PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

MotoMadman
11-02-18, 18:31
Great In call in Sanford. Qv ran me 60 Mario coins. Great body. Built great in all the right places. Head game is great and everything went as well to be expected. Will repeat.Who is this you speak of? A link would be friendly.

DoingObt
11-02-18, 18:45
Saw Alex last week, and I can only reiterate what most have said here. The pics of her body are accurate I feel and she had a super clean and tidy incall at a good suite hotel near the airport. Almost as if she lived elsewhere and used the space only for rendez-vous, but I don't believe this to be so. She seems to have her shit together. In any case, it was very easy to relax there. She ran slightly late getting ready, and we both had hard outs on the back end of our time so it was a bit rushed at the end. This always happens to me when I try to schedule dates during the day, so I may be swearing those off.

I'm into and up for just about everything, but as a rule for a first visit to a provider, I am not looking to quickly sample a whole menu checking items off as I go, but rather just relax and enjoy myself. Some providers are 'enough of that, now it's time for this,' but not Alex. We spent the whole time doing what she says is her favorite thing, which happens to be mine too, with occasional breaks for LFK, and in the end I was completely drained. I've read on the forum that like many providers, the more you get to know her the more she opens up and I look forward to exploring some wilder stuff with her in the future.

Most providers I've visited put on random music which fails to really set a mood, so I try to take that over. I guess she's into Country but put on '90's baby making.' Meh. You can't make babies doing what we did so I left her with a kiss and a promise to curate a country play-list for next time.

Life is YMMV.You can't go wrong with Alex, she's so enjoyable to be with. I learned from experience that when you go back it gets even better. My first date was so good that I didn't think it was possible, but she surprised me.

CssnPilot
11-02-18, 19:02
Can someone point me to Jersey everyone speak of.She is on the sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66446&cityid=98

ElReyDelMongo
11-02-18, 20:49
Who is this you speak of? A link would be friendly.Was probably a typo. This guy may be talking about Talena who is out of Sanford. She can be found on the sister site as Sexxy Talena.

ElRey.

MikeFly
11-02-18, 21:10
I have seen Michele a few times without posting. Spend an hour or so and as we know she's not a clock watcher. Got the old rates which is always a nice thing. Anyway, there isn't much to say since she has been mentioned on here many times. To say the least that the service was above par as usual.

It's a bummer that she's not available on weekends.

Casey9
11-02-18, 22:10
First bad report I've read on this one but thanks for the age verification.That report was months ago. But I'll say I'm late 40's so I think I know late 40's, and I'd be quite surprised to discover she was in that age range. She certainly may not be as young as advertised (who is?) but the cutest thing about her is her attitude which is not age dependent.

As far as smoking, I did catch a faint whiff of cigatettes in her place and saw a pile of butts outside her door. But 95% of any smoking must take place on the stoop, because inside it was barely noticeable. If she herself smokes, then she is obsessive about washing it off because I did not smell it on her at all. I am fairly sensitive to smoke and I would say what I sensed would in no way discourage me from seeing her again. She was a great, laid back, cute woman.

Life is YMMV.

NightFox28
11-02-18, 22:13
Can anyone provide guidance on references? In the same boat here. In my case, I've done the Big 4 AMP circuit and starting to get bored with just Asian providers, looking to mix things up a bit. They say variety is the spice of life.There are respectable providers who will take you without references. See them first. Then work your way towards those who require more screening. We have all been there.

OliverOil
11-03-18, 09:39
A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.I've seen her twice and she was not trashy but classy. Hygiene was prefect all over which where I kissed her. Maybe you met the maid.

MotoMadman
11-03-18, 09:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AllSheWrote420
11-03-18, 10:12
Great In call in Sanford. Qv ran me 60 Mario coins. Great body. Built great in all the right places. Head game is great and everything went as well to be expected. Will repeat.

Who is this you speak of? A link would be friendly.This review was on Talena in Sanford. I highly recommend and well worth the Mario's. Her ad is here.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67412&cityid=98

MarcAlec
11-03-18, 11:49
This board was so corrupted I stopped posting. Now the girls are telling me its ok to come back and have asked me to give them reviews again. I've seen Alyssa quite a while. She normally has a room problem, but she contacts me when she has one. Saw her at a nice place off idrive. She is the sexy spinner of my dreams. Totally unhibited and zero drama. I normally go for two pops with her, and did this time too. She is definitely a fave!!With some good reviews on Alyssa I decided to give her a try and text to confirm availability. Told her my location and headed to her part of town. She kept in touch the 20 min it took me to get closer but then silence. Finally after 15 min, I got a text the phone went dead but she was close by. 15 more minutes and another " I'm close, didn't think you would get there so quick" and after another 15, I finally bailed. For me, to get away takes planning and I'm very respectful. This is one of the worst things a provider can do. Just tell me NO to begin with. To JERK me around for 45 min after driving for 20+ just sucks. With that said, I'll try again, S--t happens. A, you owe me. .

Soccer10
11-03-18, 12:18
I pooped my non-AMP provider cherry yesterday with MsAnastacia. Very easy to set-up, great communication. Not a clock watcher.

First impression of her was that she was very tall. Had lots of fun with her and she was great for a first time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66626&cityid=98

SuperSecret69
11-03-18, 14:45
There are respectable providers who will take you without references. See them first. Then work your way towards those who require more screening. We have all been there.Another new guy checking in here. Any recommendations for a first-timer without references? So far I'm 0/5 with the providers I've contacted.

Member #5878
11-03-18, 14:47
I saw this lovely lady on Halloween. I visited her at a nice in call location. I've read reports that she was tall and it still caught me off guars how tall she is but it wasn't a turn off at all. Her body is great with nice thighs and butt. She is personable and welcoming. Started with a nice BBBJ switched to missionary and then finished in doggie. She had a nice grip too and very sexy moans. I will be back for sure.

DoingObt
11-03-18, 15:02
I pooped my non-AMP provider cherry yesterday with MsAnastacia. Very easy to set-up, great communication. Not a clock watcher.

First impression of her was that she was very tall. Had lots of fun with her and she was great for a first time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66626&cityid=98Sounds pretty gross. I've never pooped a cherry, but It's always enjoyable popping a cherry.

SexJuice
11-03-18, 15:46
I quit reading after you said you pooped!

XD just kidding. Good job man!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66626&cityid=98

AndyInTherye
11-03-18, 15:58
Anyone had any luck contacting her? See no ad anymore.

SC James
11-03-18, 20:48
Another new guy checking in here. Any recommendations for a first-timer without references? So far I'm 0/5 with the providers I've contacted.I recently made a come back after about 5 years off. And it isn't just automatic, you got to make some effort (sounds like you are). I just kept trying the ladies from the sister site. I had one flake on me (Summer), and that sucks, but Marina took care of me and provided references for me after. Nice lady, worth the visit, and maybe she can get you going. Baby Jamie is another possible for newbies. Good luck!

James 999
11-03-18, 20:51
This board was so corrupted I stopped posting. Now the girls are telling me its ok to come back and have asked me to give them reviews again. I've seen Alyssa quite a while. She normally has a room problem, but she contacts me when she has one. Saw her at a nice place off idrive. She is the sexy spinner of my dreams. Totally unhibited and zero drama. I normally go for two pops with her, and did this time too. She is definitely a fave!!I do not pay much attention to the politics and the gossip on here. I just screw and review. Any Enlightenment on what the corruption was here that has recently changed? What was bad in the past and got better? Peace.

Casey9
11-03-18, 21:25
With some good reviews on Alyssa I decided to give her a try and text to confirm availability. Told her my location and headed to her part of town. She kept in touch the 20 min it took me to get closer but then silence. Finally after 15 min, I got a text the phone went dead but she was close by. 15 more minutes and another " I'm close, didn't think you would get there so quick" and after another 15, I finally bailed. For me, to get away takes planning and I'm very respectful. This is one of the worst things a provider can do. Just tell me NO to begin with. To JERK me around for 45 min after driving for 20+ just sucks. With that said, I'll try again, S--t happens. A, you owe me. .Nothing gets me agitated like being flaked on or made to wait more than a few. Respect is a 2-way street. I imagine providers face a cycle of feast or famine and you have to make hay while the sun shines. And s--t happens. But every minute I am made to wait is resources spent towards arranging my schedule and that I can't devote to the providers themselves.

MaxFairbankz
11-03-18, 21:51
I need help contacting the famous jersey girl everyone is talking about. I can't find her number anywhere.

OrlandoRide
11-04-18, 01:07
I had a wonderful dream about Alex the other night. It was really easy to set up and in my dream I had the most amazing time I didn't get rushed at all. She is a very sweet girl fun to talk to and has a very clean incall. I definitely will be going back to see her again.

Fun N Games
11-04-18, 06:45
I need help contacting the famous jersey girl everyone is talking about. I can't find her number anywhere.All the info you need is on the sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66446&cityid=98

CoastalFun
11-04-18, 08:22
Nothing gets me agitated like being flaked on or made to wait more than a few. Respect is a 2-way street. I imagine providers face a cycle of feast or famine and you have to make hay while the sun shines. And s--t happens. But every minute I am made to wait is resources spent towards arranging my schedule and that I can't devote to the providers themselves.Our time is as important as theirs. They are the service provider and need to remember that point. Deliver great service and get rewarded. Also, we mongers need to keep appointments as the providers also have the right now to be messed over.

MotoMadman
11-04-18, 09:09
I texted Daisy yesterday and made an arrangement to meet her at 6:00 pm at her incall near Colonial and Maguire. I was a few minutes late, so she was ready and waiting. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. We chatted a couple of minutes then turned the heat up. She is full GFE except covered FS (which some say doesn't meet the definition of GFE). Her pics are accurate, which is somewhat of a rarity. She is always freshly showered, too. Full menu, unlike when she worked at Luxsa. I will definitely repeat. $$ for a completely unrushed hour.

Tinyt
11-04-18, 10:43
Had a good time with her again earlier this week, she was in the middle of moving again and a little stressed out, but still provided a great time.

BigMo12
11-04-18, 10:44
Very spectacular girl. She made me feel so comfortable that it almost felt like I was seeing a friend whom I hadn't seen in quite some time. Very pretty face with amazing eye contact and seductive qualities. This girl is worth it.I HAVE to meet her. Fortunately I will be in town next Monday!!

Crystal2018
11-04-18, 14:39
Now that the horse racing is done why don't you be my thoroughbred. Let me make you feel like a millionaire.

Qv100.

HH150.

Outcall only*.

Text welcomed.

Voltron
11-04-18, 15:03
I HAVE to meet her. Fortunately I will be in town next Monday!!Good luck, contact her now for an appt. She only works Monday an Tuesday. I have a appt with her Tuesday and that took 3 weeks of contacting her to nail down. She books fast.

JayJayTwo
11-04-18, 15:37
Met up with SexySidey recently, very smooth process from start to finish. I got her info from the sister site, sent her a text, set up a meet for the next day and then sent another text as I was on the way. We then chatted a bit as she helped me locate her incall and she greeted me outside as I pulled into the driveway. As has been stated a few times, she requests a bottle of vodka for a first visit, I had picked that up on the way and handed it to her as she brought me in. She showed me around the house and then back to the bedroom where we quickly got down to business. She started with a BBBJ, I enjoyed that so much that it ended up being BBBJCIM. We chatted a bit, Sidey stroking my cock the entire time until the blood started flowing again. Another BBBJ, then put on the cover for CG and then K9 for pop number 2. Sidey helped me clean up, I took care of the donation and out the door. Definitely an enjoyable experience!

Harry Plopper
11-04-18, 15:43
That is partial GFE but 90% of mongers are good with that. I prefer to pull out to shot on their tits and stomach.

Harry P.

I texted Daisy yesterday and made an arrangement to meet her at 6:00 pm at her incall near Colonial and Maguire. I was a few minutes late, so she was ready and waiting. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. We chatted a couple of minutes then turned the heat up. She is full GFE except covered FS (which some say doesn't meet the definition of GFE). Her pics are accurate, which is somewhat of a rarity. She is always freshly showered, too. Full menu, unlike when she worked at Luxsa. I will definitely repeat. $$ for a completely unrushed hour.

Mafia57
11-04-18, 16:58
Saw the beautiful Anastasia she is all GFE and more before anything we talk about family mafia 45.

Orlo69
11-04-18, 17:39
A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.

I really don't know who you are describing. I've seen Allie many times more than I care to post. The person that you just described is definitely not Allie. Allie is a beautiful young blonde hair blue eyed with great hygiene. She has a strong following, everyone that has seen her knows that the person that you just described is not Allie. Unless she was dressed up for Halloween.

Orlo69.

JusWansed
11-04-18, 22:42
Was feeling sore so I decided to see Sabrina. Truth be told I've been trying to see her for several weeks but she happened to be busy the days that I tried contacting her. So I decided to set something up several hours in advance instead of asking if she was available within the hour. Anyways she made sure I was completely and thoroughly relaxed with a massage from head to toe til I couldn't take it anymore and had to have her. If you're looking for an actual massage instead of just a tease til the flip I'd highly recommend Sabrina.

JohnyBig
11-04-18, 23:19
A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.1st post and this is what do with it. She is for sure not in her late 40's nothing fishy the times I have seen her. I do think she smokes and I see the ash tray in the garage when I come in. The rest of your report is not Allie.

Swift127
11-05-18, 08:55
I was looking for a nice body rub and massage on a rainy day so I reached out to this lovely lady and set up an appointment. She has a nice, safe incall on the East side of town and the pics of her are real. She has a massage table set up in her living room and no draping required. Like others have noted she is really chatty and will let you know in no uncertain terms that FS is not on the menu. That's said we had a great time. Great massage, very sensual topless finish. She got a body and personality and I will be repeating. It's not quite a replacement for my former ATF Eve, but it will do for now.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67464&cityid=98

DarkKnight2K
11-05-18, 08:56
Dreamt I visited Baby Jamie this weekend. Session was easy to schedule, donation for 1 hr. Good news about location which was safe neighborhood but dirty, she's in the process of moving to her own place in town. Now on to the good stuff. Her BBBJ game is on point and I see why she's well recommended. Did a little DATY then cover on as we dis some mish. She was pretty tight and was almost ready to pop right then. Managed to hold out barely until doggy which is her favorite position. She was rubbing her kitty as I pounded away and popped in the hat. We had a little time left, more BBBJ but no Round 2 pop as I was drained. Definitely recommend Baby Jamie as she provides great headache relief and is newbie friendly. Woke up from my dream in the car satisfied.

DK.

Remy407
11-05-18, 12:51
Had a dream with Alex last will and I have to say that all the reviews are on point. Her place is clean just like her will repeat as often as I can.

PhotoMan343
11-05-18, 15:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ssmith158
11-05-18, 16:42
Wondering if anyone has seen this hottie?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66035&cityid=98

I put in a search of her number and looks like she has been around for a while. Probably gps but damn. I see she is posting on the sister site. Just wondering if anyone has parteken. Ill be in Otown next week. Ill try and reach out and see what rates are unless anyone has any info.

Orlo69
11-05-18, 16:46
Crystal.

Good afternoon gentleman! Well I have news for everyone. I saw Crystal last night and as always she was amazing! Crystal wanted to drum up more business and I told her she could become an advertise provider, and not have to wait for me to give out her number or for some other Monger to give out her number. So Crystal decided to go ahead and become a advertised provider on our sister site. So now she is available to all, I am posting her link below.

Have fun.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67866&cityid=98

JAva181
11-05-18, 17:03

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66035&cityid=98

I put in a search of her number and looks like she has been around for a while. Probably gps but damn. I see she is posting on the sister site. Just wondering if anyone has parteken. Ill be in Otown next week. Ill try and reach out and see what rates are unless anyone has any info.I have not met her but I met with summer and had a very good experience, she knows that lady and they are friends or good "work friends" from the conversations we had. She was showing me her provider friends and Alyssaone was one of those girls, she had her on facebook. I would assume she is legit, I am also very interested in her.

Omar1979
11-05-18, 17:05

I put in a search of her number and looks like she has been around for a while. Probably gps but damn. I see she is posting on the sister site. Just wondering if anyone has parteken. Ill be in Otown next week. Ill try and reach out and see what rates are unless anyone has any info.There are plenty of mixed reviews on different threads. Just do a search for Alyssa aka A1.

True Critic69
11-05-18, 17:13
Hey BlowMyMt:

Tried PMing you but your inbox is full.

So I got a call from this sexy little freaky thing and she told me if I was busy and if I can come over to hang out with her. I said fuck yea and to give me location and I'm coming now. Her room is located on Idrive so I arrived and called her for room # she answered and hung up. So I texted her I was here and got room # right away and said door is open just walk in so I did as I get there I walk in and she's butt ass naked I smile and she smiles back and gives me a big o hug and a kiss on the cheeks. She then starts feeling on JR and we take care of donation before we continue so I set on table she grabs it and puts up. Then the fun began she pulls my pants down and goes to town with JR very good and a lot of eye contact I couldn't take it anymore so I bend her over the bed and l slide in slowly as she is very tight and start breaking this hoes back once I'm in nice and deep and gets very wet LOL so I'm stroking harder and faster and I'm close to the finish so I stop and have her enjoy JR again with her throat LOL a couple sucks and I lay her on her back to enjoy her missionary and see that pussy get pounded while she looks at me and moans for me only last a few strokes and I bust all over her belly and she smiles at me and says wow your amazing and gives me a huge kiss on the cheeks and cleans me up and we chat for a bit and we get dressed. She does act a little paranoid at first thru the phone but no big deal. Said she's looking for new friends so gave me permission to pass her number around for those seniors members depends if I like you honestly LOL.

-BMM.

James 999
11-05-18, 17:43
Can not be said better than post #8398 in this thread. Here is a preview.

Here you go dude. Links below.

Alyssa Review.

Another Alyssa Review.

And another Alyssa Review.

And one more Alyssa Review.

Now go fuck that hot ass and report back!

I put in a search of her number and looks like she has been around for a while. Probably gps but damn. I see she is posting on the sister site. Just wondering if anyone has parteken. Ill be in Otown next week. Ill try and reach out and see what rates are unless anyone has any info.

Ssmith158
11-05-18, 17:45
There are plenty of mixed reviews on different threads. Just do a search for Alyssa aka A1.Found some of the answers I was looking for. Thread #8398.

I found a couple others I'm going to try first since ill be in the area next week and back a couple rimes in December. If I get to see her ill post back. Thanks for the help friends.

IIIII
11-05-18, 19:16
More of Alyssa.

Found some of the answers I was looking for. Thread #8398.

I found a couple others I'm going to try first since ill be in the area next week and back a couple rimes in December. If I get to see her ill post back. Thanks for the help friends.

NOT MY VIDEO. Found this a few weeks ago and recognized that it was Alyssa Rayne aka A1 by the tattoos. I've seen her a handful of times and always had fun with her. She is a laid back and a cool chick to spend some time with. Its been awhile since I've seen her so I can't speak on how her customer service is now.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57ae6fd58fa1c

CsruferL
11-06-18, 00:34
Thank you so much sweetheart. I had a great time and you are so sweet! I can't wait to see you again!

XOXO NIKKOLE.Seen Nikkol around on the forums. Where is she out of? I tried to RTFF but have found nothing.

Yyzvisitor
11-06-18, 09:34
Crystal.

Good afternoon gentleman! Well I have news for everyone. I saw Crystal last night and as always she was amazing! Crystal wanted to drum up more business and I told her she could become an advertise provider, and not have to wait for me to give out her number or for some other Monger to give out her number. So Crystal decided to go ahead and become a advertised provider on our sister site. So now she is available to all, I am posting her link below.

Have fun.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67866&cityid=98I like her look. Can you share any rates and menu info?

I'll be back in town in another two weeks or so.

YYZ.

Orlo69
11-06-18, 09:37
So I need some help from someone who is familiar with Avalon's screening process, if you could send me a message that would be helpful. Basically I've already talked to her she is just asking for some info that I'm not use to providing and want to know if this is a normal thing from her or not. Should I avoid or not that kinda thing. Thanks for any help!There are a lot of Providers that ask alot of personal question more than is needed to verifiy a Monger. If you are a USA member, have significant post to verify your existence that you are real. Have seen legit providers that can vouch for you. Then for me that is all they need to verify you. They can call your reference or see your post of where you have been. Anything else of making me jump through hoops to try and see them I don't have time for those games. Asking for your real name. Picture of you For your place of employment etc. No I don't bother with them there is way to much good pussy out there to be fussing with all of that. Just my humble opinion.

Orlo69.

CssnPilot
11-06-18, 09:38
It's hard for me to write a review of Mere because I start thinking of her and realize that I haven't typed anything. I have been seeing escorts for a lot of years and she is the only one that gives a true girlfriend experience. Others try but don't come close to Mere.

We never waste any time. We both get undressed and if she finishes first she comes over and starts making out with me and she really knows how to kiss. This will last for about ten minutes.
Sometime I'll ask for BBBJ but it doesn't last long because I'll pull her up and enter her in mish, actually, she puts it in for me. Making out with her while I fuck her is absolutely my favorite thing to do.
I always finish by exploding deep inside her pussy.

We don't just have sex, we make love to each other and as a single guy that's what I need. As always YMMV.

Thank you Mere.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/sexy-mere-ebonygreat-assfresh/957416020197

Pilot.

Guckt0
11-06-18, 10:20
There are a lot of Providers that ask alot of personal question more than is needed to verifiy a Monger. If you are a USA member, have significant post to verify your existence that you are real. Have seen legit providers that can vouch for you. Then for me that is all they need to verify you. They can call your reference or see your post of where you have been. Anything else of making me jump through hoops to try and see them I don't have time for those games. Asking for your real name. Picture of you For your place of employment etc. No I don't bother with them there is way to much good pussy out there to be fussing with all of that. Just my humble opinion.

Orlo69.Oh damn I didn't realize she went thru all that. There should be no reason why a provider should know your real identity. It's all about discretion tf. Last time I checked this is not something that should be publicly displayed.

NoDramaMama
11-06-18, 10:33
First review so hope it helps.

DinahMC was very easy to contact and verified time and location through text and one phone call.

Met at clean location, Dinah had just moved so a few bags and was very apologetic about it yet was not an issue. She has a great personality which puts you at ease and then started the massage which was also soothing and she can apply pressure when needed which was great.

On the flip an awesome wet BBBJ until could not hold on any longer. Offered a shower before I left.

Thanks DinahMC.

Orlo69
11-06-18, 10:34
Oh damn I didn't realize she went thru all that. There should be no reason why a provider should know your real identity. It's all about discretion tf. Last time I checked this is not something that should be publicly displayed.I am not saying Avalon does all of that. Read my post I said some providers do. I have never spokeen to Avalon nor been verified by her. And I am sure she is an awesome provider. I simply said in my opinion some of these providers that ask all kind of questions to verify you that in my opinion is not warranted. I was responding to a post that one of our members was not comfortable with the question he was being ask. I really don't know what she asked him but if he was not comfortable, then for me it was a bit to personal.

Orlo69.

NaughtyBoy1
11-06-18, 10:54
I agree 100% with you orlo69. Few months back I got an email from her saying that she needs real ID and employment verification, I simply ignored as I have never applied for a navy job. As you said too many good pussies. Nothing personal, But it's weird the way She verifies. Her rates are jaw dropping.

NB1.

There are a lot of Providers that ask alot of personal question more than is needed to verifiy a Monger. If you are a USA member, have significant post to verify your existence that you are real. Have seen legit providers that can vouch for you. Then for me that is all they need to verify you. They can call your reference or see your post of where you have been. Anything else of making me jump through hoops to try and see them I don't have time for those games. Asking for your real name. Picture of you For your place of employment etc. No I don't bother with them there is way to much good pussy out there to be fussing with all of that. Just my humble opinion.

Orlo69.

DoingObt
11-06-18, 11:10
Hey BlowMyMt:

Tried PMing you but your inbox is full.True Critic69, it's your turn. I tried responding to your PM, but your inbox is full.

Carlosa
11-06-18, 12:02
I am not saying Avalon does all of that. Read my post I said some providers do. I have never spokeen to Avalon nor been verified by her. And I am sure she is an awesome provider. I simply said in my opinion some of these providers that ask all kind of questions to verify you that in my opinion is not warranted. I was responding to a post that one of our members was not comfortable with the question he was being ask. I really don't know what she asked him but if he was not comfortable, then for me it was a bit to personal.

Orlo69.That made me uneasy as well.

Ssmith158
11-06-18, 12:26
More of Alyssa.Damn. Might have to rethink my priorities.

SC James
11-06-18, 12:57
Dreamt I visited Baby Jamie this weekend. Session was easy to schedule, donation for 1 hr. Good news about location which was safe neighborhood but dirty, she's in the process of moving to her own place in town. Now on to the good stuff. Her BBBJ game is on point and I see why she's well recommended. Did a little DATY then cover on as we dis some mish. She was pretty tight and was almost ready to pop right then. Managed to hold out barely until doggy which is her favorite position. She was rubbing her kitty as I pounded away and popped in the hat. We had a little time left, more BBBJ but no Round 2 pop as I was drained. Definitely recommend Baby Jamie as she provides great headache relief and is newbie friendly. Woke up from my dream in the car satisfied.

DK.Perfectly described. She filled in for me on very short notice which was greatly appreciated after a little snafu with another provider. I took the hh and one pop, but everything was as described (I didn't opt for the DATY). Head game is as advertised.

IamSamSanford
11-06-18, 13:54
Been gone for a while spending time in the SA world. Needed a new provider so I gave Allie a try. Great girl, sexy as he'll. Had a wonderful time and will definitely repeat. Highly recommend.

SexxyTalena
11-06-18, 13:58
This review was on Talena in Sanford. I highly recommend and well worth the Mario's. Her ad is here.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67412&cityid=98Look forward to seeing you again

TheRock20
11-06-18, 18:05
Has anyone seen her before? I know she's been here few times.

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27259015/

Remy407
11-06-18, 19:31
It's hard for me to write a review of Mere because I start thinking of her and realize that I haven't typed anything. I have been seeing escorts for a lot of years and she is the only one that gives a true girlfriend experience. Others try but don't come close to Mere.

We never waste any time. We both get undressed and if she finishes first she comes over and starts making out with me and she really knows how to kiss. This will last for about ten minutes.
Sometime I'll ask for BBBJ but it doesn't last long because I'll pull her up and enter her in mish, actually, she puts it in for me. Making out with her while I fuck her is absolutely my favorite thing to do.
I always finish by exploding deep inside her pussy.

We don't just have sex, we make love to each other and as a single guy that's what I need. As always YMMV.

Thank you Mere.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/sexy-mere-ebonygreat-assfresh/957416020197

Pilot.She is a true champ every time.

We meet she takes all without a complaint and.

AllieCutie
11-06-18, 20:19
Been gone for a while spending time in the SA world. Needed a new provider so I gave Allie a try. Great girl, sexy as he'll. Had a wonderful time and will definitely repeat. Highly recommend.I had a blast with you!! It was sooo much fun; can't wait until next time!!

Love.

Allie.

OnTheHuntinFla
11-06-18, 21:20
I would love to see her as well however. I am not comfortable giving out full first and last name and showing I'd upon arrival.

She has a right to ask as many questions as she wants to verify, it's her business. I answered all of her other questions and did not mind those general ones. But since I did not include my full name I was denied and now have gotten the silent treatment when I asked why that full name is necessary. Apparently there are enough responses from mongers to keep her going. I'm just not going to be one. I guess I will save my fun money for those who appreciate it and want it without too many personal questions.

There is no need (or privacy) or reason anyone in this hobby needs to give that information. I am 99% positive that Avalon is not her proper name. Serves no purpose to give that out. Only bad things could come from that. Think about it.

It's too bad but oh well. Avalon, if you are reading this, please pm me and let me know why this is necessary.

No I don't expect a response.

Orlo69.

McMagic
11-07-18, 01:08
First review so hope it helps.

DinahMC was very easy to contact and verified time and location through text and one phone call.

Met at clean location, Dinah had just moved so a few bags and was very apologetic about it yet was not an issue. She has a great personality which puts you at ease and then started the massage which was also soothing and she can apply pressure when needed which was great.

On the flip an awesome wet BBBJ until could not hold on any longer. Offered a shower before I left.

Thanks DinahMC.Until next time!

Xoxo.

Dinah.

Redsox2005
11-07-18, 04:59
I never use my real name. You know how many times I gave a fake name? Every time. Steve Jones, Doug Heffernan, Tom Brady. Play the game if you want to meet these chicks. They ain't background checking anyone.

Sox.

XMan1970
11-07-18, 07:52
It's been awhile since I last posted since I don't waste time posting the same review of the same girls over and over again. However, this time I'll make an exception. A couple nights ago I reached out to my girl Alex. I just left a work event and wanted to see what she was up to. She texted me back a little while later and said if I can give her a while, she'll have a big surprise for me. Turns out she met a new girl who was in need of a little help. Alex if I wanted to do a three way to help her out. OH HELL YES! She was a little nervous at first but once Alex got between her legs and start eating that sweet kitty, there was no turning back. I lost count how many times they came. I had to take a few breaks so I didn't pop too soon. After about two hours we were all sweaty and satisfied. Alex's BFF May not be around for long so call while you can.

AndyInTherye
11-07-18, 09:28
Has anyone got feedback on this provider? Hopefully not as the name suggests sprints off with your money😂http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66389&cityid=98.

RunnerGuy
11-07-18, 11:47
Yes, I'm the clermont one, the same one from 2 years ago but now with an ass shot, LOL.Now with a boob shot too. Sent you some pm's. Hoping for a response.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67890&cityid=98

True Critic69
11-07-18, 12:27
Mere is nice. Just wish she would doll up her hair.

She is a true champ every time.

We meet she takes all without a complaint and.

True Critic69
11-07-18, 12:28
Hey I just emptied the inbox.

True Critic69, it's your turn. I tried responding to your PM, but your inbox is full.

Kytril
11-07-18, 13:59
Saw little sexy me post and took the morning off work to make my first visit to this MILF spinner. Plans made and once inside all the great reviews on her were validated.

Arrived for an early morning visit and she was very welcoming smelled great very upbeat and ready to work me. What proceeded was an all out sweaty PSE fuckaton. All three were open and worked hard. Lots of sloppy sucking and greek pounding got to leave 2 pops. Being a spinner I was worried I hurt her while pounding her ass so hard but all she did was beg for more.

$$. 5 for the HR and Ill be back for more when she returns.

Orlo69
11-07-18, 14:50
Afternoon gentleman just an FYI. Crystal contact me and informed me that she was having trouble getting PM's from us, sure enough I tried to send her a PM and it is not available. I guess for now text is the best way to get in touch with her. Until she can get that issue fixed. She is new to this so she needs to get familiar with the system. Here is her contact info.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67866&cityid=98

McMagic
11-07-18, 17:10
I never use my real name. You know how many times I gave a fake name? Every time. Steve Jones, Doug Heffernan, Tom Brady. Play the game if you want to meet these chicks. They ain't background checking anyone.

Sox.If anyone ever gave me the name Doug Heffernan as their name I would expect them to be showing up delivering a very big package LOL.

Voltron
11-07-18, 17:23
Has anyone got feedback on this provider? Hopefully not as the name suggests sprints off with your money😂http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66389&cityid=98.I'm curious as well as it seems she's on my side of town.

Elysium
11-07-18, 18:17
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66885&cityid=98

Attempted to meet up with this girl since I happen to be in that area. She messaged back after about be 10 min asking race then quoting qv and hhr. Said half and she gave address to a bad hotel in an okay area of idrive.

I said I'm not far, literally I was around the corner. She said to give her 15 min. No big. 20 min later I ask for room. No reply. Another 10 later I ask if we're still on and finally she says "I'm busy".

Okay cool no problem. She could be having a bad day, never saw her but haven't seen anything good yet here either. Anyway, I won't be attempting this one ever.

Only even tried because Sabrina was not available today.

James185
11-07-18, 19:12
I'm curious as well as it seems she's on my side of town.Contacted and messaged back. Then went dead no more response after multiple trys. I would just say no. No info on her at all.

Harry Plopper
11-07-18, 19:56
Not worth the time and effort IMHO. She must be rolling in cash as picky as she is.

Harry P.

I would love to see her as well however. I am not comfortable giving out full first and last name and showing I'd upon arrival.

She has a right to ask as many questions as she wants to verify, it's her business. I answered all of her other questions and did not mind those general ones. But since I did not include my full name I was denied and now have gotten the silent treatment when I asked why that full name is necessary. Apparently there are enough responses from mongers to keep her going. I'm just not going to be one. I guess I will save my fun money for those who appreciate it and want it without too many personal questions.

There is no need (or privacy) or reason anyone in this hobby needs to give that information. I am 99% positive that Avalon is not her proper name. Serves no purpose to give that out. Only bad things could come from that. Think about it.

It's too bad but oh well. Avalon, if you are reading this, please pm me and let me know why this is necessary.

No I don't expect a response.

TittyManCam1
11-07-18, 20:26

Orlo69.

Sox.

No I don't expect a response.Everything Orlo69 said is spot on. I also see you have a number of reviews of some well known girls here. I completely understand her concern but she can contact them and get what she needs to make a decision. And to backup what Redsox2005 said we all have that other head that gets us in trouble sometimes, the less we listen to him the better off we'll be. You did the right thing.

TMC.

SC James
11-07-18, 20:44
Not worth the time and effort IMHO. She must be rolling in cash as picky as she is.

Harry P.Kind of defeats the whole purpose of our forum. She has a killer bod, and will get plenty of takers, but I'm not signing up for that.

SC James
11-07-18, 20:53
It's been awhile since I last posted since I don't waste time posting the same review of the same girls over and over again. However, this time I'll make an exception. A couple nights ago I reached out to my girl Alex. I just left a work event and wanted to see what she was up to. She texted me back a little while later and said if I can give her a while, she'll have a big surprise for me. Turns out she met a new girl who was in need of a little help. Alex if I wanted to do a three way to help her out. OH HELL YES! She was a little nervous at first but once Alex got between her legs and start eating that sweet kitty, there was no turning back. I lost count how many times they came. I had to take a few breaks so I didn't pop too soon. After about two hours we were all sweaty and satisfied. Alex's BFF May not be around for long so call while you can.Great photo. Now that was definitely worth sharing!

JamTime
11-08-18, 02:07
Saw little sexy me post and took the morning off work to make my first visit to this MILF spinner. Plans made and once inside all the great reviews on her were validated.

Arrived for an early morning visit and she was very welcoming smelled great very upbeat and ready to work me. What proceeded was an all out sweaty PSE fuckaton. All three were open and worked hard. Lots of sloppy sucking and greek pounding got to leave 2 pops. Being a spinner I was worried I hurt her while pounding her ass so hard but all she did was beg for more.

$$. 5 for the HR and Ill be back for more when she returns.She is always down for a good ass pounding she really likes it.

Harry Plopper
11-08-18, 08:25
I cannot wait for the future LOL.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/07/brothels-could-move-self-driving-cars-academics-predict/

Stay thirsty my friends. And Safe.

Harry P.

SlimShady96
11-08-18, 10:21
About 3 or 4 years ago when I started the hobby, Farrah4 you and Avalon were the rage so I had to see them. I was also planning to get on Michele 1 L's list also. I had a popular regular I would see and she would go out of her way to give me a great reference. I set up a date with Farrah at a nice airport hotel and it was OK, and IMO had some trade offs from my regular. My regular (Mandy, vanished in thin air) was younger (22) and had a much tighter body with a perfect innee pussy with little pink lips that you had to bring out as you opened the flower. I will never forget the first time I met her, we were getting comfortable and she bent over on all 4's with only panties on and said " I have a pretty pussy" and as I pulled her panties down I said I have to agree. Anyhow my youngster was non GFE by a long shot but we enjoyed each other and she gave me a milage rewards rate so I hit it often and she was close by. When I met Farrah it was a huge disappointment after she got naked, it wasn't horrible but the pics she was using were old, she had deflated tits and some baby damage that I wasn't expecting, she was however GFE to the 10th degree, BBBJ and daty was encouraged. It also came with a big price tag that allowed MSOG, I think I was most let down because the representation did not match the presentation. I was not racing back. So some of the other chatter at the time was Avalon, I was able to get a reference from Farrah and a morning date was set. We had chatted a little about Farrah and I foolishly said I was not thrilled with her tits, she said that Farrah was getting a boob job and again idiot me said something like I hope she doesn't go overboard with some stupid high pressure missiles leaving the nips on her shoulders and we ended our conversation with, see ya tomorrow morning, text around 9 and see ya at 10. Oh boy I got up all excited carrying a 4 day load, went for my walk, had breakfast, then took a shower. I was getting dressed and noticed I got a text, all excited now, and it was Avalon. Drum roll. I have to cancel, after thinking about it I don't think you will like my body type or something to that effect. I tried backpedaling, sweet talking, and got crickets. In hindsight I am thankful for her canceling, her rates were outrageous and I have been lucky enough to be added to Michele 1 Ls list and a few other young spinners that have come along. Live and learn SS96.

AndyInTherye
11-08-18, 10:51
Afternoon gentleman just an FYI. Crystal contact me and informed me that she was having trouble getting PM's from us, sure enough I tried to send her a PM and it is not available. I guess for now text is the best way to get in touch with her. Until she can get that issue fixed. She is new to this so she needs to get familiar with the system. Here is her contact info.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67866&cityid=98Looks really good anyone have a review to share?

DarkKnight2K
11-08-18, 13:00
I cannot wait for the future LOL.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/11/07/brothels-could-move-self-driving-cars-academics-predict/

Stay thirsty my friends. And Safe.

Harry P.Adult industries generally tend to drive technology, much like porn did with VHS and DVD back in the day.

Member #5829
11-08-18, 14:15
I know there are multiple reviews on this thread but I had to another. She is amazing and a true gem. I had a dream a couple weeks ago and she was warm, friendly, and extremely personable. She started with an amazing massage and then proceeded to a great GFE session. Not a clock watcher and definitely worth a visit.

Orlo69
11-08-18, 17:49
Looks really good anyone have a review to share?Dude do your research, she has been reviewed.

Orlo69.

Harry Plopper
11-08-18, 20:19
I have heard this same song from many other. This bee-eye-itch should starve.

About 3 or 4 years ago when I started the hobby, Farrah4 you and Avalon were the rage so I had to see them. I was also planning to get on Michele 1 L's list also. I had a popular regular I would see and she would go out of her way to give me a great reference. I set up a date with Farrah at a nice airport hotel and it was OK, and IMO had some trade offs from my regular. My regular (Mandy, vanished in thin air) was younger (22) and had a much tighter body with a perfect innee pussy with little pink lips that you had to bring out as you opened the flower. I will never forget the first time I met her, we were getting comfortable and she bent over on all 4's with only panties on and said " I have a pretty pussy" and as I pulled her panties down I said I have to agree. Anyhow my youngster was non GFE by a long shot but we enjoyed each other and she gave me a milage rewards rate so I hit it often and she was close by. When I met Farrah it was a huge disappointment after she got naked, it wasn't horrible but the pics she was using were old, she had deflated tits and some baby damage that I wasn't expecting, she was however GFE to the 10th degree, BBBJ and daty was encouraged. It also came with a big price tag that allowed MSOG, I think I was most let down because the representation did not match the presentation. I was not racing back. So some of the other chatter at the time was Avalon, I was able to get a reference from Farrah and a morning date was set. We had chatted a little about Farrah and I foolishly said I was not thrilled with her tits, she said that Farrah was getting a boob job and again idiot me said something like I hope she doesn't go overboard with some stupid high pressure missiles leaving the nips on her shoulders and we ended our conversation with, see ya tomorrow morning, text around 9 and see ya at 10. Oh boy I got up all excited carrying a 4 day load, went for my walk, had breakfast, then took a shower. I was getting dressed and noticed I got a text, all excited now, and it was Avalon. Drum roll. I have to cancel, after thinking about it I don't think you will like my body type or something to that effect. I tried backpedaling, sweet talking, and got crickets. In hindsight I am thankful for her canceling, her rates were outrageous and I have been lucky enough to be added to Michele 1 Ls list and a few other young spinners that have come along. Live and learn SS96.

Orlo69
11-08-18, 21:30
I have heard this same song from many other. This bee-eye-itch should starve.Now now Harry don't be bitter. No need to bash Avalon, I am sure that this forum has alot of members that see her and do not mind all the intrusive question. She just has her system of verifying mongers that some of us do not agree with plain and simple, we simply move on to the next provider. For all you mongers that have seen her and have had a great experience with her and did not mind the intrusive questions, great more power to you! Remember gentleman everyone is different and are looking for different things. Avalon and other providers like her have their niche in this hobby. Just my opinion.

Play safe.

Orlo69.

WllWankForFood
11-08-18, 21:57
As others have reported the answer just might be SabrinaT. She is my go to girl and I have seen her so many times over the past few years. She always pleases, no drama, safe clean place. I was really sore this week and told her ahead of time I needed a good massage, sometimes we skip this portion and go right to dreaming but today she rubbed out most of the kinks. She has been doing a lot of sunbathing, so her tan lines are in full effect right now with a tan and creamy white tits. After she worked my back over really well it was my turn, snuggled up against her warm ass in the spoon position. Let me tell you, I felt an actual pop when I was finally able to slide into her, we both laughed. Needless to say I didn't last very long. She is one of the best most consistent girls in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68041&cityid=98

RecycleBin
11-08-18, 22:13
Talena has a quiet and clean incall at her place in Sanford. She does have cats if that is an issue with allergies. Good communications via text. Be sure to let her know if you are a senior member.

Soft, curvy, pictures in her add are accurate. Everything is covered and she does not kiss. $60 QV and $100 for HH. I would repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67412&cityid=98

RecycleBin
11-08-18, 22:31
I got a text from her today that she is out of business again. Adds are gone as of this afternoon.

Too bad. Maybe she will be back again one day.

Cylon
11-08-18, 23:20
I saw her a couple of years ago and did not find her screening problematic. She has one of the hottest bodies of any lady I have ever seen. We had a good time but I only saw her once.

That said, I did not have to give up my real name (cause that just ain't going to happen), so maybe something has changed.

I wonder if this chatter is helping or hurting her business?

Now now Harry don't be bitter. No need to bash Avalon, I am sure that this forum has alot of members that see her and do not mind all the intrusive question. She just has her system of verifying mongers that some of us do not agree with plain and simple, we simply move on to the next provider. For all you mongers that have seen her and have had a great experience with her and did not mind the intrusive questions, great more power to you! Remember gentleman everyone is different and are looking for different things. Avalon and other providers like her have their niche in this hobby. Just my opinion.

Play safe.

Orlo69.

PharmaGuy
11-09-18, 05:51
I have heard this same song from many other. This bee-eye-itch should starve.Avalon is a friend and is good peeps.

She is a consummate professional and conducts her business in this manner.

I would have no issue coughing up the required information because I do not feel threatened by what is going to happen to it. This girl takes pride in her work and her appearance. She is sought after for a reason gentlemen. Oh, and that body, momma mia, there is not a space I wouldn't lick like a Christmas stamp!! I'd meet her under her mistletoe anytime. Actually, we may have to change it to 'missletoe. ' Cheers.

PG.

Harry Plopper
11-09-18, 09:42
Warning-OPINION here-there are many other fish. If you love going through a Senate confirmation hearing to finally get "approved" to pay her an high fee for one hour of sex then "each their own".

I draw the line at too much hassle. And she is that. The Avalon lovers can have her LOL.

I saw her a couple of years ago and did not find her screening problematic. She has one of the hottest bodies of any lady I have ever seen. We had a good time but I only saw her once.

That said, I did not have to give up my real name (cause that just ain't going to happen), so maybe something has changed.

I wonder if this chatter is helping or hurting her business?

SexxyTalena
11-09-18, 09:48
Talena has a quiet and clean incall at her place in Sanford. She does have cats if that is an issue with allergies. Good communications via text. Be sure to let her know if you are a senior member.

Soft, curvy, pictures in her add are accurate. Everything is covered and she does not kiss. $60 QV and $100 for HH. I would repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67412&cityid=98Thank you babe😍.

Steavt
11-09-18, 11:22
Warning-OPINION here-there are many other fish. If you love going through a Senate confirmation hearing to finally get "approved" to pay her an high fee for one hour of sex then "each their own".

I draw the line at too much hassle. And she is that. The Avalon lovers can have her LOL.How many girls give you their real name. I do NO screening and I am single and not afraid just feel they don't need that much info I use my real phone and that tells so much already.

Smitten
11-09-18, 12:32
I visited with Jasmin earlier in the week at her house in the Lake Underhill area. Setup appointment through text with no issues. She is the girl in the pictures and is a very attractive lady. Upon arrival, she was freshly showered and wearing a cute outfit. Before the massage we each had a drink, which she offered, and chatted a bit which helped us both relax. The massage is on a table she has setup in her living room. She makes it clear in her ad, that she is massage only which I was fine with. She has very soft hands, and provided a great relaxing massage. On the flip, she did get topless and allowed light roaming. I left relaxed and happy, and look forward to my next visit. She does have cats, one just having kittens if that is an issue for you, however she corral them all into a room so I did not see them during the massage. $.4 for the visit. Will definitely repeat.

Smitten.

The Boge
11-09-18, 14:10
I got a text from her today that she is out of business again. Adds are gone as of this afternoon.

Too bad. Maybe she will be back again one day.That's a bummer, she is a quality act.

TB.

McWired
11-09-18, 18:35

I wonder if this chatter is helping or hurting her business?I saw her 3 times a few years ago. I am P411, but she did not use that to verify me. I did not give up any personal info. In fact, screening was pretty easy from what I recall.

She is smoking hot. Great lady with an incredible body. Lots of fun.

MaxFairbankz
11-09-18, 19:45
Thoughts on this one?

https://www.adult-works.com/escorts-orlando/bella-knight-caucasian-21990.html

SC James
11-09-18, 20:53
Finally hooked up with her after a couple of snafus. Her photos are current and accurate. She is attractive with perky Bs and great nips. Honestly, just a spectacular body. She is a little too tall to be considered a spinner, but nice ass and well proportioned. Great BJ with attention to the boys, CG, standing doggie, mish. I was enjoying it and didn't want to stop but my clock was running out so I fired. Really nice girl. Will repeat. Damage was $ for 30.

Orlo69
11-09-18, 22:19
Gentleman I had a visit with one of the top providers in Orlando. I had Paige Sweet stuff number and contact info for a very long time, for some reason something would always come up and I would leave it for another day. Well the day finally came. I contacted Paige she responded promptly. Communication was excellent. My visit with her was awesome. Very friendly greeted me with hug and a kiss. We chatted for a good long while as if we were long time friends. She is definitely worth the visit. Everything thing they said about her being a true provider is true. I had an amazing time with her I will not bore you with the details just know that she is very accommodating. I will definitely repeat. Don't take as long as I did to see her. She informed me that she plans to retire in a few months so don't waste any time. Thank you Paige!

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66585&cityid=98

Mic Bush
11-10-18, 08:13
Thoughts on this one?

https://www.adult-works.com/escorts-orlando/bella-knight-caucasian-21990.htmlLots of reviews in the past. Try doing your homework using advance search.

Vajayjayhunter
11-10-18, 08:28
Thoughts on this one?

https://www.adult-works.com/escorts-orlando/bella-knight-caucasian-21990.htmlIf you like brickhouse squirters who are very accomodating then she's your girl.

HEMassage69
11-10-18, 16:15
Saw Avalon Friday, great experience again. Rates are higher, but not as bad as many Eros girls. She is still one of my ATFs. Hook up with her every 2-3 months. Sr member with posting history that goes back years was fine for screening. Not a clock watcher, and we almost always go for 2. This time was a BDSM inspired round one that ended with her sitting on my face while using toys and her sweet oral skills to get me over the edge. Rnd 2 was a multi position, hang on for the ride go. Her body just spasms during orgasm, so I literally had to hang on.

Avalon is definitely a different class. Def never a worry of drama. Be extra clean, manscape a bit, and she might not let you out. Questions, send a PM.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66749&cityid=98

SC James
11-10-18, 19:18
Saw Avalon Friday, great experience again. Rates are higher, but not as bad as many Eros girls. She is still one of my ATFs. Hook up with her every 2-3 months. Sr member with posting history that goes back years was fine for screening. Not a clock watcher, and we almost always go for 2. This time was a BDSM inspired round one that ended with her sitting on my face while using toys and her sweet oral skills to get me over the edge. Rnd 2 was a multi position, hang on for the ride go. Her body just spasms during orgasm, so I literally had to hang on.

Avalon is definitely a different class. Def never a worry of drama. Be extra clean, manscape a bit, and she might not let you out. Questions, send a PM.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66749&cityid=98I dropped a big $$$ amount once for a girl who appeared in Penthouse and that was one of the better experiences of my life in the hobby. I would hope that privacy of members of this site would be respected. Sounds like she is open to that. Thanks for the info.

Mj832
11-11-18, 07:25
Dreamt about Alex after a flight home recently. Was able to fit me in last minute pretty late at night. I think I just missed having her friend available. Anyways, fun time, sweet girl. Would recommend. Rates are posted. Will repeat.

MisterSmart
11-11-18, 12:43
This is an overdue post on Allie C of Baldwin Park. I already met her three times over the last two months at her nice townhouse. She was wonderful every time. Very accommodating and friendly. She has a killer body. I am happy to find her. I will repeat.

Otis407
11-11-18, 15:34
Finally had my schedule allow time to visit the lovely Jersey this past week and it did not disappoint. She is extremely attentive and enjoys her work and figuring out what you like, definitely a people pleaser. I would recommend anyone who hasn't given this a try to take the plunge, I will repeat. YMMV.

Mafia57
11-11-18, 18:05
Finally had my schedule allow time to visit the lovely Jersey this past week and it did not disappoint. She is extremely attentive and enjoys her work and figuring out what you like, definitely a people pleaser. I would recommend anyone who hasn't given this a try to take the plunge, I will repeat. YMMV.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66446&cityid=98She the best mafia 45.

SlimShady96
11-11-18, 18:55
Finally hooked up with her after a couple of snafus. Her photos are current and accurate. She is attractive with perky Bs and great nips. Honestly, just a spectacular body. She is a little too tall to be considered a spinner, but nice ass and well proportioned. Great BJ with attention to the boys, CG, standing doggie, mish. I was enjoying it and didn't want to stop but my clock was running out so I fired. Really nice girl. Will repeat. Damage was $ for 30.To me a spinner is a girl that can be on you CG and without pulling out, you can pick her up with her legs wrapped around ya iand lay her down in mish with ease, so I'm no burly man but something under the 135 mark would qualify in my book, and then again a 4'4" porker weighing in at 135 wouldn't qualify IMO, just sayin SS96.

Camera3
11-11-18, 20:49
Urban dictionary makes it simple:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=spinner&amp=true

C3.

To me a spinner is a girl that can be on you CG and without pulling out, you can pick her up with her legs wrapped around ya iand lay her down in mish with ease, so I'm no burly man but something under the 135 mark would qualify in my book, and then again a 4'4" porker weighing in at 135 wouldn't qualify IMO, just sayin SS96.

OdinsBeard78
11-11-18, 21:16
Finally got the baby jamie experience. She definitely is one of the top headache relief experts in the game. I spent a hhr with her earlier this week at an incall on obt near the mall (she's left the other location). Money well spent.

AndyInTherye
11-12-18, 10:26
Had another dream about BellaKnight.

Set up appointment for 30 mins via text and arrived at secure location.

Bella was looking a beautiful as always and ushered me past her guard dogs.

She has a great personality which transition to the bedroom. Lots of DFK, DATY and BBBJ.

Finished with some missionary and then woke up back to reality.

NoDramaMama
11-12-18, 11:00
Spent a wonderful dream with Jersey this morning.

Could not make our calendars match last week yet Jersey made time for me this morning and boy was it worth the wait.

Confirmed time and location via text and one call, after me internal GPS could finally understand left from right found her incall in safe area.

Really great personality and made me feel so comfortable. Jersey certainly takes her time and enjoys what she does, never felt rushed and wants to please which was most certainly the case. Did not have to ask for anything she must have ready my mind. Will most certainly want to dream with her again. Others with the same dream are on point.

Thanks Jersey.

Loki78
11-12-18, 13:40
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67235&cityid=98

Saw Marilyn earlier today, pics are accurate; she's a hot little woman. Took her up on the special and she can definitely fit it all in and swallow all drops. I'd definitely repeat as I found her easy to talk to, very attractive, small body, and had good head game. I need to repeat to see how the rest of the act is.

On the less positive side, as others have mentioned, room is very smokey and all my clothes absorb that and take it with me, which I hate. The room / hotel is also not the best, barely looks like it's even open. That said, I didn't see anything that looked troubling, just a not very well maintained location.

Remy407
11-12-18, 13:51
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67235&cityid=98

Saw Marilyn earlier today, pics are accurate; she's a hot little woman. Took her up on the special and she can definitely fit it all in and swallow all drops. I'd definitely repeat as I found her easy to talk to, very attractive, small body, and had good head game. I need to repeat to see how the rest of the act is.

On the less positive side, as others have mentioned, room is very smokey and all my clothes absorb that and take it with me, which I hate. The room / hotel is also not the best, barely looks like it's even open. That said, I didn't see anything that looked troubling, just a not very well maintained location.Man I have an app with her this afternoon and smoke is not my favorite smell.

Magicman20
11-12-18, 16:06
Seems like she went from body rub to full service or she has been doing it for while look at these rates has anyone been with her at these rates and is this really her wow too rich for my blood.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68273&cityid=98

Ssmith158
11-12-18, 16:59

On the less positive side, as others have mentioned, room is very smokey and all my clothes absorb that and take it with me, which I hate. The room / hotel is also not the best, barely looks like it's even open. That said, I didn't see anything that looked troubling, just a not very well maintained location.I'm just glad she is getting good reports. I been searching on her since last week before my trip to otown and I've seen like 3 different numbers for her.

James185
11-12-18, 17:18
Seems like she went from body rub to full service or she has been doing it for while look at these rates has anyone been with her at these rates and is this really her wow too rich for my blood.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68273&cityid=98https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/2674965.htm

BabyLight333
11-12-18, 17:50

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68273&cityid=98She must have fell and bump her head. $260 for the half. Smh.

Too all providers, stop being so greedy for the amount of work you put in. LOL.

And gentlemen stop being a sucker, paying those outrageous rates. Remember they're getting tax free money. I'm getting $11.75 cents a hour and that shit is taxed as well. Lmao.

Magicman20
11-12-18, 17:58
She must have fell and bump her head. $260 for the half. Smh.

And gentlemen stop being a sucker, paying those outrageous rates. Remember they're getting tax free money. I'm getting $11.75 cents and hour and that shit is taxed as well. Lmao.Theres always someone that pays that and that's why its so high its insane I'm def not going to bother. Now if it were a much lower price maybe but that's just insane.

Tinyt
11-12-18, 19:22

Too bad. Maybe she will be back again one day.Bummer, she was close and convenient to see. I saw her just before she quit and she sounded happy to be back. Was really surprised to her she's gone again.

Tinyt
11-12-18, 19:28
Not Allie cutie but the body rub Allie. Saw her the other day for hhr. She's a short cute girl pats ya down when ya come in. Started with a decent back rub and then flip for some c / cowgirl action. She was like an energizer bunny. Nice downtown location, easy to find and meets ya at the door. Would repeat.

MotoMadman
11-12-18, 19:56
Not Allie cutie but the body rub Allie. Saw her the other day for hhr. She's a short cute girl pats ya down when ya come in. Started with a decent back rub and then flip for some c / cowgirl action. She was like an energizer bunny. Nice downtown location, easy to find and meets ya at the door. Would repeat.Can you post a link? I can't find her is the classifieds.

LexRyde
11-12-18, 20:10
I've seen her before for a body rub at a location off of Hoffner by the airport. Those aren't her real pics, maybe the one covering her face but she's really short, nice body on her but she looks no more than 24-26 years old. Run down was only in underwear and it was more to roam. Wouldn't recommend at all for her prices.

She must have fell and bump her head. $260 for the half. Smh.

And gentlemen stop being a sucker, paying those outrageous rates. Remember they're getting tax free money. I'm getting $11.75 cents a hour and that shit is taxed as well. Lmao.

Nudeed
11-12-18, 20:59
Since my arrival to FL last year I have been indulging in the AMP scene for relief. I have read with interest reports of dreams with escorts. I just discovered a that a Muse that I found a couple of months ago has left the area. So I am contemplating expanding my horizons. I am interested in opinions pros and cons of AMPs VS the independent servicers. What would be a "normal" tip for an independent? Thanks for your input.

SC James
11-12-18, 21:35
Urban dictionary makes it simple:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=spinner&amp=true

C3.That's what I was thinking.

Mosby321
11-12-18, 21:59
Saw this Orlando legend in a rare dream. Caught wind that she was moving on & I had to see her before she made her grand exit. Let me say that I don't like seeing anyone that makes me feel like I might get stabbed. That being said, Paige is a fantastic people person, easy to get along with and will have you laughing. Thanks to her I know what a vagoo is supposed to look like and man let me tell ya girl does them kegels cause it's wet & tight. Hurry and see her before she is gone. The Orlando scene is drying up faster than the fresh water bodies on Earth. But I can tell ya where it's still wet.

Omar1979
11-12-18, 22:33

On the less positive side, as others have mentioned, room is very smokey and all my clothes absorb that and take it with me, which I hate. The room / hotel is also not the best, barely looks like it's even open. That said, I didn't see anything that looked troubling, just a not very well maintained location.Contacted her on Sunday with the number from her ad and didn't get a reply or call back.

BuckNastee
11-13-18, 00:47
Not Allie cutie but the body rub Allie. Saw her the other day for hhr. She's a short cute girl pats ya down when ya come in. Started with a decent back rub and then flip for some c / cowgirl action. She was like an energizer bunny. Nice downtown location, easy to find and meets ya at the door. Would repeat.I saw this chicks ad on http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66866&cityid=98. So she jumped from 60 qv 80 hhr 120 hr to the new rates of double what they were. All in less than 8 months. Impressive mark up.

OrlandoRide
11-13-18, 03:31
Contacted her on Sunday with the number from her ad and didn't get a reply or call back.Same issue with me I texted and called no reply and the phone is not active I'f anyone has a updated number pm me please.

Mosin Nagant
11-13-18, 06:42
She was back in town so I got together with her. Another great session with one of my ATF's. There have been some comments back and forth about her relative age. Just because a women is 40+ does not make her a MILF! She has to be hot, too, like LSM. Her current pix on the sister site reflect how she looks inperson. I attach one below. Amazing body for a middle aged woman, better than many women in their 20's! Minor imperfections that come with experience. Great personality, not some young ditz. And she really likes her chosen profession.

BeanTownDoyle
11-13-18, 07:57
Hi all, I've been out of contact for a while but decided to do some window shopping lately. There are a few girls I'd like to see and last night I picked Alyssa Rain. I came here and used a link to click over to the sister site finding her ad was not listed. Too bad for me. Well I googled her name catching an old ad from "L-Crawler". Seeing the 954 I remembered, I texted to see if it was her. She replied pretty quickly telling me only car date is available now. After an hour ride to the address she sent, I picked her up in front of the house where she stays. Let me tell you she is tiny & prettier than the pics in her ad profile. We got busy for the agreed .6 for headache relief & I couldn't not notice how fresh she smelled. She had a great attitude, being friendly chatty and no rushing or complaints. Damn, this is a really nice girl I would like to see again & again. Believe me, I will.

Cubs Fanatic
11-13-18, 08:36
Contacted her on Sunday with the number from her ad and didn't get a reply or call back.Same here. Hope all is well.

Loki78
11-13-18, 09:59
Try 321 - 701 - 1058.

Same issue with me I texted and called no reply and the phone is not active I'f anyone has a updated number pm me please.

CoastalFun
11-13-18, 11:11
She was back in town so I got together with her. Another great session with one of my ATF's. There have been some comments back and forth about her relative age. Just because a women is 40+ does not make her a MILF! She has to be hot, too, like LSM. Her current pix on the sister site reflect how she looks inperson. I attach one below. Amazing body for a middle aged woman, better than many women in their 20's! Minor imperfections that come with experience. Great personality, not some young ditz. And she really likes her chosen profession.Saw her in Brevard county and she does aim to please. Enjoys being with you and no matter what her age, body is great and service is top notch. Will see again when she is in the area.

Ssmith158
11-13-18, 11:29
Try 321 - 701 - 1058.Ok I have 3 for her.

32127 o5 o42.

4 o76551945.

3214 o5 oo48.

She has a handle on here also MarilynSunShine0722 but not sure if you can PM her or nor. Can't hurt to try.

ASpeedyBird
11-13-18, 13:18
Ok I have 3 for her.

32127 o5 o42.

4 o76551945.

3214 o5 oo48.

She has a handle on here also MarilynSunShine0722 but not sure if you can PM her or nor. Can't hurt to try.The number I reached her on today was the 407 XXX 1945. I went and saw her earlier this morning and all was well. Standard Marilyn dream, great BBBJ, roaming, fiv, dirty talk, etc and smoky room. I was going to mention the smoky thing to her today since a few members have mentioned but after the dream I forgot anything else. She's cool though and can hit her up.

Iceman407
11-13-18, 14:15
Hi all, I've been out of contact for a while but decided to do some window shopping lately. There are a few girls I'd like to see and last night I picked Alyssa Rain. I came here and used a link to click over to the sister site finding her ad was not listed. Too bad for me. Well I googled her name catching an old ad from "L-Crawler". Seeing the 954 I remembered, I texted to see if it was her. She replied pretty quickly telling me only car date is available now. After an hour ride to the address she sent, I picked her up in front of the house where she stays. Let me tell you she is tiny & prettier than the pics in her ad profile. We got busy for the agreed .6 for headache relief & I couldn't not notice how fresh she smelled. She had a great attitude, being friendly chatty and no rushing or complaints. Damn, this is a really nice girl I would like to see again & again. Believe me, I will.6 for car BJ is kind of over priced imo.

IamSamSanford
11-13-18, 15:25
A while back I had stopped participating in this literary society when one by one my favorite providers retired. After spending time in the SB world I came back to see what talent my favorite novelists were writing about. As I read the literature on name kept getting rave reviews.

After a second visit with Allie (had to make sure the first wasn't a fluke) I am now on the Allie bandwagon. Great girl, wonderful personality, sexy and fun to be with.

If you haven't seen her. All I can say is "what the hell is wrong with you" LOL.

OnTheHuntinFla
11-13-18, 15:29
Another great dream of Allie cutie. So easy to set up. Very good communication. You have to remember they don't sit around all day waiting for your call. They have a life just like us. Anyways back to dream. Arrived at probably best safest incall in town. I guess she knew I liked the color blue. Brief walk upstairs with fantastic view of her from behind. Great dream with all positions covered. She enjoys herself and likes to talk dirty and make you feel special.

Don't think anymore, just call and start dreaming.

OliverOil
11-13-18, 17:36

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66749&cityid=98She's all the flavors of lust you can think of and more. (Except Greek) The role play is amazing, she plays her part with gusto it's like being in the porn scene you've always fantasized about. And she's not a clock watcher. So glad she's moving.

TheSwampHawk
11-13-18, 18:00
She was back in town so I got together with her. Another great session with one of my ATF's. There have been some comments back and forth about her relative age. Just because a women is 40+ does not make her a MILF! She has to be hot, too, like LSM. Her current pix on the sister site reflect how she looks inperson. I attach one below. Amazing body for a middle aged woman, better than many women in their 20's! Minor imperfections that come with experience. Great personality, not some young ditz. And she really likes her chosen profession.Well, now! That's certainly on the list for next trip!

Thanks for a great share.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

Vajayjayhunter
11-13-18, 18:59
Late review for Charley Real. It was a combination of the butt shot photo and the prices in her add had me intrigued. Set up and responsive communication via text were solid. Met her at a house which had tall shrub lines so entranceway is secluded. The girl that met me at the door is maybe 5'7" early 30's and a creamy white milfy body. Very much a pleaser. Oral skills are slow deliberate and sensual. DIY was a pleasure. She does a great sort of whimper moan. Did a little finger anal play while I was down there and could feel her sucking up my finger. That was very cool. Covered up and a little mish and doggie. Unfortunately I did not last long. Didn't get a sense that she is a clock watcher. Wonder if she was a Suicide Girl in her 20's. Definitely got that vibe. Charly Real is an Oral Black Belt and great host. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98&lang=en.

BeanTownDoyle
11-13-18, 19:02
6 for car BJ is kind of over priced imo.Hey Iceman, don't think I'm picking a fight because I'm not. If I posted in SW Section, we are 100% in agreement. Hot SW can get 4 from me and lesser quality 2. Who am I kidding, can't imagine a 2 girl getting in my car (yuck). Either way, I have never know Alyssa to walk (but they all do at some point) and I picked her up at an agreed time, plus she was shower fresh and could carry a conversation. She promised to call when she has a room & I will be glad to pay extra. I hate car dates because of the limitations & risk of LE. That said, she was on my to do list and I'm glad I pulled the trigger to meet her. I also would have included her link for other mongers, but her ad wasn't up. I think we can agree on 99% of each others adventures, so have fun out there & stay safe.

BigCis1
11-13-18, 19:53
She was back in town so I got together with her. Another great session with one of my ATF's. There have been some comments back and forth about her relative age. Just because a women is 40+ does not make her a MILF! She has to be hot, too, like LSM. Her current pix on the sister site reflect how she looks inperson. I attach one below. Amazing body for a middle aged woman, better than many women in their 20's! Minor imperfections that come with experience. Great personality, not some young ditz. And she really likes her chosen profession.Wish I could meet her.

KevinOrlando
11-13-18, 20:25
A while back I had stopped participating in this literary society when one by one my favorite providers retired. After spending time in the SB world I came back to see what talent my favorite novelists were writing about. As I read the literature on name kept getting rave reviews.

After a second visit with Allie (had to make sure the first wasn't a fluke) I am now on the Allie bandwagon. Great girl, wonderful personality, sexy and fun to be with.

If you haven't seen her. All I can say is "what the hell is wrong with you" LOL.Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?

Casey9
11-13-18, 21:54
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?I've seen exactly 2 providers who didn't want references and refused to provide them. They both did all screening themselves rather than relying those who came before. One was kinda high end and just didn'I want random people she didn't know having her info for her own safety. I can understand that. I think there is some risk involved for providers who contact references they don't know. As a client, I don't see additional risk if you are providing them same info you already gave to a previous provider. In fact, as the secondary and tertiary providers become your references, the only info that the next provider may have on you is that you are real and not a creep. I feel if you can find 1 or 2 'reputable' providers at the beginning, the refence system affords a great amount of protection to the client. No?

Orlo69
11-13-18, 23:02
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?Most legit providers ask for references now a days. Don't know how long you been out of the game. But the asking for references has been around for a good while. But if you you don't want to use references it is totally up to you. We all play this hobby differently. Oh BTW I totallly Agree Allie Cutie is an awesome provider.

Stay safe.

Orlo69.

Camera3
11-13-18, 23:17
I have good references. So, no problem. I also have no issue with a lady who protects herself by asking for known references.

C3.

Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?

OliverOil
11-13-18, 23:25
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?Considering all the wackos in the hobby, who wouldn't ask for references, especially if the lady is hosting. The smart hobbyist looks for reviews, the wise provider does too. I like ladies that are careful.

Allie checked me out with a lady that knew me. How would references be unsafe? If you don't want to do references, SWs don't ask or care.

MiMan001
11-13-18, 23:28
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?She definitely does some screening for her safety for those she doesn't know. I expect she is asking because you triggered one or more 'red flags' for her. Assuming she knows your handle here. Until this post you haven't posted in 2 years. Also seeing many posts about street walkers back then which I have heard from multiple providers in conversation is a concern for them.

Your choice to provide a reference or not. And of course her choice to see you or not.

I had the chance to see her again this past weekend. And was another great visit. Definitely in my short list of favorites. Thanks Allie!

NoFear101
11-14-18, 00:18
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?Giving a respected provider the name of another respected provider for a reference is so totally uncool and risky. Why. They might be cops! Lmaoarotfl. Seriously!129303;.

Mystical0945
11-14-18, 01:08
Giving a respected provider the name of another respected provider for a reference is so totally uncool and risky. Why. They might be cops! Lmaoarotfl. Seriously!129303;.Risky with this in my eyes is someone that refuses to give me a reference to help keep us both safe. No reference no nookie! LOL Safety and discretion goes a long way in this Hobby.

Love To ALL.

XO Ashley.

Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

TheRock20
11-14-18, 01:38
Late review for Charley Real. It was a combination of the butt shot photo and the prices in her add had me intrigued. Set up and responsive communication via text were solid. Met her at a house which had tall shrub lines so entranceway is secluded. The girl that met me at the door is maybe 5'7" early 30's and a creamy white milfy body. Very much a pleaser. Oral skills are slow deliberate and sensual. DIY was a pleasure. She does a great sort of whimper moan. Did a little finger anal play while I was down there and could feel her sucking up my finger. That was very cool. Covered up and a little mish and doggie. Unfortunately I did not last long. Didn't get a sense that she is a clock watcher. Wonder if she was a Suicide Girl in her 20's. Definitely got that vibe. Charly Real is an Oral Black Belt and great host. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98&lang=en.Great review! Was definitely eyeing her of both combinations you have mentioned!

OliverOil
11-14-18, 08:14
Oliver was excited, this job was perfect for him. Administrative Assistant for the Financial Executive Management Director of Manpower (FEMDOM) at SXY inc. He couldn't find much about the company's business but since it was privately held, that wasn't too surprising. He was sure he could find out all he needed at the interview. It was at an upscale motel in town and he was told to go there. He got to the room and knocked.

The door opened and his jaw dropped. Apparently the interviewer was someone from his dreams. She was dark haired with flashing eyes that seemed to size him up mercilessly. She was attired in a tight business outfit that accented her curves and did little to hide the sexy figure she cut. "Yes?" she asked.

"I'm here for the ah, interview" His words sounded faint and his throat suddenly got dry. "I'm Oliver".

"You may call me Ms. Avalon. Come in and make yourself comfortable" she replied. He entered but did not feel comfortable, the woman exuded power and authority. He expected she got her way often. She offered him a seat at the small table in the room. "Shall we begin?" she said, skipping the small talk, and sitting across from him with legs crossed. It was all he could do to not down at those perfect legs, dark hose and black stilettos.

"This position demands focus and attention to detail, are you focused?" She began.

"Absolutely" he said, he was focused on her full breasts actually, DD? DDD?! His mind wandered and cock stiffened.

"Really? You seem distracted," she replied. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs so he broke eye contact to look down. Was she not wearing panties? He was stunned and embarrassed. She smirked and continued.

"Your experience seems to be a good fit but the job has some unique requirements. Some would say unusual. How badly do you want this position?

"Very badly" he blurted out and realized how lame and desperate that sounded. "Seriously, I'm very interested and will do anything for it. ".

"Anything?" she smiled wickedly and the expression sent a chill down his spine. "Let's see. My day is full of pressure and stress" she continued. "I have many decisions to make and meetings to deal with. I usually take a break around 11 in the morning to relax and recharge. Would you be willing and able to help me with that?

"Sure" he said, not having a clue what that meant. She got up and sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned him over. He stood before her, noticing her slightly parted legs, looking down on that perfect bosom.

"Down on your knees" she ordered. He obeyed immediately, she was not someone to disagree with. "All right, let's see if you can relieve my stress. ".

She raised her skirt and that confirmed that she indeed had no panties on. "Stop staring and start licking if you want this job!

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs further.

"Beautiful" he thought, her nether region was perfectly shaved and shaped. No way had she ever had a child. Her labia were smooth, firm and perfectly shaped. He leaned in and breathed deep her scent. Then ran his tongue along the outside of those gorgeous lips in a slow circle. When he reached the bottom, the tip of his tongue slowly, gently parted her lips. He heard her distinctly breath in. He licked his way to the top of the split where her lusty clit was just starting to peek out from under its hood. He flicked at the tip of the clit, first up then down, He kissed it gently then sucked it slowly between his lips. Her breathing became more distinct and rapid. He put one hand above her clit pulled back the hood so he could lick around it in slow circles and flicks. He opened his mouth and gently sucked her in. Her clit was swollen, wet and responsive. His lips squeezed the clit while his tongue caressed the tip.

"Yes, that it. Don't you stop!" she commanded as she cupped her large firm breasts and squeezed the nipples.

Her back arched and there were small thrusts of her hips up toward his mouth. He released her clit and started licking it like an ice cream cone, bottom to top. Soon she was gasping each time he got to the top. He paused to stick his thumb in his mouth to wet it and placed it down at the opening of her vagina. Placing his tongue under her clit, he began to move his head up and down then side to side so it flicked across the tip. He slowly moved his thumb into her vagina sliding up behind her clit where he imagined her G spot would be. As he moved his thumb, he felt her squeeze and thrust forward to pull it deeper.

"Yes, yes that's it, don't stop" she gasped. "That's the spot. ".

Moving his hand and tongue in concert, he tried to comply but her thrusts got stronger and it was difficult to keep up. He flexed thumb up against her G spot. He had a thick muscular thumb but it seemed to fit perfectly and she seemed to clamp down on it.

Finally, she made a sound that seemed like crying out in pain, almost a scream, but he knew it was quite the opposite. Her thighs clamped on his head while her hips thrust against his mouth as he tried to keep licking. He finally just held on to her hips with her clit in his mouth while he sucked it. He felt like a boat tossed on an angry sea in a hurricane. He stopped moving, as she seemed super sensitive and fully capable of riding the orgasm wave on her own. Gradually the trembling subsided and she seemed to relax. She released his head and he was able to look up. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted and she looked serene. He was exhausted. His mouth felt battered by her thrusts. His jaw ached from her bucking. She couldn't possibly do that every day, could she? Could he?

Feeling emboldened, he dared to ask, "Did I pass the audition. ".

She smiled and said sternly "not half bad, but as they say, once is never enough. " It was a wicked smile indeed.

She's still looking for some good men and boy toys.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66749&cityid=98

SeanPatel
11-14-18, 09:43
Uhm. Yeah. Lost for words with this one. This women is the epitome of that lustful, sultry, sexy AF Latina that most men crave. Gave her a ring to let her know that I was in town. I know she has a life outside of this hobby so I was patient in finding a time would suit both of us. The day finally came and OMG. Sophia is a gal that I would take with me ANYWHERE. We walked through the lobby of the upscale hotel and EVERY businessman, bellboy, Valet attendant broke their necks to catch a glimpse of Sophia. ORLO and a few others know exactly what I'm talking about.

Won't go into much detail as you fellas have seen more than enough posts on her. She will do everything in her power to make sure you are beyond satisfied. (no GREEK, however).

Sophia has given me permission to handout her number to SR members. If you're interested, DM me. I appreciate all of you SR members who have helped me in the past.

In the mean time, feast on the below picture from my most recent escapade.

ChuckWheat
11-14-18, 10:40
Hello fellow mongers and ladies!

I have a report after a long hiatus (I have continued my dreaming I just have not posted in a while). I have met Allie on two occasions and I must say that she lives up to the hype! I stopped by her clean and well kept incall location and promptly fell asleep. What a wonderful dream I had. Her body is very petite and tight (double entendre intended). Her head game is greatly underrated. I have visited providers that some tout as the best around and in my opinion Allie should be in the conversation of your top 5. She is always very accommodating and I always leave feeling refreshed and relaxed. Highly recommended!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66866&cityid=98

Captainv
11-14-18, 10:55
I had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth a couple weeks ago at her incall. It was easy to setup the date with her through text and she was very responsive. I found her place with no problem, plenty of parking and we were both on time.

She opened the door, I knew she was tall but I was still a bit surprised how tall and statuesque she is, like a model. She welcomed me in and we had a nice conversation for a good 5-10 minutes before we started making out. DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS was enjoyed by both of us. I had a good time, 140 hh 200 h Here's the link to her ad:

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68316&cityid=98

AllieCutie
11-14-18, 11:04
Hello fellow mongers and ladies!

I have a report after a long hiatus (I have continued my dreaming I just have not posted in a while). I have met Allie on two occasions and I must say that she lives up to the hype! I stopped by her clean and well kept incall location and promptly fell asleep. What a wonderful dream I had. Her body is very petite and tight (double entendre intended). Her head game is greatly underrated. I have visited providers that some tout as the best around and in my opinion Allie should be in the conversation of your top 5. She is always very accommodating and I always leave feeling refreshed and relaxed. Highly recommended!Thank you!! I always have such a wonderful time with you!! Can't wait until next time!

Love.

Allie.

Carrots
11-14-18, 12:12

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68273&cityid=98I met up with her for an hour session about a month ago at these rates. I have also seen her multiple times in the past where she only did body rubs. I am not sure if she's exclusively offering FS now or whether she still offers multiple tiers of services. The prices are what they are, but I've never had a bad experience with her. For me her body rubs left much to be desired, but now those gaps can be filled. In my opinion she's more attractive than 95% of the girls I've met at GG / BO / BB / CB, she's also a great conversationalist and has a sense of humor (the broken English at AMPs is usually a turn off for me). I also like the privacy compared to AMPs. At her highest rates, service doesn't include much of a massage; it was pretty much all play. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Bjceb
11-14-18, 12:35
Another great visit with at the end of the week. Always clean and fun. I know she is now doing doubles, but not my thing.

By the way from happy veterans day to her from one vet to another. Go army!

Stay safe and have fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69132&cityid=98

Sophia Utr
11-14-18, 13:16
Uhm. Yeah. Lost for words with this one. This women is the epitome of that lustful, sultry, sexy AF Latina that most men crave. Gave her a ring to let her know that I was in town. I know she has a life outside of this hobby so I was patient in finding a time would suit both of us. The day finally came and OMG. Sophia is a gal that I would take with me ANYWHERE. We walked through the lobby of the upscale hotel and EVERY businessman, bellboy, Valet attendant broke their necks to catch a glimpse of Sophia. ORLO and a few others know exactly what I'm talking about.

Won't go into much detail as you fellas have seen more than enough posts on her. She will do everything in her power to make sure you are beyond satisfied. (no GREEK, however).

Sophia has given me permission to handout her number to SR members. If you're interested, DM me. I appreciate all of you SR members who have helped me in the past.

In the mean time, feast on the below picture from my most recent escapade.I love when you come visit. You are always a lot of fun. Thank you!!

Xoxo.

Sophia.

KittyLicker69
11-14-18, 13:23
I've been offline for some time now so I decided to see what was new. I was digging in the UTR area and found a precious stone named Crystal. As most know new providers are a gamble however I liked what I saw so I reached out to her. Met up with Crystal the other day and man I was blown away with how awesome of a person she is, more than met my expectations. I had such an intense day dream about her it went a little like this. She opened the door to a decent room wearing a simple dress and looking very very good. I leaned in for a little kiss that turned into sweet DFK. Her dress fell to the floor revealing an incredible body which I completely enjoyed for the entire time. She put me into a trance as she licked every inch of my manhood while looking at me it took major mental power not to explode. Her petite hands and feet made even my little member look big, a nice bonus, but then it's a dream right. After a complete oral fantasy which was reciprocated (very tasty BTW) I slipped on a little hat and started to make the bed rock. Did everything I could to hold out but she is incredible so it's very hard to last a long time. She whispered in my ear that she speaks Greek for a little extra love which at the time sadly I couldn't make it. As the dream started to fade away I woke up to reality. Just wanted to share my dream of a true gem. Please treat her well, there are so few ones like her.

NaughtyBoy1
11-14-18, 14:15
How to reach her? Any link.

I've been offline for some time now so I decided to see what was new. I was digging in the UTR area and found a precious stone named Crystal. As most know new providers are a gamble however I liked what I saw so I reached out to her. Met up with Crystal the other day and man I was blown away with how awesome of a person she is, more than met my expectations. I had such an intense day dream about her it went a little like this. She opened the door to a decent room wearing a simple dress and looking very very good. I leaned in for a little kiss that turned into sweet DFK. Her dress fell to the floor revealing an incredible body which I completely enjoyed for the entire time. She put me into a trance as she licked every inch of my manhood while looking at me it took major mental power not to explode. Her petite hands and feet made even my little member look big, a nice bonus, but then it's a dream right. After a complete oral fantasy which was reciprocated (very tasty BTW) I slipped on a little hat and started to make the bed rock. Did everything I could to hold out but she is incredible so it's very hard to last a long time. She whispered in my ear that she speaks Greek for a little extra love which at the time sadly I couldn't make it. As the dream started to fade away I woke up to reality. Just wanted to share my dream of a true gem. Please treat her well, there are so few ones like her.

OdinsBeard78
11-14-18, 14:19
I've been offline for some time now so I decided to see what was new. I was digging in the UTR area and found a precious stone named Crystal. As most know new providers are a gamble however I liked what I saw so I reached out to her. Met up with Crystal the other day and man I was blown away with how awesome of a person she is, more than met my expectations. I had such an intense day dream about her it went a little like this. She opened the door to a decent room wearing a simple dress and looking very very good. I leaned in for a little kiss that turned into sweet DFK. Her dress fell to the floor revealing an incredible body which I completely enjoyed for the entire time. She put me into a trance as she licked every inch of my manhood while looking at me it took major mental power not to explode. Her petite hands and feet made even my little member look big, a nice bonus, but then it's a dream right. After a complete oral fantasy which was reciprocated (very tasty BTW) I slipped on a little hat and started to make the bed rock. Did everything I could to hold out but she is incredible so it's very hard to last a long time. She whispered in my ear that she speaks Greek for a little extra love which at the time sadly I couldn't make it. As the dream started to fade away I woke up to reality. Just wanted to share my dream of a true gem. Please treat her well, there are so few ones like her.Is this her?

JerseyGirl
11-14-18, 14:32

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66446&cityid=98I had a really nice time with you sweetie, looking forward to many more encounters with you. Thank you so much for this sweet review.

JerseyGirl
11-14-18, 14:36
Spent a wonderful dream with Jersey this morning.

Could not make our calendars match last week yet Jersey made time for me this morning and boy was it worth the wait.

Confirmed time and location via text and one call, after me internal GPS could finally understand left from right found her incall in safe area.

Really great personality and made me feel so comfortable. Jersey certainly takes her time and enjoys what she does, never felt rushed and wants to please which was most certainly the case. Did not have to ask for anything she must have ready my mind. Will most certainly want to dream with her again. Others with the same dream are on point.

Thanks Jersey.You were such a pleasure to spend time with, looking forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon. Thank you so much for the sweet review

NoDramaMama
11-14-18, 14:56
Was recommend to have a Dream with Sabrina T and appreciated it very much so.

Reached out by text to organize time and location without any hassle or run arounds.

The dream started with Sabrina opening the door on a slim bathing suit, she had a firm body and wonderful personality and a quick wit to boot. A great massage which was balanced between firm light touch when focusing on the right areas. On the flip Sabrina took time and care to ensure maximum satisfaction and as another post stated she is definitely tight.

Will dream of her again and your missing out if you had not don so.

IamSamSanford
11-14-18, 15:02
Have been out like yourself on the SB front which can be challenging with their schedules. LOL. Anywho, tried her on text and got the need reference drill. Well, I don't and won't use one, cause that shit is not safe for anyone IMHO. What's your and others experience?You and I and all of our fellow members of this literary society share "references " of the lovely ladies we have seen. My post just provided you a reference for Allie. You will decide if you want to see her in part, based on my reference. You and others will decide how much you trust my reference based on my past history of reviewing ladies. I've shared my experiences with Allie just as another provider told Allie about her experience with me. Based on what that lady told her, Allie decided it was safe to see me.

References work both ways and are the foundation of this literary society. I could just call a girl without looking to see if she has ripped anyone off-but I want to be safe and won't do that. I wouldn't expect Allie to see me without doing the same due diligence.

When I started in this hobby I got some great guidance from some patient senior members. I learned quickly that I didn't know what I didn't know. This hobby works for a lot of reasons. Be safe, be considerate and enjoy the company of the ladies out there.

Sam.

MITransplant
11-14-18, 15:21
Is this her?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67866&cityid=98Yes, that's her. Saw her a few weeks ago. Met her at her hotel down on International. She has a tight and petite body with a cute little ass. She invited me to a trip to Greece which ended up taking up most of our session. I will gladly repeat with Crystal.

James185
11-14-18, 15:32

In the mean time, feast on the below picture from my most recent escapade.Wow you are very lucky to get to spend time with her.

DirkDig1
11-14-18, 18:36
I've been offline for some time now so I decided to see what was new. I was digging in the UTR area and found a precious stone named Crystal. As most know new providers are a gamble however I liked what I saw so I reached out to her. Met up with Crystal the other day and man I was blown away with how awesome of a person she is, more than met my expectations. I had such an intense day dream about her it went a little like this. She opened the door to a decent room wearing a simple dress and looking very very good. I leaned in for a little kiss that turned into sweet DFK. Her dress fell to the floor revealing an incredible body which I completely enjoyed for the entire time. She put me into a trance as she licked every inch of my manhood while looking at me it took major mental power not to explode. Her petite hands and feet made even my little member look big, a nice bonus, but then it's a dream right. After a complete oral fantasy which was reciprocated (very tasty BTW) I slipped on a little hat and started to make the bed rock. Did everything I could to hold out but she is incredible so it's very hard to last a long time. She whispered in my ear that she speaks Greek for a little extra love which at the time sadly I couldn't make it. As the dream started to fade away I woke up to reality. Just wanted to share my dream of a true gem. Please treat her well, there are so few ones like her.Very nice, what was the damage?

RSat1974
11-14-18, 21:21
Just spent a phenomenal hour with this firecracker. DAMN what fun. If you get the opportunity don't miss out. This is one of the best providers top to bottom that I have seen. Will repeat if she will have me! Screening is pretty simple if you are a SR member.

TheRock20
11-15-18, 03:39
I just came back from spending an incredible hour with this beauty. Run to her. She looks amazing in person. She's gets into the session and wow them curves for days!! Glad she's far or else I'd be filing for bankruptcy! LOL repeating very soon!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69165&cityid=98

JJFresh
11-15-18, 05:16
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/2674965.htmThere is no way in hell I would EVER give that amount! Guys, we control the market and the prices, don't be desperate, don't be foolish. And if you're thinking, one man won't affect anything, think again. One man at a time will make a HUGE effect!

SabrinaT
11-15-18, 07:48
Was recommend to have a Dream with Sabrina T and appreciated it very much so.

Reached out by text to organize time and location without any hassle or run arounds.

The dream started with Sabrina opening the door on a slim bathing suit, she had a firm body and wonderful personality and a quick wit to boot. A great massage which was balanced between firm light touch when focusing on the right areas. On the flip Sabrina took time and care to ensure maximum satisfaction and as another post stated she is definitely tight.

Will dream of her again and your missing out if you had not don so.Thank you so much babe! I had a great time as well and looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Xoxo.

Sabrina T.

SabrinaT
11-15-18, 07:52
As others have reported the answer just might be SabrinaT. She is my go to girl and I have seen her so many times over the past few years. She always pleases, no drama, safe clean place. I was really sore this week and told her ahead of time I needed a good massage, sometimes we skip this portion and go right to dreaming but today she rubbed out most of the kinks. She has been doing a lot of sunbathing, so her tan lines are in full effect right now with a tan and creamy white tits. After she worked my back over really well it was my turn, snuggled up against her warm ass in the spoon position. Let me tell you, I felt an actual pop when I was finally able to slide into her, we both laughed. Needless to say I didn't last very long. She is one of the best most consistent girls in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68041&cityid=98I appreciate you so much Hun! Can't wait for our next playtime. I always have way to much fun with you.

"Pop goes the weasel" haha.

Xoxo.

Sabrina T.

MisterFixIt
11-15-18, 08:57
Yes, that's her. Saw her a few weeks ago. Met her at her hotel down on International. She has a tight and petite body with a cute little ass. She invited me to a trip to Greece which ended up taking up most of our session. I will gladly repeat with Crystal.Got her info from Orlo before she went public. Very pleasant, down to earth and not a clock watcher. I wasn't a huge fan of her temporary incall that day, but beggars can't be choosers. She made up for it with her demeanor. He rates were outstanding, and I took a trip to the Greek islands for a small tip. All in all a good experience.

MotoMadman
11-15-18, 09:22
There is no way in hell I would EVER give that amount! Guys, we control the market and the prices, don't be desperate, don't be foolish. And if you're thinking, one man won't affect anything, think again. One man at a time will make a HUGE effect!I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I saw that 700 price tag for one hour! She's Fucking crazy!

TheRock20
11-15-18, 10:18
Has anyone see Charly? Any intel would help.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98

Azztro
11-15-18, 10:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rudiger
11-15-18, 11:06
I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I saw that 700 price tag for one hour! She's Fucking crazy!That's A-list pornstar rate, and she doesn't fit the bill.

Charly Real
11-15-18, 11:24
Late review for Charley Real. It was a combination of the butt shot photo and the prices in her add had me intrigued. Set up and responsive communication via text were solid. Met her at a house which had tall shrub lines so entranceway is secluded. The girl that met me at the door is maybe 5'7" early 30's and a creamy white milfy body. Very much a pleaser. Oral skills are slow deliberate and sensual. DIY was a pleasure. She does a great sort of whimper moan. Did a little finger anal play while I was down there and could feel her sucking up my finger. That was very cool. Covered up and a little mish and doggie. Unfortunately I did not last long. Didn't get a sense that she is a clock watcher. Wonder if she was a Suicide Girl in her 20's. Definitely got that vibe. Charly Real is an Oral Black Belt and great host. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98&lang=en.Thanks sweetie! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did! Can't wait to see you again!

Kisses.

Charly.

Mr516
11-15-18, 12:33

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98No info. But I don't like how her Fingers look. Little ruff.

UtahLegend
11-15-18, 12:34
Join her porn site $199 a year and everybody she picks for members to fuck for free. Just lower your rates and get $300 and not have to fuck anybody for free.

That's A-list pornstar rate, and she doesn't fit the bill.

UtahLegend
11-15-18, 19:49
I meant if you pay 199 for a one year VIP membership to her side every month she picks 4 members and fucks them for free. You have the option of being in a porn video or just fucking and not have it recorded.

Join her porn site $199 a year and everybody she picks for members to fuck for free. Just lower your rates and get $300 and not have to fuck anybody for free.

Thomas5989
11-15-18, 20:14
I frequent Orlando monthly and had a bad experience with Bellawets (don't see her on here anymore) so I was reluctant to try Orlando again but Allie read the poor experience I had and messaged me a sorry for what I experienced. She didn't try to make an appointment but was just a sweet woman. So today I finally had the chance to see her (should have seen her before).

Not big on writing reviews and Allie really doesn't need any more positive reviews but I owe it to her because she is so sweet!

What a great young lady! I saw her tonight and not only very cute but her personality is fantastic. She is definitely the girl next door and I for sure will try to repeat because she is sweet and of course other reasons.

Hope she can fit me in her schedule when I return.

LordDickApoMam
11-15-18, 21:09
Anyone seen her can't find any reviews on her she quoted me 25 bbbjj 60 BBFS seem a little to good to be true.

Tungphumaster
11-15-18, 21:33
After a long hiatus, I made it back out in the mongering world and got to see SabrinaT. She was a delight for the whole 60 min. Will definitely repeat soon. Highly recommend.

Harry Plopper
11-15-18, 22:53
Sure she does. I have a bridge I would like to sell these fans as well.

XRaySpex
11-16-18, 00:10
Seeing some butt hurt gents on here complaining about Avalon's screening or rates. I love it. Keeps the bullshit away. That's the whole point. If you're an upstanding gent who's looking for the true PSE, GFE, ATF experience, stay persistent. As a guy who has seen most of the area's best pros (whether I post about them or not), this woman is in a class all her own. I usually spare the details but suffice to say this last visit on Wednesday was the best experience I've ever had with a provider. She just speaks the language of pure sexual energy. Still the ATF by a long shot.

Iceman407
11-16-18, 01:35
Anyone seen her can't find any reviews on her she quoted me 25 bbbjj 60 BBFS seem a little to good to be true.A link or ad would you and everyone answer your question.

LordDickApoMam
11-16-18, 03:23
A link or ad would you and everyone answer your question.https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27347871/Liz

McCormick11
11-16-18, 05:27
Hello to all,

I've recently started to gain interest in this particular hobby and would like to hear any personal safety tips any users can offer. I've mostly dealt with LC girls but I'm always sketched out with the ladies there. Hope everyone is doing well.

ProMonger1998
11-16-18, 05:42
Saw Maya last week, she is the gal in the pics. Short and thick. Everything covered, typical hh rate. Not a clock watcher, takes direction, very nice CBJ, you will get your full hh. Kitty is average. Handful up top arm full on the back side. Nice attitude would repeat.

ProMonger1998
11-16-18, 05:55
100% not the girl in the pics. Semi cute spinner with no ass but more than a handful up top. Does not take direction, likes to do everything to the beat of the music. Everything covered, 2 min aggresive CBJ. Asked her to slow it down and do it a little softer she stopped all together and said I do it my way and since you don't like it I won't do it. Turned around for reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed once again to the beat. After 2 minutes grabbed her waist stood up, junior still balls deep, picked her up turned around and standing doggy at the edge of the bed then on to missionary where I tried to take my time a bit, but after 2 minutes of this she insisted she get on top. Reverse cowgirl again with some aggressive bouncing, saw that she was going to rush it not matter what so I let go and filled the bag, grabbed her waist and tries to get balls deep as I emptied my chamber but she immediately pryed my hands loose and jumped of mid stream, how disappointing. Nice set of pierced tits on this one, that about the best thing about her. Total clock watcher, not the girl in the pics, rush job, won't take direction, I won't repeat.

James185
11-16-18, 08:03
100% not the girl in the pics. Semi cute spinner with no ass but more than a handful up top. Does not take direction, likes to do everything to the beat of the music. Everything covered, 2 min aggresive CBJ. Asked her to slow it down and do it a little softer she stopped all together and said I do it my way and since you don't like it I won't do it. Turned around for reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed once again to the beat. After 2 minutes grabbed her waist stood up, junior still balls deep, picked her up turned around and standing doggy at the edge of the bed then on to missionary where I tried to take my time a bit, but after 2 minutes of this she insisted she get on top. Reverse cowgirl again with some aggressive bouncing, saw that she was going to rush it not matter what so I let go and filled the bag, grabbed her waist and tries to get balls deep as I emptied my chamber but she immediately pryed my hands loose and jumped of mid stream, how disappointing. Nice set of pierced tits on this one, that about the best thing about her. Total clock watcher, not the girl in the pics, rush job, won't take direction, I won't repeat.Wow you took one for the team there. Most times you can never get a response back from her. But we all appreciate the info.

AllieCutie
11-16-18, 11:13
I frequent Orlando monthly and had a bad experience with Bellawets (don't see her on here anymore) so I was reluctant to try Orlando again but Allie read the poor experience I had and messaged me a sorry for what I experienced. She didn't try to make an appointment but was just a sweet woman. So today I finally had the chance to see her (should have seen her before).

Not big on writing reviews and Allie really doesn't need any more positive reviews but I owe it to her because she is so sweet!

What a great young lady! I saw her tonight and not only very cute but her personality is fantastic. She is definitely the girl next door and I for sure will try to repeat because she is sweet and of course other reasons.

Hope she can fit me in her schedule when I return.It was a pleasure to meet you also! Can't waiy until next time!

Love,

Allie.

NaughtyBoy1
11-16-18, 11:56
I guess I have to agree 100% on that. Even though her screening is tough and rates way high, heard that she does compensate all that with her PSE session. So, this one is one of a different provider but legit.

NB1.

Seeing some butt hurt gents on here complaining about Avalon's screening or rates. I love it. Keeps the bullshit away. That's the whole point. If you're an upstanding gent who's looking for the true PSE, GFE, ATF experience, stay persistent. As a guy who has seen most of the area's best pros (whether I post about them or not), this woman is in a class all her own. I usually spare the details but suffice to say this last visit on Wednesday was the best experience I've ever had with a provider. She just speaks the language of pure sexual energy. Still the ATF by a long shot.

CssnPilot
11-16-18, 12:23
https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27347871/Liz

Anyone seen her can't find any reviews on her she quoted me 25 bbbjj 60 BBFS seem a little to good to be true.This Liz has not been around for over a year and the rates are way off. I'd stay away.

Pilot.

Chow2000
11-16-18, 12:30
Hi Gentleman, been around awhile in the game but haven't posted since TEr went done. Last couple months have been taking everyone's suggestions and finally saw MarinaGfe! Can't believe I took so long to actually reach out. Not much more to add but from my dream, she was very inviting! Was able to meet up with her same day after some back and forth. Did.

Check out the old videos she mentions in her ad on sistersite. She is as described and a pro at what she does. She is short, Busty and cute tan woman! She.

Offered to put music on and even had wine. That was a nice touch but I don't drink so just helped her open it. One point I want to mention is when she gives her location number make sure you have the correct Door! There are actually 2 doors with the same number but the letter at the end are different. I almost walked into wrong apartment. Could have been bad. But called and double checked and she cleared it up. Time with her was great, got a 1/2 hour dream and bbj skills were on par. She offered to give the best rod I have ever had but I was just there for the headache relief. I will be calling her again soon to.

Sample the rest. I hope to be able to provide.

More reviews in the future to help contribute! Thanks guys stay safe and marina is an absolute must, can't believe the rates for the service! Just great!

ScottChase1976
11-16-18, 13:11
This Liz has not been around for over a year and the rates are way off. I'd stay away.

Pilot.I contacted her and those were the rates I was quoted.

DsLanger
11-16-18, 14:22
Been laying low lately and just seeing my regulars but a lot of them are either m. I. a or hard to schedule with. Decided to try a new lady and chose Sandra. Easy setup and met her at her Incall on idrive. Thought she ghosted me when I arrived cause I didn't get a response back for 10 min. Was about to take off then she replied with room number. Boy am I glad I stayed. She looks exactly like her pics and pretty tall. Being 6'6 myself I loved the height on her. She made the atmosphere really comfortable and turned on porn to set the mood. Off came the clothes and she jumped right into a great BJ. Only wanted a qv which is what I do for first time meets. Her skills were top knotch and I tried to hang on but lost that battle and popped in her mouth. She caught it all with no spills. Damage was 60 for qv and she never once asked for the donation or clock watched. She's a winner in my book and will definitely become a regular and stay longer and do more next time. Afterwards, we chilled and talked a little bit. Very personable which I appreciate. Will look to see her when she comes back in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69298&cityid=98

CssnPilot
11-16-18, 17:09
I contacted her and those were the rates I was quoted.

https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27347871/LizI just checked with someone that would know and she is back but doesn't look like her pictures. I can say that I did see her over a year ago and she is a nice lady then. DFK, BBBJ and BBFS.

Pilot.

Jmoedb
11-16-18, 17:14
Kicking myself in the ass for waiting so long to see her. Plans got a little messed up but she still came through for me LOL thanks again mami your awesome.

Carlosa
11-16-18, 17:41
When provider's ask for information they do not need.

I give it to them.

Fake I'D off the dark web.

Fake phone number.

Use a phone service for employment verification.

Fake business cards with my name and phone service #.

Fake website for Fake Business for provider's to go look at, registered thru a guy in India linked to above fake phone.

None traceable to me.

You give a provider your info, she can just as easily blackmail you for retirement.

Never ever ever give a provider real info ever.

That is just find ads stupid move.

Yes I gave seen avalon, she is nice.

Best of all she does not have any of my personal info.

Orlo69
11-16-18, 17:42
Kicking myself in the ass for waiting so long to see her. Plans got a little messed up but she still came through for me LOL thanks again mami your awesome.I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was a lot of fun very easy to communicate with definitely worth repeating.

Orlo69.

SmashDog
11-16-18, 20:32
What's up brother mongers? Finally got the chance to see Jersey. First of all Idk where to begin. Setup was easy. Cause I've been trying to see her for months. But I was working so much OT could never see her well rested. And believe you should be well tested when you see her. She is Incredible. From the moment I walk in she made me feel welcomed and she welcomed all my parts. She has been reviewed many times so I will skip the alphabet. But I will say that she worship my little buddy like its supposed to be done. She is truly an Orlando legend. And I'm trying to figure out how to repeat with her right now. If you haven't seen her, Run don't walk cause she will be booked. Hope see you again soon Jersey. Stay Safe All!!

MarinaGfe
11-16-18, 21:27
Hi Gentleman, been around awhile in the game but haven't posted since TEr went done. Last couple months have been taking everyone's suggestions and finally saw MarinaGfe! Can't believe I took so long to actually reach out. Not much more to add but from my dream, she was very inviting! Was able to meet up with her same day after some back and forth. Did.

Check out the old videos she mentions in her ad on sistersite. She is as described and a pro at what she does. She is short, Busty and cute tan woman! She.

Offered to put music on and even had wine. That was a nice touch but I don't drink so just helped her open it. One point I want to mention is when she gives her location number make sure you have the correct Door! There are actually 2 doors with the same number but the letter at the end are different. I almost walked into wrong apartment. Could have been bad. But called and double checked and she cleared it up. Time with her was great, got a 1/2 hour dream and bbj skills were on par. She offered to give the best rod I have ever had but I was just there for the headache relief. I will be calling her again soon to.

Sample the rest. I hope to be able to provide.

More reviews in the future to help contribute! Thanks guys stay safe and marina is an absolute must, can't believe the rates for the service! Just great!Girls this guy is great.

JerseyGirl
11-16-18, 23:46
What's up brother mongers? Finally got the chance to see Jersey. First of all Idk where to begin. Setup was easy. Cause I've been trying to see her for months. But I was working so much OT could never see her well rested. And believe you should be well tested when you see her. She is Incredible. From the moment I walk in she made me feel welcomed and she welcomed all my parts. She has been reviewed many times so I will skip the alphabet. But I will say that she worship my little buddy like its supposed to be done. She is truly an Orlando legend. And I'm trying to figure out how to repeat with her right now. If you haven't seen her, Run don't walk cause she will be booked. Hope see you again soon Jersey. Stay Safe All!!It was so nice meeting you today. I enjoyed our time together. Looking to hook up with you again real soon sweetie.

Jersey.

XoXo.

McCormick11
11-17-18, 00:51
I have seen her ads a couple of times but am not able to locate any reviews which makes me uneasy, anyone have any luck?

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27416484/

Hawkeye49
11-17-18, 04:32
100% not the girl in the pics. Semi cute spinner with no ass but more than a handful up top. Does not take direction, likes to do everything to the beat of the music. Everything covered, 2 min aggresive CBJ. Asked her to slow it down and do it a little softer she stopped all together and said I do it my way and since you don't like it I won't do it. Turned around for reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed once again to the beat. After 2 minutes grabbed her waist stood up, junior still balls deep, picked her up turned around and standing doggy at the edge of the bed then on to missionary where I tried to take my time a bit, but after 2 minutes of this she insisted she get on top. Reverse cowgirl again with some aggressive bouncing, saw that she was going to rush it not matter what so I let go and filled the bag, grabbed her waist and tries to get balls deep as I emptied my chamber but she immediately pryed my hands loose and jumped of mid stream, how disappointing. Nice set of pierced tits on this one, that about the best thing about her. Total clock watcher, not the girl in the pics, rush job, won't take direction, I won't repeat.This information is very much appreciated. Based on your review I'm glad she never responded to my inquiry. Sounds like she live up to her handle, Moneysprinter!

OliverOil
11-17-18, 08:31
Been laying low lately and just seeing my regulars but a lot of them are either m. I. a or hard to schedule with. Decided to try a new lady and chose Sandra. Easy setup and met her at her Incall on idrive. Thought she ghosted me when I arrived cause I didn't get a response back for 10 min. Was about to take off then she replied with room number. Boy am I glad I stayed. She looks exactly like her pics and pretty tall. Being 6'6 myself I loved the height on her. She made the atmosphere really comfortable and turned on porn to set the mood. Off came the clothes and she jumped right into a great BJ. Only wanted a qv which is what I do for first time meets. Her skills were top knotch and I tried to hang on but lost that battle and popped in her mouth. She caught it all with no spills. Damage was 60 for qv and she never once asked for the donation or clock watched. She's a winner in my book and will definitely become a regular and stay longer and do more next time. Afterwards, we chilled and talked a little bit. Very personable which I appreciate. Will look to see her when she comes back in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69298&cityid=98Sweet lady, I've seen her a dozen times between here and Tampa. Always a great time, total GFE, no drama, tall long legs, pics are accurate. I wish she lived here so I could see her more often.

OO.

UtahLegend
11-17-18, 10:24
Caps on spam and virus to get attention.

I have seen her ads a couple of times but am not able to locate any reviews which makes me uneasy, anyone have any luck?

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27416484/

SC James
11-17-18, 11:15
Sweet lady, I've seen her a dozen times between here and Tampa. Always a great time, total GFE, no drama, tall long legs, pics are accurate. I wish she lived here so I could see her more often.

OO.Definitely a favorite and I'll try to see her every time she is over here. Definitely worth the drive to Tampa too, but we are pretty spoiled with all the options around our area.

Du273
11-17-18, 11:34
After a long hiatus, I made it back out in the mongering world and got to see SabrinaT. She was a delight for the whole 60 min. Will definitely repeat soon. Highly recommend.Sabrina is a cool girl she is located a bit south for me I but hope to get back on that side of town soon to visit. Well worth the trip.

Chino44
11-17-18, 11:52
Anyone know if Eve from dela rosa is still around? If so please pm me her number. Miss that sweet woman.

TittyManCam1
11-17-18, 13:44
Hit me up from yet another number Friday and we met up at her place on Kirkman. She lost some weight since I last saw her from her UTR days a few months back. BBBJ skills are still just as good.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66721&cityid=98

Negatives? As others have mentioned the room smelled like smoke.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Digits? The number in the ad is not good. She's using wifi service but has 2 numbers as of now (xxx-5535 and xxx-3898) that should work. Contributing members pm for full digits of both numbers.

Performance grade? B.

TMC.

WadeUncle
11-17-18, 14:03
https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27347871/LizI've seen her. It was over a year ago. She was working out of a really sketchy place with some really sketchy people hanging around. She was fine and real, but for that reason alone I didn't return and I won't see anyone else in Apopka.

NaughtyBoy1
11-17-18, 15:01
Last heard is that she retired and leading a good normal life. She will be missed.

NB1.

Anyone know if Eve from dela rosa is still around? If so please pm me her number. Miss that sweet woman.

Carlosa
11-17-18, 16:33
Alot of members asking me about the fake I'd so I am going to move it to

User Blogs

Fake I'd'S for providers that want to much

When provider's ask for information they do not need.

I give it to them.

Fake I'D off the dark web.

Fake phone number.

Use a phone service for employment verification.

Fake business cards with my name and phone service #.

Fake website for Fake Business for provider's to go look at, registered thru a guy in India linked to above fake phone.

None traceable to me.

You give a provider your info, she can just as easily blackmail you for retirement.

Never ever ever give a provider real info ever.

That is just find ads stupid move.

Yes I gave seen avalon, she is nice.

Best of all she does not have any of my personal info.

FireSprinklerG
11-17-18, 18:26
Definitely a favorite and I'll try to see her every time she is over here. Definitely worth the drive to Tampa too, but we are pretty spoiled with all the options around our area.I seen her 2 weeks ago and tried to see her yesterday but the stars just wasn't in alignment for it. She is a gem and I will see her every time she comes if the stars allow.

SC James
11-17-18, 19:25
Saw Mere again this afternoon and enjoyed it even more than the first time. She is a really nice girl with a fantastic body. Cute, sweet, and great sex. Hard to beat. Such a nice ass too. Highly recommend.

RSat1974
11-19-18, 01:30
Had the pleasure of meeting this SEXY young lady. Very passionate and vocal with a kinky side. All covered but worth every moment. Real cool chick to talk too. Probably one of the best times I have had in this game. She screens for safety so be ready for that but I did not have any problems with it. I am looking forward to seeing her again when I am back in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67750&cityid=-9

McCormick11
11-19-18, 05:30
Caps on spam and virus to get attention.What are you talking about?

DarkKnight2K
11-19-18, 09:12
Great dream of Paige Sweetstuff the other evening. Scheduling was a breeze, reference check was easy, and I was good to go in a few texts. Met at her incall near the airport, door was left open and was greeted with a hug as soon as I walked in. She had a little dog in the room, but he kept to himself during our workout session. And it was definitely a workout. Lots of BBBJ and I couldn't stop feeling up her large natural tits and curvy ass. After I had my fill of her mouth, cover went on and the dream continued as we journeyed to Pound Town together. Started in mish, taking breaks to suck her ample tits and play with her kitty. She's also more flexible than you would think at first. More BBBJ followed by prone until we were hot, sweaty, and I was spent. Woke from my dream very happy.

Paige is a real sweetheart and does her best to make you comfortable. Opted for Hh which was $ . Since my first time meeting her, but in retrospect should have done longer. Not a clockwatcher at all. She makes great conversation, takes good direction and has the softest skin. Will definitely see Paige again before she retires from the hobby, and recommend you do too.

DarkKnight2 k.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68792&cityid=98

AncientOne
11-19-18, 09:22
Had the pleasure of meeting this SEXY young lady. Very passionate and vocal with a kinky side. All covered but worth every moment. Real cool chick to talk too. Probably one of the best times I have had in this game. She screens for safety so be ready for that but I did not have any problems with it. I am looking forward to seeing her again when I am back in town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67750&cityid=-9Thanks! She returned my call like 4 weeks after I inquired. Spidey senses went off so I declined until after reading ONE review from a SM. Thanks.

Alligator19
11-19-18, 10:39
This information is very much appreciated. Based on your review I'm glad she never responded to my inquiry. Sounds like she live up to her handle, Moneysprinter!I'm completely and utterly shocked that a provider who used the handle "Money Sprinter" was a bad experience. Definitely no red flags there, haha.

I suppose it could have been Jackie Joyner Kersee, but the odds are against that.

Iceman407
11-19-18, 11:19

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67750&cityid=-9What was her donations? She has a nice ass!

OrlandoMcKoy
11-19-18, 14:39
Thanks! She returned my call like 4 weeks after I inquired. Spidey senses went off so I declined until after reading ONE review from a SM. Thanks.If you happen to see her, please let me know! When Ancient says the latina girl is hot, she's HOT.

BigDaddyJ03
11-19-18, 15:48
I saw a few post on this one. And for the most part the reviews are accurate. She was very nice a sweet through text and then I fell alsleep and started to dream about meeting her in her room she was wearing nice black lingerie I opted of the BBBJ she did good. It got the job done and she is cute it look at. I always comepare these new girls to Shy from back in the day. She was my ATF.

The hotel is pretty much a dump but hey I don't care I'm not sleeping there for long. I wouldn't repeat just because her bbj is not the sloppy toppy I'm looking for. But she is nice and does the job take a chance you will be satisfied.

DonMuraco
11-19-18, 17:23
I don't play a lot these days but Crystal's pics and reviews got my attention. Fell asleep and had a very nice dream with her last week. She is an excellent GFE and I would love to see her again. Very easy to communicate with and a lot of fun. There is no need to go into much detail as there is plenty of nce dreams about her in the UTR section.

Not sure how much longer she will be posting on tbe sister site as she told me she plans to go UTR again as soon as she has enough regulars.

Tbuc1
11-20-18, 09:14
So I had the pleasure of seeing Avalon last week before she left for home. I had missed her the last couple of time she was in Orlando. I had seen her several time over the years so no need for screening. I'm not a very good literary person but all the great things that have been said about her is 100% true! Can't wait till she get's back to Orlando, hopefully for good. She has promised me a little something special / extra next time we get together! Can't imagine what that will be?

TBuc1.

DodgerRick
11-20-18, 09:59
Angela4 you is back. If you don't know the back story read the negative reports section. She has Robbed and attempted to extort fellow members. See her at your own risk.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showa

OrlandoJ
11-20-18, 13:53
Just had a horrible experience with Talena. Scheduled a 15 min appt with her. Arrived and got started safe and after 30 seconds she asked how do I want FS. I said I didn't I was enjoying what she was doing. This is when she started getting rude and said I can't do that for 15 minutes. So she tries to climb on but the stench was awful and I went limp. So, I ask for a HJ and this time she says I'm wasting her time. Grabs my donation and tells me to leave. I am wasting her time? I had to drive to the heart of the Sanford gettho and after 5 minutes and a list of things she doesn't do I leave. Take my advice and stay away, there is better options out there.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69401&cityid=98

CssnPilot
11-20-18, 14:55
I saw a few post on this one. And for the most part the reviews are accurate. She was very nice a sweet through text and then I fell alsleep and started to dream about meeting her in her room she was wearing nice black lingerie I opted of the BBBJ she did good. It got the job done and she is cute it look at. I always comepare these new girls to Shy from back in the day. She was my ATF.

The hotel is pretty much a dump but hey I don't care I'm not sleeping there for long. I wouldn't repeat just because her bbj is not the sloppy toppy I'm looking for. But she is nice and does the job take a chance you will be satisfied.Is this the Marilyn you are talking about?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69254&cityid=98

Thanks,

Pilot.

TittyManCam1
11-20-18, 15:12
Is this the Marilyn you are talking about?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69254&cityid=98

Thanks,

Pilot.She's gone though a bunch of numbers recently but the one in this ad is active. At least it was a few nights ago when I saw her.

TMC.

ElNino801
11-20-18, 15:17
Thanks to all the great reviews, I took the plunge and saw Nikkole this morning. Set up was easy. She actually has a particular tone to her texts that put me at ease and got me excited for the meet. Decent incall location, pretty discrete. Great girl, fantastic figure with a beautiful face and a very pleasant personality. Started with a light rub and progressed into a nearly GFE session. Main act was covered, otherwise I'd call it a GFE but I wouldn't have it any other way. Took a short tour of the alphabet and saved my favorite (k9) for the grand finally. It was a beautiful site to see!

Got cleaned up and chit chatted while I got ready to go. She's a very down to earth, interesting girl. Looking forward to seeing her again. I get the feeling a 2nd visit would be even better.

EN.

HomerSimp
11-20-18, 15:57
Just had a horrible experience with Talena. Scheduled a 15 min appt with her. Arrived and got started safe and after 30 seconds she asked how do I want FS. I said I didn't I was enjoying what she was doing. This is when she started getting rude and said I can't do that for 15 minutes. So she tries to climb on but the stench was awful and I went limp. So, I ask for a HJ and this time she says I'm wasting her time. Grabs my donation and tells me to leave. I am wasting her time? I had to drive to the heart of the Sanford gettho and after 5 minutes and a list of things she doesn't do I leave. Take my advice and stay away, there is better options out there.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69401&cityid=98That's a peculiar description. I'd be curious to see if she has a retort. I've seen her off and on for YEARS (wayyyy more "off" than on), but she's always been upfront with me about what was on the menu that day. And unless she cooked a turkey in her OTHER oven (LOL) the day you saw her, she has ALWAYS just gotten out of the shower when I have walked in, and I only smelled my own cologne after a session.

BuffGuy111
11-20-18, 17:47

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68066&cityid=98Late report and I apologize Charly but I had the pleasure of meeting this sexy lady. It was like being with a long lost girlfriend. Head game was superremarkablyfantastic! Yes I just made up that word! I'm still trying to straighten out my toes. I wish I could say I made it further than that but we managed to stretch it out (me stopping her 3 different times) prolonging the inevitable. I said the hell with it and let go of a huge load and she took it all down her throat until I went limp!

Damn!

BG111.

BuffGuy111
11-20-18, 17:51
That's a peculiar description. I'd be curious to see if she has a retort. I've seen her off and on for YEARS (wayyyy more "off" than on), but she's always been upfront with me about what was on the menu that day. And unless she cooked a turkey in her OTHER oven (LOL) the day you saw her, she has ALWAYS just gotten out of the shower when I have walked in, and I only smelled my own cologne after a session.Same here, she has always been on point and straight from the shower for me as well. Always a pleasure seeing her. I'm sorry about your experience.

BG111.

FishinForLife
11-20-18, 20:05
Angela4 you is back. If you don't know the back story read the negative reports section. She has Robbed and attempted to extort fellow members. See her at your own risk.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showaYou know this first hand or someone told someone that told someone?

TittyManCam1
11-20-18, 20:14
Late report and I apologize Charly but I had the pleasure of meeting this sexy lady. It was like being with a long lost girlfriend. Head game was superremarkablyfantastic! Yes I just made up that word! I'm still trying to straighten out my toes. I wish I could say I made it further than that but we managed to stretch it out (me stopping her 3 different times) prolonging the inevitable. I said the hell with it and let go of a huge load and she took it all down her throat until I went limp!

Damn!

BG111.Well dam guess I'll just have to add her to my very small bucket list.

TMC.

HornyToad123
11-20-18, 20:38
You know this first hand or someone told someone that told someone? Pretty big news here when it happened. Even if you weren't here a quick search shows exactly what happened.

OrlandoJ
11-20-18, 21:17
That's a peculiar description. I'd be curious to see if she has a retort. I've seen her off and on for YEARS (wayyyy more "off" than on), but she's always been upfront with me about what was on the menu that day. And unless she cooked a turkey in her OTHER oven (LOL) the day you saw her, she has ALWAYS just gotten out of the shower when I have walked in, and I only smelled my own cologne after a session.Homer, I would welcome her retort. I have over 170 reviews on this board, not all of my experiences have been great in the last 10 years. But this is the only one that refused service and stole my donation. She should be frozen out of this board. Let her troll 17/92 in Sanford for dates.