PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

OliverOil
04-16-19, 23:03
Was in need of some headache relief so called Marilyn and asked if she was available. She said that she was so I headed down to her place 436 and airport area. Waited for about 10 minutes and then she texted for me to come on up. Placed the. 50 roses on the counter. Got comfortable on her sofa and she began a slow and deep BBBJ. She took her time, used her tongue ring and licked a lot. She also requested a pack of cigarettes as a tip. I got to admit it was real good, I'll return.Is this the Marilyn you speak of?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84800&cityid=98

Thanks.

HappyThreeT
04-17-19, 03:41
I met her back when she was closer to downtown and then saw her several times when she was on I drive. The move to the airport area has been a positive change for her but that BBBJDTCWS is on point! One of, if not the best in Orlando. It took two months of nearly weekly visits to get to the point I can last past the BJ just to try the FS and that's fantastic too. Reverse cowgirl then switch to doggie she was very active with both. Throwing it back into me synced rhythm it was amazing to just stand there at doggie let her. Rock the work and next thing you know you're blowing it up fit, I'm sliding inside her and she's warm and inviting, great vocals and of course I repeat near every month. Once I even snuck a qv in while but the value is on the hour.

Was in need of some headache relief so called Marilyn and asked if she was available. She said that she was so I headed down to her place 436 and airport area. Waited for about 10 minutes and then she texted for me to come on up. Placed the. 50 roses on the counter. Got comfortable on her sofa and she began a slow and deep BBBJ. She took her time, used her tongue ring and licked a lot. She also requested a pack of cigarettes as a tip. I got to admit it was real good, I'll return.

Barcawala
04-17-19, 06:31
Is this the Marilyn you speak of?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84800&cityid=98

Thanks.Yes, that's her.

Nikkole
04-17-19, 07:14
Recently dreamed I got to meet this young lady, small petite pretty face brunette, late twenties maybe 30. A young Dahlia for those of you who remember her. The only reason to kick this little lady out of bed it's because there's more room on the floor. She has a wonderful demeanor and attitude. YMMV, but from what I can tell as long as you treat her nice she'll treat you nice. There's enough details about her possible activities so I don't need to reiterate them. Was a great dream, the hour nap well needed. Remember the wrist. .I had a wonderful time with you! Great conversation and definitely no lies about the wrist haha!! You are so sweet! Thank you love!

XOXO NIKKOLE.

CransdorfMukai
04-17-19, 07:27
Was in need of some headache relief so called Marilyn and asked if she was available. She said that she was so I headed down to her place 436 and airport area. Waited for about 10 minutes and then she texted for me to come on up. Placed the. 50 roses on the counter. Got comfortable on her sofa and she began a slow and deep BBBJ. She took her time, used her tongue ring and licked a lot. She also requested a pack of cigarettes as a tip. I got to admit it was real good, I'll return.Funny my experience was not as good. I guess YMMV.

The pics are old, she is prolly 30 to 40 lbs bigger. Her incall is an apartment, but they smoke in it so be prepared to be blasted by stale smoke smell and it will soak into everything you wear and you. Her performance was ok, although she did not follow direction well, she just goes on and does what she does.

My biggest gripe was that her man was in the other room along with her dog. Again YMMV.

Musicianasr
04-17-19, 07:38
If you enjoy a lackluster massage, not being allowed to squeeze an ass being wiggled in your face, and spending way too much for a toy show where you have to finish yourself off, go see Tori!

I saw the negative reviews, but let the little head do the thinking. 140 roses for a thirty minute rub, a dab of lotion on my junk, and watching her play with herself. Avoid avoid avoid.She is hesitant about letting people grab the butt because the butt is not real. I think it's implants. Or maybe Brazilian butt lift. But in older pics her butt is pretty much flat.

Elvis Lives
04-17-19, 09:08
Okay I apologize if the title sucked you in, as you were hoping to hear that Ginger was back. I wish. At least I don't think she is. I was just hoping that someone might be able to help a visitor out as I am looking for someone like Ginger. She gave a mind blowing BLS, tossed salad, BBBJ I have ever had. Looking for a similar experience-I had one of those lightening in a bottle experiences and hope to recapture that feeling. If any one can PM me or post a suggestion it would be much appreciated!

Analyze
04-17-19, 09:26

I met htis one when she was UTR and doing Car dates by Orange Ave. Through a member.

She look good from far but she was far from good!

Got in the car and I told her no! So had to give her something to get her out.

Did not repeat.

No clean enough for me.

BabyLight333
04-17-19, 13:09
She is hesitant about letting people grab the butt because the butt is not real.That is the funniest shit ever. LMAO.

NYTrader731
04-17-19, 15:57
Okay I apologize if the title sucked you in, as you were hoping to hear that Ginger was back. I wish. At least I don't think she is. I was just hoping that someone might be able to help a visitor out as I am looking for someone like Ginger. She gave a mind blowing BLS, tossed salad, BBBJ I have ever had. Looking for a similar experience-I had one of those lightening in a bottle experiences and hope to recapture that feeling. If any one can PM me or post a suggestion it would be much appreciated!Unfortunately, last I heard, she's on a long vacation. Great chick and lots of fun but she has some demons and the drugs take over. Hopefully when she gets out she'll be better. Lots of fun though.

Orlo69
04-17-19, 17:08
I visited Sabrina, I had not seen her in a long while and I needed a good back rub. I arrived got caught up on things. Sabrina is a hoot to hang with she is very funny open and inviting. Sabrina started me with a great back rub on the flip we got comfortable with each other. Sabrina was very receptive to all positions. I had a great time with her as always. Thank you Sabrina.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Orlo69
04-17-19, 21:07
I went and contacted Crystal. As always she was quick to reply I did not have a lot of time so I opted for the half hour. We got right to business, she greeted me with a nice DFK, we went and got on the bed and the the real fun began!! BBBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, RCG, doggie, lazy doggie, back to mish, Crystal was moaning and shivering, several O's later she she yelled out Oh fuck I am squirting I am Squirting!! She tightened up and fell back limp on the bed. Sure enough she soaked me the sheet as if someone opened a water hose LOL! It was a short adventure but a really wickedly good one! Thank you Crystal!

Play hard.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86343&cityid=98

Superman540
04-18-19, 05:11
Hey guys, I'm staying on Disney property through Sunday night. Any good outcalls in the area that will come here? PM me if necessary.

SabrinaT
04-18-19, 08:36
I visited Sabrina, I had not seen her in a long while and I needed a good back rub. I arrived got caught up on things. Sabrina is a hoot to hang with she is very funny open and inviting. Sabrina started me with a great back rub on the flip we got comfortable with each other. Sabrina was very receptive to all positions. I had a great time with her as always. Thank you Sabrina.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.It was great seeing you again hun. I enjoyed your company very much papi I'll see you again soon I hope.

Besos.

Xoxo.

Sabrina T.

NYTrader731
04-18-19, 08:37
I went and contacted Crystal. As always she was quick to reply I did not have a lot of time so I opted for the half hour. We got right to business, she greeted me with a nice DFK, we went and got on the bed and the the real fun began!! BBBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, RCG, doggie, lazy doggie, back to mish, Crystal was moaning and shivering, several O's later she she yelled out Oh fuck I am squirting I am Squirting!! She tightened up and fell back limp on the bed. Sure enough she soaked me the sheet as if someone opened a water hose LOL! It was a short adventure but a really wickedly good one! Thank you Crystal!

Play hard.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86343&cityid=98I've met Crystal a couple time and last was a few weeks ago. Too many rules about her BBBJ. Only halfway down, no cim, Greek wasn't even close to what's been described on here for me. Attractive and nice but I can only try a couple time. Not worth it to me. Maybe I should just try a HH and only do mish and doggie.

Elvis Lives
04-18-19, 09:22
Unfortunately, last I heard, she's on a long vacation. Great chick and lots of fun but she has some demons and the drugs take over. Hopefully when she gets out she'll be better. Lots of fun though.Appreciate the update. Agreed, hope she recovers.

Orlo69
04-18-19, 14:10
I've met Crystal a couple time and last was a few weeks ago. Too many rules about her BBBJ. Only halfway down, no cim, Greek wasn't even close to what's been described on here for me. Attractive and nice but I can only try a couple time. Not worth it to me. Maybe I should just try a HH and only do mish and doggie.Yes she does have some rules but I am comfortable with her rules and have been seeing her for quite awhile so she seems pretty comfortable and relaxed with me. She is definitely one that YMMV!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Steve Pope
04-18-19, 15:49
Just had a horrible experience with Talena. Scheduled a 15 min appt with her. Arrived and got started safe and after 30 seconds she asked how do I want FS. I said I didn't I was enjoying what she was doing. This is when she started getting rude and said I can't do that for 15 minutes. So she tries to climb on but the stench was awful and I went limp. So, I ask for a HJ and this time she says I'm wasting her time. Grabs my donation and tells me to leave. I am wasting her time? I had to drive to the heart of the Sanford gettho and after 5 minutes and a list of things she doesn't do I leave. Take my advice and stay away, there is better options out there.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69401&cityid=98I wish I had seen your report about rude Talena before I wasted my time seeing her. I agree with your accesment, yes she had a bad attitude, was too fat for my liking but fortunately I luckily avoided the hot smelly tuna boat aroma. So glad I didn't push it and she kept her bloomer tent canvas tarp panties on and tightly sealed. The hail damaged thighs just don't do it for me. She's so pale & pasty I think she really lives in a root cellar. She's not very oraly skilled, finished by removing the cover and upgrading to my left hand. She wouldn't catch any flying DNA but I nailed her with a couple of shots. Avoid her and starve her out. Much better providers in Sanford.

SP.

ProMonger1998
04-18-19, 15:50
Yeah the ass is fake she still talking that just got out of surgery bs? She used to be worth it for the qv at. 6 but she all of a sudden got gps, she has a decent private place and probably need to pay rent, she puts on a good show but her overall services are lackluster and she's a germaphobe, and can become needy. If you see her a few times she'll start randomly texting like can you take me to the grocery store or help me with this photo shoot. If she goes back to qv she's worth a stop when your atf isn't answering.

That is the funniest shit ever. LMAO.

ImmCat
04-18-19, 16:48
If you enjoy a lackluster massage, not being allowed to squeeze an ass being wiggled in your face, and spending way too much for a toy show where you have to finish yourself off, go see Tori!

I saw the negative reviews, but let the little head do the thinking. 140 roses for a thirty minute rub, a dab of lotion on my junk, and watching her play with herself. Avoid avoid avoid.Exact same experience. It took a while to get going because it didn't dawn on me that I was supposed to touch myself. I do that for free. Once I figured out the hustle, I got it done quickly and went to leave. Not before she let me know she washes cars in a bikini too and gave me a business card. I assume you pay her $100 for the wash and she hands you a bucket and sponge and tells you how good you wash things. Would not repeat and thinking about small claims court for the first session.

ExEccieGuy
04-18-19, 16:48
Two nights ago, I had the itch and was up in the "De" area. Had no idea if Barbie was in Daytona or Deltona so sent her a message not expecting an immediate response. I trolled the Walmart area and the SW's looked too scary to engage. Then Barbie got back to me. She gave me her donation schedule since she changes her donation amount all the time. She quoted 120 roses hh and 200 roses he. Yep, I rolled my eyes. I told her I didn't have much, she said she would work a discount with me, I said. 4, she said just this one time bc she needed some roses. I said. 4 again, she said yes. Gave me her incall address, a house, I showed up, she reeeeallyyy needed my donation so she kept texting. How far away, park in the garage, etc.

I get there after I did a sweep of her hood. House seemed fine, smelled of weed. We go to her bedroom. The qv was indeed quick per my preference. Barbie is a bucket list item. I needed to try her at least once. She is GND pretty, about a size 8 dress size, large panties, prolly 34 b on top, about 5-7, 135 lbs.

Opted for BBBJ and k9 cfs. Nice rhythm on the flute lesson, pussy was warm. Overall, not bad. I might repeat only bc she is pretty though I prefer petite spinner types. As usual, YMMV.

EEG.

Trigg7272
04-18-19, 18:22
Two nights ago, I had the itch and was up in the "De" area. Had no idea if Barbie was in Daytona or Deltona so sent her a message not expecting an immediate response. I trolled the Walmart area and the SW's looked too scary to engage. Then Barbie got back to me. She gave me her donation schedule since she changes her donation amount all the time. She quoted 120 roses hh and 200 roses he. Yep, I rolled my eyes. I told her I didn't have much, she said she would work a discount with me, I said. 4, she said just this one time bc she needed some roses. I said. 4 again, she said yes. Gave me her incall address, a house, I showed up, she reeeeallyyy needed my donation so she kept texting. How far away, park in the garage, etc.

I get there after I did a sweep of her hood. House seemed fine, smelled of weed. We go to her bedroom. The qv was indeed quick per my preference. Barbie is a bucket list item. I needed to try her at least once. She is GND pretty, about a size 8 dress size, large panties, prolly 34 b on top, about 5-7, 135 lbs.

Opted for BBBJ and k9 cfs. Nice rhythm on the flute lesson, pussy was warm. Overall, not bad. I might repeat only bc she is pretty though I prefer petite spinner types. As usual, YMMV.

EEG.I just got done with my own Barbie encounter. Definitely pretty and seemed to enjoy our time together. She might have been high as she had a smile on her face ear to ear for my entire visit. I ventured for the hh because I wanted to taste that kitty of hers as it just looked so inviting. I wasn't wrong, it smelled and tasted great and I must have been doing something right as she kept squirming but wrapped her thighs around my head keeping me close and telling me to keep going. That happened three times and then we moved to the main event. I was so turned on by making her squirm that I didn't last long and exploded in the bag. Cleaned up and was on my merry way. Living up in this area, I definitely will repeat but boy was she hard to get ahold of. Worth the effort though.

GcFantasy93
04-19-19, 01:17
I'm about a month late on telling you guys this dream. It was an easy set up and my second time with this provider. Sabrina is excellent. She knows how to give great massages with all the extra's. I went there expecting to get some FS and came to her giving me an amazing bbj. Overall she is pleasant and definitely will see her a third time. Go check her out on the sister site.

GcFantasy93
04-19-19, 01:18
Having a dream with the infamous Nikkole in the morning and I am very excited, will be posting back later. Even though I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same great experience everyone else has referred to when seeing her.

ImmCat
04-19-19, 07:17

I saw the negative reviews, but let the little head do the thinking. 140 roses for a thirty minute rub, a dab of lotion on my junk, and watching her play with herself. Avoid avoid avoid.Exact same experience. It took a while to get going because it didn't dawn on me that I was supposed to touch myself. I do that for free. Once I figured out the hustle, I got it done quickly and went to leave. Not before she let me know she washes cars in a bikini too and gave me a business card. I assume you pay her $100 for the wash and she hands you a bucket and sponge and tells you how good you wash things. Would not repeat and thinking about small claims court for the first session.

Marks4040
04-19-19, 09:29
Would anyone recommend a girl that dose greek.

SexxyTalena
04-19-19, 09:36
I wish I had seen your report about rude Talena before I wasted my time seeing her. I agree with your accesment, yes she had a bad attitude, was too fat for my liking but fortunately I luckily avoided the hot smelly tuna boat aroma. So glad I didn't push it and she kept her bloomer tent canvas tarp panties on and tightly sealed. The hail damaged thighs just don't do it for me. She's so pale & pasty I think she really lives in a root cellar. She's not very oraly skilled, finished by removing the cover and upgrading to my left hand. She wouldn't catch any flying DNA but I nailed her with a couple of shots. Avoid her and starve her out. Much better providers in Sanford.

SP.I don't wear underwear LOL.

HungOneLongd9
04-19-19, 10:44
Anyone have a chance to try Bella?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84839&cityid=98

Thank you in advance!

GcFantasy93
04-19-19, 11:43
What can I say she is the best provider I have dreamed about ever. She is amazing in everything she does. Doesn't complain and actually takes her time to fully please you. I would go into details but bottomline is she is a must see and she is also GFE.

Trigg7272
04-19-19, 12:27
Anyone have a chance to try Bella?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84839&cityid=98

Thank you in advance!Yes. I've seen her twice. She gives a decent massage with standard HE. Very nice curvy body with great tits. Only problem is is that she doesn't like her tits played with and there's very little roaming involved. For an up charge, she will lay a blanket over you and grind on jr. I thought it would get better on the second visit but it was the same. I stopped seeing her because I didn't think more was going to be offered and the massage wasn't that good.

Oldman Yngpssy
04-19-19, 19:44
I had a nice visit with Eva. I texted her and was able to make the appointment for noon the following day. She has a classy in-call location with a room specifically set aside for massages with her own massage table. She has a safe and very clean location in a gated community; the instructions to gain access were easy to follow. I was surprised by her appearance--Gorgeous! She is much smaller than I expected; she has a tiny, tight body with nice full breasts and a cute little behind. I requested a one hour massage and shower session. The massage was good, especially the attention she payed to the boys. While face down, I raised my hips to give her all the access she needed and it was wonderful. Instead of a flip, we went into the shower where she continued her manipulations and I enjoyed caressing her sexy, petite body. Because of the distance, I am not sure I'll repeat, but I had a wonderful time with Eva. Thank you sweetheart.

Meshtoff
04-19-19, 21:39
I did a negative review of her on here some time ago. I had arrived and when I asked for some play time and hands on with the taco. She tried to up charge me then got nasty and told me to leave as well! Never again!

I wish I had seen your report about rude Talena before I wasted my time seeing her. I agree with your accesment, yes she had a bad attitude, was too fat for my liking but fortunately I luckily avoided the hot smelly tuna boat aroma. So glad I didn't push it and she kept her bloomer tent canvas tarp panties on and tightly sealed. The hail damaged thighs just don't do it for me. She's so pale & pasty I think she really lives in a root cellar. She's not very oraly skilled, finished by removing the cover and upgrading to my left hand. She wouldn't catch any flying DNA but I nailed her with a couple of shots. Avoid her and starve her out. Much better providers in Sanford.

SP.

ImmanuelHope
04-19-19, 21:42
I did a negative review of her on here some time ago. I had arrived and when I asked for some play time and hands on with the taco. She tried to up charge me then got nasty and told me to leave as well! Never again!Same here. Not worth the marios.

SeanPatel
04-19-19, 22:52
Man, I should have tried her shower option. That would have been super fun. Eva is gorgeous!

I had a nice visit with Eva. I texted her and was able to make the appointment for noon the following day. She has a classy in-call location with a room specifically set aside for massages with her own massage table. She has a safe and very clean location in a gated community; the instructions to gain access were easy to follow. I was surprised by her appearance--Gorgeous! She is much smaller than I expected; she has a tiny, tight body with nice full breasts and a cute little behind. I requested a one hour massage and shower session. The massage was good, especially the attention she payed to the boys. While face down, I raised my hips to give her all the access she needed and it was wonderful. Instead of a flip, we went into the shower where she continued her manipulations and I enjoyed caressing her sexy, petite body. Because of the distance, I am not sure I'll repeat, but I had a wonderful time with Eva. Thank you sweetheart.

Steve Pope
04-19-19, 23:26
[Deleted by Admin]

You should use the Report Post function to report suspicions like this.

A2

SexxyTalena
04-20-19, 00:56
I did a negative review of her on here some time ago. I had arrived and when I asked for some play time and hands on with the taco. She tried to up charge me then got nasty and told me to leave as well! Never again!But if your hygiene isn't up to par I won't allow dirty hands in my lady parts.

SexxyTalena
04-20-19, 00:57
Same here. Not worth the marios.I just seen you LOL

HappyThreeT
04-20-19, 06:33
She's got her shit together now. Decent apartment, a few lbs on the frame for she's def got the skills to ha e you whistling Dixie in no time. That FS doggy was on point too, but if you need to visit for seeing for yourself go for it. She cleaned up and will clean your drain your pipes in no time. To each their own but don't waste time about going to find out for yourself. Maybe it's older and wiser As the years pass but my this woman is mastered the BBBJ skills. Gets it all and you have to bed her to stop.

I met one when she was UTR and doing Car dates by Orange Ave. Through a member.

Did not repeat.

No clean enough for me.

HappyThreeT
04-20-19, 06:40
She's got her shit together now. Decent apartment, a few lbs on the frame for she's def got the skills to ha e you whistling Dixie in no time. That FS doggy was on point too, but if you need to visit for seeing for yourself go for it. She cleaned up and will clean your drain your pipes in no time. To each their own but don't waste time about going to find out for yourself. Maybe it's older and wiser As the years pass but my this woman is mastered the BBBJ skills. Gets it all and you have to bed her to stop.

Did not repeat.

No clean enough for me.

IPADrinker
04-20-19, 08:18
Exact same experience. It took a while to get going because it didn't dawn on me that I was supposed to touch myself. I do that for free. Once I figured out the hustle, I got it done quickly and went to leave. Not before she let me know she washes cars in a bikini too and gave me a business card. I assume you pay her $100 for the wash and she hands you a bucket and sponge and tells you how good you wash things. Would not repeat and thinking about small claims court for the first session.She actually advertises under escorts! I would not waste time / money. Disappointed.

ShokDJ
04-21-19, 00:46
I did a negative review of her on here some time ago. I had arrived and when I asked for some play time and hands on with the taco. She tried to up charge me then got nasty and told me to leave as well! Never again!Definitely not worth it for the price she charges. She's wants 60 Mario coins for a qv with no GFE, BBBJ, and only 2 positions allowed. There are many other providers that charges the same rates and offer much more.

ShokDJ
04-21-19, 00:47

Did not repeat.

No clean enough for me.With no name and link we have no idea who you're talking about.

RoccoJeremmy
04-21-19, 00:48
Hello Gents:

I have been semi retired by now. Just picking up here and there. I gave a try to AmiaLivvy and I do not regret. I did set up an outcall appointment the other day. She does do screening, no a problem for me. She is the girl in the pictures. We had a great time. For those who have been around for a while and remember the Real Deal forum, then I will put her on top of that list. She is the real deal. If want to know more or juicy details PM then.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86027&cityid=98

https://twitter.com/AmiaLivvy

https://amia-livvy.escortbook.com

RoccoJeremmy
04-21-19, 01:31
Anyone have feedback to share on Sophia? I am interesting on this one but I have my doubts. Please PM. Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85796&cityid=98

DarkKnight2K
04-21-19, 02:04
Overdue dream from earlier this week. Made arrangements to meet Summer at her safe incall for an hour conversation $ .6. We got comfortable with each other with some playful groping and LFK. Her BBBJ was outstanding, DATY was clean and tasty. I got to suck on her big tits and perky nipples. Summer got on her knees so I could fuck her mouth. We threw on a cover so she could introduce me to her version of "the spider", and I got a nice O out of her for my hard work. Several other positions were explored, mish, doggy, prone, etc. which produced another O or two.

By this time, we were both drenched with sweat. If this had been a fucking competition I'm not sure who would outlast who, but then again this was just a dream. I conceded because of time though and Summer politely asked to swallow my load, so I fulfilled her request. Finished BBBJCIMWS, she kept going with not a drop spilled. Summer really enjoys tasting cum and was happy with how much I fed her.

Be warned, Summer is a sexy MILF that doesn't like sex. She LOVES to fuck. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85298&cityid=98

DK2 K.

RP469
04-21-19, 07:45
Overdue dream from earlier this week. Made arrangements to meet Summer at her safe incall for an hour conversation $ .6. We got comfortable with each other with some playful groping and LFK. Her BBBJ was outstanding, DATY was clean and tasty. I got to suck on her big tits and perky nipples. Summer got on her knees so I could fuck her mouth. We threw on a cover so she could introduce me to her version of "the spider", and I got a nice O out of her for my hard work. Several other positions were explored, mish, doggy, prone, etc. which produced another O or two.

By this time, we were both drenched with sweat. If this had been a fucking competition I'm not sure who would outlast who, but then again this was just a dream. I conceded because of time though and Summer politely asked to swallow my load, so I fulfilled her request. Finished BBBJCIMWS, she kept going with not a drop spilled. Summer really enjoys tasting cum and was happy with how much I fed her.

Be warned, Summer is a sexy MILF that doesn't like sex. She LOVES to fuck. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85298&cityid=98

DK2 K.Wow, that is the best post I ever read regarding Summer and truthful. That is Summer, she loves cum. She asks, you unload, she tastes, then swallows every drop you can give her. She is a regular for me and a good friend. I usually take her out to dinner to one of her favourite restaurants. Then for desert, I give her my load.

RP.

RoadWarrior2K
04-21-19, 10:03

DK2 K.The last paragraph was a little confusing at first but I finally got it. Too bad she's not in Brevard.

NedleyMandingo
04-21-19, 13:54
I had asked about her and got nothing back recently. Decided to TOFTT the other day. She's a good looking girl pics are really her, everything covered, no DATY unless using a dental dam. Make sure she knows you want FS, if not she will up-sell you asking for 60 more. I didn't regret seeing her just because she looked good and she's youthful. However there is very little chance of a repeat visit!

Anyone have feedback to share on Sophia? I am interesting on this one but I have my doubts. Please PM. Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85796&cityid=98

NedleyMandingo
04-21-19, 14:04
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86343&cityid=98

Had a couple recent dreams of Chrystal. She did outcall to my place both times. Chrystal has got a soccer mom MILF look going on. She likes to please but also enjoys being pleased. She really gets into receiving oral. The main event is just as enjoyable to her, lots of moaning. She likes to take her time, I have not felt rushed at all in both encounters. I suggest anyone looking for a MILF to give her a try!

JusWansed
04-21-19, 17:07
Super impressed with Nikkole who is the ultimate GFE. I contacted her early Thursday morning and was informed that she only had one spot left for this trip. Luckily for me my schedule freed up and I was able to meet her. She offered a back rub and I obliged getting to know each other for quite a bit before we fell asleep. In my dream we had a 69 battle to see who could make the other finish first. She won. We talked for a bit while I recuperated and went through the alphabet and concluding once again in 69. By that point we both had sore jaws and more than an hour had passed. If I could I would see her every week but as I said I happened to get the last spot she had open so keep that in mind as she's in high demand. She seems to thoroughly enjoy what she does and it shows. This was my first time meeting her but we connected quite quickly probably because she's such a down to earth person.

Stay safe guys and Thanks Nikkole you were amazing. -J.

Nikkole
04-21-19, 18:23
Super impressed with Nikkole who is the ultimate GFE. I contacted her early Thursday morning and was informed that she only had one spot left for this trip. Luckily for me my schedule freed up and I was able to meet her. She offered a back rub and I obliged getting to know each other for quite a bit before we fell asleep. In my dream we had a 69 battle to see who could make the other finish first. She won. We talked for a bit while I recuperated and went through the alphabet and concluding once again in 69. By that point we both had sore jaws and more than an hour had passed. If I could I would see her every week but as I said I happened to get the last spot she had open so keep that in mind as she's in high demand. She seems to thoroughly enjoy what she does and it shows. This was my first time meeting her but we connected quite quickly probably because she's such a down to earth person..Thank you so much babe! We had a fabulous time and the race was fun! Can't wait to see you again!

XOXO Nikkole.

DougMarks
04-21-19, 19:32
Looking for a good LMT that offers a few extras. Don't want an AMP with all the hoopla going on and would rather have a private environment. Not looking for FS but everything else goes. Been looking through the sister site and reading up on here but also don't want to be taken duh. About booked with TRainz but glad I found a few reviews that said otherwise. Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you wish. 2 hands 4 hands either way. Just looking for some new talent outside of the slocala area. Not much to look at up here.

Jackt2
04-22-19, 00:07
It had been a long time since I last saw Sabrina and I finally made it back. I got a good rub down all over and junior proceeded to reacquaint himself. Surprise surprise it was a very happy reunion. You really can't ever get enough of a good attitude and pleasant demeanor wrapped in a sensual package looking to please. Sabrina T. Yes.

BTW forgot to ask what T is for, anyone knows?

JT2.

RoadWarrior2K
04-22-19, 00:47
It had been a long time since I last saw Sabrina and I finally made it back. I got a good rub down all over and junior proceeded to reacquaint himself. Surprise surprise it was a very happy reunion. You really can't ever get enough of a good attitude and pleasant demeanor wrapped in a sensual package looking to please. Sabrina T. Yes.

JT2.Probably Terrific!

Steve Pope
04-22-19, 08:43
Hooked up with Tara in Orange City. Excellent communication thru texting, easy setup. We did a car date, would love to upgrade next time to incall. Tara has a friendly nice attitude, she's actually better looking and younger than her pictures portray. Excellent oral with plenty of attention to the boys. Swallow and spit, very reasonable donation. Has her own transportation, we met in OC for the deed. A top performer that I will definitely see again. I'm guilty of full Russian Collusion when I slid between her massively nice tits prior to shooting off into her mouth. Look her up, you won't be disappointed.

SP.

OdinsBeard78
04-22-19, 09:25

JT2.The T is for TIGHT because she is tight AF!!

OriginalSin
04-22-19, 12:17
The T is for TIGHT because she is tight AF!!She is definitely tight AF!! LOL.

HotRoadster71
04-22-19, 12:28
Any senior member have intel?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=84969&cityid=98

Chow2000
04-22-19, 13:54
Just throwing in my 2 cents about my recent visit with Anastacia, who is on sister site ads. She is an attractive girl thick in the right places and services are good. Just to stick to particulars, the one thing to expect when seeing someone and for a half hour visit, she want dressed up at all. Don't get me wrong, the service is good but for a pretty girl some presentation such as atleast having your hair done and maybe wearing something to get the mood in place is a common courtesy. I don't know about a repeat anytime soon but I will atleast communicate with her about what I would expect from now on. I don't in anyway mean she isn't attractive but a little effort goes along way. Especially when it was planned a day in advance. Moving past that, she answered the door in a towel, which seems to be her usual. BJKcim is good, the view from doggy with those hips and ass. Can't complain. Just starting to see less effort being put in by usually good providers. Like I said, this is just to add a data point. $140 coin halfhour, still had a 7 out of 10 time! Keep on keepin on!

HappyThreeT
04-22-19, 14:31
Sorry Shok, it wa a reply to a review about Marilyn. I understand personal preference and YMMV but I understand his chief concern and wanted to make it moan she's got her life together daily well since those times as I knew her then too. Trust me as long as she's taking calls and posting on the sister are site she's going to be in the top 5 BBBJ conversation of active providers. Maybe too 3. I see her once a month. If you want to try FS I suggest doggie and just stand there let her show you something you will wish you got on video. (I will be inquiring hero get that done) she has magic coming out of both ends my friends. Go find out for yourselves.

With no name and link we have no idea who you're talking about.

Spooner1
04-22-19, 16:23
Went back to best latinas. I like them and with rising cost of the regulars the couple extra for an upgrade isn't a big deal. I choose flavia this time and she was nice, decent English and good service. The pics on the site were generous as the pics are 9-10 real life is 6-8 which is still fine. She wasn't the best experience that I've had with best. But wasn't a bad experience at all.

MikeJanws
04-22-19, 17:30
What was the damage?

Had a couple recent dreams of Chrystal. She did outcall to my place both times. Chrystal has got a soccer mom MILF look going on. She likes to please but also enjoys being pleased. She really gets into receiving oral. The main event is just as enjoyable to her, lots of moaning. She likes to take her time, I have not felt rushed at all in both encounters. I suggest anyone looking for a MILF to give her a try!

CircumAl
04-22-19, 19:39
Saw Shorty today,got a room in downtown Kiss get it while you can. GFE huge naturals ist class cim.No tats/males/DDF uses a little Ganja dont mind, real sweet. Her girl Friday skills could be better but at 23 you can understand if your patient you'll be rewarded. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85072&cityid=98.

Gotsno
04-22-19, 21:24
I saw Tara tonight. She was very nice, even put up with me getting lost finding her location. In my opinion she is perfect. Has all the right curves in all the right places. But that is what I like. Had a great time with her and would repeat if I get back in town again. I went for the full incall date. Did not use all my time but I was fine with it. Left happy and with a hug good night. A hug means a lot to me when we parts ways after a date.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98

Colosseum99
04-22-19, 22:55
Hooked up with Tara in Orange City. Excellent communication thru texting, easy setup. We did a car date, would love to upgrade next time to incall. Tara has a friendly nice attitude, she's actually better looking and younger than her pictures portray. Excellent oral with plenty of attention to the boys. Swallow and spit, very reasonable donation. Has her own transportation, we met in OC for the deed. A top performer that I will definitely see again. I'm guilty of full Russian Collusion when I slid between her massively nice tits prior to shooting off into her mouth. Look her up, you won't be disappointed.

SP.She is amazing. I second that. Very easy to communicate and friendly. The only issue is I don't live closely to orange city.

FlbMac31
04-22-19, 23:58
Alex remains at the top of the tier and without fail works to make each visit unique, special and molded to meet your desires. Our dream began at an upper-scale airport location with a doll greeting you dressed in leggings, brt red bikini shorties and a tiny black bra. A short kiss, a hug and a familiarization squeeze on her rump is always followed by some gentle caresses around the world. I love her use of a tiny vibrator strategically placed to get her aroused when she starts to pleasure you first. The sensation of her little helper was incredible during some slow mish with her ankles on my shoulders just to refresh my memory. But when it's time to end the dream, she takes her time leading you through an incredible head game all the way to finish. Akin to a baby sucking on a the nipple of a bottle, the technique is uniquely hers and greatly contributed to her previous award of 5-diamond empress status on the Mongers' Guide To Measuring Oral Quality. What a finish for an old man!

There are a lot of choices, but Alex has never failed to meet desires and expectations during any visit over the last four years. There's a reason why so many guests return home for a repeat performance. Thanks for a great visit Alex. It's always a pleasure.

Mac Out.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85146&cityid=98

ImmanuelHope
04-23-19, 00:44
Here is provider I see on a regular basis. Probably the best in giving bbbjcimws. I absolutely love this girl! As she is giving me an awesome BJ, she keeps telling me to cum in her mouth, I want to taste you. She absolutely loves the taste of cum. BJ's is a major turn on for her. I see her often to keep her fed.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85298&cityid=98What are the rates.

MongoMonger
04-23-19, 07:50
She is amazing. I second that. Very easy to communicate and friendly. The only issue is I don't live closely to orange city.Do you have any contact info.

DarkKnight2K
04-23-19, 08:13
What are the rates.100 qv 130 hh 160 hr.

Billybbad
04-23-19, 09:05
100 qv 130 hh 160 hr.Summer used to be my go to girl and was a regular. Best car dates EVER. But her rates have gone from SW to top of line. Too bad, because she is good enough to pull it off. I wish her well but wish she would remember my posts that got her started.

Iceman407
04-23-19, 14:58
Has anyone seen her http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85562&cityid=98 I tried to do a search.

Gator1961
04-23-19, 16:19
I got the chance to see Avalon in March at her St. Pete location and I posted a review on that board. I am posting a review here, because it appears the Mongers in Orlando are a little more active with the USASG Classifieds than they are in St Pete. Also, because Avalon is such a hot topic on this board.

I have to say that Avalon is one of the nicest providers I have ever met, and I can definitely say this had to be one of the best experiences I have ever had in the hobby. Besides being just plain nice and fun to be with, she has a banging hot body and is down for just about anything except for Greek. Which is ok with me, because that was never one of my favorite things to do do.

Avalon does MSOG and I was able to oblige for the first time in years only because she spent the entire time making that I was getting what I wanted. She is not a clock watcher either. We went 45 minutes over the hour and the only reason I left then is that I had somewhere to be. Otherwise, who knows, I would have spent hours with that Goddess.

The St. Pete. Board seemed to think Avalon was overpriced, but I could not disagree more. The ladies on Eros are for the most 4 $ per hour now and I am sure none of them would go 45 minutes past the hour.

I will see Avalon every chance I get. She is my new ATF!

GATOR.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85360&cityid=98

BootyLuv
04-23-19, 16:42
In a galaxy far away I had dreams of meeting with Marina for multiple missions. She is an amazing person to be around with personality and character. Communication is always easy and her availability has worked out nicely with my hectic schedule. If you really want to be on her best side, bring a bottle of Tequila and a sense of humor with you when you come see her. Laughter and Tequila starts the party every time! Walking in to her private incall location is an experience all on its own. You are greeted with soft relaxing sounds and a beautiful Latina waiting for you. Marina awaits you with attire that accentuates her curves and long hair. She has always been freshly showered and smelled exquisite. During the customary shots we have small talk and then its on to business. Marina starts with a good massage and then on the flip side the fun and fireworks begin. The menu for my needs with the hhr and hr sessions have been just what the doctor ordered every time I have seen her. The intimate details of the sessions disappeared when I woke up from the multiple sessions in a galaxy far away.

We have developed a good friendship and needless to say I will repeat.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86383&cityid=98.

Happy mongering.

Tequila!

SMF1234
04-23-19, 16:55
What was the damage?$.6 for everything. No CIM, CFS only, No DT. Trip to Greece avail for .4 additional. I just did a review. Nice girl. Communication lacking a bit for my taste but all in all a good time. I would repeat.

ToadyMan
04-23-19, 20:46
Has anyone here tried the alliecutie and playmate? I've had a couple of dreams with allie (spectacular), but I've been tempted to try the plus 1.

ThaaAtOne
04-23-19, 21:22
I partially agree. She can have RBF and not give a fuck. Come in, do the deed and leave. Other times, she is quite hospitable and willing to take care of ya.

Just throwing in my 2 cents about my recent visit with Anastacia, who is on sister site ads. She is an attractive girl thick in the right places and services are good. Just to stick to particulars, the one thing to expect when seeing someone and for a half hour visit, she want dressed up at all. Don't get me wrong, the service is good but for a pretty girl some presentation such as atleast having your hair done and maybe wearing something to get the mood in place is a common courtesy. I don't know about a repeat anytime soon but I will atleast communicate with her about what I would expect from now on. I don't in anyway mean she isn't attractive but a little effort goes along way. Especially when it was planned a day in advance. Moving past that, she answered the door in a towel, which seems to be her usual. BJKcim is good, the view from doggy with those hips and ass. Can't complain. Just starting to see less effort being put in by usually good providers. Like I said, this is just to add a data point. $140 coin halfhour, still had a 7 out of 10 time! Keep on keepin on!

ThaaAtOne
04-23-19, 21:24
I had a nice visit with Eva. I texted her and was able to make the appointment for noon the following day. She has a classy in-call location with a room specifically set aside for massages with her own massage table. She has a safe and very clean location in a gated community; the instructions to gain access were easy to follow. I was surprised by her appearance--Gorgeous! She is much smaller than I expected; she has a tiny, tight body with nice full breasts and a cute little behind. I requested a one hour massage and shower session. The massage was good, especially the attention she payed to the boys. While face down, I raised my hips to give her all the access she needed and it was wonderful. Instead of a flip, we went into the shower where she continued her manipulations and I enjoyed caressing her sexy, petite body. Because of the distance, I am not sure I'll repeat, but I had a wonderful time with Eva. Thank you sweetheart.I really had a great time with her too. If the connection is there, you'll have a blast.

MITransplant
04-24-19, 06:01
After reading through the massage thread and seeing some posts on Holly I decided it was finally time to pull the trigger and enjoy myself. I had contacted her in the morning to inquire about her service and she responded fairly quickly saying she had some morning appointments available. Not being sure that she was the proper fit for me I had to think it over. I ended up talking with her a little after and settled on the 1:30 appointment instead. When the time came close I headed her way and arrived much earlier than expected. I received a text saying where to park at her complex when I arrived and I told her I was already there. I'm usually always early to any of my appointments because I hate being late to anything. She responded that she would text me when she was ready for me which at this point was only about 20 minutes until the appointment. Then when we were about 5 minutes away from the appointment time she contacts me again apologizing that she is stuck in traffic on I-4 and asked if I could wait for a bit longer. She wasn't even there at her place! I told her that I would wait another 15 minutes but after that I would leave. The more I thought about it, the more upset I got and left after a few minutes and let her know that I did. After I left she called twice but ignored them and then she text apologizing and said she would give me a great discount. We text back and forth for a few and in the end I was asking about the discount for another day but I received nothing but crickets instead. Looks like I should have gone with Lily instead. Wasted time, wasted day.

AncientOne
04-24-19, 07:40
Has anyone here tried the alliecutie and playmate? I've had a couple of dreams with allie (spectacular), but I've been tempted to try the plus 1.You will NOT be disappointed!

Harry Plopper
04-24-19, 08:11
Fair warning. Make sure that you have references ready for her back ground check that she runs on you before you meet. LOL.

Harry P.

I got the chance to see Avalon in March at her St. Pete location and I posted a review on that board. I am posting a review here, because it appears the Mongers in Orlando are a little more active with the USASG Classifieds than they are in St Pete. Also, because Avalon is such a hot topic on this board.

I have to say that Avalon is one of the nicest providers I have ever met, and I can definitely say this had to be one of the best experiences I have ever had in the hobby. Besides being just plain nice and fun to be with, she has a banging hot body and is down for just about anything except for Greek. Which is ok with me, because that was never one of my favorite things to do do.

Avalon does MSOG and I was able to oblige for the first time in years only because she spent the entire time making that I was getting what I wanted. She is not a clock watcher either. We went 45 minutes over the hour and the only reason I left then is that I had somewhere to be. Otherwise, who knows, I would have spent hours with that Goddess.

The St. Pete. Board seemed to think Avalon was overpriced, but I could not disagree more. The ladies on Eros are for the most 4 $ per hour now and I am sure none of them would go 45 minutes past the hour.

GATOR.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85360&cityid=98

OdinsBeard78
04-24-19, 09:22
After reading through the massage thread and seeing some posts on Holly I decided it was finally time to pull the trigger and enjoy myself. I had contacted her in the morning to inquire about her service and she responded fairly quickly saying she had some morning appointments available. Not being sure that she was the proper fit for me I had to think it over. I ended up talking with her a little after and settled on the 1:30 appointment instead. When the time came close I headed her way and arrived much earlier than expected. I received a text saying where to park at her complex when I arrived and I told her I was already there. I'm usually always early to any of my appointments because I hate being late to anything. She responded that she would text me when she was ready for me which at this point was only about 20 minutes until the appointment. Then when we were about 5 minutes away from the appointment time she contacts me again apologizing that she is stuck in traffic on I-4 and asked if I could wait for a bit longer. She wasn't even there at her place! I told her that I would wait another 15 minutes but after that I would leave. The more I thought about it, the more upset I got and left after a few minutes and let her know that I did. After I left she called twice but ignored them and then she text apologizing and said she would give me a great discount. We text back and forth for a few and in the end I was asking about the discount for another day but I received nothing but crickets instead. Looks like I should have gone with Lily instead. Wasted time, wasted day.How many times chicks have done that to me too. Yeah come over be there at 1, then you text them and they are at a gas station trying to put money on refillable card so they can uber back? WTF?? Hell, I know you got a regular life too but if you're going to tell someone to be there, shouldn't you be home first? And then once she gets there and immediately tells you to come up then what's that mean? did you just finish another dude at an outcall and now you don't even shower before you start with me??

Iceman407
04-24-19, 11:25
How many times chicks have done that to me too. Yeah come over be there at 1, then you text them and they are at a gas station trying to put money on refillable card so they can uber back? WTF?? Hell, I know you got a regular life too but if you're going to tell someone to be there, shouldn't you be home first? And then once she gets there and immediately tells you to come up then what's that mean? did you just finish another dude at an outcall and now you don't even shower before you start with me??This is one of the things I was talking about in the general forum. There is only so much time on my day off, before or after work that I have a chance to dream. They don't like us wasting their time but it's ok to waste ours.

BootyLuv
04-24-19, 11:34
This is one of the things I was talking about in the general forum. There is only so much time on my day off, before or after work that I have a chance to dream. They don't like us wasting their time but it's ok to waste ours.It's a sad truth.

FlameAlchemist
04-24-19, 14:29
Very beautiful and nice woman. Amazing body to match. However, this is unfortunately a look, but barely touch provider. She strictly does only massage and a show, where you have to provide your own ending. If you like only massages, then definitely go see her. For absolutely anything else, you'll have to look elsewhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85530&cityid=98

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85532&cityid=98

NYTrader731
04-24-19, 17:35
You will find a lot of people think she's over priced here, therefore they don't review because they don't want to hear crap. She is without a doubt, the best provider right now and worth the money. She is expensive for me but she's my once a month treat and max I would ever spend. She's nice, sweet and to be honest just runs her business professionally. She makes me think she loves her job. I like her rates because I can always get in at some point when she visits but she is booked most of her time. As long as I'm flexible she will find a spot. I have been around for a while. I never had a handle for years then got one then after a few posts I got transferred and there was minimal hobby where I was at. I came back and started again, but I have seen all the top ones here. Nothing wrong with those girls either but most are gone. I would never pay Eros prices because I'm sure at 61 minutes they are dressed. Avalon can actually hold a conversation which is nice and important to me. I have no idea about her background checks because I've been seeing her for years. I think her age might be why and most don't realize how old she is because of how good she looks. If you can pass her Background check, I would definitely try to see her.

GATOR.

Thatsmytenor
04-24-19, 19:05
Hey Gator,

I'm newer to this site but have been dreaming for a while now. Is Avalon really the girl in the pictures? As you mentioned she looks to me like someone you'd find on Eros or Slixa, so it's hard to believe that she's not a bait and switch.

GATOR.

Razorr99
04-24-19, 19:17
Fair warning. Make sure that you have references ready for her back ground check that she runs on you before you meet. LOL.

Harry P.Just left an hour session (actually was about an hour 45) with Avalon. First time I have ever met her and she never once asked for a single reference. I put all the info she asked for in my first text. (No personal information) and was very polite in my initial email. She responded quickly and I was booked for The next day. And I completely agree with all the other posts. I've been in this hobby for a very long time and I have never met a provider as insatiable as she was. True meaning of GFE and the most non clock watcher I have ever met. If I hadn't of called it quits myself I have no doubt we would still be going 3 hours later.

PlayTime2
04-24-19, 19:34
Really late post but told her I would post one. Saw her on her last day in the biz. All positive so nothing more to add that hasn't been said. Glad I got a taste before she retired. She will be missed. I hope to see her when she comes back in town for the last time. Good luck to her and her new endeavors.

ImmanuelHope
04-24-19, 19:46
It's a sad truth.I have 8 girls blacklisted for this very reason, only 2 from usasg; or lying being full of it trying to make a little extra. Good news is bad reviews stick & those girls can be avoided; listcrawler unfortunately allows soft reset to get rid of bad reviews.

M Fever
04-24-19, 20:57
Visiting on biz and texted NikkiBaby from the classifieds. Simple set up and she came over to my hotel. It was pleasant that she is real, didn't flake, didn't have any excuses or drama. Just a real nice fun girl. Her sucking and tongue skills are good. Like too good! LOL. All my fault as I was excited and didn't last. This hasn't happened in like years. She offered another go but I didn't think I was up for it. I have to see her again. She's is a sweet cutie. Please treat her nice!

ImmanuelHope
04-24-19, 21:45
Visiting on biz and texted NikkiBaby from the classifieds. Simple set up and she came over to my hotel. It was pleasant that she is real, didn't flake, didn't have any excuses or drama. Just a real nice fun girl. Her sucking and tongue skills are good. Like too good! LOL. All my fault as I was excited and didn't last. This hasn't happened in like years. She offered another go but I didn't think I was up for it. I have to see her again. She's is a sweet cutie. Please treat her nice!Great review man.

SC James
04-24-19, 21:48
You will find a lot of people think she's over priced here, therefore they don't review because they don't want to hear crap. She is without a doubt, the best provider right now and worth the money. She is expensive for me but she's my once a month treat and max I would ever spend. She's nice, sweet and to be honest just runs her business professionally. She makes me think she loves her job. I like her rates because I can always get in at some point when she visits but she is booked most of her time. As long as I'm flexible she will find a spot. I have been around for a while. I never had a handle for years then got one then after a few posts I got transferred and there was minimal hobby where I was at. I came back and started again, but I have seen all the top ones here. Nothing wrong with those girls either but most are gone. I would never pay Eros prices because I'm sure at 61 minutes they are dressed. Avalon can actually hold a conversation which is nice and important to me. I have no idea about her background checks because I've been seeing her for years. I think her age might be why and most don't realize how old she is because of how good she looks. If you can pass her Background check, I would definitely try to see her.I saw her for the first time this week and she was great. The photos, although I have seen them for years, are still 100% accurate. Crazy great body. I had no issues with any background check. A fellow senior on here gave me her contact and vouched for me and that was that. I too had been dissuaded by what I had read on the board, but my buddy took the plunge and said it was a great time. She is absolutely a must see, or maybe better said, a must experience. The hanging suitcase of sex toys next to the bed was something to behold. She will obviously take you to just about any wild side you might want to visit. I didn't stray from the norm, but even with the basics I can confirm that she is fun, sexy, energetic, and orgasmic. Expensive yes, but I think worth it, at least for one go. She used this female condom thing that was a first for me. She had me hand her a dildo from the rack to insert it. Not a common request in my experience, "hand me that purple dildo". When you have to ask "which one?" you know you are in a sexual den of iniquity.

OliverOil
04-24-19, 22:29
Hey Gator,

I'm newer to this site but have been dreaming for a while now. Is Avalon really the girl in the pictures? As you mentioned she looks to me like someone you'd find on Eros or Slixa, so it's hard to believe that she's not a bait and switch.Avalon looks exactly like those pics, after a dozen meetings I can attest to the accuracy. They are not bait. There is no switch. What you can't tell is how much she loves sex. Truly insatiable with Olympic oral skills. I enjoy every minute with her, I only wish I could orgasm as many times as she does in a session.

I'll repeat I'm sure.

😈.

OO.

NikkiBaby25
04-24-19, 23:30
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I has a super awesome time with you! You made me want to visit California soooooo bad now! I hope I get to see you again before you leave. I'm so happy you're pleased! Be safe love!

XoXoX.

<3 Nikki <3.

Visiting on biz and texted NikkiBaby from the classifieds. Simple set up and she came over to my hotel. It was pleasant that she is real, didn't flake, didn't have any excuses or drama. Just a real nice fun girl. Her sucking and tongue skills are good. Like too good! LOL. All my fault as I was excited and didn't last. This hasn't happened in like years. She offered another go but I didn't think I was up for it. I have to see her again. She's is a sweet cutie. Please treat her nice!

MarinaGfe
04-25-19, 05:33
In a galaxy far away I had dreams of meeting with Marina for multiple missions. She is an amazing person to be around with personality and character. Communication is always easy and her availability has worked out nicely with my hectic schedule. If you really want to be on her best side, bring a bottle of Tequila and a sense of humor with you when you come see her. Laughter and Tequila starts the party every time! Walking in to her private incall location is an experience all on its own. You are greeted with soft relaxing sounds and a beautiful Latina waiting for you. Marina awaits you with attire that accentuates her curves and long hair. She has always been freshly showered and smelled exquisite. During the customary shots we have small talk and then its on to business. Marina starts with a good massage and then on the flip side the fun and fireworks begin. The menu for my needs with the hhr and hr sessions have been just what the doctor ordered every time I have seen her. The intimate details of the sessions disappeared when I woke up from the multiple sessions in a galaxy far away.This made me feel special and inspires me to be even better. The force is definitely with you. And you know how to use your light savor. May the force be with you.

Sami94
04-25-19, 08:25
Saw SabrinaT a couple days ago. Can't really say much that hasn't been said here already but I want to add that she really does have a great personality. Great conversation and body rub was one of the best I've had so far. She's moving soon and it'll be closer to my work so there goes all my money.

Titaniumzero
04-25-19, 08:56
I have 8 girls blacklisted for this very reason, only 2 from usasg; or lying being full of it trying to make a little extra. Good news is bad reviews stick & those girls can be avoided; listcrawler unfortunately allows soft reset to get rid of bad reviews.I was wondering about that. Listcrawler as a whole has been deteriorating lately. Almost entire pages of spam ads.

ChuckyD
04-25-19, 09:47
Any info on this one. Haven't seen her ad before?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86536&cityid=98

Thanks.

Prophotog
04-25-19, 10:06
Hey Gator,

I'm newer to this site but have been dreaming for a while now. Is Avalon really the girl in the pictures? As you mentioned she looks to me like someone you'd find on Eros or Slixa, so it's hard to believe that she's not a bait and switch.Definitely not TGTBT. I used to be one of her regulars at her old spa on Curry Ford back in the day. Insatiable appetite, banging body, and fun to be around. Make sure to take advantage of her good massage skills also. It'll make for a great, well rounded session with her!

ElReyDelMongo
04-25-19, 12:43

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86536&cityid=98

Thanks.She's been around for a couple of years. Has mixed reviews. Kinda meh. I'd pass but to each their own, IMHO.

ElRey.

NYTrader731
04-25-19, 13:23
Definitely not TGTBT. I used to be one of her regulars at her old spa on Curry Ford back in the day. Insatiable appetite, banging body, and fun to be around. Make sure to take advantage of her good massage skills also. It'll make for a great, well rounded session with her!That thing could only be described as a sex den back in the day. It's sad that 3-4 years ago is now "back in the Day. " We had Morgan, Dahlia, Farrah etc and a few others. Never saw Farrah there though but those doubles could only be described as better than personal porn. Avalon and Morgan were pure bliss. One day when I'm 90 and at a family event smiling for no reason because everyone thinks I lost my mind, it'll be because of those 2. It sucks they aren't available. Heard Morgan might be coming back and Dahlia is Super UTR. Have't heard Farrah is still around or not. Wish they would pop back up for just a week. I'd crack open the 401 K. Or at least get into the super secret club!

To be clear about Avalon's screening. Don't let her fool you. She's been doing this a long Time. She will research you. If you have a 1000 post but no reviews she will see that, however, even if you have 20 but have verifiable post, your chances are better. Just tell her who you are etc and if she says no, respect that and ask her what more she needs, maybe she will let you know.

Even if she was here permanently, my hobby funds would only allow 1 time a month or two.

Gator1961
04-25-19, 19:22
Hey Gator,

I'm newer to this site but have been dreaming for a while now. Is Avalon really the girl in the pictures? As you mentioned she looks to me like someone you'd find on Eros or Slixa, so it's hard to believe that she's not a bait and switch.I was a little leary of a bait and switch (the pics just looked too good), but Avalon's reviews were so good I just went with it and definitely glad I did. I can definitely say that the pics in her ads are 100% Avalon.

As you can see by the all the other responses to your question, I am not the only Avalon fan (although I wish I was, then I would have her all to myself). My only question is "What the hell is going on in St. Pete? Those guys definitely do not know what the have.

Gator.

ToadyMan
04-25-19, 21:06
You will NOT be disappointed!I took the advice, and went for it. My mind fogged, from the wonderful duo dream. It was truly a bucket list kind of dream that we all got into the hobby for.

OriginalSin
04-25-19, 22:06
After reading through the massage thread and seeing some posts on Holly I decided it was finally time to pull the trigger and enjoy myself. I had contacted her in the morning to inquire about her service and she responded fairly quickly saying she had some morning appointments available. Not being sure that she was the proper fit for me I had to think it over. I ended up talking with her a little after and settled on the 1:30 appointment instead. When the time came close I headed her way and arrived much earlier than expected. I received a text saying where to park at her complex when I arrived and I told her I was already there. I'm usually always early to any of my appointments because I hate being late to anything. She responded that she would text me when she was ready for me which at this point was only about 20 minutes until the appointment. Then when we were about 5 minutes away from the appointment time she contacts me again apologizing that she is stuck in traffic on I-4 and asked if I could wait for a bit longer. She wasn't even there at her place! I told her that I would wait another 15 minutes but after that I would leave. The more I thought about it, the more upset I got and left after a few minutes and let her know that I did. After I left she called twice but ignored them and then she text apologizing and said she would give me a great discount. We text back and forth for a few and in the end I was asking about the discount for another day but I received nothing but crickets instead. Looks like I should have gone with Lily instead. Wasted time, wasted day.Only thing worse than that is getting robbed or arrested. Sorry you had to go thru that.

Harry Plopper
04-25-19, 23:02
OK. Thanks for your opinion. I am glad you have had success. Most of us schmucks here have not been so lucky enough to run that gauntlet. That back ground enema is not worth it for me. YMMV Don't dare say anything bad or you will feel her wrath.

What I think is funny is that when I approached her she knew that I was a senior member with many reviews and I just figured that she passed because she knows that I will be honest about my experience. If a provider was really business minded then she would reach out to senior members via PM and want to schedule a great session to get good reviews posted to in turn create demand. Darn it there is my MBA talking again.... nevermind

HP.

Just left an hour session (actually was about an hour 45) with Avalon. First time I have ever met her and she never once asked for a single reference. I put all the info she asked for in my first text. (No personal information) and was very polite in my initial email. She responded quickly and I was booked for The next day. And I completely agree with all the other posts. I've been in this hobby for a very long time and I have never met a provider as insatiable as she was. True meaning of GFE and the most non clock watcher I have ever met. If I hadn't of called it quits myself I have no doubt we would still be going 3 hours later.

Tiktik
04-26-19, 08:40
I finally got a chance to dream of Allie this week. Met her at a motel by the airport as her Baldwin Park place is unavailable. Texted me her room number, went in and found her laying on her stomach in bras and panties with a cute smile on her face. She does look like Drew Barrymore especially when she smiles, except her eyes look more like Courtney Love's. Started with DFK with her kneeling in bed and me standing followed by an amazing BBBJ. Returned the favor and had her lay on her back for some DATY and FIV which got her 1st O. Put on the raincoat and she rode me like a cowgirl. I had to stop her because I didn't want the dream to end too quickly. Had her lay on her back at the edge of the bed with a pillow under her butt and drilled her hard and deep. Stopped for some more DATY, got another O then drilled her again while she was cumming which extended her O quite a bit. Finished in cowgirl with some deep kissing. I've got to say this is probably in my top 5 dreams since I started the hobby. Will definitely repeat, maybe even try a double with her friend. Thanks for the dream, Allie.

AllieCutie
04-26-19, 11:15
I took the advice, and went for it. My mind fogged, from the wonderful duo dream. It was truly a bucket list kind of dream that we all got into the hobby for.We had a blast with you. We can't wait for another round with you!!

Allie.

XMan1970
04-26-19, 12:19
My estranged wife recently tried a reconciliation instead of continuing down the divorce road. The only condition on my part was to stop partaking in my favorite pastime. I reached out to a few of my regulars and told them I'd be stepping away from the life. Only Alex seemed to be affected by my absence. Anyway, my wife and I had a good two months that included therapy. And most things were returning to normal. Unfortunately, our sexual life was nearly nonexistent. She insisted that I'd wear a condom despite a clean test. She just couldn't get past the fact that I've had multiple partners during our separation. Obviously she didn't take advantage of her hall pass while we were separated.

Over Easter weekend, she decided to go visit her mom down south. I got home early on Good Friday to find her and my son packing for three day weekend. She told me that she just needed some time and that I should try to have a "good time"'while she was gone. I took that to mean "go see one of your girls and get your nut. " I couldn't think of anyone better but Alex to end my dry spell. I sent her a text and she responded in short order. I told her that I'm not sure if I make this a regular thing, to which she replied that she was going to give it her all.

We set up an appointment for later that evening. I always give her a little slack if she's not quite ready when I get there. Her prep work is second to none. Hair, makeup, outfit and room were perfect. This time, she right on time and wearing an outfit that I had not seen before. She said she just bought it to welcome me back. Since I hadn't a good nut in a while and I'm usually a one-shot wonder, I reminded her that I only booked an hh appointment. She laughed and said we'll see about that and then walked up to me and planted a very passionate DFK on me. We walked to the bedroom and made out for the 30 minutes I booked. Lots of roaming hands and mutual petting. I didn't think it possible but her BBBJ was better than ever. So good in fact, I nutted faster and harder than I could remember in a long time. She told me not to go anywhere while she went to get a warm towel to clean me up. She had me then roll over for a deep tissue massage. Just to ease the tension, as she put it. Well something got tense as JR woke up again. Alex's favorite thing is to give head and who am I deny her. This time I lasted a lot longer. Once she thought I had enough, she expertly put a raincoat on JR. I truly lost count of the number of positions but she claims she got her O's at least four times. The last one was while I was behind her in K9 while she applied a vibrator to her little button. We collapsed on her bed in a sweaty heaving pile. After a brief shower, I realized I was there for nearly 2 hours. I know we agreed on a set rate, believe in rewarding her effort at the appropriate rate. As I left, she said she can't wait for my wife's next three day weekend. Neither can I.

Ding A Ling
04-26-19, 12:49
My estranged wife recently tried a reconciliation instead of continuing down the divorce road. The only condition on my part was to stop partaking in my favorite pastime. I reached out to a few of my regulars and told them I'd be stepping away from the life. Only Alex seemed to be affected by my absence. Anyway, my wife and I had a good two months that included therapy. And most things were returning to normal. Unfortunately, our sexual life was nearly nonexistent. She insisted that I'd wear a condom despite a clean test. She just couldn't get past the fact that I've had multiple partners during our separation. Obviously she didn't take advantage of her hall pass while we were separated.

Over Easter weekend, she decided to go visit her mom down south. I got home early on Good Friday to find her and my son packing for three day weekend. She told me that she just needed some time and that I should try to have a "good time"'while she was gone. I took that to mean "go see one of your girls and get your nut. " I couldn't think of anyone better but Alex to end my dry spell. I sent her a text and she responded in short order. I told her that I'm not sure if I make this a regular thing, to which she replied that she was going to give it her all.

We set up an appointment for later that evening. I always give her a little slack if she's not quite ready when I get there. Her prep work is second to none. Hair, makeup, outfit and room were perfect. This time, she right on time and wearing an outfit that I had not seen before. She said she just bought it to welcome me back. Since I hadn't a good nut in a while and I'm usually a one-shot wonder, I reminded her that I only booked an hh appointment. She laughed and said we'll see about that and then walked up to me and planted a very passionate DFK on me. We walked to the bedroom and made out for the 30 minutes I booked. Lots of roaming hands and mutual petting. I didn't think it possible but her BBBJ was better than ever. So good in fact, I nutted faster and harder than I could remember in a long time. She told me not to go anywhere while she went to get a warm towel to clean me up. She had me then roll over for a deep tissue massage. Just to ease the tension, as she put it. Well something got tense as JR woke up again. Alex's favorite thing is to give head and who am I deny her. This time I lasted a lot longer. Once she thought I had enough, she expertly put a raincoat on JR. I truly lost count of the number of positions but she claims she got her O's at least four times. The last one was while I was behind her in K9 while she applied a vibrator to her little button. We collapsed on her bed in a sweaty heaving pile. After a brief shower, I realized I was there for nearly 2 hours. I know we agreed on a set rate, believe in rewarding her effort at the appropriate rate. As I left, she said she can't wait for my wife's next three day weekend. Neither can I.Nothing better than when you click with a provider, good shit my brother.

I still need to see AlexLynn, no idea why its taking me so long to book an appointment with her.

LordNikon
04-26-19, 14:19
First I would to say I've been on Hiatus due to life changes I've been trying to keep a low profile not posting but almost every few days I read and check out the forums to see what's going on.

Mere.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85178&cityid=98.

Review:

I was craving some chocolate sensation so why not see Mere. I have seen her years ago when she started the game. I'm sure I have posted about her before back when bpage was a thing. She had good communication got to her place and its just like previous reviews. She knows how to please very sexy. I'm not too fond on spinners but she's an exception of the rule. I was tense so the release was short and sweet exactly what I wanted. She recognized me when I walked in the door from my previous times we got together and caught up on life. She's trying to get her shit together so treat her right. She's a good person has a good vibe.

Tara.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98.

Review:

OMG don't walk run for this one. She's hot af. When she's wearing a regular T-shirt you will not see her how big her boobs are until she removes her shirt. But lets get back to the dream. Met her at her covert location that should remain nameless for her privacy and to not expose her. All I can say its nice and safe. But she was GFE kissing was part of GFE she likes to ride so if that's your thing you will be happy. She was very intimate with me but YMMV. Took some time for us to find a day and time for us to link up because she has a regular job so communication is key and she's good with it. She may not reply right away but she certainly respected my time. I was happy and I have to see her soon.

Jasmin.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86335&cityid=98.

Review:

I have to say she's very unique. Usually I get along with a lot of people but I don't think we really clicked as much as I was hoping when I saw her. This was about 6 months ago not sure I would return. She took a while to reply back but its okay I was trying to talk to alot of others she responded and setup time and showed up to her incall near the airport. I had a little snafu bc I text her by mistake that I was not going to make wile I was driving but it was for someone else that took almost 6 hrs to reply to me. She kinda went off on me and I had to explain my mistake but when I got there I see this beautiful woman with gorgeous eyes and body open the door. Got to the massage table and its a wooden table with little cushion. I Have to mention that she does body rubs and no extras. The massage was good but the lack of cushion dint help the over all experience. At the flip she removed her shirt but kept her bra and panties on disappointed for the 130 Washington's forked out to to see boobs while HE was taking place. I have to say I will not repeat. Lily is much better.

HotRoadster71
04-26-19, 15:01
Stopped by today. Different location but I assure you all was fine. Same sweet bubble sexy Allie. Kiss, BBBJ, DATY, and doggie. Wow!

JBarba
04-26-19, 17:06
Had a fantastic visit with Nikkole this morning. Set up about a week ago over text. Communication was quick, easy, and Nikkole even comes across as GFE over text. Confirmation text the day before with address and morning of with room number and we were all set for our hour together.

As soon as she opened the door, I was greeted by the exact girl as in her pictures and the ambiance in the room was set-up for a legit, candle lit date (first time I've experienced this). Such a pleasure and nice change of pace from places looking like a bomb went off in there. I drove from the Space Coast to see Nikkole, so it was nice to loosen up after sitting in the car for an hour with a neck and back rub while chatting to get to know each other a little better and what I like / don't like / prefer. After the rub, my experience was just as amazing as previous reviews have outlined. All of the alphabet was spelled out and ended with us laying together talking some more. The visit was the epitome of GFE.

Nikkole is 100% worth a visit. Some have commented about pricing, but Nikkole provides an all around higher-end experience compared to trying to hurry you up to move on to the next guy. I'll be seeing her again in a couple of weeks.

ImmanuelHope
04-26-19, 20:01
First I would to say I've been on Hiatus due to life changes I've been trying to keep a low profile not posting but almost every few days I read and check out the forums to see what's going on.

Mere.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85178&cityid=98.

Review:

I was craving some chocolate sensation so why not see Mere. I have seen her years ago when she started the game. I'm sure I have posted about her before back when bpage was a thing. She had good communication got to her place and its just like previous reviews. She knows how to please very sexy. I'm not too fond on spinners but she's an exception of the rule. I was tense so the release was short and sweet exactly what I wanted. She recognized me when I walked in the door from my previous times we got together and caught up on life. She's trying to get her shit together so treat her right. She's a good person has a good vibe.

Tara.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98.

Review:

OMG don't walk run for this one. She's hot af. When she's wearing a regular T-shirt you will not see her how big her boobs are until she removes her shirt. But lets get back to the dream. Met her at her covert location that should remain nameless for her privacy and to not expose her. All I can say its nice and safe. But she was GFE kissing was part of GFE she likes to ride so if that's your thing you will be happy. She was very intimate with me but YMMV. Took some time for us to find a day and time for us to link up because she has a regular job so communication is key and she's good with it. She may not reply right away but she certainly respected my time. I was happy and I have to see her soon.

Jasmin.

Link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86335&cityid=98.

Review:

I have to say she's very unique. Usually I get along with a lot of people but I don't think we really clicked as much as I was hoping when I saw her. This was about 6 months ago not sure I would return. She took a while to reply back but its okay I was trying to talk to alot of others she responded and setup time and showed up to her incall near the airport. I had a little snafu bc I text her by mistake that I was not going to make wile I was driving but it was for someone else that took almost 6 hrs to reply to me. She kinda went off on me and I had to explain my mistake but when I got there I see this beautiful woman with gorgeous eyes and body open the door. Got to the massage table and its a wooden table with little cushion. I Have to mention that she does body rubs and no extras. The massage was good but the lack of cushion dint help the over all experience. At the flip she removed her shirt but kept her bra and panties on disappointed for the 130 Washington's forked out to to see boobs while HE was taking place. I have to say I will not repeat. Lily is much better.What was the damage for Tara GFE?

ImmanuelHope
04-26-19, 20:03
I was wondering about that. Listcrawler as a whole has been deteriorating lately. Almost entire pages of spam ads.I browse under current reviewed providers to see who's in town & bypass most fake ads.

GcFantasy93
04-26-19, 23:53
Anyone can pm me ladies willing to do outcalls at this current moment?

Thatsmytenor
04-27-19, 01:14
Man oh man I think I may be hooked! Thank goodness I'm only in town on a month on, month off schedule, or I'd be in big trouble thanks to the "fun sized" (that's just for her) addiction that is Nikkole.

Having seen her for the first time two weeks prior, I arrived to meet her yesterday so excited from our last conversation that I could hardly wait to dream with her again! Unfortunately, my tongue was tied, because after a bit of very passionate kissing I had to take a visit for a session of DATY that could've gone on forever. I can't help it, I hadn't had dinner yet. Afterwards, our time together is not anyone's business but our own, but I must've taken about 40 different mental videos because god love a well placed wall mirror by a bed!

Not often are you going to find someone who is truly lovely inside and out in this hobby, and the rare perfect combination of innocent and hellcat that usually starts with "dear Penthouse". If you're lucky enough to make Nikkoles cut, treat her like the lady she is, because there's hell to pay from a lot of enthusiasts in town if you don't.

Can't wait till the next time.

ShatterMachine
04-27-19, 01:31

Thanks.She was always on BP.

Nice girl, definitely her in the pics.

Service was mediocre. As with anything YMMV. Maybe we didn't click. She didn't rush me but everything was just ok.

Her teeth are kinda of busted that's why she never smiles.

Her incall was safe and other than her teeth hygene was good. I didn't repeat but I would say give her a shot. There's nothing sketchy about her, decent body.

DaBears58
04-27-19, 01:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

James 999
04-27-19, 10:54

Mere.

Review:

Tara.

Review:

Jasmin.

Review:

I have to say she's very unique. Usually I get along with a lot of people but I don't think we really clicked as much as I was hoping when I saw her. This was about 6 months ago not sure I would return. She took a while to reply back but its okay I was trying to talk to alot of others she responded and setup time and showed up to her incall near the airport. I had a little snafu bc I text her by mistake that I was not going to make wile I was driving but it was for someone else that took almost 6 hrs to reply to me. She kinda went off on me and I had to explain my mistake but when I got there I see this beautiful woman with gorgeous eyes and body open the door. Got to the massage table and its a wooden table with little cushion. I Have to mention that she does body rubs and no extras. The massage was good but the lack of cushion dint help the over all experience. At the flip she removed her shirt but kept her bra and panties on disappointed for the 130 Washington's forked out to to see boobs while HE was taking place. I have to say I will not repeat. Lily is much better.What was the full range of time and price if you know. What did this particular event cost you? If anybody else already knows and can answer please do.

SC James
04-27-19, 11:25
Man oh man I think I may be hooked! Thank goodness I'm only in town on a month on, month off schedule, or I'd be in big trouble thanks to the "fun sized" (that's just for her) addiction that is Nikkole.

Having seen her for the first time two weeks prior, I arrived to meet her yesterday so excited from our last conversation that I could hardly wait to dream with her again! Unfortunately, my tongue was tied, because after a bit of very passionate kissing I had to take a visit for a session of DATY that could've gone on forever. I can't help it, I hadn't had dinner yet. Afterwards, our time together is not anyone's business but our own, but I must've taken about 40 different mental videos because god love a well placed wall mirror by a bed!

Not often are you going to find someone who is truly lovely inside and out in this hobby, and the rare perfect combination of innocent and hellcat that usually starts with "dear Penthouse". If you're lucky enough to make Nikkoles cut, treat her like the lady she is, because there's hell to pay from a lot of enthusiasts in town if you don't.

Can't wait till the next time.Couldn't agree more. One big key to a great in call is a well placed mirror. The room designer did us a solid.

CssnPilot
04-27-19, 11:32
What was the full range of time and price if you know. What did this particular event cost you? If anybody else already knows and can answer please do.You could try asking Tara, she has a phone and accepts PM's.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98

Pilot.

Nikkole
04-27-19, 14:41
Had a fantastic visit with Nikkole this morning. Set up about a week ago over text. Communication was quick, easy, and Nikkole even comes across as GFE over text. Confirmation text the day before with address and morning of with room number and we were all set for our hour together.

As soon as she opened the door, I was greeted by the exact girl as in her pictures and the ambiance in the room was set-up for a legit, candle lit date (first time I've experienced this). Such a pleasure and nice change of pace from places looking like a bomb went off in there. I drove from the Space Coast to see Nikkole, so it was nice to loosen up after sitting in the car for an hour with a neck and back rub while chatting to get to know each other a little better and what I like / don't like / prefer. After the rub, my experience was just as amazing as previous reviews have outlined. All of the alphabet was spelled out and ended with us laying together talking some more. The visit was the epitome of GFE.

Nikkole is 100% worth a visit. Some have commented about pricing, but Nikkole provides an all around higher-end experience compared to trying to hurry you up to move on to the next guy. I'll be seeing her again in a couple of weeks.Thank you so much for a great time! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see you again babe!

XOXO Nikkole.

Nikkole
04-27-19, 14:42

Can't wait till the next time.I had such a wonderful 2nd round with you! Thank you for coming back! You sure know how to treat a lady. Can't wait to see you again love.

XOXO Nikkole.

OffZMax
04-27-19, 15:22
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85794&cityid=98

Dreamt about her today. Pics are an accurate portrayal, she was friendly throughout the dream. CG was nice, she had a way of grinding that was awesome.

Dream turned into a nightmare when I went dog, there was an odor that I could not get over. It just got stronger as time passed, eventually I gave up and forced myself awake, I didn't even finish my dream but I remember going soft.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you get what you give right? In my home area, $.4 for hh hasn't been seen in about half a decade.

Tara3456
04-27-19, 20:50
I haven't read the reviews in a while because I admit I am quite sensitive LOL but I kept hearing about the good reviews so I had to go on and read and I just want to express my appreciation I know I can't please everyone but I am thankful for all the help and good times I'm not on the site as much so refer to my ad if interested. Someone somewhere said that I am not slim and not slim thick that I am BBW but trust me I'm not fat just want to clear that up they wouldn't let me post that before LOL thank you guys.

LordNikon
04-28-19, 00:24
What was the full range of time and price if you know. What did this particular event cost you? If anybody else already knows and can answer please do.Well if I wore to speak in terms on donation or roses discuss may not be accurate. Values changes over time. This is something you need to discretely ask the provider. I saw her a few months ago so I don't want to mention something it may not be accurate. Sorry.

Thatsmytenor
04-28-19, 00:43
Amen to that! I feel like every room on the planet with a bed in it needs the option of a well placed mirror! Nothing like being able to take in all the angles when your dreaming in different angles.

Couldn't agree more. One big key to a great in call is a well placed mirror. The room designer did us a solid.

Johnson5
04-28-19, 09:39
You could try asking Tara, she has a phone and accepts PM's.

Pilot.I see Tara every other week. She's easy to reach on her phone and communicates very well.

Her breasts are amazing. Ugh I'm getting hard just thinking about them.

Marks4040
04-28-19, 16:42
Any good ones.

Voltron
04-28-19, 18:01
Any good ones.Nikkibaby without a doubt. Had her Greek the other day with no cover. Outstandingly tight.

TrollingObt
04-28-19, 18:27
Nikkibaby without a doubt. Had her Greek the other day with no cover. Outstandingly tight.That's a YMMV.

BootyLuv
04-28-19, 18:57
Amen to that! I feel like every room on the planet with a bed in it needs the option of a well placed mirror! Nothing like being able to take in all the angles when your dreaming in different angles.I certainly agree!

Jordang
04-29-19, 00:48
Definitely not TGTBT. I used to be one of her regulars at her old spa on Curry Ford back in the day. Insatiable appetite, banging body, and fun to be around. Make sure to take advantage of her good massage skills also. It'll make for a great, well rounded session with her!Where was the party on curry ford?

DarkKnight2K
04-29-19, 09:17
Thought most mongers would be busy watching the NFL Draft, so dreamt I reached out to Summer who was able to meet me. Her incall wasn't available that day, we met at the Sands (a first for me, not sure I'd repeat the location). We only had an hour, so after a little chitchat Summer was soon giving Junior an oral dissertation with BLS. Went through the alphabet of positions after the cover went on, including her famous spider in a chair I swore we were going to break. Gave Summer several Os along the way, while trying not to pop too soon. Almost did too good a job in that last regard, but Summer's BBBJCIMWS coaxed out a large load which she devoured.

Haven't had that hot and sweaty a workout in a long time, luckily there was a shower available. I've been trying to come up with a brief description for Summer and it just dawned on me. She is most definitely a "sport fucker". While all providers are in it for the coin to one extent or another, Summer flat out loves the D. Treat her right, have fun, be safe.

DK2 K.

AllieCutie
04-29-19, 10:58
Stopped by today. Different location but I assure you all was fine. Same sweet bubble sexy Allie. Kiss, BBBJ, DATY, and doggie. Wow!I had a blast with you! Can't wait until next time!!

Allie.

AllieCutie
04-29-19, 11:07
I finally got a chance to dream of Allie this week. Met her at a motel by the airport as her Baldwin Park place is unavailable. Texted me her room number, went in and found her laying on her stomach in bras and panties with a cute smile on her face. She does look like Drew Barrymore especially when she smiles, except her eyes look more like Courtney Love's. Started with DFK with her kneeling in bed and me standing followed by an amazing BBBJ. Returned the favor and had her lay on her back for some DATY and FIV which got her 1st O. Put on the raincoat and she rode me like a cowgirl. I had to stop her because I didn't want the dream to end too quickly. Had her lay on her back at the edge of the bed with a pillow under her butt and drilled her hard and deep. Stopped for some more DATY, got another O then drilled her again while she was cumming which extended her O quite a bit. Finished in cowgirl with some deep kissing. I've got to say this is probably in my top 5 dreams since I started the hobby. Will definitely repeat, maybe even try a double with her friend. Thanks for the dream, Allie.I had a pleasure with you!! It was a fun time with you!! Can't wait until next time!!

Allie.

OdinsBeard78
04-29-19, 11:37
I haven't read the reviews in a while because I admit I am quite sensitive LOL but I kept hearing about the good reviews so I had to go on and read and I just want to express my appreciation I know I can't please everyone but I am thankful for all the help and good times I'm not on the site as much so refer to my ad if interested. Someone somewhere said that I am not slim and not slim thick that I am BBW but trust me I'm not fat just want to clear that up they wouldn't let me post that before LOL thank you guys.Tara has an amazing body, beautiful girl with great big boobs and a great ass. In no way is a big girl, in my opinion she's pretty slim on the rest of her body. I can't remember who said she was a bbw but its not even close. And TBH I love a bbw too, so I know one when I see it.

Mase13
04-29-19, 11:44
Has anyone had the pleasure recently. On my radar reached out about a month ago and was only outcall. Was wondering if she has changed to incall and any details.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Infamouz
04-29-19, 13:38
Had the pleasure of meeting with Mariah last week. Her incall in Oviedo was safe, clean, and discreet. I was super excited to find her because it's slim pickings on the east side. She's a super sweetheart and total GFE. (Treat her nicely fellas!) QV available non-rushed. 8 . Hope she stays around for a while so I can finally have a regular nearby!

DreamForever69
04-29-19, 17:54
Has anyone had the pleasure recently. On my radar reached out about a month ago and was only outcall. Was wondering if she has changed to incall and any details.

Stay safe fellow mongers.Still only outcalls even though she has an ad on adult look that lists incalls too. Her hh is 1. 50 and full is 220. Haven't seen her yet as I wanted an incall but she responds quickly and is polite on her texts.

Member #2610
04-29-19, 18:29
Finally hooked up with Shorty at Flamingo in Kissimmee. 80 roses for hh. Not big on kissing but BBBJ and bbbfs were on the menu. Didn't ask about Greek because it's not my thing but I think she's open to pretty much anything. I'd repeat if I was in the area. Says she'd do a gang bang if someone wanted to set it up. If one of you guys wants to arrange I, I'd go if it were a weekday and not too late.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86832&cityid=98

Mase13
04-29-19, 19:42
I certainly agree!Yes having a mirror in the right place is a major plus.

OdinsBeard78
04-29-19, 20:53
Been a while and needed my Jersey Girl fix. As always, she is the standard by which all others are measured when it comes to enthusiasm and great attitude. I understand some guys don't like girls with her build, but I'm telling you she will wreck you for any other provider. Anyway its all been said before about what she provides, so just wanted to give her a shout out for great service and making me grin like a fool. Won't wait so long until my next visit!!

Swift127
04-29-19, 21:56
Took a day off to reward my recent hard work and contacted Allie for a little afternoon delight. Met her at her incall and this little blonde cutie met me at the door with a nice LFK. She had a sexy black nightie and no panties and she looked so fucking hot. She jumped on me on the bed and gave me a nice BBBJ with great eye contact. I returned the favor with some DATY. Her pussy sweet and delicious and her moans and groans sounded so good.

We suited up and she asked if she could ride me. I love when a woman is on top and pulls in nice and close. We mixed in some DFK along with pausing slightly for some titty sucking and it just became a blur of fucking, and heavy breathing. I asked for some doggy and she smiled and said that was her fave. She has a body built for sex and a nice bubble butt, perfect for K9. I came deep and hard while she reach back and squeezed by balls as I was cumming. We took a moment to catch our breath. It was a great way to spend a day off and I will be repeating soon, hopefully for a threesome for my birthday.

Thank you Allie!

LennyBruce
04-29-19, 23:50
Earlier this evening I had the pleasure of a half hour session with the lovely Miss Tara, admittedly I was so nervous I could of puked (I think some of you guys forget that feeling). I picked her up in a nice gated community and we just sat and chatted for a bit, as I'm sure she could sense the butterflies in my stomach. She made me feel completely at ease and knew exactly how to handle me. For those who have not seen her yet, I found her to be a stunner, pics do her no justice. Slim waste, great ass, great chest, and a beautiful face. It also didn't hurt that she was dressed to kill and smelled wonderful. By the time I left the nagging headache that I've had for almost eighteen years was gone and I felt better than I ever had before. Awesome girl, I hope to visit again soon.

JerseyGirl
04-30-19, 09:30
Been a while and needed my Jersey Girl fix. As always, she is the standard by which all others are measured when it comes to enthusiasm and great attitude. I understand some guys don't like girls with her build, but I'm telling you she will wreck you for any other provider. Anyway its all been said before about what she provides, so just wanted to give her a shout out for great service and making me grin like a fool. Won't wait so long until my next visit!!It was really nice seeing you again sweetie, I enjoy you so much every time. Thank you for coming by and keeping me company.

Jersey

TheRonChapman
04-30-19, 09:34
I read here where she received the "empress" crown for her head game. So, I had to text it out. $ for a QV. It was good but I not great. I'm sure a 30 or 60 min date where there could be some build up probably would have made a difference. However, very nice room. Clean and organized. She's sweet and very attractive. Not a 20 year old but no doubt better than a lot out there.

But you know, blow jobs are a lot like pizza, there are some that are better than others and occasionally you find great pizza but there is no such thing as bad pizza.

SafeBet
04-30-19, 10:52
Met Sabrina for half an hour about 2 weeks ago. Saw her at her incall near seaworld. Clean place with 1 cat. Very friendly and likes to joke around a lot. Gave me some BBBJ and then into cowgirl. Layed down for a bit afterwards just conversating until I had to go to work. WOuld recommend.

Redsox2005
04-30-19, 11:38
Nice report, Alex is definitely on my radar but I've been hesitant due to the $ QV. 100 bones is a lot for 5-7 min, if I'm lucky to hold off that long. I guess I'll get to her one day.

Sox.

I read here where she received the "empress" crown for her head game. So, I had to text it out. $ for a QV. It was good but I not great. I'm sure a 30 or 60 min date where there could be some build up probably would have made a difference. However, very nice room. Clean and organized. She's sweet and very attractive. Not a 20 year old but no doubt better than a lot out there.

But you know, blow jobs are a lot like pizza, there are some that are better than others and occasionally you find great pizza but there is no such thing as bad pizza.

BigD334
04-30-19, 11:46
She used to post in the Daytona thread and remember seeing some reviews there.

Still only outcalls even though she has an ad on adult look that lists incalls too. Her hh is 1. 50 and full is 220. Haven't seen her yet as I wanted an incall but she responds quickly and is polite on her texts.

Mase13
04-30-19, 11:48
Earlier this evening I had the pleasure of a half hour session with the lovely Miss Tara, admittedly I was so nervous I could of puked (I think some of you guys forget that feeling). I picked her up in a nice gated community and we just sat and chatted for a bit, as I'm sure she could sense the butterflies in my stomach. She made me feel completely at ease and knew exactly how to handle me. For those who have not seen her yet, I found her to be a stunner, pics do her no justice. Slim waste, great ass, great chest, and a beautiful face. It also didn't hurt that she was dressed to kill and smelled wonderful. By the time I left the nagging headache that I've had for almost eighteen years was gone and I felt better than I ever had before. Awesome girl, I hope to visit again soon.Welcome to the game. I still feel that way sometimes. Does it ever go away?

Happy mongering.

Mase13
04-30-19, 11:50

But you know, blow jobs are a lot like pizza, there are some that are better than others and occasionally you find great pizza but there is no such thing as bad pizza.Great analogy with the pizza. I too have been reading about this girls skills and hope to eventually check it out. I always do 30 min so hopefully when I do pull the trigger it will make a difference.

Pilot1011
04-30-19, 12:51
Needed a nice massage and I called up Holli for a 1 hour rub. Was quoted 140 and she was available at the time I wanted so decided to go for it. Beautiful girl with a fun sense of humor. Pics are indeed pretty much her. Massage was decent and she went pretty deep.

I declined any extras as I just wanted a massage. Maybe next time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85763&cityid=98

Mase13
04-30-19, 13:35
Still only outcalls even though she has an ad on adult look that lists incalls too. Her hh is 1. 50 and full is 220. Haven't seen her yet as I wanted an incall but she responds quickly and is polite on her texts.Thanks for the intel. I had the same interaction with her. Quick to get back and very nice text. Hope she gets incall soon looks like it could be a good dream to have.

Yankee Doodle
04-30-19, 16:52
Nice report, Alex is definitely on my radar but I've been hesitant due to the $ QV. 100 bones is a lot for 5-7 min, if I'm lucky to hold off that long. I guess I'll get to her one day.

Sox.I saw her twice, before rates went way up! Like the pizza analogy, there is only 2 kinds of pussy, good and better! Big old good ones, and good old big ones! The worst I ever had was wonderful! Like the circus, gets bigger and better every year!

Chow2000
04-30-19, 17:07
I saw her twice, before rates went way up! Like the pizza analogy, there is only 2 kinds of pussy, good and better! Big old good ones, and good old big ones! The worst I ever had was wonderful! Like the circus, gets bigger and better every year!Have seen her many times over the years, and will concur that there isn't anything to really complain about with her skills. Some are better then others with different techniques. However if your looking for someone that is 90 percent of the time able to accommodate and someone like me who is almost always last minute, then she is a must. Best part is she is if your looking for multiple goals in a row she is a trooper! Back to back she keeps going and is happy to do so. That's my takeaway with her. If your looking just for one and down 5 min, not sure coin wise you will find for less that has reliability and looks to match. If you do please share as we are all interested to know as well LOL!

ZMan5
04-30-19, 17:40
I saw her the other day, set up the appointment was easy, she was very responsive. Location was easy and very nice compared to so many. She said to text her 5 minutes prior to arrival. I did but I was also running 10 minutes early. I told her no rush and I would just wait. I parked near the pool and saw a hottie tanning in the pool area and I get a photo sent to me and its her tanning in the pool area. LOL I guess she took my advice on taking her time, because I was 10 minutes early but she didn't leave the pool area until our appt was scheduled. She then took an additional 20 minutes to get ready. I waited, because I was there, a little frustrating but whatever. When I finally saw her in person, she was not what I expected. But I went with the flow and I enjoyed the body rub. The was really nice and she can really hold a conversation. She did an awesome BBBJ and I didn't mind tipping extra because it took awhile. I won't repeat.

Zman5.

SirJohn1
04-30-19, 17:51

But you know, blow jobs are a lot like pizza, there are some that are better than others and occasionally you find great pizza but there is no such thing as bad pizza.Guess you've never had the opportunity to eat at Cici's pizza.

SC James
04-30-19, 18:53
Welcome to the game. I still feel that way sometimes. Does it ever go away?

Happy mongering.If you aren't a little on edge with a first meet then you might be getting a little too cavalier. Caution and safety are paramount. Certainly seeing ladies that fellow mongers have reported on multiple times makes it far more comfortable, but keep those spidey senses active at all times.

Mase13
04-30-19, 20:38
Needed a nice massage and I called up Holli for a 1 hour rub. Was quoted 140 and she was available at the time I wanted so decided to go for it. Beautiful girl with a fun sense of humor. Pics are indeed pretty much her. Massage was decent and she went pretty deep.

I declined any extras as I just wanted a massage. Maybe next time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85763&cityid=98Did the $. 40 include the extras and you just declined or was it extra for the extras?

SevenYearMitch
04-30-19, 20:39
Had an excellent 45 minute session with Tara recently. This was only my second session with her (having first seen her back in January) but we seemed to click almost immediately again. She's an attractive curvy brunette in her twenties with very large boobies and incredible DSL's.

Tara is great to talk to and has a fun loving personality and seems very eager to please. I jokingly texted her in advance of our meeting that I was going to forego stopping at Dunkin Donuts because a reading of my prior review (see link below) indicated she had already passed my donut test. She responded by saying she loves donuts and encouraged me to get one for our session anyway, LOL.

Tara gave my cock an awesome massage with her massive boobies before commencing an excellent DTBBBJ. I can say her head game is right up there with the best, e.g. JerseyGirl, M1 L, etc. She squished the donut onto my hard cock and quickly licked the icing from the head and shaft before eating the donut off my cock, this girl has amazing lips! After she finished eating the entire donut off my cock I asked her to get in doggie position while I put on a cover and lubed up. I mounted her in doggie and pounded away to the beat of our music. I enjoyed spanking her ass occasicnally and lightly pulling her beautiful long hair as she moaned with pleasure. It was very good doggie!

Flipped her over for some mish so I could watch her huge tits jiggle with each thrust, what a site! Her pussy felt wonderful but I wanted a CIM finish so I asked her to finish me off with a DTBBBJ. She sucked and teased and licked my cock for about 15 minutes straight until I felt a slow crescendo building within my cock. Not sure what she was doing because her sexy long hair blocked much of my view but her technique was very unique and one of the most pleasurable DTBBBJ's I've ever had actually. It ended with an intense CIM finish I won't soon forget.

Will repeat!

SYM.

Link to my original review of Tara: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3920-Utr&p=4093038#post4093038

Link to her ad on sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98.

Pilot1011
05-01-19, 07:19
Did the $. 40 include the extras and you just declined or was it extra for the extras?It would be extra for the extras.

BraddyWestSide
05-01-19, 10:17
Had the pleasure of meeting with Mariah last week. Her incall in Oviedo was safe, clean, and discreet. I was super excited to find her because it's slim pickings on the east side. She's a super sweetheart and total GFE. (Treat her nicely fellas!) QV available non-rushed. 8 . Hope she stays around for a while so I can finally have a regular nearby!For the intel.

Anyone else have any experience with this one? I'm texting her and she's very responsive and seems very nice.

ImmCat
05-01-19, 11:28
Has anyone here tried the alliecutie and playmate? I've had a couple of dreams with allie (spectacular), but I've been tempted to try the plus 1.I saw Allie with Marlena. Best 30 minute birthday present a boy could ask for. They set a bar for me that hasn't been topped yet. I need to call her right now.

Whydou Care
05-01-19, 14:34
Saw her a couple days ago. Don't know what to add, great DSLs beautiful breasts great personality. If you haven't seen her she is a must do, definite repeat. Well worth the drive.

Czfish12
05-01-19, 15:20
Had an excellent 45 minute session with Tara recently. This was only my second session with her (having first seen her back in January) but we seemed to click almost immediately again. She's an attractive curvy brunette in her twenties with very large boobies and incredible DSL's.

Tara is great to talk to and has a fun loving personality and seems very eager to please. I jokingly texted her in advance of our meeting that I was going to forego stopping at Dunkin Donuts because a reading of my prior review (see link below) indicated she had already passed my donut test. She responded by saying she loves donuts and encouraged me to get one for our session anyway, LOL.

Tara gave my cock an awesome massage with her massive boobies before commencing an excellent DTBBBJ. I can say her head game is right up there with the best, e.g. JerseyGirl, M1 L, etc. She squished the donut onto my hard cock and quickly licked the icing from the head and shaft before eating the donut off my cock, this girl has amazing lips! After she finished eating the entire donut off my cock I asked her to get in doggie position while I put on a cover and lubed up. I mounted her in doggie and pounded away to the beat of our music. I enjoyed spanking her ass occasicnally and lightly pulling her beautiful long hair as she moaned with pleasure. It was very good doggie!

Flipped her over for some mish so I could watch her huge tits jiggle with each thrust, what a site! Her pussy felt wonderful but I wanted a CIM finish so I asked her to finish me off with a DTBBBJ. She sucked and teased and licked my cock for about 15 minutes straight until I felt a slow crescendo building within my cock. Not sure what she was doing because her sexy long hair blocked much of my view but her technique was very unique and one of the most pleasurable DTBBBJ's I've ever had actually. It ended with an intense CIM finish I won't soon forget.

Will repeat!

SYM.

Link to my original review of Tara: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3920-Utr&p=4093038#post4093038

Link to her ad on sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85694&cityid=98.She's definitely on my list!

And kudos to you. I'm jealous LOL. I would never last that long wish I had some stamina.

Mase13
05-01-19, 16:06
I saw Allie with Marlena. Best 30 minute birthday present a boy could ask for. They set a bar for me that hasn't been topped yet. I need to call her right now.What was the damage for the duo dream?

ImmCat
05-01-19, 16:52
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85766&cityid=98

Saw Holli again this afternoon. Fantastic as usual. Was ready on time at safe incall, communication good. I love Holli because I always get a great massage and great conversation before the finale. She's no dummy, for sure. Got the VIP hour with a little add-on bonus CIM. Will repeat often.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85766&cityid=98

OliverOil
05-01-19, 18:50
What was the damage for the duo dream?"Originally Posted by ImmCat.

I saw Allie with Marlena. Best 30 minute birthday present a boy could ask for. They set a bar for me that hasn't been topped yet. I need to call her right now. ".

Full transparency, I only see them separately. At my age, a 3 some with this duo would fatal. What a way to go!

😈 😜.

ImmanuelHope
05-01-19, 21:40
Saw Tara again today. She's cute, curvy & irresistible. Originally met for headache but upgraded to full service. Missionary was amazing. Hardest part was staying up for drive home afterwards.

Casey9
05-01-19, 22:15
I saw Avalon for the 3rd time recently. She is just a ball of fun. I am always immediately at ease in her presence. Truly like a kinky girlfriend equally comfortable with fetish and GFE. She's been game for everything I have thrown at her so far, but, of course, YMMV. She has no drama and lots of. Energy. She is not at all a clockwatcher. Go see her.

Her schedule does seem to fill up fast and she doesn't seem to book back-to-back so it may be a little tricky finding a window which works for both of you. I feel she is worth the effort. Booking her time may also cost a little more, but it will be time well spent. I always more than get my money's worth. She is in town once a month and her ad on the sister site will tell you anything else you need to know.

Life is YMMV.

Monger Bro
05-01-19, 23:58
Had the pleasure of meeting with Mariah last week. Her incall in Oviedo was safe, clean, and discreet. I was super excited to find her because it's slim pickings on the east side. She's a super sweetheart and total GFE. (Treat her nicely fellas!) QV available non-rushed. 8 . Hope she stays around for a while so I can finally have a regular nearby!Can you link her ad? A search didn't return a Mariah in Oviedo. Thanks.

ZMan5
05-02-19, 13:25
So I'm replying to your info even though your link is bad and she only advertises on STG & Adult Look.

I couldn't find anything positive, but I'm a sucker for hot Exotic / Mix girls. So I thought I would take one for the team last night.

That was stupid. Banging my head against the wall for wasting the gas & time.

The set up was easy, texting was good, $$ for hour. I liked the pictures and it was for the team. She said she had a nice Condo. Which is great because I don't do Hotels. I started my drive and as I got closer I started to get concerned with the area. I know some areas ya'll are fine with, but my personal safety and my truck come as a priority. When I have one of the nicer trucks in the neighborhood and everyone is looking at me concerns me a bit. The broken glass, boarded up windows, bars on windows and doors and the fact I felt I may be the only Caucasian person around had me really concerned. Yes nothing may have happened, but I generally was concerned, she looked amazing standing outside along with some friends she had, who where they? Hummmmmm. No clue. Needless to say as much as she wanted $$ she could have a lot nicer place. I called her and told her that and said see ya later. I think if things went bad for me. I kinda think I would be on my own.

Stay safe. Sometimes it just not worth it.

Zman5.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/fun-size-playmate-naughty-ki/271626997512

She was on my radar a while back too. There are a couple short negative reviews on adultlook. I feel there may have been a couple more of the same I'll a few months back, but can't swear to it. Suffice to say, whatever I found made me take her off my radar.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2952330#reviews.

Life is YMMV.

ZMan5
05-02-19, 13:29
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86028&cityid=98

Zman5.

Can you link her ad? A search didn't return a Mariah in Oviedo. Thanks.

Derrty
05-02-19, 15:01
Saw Paulina yesterday in her hotel close to I-drive. Easy communication via text and phone. Speaks very good English. Her body is banging! Just incredible curves. Definitely manufactured. Beautiful man-mades, though. If I had to guess, I would say her ass is man-made, too. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful to look at, just interesting to touch. She has a great Latina body. She's had some work done on her face, definitely Botox. There's something about her face that reminds me of Sofia Vergara. Not nearly as pretty, but if you took Sofia's face and stretched it wider you might see what I'm getting at. She's still pretty lady. She's a typical Miami Latina.

She's also very professional and clean. She loves her wipes and hand sanitizers. She is also very not GFE, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. I got comfortable and then she started taking off her clothes. Again, her body is incredible. She wiped my groin area with her wipes, and had me sanitize my hands. No problem. She turned on some music and then sat me on the edge of the bed and proceeded to rub her beautiful tits all over my dick and groin, moving to the melody of the music, which was sexual. Shortly after, she put the hat on then proceeded to give me a decent BJ. It wasn't the best and it was covered, so I started to wonder if I should have went elsewhere. Too late now, right? I asked her to put her ass on my face and she said she doesn't like the 69 position very much. Ok, then. Maybe put it in front of me so I can see it while you suck my dick? Sure, that works. Amazing view. She did allow roaming, which I took advantage of. I was still wondering if I should have went somewhere else.

Then, she stopped blowing me once I was rock hard. She got some lube, put it on my dick. She then proceeded to climb over me into the reverse cowgirl position. She got down in the squat position then put my dick inside her and started to move her ass up and down. My God, it was beautiful. Turns out, I made the right decision after all! She fucked me like that until I exploded inside her, and she continued to do so until I went limp. I'll tell you, It was like I was watching a POV reverse cowgirl clip on Pornhub with pornstar Mary Jean. Damn that ass. I grabbed those cheeks and spread them wide. Man, that was worth it for me. She cleaned me up, made sure there was no evidence. Chatted about each other for a bit, got to know her real ambitions, etc. Kiss on the cheek and a hug and I was off.

Would I repeat? Probably not. I want more passion and connection. She wasn't robotic or anything, but she definitely had rules that would make this ideal for someone else. I want the pleasure of pleasuring my date, and she wouldn't allow that. Maybe it's a YMMV thing, or on repeat visits. I will look elsewhere, though.

140 roses for hhr. Some might say that's too much, and I would agree in most cases. It's hard for me to feel regret when I have that ass bouncing up and down on my dick seared in my mind. I'd recommend seeing her if she's your type and you don't care about GFE.

Stay safe, brothers!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87259&cityid=98

https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/32615623/paulina

SlimShady96
05-02-19, 17:18
Shot her a text today and she started the process, easy communication. Not perfect but she said she took a shower and smelled just like she had so no real complaint there, IMO she is a bit plump or a bit more than the pics she sent, again not perfect but no complaint there either, we had set up a little car fun and boy oh boy does she go after it, the menu was wide open with this very cute clean girl, she's young, cute, skilled, and clean. SMs can message for details, highly recommend and will repeat, SS96 out.

Thatsmytenor
05-02-19, 17:59
That stinks I'm out of town at the moment and this one seems like a great find. Doubtful she's still going to be here when I get back.

Well you win some you lose some.

Saw Paulina yesterday in her hotel close to I-drive. Easy communication via text and phone. Speaks very good English. Her body is banging! Just incredible curves. Definitely manufactured. Beautiful man-mades, though. If I had to guess, I would say her ass is man-made, too. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful to look at, just interesting to touch. She has a great Latina body. She's had some work done on her face, definitely Botox. There's something about her face that reminds me of Sofia Vergara. Not nearly as pretty, but if you took Sofia's face and stretched it wider you might see what I'm getting at. She's still pretty lady. She's a typical Miami Latina.

She's also very professional and clean. She loves her wipes and hand sanitizers. She is also very not GFE, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. I got comfortable and then she started taking off her clothes. Again, her body is incredible. She wiped my groin area with her wipes, and had me sanitize my hands. No problem. She turned on some music and then sat me on the edge of the bed and proceeded to rub her beautiful tits all over my dick and groin, moving to the melody of the music, which was sexual. Shortly after, she put the hat on then proceeded to give me a decent BJ. It wasn't the best and it was covered, so I started to wonder if I should have went elsewhere. Too late now, right? I asked her to put her ass on my face and she said she doesn't like the 69 position very much. Ok, then. Maybe put it in front of me so I can see it while you suck my dick? Sure, that works. Amazing view. She did allow roaming, which I took advantage of. I was still wondering if I should have went somewhere else.

Then, she stopped blowing me once I was rock hard. She got some lube, put it on my dick. She then proceeded to climb over me into the reverse cowgirl position. She got down in the squat position then put my dick inside her and started to move her ass up and down. My God, it was beautiful. Turns out, I made the right decision after all! She fucked me like that until I exploded inside her, and she continued to do so until I went limp. I'll tell you, It was like I was watching a POV reverse cowgirl clip on Pornhub with pornstar Mary Jean. Damn that ass. I grabbed those cheeks and spread them wide. Man, that was worth it for me. She cleaned me up, made sure there was no evidence. Chatted about each other for a bit, got to know her real ambitions, etc. Kiss on the cheek and a hug and I was off.

Would I repeat? Probably not. I want more passion and connection. She wasn't robotic or anything, but she definitely had rules that would make this ideal for someone else. I want the pleasure of pleasuring my date, and she wouldn't allow that. Maybe it's a YMMV thing, or on repeat visits. I will look elsewhere, though.

140 roses for hhr. Some might say that's too much, and I would agree in most cases. It's hard for me to feel regret when I have that ass bouncing up and down on my dick seared in my mind. I'd recommend seeing her if she's your type and you don't care about GFE.

Stay safe, brothers!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87259&cityid=98

https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/32615623/paulina

Mase13
05-02-19, 19:41
This was a swing and a miss for me today. Before anyone gets excited no I didn't have a bad experience, that was the problem I wasn't able to get an experience all you other mongers had her booked for the 2 days she is here. What I need is for everyone to stop seeing her so us poor planners have a shot. With that being said I am joking and happy she is staying busy so she will continue to be around. Eventually I will plan it right and be able to have a wonderful dream with this woman.

Stay Safe.

SC James
05-02-19, 20:15
This was a swing and a miss for me today. Before anyone gets excited no I didn't have a bad experience, that was the problem I wasn't able to get an experience all you other mongers had her booked for the 2 days she is here. What I need is for everyone to stop seeing her so us poor planners have a shot. With that being said I am joking and happy she is staying busy so she will continue to be around. Eventually I will plan it right and be able to have a wonderful dream with this woman.

Stay Safe.Or forever hold your peace.

Tg123
05-02-19, 21:43

Stay Safe.Same here, I tried to connect last week too but she was booked. She is very responsive and courteous with letting you know though so I will keep trying.

Kira87
05-03-19, 03:55
I had a dream with her 3 times, about a year ago. First two performances where really good. Her BJ is really nice. Third time she pulled one on me that I really did not like. I was on my way to her hotel room, and after driving for 30 minutes I finally arrived. I text her to send me the room number, and she didn't reply. I tried two more times, and she answered that some unexpected "family members" arrived at the last minute, and that she couldn't take care of me. I was really upset at the situation and expressed my feelings to her. She said that I was being disrespectful since "family comes first. " I told her that it was not cool her making drive for 30 minutes to do this to me. Not cool at all. I left to OBT looking for some other provider to take care of my need and didn't find anyone. After an hour of searching I texted Kira once again (since I really needed a BJ). She answered and told me that she was available. I went back and got pleased, but was very disappointed at the fact that she did not even give me a discount for her lack of professionalism. Since that day (in my dream) I never went back to her again. As I said before this was a year ago. I really don't know if she is doing things correctly on these days. If you go to her there is a 50/50 chance that she might be good or bad. It's a risk that you will have to take.Hey Honey I am really sorry you had a bad experience with me. Things do come up. If you do ever decide to come back. I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. Luckily my family is no longer in town.

HappyThreeT
05-03-19, 05:16
I've tried to tell her she needed to be posting to the classifieds for better clientele looks like she finally listened. BBBJ here is fire! She's a must see for the BBBJ. I've seen her 5 times or so in the past year and it took a specific meeting just for FS to get that done because she's a cumlover. Theoment you're in her mouth she's on a mission and she's a little scatter brained at times but she's a class act provided, a pleaser and very much hoping to find a higher class of clients who can appreciate her talents.

1st visit she met in hotel parking lot. Took me to her room. Small talk and then she's going to work. I warn her my finish is a lot to take if she plans for CIM. She assured me she's going to have no problem but when I filled her mouth full and still Didn't panic and saw it through. Felt amazing so I knew I'd be back. 2nd time was a 3 am car date again she got after it with a dedicated dirt and this time once she had her full she is took me out of her mouth and let the rest as finish as a facial. The remaining visits are the same just vary by date and location. Get to know her and she warms up a wilder side that I'm greatly appreciate her kink. Seriously she's DTF AND when you go FS it's as pretty and its pure honey from this Bees nectar pot doggystyle car date was a all align but even though this was FS cause I still never fire past BBBJ and even still I put the sunshade up in the window and just grabbed her shouldsrs guided her down for BBBJ start for as long as I could last rhe most critical moment now too. B FS any time was so tight I could barely stay in but the pussy is Grade A and worth a visit too.

DefinEkt worth the hhr for BBBJ or an hour to get both both I popped in the cover barely made it a new minutes tops.

LennyBruce
05-03-19, 06:33
I dreamt that I was at the Geneva with the lovely Miss Tara for a 1/2 hr session yesterday. Before I could take my shoes off she was 100% bare ass with her beautiful tits in my face. All day long I was practicing tantric meditation while listening to whales humping CD's and burning green pyramid incense, in order to build up to this moment. She wrapped her soft lips around the unit and starts delivering her sloppy hoover treatment. I was able to get through all numeric variations of double and triple plays, and most of the '79 World Series lineup but it was futile- I lasted two minutes max, game over, she knew she had me beat. What a dream.

WordCraft
05-03-19, 12:27
After many frustrating days of trying to arrange a meeting with many different providers, I finally managed to meet up with the lovely joytoy.

I won't do much of the details because I prefer to save it for my rant on Orlando and this industry as a whole.

Back to joytoy. She is as advertised and as advertised by others.

Here is her new link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86699&cityid=98.

Calenton777
05-03-19, 23:40
I've tried to tell her she needed to be posting to the classifieds for better clientele looks like she finally listened. BBBJ here is fire! She's a must see for the BBBJ. I've seen her 5 times or so in the past year and it took a specific meeting just for FS to get that done because she's a cumlover. Theoment you're in her mouth she's on a mission and she's a little scatter brained at times but she's a class act provided, a pleaser and very much hoping to find a higher class of clients who can appreciate her talents.

1st visit she met in hotel parking lot. Took me to her room. Small talk and then she's going to work. I warn her my finish is a lot to take if she plans for CIM. She assured me she's going to have no problem but when I filled her mouth full and still Didn't panic and saw it through. Felt amazing so I knew I'd be back. 2nd time was a 3 am car date again she got after it with a dedicated dirt and this time once she had her full she is took me out of her mouth and let the rest as finish as a facial. The remaining visits are the same just vary by date and location. Get to know her and she warms up a wilder side that I'm greatly appreciate her kink. Seriously she's DTF AND when you go FS it's as pretty and its pure honey from this Bees nectar pot doggystyle car date was a all align but even though this was FS cause I still never fire past BBBJ and even still I put the sunshade up in the window and just grabbed her shouldsrs guided her down for BBBJ start for as long as I could last rhe most critical moment now too. B FS any time was so tight I could barely stay in but the pussy is Grade A and worth a visit too.

DefinEkt worth the hhr for BBBJ or an hour to get both both I popped in the cover barely made it a new minutes tops.Thanks for the great review! Is the link below the same Filipino Treat?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87296&cityid=98

Calenton777
05-04-19, 00:29
After many frustrating days of trying to arrange a meeting with many different providers, I finally managed to meet up with the lovely joytoy.

I won't do much of the details because I prefer to save it for my rant on Orlando and this industry as a whole.

Here is her new link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86699&cityid=98.Guess that was quite the rant that got him banned. But on that note, Joytoy is a true professional, and she is pretty easy to book with, as long as you have your references or already a regular.

TyOrlando1990
05-04-19, 12:43
Saw Ms. Anastacia a while back at her incall by the millenia mall. Beautiful tall girl with nice personality. She speaks Spanish and Russian. Can hold a conversation well and enjoyed spending time with her. I would see her again in the future and I would recommend her.

Fella77
05-04-19, 15:32
I agree to you. But she is not GFE anymore I even asked her before my second visit and she said no. May be she has a liking.I saw Tina the other day and can confirm. First off I typically have to drive far to have any fun and since she is in Poinciana it might be far for you but not me. Based on some research I knew what I was in for and that was all I wanted. On my way in to her incall I saw 130 roses at her door. She was easy to get to know. Got a nice back rub for the first 30 or so minutes before the flip with some teasing. On the flip it got heated up as she was in her panties only. Sweet personality and cute little tits. While napping I dreamed of a nice rub with a standard finish. I will repeat as she is sweet and not too far from me.

Envelope 57
05-04-19, 16:56

Here is her new link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86699&cityid=98.I saw her twice a few years ago. She was great. I look forward to trying again.

MeowMix23
05-04-19, 20:41
Met up with her at a rare incall and subsequently at my place. Pics are accurate. She is GFE in every sense. Felt like. Date nd not a transaction. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86576&cityid=98.

Your desire for any acronym will be satisfied. Communication is either great or she disappears. To be expected.

Orlo69
05-05-19, 09:59
I saw Tina the other day and can confirm. First off I typically have to drive far to have any fun and since she is in Poinciana it might be far for you but not me. Based on some research I knew what I was in for and that was all I wanted. On my way in to her incall I saw 130 roses at her door. She was easy to get to know. Got a nice back rub for the first 30 or so minutes before the flip with some teasing. On the flip it got heated up as she was in her panties only. Sweet personality and cute little tits. While napping I dreamed of a nice rub with a standard finish. I will repeat as she is sweet and not too far from me.She can be FS GFE it. Just depends if she clicks with you or not. She is definitely a YMMV type of rub girl. My suggestion is go back a few times. After all why do you think she has her massage table beside the bed LOL.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

SlimShady96
05-05-19, 13:40
Met up with her at a rare incall and subsequently at my place. Pics are accurate. She is GFE in every sense. Felt like. Date nd not a transaction. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86576&cityid=98.

Your desire for any acronym will be satisfied. Communication is either great or she disappears. To be expected.I got the feeling she was double booking when I was setting up something the other day because her communication was great then silent, it worked out for me in the end and my thoughts were confirmed when another member posted that he was late (while I was with her) held up then stuck in traffic. I'm sure there are plenty of douche dudes that say their coming and have no intention so I really can't blame the girls for throwing more than one line out at a time. I just don't want to be the one that gets the short end after traveling.

Whydou Care
05-05-19, 17:56
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86028&cityid=98

Zman5.Anyone else with experience on this one?

XMan1970
05-05-19, 23:53
Ever since my wife moved back in, I've had a hard time getting schedules to work out with some of my favorite gals. Well as luck would have it, I got a chance to reconnect with AlexLynn. I had just dropped the Mrs and son at the movies. He somehow convinced her that she'd like to see Avengers. Since he and I already seen it opening night, I offered to bail out so they could have mother / son time. I hadn't left the parking lot when I was calling Alex. As luck would have it, some dumbass was an hour late so I offered to take his place. 30 minutes later, I'm at her door. Knowing that the movie was 3 hrs, I could only stay an hour before I had to go. After going through our usual setup (there may have been some restraints involved) she put a coat on JR and rode me like beast. Never seen her come so hard or so often. Finally it was my turn and flip her into K9, gave her one more O and filled the bag with baby making juice. Had to rush the clean up but made it back just in time.

KyReal44
05-05-19, 23:54
Been out of the game for a few and had to set up a new account. First up was Nikkibaby and what a glorious way to return. Ended up at Geneva for the hour and most of that time was spent with her just pleasing the hell out of me with her mouth. Best Blow Job I have ever had no question. Never made it to the kitten but will next time. On top of that, she never picked up her phone or checked the time. Great attitude and just an all around nice gal.

ImmanuelHope
05-06-19, 01:05
Anyone else with experience on this one?She's good. Light stretch marks on tummy is only flaw. CBJ & cfs. I like Dior & Hunni better but they're not available.

AllieCutie
05-06-19, 08:59
I saw Allie with Marlena. Best 30 minute birthday present a boy could ask for. They set a bar for me that hasn't been topped yet. I need to call her right now.Glad we could make your Bday soooooo exciting!! Can't wait until next time!

Allie.

AllieCutie
05-06-19, 09:02
"Originally Posted by ImmCat.

I saw Allie with Marlena. Best 30 minute birthday present a boy could ask for. They set a bar for me that hasn't been topped yet. I need to call her right now. ".

Full transparency, I only see them separately. At my age, a 3 some with this duo would fatal. What a way to go!

😈 😜.Your the best! I am thinking maybe one time you can get us both together.

Love,

Allie.

AllieCutie
05-06-19, 09:07
Took a day off to reward my recent hard work and contacted Allie for a little afternoon delight. Met her at her incall and this little blonde cutie met me at the door with a nice LFK. She had a sexy black nightie and no panties and she looked so fucking hot. She jumped on me on the bed and gave me a nice BBBJ with great eye contact. I returned the favor with some DATY. Her pussy sweet and delicious and her moans and groans sounded so good.

We suited up and she asked if she could ride me. I love when a woman is on top and pulls in nice and close. We mixed in some DFK along with pausing slightly for some titty sucking and it just became a blur of fucking, and heavy breathing. I asked for some doggy and she smiled and said that was her fave. She has a body built for sex and a nice bubble butt, perfect for K9. I came deep and hard while she reach back and squeezed by balls as I was cumming. We took a moment to catch our breath. It was a great way to spend a day off and I will be repeating soon, hopefully for a threesome for my birthday.

Thank you Allie!It's was great time for me also! Definitely a three some for your Bday! But; make sure you eat your wheaties!

Love Allie.

Cook72
05-06-19, 09:55
She can be FS GFE it. Just depends if she clicks with you or not. She is definitely a YMMV type of rub girl. My suggestion is go back a few times. After all why do you think she has her massage table beside the bed LOL.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.Agree, FS GFE is possible. Saw her for a second time a week ago and would already have had visit 3 and 4 but my schedule didn't work out as I had hoped. Very nice and relaxed lady with a petite, tan and toned body. Nice incall as well.

DsLanger
05-06-19, 10:13
Hey fellas looks like she is back. For those of you that have seen her in the past, she was definitely skilled. Plan to see her asap.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87464&cityid=98

Ziggy1524
05-06-19, 12:47
Hey fellas looks like she is back. For those of you that have seen her in the past, she was definitely skilled. Plan to see her asap.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87464&cityid=98Is she the one who was set up in a comercial building, with the "massage room" ?

Redsox2005
05-06-19, 13:09
Not her, that Joan is in Kissimmee. Haven't seen her in a long long time. Only saw her once at the commercial office building where I believe she ran into some trouble with LE. Must be about 3 years now I received a call from her but never answered. I googled the number and saw it was her. She never called me like that. Shortly after that I hear she was in trouble.

Sox.

Is she the one who was set up in a comercial building, with the "massage room" ?

Ciborican
05-06-19, 13:18
Is she the one who was set up in a comercial building, with the "massage room" ?If you meant the one in the Winter Park area, yes that is her.

Whydou Care
05-06-19, 13:23
She's good. Light stretch marks on tummy is only flaw. CBJ & cfs. I like Dior & Hunni better but they're not available.Tall, nice attitude, BBBJ. Nice tits too. Worth repeating since close and hits all the needs.

TrollingObt
05-06-19, 13:44

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=87464&cityid=98I was seeing her about 3 times a week until she left in June 2017 to get clean. She was gone a few months and succeeded. I saw her when she returned and she filled out a bit more. She was always extremely talented in what she does. The best part is that she enjoys her work and was always fun to spend time with.

DirkDig1
05-06-19, 18:20
Is she the one who was set up in a comercial building, with the "massage room" ?That would be the one. Was out in casselberry.

KyReal44
05-06-19, 22:17
Saw this one at her incall and I never saw a gal look so frumpy straight from the shower. No make up and this one needs the paint on her face. Attitude was horrible and main event not much better. Avoid at all costs.

DarkKnight2K
05-07-19, 08:20
Had a dream I missed connecting with several of my recent go-to's (my fault, waited too late). Tiffany or Leah responded that she was able to accommodate me at her incall on S. OBT. I'd attribute the gaps in her communication trying to get her location to the Google voice number she uses. But after almost an hour of back and forth (and me almost calling the mission), we were able to finalize our arrangements to meet for hr. Yes, as others have commented, the incall isn't the nicest location however I wasn't there to admire window hangings.

Leah / Tiffany greeted me at the door wearing a little tight dress, hair done, freshly showered and wearing makeup. Her hair is more an auburn red now, and she's petite (5'1") with some nice little curves. LEO check complete then we got comfortable. Tiffany is a good kisser, and her booty is amazing. Laid donation on the table, wallet left elsewhere just in case. Introduced her to Junior and rubbed her wet kitty / ass while receiving a great BBBJ with a good amount of DT for my size. Her head game is some of the best I've had, because after 10 minutes I was already getting close to popping. With that mouth two pops might be a possibility next time, which would be rare for me. Covered up, then eased into mish and marveled at how tight she was. Could have fucked her all night this way, but I wanted a better look at that ass of hers. She flipped around for some lazy dog and ground her pussy back onto me. Her ass is an amazing view, but Greek was not offered as a menu item. Couldn't last much longer here thanks to Tiffany's vaginal vice grip, barely managing to rip off the slab before finishing BBBJCIM and filling her mouth. Tiffany brought me a wet warm cloth and towel to clean up. We chatted about her situation and her plans to relocate to I-Drive before I awoke from my dream happy and completely drained.

DK2 K.

CssnPilot
05-07-19, 08:58
Had a dream I missed connecting with several of my recent go-to's (my fault, waited too late). Tiffany or Leah responded that she was able to accommodate me at her incall on S. OBT. I'd attribute the gaps in her communication trying to get her location to the Google voice number she uses. But after almost an hour of back and forth (and me almost calling the mission), we were able to finalize our arrangements to meet for hr. Yes, as others have commented, the incall isn't the nicest location however I wasn't there to admire window hangings.

Leah / Tiffany greeted me at the door wearing a little tight dress, hair done, freshly showered and wearing makeup. Her hair is more an auburn red now, and she's petite (5'1") with some nice little curves. LEO check complete then we got comfortable. Tiffany is a good kisser, and her booty is amazing. Laid donation on the table, wallet left elsewhere just in case. Introduced her to Junior and rubbed her wet kitty / ass while receiving a great BBBJ with a good amount of DT for my size. Her head game is some of the best I've had, because after 10 minutes I was already getting close to popping. With that mouth two pops might be a possibility next time, which would be rare for me. Covered up, then eased into mish and marveled at how tight she was. Could have fucked her all night this way, but I wanted a better look at that ass of hers. She flipped around for some lazy dog and ground her pussy back onto me. Her ass is an amazing view, but Greek was not offered as a menu item. Couldn't last much longer here thanks to Tiffany's vaginal vice grip, barely managing to rip off the slab before finishing BBBJCIM and filling her mouth. Tiffany brought me a wet warm cloth and towel to clean up. We chatted about her situation and her plans to relocate to I-Drive before I awoke from my dream happy and completely drained.

DK2 K.Could you provide a link?

Thanks,

Pilot.

Evanos
05-07-19, 09:01
Could you provide a link?

Thanks,

Pilot.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86740&cityid=98

Ding A Ling
05-07-19, 10:30
With all the talk about HolliLynnSweets going on I had to try her out. Good looking girl who definitely qualifies for PAWG status. Paid for the VIP experience and I left happy and very satisfied. The kicker is that she gives a great LMT level massage to boot. She relaxes your body in all aspects, will definitely have to see her again in the near future.

Remy407
05-07-19, 15:19
Just finished a dream with Summer asked her for a sloppy BJ and that is what I got was so sloppy that my balls got wet. She is a champion will repeat as often as I can.

ColombianCoco
05-07-19, 17:44
Been a few crazy weeks since I saw Tina, but finally getting around to writing her review and she is everything everyone say she is. Easy communication, started off with a text and setup for day and time. Directed me to a location near her safe, clean place and once there gave me address to her place. Thought it was a little weird, but she explained she has had a few no shows. Quiet street, no nosy neighbors, great conversational skills that made me feel comfy once inside. Got the donation out of the way and started a real massage, she knows what she is doing as she gave me a deep massage and it was very good. Mutual exploration throughout and ended up in sixty nine, afterwards used convenient shower in room to get cleaned up. Used up the full hour and then some, she is not a clock watcher. Can't remember if donation was 1. 2 or 1. 4. Either way it was worth it just for the deep tissue massage! Will put her in rotation as she is only 15 minutes away from me.

Stay safe,

CC.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86341&cityid=98

Redsox2005
05-07-19, 17:59
Which one? You got a link?

Sox.

Just finished a dream with Summer asked her for a sloppy BJ and that is what I got was so sloppy that my balls got wet. She is a champion will repeat as often as I can.

DarkKnight2K
05-07-19, 23:12
Which one? You got a link?

Sox.Most likely Summer1974, definitely a fun time. Link to ad below, but is down now so check later. Make sure to eat your Wheaties before you see her!

Fisherman0317
05-08-19, 08:59
Saw Mariah yesterday. Tall good looking mix of White / Black that has an incall very close to the Eastside /417. Has a belly (in her ad) otherwise she would be all that. Great comm and willing to follow directions and to please. It's all about you while you are there. My menu was CBJ Covered FS HJ and light kissing (only drawback since I'm a passionate DFK guy. She likes MISH and is very good at Girl on Top (CG). Rides that stallion like a rodeo queen.

All said it was a very enjoyable session and I will repeat.

As with all these ladies YMMV (Hate that phrase.

Fisherman.

Casey9
05-08-19, 09:51
On SweetSassy.

There is one good review of her on here, but I am curious if anyone else has any knowledge to share?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86603&cityid=98

Thanks.

Orlo69
05-08-19, 10:10
On SweetSassy.

There is one good review of her on here, but I am curious if anyone else has any knowledge to share?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86603&cityid=98

Thanks.Sassy is a good well known provider, she has been around for a while took a break and is back with us. Greek is available with her.

Stay safe,

Orlo69.

OrlFun
05-08-19, 11:04
Yes, I've seen her. My experience was just okay. She does have a rockin body with some great tits but I found her to be pretty mechanical and not very GFE. Maybe we just didn't click and of course, YMMV.

On SweetSassy.

Thanks.

Dexter76
05-08-19, 11:53
Does anyone know if Yuki provides outcall service, twice now I see her on the back of some guys motorcycle.

Remy407
05-08-19, 12:44
Most likely Summer1974, definitely a fun time. Link to ad below, but is down now so check later. Make sure to eat your Wheaties before you see her!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=85298&cityid=98Yes it was her.

JMorrow
05-08-19, 17:41
Has anyone seen bunny banks from the sister site? Worth it?

Thanks.

HornyToad123
05-08-19, 17:41
On SweetSassy.

Thanks.Funny you asked, she was a long time provider here and made a big deal about "leaving the business" so she can start up her own business. I guess that business failed because now she's back LOL.

Also, she's one of those providers that want you to pay for the hour but only lets you cum once.

The last time I saw her, I was hornier than usual and asked if I could cum twice if I paid for the hour she said no. I then offered to pay for two 30 minute sessions (yeah, I know that would have been expensive), but she even said no to that and stuck to her "no cumming twice" rule. What is she stupid? I guess that's why her business failed.

ColombianCoco
05-08-19, 20:05
Forgot to mention in my post about Tina that she is probably mid 30's, almost spinner type lady.

MotoMadman
05-08-19, 22:50
On SweetSassy.

Thanks.She was once known as Sassy J, so a search for that will provide results.

ToadyMan
05-09-19, 05:48
Anyone know a provider with a tongue ring who knows how to use it?

CrackASafe1976
05-09-19, 08:07
Was able to have her over yesterday! A very beautiful and sexy woman!

Communications were very easy!

Sent address and she showed up a few minutes late because of traffic.

Not FS by any means, but extremely good at what she does!!

Enjoyed our session and conversation was very good.

Would repeat.

$. 8.

Azztro
05-09-19, 08:43
Forgot to mention in my post about Tina that she is probably mid 30's, almost spinner type lady.Summer74 is a reference to the year she was born. Tina is 45 years old. That is a far cry from mid 30's. She is also nowhere close to being a spinner. She has a gut and a caboose on here. Classic BBW body. Why do so many guys in Orlando embellish the looks of these providers?

NYTrader731
05-09-19, 09:06
I'm hoping to get in to see her again. I use to see her a long time ago before I left for a while, then managed to get back in the rotation starting March because I have new numbers etc. Does anyone know if she has a doubles partner or minds someone bringing one? I haven't asked. I know that was her thing before I left but I haven't seen any reports.

Whitbiz61
05-09-19, 10:18
She was once known as Sassy J, so a search for that will provide results.I have seen her more than once. And always found her to be fun and enjoyable. YMMV.

Treat her right and enjoy the benefits.

Whitbiz61
05-09-19, 10:22
Let me start by saying this lady is a sexy MILF. Seems shy / cautious at first meeting but once the kissing starts she morphs into a SEXY beast. Very few limits. Willing to please, ok more than willing to please. I had a great time I will be sure to visit again.

Best of luck fellas.

WhereWhen
05-09-19, 14:21
I had a couple of dreams and they were good. Extremely nice, great attitude.

Great body and willing to please.

Yes, I've seen her. My experience was just okay. She does have a rockin body with some great tits but I found her to be pretty mechanical and not very GFE. Maybe we just didn't click and of course, YMMV.

Ding A Ling
05-09-19, 16:26
Let me start by saying this lady is a sexy MILF. Seems shy / cautious at first meeting but once the kissing starts she morphs into a SEXY beast. Very few limits. Willing to please, ok more than willing to please. I had a great time I will be sure to visit again.

Best of luck fellas.I love how much she digs anal!

Jmoedb
05-09-19, 17:19
Or did joanluv get nice and THICK!! My lord I MUST go play with her again.

Razorr99
05-09-19, 18:10
Summer74 is a reference to the year she was born. Tina is 45 years old. That is a far cry from mid 30's. She is also nowhere close to being a spinner. She has a gut and a caboose on here. Classic BBW body. Why do so many guys in Orlando embellish the looks of these providers?He's not taking about Summer 74 he's talking about Sexy Tina, who IS in her 30's and IS a spinner.

PanteraPotzee
05-09-19, 18:23
Funny you asked, she was a long time provider here and made a big deal about "leaving the business" so she can start up her own business. I guess that business failed because now she's back LOL.

Also, she's one of those providers that want you to pay for the hour but only lets you cum once.

The last time I saw her, I was hornier than usual and asked if I could cum twice if I paid for the hour she said no. I then offered to pay for two 30 minute sessions (yeah, I know that would have been expensive), but she even said no to that and stuck to her "no cumming twice" rule. What is she stupid? I guess that's why her business failed.I haven't seen her in years. First time I saw her it was fun, went to greece. She was very clean, magnificant boobs, a nice phatt booty, ok attitude, but was disappointed in her looks. She wasnt unattractive but I didn't find her very pretty, a preference thing nothing personal. Service was above average. Decent service, nice clean safe girl so I repeated a couple months later, and it was mediocre at best. More like lets get this over. Could have caught her on a bad day. Idk but I never tried again.

If she caught your eye she is worth trying out but is by far YMMV.

PP.

Mase13
05-09-19, 19:33
Ok now that I have recovered from an earlier meeting with this lovely lady, I can report in.

Let's just say if you haven't had the pleasure of Alliecutie then you need to hurry up with it (have to get past her screening), but once you do it is a great ride. She is GFE all the way (covered FS) she makes eye contact at all times and she talks to you the way you should enjoy. She tells me she has a partner and says all the things they do together and just the thought gets me hard. She looks at me and tells me that I have way to many clothes on so I can't get them off fast enough.

Start with BBBJ and her head game is definitely one of the best and the way she lets her fingers and tongue roam makes your toes curl. As she playing the flute she says I am giving you a warning I am really tight, now I like to think she said that best I was as hard I could be and she was impressed with the size. I do not ask as I didn't want to be on the wrong side of that question. She tells me she wants to jump on for a test drive and I am ok with that and believe she is a tight thing. I believe she rides me to her first O, but once again I don't ask as to not be disappointed. As she is riding tells me she likes K9 the best so she can reach back to rub some things that are hanging, who am I to say no. Go at that for a little while and switch to mish with legs on shoulders then I go all in and she is taking every bit of it until I bust in the hat. Roll over and we lay there with both our hearts beating out of out chest. We talk shop for a little while and then I get up and clean up in the bathroom. She is not a clock watcher that I could see and she really does enjoy every minute.

I did tell her I didn't think she looked that much like Drew, but is someone she reminds me of that I just can't put my finger on it.

I can't even imagine 2 of them I think I would die. LOL.

Missionary Man
05-09-19, 20:57
Or did joanluv get nice and THICK!! My lord I MUST go play with her again.Sexy JLo. My good friend for many years. Love playing with that thick sexy ass. And what I love even more is getting into that sweet PR pussy.

Bweezy15
05-09-19, 21:08
I reached out to marilyn. I suggested a time and asked a standard question but didn't get a reply for 5. 5 hours. The following screenshots are the result of our conversation. Very sad to see. Do with the information what you will but it definitely needed to be shared.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86830&cityid=98

OriginalSin
05-09-19, 21:35
Has anyone seen bunny banks from the sister site? Worth it?

Thanks.She's not new to Orlando or this site. She's been around a long and time and has been known to give shitty service and / or rob people.

Go at your own risk!

ShadowFiend
05-09-19, 23:53
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Tara

Don't ever make a fake user to write about yourself. We can always see through it. If you do it again I'll edit the post so it says you have crabs.

Please don't write me swearing you never did it, we both know you did.

A2

Gander0101
05-10-19, 04:57
Or did joanluv get nice and THICK!! My lord I MUST go play with her again.She is looking good. I'm going to set up a get reaquainted visit very soon before she gets to busy. Nice to see she got her life together.

Area Gentleman
05-10-19, 07:19
I meant to post this here, but posted in Massage section instead:

Had a session with Sabrina recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. As others have said, she is friendly, fun and accommodating. This board proves itself once again by providing reliable and accurate information. As I mentioned to Sabrina, I am very particular about providers I will see and having this tool to weed out the undesirables is of great value to me. We connected well and had a great visit.

-AG.

ProMonger1998
05-10-19, 07:34
I've seen Mariah a few times already, she's tall and pretty, not a clock watcher and very accomodating. Takes direction, does not complain and always makes sure you get your full time. Will repeat, treat her right, she's one of the good ones.

Cylon
05-10-19, 07:59
Damn, that's messed up. I've had providers try to pull that type of thing on me. Like it's MY fault you 'just nodded off for a minute' aka fell the hell asleep for 5+ hours. Then act like "oh we said we would meet at hoe o'clock why aren't you here?

And on top of that, to go from all sweet and tempting to going on a racist rant, WTF? Talk about your multiple personality disorder / bi-polar / crazy as hell.

Thanks for sharing and at least you didn't have deal with that mess in person.

I reached out to marilyn. I suggested a time and asked a standard question but didn't get a reply for 5. 5 hours. The following screenshots are the result of our conversation. Very sad to see. Do with the information what you will but it definitely needed to be shared.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86830&cityid=98

Redsox2005
05-10-19, 08:16
I'm black from the waist down, thanks for sharing. I will not see her ever. Everyone on here should blacklist her racist ass.

Sox.

Andrea6929
05-10-19, 08:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Fisherman0317
05-10-19, 08:28
Sexy JLo. My good friend for many years. Love playing with that thick sexy ass. And what I love even more is getting into that sweet PR pussy.Was a lot of fun. Got to catch up on her menu.

Fisherman0317
05-10-19, 08:31

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86830&cityid=98With so many other options why bother?