PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Member #6387
08-09-18, 03:54
She will not disappoint. Head game is top top notch, for real.

Sox.Thank bro best 30 minutes I've had in a long time OMG. That azz AngelaforU is awesome we need more Miami girls in Orlando.

LuvGourmet
08-09-18, 09:06
Is she FIM or CIM?Sorry to be ignorant but what's FIM? Not on our abbreviation list.

PhotoMan343
08-09-18, 09:16
I have seen Nikkole several times. She is the real deal. Her place is clean and she is as advertised. I would recommend. Can't wait to see her again.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58791&cityid=98She moved not same place.

JohnBoyyyy
08-09-18, 10:42
I Just dreamed that I called Bella and set a Qv to see what's happening. Got to her hotel at international dr meet her at the parking lot and she took me p to her room. She seems very nice, I laid down on he bed and she came over lfk, to start and she when down to meet jr, nice wet BBBJ to start switched to mish and finished on her beautiful mouth. Had a good time overall will repeat as often I can.Could you link her add I know there's bellawets who was called a scammer and bellabbw? Thanks.

BellaWets
08-09-18, 11:36
Remy you were so amazing!! Can't wait to see you again.

DirkDig1
08-09-18, 11:37
I have seen Nikkole several times. She is the real deal. Her place is clean and she is as advertised. I would recommend. Can't wait to see her again.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58791&cityid=98What's the damage for hr or hh? If the pictures are her, it would satisfy my Winnie Cooper fantasy, LOL.

TheMan127
08-09-18, 14:32
What's the damage for hr or hh? If the pictures are her, it would satisfy my Winnie Cooper fantasy, LOL.Pics are pretty accurate. $. 40 for the hh.

OdinsBeard78
08-09-18, 15:14
Could you link her add I know there's bellawets who was called a scammer and bellabbw? Thanks.Same girl. I saw her once and was no scammer I think there were some mixed reviews after that. Sounds like she's in the same motel on International. She worked hard, for her money with me.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57913&cityid=98

Remy407
08-09-18, 15:16
Could you link her add I know there's bellawets who was called a scammer and bellabbw? Thanks.Bellawetts.

TheMan127
08-09-18, 16:04
What's the damage for hr or hh? If the pictures are her, it would satisfy my Winnie Cooper fantasy, LOL.She is a little thicker that Winnie Cooper but I see where your going. $. 4 for the HH .

InTheGame87
08-09-18, 17:31
She used her apartment that she moved into a few months ago. She moved her furniture to her new house.

Not sure where she will be providing now.

She moved not same place..

LaProduct
08-09-18, 18:37
She moved not same place.She responded:

"Hey sweety, sorry for the late reply. I'll be out of town until Monday. ".

ScottChase1976
08-10-18, 02:27
Got a text from Kaityx and she said she is looking for clients. Her ad is on the sister site.

Scott.

Texualman
08-10-18, 06:17
Went to see Dinah the other day, she was a blast. We had a great conversation about quite a few things. The massage was great, and the ending left everyone happy. All in all a very cool chick and I will repeat for sure. Damage is listed in her ad.

Stay safe out there fellas.

Tex.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56587&cityid=98

Mj832
08-10-18, 06:59
Allie has taken the lead back from Nikkole fka Nikki. She is a sweety and put maximum effort into our latest session. Some DT to start and then again at the ending made the dream pretty dang fantastic. In between was mish, RCG, doggie and some booty play. Was a fun time, she always has a smile which makes things much better than those chicks who take themselves too seriously. Will repeat. Will also give Nikkole another shot here soon and report back. A little healthy competition is a good thing I think.

Remy407
08-10-18, 08:48
Man lick me is as looking forward to see Sabrina texted her to schedule a visit. She asked me for references I told her I am anew guy looking for fun back and forth and finally she texted me saying that she is having her female issues. Any inputs on this beautiful girl from the sr menbers?

AllieCutie
08-10-18, 09:13
Allie has taken the lead back from Nikkole fka Nikki. She is a sweety and put maximum effort into our latest session. Some DT to start and then again at the ending made the dream pretty dang fantastic. In between was mish, RCG, doggie and some booty play. Was a fun time, she always has a smile which makes things much better than those chicks who take themselves too seriously. Will repeat. Will also give Nikkole another shot here soon and report back. A little healthy competition is a good thing I think.Thank for the awesome review hunny!! I had a blast with you! Thanks for the fun experience!

Allie.

Ciborican
08-10-18, 13:05
Does anyone know if she is in town?

GoldenRod123
08-10-18, 13:17
Got a text from Kaityx and she said she is looking for clients. Her ad is on the sister site.

Scott.I would love to play with her puppies but the stars hasn't aligned to make it happen. I'm going to keep trying though.

See you soon Katyx!

GR.

TheMan127
08-10-18, 13:20
Does anyone know if she is in town?Out of town til next week.

OdinsBeard78
08-10-18, 13:33
Man lick me is as looking forward to see Sabrina texted her to schedule a visit. She asked me for references I told her I am anew guy looking for fun back and forth and finally she texted me saying that she is having her female issues. Any inputs on this beautiful girl from the sr menbers?Dude you have to keep trying with some known providers from the sister site until you can get some references. Not all of them ask for references but they may ask for some type verification (ie real world info of some type).

Good luck.

Carlosa
08-10-18, 13:53
Man lick me is as looking forward to see Sabrina texted her to schedule a visit. She asked me for references I told her I am anew guy looking for fun back and forth and finally she texted me saying that she is having her female issues. Any inputs on this beautiful girl from the sr menbers?When it comes to these girls I never ever leave any personal information. The other thing is they always ask for references and when they do they're trying to get personal information from you that is not going to happen. When I try to get one of these girls I always use an alias and a burner phone always. The one thing that you can do to protect yourself is getting an alias look at reviews of what other people have done. And tell the providers who you seen before. That way when you see the providers, you can use your ailias.

Never ever give real name or phone or any info to a providrer ever. Also never give any $$$ ahead of time. Brenda Boobs on eros is a big rip off artist with that. Bella massahe out of altamonte springs wanted refrences. I gave her 3 she flaked. The other thing you need to know all pics are fake. They can not send verify photo move on.

OrlFun
08-10-18, 16:27
Well, I was really looking forward to seeing Allie and made arrangements to see her this afternoon and everything seemed to be great. Communication was good and I told her I would be driving in from the space coast which is about an hour away from Baldwin Park. Kept communicating with her all the way and when I finally arrived at her building, no response at all when I ask for the apartment number. Completely ghosted. I tried calling and texting several times all with absolutely no response. After waiting for 25 minutes I finally gave up.

I really wish I could put up a great report about her because I was really excited to see her after all of the Fantastic reviews from my senior Brothers. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A little upset because it completely wasted about 2 hours of my day. I really wish these women would be more respectful of our time as they would want us to be of theirs.

HungStud2000
08-10-18, 17:34
Had the pleasure of dreaming of Nikkole. Pics are as real as it gets. Beautiful girl! Great attitude and personality. AC was really out but it didn't matter because she can fill the room with her smile. I hope this one sticks around as this town needs quality providers like her.

Sincerely,

WavyZay
08-10-18, 17:45
Just wanted to see if I could attach an image with my post. Great way to end a Friday with some DT oral surgery. And as usual makes sure she gets all that protein shake down the hatch. Have a good weekend boys.

SmallPeepee100
08-10-18, 17:48
I saw her after the bad review and she was fine. Actually she told me the back story about that bad review. Nice big boobs. A bit too talkative for me though. She was BBBJ and miss for me. It was 80 hh she was on her cycle near idrive.

Same girl. I saw her once and was no scammer I think there were some mixed reviews after that. Sounds like she's in the same motel on International. She worked hard, for her money with me.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57913&cityid=98

MiloHibiscus
08-10-18, 17:49
Had the PRIVILEGE of seeing the lovely, amazing MarinaGFE. Amazing thick thighs and body, if you love thickness & Latina MILFs then I 1000% recommend!

Short, about 5', full breasts, silkiest skin ALL OVER, great taste and smell, shaved kitty and a great Latina butt worth worshipping!

Located off I /4 & sea world area, easy parking, safe and discreet apartment complex, numbered buildings are a pain to find but she was patient.

Performance was A+, BBBJ, covered FS mish, doggy then BBBJCIMWS? Treat her great, she really works with you and moans during BBBJ. I will repeat, hopefully for an hour next time. I had to settle for half due to her schedule.

-Milo.

AllieCutie
08-10-18, 17:50
Well, I was really looking forward to seeing Allie and made arrangements to see her this afternoon and everything seemed to be great. Communication was good and I told her I would be driving in from the space coast which is about an hour away from Baldwin Park. Kept communicating with her all the way and when I finally arrived at her building, no response at all when I ask for the apartment number. Completely ghosted. I tried calling and texting several times all with absolutely no response. After waiting for 25 minutes I finally gave up.

I really wish I could put up a great report about her because I was really excited to see her after all of the Fantastic reviews from my senior Brothers. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A little upset because it completely wasted about 2 hours of my day. I really wish these women would be more respectful of our time as they would want us to be of theirs.I caved today and took some medicine for my hurt arm and fell asleep! I will make it up to you I promise!

Love allie.

DirkDig1
08-10-18, 17:55
She is a little thicker that Winnie Cooper but I see where your going. $. 4 for the HH.Thanks for the info, so she's actually a little pricier than a lie. I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with Allie so I could see what all the hype was about. Allie is a little cutie and a lot of fun. She's not a college Hardbody but then again neither am I any more. She's more of your buddies 20 something year old cute daughter you want to bang LOL. Ali was easy to communicate with found her place she asked for the weirdest request I've ever gotten. Some of you guys must be really wacko, she asked and I quote "will you promise to not pee in my bathtub or on my floor, because two separate clients have done that today and I've had to clean up messes". This girl definitely has flute playing skills, with good dirty talk, nice eye contact and even the obligatory exaggeration of how big your cock is. Did the various positions overall a very nice date, I think her greatest skill is the BBBJ, you can definitely tell she has had plenty of practice. Well worth the time very reasonable rates, most likely will repeat.

RunnerGuy
08-10-18, 18:44

I really wish I could put up a great report about her because I was really excited to see her after all of the Fantastic reviews from my senior Brothers. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A little upset because it completely wasted about 2 hours of my day. I really wish these women would be more respectful of our time as they would want us to be of theirs.It seems odd she would do that especially with the recent positive reviews. I saw her a few weeks ago and communication was good as she let me know we would be starting a little late as she had cleaning people over. Yes, she is a neat freak as I didn't have to ask the apt# as I could see the cleaning people leaving her place.

She seems to be on the forum often so hopefully she'll make it up to you.

BuffGuy111
08-10-18, 18:49

I really wish I could put up a great report about her because I was really excited to see her after all of the Fantastic reviews from my senior Brothers. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A little upset because it completely wasted about 2 hours of my day. I really wish these women would be more respectful of our time as they would want us to be of theirs.Maybe she's pissed off right now. Lmfao. Oh I kill myself sometimes. I'm just teasing Allie.

OrlFun
08-10-18, 18:53
Ok, Allie texted me and gave me a very believable explanation of what happened and an offer to make it up to me. I'll be giving it another go and hopefully join the throngs of happy Allie visitors.

I really wish I could put up a great report about her because I was really excited to see her after all of the Fantastic reviews from my senior Brothers. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A little upset because it completely wasted about 2 hours of my day. I really wish these women would be more respectful of our time as they would want us to be of theirs.

AllieCutie
08-10-18, 19:00
It seems odd she would do that especially with the recent positive reviews. I saw her a few weeks ago and communication was good as she let me know we would be starting a little late as she had cleaning people over. Yes, she is a neat freak as I didn't have to ask the apt# as I could see the cleaning people leaving her place.

She seems to be on the forum often so hopefully she'll make it up to you.Caved and took Medicine for my injury and not being able to sleep at nights hit and I fell asleep. Definitely will be making it up to him.

Allie.

Nortel Jones
08-10-18, 20:05
Stopped in to see AllieCutie today. We texted back and forth as I progressed to my destination. When I was close I was given the address but, I had a typical nervous / dyslexic moment because I ended up walking around the wrong and nonexistant location for about 5 minutes. Finally, figured it all out and she came out on the porch to meet me. She is a very easy going chick. Made small talk about this site the forums and members. Then upstairs we went. Found ourselves in a pretty bare room. Just a mattress on the floor and an entertainment center with some game consoles. I dropped an envelope on the console and started the disrobeing first. After jr was out in the wild, she followed the leader. I'm not into kissing but, some nice cuddling and nipple play, and petting the kitty followed. She reciprocated by working on jr. Moved on to wrapping up jr (at my request) and her dropping to her knees. Said she loved taking care of that part of the deal. Looked up at me with those nice eyes and started bottoming me out in the back of her throat. It was amazing! I though what the hell, might as well get comfortable and laid down on the mattress. She continued to lick on the berrys and tap the back of her throat on the swizzlestick. Before things got to far along, I asked her to put on her heels that I previously ask to be available. We walked over to the closet and I selected a nice black strappy pair for her to put on. As she was slipping them on I reached over and slipped on a second raincoat over the top of the first. I wanted this to be a far game. Back to the mattress where I attempted to mount her from behind jocky style. Afterwards, I did realize I forgot to pull the hair, smack the rear, and yell giddyup. She is the tightest I have ever had! Previous post are so true! After finally getting it in and a few strokes, I asked her for some lube. She ran downstairs to get some and I got watch from above as that cute little ass and tits bounced down the stairs in heels. She came back up, lube was applied, she hit the mattress on all fours, jr was successfuly introduced to kitty again. I spread the heels apart, gripped the oh so nice hips and began to slay the cat with my lightsaber. I tried my best to put up a productive fight and even thought "use the force" in my mind. In the end, ended up blowing out the lower unit. She offered me a towel and to use the shower which I did. Got myself back together and was down the road. 30 m and 5 X Andrews. Overall, the place is in a safe area, its very clean and the service is top notch! You are definatly missing out if you don't see her.

Chris5
08-10-18, 20:32
Had the PRIVILEGE of seeing the lovely, amazing MarinaGFE. Amazing thick thighs and body, if you love thickness & Latina MILFs then I 1000% recommend!

Short, about 5', full breasts, silkiest skin ALL OVER, great taste and smell, shaved kitty and a great Latina butt worth worshipping!

Located off I /4 & sea world area, easy parking, safe and discreet apartment complex, numbered buildings are a pain to find but she was patient.

Performance was A+, BBBJ, covered FS mish, doggy then BBBJCIMWS? Treat her great, she really works with you and moans during BBBJ. I will repeat, hopefully for an hour next time. I had to settle for half due to her schedule.

-Milo.I love those big fucking tits!!

C5.

CssnPilot
08-10-18, 22:46

-Milo.Two things I want to add to this, she is really a nice person and really know how to kiss.

Pilot.

MiloHibiscus
08-10-18, 22:53
Definitely! Very passionate woman!

Two things I want to add to this, she is really a nice person and really know how to kiss.

Pilot.

BellaBbw88
08-11-18, 01:41
[Deleted by Admin] Going to reply to all these post so it's know that it's not BellaBBW he's talking about.

No, if you want to say something like this then report the post and I'll append your comments to it.

A2

Kaityx
08-11-18, 10:04
I would love to play with her puppies but the stars hasn't aligned to make it happen. I'm going to keep trying though.

See you soon Katyx!

GR.See you soon! .

SexxyTalena
08-11-18, 17:18
Odin, I saw her sometime back. Nice girl, no drama, I felt very safe. Has gained some weight since then I believe, but services where good for the tariff.

PG.You were just as awesome.

DreamForever69
08-11-18, 19:15
Finally set up a dream with Allie for Saturday evening. Time was set up yesterday and I PM her 2 hours in advance to make sure we are still on and get her address. Our entire dialogue was through PMs. Crickets. Finally get a reply 17 minutes after our session was supposed to start. Basically the same excuse she gave the other monger yesterday: Arm hurts, no sleep. Etc. Just let me know IN ADVANCE if you can't make it. Not that hard. And after reading what she wrote in rat trap, in addition to her going dark exploits, maybe something else is going on. Just hope she doesn't end up another statistic.

Chris5
08-11-18, 19:17
Just wanted to see if I could attach an image with my post. Great way to end a Friday with some DT oral surgery. And as usual makes sure she gets all that protein shake down the hatch. Have a good weekend boys.Now that's a image I love fucking seeing! A hooker blowing a trick in his car, back of her head bobbing up and down and swallowing cum!

Outstanding pic dude!

C5.

Chris5
08-11-18, 19:19
I would love to play with her puppies but the stars hasn't aligned to make it happen. I'm going to keep trying though.

See you soon Katyx!

GR.Who is this Katyx or whatever her name is, who is she Brother? Any pic's?

C5.

OrlandoWeb
08-11-18, 22:58
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58880&cityid=98

I have been talking with her for a bit. She keeps asking me to pick her up in downtown Orlando. Which I do not mind. But need to know if she is legit. If anyone could respond with details, please.

Pinoboy
08-12-18, 02:50
Who is this Katyx or whatever her name is, who is she Brother? Any pic's?

C5.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58333&cityid=98

Spunkee311
08-12-18, 03:16

-Milo.Does she have a new ad? Not seeing it on the sister site.

Jayk012
08-12-18, 05:20
Visiting from NYC. Would love to see someone who is open to bbbjcimnqns and is not afraid of protein LOL.

When I visited Orlando last time, I had a lovely workout session at SweetsGym (happy to share more details via PM). Will probably see her again but want to mix things up as well.

I've read good things about Marina. Anyone else I'm missing?

Jayk012
08-12-18, 05:21
Who is this Katyx or whatever her name is, who is she Brother? Any pic's?

C5.I believe this is the reference.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58333&cityid=98

SirJohn1
08-12-18, 08:28
Horrible experience. Did a double with her and a her friend. Pics are bullshit. Should have walked when the door opened. Ass is more loose than the pussy, total bullshit girl on girl. They were both clean, as in no odd smells or anything.

Save your money!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56564&cityid=98

Du273
08-12-18, 09:19
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58880&cityid=98

I have been talking with her for a bit. She keeps asking me to pick her up in downtown Orlando. Which I do not mind. But need to know if she is legit. If anyone could respond with details, please.I chatted with her a while back but never pulled the trigger. Spoke with a guy who has seen her and said she was legit. He did a car date with her I believe. Well that's all I got for ya. Play safe.

MartinK
08-12-18, 10:52
Any info / review from someone?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58671&cityid=0

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58672&cityid=0

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58673&cityid=0

MiloHibiscus
08-12-18, 12:32
Google the name and she should pop up in Orlando or the sister site, that's how I've found her. Good luck and enjoy.

Does she have a new ad? Not seeing it on the sister site.

Pinoboy
08-12-18, 12:41

I have been talking with her for a bit. She keeps asking me to pick her up in downtown Orlando. Which I do not mind. But need to know if she is legit. If anyone could respond with details, please.100% legit. I've been with her many times already all cardates. Everything is on the menu, but as always YMMV.

MiloHibiscus
08-12-18, 12:56
SexiFun Summer (red head In her 30's near sea world) is pretty good if you like thick MILFs, fair donations and very nice big pierced naturals, GFE. Met her a long time ago but still seems to be on the same great level. Just my opinion.

Visiting from NYC. Would love to see someone who is open to bbbjcimnqns and is not afraid of protein LOL.

When I visited Orlando last time, I had a lovely workout session at SweetsGym (happy to share more details via PM). Will probably see her again but want to mix things up as well.

I've read good things about Marina. Anyone else I'm missing?

MrGoldgerg
08-12-18, 13:40
I don't know what name she used but some guys used to post pics of a girl with the side of her head shaved and I could swear this is the same girl. Maybe some monger encouraged who to move up from the Rookie League and into AA ball. I say that because with her needing a pickup despite advertising, it means she isn't quite earning at a rate to have her own place or room.

Hopefully someone sees this and remembers the girl and can verify if it's the same one.

I have been talking with her for a bit. She keeps asking me to pick her up in downtown Orlando. Which I do not mind. But need to know if she is legit. If anyone could respond with details, please.

Steve Pope
08-12-18, 13:54
Very easy to schedule. 2 hours from call to arrival. Nice clean home, dogs put away, one cat. No smell of cigarettes. Curvy, classy lady mid-40's, easy conversation.

Room setup with massage table, no face donut hole. Wasn't asked for donation up front, amount wasn't discussed. Glad because I walk away before ever paying up-front. She sells cosmetics which are inside the room. I got undressed, she came into room wearing only a thong. I was amazed to see the best most perfect set of DDD's that I have ever seen in my life! Magazines, movies or in person, she tops them all. Thick nipples, soft skin, she really knows how to take care of herself. Enhanced by surgery but very hard to tell. No scars, very natural (& heavy). She ought to get back on stage with those money-makers. Baby oil with standard hand job. No extras, I sure did try but no luck. Nice lady, nice place, best tits you ever see in your life but no extras. 150 is too much for a HE, much more to be had elsewhere for much less, I won't repeat.

BuckNastee
08-12-18, 14:00

I don't know what name she used but some guys used to post pics of a girl with the side of her head shaved and I could swear this is the same girl. Maybe some monger encouraged who to move up from the Rookie League and into AA ball. I say that because with her needing a pickup despite advertising, it means she isn't quite earning at a rate to have her own place or room.

Hopefully someone sees this and remembers the girl and can verify if it's the same one.I called her once. That was the deal it had to be a car date. She's staying some where near orange and I think it was Michigan at the time. That's where she wanted me to pick her up. She want 80 for FS and 60 for CBJ. I turned her down after that outrages price for a car date.

Remy407
08-12-18, 17:31

I have been talking with her for a bit. She keeps asking me to pick her up in downtown Orlando. Which I do not mind. But need to know if she is legit. If anyone could respond with details, please.She is real we meet last week for a car date BBBJ the only inconvenience is that she is near downtown and we had to drive around to find a parking garage.

Jayk012
08-12-18, 18:24
SexiFun Summer (red head In her 30's near sea world) is pretty good if you like thick MILFs, fair donations and very nice big pierced naturals, GFE. Met her a long time ago but still seems to be on the same great level. Just my opinion.Many thanks good sir. Will reach out and report.

Chris5
08-12-18, 19:08
Finally set up a dream with Allie for Saturday evening. Time was set up yesterday and I PM her 2 hours in advance to make sure we are still on and get her address. Our entire dialogue was through PMs. Crickets. Finally get a reply 17 minutes after our session was supposed to start. Basically the same excuse she gave the other monger yesterday: Arm hurts, no sleep. Etc. Just let me know IN ADVANCE if you can't make it. Not that hard. And after reading what she wrote in rat trap, in addition to her going dark exploits, maybe something else is going on. Just hope she doesn't end up another statistic.I hope that arm gets Better Ally. LOL!

C5.

Spunkee311
08-12-18, 19:39
Google the name and she should pop up in Orlando or the sister site, that's how I've found her. Good luck and enjoy.Thanks guys. Guess I had the spelling wrong. But she looks right up my alley http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58591&cityid=98.

Looks like she is very well liked and has great reviews from everyone here. Her and Jersey girl are on my lists.

Chris5
08-12-18, 21:10
Very easy to schedule. 2 hours from call to arrival. Nice clean home, dogs put away, one cat. No smell of cigarettes. Curvy, classy lady mid-40's, easy conversation.

Room setup with massage table, no face donut hole. Wasn't asked for donation up front, amount wasn't discussed. Glad because I walk away before ever paying up-front. She sells cosmetics which are inside the room. I got undressed, she came into room wearing only a thong. I was amazed to see the best most perfect set of DDD's that I have ever seen in my life! Magazines, movies or in person, she tops them all. Thick nipples, soft skin, she really knows how to take care of herself. Enhanced by surgery but very hard to tell. No scars, very natural (& heavy). She ought to get back on stage with those money-makers. Baby oil with standard hand job. No extras, I sure did try but no luck. Nice lady, nice place, best tits you ever see in your life but no extras. 150 is too much for a HE, much more to be had elsewhere for much less, I won't repeat.150 for a HJ is the definition of pure insanity.

C5.

SlimShady96
08-12-18, 21:17
Any info / review from someone?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58671&cityid=0

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58672&cityid=0

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58673&cityid=0I think you should TOFTT and report back, then and not until then will most of us start to take you serious, but damn she does look good, let us know how she rolls, thanks bro, deuces SS96.

Rudiger
08-12-18, 21:56

Hopefully someone sees this and remembers the girl and can verify if it's the same one.Are you thinking of Desiree? She used to have the side of her head shaved. She was one of the friendliest girls on The Trail and is missed, but probably best she retired.

Pinoboy
08-12-18, 22:39
Are you thinking of Desiree? She used to have the side of her head shaved. She was one of the friendliest girls on The Trail and is missed, but probably best she retired.He is referring to Alyssa Rain, sometimes spelled Rayne. Alyssa has the left side of her head shaved. You can find at least a couple of photos I believe in the positive review section if you just type "Alyssa" in the search field. Very fitting name for her IMO, because to me she strikes a close resemblance to Alyssa Milano.

MrGoldgerg
08-12-18, 22:41
I've never seen either one, I just thought maybe Alyssa Rain was same girl from SW thread, not only because of the shaved head but because she was an advertiser needing a ride (meaning stepped up slightly).

Are you thinking of Desiree? She used to have the side of her head shaved. She was one of the friendliest girls on The Trail and is missed, but probably best she retired.

Sexifun
08-12-18, 22:58
SexiFun Summer (red head In her 30's near sea world) is pretty good if you like thick MILFs, fair donations and very nice big pierced naturals, GFE. Met her a long time ago but still seems to be on the same great level. Just my opinion.Just an info update. I have worked hard this past year and I am down to 115 pounds from 165. Still the same fun but new location, I am now in an apartment near seaworld. I am looking for someone to take some new pics asap too!

KanMilk
08-13-18, 09:28
Met this one a couple days ago at a notel close by international. Nice ass lots if tats if that's your thing. Head game is on point. Switched to cover ran through a couple of moves and let go in the bag. Nice chick. Will repeat. $ hh.

H20 Monger
08-13-18, 10:59
Discussion going on over the Brevard forum about the best deepthroat. Ashley is legendary and Tree is energetic and can totally DT (me anyway). But I still think Susan is the best. Even a car date (which I like ) always involves something feeling wonderful.

She's not in Cocoa Beach these days back over to Apopka way mostly. Call her if you want to experience a finely honed skill.

CssnPilot
08-13-18, 11:21
Discussion going on over the Brevard forum about the best deepthroat. Ashley is legendary and Tree is energetic and can totally DT (me anyway). But I still think Susan is the best. Even a car date (which I like ) always involves something feeling wonderful.

She's not in Cocoa Beach these days back over to Apopka way mostly. Call her if you want to experience a finely honed skill.I believe this is the Susan you are talking about. I didn't know she did car dates, always had an incall. Her rates are good, BBBJ is excellent and will swallow if you are good to her. A very nice lady.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/susan-43-fun-full-of-surprises/240349327362

Pilot.

Playfull
08-13-18, 11:26
Car dates freak me out. How can one concentrate? I had a flashlight light up my face way in the teen years.

She is real we meet last week for a car date BBBJ the only inconvenience is that she is near downtown and we had to drive around to find a parking garage.

AllieCutie
08-13-18, 14:32
Stopped in to see AllieCutie today. We texted back and forth as I progressed to my destination. When I was close I was given the address but, I had a typical nervous / dyslexic moment because I ended up walking around the wrong and nonexistant location for about 5 minutes. Finally, figured it all out and she came out on the porch to meet me. She is a very easy going chick. Made small talk about this site the forums and members. Then upstairs we went. Found ourselves in a pretty bare room. Just a mattress on the floor and an entertainment center with some game consoles. I dropped an envelope on the console and started the disrobeing first. After jr was out in the wild, she followed the leader. I'm not into kissing but, some nice cuddling and nipple play, and petting the kitty followed. She reciprocated by working on jr. Moved on to wrapping up jr (at my request) and her dropping to her knees. Said she loved taking care of that part of the deal. Looked up at me with those nice eyes and started bottoming me out in the back of her throat. It was amazing! I though what the hell, might as well get comfortable and laid down on the mattress. She continued to lick on the berrys and tap the back of her throat on the swizzlestick. Before things got to far along, I asked her to put on her heels that I previously ask to be available. We walked over to the closet and I selected a nice black strappy pair for her to put on. As she was slipping them on I reached over and slipped on a second raincoat over the top of the first. I wanted this to be a far game. Back to the mattress where I attempted to mount her from behind jocky style. Afterwards, I did realize I forgot to pull the hair, smack the rear, and yell giddyup. She is the tightest I have ever had! Previous post are so true! After finally getting it in and a few strokes, I asked her for some lube. She ran downstairs to get some and I got watch from above as that cute little ass and tits bounced down the stairs in heels. She came back up, lube was applied, she hit the mattress on all fours, jr was successfuly introduced to kitty again. I spread the heels apart, gripped the oh so nice hips and began to slay the cat with my lightsaber. I tried my best to put up a productive fight and even thought "use the force" in my mind. In the end, ended up blowing out the lower unit. She offered me a towel and to use the shower which I did. Got myself back together and was down the road. 30 m and 5 X Andrews. Overall, the place is in a safe area, its very clean and the service is top notch! You are definatly missing out if you don't see her.Thanks hunny for the awesome review!! Had a blast with you. Can't wait until next time.

Love.

Allie.

Steve Pope
08-13-18, 14:43
I believe this is the Susan you are talking about. I didn't know she did car dates, always had an incall. Her rates are good, BBBJ is excellent and will swallow if you are good to her. A very nice lady.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/susan-43-fun-full-of-surprises/240349327362

Pilot.Susan has the very best head game I've had in quite a while. No muss, no fuss, keeps it deep and takes CIM without spilling a drop! Excellent talent to value ratio, a full 9/10. Would highly recommend. She works it hard and deep. No BS or games either. She isn't a looker but my one-eyed snake is blind, he don't care!

BraddyWestSide
08-13-18, 15:38
Recently saw Allie and let me say. Oh my god. What a sweetie she is and such a top tier provider! All the board hype is true. She's a doll and deserves all the best. Go see her, act like a gentleman, and you'll be greatly rewarded!

Ftrain
08-13-18, 15:39
Met this one a couple days ago at a notel close by international. Nice ass lots if tats if that's your thing. Head game is on point. Switched to cover ran through a couple of moves and let go in the bag. Nice chick. Will repeat. $ hh.She is one of the best I've seen.

Tbuc1
08-13-18, 15:47
Allie, tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full.

Ftrain
08-13-18, 16:01
Looking for good providers in Kissimmee area thanks.

AllieCutie
08-13-18, 16:10
Recently saw Allie and let me say. Oh my god. What a sweetie she is and such a top tier provider! All the board hype is true. She's a doll and deserves all the best. Go see her, act like a gentleman, and you'll be greatly rewarded!I had sooo much fun with you! You are definitely on my list of clients I want to see over and over agin!! Can't wait until next time!!

Love Allie.

Du273
08-13-18, 17:54
I've never seen either one, I just thought maybe Alyssa Rain was same girl from SW thread, not only because of the shaved head but because she was an advertiser needing a ride (meaning stepped up slightly).I asked her if she was at some point a SW she said nope never has been. She does I believe mostly car dates. She has a cool look we've chatted but I haven't had her over yet. But probably will she has some good reviews. Play safe.

Chris5
08-13-18, 18:28
I asked her if she was at some point a SW she said nope never has been. She does I believe mostly car dates. She has a cool look we've chatted but I haven't had her over yet. But probably will she has some good reviews. Play safe.She has been on Paradise Trail many times.

C5.

Spooner1
08-13-18, 18:31
I've never seen either one, I just thought maybe Alyssa Rain was same girl from SW thread, not only because of the shaved head but because she was an advertiser needing a ride (meaning stepped up slightly).Seen her for a lunch break, place is off the exit for pick up. Not the best neighborhood but, I picked her up and headed to local big buildings with a free parking garage. I gave her a protein shake and returned her home. Day time no worries I'd be cautious about my surroundings at night with the pick up and drop off. She's real, pics posted were probably one of her better days, but I was in a pinch and got what I needed.

WavyZay
08-13-18, 19:42
Decided to TOFTT to start the week. Texted to set up meeting near airport. She was actually shopping in one of the strip mall. So I park and she comes out shortly. She was a tall one I must admit. Settled in near by for a car meeting. She made a very decent first impression. Gave a BBJ no hands with a little DT. I've been pretty active this past weekend but still was able to blow a sample size load in side that mouf. She caught it and disposed it into a cup. I may repeat on this one since the oral surgery only cost my insurance. 3.

Will share info for anyone providing digits for Heritage Nicole or Bunny.

Pinoboy
08-13-18, 21:32
Decided to TOFTT to start the week. Texted to set up meeting near airport. She was actually shopping in one of the strip mall. So I park and she comes out shortly. She was a tall one I must admit. Settled in near by for a car meeting. She made a very decent first impression. Gave a BBJ no hands with a little DT. I've been pretty active this past weekend but still was able to blow a sample size load in side that mouf. She caught it and disposed it into a cup. I may repeat on this one since the oral surgery only cost my insurance. 3.

Will share info for anyone providing digits for Heritage Nicole or Bunny.Looks a lot like Elizabeth from the sister site who claims best headache relief in town. If so, I hit her up last week and picked her up at the Walmart on Orange and Michigan. Big girl for sure. Borderline BBW and 6'0" tall according to her. Was planning on just a cardate, but it was her idea to get a room so I figured why not. First tried the Days Inn on OBT. Apparently they wanted over 100 bucks for a night so we ended up getting a room at the not so Royal Inn. Of course she paid for the room. I had zero intention of going FS so just went for BBBJ as planned and was not disappointed. Admittedly, she's not much to look at in the attractiveness department, but she makes up for it with her personality and mouth skills, although I'm pretty sure I won't be repeating. Damage.

Was. 40.

MiMan001
08-13-18, 21:37
Had the opportunity to see Allie again last week. She was very accommodating on time, as I was flying back into MCO on a summer afternoon. Kept in touch via text before last flight. And once on the ground. Everything was on time. And the excitement for the day was fortunately confined to my dream. Had a great time once again. And looking forward to another visit. As others have said, treat her right, and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I woke up from my extended dream with a smile on my face. Thank you again Allie!

Pinoboy
08-13-18, 22:01
Met this one a couple days ago at a notel close by international. Nice ass lots if tats if that's your thing. Head game is on point. Switched to cover ran through a couple of moves and let go in the bag. Nice chick. Will repeat. $ hh.Met with her several months ago. I had told her through text that I like my BJ's rough and very sloppy. She delivered on that request for sure as she straight up worked my cock with her mouth like she was trying to kill it! She was right up there with the Latina with glasses who went by the name of Shy who sadly has since retired I think, although Shy still holds the edge because her extreme gagging (actually puked a couple times and just kept going like a boss) was just fucking insane! Also, Angela4 U does not allow CIM. At least she didn't back when I saw her. Whereas Shy would swallow everything. I never repeated with Angela4 U though because she just wasn't what I was expecting appearance-wise.

Spunkee311
08-13-18, 23:27
Has anyone ever had this Jasmin? I've seen her around and tried texting her before. She told me she got a hotel and the day I texted her, she went silent. Now I see her posting back up again. Said she has a home near Semoran and 408. Any experiences with her? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57204&cityid=98.

BBC386
08-14-18, 00:08

Will share info for anyone providing digits for Heritage Nicole or Bunny.Who's the provider? Considering the thread you posted this I assume she's on the sister site.

Omar1979
08-14-18, 00:19
Car dates freak me out. How can one concentrate? I had a flashlight light up my face way in the teen years.For that exact reason.

Jayk012
08-14-18, 02:35
Looks a lot like Elizabeth from the sister site who claims best headache relief in town. If so, I hit her up last week and picked her up at the Walmart on Orange and Michigan. Big girl for sure. Borderline BBW and 6'0" tall according to her. Was planning on just a cardate, but it was her idea to get a room so I figured why not. First tried the Days Inn on OBT. Apparently they wanted over 100 bucks for a night so we ended up getting a room at the not so Royal Inn. Of course she paid for the room. I had zero intention of going FS so just went for BBBJ as planned and was not disappointed. Admittedly, she's not much to look at in the attractiveness department, but she makes up for it with her personality and mouth skills, although I'm pretty sure I won't be repeating. Damage.

Was. 40.+1 on this. Posts as Madsock on sister site. Met her for outcall session. She is very tall and was friendly. Good BBBJCIM although I may have busted too huge a load so she couldn't keep it in. . 8 and I gave her. 2 for a tip since we went for a 2 x session and she had to drive 40 minutes to get to me.

FWIW she mentioned she works with other girls as well (2 blondes) so may be down for a doubles session. I'm heading out of town soon but I'll report back if I manage to do a doubles session.

Omnipotent
08-14-18, 06:52
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.

WavyZay
08-14-18, 07:26
Looks a lot like Elizabeth from the sister site who claims best headache relief in town. If so, I hit her up last week and picked her up at the Walmart on Orange and Michigan. Big girl for sure. Borderline BBW and 6'0" tall according to her. Was planning on just a cardate, but it was her idea to get a room so I figured why not. First tried the Days Inn on OBT. Apparently they wanted over 100 bucks for a night so we ended up getting a room at the not so Royal Inn. Of course she paid for the room. I had zero intention of going FS so just went for BBBJ as planned and was not disappointed. Admittedly, she's not much to look at in the attractiveness department, but she makes up for it with her personality and mouth skills, although I'm pretty sure I won't be repeating. Damage.

Was. 40.Yes, that's her. Cool personality and I dig the glasses.

EmptySpot
08-14-18, 12:52
Had a date with her a few weeks back, sorry for late report. Very nice and pretty girl. Was growing her hair back on the side at the time. Picked her up near downtown and headed to the Geneva. Very nice performance overall including BBBJ, rimming and all the positions. We were there for an hour and 2 rounds for a reasonable donation.

Whydou Care
08-14-18, 13:00
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.She had family in town up till a week or so ago.

Azztro
08-14-18, 13:06
Heard good things about her and wanted to check it out. Set up appointment for the this morning. Advised her I would confirm before heading out. Crickets after three texts. I guess she must be getting plenty of business. I hate time wasters. Especially when they make they same amount of coin as a thoracic surgeon.

Omar1979
08-14-18, 13:12

Will share info for anyone providing digits for Heritage Nicole or Bunny.I don't have Heritage Nicole but I do have bunny. Just a heads up she has really bad teeth.

Razorr99
08-14-18, 13:14
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.I've had great luck with her. She's one of my ATFs. Absolutely insatiable.

MITransplant
08-14-18, 14:53
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with her so we will see what happens. However, I just found out today that her roomate isn't liking the coming and goings of visitors so that may be putting a damper on things.

Nortel Jones
08-14-18, 17:25
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.I've noticed the same random responsiveness that you have. Still trying to determine schedule so I can match up to it.

Spooner1
08-14-18, 18:00
Very boring work day, lead to me reading the forum, lead to me needing to relax, lead to me seeing Jersey, lead to me being extremely relaxed as she comes as advertised, plenty of reviews just thought I'd note mine as well.

World Peace
08-14-18, 18:38
This is a bit whack. My many experiences with Allie have been the exact opposite mate.

- clean shaved, immaculate scent and very good appearance.

- she's always so good at helping with fantasy needs.

- never smelled like smoke for me, and also there's not many who don't smoke pot; SW or hobbyists so that's irrelevant.

YYMV; you get what you give. With both your personality and roses.

A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.

World Peace
08-14-18, 18:42
Susan is not all that so you didn't miss out.

- dodgy location; dirty and messy: shared with a relative.

- kills the mood with chit chat about other guys she's seen and their fantasies.

- doeant look as good as photos.

Save your coins for better service IMO.

Heard good things about her and wanted to check it out. Set up appointment for the this morning. Advised her I would confirm before heading out. Crickets after three texts. I guess she must be getting plenty of business. I hate time wasters. Especially when they make they same amount of coin as a thoracic surgeon.

Remy407
08-14-18, 19:11
Just finished my dream with this spinner. Great girl the dream started with a very wet BBBJ and a she was trying to dt also, after that the rain cover when on and she stated with cg, reverse cg back to BBBJ and finished with mish. She does have a room at int dr until Thursday. I will repeat as often as I can.

LexRyde
08-14-18, 20:09
Has anyone ever had this Jasmin? I've seen her around and tried texting her before. She told me she got a hotel and the day I texted her, she went silent. Now I see her posting back up again. Said she has a home near Semoran and 408. Any experiences with her? - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57204&cityid=98I've only seen her for a massage as she told me she dislikes sex but likes giving "massages". She's very chatty, was kind of spunky with attitude. Not great massage, decent HJ HE. I would repeat if it was a dull day. I'm not sure if anything else is on menu besides getting in her underwear.

SexyMaster
08-14-18, 23:42
Going into my second post and review, I will talk about the dream I had this evening with Mere aka Sexiimerexo.

I choose her since she was well reviewed in the forums and lived up to her reputation. She was good at communicating through text and gave me a sense of ease the whole time. She gave me directions to the place she was working from and was easy going and friendly the entire time.

As soon as I got to her door, my dream began. Having a great conversation and telling her how I am returning to this hobby, not sure for how long, but was glad she was part of the journey. I took advantage of her Tuesday New client special she had for hh and gave. 80 coins for the ride. We chatted a little more before we got to business.

She really has a nice body and booty I just loved grabbing. Her kissing skills are the best I felt out of the past providers I worked with back in 2012. I take that comment seriously since kissing is an art form only a few I have seen truly have that gift. We started with a great BBJ that led to her putting on cover RCG, CC, Mish, doggy, jock, and finished in the cover standup doggy. She is a trooper through out the whole time. We chatted as we got dressed before I left.

I had a fun time and felt she was someone I would repeat again in the future as it was all smooth experience.

NightAudit
08-15-18, 02:52
I saw Bellawets this early am. Looking very beautiful and awesome tats.

Sexifun
08-15-18, 03:31
Next one in line will b sexifun and inputs on this one from the senior member will b appreciated.It's the best way to reach me and I guarantee to impress. Kisses Sexifun summer.

Sexifun
08-15-18, 03:35
A few days ago I had a date with Summer (SexiFun) in Kissimmee. From Melbourne, it's an hour and fifteen minutes, give or take, depending on traffic, straight out Hwy 192. Communication was excellent. I booked the date a few days before on Sunday. She asked me to remind her on the day prior to the date, which I did. It was the typical address before and room number upon arrival arrangement. She was freshly showered and ready for my 2:00 pm arrival. When the door opened I was greeted by an almost 5' tall redhead with a kiss and a hug. I brought her some shampoo, conditioner and body wash along with some homemade brownies I made the night before. I put her donation inside a card I made from sexy cartoons and placed it on the dresser. She never checked the envelope. It remained unopened on the dresser until we were done. That was a nice touch. Her rates are as advertised in her USA ad, an hour of companionship for 140. I rounded it up to 150. Summer is about 20-25 pounds lighter than the pictures in her ads. She said she's been working out and watching her diet. She even pointed out the beginning of some ab development. Although there were two cats in the room, had I not actually seen them, I wouldn't have known they were there. She smokes but there wasn't even a hint of smoke in the room or on her breath. Summer is a kisser for sure, both LFK and DFK. She's also pretty flexible and can switch positions remarkably quick. DATY, BBBJ and CFS all available. There was no rushing, no phone ringing or any other distractions. She made sure I was the center of her attention. Hell, I had a lot of fun just playing with her boobs. After we got cleaned up, I invited her to an early dinner and she graciously accepted. We went to Applebee's and had an enjoyable meal with some great conversation. After dinner we said our goodbyes, I dropped her off and pointed the RWmobile east toward Melbourne and headed back. Summer, I hope you enjoyed the brownies.I enjoyed everything about that day and hope you can come see at my new location in sea world area of Orlando. Private apartment now. Kisses, summer. Ladies this gent gets it and I highly recommend.

RunnerGuy
08-15-18, 08:12
I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with her so we will see what happens. However, I just found out today that her roomate isn't liking the coming and goings of visitors so that may be putting a damper on things.I just visited her yesterday for the first time in a couple of months. She's a little further away now that she moved to Sanford but it's a much nicer incall as its cleaner and she doesn't smoke inside anymore. Great time was had as usual.

I think she only wants a few regulars at this time as she doesn't advertise.

HappyInFlordia
08-15-18, 08:18
I've had great luck with her. She's one of my ATFs. Absolutely insatiable.Well thanks to HeWolf for her digits have been texting back and fourth for a while have made several Appts and she always seems to have a problem the last being this past Monday text at 10:00 as plsnned and silent text back to thank her for screwing up my day her response had a death in the family Responded sorry to hear LOL.

WilliamMstrs
08-15-18, 09:20
Heard good things about her and wanted to check it out. Set up appointment for the this morning. Advised her I would confirm before heading out. Crickets after three texts. I guess she must be getting plenty of business. I hate time wasters. Especially when they make they same amount of coin as a thoracic surgeon.All she has going for her is her hyped headache skills. I say hyped because it is garden variety slurpee time, not the toe curling, holy shit hold on to the handrails type of ride. Ride? Not much either. She talks like she swallowed a parrot and she looks older than her pics. Plus she goes silent at the drop of a hat and leaves you stuck looking for plan B. Want a good time go for Jersey. Headache skills will make you be thankfull you are a man, and her bed skills will make you go back for more. Leave this one down the list of backup plans, a plan K or L, not B.

CssnPilot
08-15-18, 09:40
Heard good things about her and wanted to check it out. Set up appointment for the this morning. Advised her I would confirm before heading out. Crickets after three texts. I guess she must be getting plenty of business. I hate time wasters. Especially when they make they same amount of coin as a thoracic surgeon.Is this the Susan you are talking about?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59198&cityid=98

Pilot.

Omar1979
08-15-18, 09:54
Seems to be the ultimate YMMV. Is this the same one that was known as Apopka Susan or is there a chance of another Susan?

PhotoMan343
08-15-18, 09:56
This is a bit whack. My many experiences with Allie have been the exact opposite mate.

- clean shaved, immaculate scent and very good appearance.

- she's always so good at helping with fantasy needs.

- never smelled like smoke for me, and also there's not many who don't smoke pot; SW or hobbyists so that's irrelevant.

YYMV; you get what you give. With both your personality and roses.There is no way that is Allie? You don't have one detail correct.

JerseyGirl
08-15-18, 10:40
Very boring work day, lead to me reading the forum, lead to me needing to relax, lead to me seeing Jersey, lead to me being extremely relaxed as she comes as advertised, plenty of reviews just thought I'd note mine as well.It was a pleasure meeting you, thanks for choosing me to relax with you.

Azztro
08-15-18, 11:35
Is this the Susan you are talking about?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59198&cityid=98

Pilot.Yes, that's the one. I really like mature providers so she caught my attention. Seems like there is less chance that they are addicts with track marks and sores. I really don't like the idea of funding the source of anyone's untimely demise.

Muff Luva
08-15-18, 12:19
Has anyone beside Hewolfe had any luck with this chick? I text get a few words and then nothing. A day or 2 later another response and a date then crickets. I've seen her before and had a great time. I know she smokes and drinks heavily but she's now further north and I'd hate to actually get an appointment and drive there to have no response? She says she sick, then better then a bad day etc. Seems everyone likes her friend Kandi though. I might have better luck trying her.She usually responds weekends afternoons and evenings, which may not line up with everyone's schedules.

PedroRulz
08-15-18, 12:28
Thoracic surgeon, they are working with the throat, wouldn't that be an otolaryngologist? I kid.

SexyMaster
08-15-18, 12:48
This is my third post entry. This time I got to work with Marina this late morning. I went for hh, and the donation was 80.

She was pleasant and comfortable to talk too. Made me feel at home and created a friendly relaxing atmosphere when I came in. After some talking, she leads me to her room, started with a gentle massage and on the flip I went into my dream.

Gave me great bbj and I learned a new position I never tried before that almost made want blow my load, so I switched it up. After several positions, I finished in my favorite position which stands up doggy, which was great due to the way her ass arched and I was hitting some excellent angles that makes everything fantastic.

I will repeat, and I recommend to those that like some one who is looking for someone who is easy going and looking for a nice time.

TriBoardMan
08-15-18, 15:05
I've only seen her for a massage as she told me she dislikes sex but likes giving "massages". She's very chatty, was kind of spunky with attitude. Not great massage, decent HJ HE. I would repeat if it was a dull day. I'm not sure if anything else is on menu besides getting in her underwear.Same experience for me. She's pretty attractive and gives a nice HJ but has several times that nothing else is available.

MiMan001
08-15-18, 15:45
There is no way that is Allie? You don't have one detail correct.So not sure if you are really quoting World Peace saying his details were wrong. Or Kiki11 who he was responding to.

I can only speak to my experiences of course. I've seen her twice so far. And both have been very good experiences. And posted here. Along the lines of World Peace's description for sure. And certainly intend to repeat again.

NewGuy01
08-15-18, 16:17
This is my first post, please be gentle. I have been on the site since Ocean Spa. Anyway thanks to all the contributors.

I spent the afternoon with JennyBBW. She has a safe in-call location. I felt very comfortable. Also, she is a good conversationalist and overall nice person.

I opted for the HH / Great experience (DT, CDS), not really a full GFE, but that was at my request. I will definitely repeat.

As always, YMMV.

Peace and love, peace and love.

Vajayjayhunter
08-15-18, 16:30
Saw her this afternoon. Will be on Lee Rd for next couple of days but talking about heading back to Cocoa Beach. I've seen her a bunch. This was a very nice deliberately slow sensual oral session. She's a talker before getting down to business but I'm alright with that. Best non SW value in Orlando.

Yes, that's the one. I really like mature providers so she caught my attention. Seems like there is less chance that they are addicts with track marks and sores. I really don't like the idea of funding the source of anyone's untimely demise.

SlimShady96
08-15-18, 18:23
Saw her this afternoon. Will be on Lee Rd for next couple of days but talking about heading back to Cocoa Beach. I've seen her a bunch. This was a very nice deliberately slow sensual oral session. She's a talker before getting down to business but I'm alright with that. Best non SW value in Orlando.I saw Susan once but her location was not ideal for me, I did like the fact that she delivers as advertised and was easy to set things up, not a junkie, and a few other notable traits, a con was roaming was an upgrade and. Never mind, it just wasn't my thang, if that's your thing you should check out a recent find of mine on the UTR, two girls S downtown area, I have only tried one but it was a better service, better location for me, nothing against Susan.

MarinaGfe
08-16-18, 08:42
This is my third post entry. This time I got to work with Marina this late morning. I went for hh, and the donation was 80.

She was pleasant and comfortable to talk too. Made me feel at home and created a friendly relaxing atmosphere when I came in. After some talking, she leads me to her room, started with a gentle massage and on the flip I went into my dream.

Gave me great bbj and I learned a new position I never tried before that almost made want blow my load, so I switched it up. After several positions, I finished in my favorite position which stands up doggy, which was great due to the way her ass arched and I was hitting some excellent angles that makes everything fantastic.

I will repeat, and I recommend to those that like some one who is looking for someone who is easy going and looking for a nice time.Thank you so much I had a great time with you.

Omnipotent
08-16-18, 10:29
I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with her so we will see what happens. However, I just found out today that her roomate isn't liking the coming and goings of visitors so that may be putting a damper on things.I'm curious if date happened. Yeah, she pretty much bad mouths the poor guy. I guess he wants her for himself. I'm trying to think of who she reminds me of? They was a girl that always had a problem and excuse and I can't remember her name from this board. Same thing though, I'm sick today. I have personal issues, my granpa died for the 4th time. With Adrianna is always something and I mean always something. It's too bad, I've seen her several time and it's outstanding. If she lived closer to central Orlando and had a little organization skills she would make a ton. Has the same skills as Joytoy, LOL. She'll make an appointment for Wednesday then come up with an excuse and then say I can't on Thursdays or fridays until my Capt save a ho leaves. Well I'm giving up until I see some good reviews again. Hate driving to hear crickets etc. Or worse, keeping me from another person who I could have a solid date with.

OdinsBeard78
08-16-18, 19:01
Well I didn't make the AMP trip yet but did want to treat myself today. Sabrina is a well reviewed provider and for good reason. Visited her today and started with a nice actual massage, very relaxing. So relaxing that it put me to sleep and I fell into a dream where this sexy german girl did all the things good providers do to make you feel amazing. Great BBBJ, kissing and caressing me and me rolling her onto her back to enjoy her the same way. She has a beautiful bald kitty (and her cat is cool too) DATY was sweet (she seemed to enjoy it) smooth body and great perky breasts that bounced when she rode the Jr. Beard CG and RCG. After seeing that back end bounce I decided that I needed to get her into K9 and lost it deep in the hat. I sat there reveling in the moment as she slowly continued to back and forth on me for a few more moments of post launch stamina. I could not believe how tight she was (I'm just average sized dude) I honestly got concerned at one point that she may have pulled the hat off, which I know isn't possible but I just felt that good. A great personality, nice clean place in a nice area. We even talked a little nerd, as she actually got the name reference. She provided clean up and few extra hugs and kisses to the door. The sound of traffic awoke me from the dream but I felt amazing after.

Did I mention she actually give a good massage? I will definitely add her to my list of providers that I repeat with. She provided great service. Good thing she's not closer to me I might go broke. As I'm still kind young on the board, I'd tell new mongers to try to build up their cred with some of these well reviewed providers. Just be cool.

Critterbug66
08-16-18, 21:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You wasted your biannual post on this?

A2

CssnPilot
08-16-18, 22:02
Her kissing skills are the best I felt out of the past providers I worked with back in 2012. I take that comment seriously since kissing is an art form only a few I have seen truly have that gift.I saw Mere yesterday and she is the best kisser I have seen in a long time. She is a true girlfriend experience.

Pilot.

Hawkeye49
08-17-18, 07:06
I think this is who the gentleman is talking about. At least I'm hoping this is the one!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57701&cityid=98So I'm curious if anyone has actually had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and she responded to my texts and then went totally silent. I see she's still running ads so I'm assuming someone's getting in. If it's fun I would definitely like to know if persistence is the key.

Just Cruzin
08-17-18, 07:36
Anyone connected or tried to connect with this one?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59242&cityid=98

Thanks in advance.

JC.

Remy407
08-17-18, 07:58
Another beautiful dream with Mere and like her add says she will go from GFE to BBBJCIM without a problem. If you have not see her you need to go try.

Next will try to meet Sabrina T. Sabrina if you see this review please send me a pm baby so we can schedule something.

RobertEarlong
08-17-18, 09:27
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58031&cityid=98Saw her a couple of days ago. She is definitely at least 35 lbs over what is in her ad. She gives great BBBJ, we did multiple positions, but when she was in cowgirl, she got tired and that is my favorite position. When the hour came up, I still had not popped and she had to leave. Don't think I'll be seeing her again. I did outcall so my price was hefty.

PopperOrland
08-17-18, 10:24
I had I dream with this spinner she was staying at a hotel on I drive. Got to her room and started with a lfk and she whent Dow to meet it. Man she gave me one of the best BBBJ Her tongue swirl on jr head almost made me finish earlier. Told her to come to the top o a rcg and she rode me to the completing I will repeat just for the BBBJ.

SabrinaT
08-17-18, 10:30
Well I didn't make the AMP trip yet but did want to treat myself today. Sabrina is a well reviewed provider and for good reason. Visited her today and started with a nice actual massage, very relaxing. So relaxing that it put me to sleep and I fell into a dream where this sexy german girl did all the things good providers do to make you feel amazing. Great BBBJ, kissing and caressing me and me rolling her onto her back to enjoy her the same way. She has a beautiful bald kitty (and her cat is cool too) DATY was sweet (she seemed to enjoy it) smooth body and great perky breasts that bounced when she rode the Jr. Beard CG and RCG. After seeing that back end bounce I decided that I needed to get her into K9 and lost it deep in the hat. I sat there reveling in the moment as she slowly continued to back and forth on me for a few more moments of post launch stamina. I could not believe how tight she was (I'm just average sized dude) I honestly got concerned at one point that she may have pulled the hat off, which I know isn't possible but I just felt that good. A great personality, nice clean place in a nice area. We even talked a little nerd, as she actually got the name reference. She provided clean up and few extra hugs and kisses to the door. The sound of traffic awoke me from the dream but I felt amazing after.

Did I mention she actually give a good massage? I will definitely add her to my list of providers that I repeat with. She provided great service. Good thing she's not closer to me I might go broke. As I'm still kind young on the board, I'd tell new mongers to try to build up their cred with some of these well reviewed providers. Just be cool.Thanks so much for coming to see me Odin! I'm very honored that you chose my company your greatness LOL.

I had a lot of fun with you and my kitty likes you too. I'll see you again soon.

Xoxo.

Sabrina T.

Jonah1
08-17-18, 10:55
Anyone connected or tried to connect with this one?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59242&cityid=98

Thanks in advance.

JC.From the AD I am leaning toward fantasy land. If she is real, the line will be long, like to DeLand.

LV426
08-17-18, 11:03
So I'm curious if anyone has actually had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and she responded to my texts and then went totally silent. I see she's still running ads so I'm assuming someone's getting in. If it's fun I would definitely like to know if persistence is the key.I am not helping by saying that I didn't see her, but I had the same experience as you did. We texted back and forth for a little and then. Nothing.

Remy407
08-17-18, 15:50
Saw her a couple of days ago. She is definitely at least 35 lbs over what is in her ad. She gives great BBBJ, we did multiple positions, but when she was in cowgirl, she got tired and that is my favorite position. When the hour came up, I still had not popped and she had to leave. Don't think I'll be seeing her again. I did outcall so my price was hefty.I called her last Edmonton see if we could meet but she gave me so much attitude over the phone that unsaid forget about. There is plenty of fish on thpsea.

Yankee Doodle
08-17-18, 16:41
Doodle has been visiting family out of town, who are these new ones? I can't find any reports? Daisyyy, LovelyHanah, MissMimi (are those nipple tats real? NicoleSnowBunny, Deziah, SweetSassy, whew! So much pussy, so little time. Hoping to hear. Yd.

UtahLegend
08-17-18, 18:35
She must be popular as I tried to book with her twice, and she was booked both times?

FredJones1572
08-17-18, 21:32
Had a nice car dream with Alyssa last night. After a bit of texting back and forth we agreed on a place to meet. Had a huge headache so opted for the BBBJ / CIM.

She treated daddy very well.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58880

Fred.

C Fombarlet
08-17-18, 22:13
Doodle has been visiting family out of town, who are these new ones? I can't find any reports? Daisyyy, LovelyHanah, MissMimi (are those nipple tats real? NicoleSnowBunny, Deziah, SweetSassy, whew! So much pussy, so little time. Hoping to hear. Yd.I have seen Deziah several times. She's petite and pretty. She offers a variety of options from massage to fetish to escorting. I've dealt with her primarily through massage. Very erotic. She's been a dependable provider for a long time.

I'm curious about MissMimi myself.

Christian.

TicoRico
08-18-18, 01:47
Doodle has been visiting family out of town, who are these new ones? I can't find any reports? Daisyyy, LovelyHanah, MissMimi (are those nipple tats real? NicoleSnowBunny, Deziah, SweetSassy, whew! So much pussy, so little time. Hoping to hear. Yd.I saw mimi when I was in wpb last weekend. Utr sexy girl pleaser but pricey. Not GFE. If she comes up to Orlando I would certainly recommend tho. And yes, they are tats and I loved them LOL.

OnTheHuntinFla
08-18-18, 07:39
Needed a good rub and some fun yesterday so I hit up SabrinaT who fit the bill perfectly. As usual, was met at the door with a big hug. Got caught up for a few minutes, then she started to work all the kinks out. Hour passed quickly, but made the most of our time together. Sabrina is a fun, easy going young lady who enjoys what she does. Treat her right, and she will treat you like a king back.

Damage 1. 6 but worth every penny getting those kinks out.

Dnice1
08-18-18, 09:01
She must be popular as I tried to book with her twice, and she was booked both times?Only will get a massage, with upcharge for he.

SweetSassy
08-18-18, 17:01
For sure saw her at my appt on Wednesday said she is now only doing this on the side LOL she sure loves trips trips to the islands LOL.Def a side gig. Thanks for the review.

UtahLegend
08-18-18, 17:32
I appreciate your knowledge.

Only will get a massage, with upcharge for he.

PerfectAss
08-18-18, 17:43
Saw her a couple of days ago. She is definitely at least 35 lbs over what is in her ad. She gives great BBBJ, we did multiple positions, but when she was in cowgirl, she got tired and that is my favorite position. When the hour came up, I still had not popped and she had to leave. Don't think I'll be seeing her again. I did outcall so my price was hefty.She does advertise as Thick and Curvy. Out-call $180 ? The bus system cost two bucks! At least you did better than me when I went to Luxa, all I got was a crappy massage and a HJ! Live and learn!

Omar1979
08-18-18, 18:07
Saw her a couple of days ago. She is definitely at least 35 lbs over what is in her ad. She gives great BBBJ, we did multiple positions, but when she was in cowgirl, she got tired and that is my favorite position. When the hour came up, I still had not popped and she had to leave. Don't think I'll be seeing her again. I did outcall so my price was hefty.Wow, I saw her early in the year and I'd say much more than 35 pounds over she advertised but that was months ago. That was my only complaint as the service was outstanding. If she were thinner I'd repeat because this chica knows what she's doing. Don't blame you for not repeating as getting you to pop was her job.

Bobbybr
08-18-18, 20:15
If you have 4 hours to burn and feel like being lied to repeatedly. Call Susan. Apopka or Altamonte. She says Leaving in 15.2 hours later stuck at gas station but leaving now. 45 minutes later. Can't leave gas station big car accident but on my way now. GPS says 15 minutes. And then vanished lolol. No reply. No show. What are these girls thinking? Don't be rude ladies. Say you aint coming. Then don't respond if needed. Unreal she is cheap on the wallet for a reason. Low dollar lousy customer service operation.

MadisonGuy69
08-18-18, 20:56
It's been a few months since I saw her, wasn't going to do the review because I didn't trust me gut and should have went with my first instinct. I would not give her a horrible review, but I do not agree with the rave reviews on here. I saw one bad review a long time ago that I should have trusted my gut on. The massage is not that great, certainly not AMP quality. She talks a lot, while some guys probably love this I'm not a huge fan. She is heavier in person. Her place wasn't as clean as I like, wasn't horrible. Her breasts are nice, that was the highlight. I was hoping to find a Jaime in Baldwin park again but I didn't find it. Still searching for a go to.

Camera3
08-18-18, 23:40
I learned she loves sushi as much as me so we met at Sushi Lola's on Corine for lunch. Had some volcano role and spicy something I can't remember and laughed a lot. Great conversation. Really good sushi.

Went back to her place and started making out on the couch, lost our clothes and ran through the alphabet. We never made it up stairs. Allie is sweet, sexy, sensual, loves to please and so much more. Love those bedroom eyes.

The girl is addicting. She might be a better attraction than any of the theme parks. I am in Texas on tour for the next week but will be taking her to lunch as soon as I am back.

Play safe,

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58685&cityid=98

RobertEarlong
08-19-18, 12:03
She does advertise as Thick and Curvy. Out-call $180 ? The bus system cost two bucks! At least you did better than me when I went to Luxa, all I got was a crappy massage and a HJ! Live and learn!I don't mind thick and curvy that looks like the pictures of her post, but this was too much for my likes. Damage was $220. I went for it because it was late and I had already set it up.

Fisherman0317
08-20-18, 09:26
She has a new crib down by the airport, quite, really nice. We met up over the weekend after she had settled in. Alex is one cool chick. Aims to please. With a few exceptions, like trip to the isles, she is down for whatever your fancy is. Great at BBBJ and loves it. Has this way of taking your hand and putting it on her head encouraging you to create your own pace. Nice move Alex. She loves to bust her nut too if your hit the right buttons. What a turn on! Finished me off in MISH.

Fun visit and I will repeat.

Tiny dog sunning in the window sill but not a problem. Didn't make a sound.

Her info is in her ad on sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57759&cityid=98

NaughtyBoy1
08-20-18, 09:55
Are you sure that you saw Sabrina T. I never saw a bad review on her. She is the most trustable provider and not heavier. Wondering which Sabrina it is.

NB1.

It's been a few months since I saw her, wasn't going to do the review because I didn't trust me gut and should have went with my first instinct. I would not give her a horrible review, but I do not agree with the rave reviews on here. I saw one bad review a long time ago that I should have trusted my gut on. The massage is not that great, certainly not AMP quality. She talks a lot, while some guys probably love this I'm not a huge fan. She is heavier in person. Her place wasn't as clean as I like, wasn't horrible. Her breasts are nice, that was the highlight. I was hoping to find a Jaime in Baldwin park again but I didn't find it. Still searching for a go to.

Chris5
08-20-18, 10:47
Are you sure that you saw Sabrina T. I never saw a bad review on her. She is the most trustable provider and not heavier. Wondering which Sabrina it is.

NB1.He did say that it was Sabrina T. He's entitled to his opinion and no White Knighting please. All these chicks are YMMV.

C5.

Chris5
08-20-18, 10:56
Her rate's are 100/120/180!! Lmao!!

This ugly chick was on Paradise Trail a few months ago sucking dick for 20 buck's! Yet another example of a street Walker who grabs a room and then charge's outrageous prices! No fucking way! Don't pay those ridiculous rate's to this rat faced hooker.

C5.

MadisonGuy69
08-20-18, 11:47

NB1.Yes, she had one other not great review that was spot on with how I felt. Her photos are definitely old. I just see all the great reviews, just trying to say not everyone is going back for seconds. But I can see how she is some people's cup of tea.

Orlo69
08-20-18, 11:53
It must of been a very off day for her. Her place was very clean and picked up last time I saw her. Very cool chick and hygiene was superb freshly showered. Not saying you didn't experience your dream, just saying it is very unusual for her.

Orlo69.

AllieCutie
08-20-18, 12:42
I learned she loves sushi as much as me so we met at Sushi Lola's on Corine for lunch. Had some volcano role and spicy something I can't remember and laughed a lot. Great conversation. Really good sushi.

Went back to her place and started making out on the couch, lost our clothes and ran through the alphabet. We never made it up stairs. Allie is sweet, sexy, sensual, loves to please and so much more. Love those bedroom eyes.

The girl is addicting. She might be a better attraction than any of the theme parks. I am in Texas on tour for the next week but will be taking her to lunch as soon as I am back.

Play safe,

C3.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58685&cityid=98I have so much fun with you every time! You just know how to control me. Can't wait until your back!

Love.

Allie.

Chris5
08-20-18, 12:56
Yes, she had one other not great review that was spot on with how I felt. Her photos are definitely old. I just see all the great reviews, just trying to say not everyone is going back for seconds. But I can see how she is some people's cup of tea.Thanks for the review dude. YMMV on all these hooker's.

C5.

Member #5892
08-20-18, 13:04
After reading a few reviews about Jasmin Chianti, I decided to check her out for myself. I was pleasantly surprised that she was even prettier than in her pictures, she had recently dyed her hair blonde. I was able to schedule a one hour massage with her on very short notice. Her incall was in a safe area and the apartment was very clean. The "massage" was more of a sensual body rub but she did hit problem areas on my back. It was a little pricy for the massage but she was very friendly, easy to talk to and open tonegotiation. I will be returning for more massages in the future.

Sss33
08-20-18, 13:27
I've been around for a while but haven't posted to date. I'll start off by vouching for AllieCutie. Not sure what the bad reviews a while back were all about as they are way off. You are in great hands with her. Extremely pleasant personality and she clearly puts in the effort as you get exactly what you're looking for. She was also very accommodating; in a dumbass move I had forgotten to bring my stuff with me but she was willing to wait an extra 10-15 minutes so I could go get it. Very quick to respond also and she is safe and responsible. No complaints here.

Member #6387
08-20-18, 13:33
Easy to set up nice body the head was awesome pretty face tight pussy I mean tight said she was coming idk but the pussy got even tight ER then extra wet.

Jmoedb
08-20-18, 13:33

This ugly chick was on Paradise Trail a few months ago sucking dick for 20 buck's! Yet another example of a street Walker who grabs a room and then charge's outrageous prices! No fucking way! Don't pay those ridiculous rate's to this rat faced hooker.

C5.I agree the rates in this area are gettin pretty steep and the talent doesn't match.

TRowePrice
08-20-18, 13:34
Decided it's time to talk about my recent dream with Allie. I dreamt I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up for a lunch rendezvous. She said she could. I drove over to her place 30 minutes south of me and she was waiting outside for me. She greeted me like a old friend and led me inside and upstairs. After a minute of enjoying the view we got comfortable and I saw the nicest pink young rack I have seen in a long time. Gave them a kiss and she did her disappearing trick. I couldn't hold on after 7 minutes. No signs of damage or anything. I was happy to meet this one and glad I got to post my dream about her. Allie thank you and hope that arm gets better. I will repeat. Dreamt I woke up $. Lighter but it's all good.

Remy407
08-20-18, 14:03
Another beautiful dream with this spinner. Her BBBJ is on point.

Bjceb
08-20-18, 14:12
I concur, she is sleays fun and treats me right!

I will keep repeating.

She has a new crib down by the airport, quite, really nice. We met up over the weekend after she had settled in. Alex is one cool chick. Aims to please. With a few exceptions, like trip to the isles, she is down for whatever your fancy is. Great at BBBJ and loves it. Has this way of taking your hand and putting it on her head encouraging you to create your own pace. Nice move Alex. She loves to bust her nut too if your hit the right buttons. What a turn on! Finished me off in MISH.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57759&cityid=98

Chris5
08-20-18, 14:22
I agree the rates in this area are gettin pretty steep and the talent doesn't match.Absolutely pathetic. It's like a monger going in to a MP and getting a HJ for a 150 buck's. LOL! Makes no sense. Alex look's exactly like a street rat, yet demands 150 buck's, almost Vegas prices for a half-hour. Street walker's are getting smarter. Simply grab a room, grab a shower, take a couple of pics and charge up the ass.

C5.

AllieCutie
08-20-18, 14:33
Decided it's time to talk about my recent dream with Allie. I dreamt I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up for a lunch rendezvous. She said she could. I drove over to her place 30 minutes south of me and she was waiting outside for me. She greeted me like a old friend and led me inside and upstairs. After a minute of enjoying the view we got comfortable and I saw the nicest pink young rack I have seen in a long time. Gave them a kiss and she did her disappearing trick. I couldn't hold on after 7 minutes. No signs of damage or anything. I was happy to meet this one and glad I got to post my dream about her. Allie thank you and hope that arm gets better. I will repeat. Dreamt I woke up $. Lighter but it's all good.It was a pleasure to see you! I had such a blast with you! Can't waiy until next time!!

Allie.

NaughtyBoy1
08-20-18, 14:49
Oh ok, I respect your opinion. One's cup of coffee isn't the same as others.

Yes, she had one other not great review that was spot on with how I felt. Her photos are definitely old. I just see all the great reviews, just trying to say not everyone is going back for seconds. But I can see how she is some people's cup of tea.

NaughtyBoy1
08-20-18, 14:52
Fu'kin ideologically true.

C5.

WilliamMstrs
08-20-18, 15:27

C5.All the time. Guys are paying stupidly outrageous prices for some of these chicks. Call them pretty or hot when they are not, I stopped caring as beauty is an individual thing, but for fuck's sake, a dollar's worth is universal. Not only we get guys paying, but they come here and actually say they are worth that price! WTF! Its like if Mc Donald's was inundated with suckers telling them the Big Mac was worth a lot more than 4 bucks (or whatever it is now). Soon you will see the things selling at 15 bucks, for the same lousy burger that was a fraction less a week before. And it is still a burger, so you can go down the street to another joint and get one for less.

And we want to know where they contracted GPS in the first place?

NoFear101
08-20-18, 17:03
Decided it's time to talk about my recent dream with Allie. I dreamt I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up for a lunch rendezvous. She said she could. I drove over to her place 30 minutes south of me and she was waiting outside for me. She greeted me like a old friend and led me inside and upstairs. After a minute of enjoying the view we got comfortable and I saw the nicest pink young rack I have seen in a long time. Gave them a kiss and she did her disappearing trick. I couldn't hold on after 7 minutes. No signs of damage or anything. I was happy to meet this one and glad I got to post my dream about her. Allie thank you and hope that arm gets better. I will repeat. Dreamt I woke up $. Lighter but it's all good.Your dick otta her mouth and do something else until you calm down! Then plunge back in! Why pay for time if you can't read the benefits!

Chris5
08-20-18, 17:18
Your dick otta her mouth and do something else until you calm down! Then plunge back in! Why pay for time if you can't read the benefits!150 buck's for 7 minutes of sex before he busts. Wow! LOL!

I agree with you NF.

C5.

HornyToad123
08-20-18, 18:37
Can someone PM me her digits? Even though she has a big ass pussy she's very convenient and close. Don't see her ad on the sister site anymore, not sure if she went back to the trail. Or died, who knows.

DaisukeAramech
08-20-18, 20:09
All the time. Guys are paying stupidly outrageous prices for some of these chicks. Call them pretty or hot when they are not, I stopped caring as beauty is an individual thing, but for fuck's sake, a dollar's worth is universal. Not only we get guys paying, but they come here and actually say they are worth that price! WTF! Its like if Mc Donald's was inundated with suckers telling them the Big Mac was worth a lot more than 4 bucks (or whatever it is now). Soon you will see the things selling at 15 bucks, for the same lousy burger that was a fraction less a week before. And it is still a burger, so you can go down the street to another joint and get one for less.

And we want to know where they contracted GPS in the first place?I think some folks forget, we on the board aren't the only mongers out there. In fact, I'd be willing to guess we're not even 10% of all mongers in the area, even in an active board like Orlando.

If 10 guys out of 100 could set the price, it'd be a different story. But I sincerely doubt all of us together have that big an effect on the market prices.

Just my 2 c.

TheSwampHawk
08-20-18, 21:00
I think some folks forget, we on the board aren't the only mongers out there. In fact, I'd be willing to guess we're not even 10% of all mongers in the area, even in an active board like Orlando.

If 10 guys out of 100 could set the price, it'd be a different story. But I sincerely doubt all of us together have that big an effect on the market prices.

Just my 2 c.Both of these arguments resonate with me. I've had luck contributing to price discipline and holding the prices down. AND we ARE the minority and have much less influence than we'd like. I still maintain that if most of us are willing to walk / pass on prices outside the norm, it will have a controlling affect on GPS. It will at least keep our individual average price more manageable. I've found much more willingness to negotiate than not in this biz. Just IMO, and I could be WAY wrong.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SJ.

ChaChaCoo411
08-20-18, 21:12
I have dated Alex couple of times and always left with smile and a happy ass. I truly enjoy her BJ skills and a banging body because I love spinners.

I have known her from street to her incall. She is one of very few chicks that I know was able to get her shit together and lives in a better life.

Mongers can simply skip or choose to pick up a C&D or rip off artist in street. Mongers can also choose which girl to date and how much to donate. If you don't want or can't donate that much, just move on and I'm sure there are other guys willing to visit her. Easy concept.

While I like having adventures in street hunting, I also admire an escort that can provide a safe place and always can be reached.

So yes I will keep repeating as well because I know I'm 100% safe with her, and I will have a guaranteed quality service.

Cheers.

Chris5
08-20-18, 21:22
[Deleted by Admin]

In case you're wondering this was were you went over the line

A2

Manu410
08-20-18, 21:39
I finally check one from my bucket list to see Jersey. I have read so much about Jersey so I took the plunge when Jersey offered a Special rate for Fathers Day. Jersey was very energetic and sexy and her bod is so so firm. Her style is uniquely satisfying and fulfilling. In summary I had a memorable time. Thank you Jersey.

Chris5
08-20-18, 21:44
I finally check one from my bucket list to see Jersey. I have read so much about Jersey so I took the plunge when Jersey offered a Special rate for Fathers Day. Jersey was very energetic and sexy and her bod is so so firm. Her style is uniquely satisfying and fulfilling. In summary I had a memorable time. Thank you Jersey.Head game is legendary. Right up their with Baby Jamie.

C5.

Ukrin101
08-20-18, 23:06
Texted Allie to see if she had time for a last minute date and I lucked out that she was free. After a quick verification I was at her place in 20 minutes. Nice, safe location. Greated me and we took upstairs. We talked, getting to know each other for a bit and I dozed off. I dreamt that we got undressed and she teased me a lot as she liked it (and I did too). Some BBBJ was great before moving on. Kissing her she's very sensitive which was cute. Main event was good and she really gets into the role with amping you up, dirty talk and the moaning. Finished in the hat, chatted some and cleaned up. She was nice, clean and easy to communicate with. I'll dream about her again. I woke up 100 Rose's lighter but I didn't mind.

SDragonGuy
08-20-18, 23:31

NB1.As much as I hate to say it, I agree with a lot of what he said and I have seen Sabrina enough times to know. She does talk a lot and just assumes you don't want the silence (doesn't bother me but I can see how others may not enjoy it).

She IS heavier in person, I would stay in the mid area because her ass and legs are great. When I used to see her at her old apartments, it was way cleaner. When I recently visited her, it smelled like cat and the place was just a little messier than she usually kept it. Overall it's more of small dings in different areas that may come off as annoying that may turn off some mongers. Her personality is one of the reasons I enjoy talking with her. I would agree that we have seen a time when none of this was the case. More of someone who gives good performance but is now cutting a few corners. I can't say anything bad about our session that was really a deal breaker, but again, only my point of view.

SDG.

Chris5
08-21-18, 08:31
As much as I hate to say it, I agree with a lot of what he said and I have seen Sabrina enough times to know. She does talk a lot and just assumes you don't want the silence (doesn't bother me but I can see how others may not enjoy it).

She IS heavier in person, I would stay in the mid area because her ass and legs are great. When I used to see her at her old apartments, it was way cleaner. When I recently visited her, it smelled like cat and the place was just a little messier than she usually kept it. Overall it's more of small dings in different areas that may come off as annoying that may turn off some mongers. Her personality is one of the reasons I enjoy talking with her. I would agree that we have seen a time when none of this was the case. More of someone who gives good performance but is now cutting a few corners. I can't say anything bad about our session that was really a deal breaker, but again, only my point of view.

SDG.YMMV on all these chicks. Sabrina won't be first, or the last chick to get negative feedback.

C5.

JerseyGirl
08-21-18, 08:46
I finally check one from my bucket list to see Jersey. I have read so much about Jersey so I took the plunge when Jersey offered a Special rate for Fathers Day. Jersey was very energetic and sexy and her bod is so so firm. Her style is uniquely satisfying and fulfilling. In summary I had a memorable time. Thank you Jersey.It was a pleasure to meet you sweetie, I enjoyed our time together. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Rich5
08-21-18, 08:53
Just another awesome session with AlexLynn. I really enjoy this girl. Excellent at BBBJ skills, always has a safe location to play and most importantly, eager to please. She is so fucking good at sex. K9 being one of my favourites. But excellent in all positions. She is by far one of the finest we have here in Orlando. A definite repeat!

Omar1979
08-21-18, 09:02
All this talk about Alex is making me want to finally go see her.

Chris5
08-21-18, 09:15
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57653&cityid=98

What's the 411 on this chick? I've seen mixed reviews. Is she any good?

C5.

Chris5
08-21-18, 09:23

40 buck BBBJCIMWS is definitely cheap, especially if she has her own room. Has anyone of you dude's actually FUCKED this chick? If so, How is the pussy?

C5.

BigDaveHere1
08-21-18, 09:28
Everything I've ever read on this young lady is true. I saw her the other morning for a qv and she gave me quite the BBBJ with no hands. I will definitely be going back to get a better sample. BTW, her pics on the sister site do not do her justice! Much prettier in person.

DW.

WilliamMstrs
08-21-18, 09:34
I think some folks forget, we on the board aren't the only mongers out there. In fact, I'd be willing to guess we're not even 10% of all mongers in the area, even in an active board like Orlando.

Just my 2 c.Brother, believe or not you are close to the mark. Without giving away much, a long time ago, I had to do an in-depth paper on the hobby (I chose it cause I knew my way around already, easy grade). Active monger as in forums did not exist but the going percentage of true mongers was around 15 percent. Back then the remaining 75 percent influenced some of the pricing, around 25 percent of it. Now we are talking pricing not only on SW but escorts and establishments (W houses). The 15 percent set 40 percent of the rate demand as they were established clients who brought in business AKA the other 75 percent, and whose word of mouth was precious. The remaining percentage was subject to supply and demand.

Now a days we are in an active forum that literally sets many reputations on fire, and creates legends or runs out of town the scammers. If we follow the law of internet we should be around the 20 percent or so, but like before our influence is heavy, just like the 3 percenters influence our world. We cannot set the price on everything, true. But if for every ten established SPs our forum and influence nets 4 as price worthy, reliable, and fun, then that is not too shabby of a deal.

JimDandy8392
08-21-18, 09:49
It's been a few months since I saw her, wasn't going to do the review because I didn't trust me gut and should have went with my first instinct. I would not give her a horrible review, but I do not agree with the rave reviews on here. I saw one bad review a long time ago that I should have trusted my gut on. The massage is not that great, certainly not AMP quality. She talks a lot, while some guys probably love this I'm not a huge fan. She is heavier in person. Her place wasn't as clean as I like, wasn't horrible. Her breasts are nice, that was the highlight. I was hoping to find a Jaime in Baldwin park again but I didn't find it. Still searching for a go to.I've seen her a bunch since she quit. I would love to find another like her also.

Chris5
08-21-18, 09:51
Brother, believe or not you are close to the mark. Without giving away much, a long time ago, I had to do an in-depth paper on the hobby (I chose it cause I knew my way around already, easy grade). Active monger as in forums did not exist but the going percentage of true mongers was around 15 percent. Back then the remaining 75 percent influenced some of the pricing, around 25 percent of it. Now we are talking pricing not only on SW but escorts and establishments (W houses). The 15 percent set 40 percent of the rate demand as they were established clients who brought in business AKA the other 75 percent, and whose word of mouth was precious. The remaining percentage was subject to supply and demand.

Now a days we are in an active forum that literally sets many reputations on fire, and creates legends or runs out of town the scammers. If we follow the law of internet we should be around the 20 percent or so, but like before our influence is heavy, just like the 3 percenters influence our world. We cannot set the price on everything, true. But if for every ten established SPs our forum and influence nets 4 as price worthy, reliable, and fun, then that is not too shabby of a deal.Agreed, Especially here in Orlando, This USASG forum is probably the most ACTIVE forum in the USA. Ton's, I mean ton's of out of state monger's view this Orlando forum everyday. Most of my PM messages are from out of Towner's, NOT locals, who are looking for information on hooker's.

25 percent sounds about right, maybe even 30 in my opinion. Word of mouth is a powerful tool we have. YES, we monger's do, have the ability to make or break, a working girl here in Orlando. If the prices continue to go up, and the stupidly of some monger's continue to pay, a half hour of pussy will, and I mean will, end up being 200 fucking dollars for a HH session.

Guy's need to wake the fuck up.

C5.

AllieCutie
08-21-18, 10:27
Texted Allie to see if she had time for a last minute date and I lucked out that she was free. After a quick verification I was at her place in 20 minutes. Nice, safe location. Greated me and we took upstairs. We talked, getting to know each other for a bit and I dozed off. I dreamt that we got undressed and she teased me a lot as she liked it (and I did too). Some BBBJ was great before moving on. Kissing her she's very sensitive which was cute. Main event was good and she really gets into the role with amping you up, dirty talk and the moaning. Finished in the hat, chatted some and cleaned up. She was nice, clean and easy to communicate with. I'll dream about her again. I woke up 100 Rose's lighter but I didn't mind.It was so nice to meet you; and I look forward to seeing you again! It was soooo much fun!

Love.

Allie.

OdinsBeard78
08-21-18, 10:47
Can someone PM me her digits? Even though she has a big ass pussy she's very convenient and close. Don't see her ad on the sister site anymore, not sure if she went back to the trail. Or died, who knows.I pmd you.

MopMonger
08-21-18, 10:57
Both of these arguments resonate with me. I've had luck contributing to price discipline and holding the prices down. AND we ARE the minority and have much less influence than we'd like. I still maintain that if most of us are willing to walk / pass on prices outside the norm, it will have a controlling affect on GPS. It will at least keep our individual average price more manageable. I've found much more willingness to negotiate than not in this biz. Just IMO, and I could be WAY wrong.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SJ.Daytona monger. Having the same problem here. GPS of $175 for hhr. Outrageous.

Chris5
08-21-18, 11:35
Daytona monger. Having the same problem here. GPS of $175 for hhr. Outrageous.That's the definition of pure insanity. Sadly, Some guy's unfortunately will still pay.

C5.

DaisukeAramech
08-21-18, 11:43
Brother, believe or not you are close to the mark. Without giving away much, a long time ago, I had to do an in-depth paper on the hobby (I chose it cause I knew my way around already, easy grade). Active monger as in forums did not exist but the going percentage of true mongers was around 15 percent. Back then the remaining 75 percent influenced some of the pricing, around 25 percent of it. Now we are talking pricing not only on SW but escorts and establishments (W houses). The 15 percent set 40 percent of the rate demand as they were established clients who brought in business AKA the other 75 percent, and whose word of mouth was precious. The remaining percentage was subject to supply and demand.

Now a days we are in an active forum that literally sets many reputations on fire, and creates legends or runs out of town the scammers. If we follow the law of internet we should be around the 20 percent or so, but like before our influence is heavy, just like the 3 percenters influence our world. We cannot set the price on everything, true. But if for every ten established SPs our forum and influence nets 4 as price worthy, reliable, and fun, then that is not too shabby of a deal.Agree with you and SwampHawk, and at the end of the day only the individual controls what he pays. It's like buying a car: always shop around and never be afraid to haggle a bit.

Whydou Care
08-21-18, 12:38
Any reports on this one? Has ads elsewhere but can not find any reviews.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58084&cityid=98

Post or PM.

Thanks.

ToyTundra2006
08-21-18, 12:44
She use be on backpage. Saw a few months back. Met in a parking lot and rode with her to the incall. Not a bad experience.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58084&cityid=98

Post or PM.

Thanks.

MiMan001
08-21-18, 13:19
Another beautiful dream with this spinner. Her BBBJ is on point.Remy, You've mentioned her twice in last week. As has one other member. But I can't find an ad on the sister site with that spelling of Alissa. Can you point in the correct direction (or spelling)?

DarkManXFl
08-21-18, 13:54
Have seen her multiple times over the past few years. Whenever I have an itch for an older lady. Always responsive and does well. Takes care of business but is very personable and nice. She has some beautiful fake tits and nice small body with a pretty ass.

She use be on backpage. Saw a few months back. Met in a parking lot and rode with her to the incall. Not a bad experience.

FunInSun000
08-21-18, 14:08
Good afternoon boys. Any info on this lady.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58640&cityid=98

She looks amazing. Almost to good to be true.

ChaChaCoo411
08-21-18, 14:20
Remy, You've mentioned her twice in last week. As has one other member. But I can't find an ad on the sister site with that spelling of Alissa. Can you point in the correct direction (or spelling)?Maybe he was referring to AlyssaRainA1. Never dated her but heard good things. She is a spinner with half hair shaved. Hope this helps.

Sorry if the link doesn’t work. It happens when I copy and paste the link on my phone.

LexRyde
08-21-18, 14:31
Hey guys, any of you know where Lorena is going to be back or if she is in town? I've been trying to get a hold of her and no luck. Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1059549

Remy407
08-21-18, 15:01
Maybe he was referring to AlyssaRainA1. Never dated her but heard good things. She is a spinner with half hair shaved. Hope this helps.

Sorry if the link doesnt work. It happens when I copy and paste the link on my phone.Yes I am referring to Alyssa rain her add was up today on the sister site. Go get her.

Jmoedb
08-21-18, 15:47

40 buck BBBJCIMWS is definitely cheap, especially if she has her own room. Has anyone of you dude's actually FUCKED this chick? If so, How is the pussy?

C5.Its good. Went in K9 and stayed there.

RobertEarlong
08-21-18, 15:48
Met up with this provider http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57701&cityid=98 at a safe incall apartment complex. She does not look like the pictures on her ad, but is a cute Latina. She did CBJ and then cowgirl. She has a nice ass. She is not a clock watcher and can keep a good conversation. Damage was $160 for an hour. Would repeat.

CssnPilot
08-21-18, 16:01
Its good. Went in K9 and stayed there.What was the damage for FS, Covered, bare? Details are important.

Pilot.

JayStrykerHard
08-21-18, 17:16

Post or PM.

Thanks.She's certainly clean. Good provider. Not great. Nice pussy. No trips to the Islands.

Vajayjayhunter
08-21-18, 22:11
Good experience. She is very chatty. Seen her multiple times and always started out with a sensual shower. She does the body rub, handie and on occasion she'll start the BJ in the shower.

Transition to a bed that she keeps in the living room. Always cracked me up about that living room bed. She does have a couple of labrador size dogs but very mellow that she puts them in her room when she has guests. Solid and repeatable experience but nothing spectacular. Great MILF rack.

Post or PM.

Thanks.

TicoRico
08-22-18, 03:15
I dreamt of Alyssa and this spiner is sexy af. BBBJ was so great. She is a pleaser. Run to see her if you haven't. She has incall till Thursday.

TicoRico
08-22-18, 03:21
Saw allie a couple of weeks ago and I had a great time. Met in Baldwin park which works great for me since I'm just 15 minutes away. Not going to bore with the details but I was thoroughly pleased.

LuckyIrishman
08-22-18, 09:55
Had the honor of spending time with a REAL person. Alex is at a very nice suite by the airport. Insists everything is picked up and even asked my choice of music. How'd she know I'm a music guy? Her bedroom skills were amazing but even more so because she is such an amazing person and good soul that the whole encounter is a visit to be had.

If you want a gal that lights your fire, shoots your rocket, and has a personality to go with it. She's a keeper. Has a few moves up her sleeve that get her and you into a blissful dream nothing mechanical and not a clock watcher. Succulent slender body and worth a visit. Thanks for the time.

SeekingTight2
08-22-18, 11:28
Good afternoon boys. Any info on this lady.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58640&cityid=98

She looks amazing. Almost to good to be true.I have wondered about her also, had some back and forth text with her about 2 weeks ago. Then crickets have tried a couple times since no response. No reviews, no history, suspicions on high alert.

SabrinaT
08-22-18, 11:30
Needed a good rub and some fun yesterday so I hit up SabrinaT who fit the bill perfectly. As usual, was met at the door with a big hug. Got caught up for a few minutes, then she started to work all the kinks out. Hour passed quickly, but made the most of our time together. Sabrina is a fun, easy going young lady who enjoys what she does. Treat her right, and she will treat you like a king back.

Damage 1. 6 but worth every penny getting those kinks out.Thank you babe! I hope to see you again very soon.

Xoxo.

Sabrina T.

AllieCutie
08-22-18, 18:34
I've been around for a while but haven't posted to date. I'll start off by vouching for AllieCutie. Not sure what the bad reviews a while back were all about as they are way off. You are in great hands with her. Extremely pleasant personality and she clearly puts in the effort as you get exactly what you're looking for. She was also very accommodating; in a dumbass move I had forgotten to bring my stuff with me but she was willing to wait an extra 10-15 minutes so I could go get it. Very quick to respond also and she is safe and responsible. No complaints here.You were a blast to hang out with! I hope to see you again!

Allie.

Spunkee311
08-22-18, 20:25
Did a hh with Bee recently from this ad on the classifieds. Incall on aloma near where whole foods used to be in WP. Location is ok, massage and ending were great though. Topless HE, didn't ask about anything else. First contact was thru email, rest was thru text. I think it's the same bee that was around in the past but this was my first visit, can't confirm. Would repeat. Rates in ad, normal tipping

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57037&cityid=98I also took the plunge and had her as well. She doesn't have her office in Aloma anymore. Went to a hotel in Maitland. Everything was through text. Gorgeous body and amazing tits and ass. Immediately undressed before the rub. Great rub too. Even greater finish. Would definitely repeat. She has very short her now, almost looked like Karina Maxwell.

Thomas5989
08-22-18, 20:45
Really didn't want to post this but gave her an opportunity to make it up and nothing. I will try and make this quick. She arrived at location a little late, not a big deal since she called me. I felt we had a great connection and talked for a long time and I thought we had a good time. After a little time she mentioned that I paid for 2 hours and she had no plans after so no rush. We had some wine and great conversation. She is very cute, Sweat (I thought) and does loves to talk. I really enjoyed our conversation though! A lot in common, so I thought we would have a great night after the conversation but not so. I did ask about the negative review I read and totally bought her story she told me. Moving forward. We entered the bedroom and she said she needed to go. I never undressed at all and she only showed me that it was that time of month (nothing else). I asked why she couldn't have been honest with me when I booked and she couldn't give me a clear answer but offered me my donation back. I then requested that we just undress and get in bed and watch tv and maybe something else could happen but she refused. She then said her driver was here and she had to leave but promised she would return because the driver needed to go home. I offered to pay for her uber back and she agreed to return. When she offered me the donation back, I asked for half until she returned. Well, she took all of it and I didn't realize it at the time. Needless to say she never returned but texted me that she would be here in 5 minutes and told me over the phone as well. Cost $$$ and received only conversation and LFK. I really did like her but could not believe she was capable of this. Lesson learned and should have believed there is some truth in that negative review. She did say I was very attractive so very confused on this entire situation. It is sad because the only 2 women I wanted to meet in Orlando was Allie and her. I really want to meet Allie and forget about this bad dream.

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.

Member #6246
08-23-18, 00:01
Anybody can help with Melissa3 number. Last time I talk to her she told me she's moving to Apopka. I lost her number can anyone help out thanks.

HappyInFlordia
08-23-18, 06:14
Really didn't want to post this but gave her an opportunity to make it up and nothing. I will try and make this quick. She arrived at location a little late, not a big deal since she called me. I felt we had a great connection and talked for a long time and I thought we had a good time. After a little time she mentioned that I paid for 2 hours and she had no plans after so no rush. We had some wine and great conversation. She is very cute, Sweat (I thought) and does loves to talk. I really enjoyed our conversation though! A lot in common, so I thought we would have a great night after the conversation but not so. I did ask about the negative review I read and totally bought her story she told me. Moving forward. We entered the bedroom and she said she needed to go. I never undressed at all and she only showed me that it was that time of month (nothing else). I asked why she couldn't have been honest with me when I booked and she couldn't give me a clear answer but offered me my donation back. I then requested that we just undress and get in bed and watch tv and maybe something else could happen but she refused. She then said her driver was here and she had to leave but promised she would return because the driver needed to go home. I offered to pay for her uber back and she agreed to return. When she offered me the donation back, I asked for half until she returned. Well, she took all of it and I didn't realize it at the time. Needless to say she never returned but texted me that she would be here in 5 minutes and told me over the phone as well. Cost $$$ and received only conversation and LFK. I really did like her but could not believe she was capable of this. Lesson learned and should have believed there is some truth in that negative review. She did say I was very attractive so very confused on this entire situation. It is sad because the only 2 women I wanted to meet in Orlando was Allie and her. I really want to meet Allie and forget about this bad dream.

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.Well bro if all of that is true sure am sorry to read that and thanks for the heads up.

Petroff
08-23-18, 08:52
Learn from your mistakes and move on buddy. Trust no one.

I can't find the positive you mentioned on the title.

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.

Live469
08-23-18, 09:03
Driving through Orlando on my way to SoFla three days ago I decided to dream of Mere. Stopped at her temporary place at Kirkman and I-Drive, communication was easy, there was a guy hanging around nearby, don't know if he was affiliated or just a coincidence, but was no trouble and was gone By the time I later woke up.

Met at the door by Mere in shorts and a tank top, led me in, greeted me with a kiss, she was smoking but stopped for the session, turned off her phone so we wouldn't be interrupted, and off came the clothes. Mere is much better looking than even her pics suggest. Beautiful ass, firm, round cheeks, just the right size to cup and grip, nice long legs, flat tummy, and pert breasts, B-cups (with pencil eraser nipples perfectly perched front and center, the pics don't do these girls justice.

Started with lots of kissing and caressing, led her to the bed and laid her back, kissing my way down her athletic body until I reached her shaved kitty, her legs went apart and back, allowing me access to her small, beautiful lips and prominent but not oversized clit. She smelled and tasted great. I began savoring her wonderful textures and flavors. Taking my time because I enjoy DATY so much, especially with someone like Mere, I started kissing, licking, and gently caressing all around the outside, careful to not press too much because some ladies are too sensitive for my closely trimmed goatee, but with Mere this turned out to not be a problem. She dropped her head back and I watched her chest rhythmically rise and fall with each breath, her stiff nipples projecting towards the sky, begging to be caressed but me not having enough hands to do all I wanted at the same time, so I kept my attention down below. After a while she started softly moaning, barely perceptible, but in rhythm with her exhalations. While my lips and tongue were now occupied with her clit and around her mons, I was caressing her ass with my right hand, gently across her lips and carefully, gradually worked a finger inside her tight, moist pussy. Her moans were becoming louder and more frequent and her breathing deeper. I kept working Mere's firm clit and slowly but firmly stroking her g-spot, and eventually worked a second finger inside her hot box. Her breaths became more urgent, chest heaving, and her moaning increasing in volume and frequency. As I gradually increased the pace of my strokes, trying to match what I was sensing from Mere, the strokes became urgent, my clit licking became nibbling and tugging, her juicy pussy filing with her nectar, little splashes with each thrust, I felt Mere's body tense, then bucking and gasping Mere came with what I hope was an awesome O. She sat up, pulled me up next to her, hugged me, rolled me over and the wanted to take care of junior. Mere is definitely a pleaser, but, unfortunately for me and through no fault of Mere, junior was unresponsive. My mind really wanted to fuck her brains out, but being so tired from 30 minutes of intense DATY, coupled with side effects of my BP meds, junior said "nope, not happening today. " Damn.

Despite this not being quite the ending I had envisioned, I had a fantastic time! Mere is a sweetheart, I send her many tender kisses, and I will definitely repeat. $. 6 for one hour, this dream was well worth it. I awoke and continued my drive down south. I will be reporting on dream I had down there on the WPB board in another day or two.

Live 4 69.

Steve Pope
08-23-18, 11:04

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.Sorry you got played. Whenever a monger pre-pays for services NOT rendered, you lost all leverage. And especially with a provider you just met. You don't know her. And you shouldn't TRUST her. Your actions gave her all the options to screw YOU over.

What part of this is so difficult to understand? NEVER Ever pay upfront. If she insists upfront payment you're likely getting SET-UP! You're the customer, she is selling a commodity to you.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You were doing so good up to the point where apparently some evil spirit infested your keyboard

A2

Remy407
08-23-18, 11:21

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.Regardless of who the company is we should never pay upfront.

SeekingTight2
08-23-18, 12:34
Recently had an appointment with Jasmin, she's nice enough and might repeat (maybe) a little dingy and chatty, ok massage, GPS but nice tight body. Seems pretty responsive to request and could probably provide FS if you are willing to pay ridiculous price. Stay safe my friends.

ST2.

Thomas5989
08-23-18, 14:10
Learn from your mistakes and move on buddy. Trust no one.

I can't find the positive you mentioned on the title.Positive was at the beginning. She was cute, great personality and sweet but realized this was just to play me. Trust me I have learned and will only see Allie when I return to Orlando. I have read her reviews but if anyone has any additional information on Allie please PM me.

Thanks,

MotoMadman
08-23-18, 15:38
Recently had an appointment with Jasmin, she's nice enough and might repeat (maybe) a little dingy and chatty, ok massage, GPS but nice tight body. Seems pretty responsive to request and could probably provide FS if you are willing to pay ridiculous price. Stay safe my friends.

ST2.Which Jasmin? There's at least 2. Can you post a link for the one you visited?

Mister Focker
08-23-18, 16:03
Hey sorry to bother you guys but if anyone has dreamt about this chick please share some details, thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58985&cityid=98

OdinsBeard78
08-23-18, 16:55

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.Man I thought that girl had some promise, but she must have learned some shit lessons from other sorry ass people. I regret ever posting a positive review of her because nothing seems to have been good since then.

FlRico
08-23-18, 17:08
What was the damage? What part of town?

I dreamt of Alyssa and this spiner is sexy af. BBBJ was so great. She is a pleaser. Run to see her if you haven't. She has incall till Thursday.

Sucker555
08-23-18, 18:59
I agree she is a great date.

What was the damage? What part of town?

Thomas5989
08-23-18, 19:08
Don't be sorry for your positive review if that is the experience you had. There was something odd with the situation near the end of my visit and don't really understand it. Only sharing my experience because I never expected this after our initial conversations and we seemed to really get along.

Man I thought that girl had some promise, but she must have learned some shit lessons from other sorry ass people. I regret ever posting a positive review of her because nothing seems to have been good since then.

LPLover23
08-23-18, 22:05
I reached out to Kaityx this weekend via text. She was quick to respond and super flexible with fitting me in with my schedule. Arrived at her incall location at the appointed time near the airport. Incall is in a good neighborhood and felt safe. I was greeted outside with a warm hug and went in to fall asleep. We undressed and junior stood at attention. She started out teasing and moved on to BBBJ. Her head game was on point and she can take it all like a champ. Moved on to the main event and finished in side mish. Opted for the hour appointment so was able to get a 2nd round in. Warmed me up with a great BBBJ and some facefucking before moving on to some doggy. All in all a great visit and no clock watching. She was very personable and great to sit and talk to as well, just making the whole visit comfortable for me. $. 6 later and I woke up and was on my way. Will definitely repeat.

JJFresh
08-23-18, 22:29

I know there are some positive reviews on Bella but just be careful and do not give her the $ until after. Bottom line is I was played big time! Embarrassing to say but maybe some of you good guys can learn from my dream.Nothing positive about this report. Not trying to rub it in, but she played you straight up. Don't ever fall for the girl and her nice personality, be on your guard at ALL times. Don't ever forget that they ONLY do this for money. Whenever they start acting up, I let them know I don't have time for games and if they continue, I just take my donation and leave. I also make sure they get undressed first to ensure they focus on the task at hand and not anything else.

Better luck next time bud.

Tiberious1491
08-23-18, 22:49
Hey Fellas.

Anyone know what happened to Angela? She's not returning text message or pm's.

Thanks.

Orlo69
08-24-18, 08:58
I had a couple of busy work weeks and not much time to play. I was thinking of seeing Allie when I received a text from Diane that she was in town and would I like to do a double with her and Allie. Having seen Diane multiple time in the past and knowing Allie as I do, I did not even lose any time in saying yes. OMG those to girls wore me out I will not go into specific details but needless to say we went through multiple positions and lots and lots of condoms LOL!! I really had a blast with these two wonderful lady's so much so that towards the end we had to to take a short break after a long while with them I started to cramp up LOL. Went back and finished with a bang!

Thank you ladies!

Orlo69.

MikeTime
08-24-18, 09:34
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58568&cityid=98

Late review, but saw this provider a couple weekends ago. Nice clean location and was available at short notice. Very attractive. Non GFE all was covered. Did some dirty talk. Was a nice time but I prefer bbjs, sometimes that's all I want LOL. Overall nice time and would recommend for anyone debating on taking the plunge.

Deegan
08-24-18, 13:55
Anyone know this one?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=59676&cityid=98

Rico407
08-24-18, 14:19
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58568&cityid=98

Late review, but saw this provider a couple weekends ago. Nice clean location and was available at short notice. Very attractive. Non GFE all was covered. Did some dirty talk. Was a nice time but I prefer bbjs, sometimes that's all I want LOL. Overall nice time and would recommend for anyone debating on taking the plunge.Tori is a great time! Good gawd the view from the back is amazing. If you treat her nice she will give you a sexxxy strip show on her stripper pole in the living room. She is all covered but her sexxxyness makes up for it.

Rico.

ShokDJ
08-24-18, 14:21
Have a dream with this provider just a few days ago everything was pretty standard non GFE covered everything and I will she does have fantastic tits.

https://backpage.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26816260/#.

Kaityx
08-24-18, 17:16
I reached out to Kaityx this weekend via text. She was quick to respond and super flexible with fitting me in with my schedule. Arrived at her incall location at the appointed time near the airport. Incall is in a good neighborhood and felt safe. I was greeted outside with a warm hug and went in to fall asleep. We undressed and junior stood at attention. She started out teasing and moved on to BBBJ. Her head game was on point and she can take it all like a champ. Moved on to the main event and finished in side mish. Opted for the hour appointment so was able to get a 2nd round in. Warmed me up with a great BBBJ and some facefucking before moving on to some doggy. All in all a great visit and no clock watching. She was very personable and great to sit and talk to as well, just making the whole visit comfortable for me. $. 6 later and I woke up and was on my way. Will definitely repeat.Thank you for coming to see me sweetie looking forward to seeing you again xox.

WavyZay
08-24-18, 19:19

Late review, but saw this provider a couple weekends ago. Nice clean location and was available at short notice. Very attractive. Non GFE all was covered. Did some dirty talk. Was a nice time but I prefer bbjs, sometimes that's all I want LOL. Overall nice time and would recommend for anyone debating on taking the plunge.I tried to make an appointment a few times before and today. Her 2 twins on her chest look amazing but she never responded to my text. So did your dream start with a call or text?

OnTheHuntinFla
08-24-18, 23:22
So I had time for a nap today and dreamed I saw Alyssa. We had been texting back and forth a few days and today finally things worked out. Met at no-tel and was pleasantly suprized when I saw her. Tiny little thing and looked better than her pictures. Lots of ink.

I napped for about an hour and I'm my dream she had a magic mouth and you could tell that she very much enjoyed doing what she does. Had to return the favor and she was very responsive. Multiple positions and non rushed. I had a good time and look forward to the next time I'm sleepy and dream of her again. Solid performance. A little on the high side at 1. 8 but has been on my list for a while.

Very cute and amazing backside view!

QuestioningOne
08-25-18, 09:15
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58685&cityid=98

I've been away for quite a while but certainly needed to get back to it. I chose to try Allie mainly because of her convenient location in the seemingly safe community of Baldwin Park. I was greatly pleased by this young lady. She is like a high school date not only because she dresses in the school girl style but her looks and body seem so young. She is so sweet in aroma, style and flavor. Allie just comes off as a cute, soft, sweet girl who is welcoming and friendly. I opted for the half for $1 as stated in her ad. I will be repeating for sure and soon. Covered GFE but that was to be expected by me. Q1.

Zooman
08-25-18, 09:51
Been awhile since I seen Sabrina, so much so that she has a new location. After a few hit and miss on conflicts in scheduling, I actually finally got to see her. She has not changed at all. Still great personality, very talkative, makes you feel at ease. Boobs and ass still the same, beautiful as I remembered.

Her new location is a lot smaller and she does have one cat. With an open floor plan to the kitchen and having a cat, did not smell any thing. Place smelled fine and was clean, minus a little bit of carpet that probably the cat used as a scratching paf (life of a pet owner) . Nothing wrong with the place and location was easy to get to.

Main event, started with a back massage. It was great. Those that want a deep tissue massage, then go to a LMT. She is probably one of the better providers on giving a massage, however yo can loose time and limit your main event time. After the massge, well. She been reviewed enough. We switched a few times and I left happy.

Final thought, glad I revisted her after a long period of time and will repeat.

Black22
08-25-18, 13:05
Have seen her multiple times over the past few years. Whenever I have an itch for an older lady. Always responsive and does well. Takes care of business but is very personable and nice. She has some beautiful fake tits and nice small body with a pretty ass.What was the damage?

Almostgone
08-25-18, 13:57
Yesterday was a long day so I slept in late and had a decent dream about a girl who looked kinda like the one in this ad, http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58673&cityid=98. In my dream that lasted 2 hours she was very friendly and laid back. I would say she is low volume, but enjoys her work. Covered everything at my request. She may be the same girl in the ad, but the pics are a little old. She is attractive, but a little thick in the waist. Not flabby though and felt great in my dream. In my dream she was young ans sexy. She is fun.

If you were looking for a delivery, she would be a go to in Orlando. I think the delivery fee would be around $$ 4 for 2.

Remy407
08-25-18, 14:31
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58389&cityid=98

Did anyone took a plunge on this one?

ShokDJ
08-25-18, 22:01
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58389&cityid=98

Did anyone took a plunge on this one?Anyone taking a plunge of this is a damn fool with her charging 100 for a damn qv.