analogy I could give her is that she's like a young QB that can throw a perfect pass 60 yards into double coverage, but can't hit the open receiver during a blitz. Good thing out literary club is filled with offensive coordinators!

Her donations seems to be still up in the air, but will favor USASG members. I dreamed I donated $ for hhr. Like I said, this sp has the potential, but isn't at a Nana level yet. We need to teach her a few things and hopefully she stays USASG exclusive. I will definitely repeat. Thanks to C3 for the TOFFT.Wishful thinking, but she is a BP regular!

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ad-vab-now-and-k-nova-spcis/14201248

ParlarPat
12-03-15, 23:05
Wishful thinking, but she is a BP regular!
What can I say. I am dreamer, but I am not the only one? Also, she said that she is going to take her BP ad down once she gets a decent amount of regulars or USASG members.

NovaBaby23
12-04-15, 00:24

Her donations seems to be still up in the air, but will favor USASG members. I dreamed I donated $ for hhr. Like I said, this sp has the potential, but isn't at a Nana level yet. We need to teach her a few things and hopefully she stays USASG exclusive. I will definitely repeat. Thanks to C3 for the TOFFT.It was great meeting you love you are awesome! Had an amazing time and really enjoyed your company! Can't wait to see you again we had fun 😉.

NovaBaby23
12-04-15, 00:38
What can I say. I am dreamer, but I am not the only one? Also, she said that she is going to take her BP ad down once she gets a decent amount of regulars or USASG members.Yes! Can not wait to get enough regulars on USA so I won't have to post on BP anymore. I will be so excited the day I can delete my page and never look back I love USA and I'm so thankful to be a member. I am very grateful for the gentlemen I have met they have been very helpful and nothing short of amazing. You guys are awesome and I am very lucky to have met you! Thanks again xoxo Nova💋128139;.

Camera3
12-04-15, 07:16
DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, 69, and K9 mean, but WTF is LMNOP? I'll take a guess, is it Left My Nut On Pussy? LOL.It is just listing more letters of the alphabet, you know the words to the song, "H. I - J. K - LMNOP" but I do like your guess a lot. When you list all the stiff that we consider in a GFE, adding more letters just makes sense, in a twisted sorta way.

C3.

Double TF
12-04-15, 07:33
It is just listing more letters of the alphabet, you know the words to the song, "H. I - J. K - LMNOP" but I do like your guess a lot. When you list all the stiff that we consider in a GFE, adding more letters just makes sense, in a twisted sorta way.

C3.Good One! Had me perplexed for a moment, and I definitely did not know or would not know the acronym, but I knew you simply added a bit of humor to your review.

Camera3
12-04-15, 09:52
Thank you for the report C3. I know a lot of people are afraid to pull the string on a newbie unitl a SM.

Like yourself gives them a thumbs up. I'm sure her business is going to spike now. Thanks again.

Sox man out.SM,

Let me give credit where credit is due. We can all thank NYTrader731 for the find. He is new but I had a good feeling about his review. I had seen the lady's ad and really wanted a date with an energetic GFE blonde spinner. Nova seemed to fit the bill. NYT had seen her and gave me good assurance about the lady.

So, thank you to NYTrader and welcome to the best damn literary club in the US of A and half of Alabama.

C3.

TinMan77
12-04-15, 14:45
Had excanged a few texts with this provider to set up an appointment. The responses were erratic and took 3 days to set up a meeting time. That's a little abnormal but I played along. It took several texts the day of the meeting to get the address to get incall. When she finally sent it the address was an abandoned rental house in a not so good part of town. I waited down the street for a few while I calmed my spidey sense. 2 guys pulled up in a car and seemed to be lurking around the side of the house headed to the back. Maybe I am way off base but this seemed more than sketchy. Be careful with this one.

Pioneer2005
12-04-15, 20:29
Has anyone seen Hottbrittney befor good or bad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/ 1-Independent-Escorts /10175-Hottbrittney-I'm-Back-and-Badder-than-ever-. Html.

ForGOnly
12-04-15, 21:03
Nova is a great addition to the USASG family. Very soft pillowing lips just made for kissing. And other stuff too of course. Long hair that just make you think of Reigns. Friendly, a little new which is not entirely a bad thing but with some guidance and getting away from BP I think she can turn out to be a wonderful. LMNOP will do just fine.

As with all of our wonderful girls here, treat them well and reward shall be yours.

Had a lovely time meeting with you Nova.

Hawkeye49
12-05-15, 06:47
Had excanged a few texts with this provider to set up an appointment. The responses were erratic and took 3 days to set up a meeting time. That's a little abnormal but I played along. It took several texts the day of the meeting to get the address to get incall. When she finally sent it the address was an abandoned rental house in a not so good part of town. I waited down the street for a few while I calmed my spidey sense. 2 guys pulled up in a car and seemed to be lurking around the side of the house headed to the back. Maybe I am way off base but this seemed more than sketchy. Be careful with this one.I PMed her almost a month ago and never got a response so I figured that was my sign.

Tyrice24
12-05-15, 07:39
I went to visit Katt yesterday and of course I always have a great time with her. I haven't seen her for a minute so it was nice seeing her again. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. I love kissing those wonderful lips. This dream was very good. Didn't want to wake up. LOL.

LuvInIt007
12-05-15, 09:29
It's all there.

Has anyone seen Hottbrittney befor good or bad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/ 1-Independent-Escorts /10175-Hottbrittney-I'm-Back-and-Badder-than-ever-. Html.

Lehmonade
12-05-15, 09:55
Anyone know if Kylie retired or if there's anyway to reach her?

PharmaGuy
12-05-15, 13:58
Anyone know if Kylie retired or if there's anyway to reach her?Not sure if she is UTR now, moved or retired, but try this.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orlando/407-914-6928/2/217018/ter

TinMan77
12-05-15, 16:44
It's all there.Most posts I recall were not so positive.

Patk455
12-05-15, 20:05
Anyone know if Kylie retired or if there's anyway to reach her?I haven't contacted her recently, so I don't know the complete 411, but it looks like she's logging into a site preferred by some people.

MarinaGfe
12-06-15, 22:09
I went to visit Katt yesterday and of course I always have a great time with her. I haven't seen her for a minute so it was nice seeing her again. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. I love kissing those wonderful lips. This dream was very good. Didn't want to wake up. LOL.Thanks for seeing me again the pleasure was all mine.

Lebowski69
12-07-15, 01:13
Had the pleasure of meeting Marina this week. She more than lived up to her previous review. Excellent GFE, great communication, nice incall exceptionally good time. Looking forward to seeing her again ASAP.

Happy mongerning.

The dude abides.

MarinaGfe
12-07-15, 07:31
Had the pleasure of meeting Marina this week. She more than lived up to her previous review. Excellent GFE, great communication, nice incall exceptionally good time. Looking forward to seeing her again ASAP.

Happy mongerning.

The dude abides.That you so much for kind words your were wonderful.

ProMonger1998
12-07-15, 08:02
Checked out this beauty based on reviews and of course YMMV. Nice girl with a nice incall. Tepid almost nonexistent bbj which annoyed me because that's really what I want. On to cowgirl, mish doggy and standing doggy. Kitty feels nice and she enjoys it. The way to the Greek Isle is open. Her rates actually went up since I saw her. $. 20 for hh. I would repeat, but not at her new rates.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10833--Come-Take-A-Wild-Ride-In-This-Ferrari-You-ll-Luv-It-.html

True Critic69
12-07-15, 09:34
Hey guys.

I had an appt set up with Nova last week and day of appt I text 30 mins before appt no response kept texting the whole day and nothing. Next day she answers says do you want to reschedule and no apologies. I say ok then radio silence. Kept texting and still hasn't answered. Has anyone gone through this with her?

Is she flaky with her appts?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Sethd
12-07-15, 17:29
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been a monger in Orlando for a bit and also belong to the OThER site and preferred one. Since some of my fav SPs retired recently, I figure I should contribute to this fine forum to gain some credibility.

I have a few reviews built up but I will start with Nova. I appreciate the couple others for taking the plunge and clearing the way. I have seen some comparisons to Michele and I will start with that premise for my review.

Nova works out of the same location as Michele frequented on I-drive. She is a lot more outgoing. Michele was pretty quiet. Nova is a decent looker but she is no Michele. Smaller up top and her face isn't quite the same. Donation is similar, and she is GFE to the same extent. I only did a HH which went quick, so I didn't get to experience passion or stamina, so can't rate her there. Dreamt she did a decent BBJ and as other mentioned the tongue ring was quite nice. She was in to kissing too.

All in all, would I repeat? Yes, in a pinch.

Sethd
12-07-15, 19:27
I had the same issue, but she said her phone died and she didn't have a charger. I was there outside and waiting too! But she was very apologetic and I gave her another chance. 2nd time was the charm.

Hey guys.

I had an appt set up with Nova last week and day of appt I text 30 mins before appt no response kept texting the whole day and nothing. Next day she answers says do you want to reschedule and no apologies. I say ok then radio silence. Kept texting and still hasn't answered. Has anyone gone through this with her?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Dahlia718
12-08-15, 06:19
Sorry for the delayed response RG it was great fun meeting you.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Good review of her as I saw her recently as well. Excellent conversation and good sense of humor. Getting to the incall by the airport took a little longer than I thought but had a great time with her!

NovaBaby23
12-08-15, 18:44
Nova is a great addition to the USASG family. Very soft pillowing lips just made for kissing. And other stuff too of course. Long hair that just make you think of Reigns. Friendly, a little new which is not entirely a bad thing but with some guidance and getting away from BP I think she can turn out to be a wonderful. LMNOP will do just fine.

As with all of our wonderful girls here, treat them well and reward shall be yours.

Had a lovely time meeting with you Nova.Thanks love! Had a great time with you as well you were awesome! I know you had as much fun as I did pulling on my reigns 😉 look forward to seeing you again love! 💋 Nova xoxo.

NovaBaby23
12-08-15, 18:59
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been a monger in Orlando for a bit and also belong to the OThER site and preferred one. Since some of my fav SPs retired recently, I figure I should contribute to this fine forum to gain some credibility.

I have a few reviews built up but I will start with Nova. I appreciate the couple others for taking the plunge and clearing the way. I have seen some comparisons to Michele and I will start with that premise for my review.

Nova works out of the same location as Michele frequented on I-drive. She is a lot more outgoing. Michele was pretty quiet. Nova is a decent looker but she is no Michele. Smaller up top and her face isn't quite the same. Donation is similar, and she is GFE to the same extent. I only did a HH which went quick, so I didn't get to experience passion or stamina, so can't rate her there. Dreamt she did a decent BBJ and as other mentioned the tongue ring was quite nice. She was in to kissing too.

All in all, would I repeat? Yes, in a pinch.Heyy love it was great meeting you. You are such a sweetheart and I look forward to seeing you again 💋 Nova xoxo.

RegularGuy69
12-09-15, 02:14
There is a post in the USA Adult Classifieds advising us that LilBunnyDoll and Saschawylde will be doing doubles this week near Winter Park. I have posted several times in the Positive Review Section about LilBunnyDoll (aka Adorable Anya), and she seems to be gaining popularity here in Orlando. A truly first rate GFE lady. Look for my reviews on her, I have some pretty good pictures attached.

I am also quite familiar with Saschawylde, having experienced several sessions at her place down in Hollywood, Florida. It's been over a year since I saw her last, but she is a true "Courtesan", funny, entertaining, sexy, and consistently listed as having some of the best oral skills around.

These are two ladies that are truly outstanding in their field, know the business, and my fellow Mongers or Hobbyists should not hesitate to visit them.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10926-OMG-Once-in-a-life-time-offer-Don-t-miss-your-chance-prebook-your-spot-now-Limited-availabilit.html

Have fun guys!

Iduosh
12-09-15, 02:39
Hey guys.

Let me know.

Thanks.I agree with you. Same with me. She committed twice on 2 consecutive days and both days no show at the very last minute. I wasted more than 4-5 hrs waiting for her purely based on some of the reviews here.

Every time new excuse, I was so frustrated with all random reasons.

I hate to begin by posting this negative review, but when I saw your post I could not stop myself. I hope it helps others in deciding.

Good luck.

Hawkeye49
12-09-15, 06:14
There is a post in the USA Adult Classifieds advising us that LilBunnyDoll and Saschawylde will be doing doubles this week near Winter Park. I have posted several times in the Positive Review Section about LilBunnyDoll (aka Adorable Anya), and she seems to be gaining popularity here in Orlando. A truly first rate GFE lady. Look for my reviews on her, I have some pretty good pictures attached.

I am also quite familiar with Saschawylde, having experienced several sessions at her place down in Hollywood, Florida. It's been over a year since I saw her last, but she is a true "Courtesan", funny, entertaining, sexy, and consistently listed as having some of the best oral skills around.

These are two ladies that are truly outstanding in their field, know the business, and my fellow Mongers or Hobbyists should not hesitate to visit them.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10926-OMG-Once-in-a-life-time-offer-Don-t-miss-your-chance-prebook-your-spot-now-Limited-availabilit.html

Have fun guys!Sounds like that should be a fun time and certainly an interesting contrast in body types to sandwiched between.

Tyrion
12-10-15, 12:26
Good day gents.

Out of pocket for a while but wanted to add to the positive reviews of one of our treasured providers. Saw her last week, and have seen her a few times over the last couple of months. There's really not a lot to say that's not already been said. She's a gem and really goes out of her way to provide a great experience. All I can say is, she's outperformed herself on every visit in my case.

Thanks and until next time.

Tyrion.

RunnerGuy
12-10-15, 15:49
I agree with you. Same with me. She committed twice on 2 consecutive days and both days no show at the very last minute. I wasted more than 4-5 hrs waiting for her purely based on some of the reviews here.

Every time new excuse, I was so frustrated with all random reasons.

I hate to begin by posting this negative review, but when I saw your post I could not stop myself. I hope it helps others in deciding.

Good luck.Will let you know how it goes. Been in contact via text and confirmed appt for today.

NLemons
12-10-15, 20:49
Hey there guys, just wanted to drop a line about MarinaGFE. Had an awesome visit and considering it was a first time for me I'd say I'm glad I looked up some stuff first. Only dreamed for a little over half an hour but she more than made sure I was accommodated in that time. A glass of wine to start in the dream and the rest was history. I would definitely want to again, and hope any of you guys dreaming end up feeling the same.

Zhagolo51
12-11-15, 00:15
This report is over due a few days. I got to meet this lovely lady. She is not the girl in the pics but a good representation for sure. Very easy to talk to and overall one of the nicer girl I have met in a while. She had to move rooms so we reschedule the dream for the next day with out a problem. Services all were great just as discussed before. Over all a great dream!

TinMan77
12-11-15, 07:43
No issues setting up appt. Texted first day to say hello and the next morning to set the time. She is a new provider and may not have it together just yet. As with prev posts she's not the girl in the photo but not that dissimilar. Tongue ring was a nice bonus. She's partially GFE as she is still a little timid. She has a nice little caboose and a tiny little kitty.

Just Cruzin
12-11-15, 15:17
Found myself in Nova's neighborhood and decided to test the waters. The reports indicating missed appointments didn't really concern me since there are two sides to every story and like always plan "be" was ready to go if this session fell through. Setup was quite easy. I did introduce myself through PM about a week ago and provided my number. Maybe that helped, maybe not. Got to her incall, nice set up, clean and quiet. She is quite attractive with an awesome body. Well worth price of admission. Friendly, nice attitude all the way around. Session was refreshing for this old guy. Nice BBBJ skills, nice touch too. Mish, doggie, CG all very enjoyable. Definitely worth a repeat if I find myself in her neighborhood in the future. I speculate that since she is new, that she may stay busy, hence a recommendation would be that if you set a specific time, be there, because if you miss it, or late, her next friend may be in a holding pattern waiting to visit her. And she is definitely not to be missed if you have a weak spot for spinner blondes with a pleasant attitude.

Happy Holidays,

JC.

NovaBaby23
12-11-15, 16:04
This report is over due a few days. I got to meet this lovely lady. She is not the girl in the pics but a good representation for sure. Very easy to talk to and overall one of the nicer girl I have met in a while. She had to move rooms so we reschedule the dream for the next day with out a problem. Services all were great just as discussed before. Over all a great dream!Just wanted to say thank you love! You are a sweetheart! Enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing you again!

Nova.

NovaBaby23
12-11-15, 16:09
No issues setting up appt. Texted first day to say hello and the next morning to set the time. She is a new provider and may not have it together just yet. As with prev posts she's not the girl in the photo but not that dissimilar. Tongue ring was a nice bonus. She's partially GFE as she is still a little timid. She has a nice little caboose and a tiny little kitty.Thanks love it was great meeting you! I am new and still learning by I'm catching on quit quickly

Nova.

Stop putting all that askii shit in your posts, I have to delete them, and stop trying to turn thank you notes into ads.

A2

Redsox2005
12-11-15, 16:19
Finally after weeks of trying our schedules synced. Easy set up and easy to get to. Very sexy lady to say the least. Very accommodating to ensure I was taken care of. Drink, smoke, and fun all included. In keeping with holiday tradition I did get the nut cracker, purely an accident. Overall, AAA+ service.

Sox man out.

NovaBaby23
12-11-15, 16:20
[Deleted by Admin]

MarinaGfe
12-11-15, 19:25
Finally after weeks of trying our schedules synced. Easy set up and easy to get to. Very sexy lady to say the least. Very accommodating to ensure I was taken care of. Drink, smoke, and fun all included. In keeping with holiday tradition I did get the nut cracker, purely an accident. Overall, AAA+ service.

Sox man out.Glad you enjoy your cuban woman and cigar (LOL).

RunnerGuy
12-12-15, 00:45
So I met with Nova with no problems. Contacted via text and even received a couple of pics. Settled on the time and date and confirmed that morning.

She has a girl next door type vibe about her. Started with some lfk then on to BBBJ. On to mish then a fantastic cowgirl with a doggie finish.

Seems like a sweet girl and still trying to find her way.

Dick Jackman
12-13-15, 09:39
Enjoyed a pleasant dream with Bella Knight, an escort who advertises periodically on USASG. Her ad requested initial queries be made by email and she responded promptly to same. Donation $$ for the hour.

Safe and convenient east side incall. Has a dog (large but friendly French Mastif). Attractive woman in her early 30's (estimate). Prettier than her ad pictures. Long black hair with partial red tints, brown eyes, smooth olive skin (she's half-Italian), large 36 DD breasts, fit figure, numerous tats, shaved pussy and excellent hygiene. Said she works out regularly and it shows. Excellent sexual skills and checks all the boxes.

Very polite and somewhat soft-spoken. Said she doesn't advertise every day because she relies on her regulars. I can see where she would have strong client base of regulars. Will definitely repeat.

Prophotog
12-13-15, 11:13
Just a heads up to you guys. The ass pic in the ad is UTR Holly's, who doesn't advertise. How do I know? I think I've seen that ass enough times to know her tattoos well.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10973-Can-I-be-your-companion-It-s-cold-outside-come-warm-up-inside-me-hehe-.html

Cylon
12-13-15, 22:08
I just saw Bella for the first time recently. I concur with DJs assessment and will only add 'damn, dem boobies!' They are mesmerizing!

Enjoyed a pleasant dream with Bella Knight, an escort who advertises periodically on USASG. Her ad requested initial queries be made by email and she responded promptly to same. Donation $$ for the hour.

Safe and convenient east side incall. Has a dog (large but friendly French Mastif). Attractive woman in her early 30's (estimate). Prettier than her ad pictures. Long black hair with partial red tints, brown eyes, smooth olive skin (she's half-Italian), large 36 DD breasts, fit figure, numerous tats, shaved pussy and excellent hygiene. Said she works out regularly and it shows. Excellent sexual skills and checks all the boxes.

Very polite and somewhat soft-spoken. Said she doesn't advertise every day because she relies on her regulars. I can see where she would have strong client base of regulars. Will definitely repeat.

NovaBaby23
12-14-15, 16:20
So I met with Nova with no problems. Contacted via text and even received a couple of pics. Settled on the time and date and confirmed that morning.

She has a girl next door type vibe about her. Started with some lfk then on to BBBJ. On to mish then a fantastic cowgirl with a doggie finish.

Seems like a sweet girl and still trying to find her way.Thanks love it was great meeting you and I really enjoyed our time together your a sweetheart! Look forward to next time.

Xoxo Nova.

Member #5271
12-14-15, 18:35
Always enjoy our time together hun! Thanks for the compliments and coming to see me. I love the progression with our sessions and am anxious to see what's next!

Ladies: he's a hunk, kind gentleman, and definitely a yes in my book.

Good day gents.

Out of pocket for a while but wanted to add to the positive reviews of one of our treasured providers. Saw her last week, and have seen her a few times over the last couple of months. There's really not a lot to say that's not already been said. She's a gem and really goes out of her way to provide a great experience. All I can say is, she's outperformed herself on every visit in my case.

Thanks and until next time.

Tyrion.

OrlandoDoc
12-15-15, 15:08
I had the pleasure of meeting this new little fireball last week. She was mostly UTR but she was looking for some more business so I encouraged her to starting advertising on USA. This girl is amazing! She may be only 18 but has the skills of a woman twice her age. The way she looks up at you while she sucks on your bare cock is to die for. Great body, great personality, great skills. I can't wait to see her again.

BBBJCIMNQNS, CFS, DATY, multiple servings with the hour session, multiple positions. Treat her well guys, I want her to stay around for awhile.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11114-Who-wants-to-play-.html

NedleyMandingo
12-15-15, 15:12
She put up an ad today so I guess she is no longer UTR. Monday afternoon the stars lined up after a couple fails over the weekend trying to get with her. Some of you were questioning if she is legit when Waarthog first posted about her several days ago. I can attest that she is 100% legit and that is her in the pics. Anastasia is a top 2-3 experience that I have had with providers in her age group. DFK, DATY, CFS BBBJCIM with swallow, multiple positions all on the menu but YMMV, didn't ask about Greek. She is real easy to converse with and seems to enjoy what she does. I highly recommend and I will be repeating with her!

LuvLargeCheeks
12-15-15, 20:20
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10901--Sweet-Dreams-SpEciAl-.html

Saw Caramel yesterday around 5 pm. Incall near kirkman. Pedestrians walking in the neighborhood but were doing their own thing. Asked her to do a quick shower with me for her 100 hr special but her roomate was home so couldn't work out. No management. Very nice and slow BBJ with good spit, lots of kissing and rubbing and covered CG. Has a nice belly ring and wore a nice thong for me. Had a great time with her and would repeat. Hh 80.

EricaCaramel
12-16-15, 06:52
As was last time, it was great seeing you! You're quite attractive, which always makes for a good time! I hope to see you again soon!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10901--Sweet-Dreams-SpEciAl-.html

Saw Caramel yesterday around 5 pm. Incall near kirkman. Pedestrians walking in the neighborhood but were doing their own thing. Asked her to do a quick shower with me for her 100 hr special but her roomate was home so couldn't work out. No management. Very nice and slow BBJ with good spit, lots of kissing and rubbing and covered CG. Has a nice belly ring and wore a nice thong for me. Had a great time with her and would repeat. Hh 80.

Buffalo Tongue
12-16-15, 12:32
Well I finally got to see my new all time favorite, The sex ass Avalon. I must say this Lady oozes sexually, Class and everything in between. Theres no need to go into details, but I'm definitely going back again and again!

NaughtyBoy1
12-16-15, 14:23
Where are these sexy dolls. Haven't seen any ads or reviews recently.

NB1.

Rufus2104
12-16-15, 16:29
I visited her at her incall near sea world. Nice place, she opened the door in a cute nighty as seen in pics below. We got right to it with a little GFE DFK. She kissed her way to Jr and began a very nice BBBJ. She has a very talented tongue on the boys and up the shaft to the head. We did a little CG but I wanted to unload in her mouth. She sucked me for 45 minutes and I enjoyed every minute. I got Catt a keylime pie as a gift and she took a couple fingers full and covered my dick. She loves keylime well worth the price of the pie the way she licked it off my dick and balls. I was getting close so I began to face fuck her until I exploded in her mouth. She caught every drop and spit it out. I would repeat for sure.

MarinaGfe
12-16-15, 17:10
I visited her at her incall near sea world. Nice place, she opened the door in a cute nighty as seen in pics below. We got right to it with a little GFE DFK. She kissed her way to Jr and began a very nice BBBJ. She has a very talented tongue on the boys and up the shaft to the head. We did a little CG but I wanted to unload in her mouth. She sucked me for 45 minutes and I enjoyed every minute. I got Catt a keylime pie as a gift and she took a couple fingers full and covered my dick. She loves keylime well worth the price of the pie the way she licked it off my dick and balls. I was getting close so I began to face fuck her until I exploded in her mouth. She caught every drop and spit it out. I would repeat for sure.I was nut for sure use with the wild spot but yiu alway seen to see dallas all the tine and she prasied you will I wouold of perferd a double with her but w[maybe next tim ewee can do a double with her, sll thst I herd you treated me well was from my experince he was awesome. That for thre picks I workijng on better one.

Just Cruzin
12-17-15, 15:56
Truly, it has been too long since I last saw Paige. As always, she is easy to connect with, safe and convenient location. After arriving, took a few minutes to catch up. Always nice to hear what she has been up to. The session left me a little light headed in a very good way. Quite the mutual workout. I do like spinners, but not exclusively and Paige's build just does it for me. IMHO, quite sexy. I just can't wait so long to see her again.

Happy Holidays,

JC.

PaigeSweetStuf
12-17-15, 16:16
It had definitely been too long!!

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again soon!!

Xoxo.

Paige.

Truly, it has been too long since I last saw Paige. As always, she is easy to connect with, safe and convenient location. After arriving, took a few minutes to catch up. Always nice to hear what she has been up to. The session left me a little light headed in a very good way. Quite the mutual workout. I do like spinners, but not exclusively and Paige's build just does it for me. IMHO, quite sexy. I just can't wait so long to see her again.

Happy Holidays,

JC.

Vino 7373
12-17-15, 16:59
Where are these sexy dolls. Haven't seen any ads or reviews recently.

NB1.As a matter of fact, she's with me right now. We're done with our dream. She's about to leave to go on another date, but I'm sure she's available if you give her a shout out. Great time, as always, from one of this town's best ever.

BocaRaton
12-17-15, 20:42
Emailed to the provided link, quick answer back. Set up for next day. Very easy, fast set up. Arrived Altamonte upscale hotel, easy parking. At agreed time, she sent me room number. Met a door by young woman better than the pics. Great attitude, good personality, wants to please. Details of time spent same as prior reviewers No signs of management or drugs. Highly recommended.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11135-Let-me-be-your-Christmas-present-.html

JimDandy8392
12-18-15, 10:48
Recently met with Farrah, thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. In call location was outstanding. I don't believe I've ever had a better GFE experience than Farrah. Could not stay quite the hour, by my choice, but what time we did spend together was worth every penny. DATY, BBBJCIMWS, massage, DFK nice shower after.

BraddyWestSide
12-18-15, 11:32
Saw her a few weeks back. Such a wonderful girl and is seriously hilarious. Really enjoyed my time with her. She exudes a completely different sexuality than I'm used to. So clean and fresh. Best tasting why in a very long time.

Her location is a bit far from me, but I will repeat as often as I can.

BraddyWestSide
12-18-15, 11:35
Can anyone PM me Ginger's contact info? I've got her info from back in October, but I'm assuming it's changed. Would love to see her. Thanks.

Captainv
12-18-15, 12:15
Went to see Paige again and I had a wonderful time as always! Straight forward scheduling, great personality and always an amazing time!!

PaigeSweetStuf
12-18-15, 12:54
Went to see Paige again and I had a wonderful time as always! Straight forward scheduling, great personality and always an amazing time!!As always you remain one of my faves and always a hot time.

Can't wait to see you again.

Xoxo.

Paige.

Farrah Foru
12-18-15, 16:32
Recently met with Farrah, thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. In call location was outstanding. I don't believe I've ever had a better GFE experience than Farrah. Could not stay quite the hour, by my choice, but what time we did spend together was worth every penny. DATY, BBBJCIMWS, massage, DFK nice shower after.It was fabulous seeing you again! You are a sweetheart and I hope to see you again soon!

Xoxo,

Farrah.

Levi 904
12-18-15, 17:39
This is my first ever post in the USSG. After reading so many great reviews on this wonderful beautiful lady, I was able to meet her last month. After fighting the Friday evening traffic, I finally found her sweet in call location. When the door open up this beautiful sexy lady appear. I was very nervous that night but Marina calm my nerves. Her kisses and touch felt so great after a hard day at work. Feeling her lips on jr. And his buddies pretty awesome feeling. Can't wait for another visit with her, guys she a must see adventure.

Xxofe
12-18-15, 21:21
Coming from the Chicago area I am amazed at the quality of the ladies here, and at the level of service. The choices here are vast by comparison, and so much better.

Having said that I just spent a part of my joyful day with a certain Joy Toy. Now it is said that a gentleman does not kiss and tell, so it will be difficult to tell all here, but I tell you truthfully that I was filled with joy as I was fulfilling Joy's request that I fill Joy fully and we were both in so doing fully filled with joy. Thank you Joy for a most fulfilling afternoon. Gentlemen if you have not felt the joy of Joy's company the do so at once.

For those who want the technical details you can find them on ThE otheR site. I will say here that the gift was very reasonable, and the action was more than I could have ever hoped for.

HeWolf47
12-18-15, 22:48
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10753-Your-sexy-holiday-treat-awaits-.html

Recently had a very nice dream with Bella. Email contact to start, then communicates via text. Very good communication skills. Gives her address and meets you outside her apartment upon your arrival. Probably the best set of mammaries I've ever seen 36 DDD all natural. Had a wonderful time playing with them and hope to enjoy them again and again. Bella is fun to be with and has great GFE / PSE skills including visits to the islands. Not a clock watcher and very safe location on the east side of Orlando. $$ for the hour.

MarinaGfe
12-19-15, 09:32
This is my first ever post in the USSG. After reading so many great reviews on this wonderful beautiful lady, I was able to meet her last month. After fighting the Friday evening traffic, I finally found her sweet in call location. When the door open up this beautiful sexy lady appear. I was very nervous that night but Marina calm my nerves. Her kisses and touch felt so great after a hard day at work. Feeling her lips on jr. And his buddies pretty awesome feeling. Can't wait for another visit with her, guys she a must see adventure.You were awesome I glad we finially were able to hook up.

ChgoBoy2
12-19-15, 13:49
I had a great dream with Alana a few months back. Very easy to contact and set up. She lives in a Private Luxury Condo with indoor parking. Her door opened and there in front of me was this Very Hot MILF in a beautiful lingerie ensemble!! We sat in her living room and drank wine that I had brought with me. We started with some LFK and proceeded to DFK. She then invited me into her massage room where the fun began! She gives an erotic massage with mutual touch and all types of endings. This lady is well worth your time I recommend this beauty along with ThE otheRs. YMMV!! My dream was for 2 hours before I woke up very well rested and satisfied!

Be Safe & Enjoy.

CB2.

Just Ron
12-19-15, 13:59
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/and-all-natural-big-bbs-cute-face-spankab-btyincalls/13066237

Becareful with this one, she's on run from UL and has nothing to lose.

We hung out for awhile but she got me pretty good. She keeps changing her number.

PM if you want more.

Gruglok
12-19-15, 15:23
I was actually poking around on Periscope one night chit chatting and looking at whatever was around the world, Russia, Thailand, Costa Rica, checking out what's out there beyond the border. And so I zoomed in on Orlando and wouldn't you know it, one of the women from this board with her call handle hanging out broadcasting herself laying on a couch in a skimpy little outfit. She wasn't "advertising", but it got me thinking and for those new women out in the world, what a perfect way to introduce yourself and allow for a preview before a guy spends a little $.

I won't say who it was, but she's on where and frequents. Could be a great idea if it catches on!

BostBruins
12-19-15, 17:22
Coming from the Chicago area I am amazed at the quality of the ladies here, and at the level of service. The choices here are vast by comparison, and so much better.

Having said that I just spent a part of my joyful day with a certain Joy Toy. Now it is said that a gentleman does not kiss and tell, so it will be difficult to tell all here, but I tell you truthfully that I was filled with joy as I was fulfilling Joy's request that I fill Joy fully and we were both in so doing fully filled with joy. Thank you Joy for a most fulfilling afternoon. Gentlemen if you have not felt the joy of Joy's company the do so at once.

For those who want the technical details you can find them on ThE otheR site. I will say here that the gift was very reasonable, and the action was more than I could have ever hoped for.JOYTOY is truly a legend in the Orlando area. Sounds like you had a great time. She should have everyone sign a waver before the dream because she will wear you out.

Originalgamer
12-19-15, 20:23
Figured her holiday special this weekend was a good excuse to take the plunge and see if the the great reviews Paige has held up. Made an appointment in the early afternoon. Easy set up through text and a call at the end to confirm location. I walked into a real warzone of an apartment, not that it matters since the bed is the only part we're using. Pics are accurate, and Paige is sweet and talented, although I wouldn't classify her as a true GFE as some other reviews do. Even so, he BBBJ is insane. Real energy in her technique. After she slipped a cover on we tried some MISH and then K9 (CG not on the menu) before finding myself in a quick finish and happily along for the rest of my day.

You can't really beat the price for the service on this one, so I would consider repeating.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10762-Sweetstuff-xoxo-SPECIAL-CHRISTMAS-USASG-rates-xoxo-friday-availability-7a-to-2a.html

Yragyrag
12-19-15, 21:11
The Story of Christmas with Dahlia

You know how the story goes:

'Twas 6 nights before Christmas, when all through the HOOD, many creatures were stirring, especially my WOOD.

The condoms were all hung by the chimney with CARE, in hopes that St. Dahlia soon would be THERE.

This real monger was nestled all snug in his BED, while visions of Cuban-plums danced in my HEAD.

When out on the lawn there arose such a CLATTER, I sprang from my bed to see what was the MATTER.

Away to the window, I flew like a FLASH, tore open the shutters, and yelled: "I've got CASH"!

The moon on the breasts of the Vixen BELOW, gave a sense of stiffness to my cock now AGLOW.

When what to my wondering eyes did APPEAR, but a miniature Vixen, yelling: "Fuck me, my DEAR"!

As I drew in my head and was turning AROUND, down the chimney St. Dahlia came with a BOUND.

She was dressed without fur, from her head to her TOE, she was dressed like a Princess, not like a HO.

Her eyes -- how they twinkled, her dimples -- how MERRY, her cheeks were like roses, her coochie was CHERRY!

She had a beautiful face, and perky round BREASTS, that shook when she laughed, unlike all the REST.

She was short and shapely, a right jolly young MOLL, and I grinned when I saw her, and said: "youre a DOLL"!

With a wink of her eye, certainly nothing to DREAD, soon gave me to know, I was going to get HEAD!

She assured me that she was nothing but TIGHT, and she was definitely skipping Chrissy5's house TONIGHT!

She spoke not a word, but went straight to her WORK, as I filled all her openings, and she gave me a TWERK.

Finally she sprang to her sleigh, and flashed me a SMILE, and away she went, didn't know if I'd see her for AWHILE.

But I heard her exclaim, as she drove out of SIGHT: "I'm cumming back; maybe even TONIGHT"!

Every day spent with Dahlia is just like Christmas!

Dahlia: Santa is already hungry for another piece of pie!

JcNewMe
12-19-15, 22:57
I was actually poking around on Periscope one night chit chatting and looking at whatever was around the world, Russia, Thailand, Costa Rica, checking out what's out there beyond the border. And so I zoomed in on Orlando and wouldn't you know it, one of the women from this board with her call handle hanging out broadcasting herself laying on a couch in a skimpy little outfit. She wasn't "advertising", but it got me thinking and for those new women out in the world, what a perfect way to introduce yourself and allow for a preview before a guy spends a little $.

I won't say who it was, but she's on where and frequents. Could be a great idea if it catches on!Periscope?

Fsugrad
12-19-15, 23:42
Periscope?It's an APP.

FunLuver
12-19-15, 23:52
Silk as always is incredible, she is very intelligient, and makes you crazy wanting her tight body, will always return to Silk, thanks silk as always, we may need to see if we can top our most recent visit!!

PharmaGuy
12-20-15, 08:41

You know how the story goes:

'Twas 6 nights before Christmas, when all through the HOOD, many creatures were stirring, especially my WOOD.

The condoms were all hung by the chimney with CARE, in hopes that St. Dahlia soon would be THERE.

This real monger was nestled all snug in his BED, while visions of Cuban-plums danced in my HEAD.

When out on the lawn there arose such a CLATTER, I sprang from my bed to see what was the MATTER.

Away to the window, I flew like a FLASH, tore open the shutters, and yelled: "I've got CASH"!

The moon on the breasts of the Vixen BELOW, gave a sense of stiffness to my cock now AGLOW.

When what to my wondering eyes did APPEAR, but a miniature Vixen, yelling: "Fuck me, my DEAR"!

As I drew in my head and was turning AROUND, down the chimney St. Dahlia came with a BOUND.

She was dressed without fur, from her head to her TOE, she was dressed like a Princess, not like a HO.

Her eyes -- how they twinkled, her dimples -- how MERRY, her cheeks were like roses, her coochie was CHERRY!

She had a beautiful face, and perky round BREASTS, that shook when she laughed, unlike all the REST.

She was short and shapely, a right jolly young MOLL, and I grinned when I saw her, and said: "youre a DOLL"!

With a wink of her eye, certainly nothing to DREAD, soon gave me to know, I was going to get HEAD!

She assured me that she was nothing but TIGHT, and she was definitely skipping Chrissy5's house TONIGHT!

She spoke not a word, but went straight to her WORK, as I filled all her openings, and she gave me a TWERK.

Finally she sprang to her sleigh, and flashed me a SMILE, and away she went, didn't know if I'd see her for AWHILE.

But I heard her exclaim, as she drove out of SIGHT: "I'm cumming back; maybe even TONIGHT"!

Every day spent with Dahlia is just like Christmas!

Dahlia: Santa is already hungry for another piece of pie!Got a few chuckles out of this.

Camera3
12-20-15, 08:49
Silk as always is incredible, she is very intelligient, and makes you crazy wanting her tight body, will always return to Silk, thanks silk as always, we may need to see if we can top our most recent visit!!Do you have a link for her ad?

Thanks,

C3.

Camera3
12-20-15, 08:50
Periscope?I have only played with it a little but it reminds me of the old CB radio days only on steroids. Lots of really stupid boring stuff and an occasional interesting thing or two.

Anyone can turn your camera on and broadcast tot he world.

C3.

PaigeSweetStuf
12-20-15, 13:52
Figured her holiday special this weekend was a good excuse to take the plunge and see if the the great reviews Paige has held up. Made an appointment in the early afternoon. Easy set up through text and a call at the end to confirm location. I walked into a real warzone of an apartment, not that it matters since the bed is the only part we're using. Pics are accurate, and Paige is sweet and talented, although I wouldn't classify her as a true GFE as some other reviews do. Even so, he BBBJ is insane. Real energy in her technique. After she slipped a cover on we tried some MISH and then K9 (CG not on the menu) before finding myself in a quick finish and happily along for the rest of my day.

You can't really beat the price for the service on this one, so I would consider repeating.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10762-Sweetstuff-xoxo-SPECIAL-CHRISTMAS-USASG-rates-xoxo-friday-availability-7a-to-2a.htmlYou were a lot of fun come back anytime.

Xoxo.

Paige.

Member #5388
12-20-15, 14:24
Saw Nova in a mid level hotel near the convention center a few weeks ago. Was a maze in order to find her room.

Got in and she was not the girl in her pictures. But I didn't expect her to be. Introduced ourselves and got going.

The pros:

She's a sweet girl.

Good hourly rates.

BBBJ.

Cons:

I wasn't a fan of her teeth.

She was lazy. Wouldn't get on top at all.

She smokes.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with her. I would repeat, but want to experience more of what Orlando has to offer.

ChefInAter
12-20-15, 18:35
Got a few chuckles out of this.That was priceless. Hope to see her before she leaves.

86 chef.

Spearfish
12-20-15, 20:43

You know how the story goes:...

...Dahlia: Santa is already hungry for another piece of pie!Our Sweet Dahlia! She treats us like we are the only King on the planet. Dahlia is my ATF, GFE close to PSE!! Get it while you can. Dahlia will not disappoint!! Always play safe and have fun!!

NedleyMandingo
12-20-15, 21:52
She started advertising here today. This is the Angel I reviewed a couple weeks ago. Real sweet girl with excellent service, only does outcall. I recommend giving her a try if you are looking for a young fit AA girl. Treat her right!

ProMonger1998
12-21-15, 08:20
Finally got my schedule to sync up with Marina and boy was I happy. She has a nice comfortable place and she makes you feel right at home when you get there. She really knows how to flatter a man, told I looked 22 and should be getting all kinds of pussy, had me blushing. Won't go into detail because she is well reviewed, but I would definitely repeat.

Chris5
12-21-15, 08:29
Saw Nova in a mid level hotel near the convention center a few weeks ago. Was a maze in order to find her room.

Got in and she was not the girl in her pictures. But I didn't expect her to be. Introduced ourselves and got going.

The pros:

She's a sweet girl.

Good hourly rates.

BBBJ.

Cons:

I wasn't a fan of her teeth.

She was lazy. Wouldn't get on top at all.

She smokes.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with her. I would repeat, but want to experience more of what Orlando has to offer.Very open and honest review. Thank You Sir. If a chick has bad teeth that is definitely a huge turn off for me personally. The not getting on top is also a deal breaker. Orlando has tons of beautiful provider's to choose from. That's a good thing.

Chris5.

PaigeSweetStuf
12-21-15, 19:39
I have met this young girl. Real sweetheart and definitely legit.

Two thumbs up form paige!!

Xoxo.

She started advertising here today. This is the Angel I reviewed a couple weeks ago. Real sweet girl with excellent service, only does outcall. I recommend giving her a try if you are looking for a young fit AA girl. Treat her right!

SlimShady96
12-21-15, 22:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight bullshit. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

If you have something to say about the chick go ahead don't review the other members review of her.

A2

SlimShady96
12-21-15, 23:07
Had a dream and this girl is a true GFE gem, top 3 IMO, I highly recommend picking up a cup of coffee for her with some hazelnut creamers, good times and as always YMMV, peace out SS96.

MarinaGfe
12-22-15, 03:16
Finally got my schedule to sync up with Marina and boy was I happy. She has a nice comfortable place and she makes you feel right at home when you get there. She really knows how to flatter a man, told I looked 22 and should be getting all kinds of pussy, had me blushing. Won't go into detail because she is well reviewed, but I would definitely repeat.Hey thank you and you were great glad we were able to get together.

BuckBundy
12-22-15, 08:10
When I get a window I jump through it because my time is extremely narrow. I reached out to rock stars Joy, Dhalia, Morgan, Farrah, Avalon and a couple others who kknow I'm not affiliated with anyone and a good date. Due to my limited availability Nova was the first to respond and I went. I have to agree with Uni on this one. I read the reviews here and know I have to take them with a grain of salt but I'm starting to think I need the whole silo of Salt. No offense, what follows is an honest review from a guy in the hobby for years and if you don't like it. As A2 says "use the ignore button liberally".

2 Call setup, easy to text and communicate. Got to location and she let me in. Not bad looking but not what you all have praised here by a mile. Completely flat chested (Which I like but was not expecting) unlike pics. When did we start to say fake pics were ok? I mean you can post your body without posting your face. Come on guys. Into the room, temperature is warm but is clean and no odd smells / pets. Allows DFK but the teeth comments here are correct. Also a hint of special smoke as kissing. Clothes come completely off and I ask about two pops. "I don't usually do that but if you hurry on the first one then it's OK". I paid for an hour just FYI naysayers. I ask about facial. "I guess as long as you don't get it in my eye". BBBJ starts, no eye contact, no noise occasionally catch her looking out window and at TV. That's fucking lazy at 200 an hour. I popped in about 10 minutes and it was BBBJCIMWspit, not the facial I asked for. She immediately starts playing with mr happy and I say lets take 10. Not the conversationalist but I expect that from younger providers. After 5 minutes she goes back at it and I semi-rise to the occasion. (In 15 I would have been at full mast). On goes the cover and mish it is, then legs up for better angle and nothing. Silence, not a moan, not a fart, fucking nothing. I'm a good looking guy, no Brad Pitt, but keeping your eyes closed and being silent does not warrant 200 an hour or 1 dollar an hour. Flipped over for some doggy and at 30 minutes past the time I arrived I called it quits and got dressed and left.

Let me summarize for the naysayers. Not the girl in the pics and not worth it to me. I included details so that you have trouble not connecting the dots. I've safely and disease freely seen hundreds of friends, this is not close to the top or middle but is extremely close to the bottom. When I get time, I use it fully, when I leave feeling like I WTF. I should have jerked it.

BuckBundy. It's a Dogs Life.

Chris5
12-22-15, 08:23
When I get a window I jump through it because my time is extremely narrow. I reached out to rock stars Joy, Dhalia, Morgan, Farrah, Avalon and a couple others who kknow I'm not affiliated with anyone and a good date. Due to my limited availability Nova was the first to respond and I went. I have to agree with Uni on this one. I read the reviews here and know I have to take them with a grain of salt but I'm starting to think I need the whole silo of Salt. No offense, what follows is an honest review from a guy in the hobby for years and if you don't like it. As A2 says "use the ignore button liberally".

2 Call setup, easy to test and communicate. Got to location and she let me in. Not bad looking but not what you all have praised here by a mile. Completely flat chested (Which I like but was not expecting) unlike pics. When did we start to say fake pics were ok? I mean you can post your body without posting your face. Come on guys. Into the room, temperature is warm but is clean and no odd smells / pets. Allows DFK but the teeth comments here are correct. Also a hint of special smoke as kissing. Clothes come completely off and I ask about two pops. "I don't usually do that but if you hurry on the first one then it's OK". I paid for an hour just FYI naysayers. I ask about facial. I guess as long as you don't get it in my eye. BBBJ starts, no eye contact, no noise occasionally catch her looking out window and at TV. That's fucking lazy at 200 an hour. I popped in about 10 minutes and it was BBBJCIMWspit, not the facial I asked for. She immediately starts playing with mr happy and I say lets take 10. Not the conversationalist but I expect that from younger providers. After 5 minutes she goes back at it and I semi-rise to the occasion. (In 15 I would have been at full mast). On goes the cover and mish it is, then legs up for better angle and nothing. Silence, not a moan, not a fart, fucking nothing. I'm a good looking guy, no Brad Pitt, but keeping your eyes closed and being silent does not warrant 200 an hour or 1 dollar an hour. Flipped over for some doggy and at 30 minutes past the time I arrived I called it quits and got dressed and left.

Let me summarize for the naysayers. Not the girl in the pics and not worth it to me. I included details so that you have trouble not connecting the dots. I've safely and disease freely seen hundreds of friends, this is not close to the top or middle but is extremely close to the bottom. When I get time, I use it fully, when I leave feeling like I WTF. I should have jerked it.

BuckBundy. It's a Dogs Life.I Thank You Buck for this very open and very honest review. I want to commend you for making a truthful honest review. If a provider deserves a good review then by all means that review deserves to be posted. But if any provider's deserves a bad review than that as well should be posted. I concentrate on the bad reviews better than the good reviews. If a provider is charging 200 plus an hour we all should expect good service as we mongers work hard for our coins. A provider not posting her own pic is troubling. Like you said a provider can cover up her face and at least use her own body photo. From my understanding this provider used a totally fake pic and we as mongers should not be acceptable to this. Again thank you.

Chris5.

Grand Piano
12-22-15, 11:43
Saw Sabrina recently for the first time in several years. She will tell you she has put on a couple of pounds, and she has, but she still looks good, gives a great rub, and I was satisfied with the ending. Her place is clean but she does have a cat if that is a problem for you. She is friendly and a little playful. Her prices are a little high for a rub, but I enjoyed myself and look forward to seeing her again.

GP.

Adepti
12-22-15, 12:00
Just wanted to add my. 02 on Nova. Saw her about 2 weeks ago, opted for HH. Like others said, pics are not hers. But a fairly good resemblance. Fairly good communication leading up to the meeting. Upon meeting her, she sounded like she had just waken up. Despite it being mid afternoon. First thing I noticed upon walking into her place was a pet odor (perhaps dog / cat?) which illuminated the whole place strongly. Not my cup of tea, but I went along with it. Soon after, I noticed the teeth issue. It was a slight turnoff, but I went along with it too. She began by giving a very slow BBBJ, which I didn't mind at all. 2 minutes later, she ushered me to begin. I set her up in doggy and finished there. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Would I repeat? Yes, if no one else is available.

Gruglok
12-22-15, 12:16

BuckBundy. It's a Dogs Life.There's definitely a real world scale vs a provider and then an AMP scale when interpreting appearance / reviews. I for one appreciate reports such as yours, I'll save my $$.

Jazak
12-22-15, 12:38

2 Call setup, easy to text and communicate. Got to location and she let me in. Not bad looking but not what you all have praised here by a mile. Completely flat chested (Which I like but was not expecting) unlike pics. When did we start to say fake pics were ok? I mean you can post your body without posting your face. Come on guys. Into the room, temperature is warm but is clean and no odd smells / pets. Allows DFK but the teeth comments here are correct. Also a hint of special smoke as kissing. Clothes come completely off and I ask about two pops. "I don't usually do that but if you hurry on the first one then it's OK". I paid for an hour just FYI naysayers. I ask about facial. "I guess as long as you don't get it in my eye". BBBJ starts, no eye contact, no noise occasionally catch her looking out window and at TV. That's fucking lazy at 200 an hour. I popped in about 10 minutes and it was BBBJCIMWspit, not the facial I asked for. She immediately starts playing with mr happy and I say lets take 10. Not the conversationalist but I expect that from younger providers. After 5 minutes she goes back at it and I semi-rise to the occasion. (In 15 I would have been at full mast). On goes the cover and mish it is, then legs up for better angle and nothing. Silence, not a moan, not a fart, fucking nothing. I'm a good looking guy, no Brad Pitt, but keeping your eyes closed and being silent does not warrant 200 an hour or 1 dollar an hour. Flipped over for some doggy and at 30 minutes past the time I arrived I called it quits and got dressed and left.

BuckBundy. It's a Dogs Life.Thank's for the honest review. I was thinking about seeing Nova a while back myself then I found out that her pics were not really her and that was enough to make me forget her. I have found that in most cases when a provider is using someone else's hot photos it is because she is either not that hot her self or her service is not that good so she needs the pics to draw the guys into her trap.

Jan Gorzo
12-22-15, 17:06
I have seen Anna at least 3 times now so far and she has become one of my ATF. She is the girl in the pics. She is not a spinner but has a nice curvy body shape. Here is how the conversation went the first time I met her.

Anna: Hi, I am Anna, come on in.

Me: Hi, how are you?

Anna: Good.

Me: Can I use the bathroom very quick?

Anna: No.

Me: I was thinking in my head, what is going on with this one?

Anna: (Laughing loud at me) I got you, of course, you can use the bathroom. I was just joking.

Me: I admit: you got me on this one.

Me: You are a joker. I think I am going to like you a lot.

I always have a great time with her and every time is better than the previous one. You need to have all your vitamins before seeing her. You will need them. If not, don't say that I didn't warm you. I have never seen the same girl twice in a week but Anna managed to make me loose my head. The first time I saw her, I lost my head in 10 mn. I was disappointed with myself. I have to rescheduled another meeting for 3 days later. I was sure to have all my vitamins and my tools, the jack hammer and power drills, ready. I was really happy with myself the second time but she upped her game too. Here are my scores:

Appearance: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Service: 10/10.

Atmosphere: 10/10.

I like the way she asked me if I wanted her to do something for me. One of my best experiences.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11340--Miss-Anna-New-amp-Ready-to-play-.html

Brants730
12-22-15, 17:06
Obviously not the girl in the pics, but expected a closer resemblance after others have said she was close, or even better. I personally thought otherwise; not to say that she isn't attractive, just had higher expectation. I'm a boob guy so was disappointed with not much on top. Anyways, got BBBJ then did the deed (not one to do super detailed reports but can pm for more info). More than once is allowed with hour appt's, she didn't have another cover for 2nd but did do more BBBJ since I asked. Would only repeat since price is right and know she's "safe".

Bjceb
12-23-15, 08:11
Looks like she is back.

I have only seen her once, but when I find time I will be back.

She says GFE, but I would call her pse.

Well worth a visit.

I highly recommend.

Member #5271
12-23-15, 09:01
Thank you for coming to see me, I appreciate the kind words. I'm pretty sure it was the "everything in between" that you enjoyed the most, you dirty naughty boy! Hee hee. You are always welcome back to my lair of sin. Happy Holidays xoxo.

Well I finally got to see my new all time favorite, The sex ass Avalon. I must say this Lady oozes sexually, Class and everything in between. Theres no need to go into details, but I'm definitely going back again and again!

Alligator19
12-23-15, 09:07
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to add a quick review of a visit to see the one and only Avalon.

I had been emailing back and forth with her for a few months, but our schedules never seemed to work. She was always understanding and incredibly professional to deal with, as we had some appointments that got tentatively set and then cancelled by me for one reason or another. So, when I found myself with some unexpected free time this week, I figured I owed her a visit. Communication and set-up was a breeze.

Once inside, she put me right at ease and began service. It was a quick visit. Just a half hour "get to know you" kind of visit. I will report that everything that has been said / reported on this board about Avalon is spot on. She has an incredible body, just incredible. And, she knows how to make the most of it. If your a boob guy, get ready to be wowed. If your an ass man, well, she's got you covered there as well! She is also warm and funny and charming. I could not have had a more pleasant experience. Never a discussion of donation of any kind until services were completed. And, the rate was as advertised. I will absolutely repeat when I have time to do so.

Captainv
12-23-15, 09:59
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11340--Miss-Anna-New-amp-Ready-to-play-.html

I saw Anna the other day and I had one hell of a good time! It was very easy to make the appointment and her incall was easy to find. Walked in and she looked exactly like her pictures, she is a very pretty young lady. We had some good conversations and we went at it. She was a complete GFE and I really had a wonderful time. She's a sweet girl so treat her nice!

Vino 7373
12-23-15, 15:31
Looks like she is back.

I have only seen her once, but when I find time I will be back.

She says GFE, but I would call her pse.

Well worth a visit.

I highly recommend.She may not be doing this for much longer, maybe only for a few more days or so.

She's pretty much the best that I've ever dreamed of in my entire mongering career. If you're on the fence about seeing her, you may want to get off of that fence and take the plunge.

FineStuff407
12-23-15, 17:53
Can't think of a better gift for the Holidays that I can have than Anna for $1. 0 for hhr she gave me a total GFE experience LFK tnan DFK great BBJ with CIM a really sweet girl with no signs of any bad habits (mgmt / bf etc) It hard for me to pop being I'm an old fat guy and she does it in pretty short order. Now I kinda of know how this guy felt being with this Anna. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11340--Miss-Anna-New-amp-Ready-to-play-.html.

Jan Gorzo
12-23-15, 20:45
As I told you, you will have a really good time with her and she will make you loose your head. I am glad that she finally accepted my multiple invitation to join and post on our board.

I saw Anna the other day and I had one hell of a good time! It was very easy to make the appointment and her incall was easy to find. Walked in and she looked exactly like her pictures, she is a very pretty young lady. We had some good conversations and we went at it. She was a complete GFE and I really had a wonderful time. She's a sweet girl so treat her nice!

Jan Gorzo
12-23-15, 20:55
I am a boob guy and guess what an ass man too. She will be the perfect companion for me. I am still waiting and praying on the fate of my application to see her. If my application is accepted, I will be the happiest man here to see Avalon and Anna on a regular basis.

She has an incredible body, just incredible. And, she knows how to make the most of it. If your a boob guy, get ready to be wowed. If your an ass man, well, she's got you covered there as well!

Gruglok
12-24-15, 08:40
I am a boob guy and guess what an ass man too. She will be the perfect companion for me. I am still waiting and praying on the fate of my application to see her. If my application is accepted, I will be the happiest man here to see Avalon and Anna on a regular basis.Unfortunately, I wasn't found to be a "suitable candidate" LOL.

I appreciate the response though.

ThrowAwayToday
12-24-15, 10:18
Unfortunately, I wasn't found to be a "suitable candidate" LOL.

I appreciate the response though.Does she want your social too?

Guyexotico
12-24-15, 12:18
Saw Marina yesterday and it was an enjoyable experience. I don't think I can add more to what have already been said. She has the softest skin I have caressed in my life and I am not kidding! I did get a feeling that she was a little nervous and I don't know why since she is a seasoned pro in this hobby. It could be the fact that she saw me for the first time. Overall a good experince.

WllWankForFood
12-24-15, 15:52
I was out and about today for some last minute errands and had an opportunity to pay an early morning visit to Miss Anna who is a new advertiser on the classifieds site. As others have said she is a really friendly person and has a great personality. The pictures are her. She was in a hotel near the tourist area along I-Drive and I took advantage of her early morning special.

She really does a nice slow and deep BBBJ, one of the best I have had. If you like to be slowly teased to the point of no return I think you will enjoy her technique. I stopped her before we went that far and did some nice missionary to end the dream. I didn't try a lot of different positions but I think she is accommodating to your desires and asked me several times what I enjoy. Anna is not a spinner but very cute and curvy with large breasts. I think she may smoke but didn't see any evidence of it in the room and it wasn't really smokey at all. The room was very clean with no mess like you sometimes see.

I really enjoyed myself and she was super friendly and accommodating and really put me at ease. We had a long conversation before we got comfortable and talked about a lot of stuff we had in common, I can't stress enough how nice this girl is. So if you are somebody who likes to get to know the provider a bit before getting down to business she is definitely one to see. Will repeat!

Wank.

Member #5035
12-24-15, 16:41
Met up with Shy late last night for a quick visit. She was available on short notice. I waited outside for her to get me from the hotel, which she did on time in casual clothes. We went up to the room and began dreaming. She is clean, has a great attitude, gives a solid BBBJ and has prices that are hard to top so I recommend trying her at least once.

Frenchified
12-25-15, 09:43
I saw Marina on Christmas Eve and she's just a wonderful women. Very accommodating. Gave me a nice massage she's well enough reviewed that I don't think I need to go into detail. Very sweet woman all around. Has a very clean place. Felt very comfortable with her. Definitely worth a repeat.

PocoHunter
12-25-15, 10:36
Met up with Shy late last night for a quick visit. She was available on short notice. I waited outside for her to get me from the hotel, which she did on time in casual clothes. We went up to the room and began dreaming. She is clean, has a great attitude, gives a solid BBBJ and has prices that are hard to top so I recommend trying her at least once.If you are referring to this Shy, then I agree completely!

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-take-care-of-your-needs-gentleman-70-anything-goes/12722147

Member #5035
12-25-15, 11:33
First off I'd like to thank Vino 7373 for giving me this wonderful woman's contact info. I contacted her and she requested some information to screen me of course. Once that was out of the way we set up an appointment for later that day and she sent me some pictures. I let her know that I was also looking for greek lessons and was willing to give her an early Christmas present for them, she was happy to oblige. I let her know I was running a little late, and she was cool about it. Once I got to her hotel, I let her know and she told me to come to the room. Once I opened the door I knew I was ready for some fun, she was dressed in sexy black lingerie and had some toys out. I put the donation down and we sat down and talked for a little to get comfortable. After that she told me to get comfortable and the dreaming began. She is clean and shaved, gives a great BBBJ, does ass play, was willing to use toys but I didn't want to. She offered to have another girl watch or even join in but I just wanted her. Greek is definitely on the menu for an extra donation, but it's definitely worth it. She might have the best personality I've seen out of a provider. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and to do anything you want so treat her right. Run don't walk to see this girl.

MarinaGfe
12-25-15, 11:53
I saw Marina on Christmas Eve and she's just a wonderful women. Very accommodating. Gave me a nice massage she's well enough reviewed that I don't think I need to go into detail. Very sweet woman all around. Has a very clean place. Felt very comfortable with her. Definitely worth a repeat.Hey sweetie I so glad we were able to meet up, you were a gentleman and I had fun.

MarinaGfe
12-25-15, 11:57
Saw Marina yesterday and it was an enjoyable experience. I don't think I can add more to what have already been said. She has the softest skin I have caressed in my life and I am not kidding! I did get a feeling that she was a little nervous and I don't know why since she is a seasoned pro in this hobby. It could be the fact that she saw me for the first time. Overall a good experince.I always careful on first meeting but I did have a good time and you were awesome.

SDragonGuy
12-26-15, 17:52
Saw Sabrina recently for the first time in several years. She will tell you she has put on a couple of pounds, and she has, but she still looks good, gives a great rub, and I was satisfied with the ending. Her place is clean but she does have a cat if that is a problem for you. She is friendly and a little playful. Her prices are a little high for a rub, but I enjoyed myself and look forward to seeing her again.

GP.Unless she has hiked her rates up. Its 100 hh for SM and that includes FS. I think that's incredibly fair, especially for a quality and clean provider like her. But hey, its just my opinion. You are right about her still holding her body well and definitely leaves you feeling satisfied.

Regards.

SDG.

Member #6598
12-26-15, 21:37
I have been out of pocket for a few days and this review is overdue! A few days ago I was in true need of a nightcap. I had seen Paige a couple of months prior and had a great time. I hit her up and in less than an hour was in her bed. Just like before, it was a great time. Paige is a good conversationalist and makes me feel comfortable. She is such a sweetheart, great curves and a real doll. I look forward to another nightcap soon!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10762-Sweetstuff-xoxo-SPECIAL-CHRISTMAS-USASG-rates-xoxo-Wednesday-open-availability-.html

Dick Jackman
12-27-15, 08:03
Had a pleasant dream with Angel069, a young (early 20's) AA woman. Very attractive face, fit and trim figure, small but perky breasts, very personable and eager to please. Good sexual skills. Will repeat.

MaxPowers777
12-27-15, 11:22
First-time poster, long-time lurker. First I want to say thank you to everyone for your reviews and commentary, very helpful in navigating this interesting hobby, and also very humorous at times!

Everything I have ever read on this forum about MarinaGfe was very consistent and always very positive. I was eager to see her, and excited when she was available on relatively short notice. Saw Marina yesterday at her incall location. Overall it was clean and comfortable, good music on in the background, and she was very accommodating. Even offered a shower, but I showered before arriving so I politely declined. I was anxious for a quick massage, and asked how she wanted me, and she gloriously said, "In your birthday suit"!

At that point I must have been dreaming, because everything that followed was simply amazing. I told her I was a 'boob guy' and she quickly used that to her advantage by rubbing them all over me, including smothering both of my heads. She has amazingly soft skin and caressing her all over felt wonderful, and to repeat -- spectacular boobs! She seemed very comfortable, and quickly put me at ease before getting my blood flowing with an excellent BBBJ. After that it's a little fuzzy due to the extreme pleasure, but there was definitely some (covered) cowgirl, complete with her tits bouncing in my face which I couldn't get enough of, then doggie, then a variation of reverse cowgirl that quickly made me pop. Upon waking up, I quickly cleaned off and put my clothes back on, gave her a hug and was on my way. Best Christmas present (to myself) ever!

Overall she is sweet and bubbly as can be, and I will definitely be seeing her again. I thoroughly enjoyed my first dream with her. Thank you Katt for a wonderful a time!

-mp.

Link just in case: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10738-Holiday-half-hours-special-till-christmas-.html.

Grand Piano
12-27-15, 12:57
Unless she has hiked her rates up. Its 100 hh for SM and that includes FS. I think that's incredibly fair, especially for a quality and clean provider like her. But hey, its just my opinion. You are right about her still holding her body well and definitely leaves you feeling satisfied.

Regards.

SDG.I am a SM but FS was not on the menu that day. Maybe it was "first time" jitters (we had not seen each other in years and she did not remember me). Maybe it was lack of chemistry although we seemed to get along. Whatever the case was, I bought an hour and it was not there. I agree though that the deal that you are mentioning would be more than fair. Just did not happen for me.

Fluxaeon
12-27-15, 13:22
Thank's for the honest review. I was thinking about seeing Nova a while back myself then I found out that her pics were not really her and that was enough to make me forget her. I have found that in most cases when a provider is using someone else's hot photos it is because she is either not that hot her self or her service is not that good so she needs the pics to draw the guys into her trap.I have bailed on the last 2 encounters when I realized the pics were fake. I have never regretted it.

Double TF
12-27-15, 14:04
First off I'd like to thank Vino 7373 for giving me this wonderful woman's contact info. I contacted her and she requested some information to screen me of course. Once that was out of the way we set up an appointment for later that day and she sent me some pictures. I let her know that I was also looking for greek lessons and was willing to give her an early Christmas present for them, she was happy to oblige. I let her know I was running a little late, and she was cool about it. Once I got to her hotel, I let her know and she told me to come to the room. Once I opened the door I knew I was ready for some fun, she was dressed in sexy black lingerie and had some toys out. I put the donation down and we sat down and talked for a little to get comfortable. After that she told me to get comfortable and the dreaming began. She is clean and shaved, gives a great BBBJ, does ass play, was willing to use toys but I didn't want to. She offered to have another girl watch or even join in but I just wanted her. Greek is definitely on the menu for an extra donation, but it's definitely worth it. She might have the best personality I've seen out of a provider. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and to do anything you want so treat her right. Run don't walk to see this girl.GSpotGinger has an amazing personality. And quite an amazing figure for the ones that truly enjoy XXX action with a woman like Ginger. For the booty aficionados, she has an amazing backside. And will match anyone stride-4-stride in that department.

Laharvardkid
12-27-15, 16:42
Had a pleasant dream with Angel069, a young (early 20's) AA woman. Very attractive face, fit and trim figure, small but perky breasts, very personable and eager to please. Good sexual skills. Will repeat.Digits, link or pictures?

Thanks, Lavarvardkid.

PaigeSweetStuf
12-27-15, 17:19
I have been out of pocket for a few days and this review is overdue! A few days ago I was in true need of a nightcap. I had seen Paige a couple of months prior and had a great time. I hit her up and in less than an hour was in her bed. Just like before, it was a great time. Paige is a good conversationalist and makes me feel comfortable. She is such a sweetheart, great curves and a real doll. I look forward to another nightcap soon!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10762-Sweetstuff-xoxo-SPECIAL-CHRISTMAS-USASG-rates-xoxo-Wednesday-open-availability-.htmlAs always much fun! You are a true gentleman! Come see me anytime!!

Xoxo.

Paige.

PharmaGuy
12-27-15, 17:22
Digits, link or pictures?

Thanks, Lavarvardkid.http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11311-NEW-NEW-NEW-100HH-GORGEOUS-YOUNG-amp-MIXED-CALL-TONIGHT-.html

MarinaGfe
12-27-15, 19:47
First-time poster, long-time lurker. First I want to say thank you to everyone for your reviews and commentary, very helpful in navigating this interesting hobby, and also very humorous at times!

Everything I have ever read on this forum about MarinaGfe was very consistent and always very positive. I was eager to see her, and excited when she was available on relatively short notice. Saw Marina yesterday at her incall location. Overall it was clean and comfortable, good music on in the background, and she was very accommodating. Even offered a shower, but I showered before arriving so I politely declined. I was anxious for a quick massage, and asked how she wanted me, and she gloriously said, "In your birthday suit"!

At that point I must have been dreaming, because everything that followed was simply amazing. I told her I was a 'boob guy' and she quickly used that to her advantage by rubbing them all over me, including smothering both of my heads. She has amazingly soft skin and caressing her all over felt wonderful, and to repeat -- spectacular boobs! She seemed very comfortable, and quickly put me at ease before getting my blood flowing with an excellent BBBJ. After that it's a little fuzzy due to the extreme pleasure, but there was definitely some (covered) cowgirl, complete with her tits bouncing in my face which I couldn't get enough of, then doggie, then a variation of reverse cowgirl that quickly made me pop. Upon waking up, I quickly cleaned off and put my clothes back on, gave her a hug and was on my way. Best Christmas present (to myself) ever!

Overall she is sweet and bubbly as can be, and I will definitely be seeing her again. I thoroughly enjoyed my first dream with her. Thank you Katt for a wonderful a time!

-mp.

Link just in case: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10738-Holiday-half-hours-special-till-christmas-.html.Thank you sweetie I enjoyed are time together and look forward to seeing you again.

PharmaGuy
12-28-15, 02:05
Just a heads up to you guys. The ass pic in the ad is UTR Holly's, who doesn't advertise. How do I know? I think I've seen that ass enough times to know her tattoos well.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10973-Can-I-be-your-companion-It-s-cold-outside-come-warm-up-inside-me-hehe-.html

Prophotog is correct

This is 100% Utr Holly.

Her body kills.

Do not call this number for this will not be the ass arriving to your door.

Noizekoarr
12-28-15, 03:15
If you are referring to this Shy, then I agree completely!

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-take-care-of-your-needs-gentleman-70-anything-goes/12722147What I really want to know is how far she takes the "anything goes" mantra she has on her ad.

Hawkeye49
12-28-15, 06:36
GSpotGinger has an amazing personality. And quite an amazing figure for the ones that truly enjoy XXX action with a woman like Ginger. For the booty aficionados, she has an amazing backside. And will match anyone stride-4-stride in that department.Although I reside in south Florida and the options down there are unlimited I'm jealous of you Orlando gents who have the likes of Ginger. All I can say is you guys are keeping her busy because I've never had any luck getting together with her when I'm in town. Maybe one day!

Member #5035
12-28-15, 09:10
What I really want to know is how far she takes the "anything goes" mantra she has on her ad.She doesn't speak Greek if that is what you're referring to.

Member #5271
12-28-15, 09:42
Thank you so much for coming to see me, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and the wait finally decided did paid off. Always enjoy spending time with a gentleman that knows how to appreciate a hard, toned body like mine, mmmm. Until next time lover.

Ladies: he's very sexy, super tall and will you treat right! See him.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to add a quick review of a visit to see the one and only Avalon.

I had been emailing back and forth with her for a few months, but our schedules never seemed to work. She was always understanding and incredibly professional to deal with, as we had some appointments that got tentatively set and then cancelled by me for one reason or another. So, when I found myself with some unexpected free time this week, I figured I owed her a visit. Communication and set-up was a breeze.

Once inside, she put me right at ease and began service. It was a quick visit. Just a half hour "get to know you" kind of visit. I will report that everything that has been said / reported on this board about Avalon is spot on. She has an incredible body, just incredible. And, she knows how to make the most of it. If your a boob guy, get ready to be wowed. If your an ass man, well, she's got you covered there as well! She is also warm and funny and charming. I could not have had a more pleasant experience. Never a discussion of donation of any kind until services were completed. And, the rate was as advertised. I will absolutely repeat when I have time to do so.

DeeLand76
12-28-15, 10:38
A while ago (actually this review is tardy and overdue) I played a little game of Jeopardy with Avalon, and wow, I'll take mind blown for the daily double! We had seen each other at Luxsa long before, but she remembered me and that cleared me for arrival at her place.

She exudes an incredible combination of sexy and fun, which I love. Not much needs to be said that hasn't been already, but everything about her is incredible. I even over donated accidentally and she called me to come back and get the extra Mario coins. No one else in this hobby has shown me that kind of honesty. I am hooked.

Now if only the shit at my house would quit breaking and I could afford to see her more!

BuffGuy111
12-28-15, 11:52
She doesn't speak Greek if that is what you're referring to.I will say this, there's a recent review from a monger on the oThER stating that he got her to do greek. I'm not sure I believe that but why would a monger write it if it didn't happen? What am I thinking, folks fabricate reviews all the time on here. Well if you guys want me to post the review from the oThER or if you have access to read it then check it out for yourself.

BG111.

Fisherman0317
12-28-15, 13:54
I will say this, there's a recent review from a monger on the oThER stating that he got her to do greek. I'm not sure I believe that but why would a monger write it if it didn't happen? What am I thinking, folks fabricate reviews all the time on here. Well if you guys want me to post the review from the oThER or if you have access to read it then check it out for yourself.

BG111.Don't know the lady so I don't know if she do or don't. What I do know is that mongers juice up their reviews all the time on the oThER site. Nature of the beast over there. One review had a guy busting a nut five times during a one hour session. If he did he is my hero.

Member #5035
12-28-15, 14:02
I will say this, there's a recent review from a monger on the oThER stating that he got her to do greek. I'm not sure I believe that but why would a monger write it if it didn't happen? What am I thinking, folks fabricate reviews all the time on here. Well if you guys want me to post the review from the oThER or if you have access to read it then check it out for yourself.

BG111.LOL that's wild, I don't know she said it's not on the menu, she does do BBFS for extra if anyone is daring to risk it.

MrFuat
12-28-15, 14:16
Had a great visit with Kelly21 last week. 120 hh at a mid-level hotel near UCF. Great communication via text setting up. Kelly matches the pictures, and swings right into action but doesn't have a rushed feel. Plenty of kisses while she undressed me. She asked how I wanted it and hopped right onto covered CG. She is very enthusiastic and gives her undivided attention. I had a great visit and feel we clicked so I'll repeat.

Side note -I believe her handler was in a car in the parking lot, he came out of the building as I arrived and went back in just as I was exiting. No issue at all for me though.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11474-highly.html

Stay safe!

Member #6031
12-28-15, 16:10
I had the pleasure of visiting Alana Anderson. She is a very accomidating lady and makes your visit pleasant and exciting. She starts off with a nice conversation, kind of a get to know one another. Then leads you to the room with the massage table. Since I don't divulge dream details on a public forum I will say I enjoyed my time and I believe the menu gets bigger. She lIves in a secure gated facility. SM can PM me for more details. Stay safe and Happy New Year.

BuffGuy111
12-28-15, 16:14
Don't know the lady so I don't know if she do or don't. What I do know is that mongers juice up their reviews all the time on the oThER site. Nature of the beast over there. One review had a guy busting a nut five times during a one hour session. If he did he is my hero.I've seen Shy over 10 times and there was never a hint of greek being on the menu. She has always been my late night can't sleep go to girl because she's the only one consistently is available late at night when I call. I laughed when I read that review. Whoever the guy is he was so full of himself.

BG111.

MrOrlando
12-28-15, 16:40
Has anyone had the pleasure of her company? Been seeing her ad for a month now and no reviews. Tried calling a couple of times and didn't get a response.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10704-cum-enjoy-my-special-services-tonight.html

PocoHunter
12-28-15, 16:47
What I really want to know is how far she takes the "anything goes" mantra she has on her ad.During my time with her, she was very clear that her favorite pastime is to releave headaches, she enjoys that the most. I haven't had a chance to repeat yet, not because I don't want to, but because there are several other fish I would like to catch first.

DigitalMatter
12-28-15, 17:57
Had a great visit with Kelly21 last week. 120 hh at a mid-level hotel near UCF. Great communication via text setting up. Kelly matches the pictures, and swings right into action but doesn't have a rushed feel. Plenty of kisses while she undressed me. She asked how I wanted it and hopped right onto covered CG. She is very enthusiastic and gives her undivided attention. I had a great visit and feel we clicked so I'll repeat.

Side note -I believe her handler was in a car in the parking lot, he came out of the building as I arrived and went back in just as I was exiting. No issue at all for me though.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11474-highly.html

Stay safe!Thanks for the report. I tried setting up a dream the other night. An hour later she still wasnt on her way so I cancelled. Would love to see her still.

Laope
12-28-15, 18:20
Saw Marina on Christmas Eve. As always it was a fun time. Gave her a Christmas present and she definitely gave me one. Listened to Bob Marley while she made JR. "Get up, stand up". GFE as always. Will repeat and repeat and repeat.

Just Cruzin
12-28-15, 18:29
I was pleasantly surprised to see Jaz post an ad in the classified site. I have seen her probably close to a dozen times, most recently about a week ago. Killer spinner body and nice set of "see"s. BBBJ is very good, when she gets into a rhythm she is non stop. Mish, CG and especially doggie is impressive as well. She does work so she isn't available all the time, she is available this evening and tomorrow morning at a mid level incall on the east side. So if she is your cup of tea, she is worth a visit. It takes a few minutes for her to warm up to you on the first visit, but for the ride it is IMHO very fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11505-Sexy-Cutie-100hr.html

Eustisflman
12-28-15, 20:24
Saw michele33 last week. Tall gal (yea OK most are since I am short) but she was taller then the average. Meet at her place near Lake Mary. Great body, nice tits and ass. She took good care of me including BBBJ, 2 cups, FS and several positions. Room was clean and she was not a clock watcher. I would (and plan on) repeating.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11039-I-m-your-Fantasy.html

ChgoBoy2
12-28-15, 20:45
I had the pleasure of visiting Alana Anderson. She is a very accomidating lady and makes your visit pleasant and exciting. She starts off with a nice conversation, kind of a get to know one another. Then leads you to the room with the massage table. Since I don't divulge dream details on a public forum I will say I enjoyed my time and I believe the menu gets bigger. She lIves in a secure gated facility. SM can PM me for more details. Stay safe and Happy New Year.I agree with your post. She is a special lady. For me she was worth all the Marios spent! See my post #1163 on this hot MILF! I will be seeing her again in the upcoming year to enjoy more items on the menu!

Enjoy & Be Safe.

CB2.

Cylon
12-29-15, 00:03
Ok, so I FINALLY got to see Avalon today. Delay was not her fault, all on me and my schedule. Anyhow, a lot of good things have been said about her and I can attest that it is all true. This woman has a body that would put Jessica Rabbit to shame and is an excellent hostess. Not going to repeat things that have been said before, but dayum, excellent conversation, wonderful location and maximum hotness! Seems to enjoy herself and made sure I had a good time. Her body is easily in top 5 of the ladies I've seen. You REALLY need to see it to believe it. Much hotter than her pics (if you can believe that).

It won't take me so long to repeat!

If you haven't seen her, do it. Sooner rather than later.

MarinaGfe
12-29-15, 00:11
Saw Marina on Christmas Eve. As always it was a fun time. Gave her a Christmas present and she definitely gave me one. Listened to Bob Marley while she made JR. "Get up, stand up". GFE as always. Will repeat and repeat and repeat.I always enjoy having you over and I really enjoyed you gift now I can make margaritas.

Member #5020
12-29-15, 00:19

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/10762-Sweetstuff-xoxo-SPECIAL-CHRISTMAS-USASG-rates-xoxo-Wednesday-open-availability-.htmlWent to see her yesterday, and I concur! In short notice, she got me in and enjoyed a short dream. LOL Thanks Paige, can't wait to see you again!

BH78.

OrlandoDoc
12-29-15, 00:46
Had a chance to spend some time with her over the weekend. OMG. My head is still spinning. And her "head" is outstanding!! Ranks up there in the top 5. Keep up the eye contact!! Round two was just as enjoyable as she seemed to love getting everything I gave her. This woman loves what she does.

Run, don't walk. She is a gem. I had a problem contacting her and she said she recently had some problems with her phone and had to change her number. She told me that the best way to contact her now is on her email account.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11467-Available-this-week-by-OIA-and-N-Orlando.html

The HorseRider
12-29-15, 01:32
Ok, so I FINALLY got to see Avalon today. Delay was not her fault, all on me and my schedule. Anyhow, a lot of good things have been said about her and I can attest that it is all true. This woman has a body that would put Jessica Rabbit to shame and is an excellent hostess. Not going to repeat things that have been said before, but dayum, excellent conversation, wonderful location and maximum hotness! Seems to enjoy herself and made sure I had a good time. Her body is easily in top 5 of the ladies I've seen. You REALLY need to see it to believe it. Much hotter than her pics (if you can believe that).

It won't take me so long to repeat!

If you haven't seen her, do it. Sooner rather than later.Is there a link to her ad. I searched for it but no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

HR.

Hawkeye49
12-29-15, 07:11
Had a chance to spend some time with her over the weekend. OMG. My head is still spinning. And her "head" is outstanding!! Ranks up there in the top 5. Keep up the eye contact!! Round two was just as enjoyable as she seemed to love getting everything I gave her. This woman loves what she does.

Run, don't walk. She is a gem. I had a problem contacting her and she said she recently had some problems with her phone and had to change her number. She told me that the best way to contact her now is on her email account.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11467-Available-this-week-by-OIA-and-N-Orlando.htmlGreat review of this sexy young lady OD! I'm going to be in Orlando for 4 days in a couple of weeks and she certainly has caught my attention as have some of the other beautiful ladies in the area. However, given price points I sense I'm out of my league with this one.

TellMeWhy
12-29-15, 10:08
Great review of this sexy young lady OD! I'm going to be in Orlando for 4 days in a couple of weeks and she certainly has caught my attention as have some of the other beautiful ladies in the area. However, given price points I sense I'm out of my league with this one.Farrah is amazing! I would rather spend the extra money and spend time with farrah than save a buck or two and not get the same looks and service.

MrOrlando
12-29-15, 16:33
With all the positive reviews she's had, there's nothing new for me to add here. Made arrangements to meet, splendid texting communication. Arrived at her very clean, and wonderfully decorated incall. Simply love the colors and mood it sets. Got comfy, and had a great half hour nap, during which I had a dream that left me panting for breath, sweaty, and not needing my cardiovascular for the day. Have, and will continue to repeat with this amazing lady.

Angel069
12-29-15, 19:10
Had a pleasant dream with Angel069, a young (early 20's) AA woman. Very attractive face, fit and trim figure, small but perky breasts, very personable and eager to please. Good sexual skills. Will repeat.Thank you sweetie I had a wonderful dream. See you in my dreams soon.