PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Jersey999
07-22-18, 15:44
Was back from a long business trip and was looking for a rub. First tried HolliLynnSweets (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55858&cityid=98). It was early in the day and the setup went well at first. A time was set, address was given including gate code, and I let her know when I was 5 minutes out. I pulled up to the gate of what looked like some nice apartments and was buzzed through. As I was driving to the apartment, I got a text about some contractor working on her bathroom that she had forgotten about and could I come back much later. We had literally spoken 25 minutes earlier and I was sitting in a car outside the apartment when I received the message. No contractors vehicles around. It could have been the truth, but not likely. I will avoid her going forward.

So on to plan B, Jasmine Chianti (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55586&cityid=98). Called and a nice lady answered. She needed to get her kid down for a nap, so we set a time that would allow her to do that. I got the address and ran some errands to chew up some time. At about 20 minutes before the appointment I texted to see if she would need more time, no response. At 5 till the appointment I let her know I was almost there, no response. Then that I was outside and would need the rest of the address, no response. And then I waited 20-25 minutes, nothing. So I left and never did hear from her. I get it, life happens, but silence is not the right way to treat a customer.

Take it for what you will. I tried to TOFTT and could not close a deal.

GP.Hollilynnsweets used the whole contractor thing on me too, to me that meant I'm taking another customer who's paying more. Most likely.

DreamForever69
07-22-18, 17:16
Just saw Ashley at her safe incall near the airport and WOW, why did I wait so long to see her. She " plays hard " and the outcome is pure pleasure. I even wanted to extend the dream as I only reserved hh (silly me) but with her.

Sunday Special, that was not happening today. I won't make that mistake next time. GFE at it's finest definition. Seeing her ' Girls ' in person (even better, in my face) instead of those fine pics she posts on the forum, again just wow. Ashley's personality matches her session: both outstanding. Already looking forward to my next visit.

SDragonGuy
07-22-18, 19:42
Was back from a long business trip and was looking for a rub. First tried HolliLynnSweets (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55858&cityid=98). It was early in the day and the setup went well at first. A time was set, address was given including gate code, and I let her know when I was 5 minutes out. I pulled up to the gate of what looked like some nice apartments and was buzzed through. As I was driving to the apartment, I got a text about some contractor working on her bathroom that she had forgotten about and could I come back much later. We had literally spoken 25 minutes earlier and I was sitting in a car outside the apartment when I received the message. No contractors vehicles around. It could have been the truth, but not likely. I will avoid her going forward.

So on to plan B, Jasmine Chianti (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55586&cityid=98). Called and a nice lady answered. She needed to get her kid down for a nap, so we set a time that would allow her to do that. I got the address and ran some errands to chew up some time. At about 20 minutes before the appointment I texted to see if she would need more time, no response. At 5 till the appointment I let her know I was almost there, no response. Then that I was outside and would need the rest of the address, no response. And then I waited 20-25 minutes, nothing. So I left and never did hear from her. I get it, life happens, but silence is not the right way to treat a customer.

Take it for what you will. I tried to TOFTT and could not close a deal.

GP.Whats even funnier is what's in her ad " Do not book if you are uncertain of your availability ". LOL speak for your self eh?

Regards.

SDG.

Zion2020
07-22-18, 20:13
First time poster and longer time lurker that's been RTFF. Decided to reach out to Nikkibaby but it did not go down as well as I hoped. She left the hotel and asked to meet outside instead of inside which seemed a bit suspicious and her manager who was parked outside in a White Kia SUV was too close for comfort causing me to bail out.

Oh and it's definitely not her in the pictures.

MiMan001
07-22-18, 20:42
Found myself with some time, and after seeing her ad and comments here, had wanted to meet Allie. It was short notice. A quick text. And quick reply. She had time available for an hour dream. So I headed that way as we exchanged details. Nice private location easy to find with plenty of parking. She welcomed me and we spent over an hour getting to know each other in my dream. I definitely woke up smiling. I agree with JRamCam. She is a jewel. The only downside is that she doesn't live closer to me. Certainly my problem and not hers. Repeat? Absolutely! Thanks for a great time Allie. And will see you again.

Mystical0945
07-22-18, 22:14
Just saw Ashley at her safe incall near the airport and WOW, why did I wait so long to see her. She " plays hard " and the outcome is pure pleasure. I even wanted to extend the dream as I only reserved hh (silly me) but with her.

Sunday Special, that was not happening today. I won't make that mistake next time. GFE at it's finest definition. Seeing her ' Girls ' in person (even better, in my face) instead of those fine pics she posts on the forum, again just wow. Ashley's personality matches her session: both outstanding. Already looking forward to my next visit.For the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you FINALLY!! Looking forward to dreaming with you again. I'm going back home Tuesday morning.

Love To ALL.

Xo Ashley.

Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

AllieCutie
07-23-18, 09:50
Found myself with some time, and after seeing her ad and comments here, had wanted to meet Allie. It was short notice. A quick text. And quick reply. She had time available for an hour dream. So I headed that way as we exchanged details. Nice private location easy to find with plenty of parking. She welcomed me and we spent over an hour getting to know each other in my dream. I definitely woke up smiling. I agree with JRamCam. She is a jewel. The only downside is that she doesn't live closer to me. Certainly my problem and not hers. Repeat? Absolutely! Thanks for a great time Allie. And will see you again.Aww I had a blast with you also hunny! I wish you did live closer! Hope to see you again!!

Allie.

NaughtyBoy1
07-23-18, 11:01
That's completely weird. I never, I repeat I never had such situations. I don't know about the management but will ask. Try again when she has a room. She has a mobile residence itch. So watch and enjoy your session.

NB1.

First time poster and longer time lurker that's been RTFF. Decided to reach out to Nikkibaby but it did not go down as well as I hoped. She left the hotel and asked to meet outside instead of inside which seemed a bit suspicious and her manager who was parked outside in a White Kia SUV was too close for comfort causing me to bail out.

Oh and it's definitely not her in the pictures.

NaughtyBoy1
07-23-18, 11:02
Great MILF type and very good hygiene. Can see her anytime without any drama.

Sunday Special, that was not happening today. I won't make that mistake next time. GFE at it's finest definition. Seeing her ' Girls ' in person (even better, in my face) instead of those fine pics she posts on the forum, again just wow. Ashley's personality matches her session: both outstanding. Already looking forward to my next visit.

BobKeBob
07-23-18, 11:03
Thumbs up on the review.Next day later, my shagging muscles are sore.

Dieter Braun
07-23-18, 13:09
Great post on Ashley, Dream. Ashley is a truly Elite, top notch provider. Extraordinary Skiles, extraordinary attitude and enthusiasm and an intelligent, interesting woman to talk with before and after the dream, which with her is more like Fireworks.

HappyInFlordia
07-23-18, 14:39
ALLIE CUTIE and well after reading all the positive post on Allie figured IT may be time to see what all the hype was all about so I sent Allie a PM and asked for her digits after receiving them I sent her a text and she was very quick to respond set up a day and time to meet at my Appt in Orlando on Monday Allie arrived pretty much on time and I greeted her at the door with a light kiss and a hand full of that great ass and knew she had no panties on we shared a glass of wine and chatted a bit to get acquainted Allie is a great gal to talk with and we seemed to hit it Off I asked her if she would like to take a shower after her drive and she said sounds good after watching her remove her dress and seeing that great ass and those small tits with awesome nipples could not wait for the dream to start what a great gal thought I was back in college with one of my college girls that pussy is so tight I couldn't believe it no reason to go into any more details if you haven't seen her shame on you would I see her again ask me another question thank you Sweetie for a great time and no rush.

Johnny2718
07-23-18, 14:39
She is a horrible provider, fortunately you saved some Benjamin.

Hollilynnsweets used the whole contractor thing on me too, to me that meant I'm taking another customer who's paying more. Most likely.

HappyInFlordia
07-23-18, 16:15
ALLIE CUTIE and well after reading all the positive post on Allie figured IT may be time to see what all the hype was all about so I sent Allie a PM and asked for her digits after receiving them I sent her a text and she was very quick to respond set up a day and time to meet at my Appt in Orlando on Monday Allie arrived pretty much on time and I greeted her at the door with a light kiss and a hand full of that great ass and knew she had no panties on we shared a glass of wine and chatted a bit to get acquainted Allie is a great gal to talk with and we seemed to hit it Off I asked her if she would like to take a shower after her drive and she said sounds good after watching her remove her dress and seeing that great ass and those small tits with awesome nipples could not wait for the dream to start what a great gal thought I was back in college with one of my college girls that pussy is so tight I couldn't believe it no reason to go into any more details if you haven't seen her shame on you would I see her again ask me another question thank you Sweetie for a great time and no rush.

TrailMaestro
07-23-18, 17:18
This is Cassie. I posted that picture somewhere on the forum.

Does anyone know who this is? I found it under photo forum! OMG look at that booty!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=501598

Hobby407 1
07-23-18, 19:19
Great post on Ashley, Dream. Ashley is a truly Elite, top notch provider. Extraordinary Skiles, extraordinary attitude and enthusiasm and an intelligent, interesting woman to talk with before and after the dream, which with her is more like Fireworks.If you think she's good try a Jersey added in the mix. I would say eat your Wheaties before hand but we know that's not a good source of energy (ask Bruce Jenner) Those two are great in a double.

WavyZay
07-23-18, 22:30
Had a follow up for more headache relief with Starr. The first car visit was very good and this one even better. Just like my first visit, she informed me her hair was in a bun and she wasn't all dolled up how she would like. But hey, this is perfect for the procedure, hair would be out of the way. Parking was at a safe location for the procedure to be done effectively. Pulled Jimmy into view and she went down to work on him with no hesitation. I instantly began to dream. In the dream no hands was used, only to feel the jewels below. Up and down she went at a steady pace. You can tell she loves her job with a passion. Oh, did I mention the procedure including deep thro at ting. I was definitely in the zone during this dream. It didn't take long before Jimmy decided he was ready to explode. I gave her a warning that the volcano was getting ready to erupt. Busted a good protein shake for her to try and she did quite easily. Shwe made sure she got every drop down th hatch. Woke up from the dream. She told me to relax. Guess she can tell I needed that out of my system. Have insurance so the visit was six dimes and never asked about it. Headache gone for now.

GiddyD
07-24-18, 01:48
Here in Orlando for some work and had some time to kill so I took a cat nap and had another dream I wanted to share.

My dream was that I wanted to bang some chocolate pussy, that stemmed from some bad teasing when I was a teen that had to do with me wanting (of all things) white meat chicken I was teased by my friends and the worker behind the counter that dark meat was better, it was more plump and juicer. Yes it went to being a sex joke. A joke that years later had me perplexed. Is black pussy superior? Only one way to find out! So here comes Mere, a very in shape mid 20's girl that was all the check marks I was looking for in this "experiment" I contacted her and received a reply within 15 minutes, communications was on the slower side but I was given an address off of Goldenrod and off I went. The neighborhood was nice, quite nothing bad and the house itself looked fine I pulled up rang the doorbell and what opened the door was the girl in the pictures, dead on what you see is what you get. She was taken back just a bit she told me she wasn't expecting me so soon after I let her know I was close. Me personally, I didn't think she was expecting a young white dude to show up to go to Pound Town. I was guided to the bedroom watching that sexy chocolate ass sway back and forth and was told to place the donation on the top cube and my clothes in the second cubicle. The room was messy but nothing that said there were some bad habits going on. Off came the clothes and I was soon feeling that firm sexy chocolate booty and I was excited, she turned and gave me a good kissing experience I won't soon forget.

Now just as my tool was about to go into her mouth for some "exploration" I told her in a real nice way I was looking for the reverse BLACKED experience, go to town with me; she laughed and wanted to know how I came to that, told her just wanted to have the ebony experience and she obliged with a smile. She is my kind of dick sucker let me tell you! Slow, sensual, looks right into your eyes as she takes it all. Damn, I wanted to return the favor about 4 minutes of this perfection of knob polishing, she flipped spread her legs and I sucked on her tatas before making my way down to her clean kitty, I forgot to mention this chick smelled nice. I gave her as good of the tongue lashing as I could sucking and rubbing I could feel her leg muscles tense as I went to dinner on her. No O though, sadly; by this time I was ready for the main event, the coup de la fuck on went the cover and I told her to pound me. She did not disappoint. Here's what I can say about her kitty it is trimmed nice and dark and oh so fuckin' TIGHT! I mean DAMN her kitty was tight, so much so that despite my tool was as long and hard as it has ever been it was so tight the show didn't last long. It sucked, I wanted to thoroughly bang her and I was totally game for round 2 but no offers of seconds was made and I didn't want to push it. She said she had other things to take care of that day also, but damn of all the girls I've logged into the fuck files she is neck and neck for the tightest pussy I've fucked, the other being ViVi from blue ocean.

The damage was higher than usual $ for the HH, no specials discussed but if she does have a double pop special, Mere I'll take that chocolate pussy to town! I will def be looking out for more good black spinners that's for sure. Saw she is closer to Paradise Trail too, wonder if the new place is any nicer.

More to Come.

AllieCutie
07-24-18, 09:08
ALLIE CUTIE and well after reading all the positive post on Allie figured IT may be time to see what all the hype was all about so I sent Allie a PM and asked for her digits after receiving them I sent her a text and she was very quick to respond set up a day and time to meet at my Appt in Orlando on Monday Allie arrived pretty much on time and I greeted her at the door with a light kiss and a hand full of that great ass and knew she had no panties on we shared a glass of wine and chatted a bit to get acquainted Allie is a great gal to talk with and we seemed to hit it Off I asked her if she would like to take a shower after her drive and she said sounds good after watching her remove her dress and seeing that great ass and those small tits with awesome nipples could not wait for the dream to start what a great gal thought I was back in college with one of my college girls that pussy is so tight I couldn't believe it no reason to go into any more details if you haven't seen her shame on you would I see her again ask me another question thank you Sweetie for a great time and no rush.Thank you for a great review! I had a blast with you!

Allie.

YoungHotEbony
07-24-18, 11:02
Great to know its not just me. I can only hope she is doing good wherever she is at. I've never once had a bad time with her and communication was always prompt. It had me second guessing myself if I had done something to unintentionally offend her or something.I lost my phone and all my contacts while in NYC. Feel free to PM me.

This goes to all past friends PM and let's rekindle.

BuckNastee
07-24-18, 11:52
Is this chick legit? http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57257&cityid=98.

Kytril
07-24-18, 12:06
Is this chick legit? http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57257&cityid=98.Post 7249 another SM gave the thumbs up she is as advertised. Currenty on my list as well.

NaughtyBoy1
07-24-18, 12:41
Initial trials for the communication went radio silent. Tried to hit her again, but no response. Moved on.

NB1.

Is this chick legit? http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57257&cityid=98.

AngelaforU
07-24-18, 14:01
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BigStudOrl
07-24-18, 15:31
I saw Ciara last week and had a good time. I was out with the boys having beers and had that itch to fuck a bad girl so started making the text rounds. It was like 10 pm and not many regulars were getting back so I took that 1 review on Ciara and figured what the hell. She got back quick and I was on my way to a familiar place by the airport. Kinda reminds me of the hotel in that movie The Florida Project. Every single FL monger should watch that flick. Anywho I go to Ciara's room and as I approach she has her curly head sticking out the door. Those pics are prob her just before the tats. There's one pic where she has a belly tat and that is 100% her. Both titties pierced. Some baby damage nothing too bad. As stated all covered but she does a good wet CBJ and truly likes it. Her ad states "they call me juicy for a reason. " Can confirm. That's a wet little pussy. She seems to cum nice and easy which I like. Rubbed her to an o during CBJ then she aggressively rode me as she had another one. Like grabbed my head pulled me in and fucked me. Wife's take note. That's why most of us do this. Hardcore fucking. We never talked money. I left $ for hh. I'd repeat for a qv.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56512&cityid=98

SexyAbigail
07-24-18, 20:09
Thank you baby. Very enjoyable!

I was on her side of town and was able meet up with Abigail. She's always a great time and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. She definitely knows how to use her tongue! She looks great as always.

Mystical0945
07-24-18, 20:16
If you think she's good try a Jersey added in the mix. I would say eat your Wheaties before hand but we know that's not a good source of energy (ask Bruce Jenner) Those two are great in a double.There's NO amount of Wheaties in the world that could prepare one for what Jersey and I will give you! You know from first hand experience how the Jersey girl Mystical experience takes you to a whole nother level. We aim to please not only you but each other as well.

Love To ALL.

Xo Ashley.

LevelUp34
07-24-18, 23:04
Anyone have any luck with Starr?! Been trying to meet up for the last 3 days.

We text and begin to set something up but when the time comes totally goes.

MIA.

Wondering if it's worth it anymore.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57300&cityid=98

Kiki11
07-25-18, 03:03
A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.

InTheGame87
07-25-18, 03:17
Is this chick legit? http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57257&cityid=98.Met Nikki and she is definitely the girl in the photos. Beautiful smile and great convo. Menu is open. Her body is amazing and tight. Met Allie also but Nikki is way more sophisticated and sexy.

SmashDog
07-25-18, 06:37
Major thanks to Omar for the digits. I know I'm late the party and I'm kicking myself for missing out when she was on the trail. Setup took a few days then it went pretty smooth. Met her at a good safe spot. She had to get her puff on before we began but I was so horny I didn't care. We chat as we both get ready and to work she went. She is called Magic Mouth for a reason. Definitely on my current ATF.

She is a professional. Had me shaking and about to explode. We slide to mish and the puss was super juicy and warm. Did last long. I tried every trick I knew but before I knew I filled the hat. Definitely will repeat. She's the truth.

Chris5
07-25-18, 08:26
Major thanks to Omar for the digits. I know I'm late the party and I'm kicking myself for missing out when she was on the trail. Setup took a few days then it went pretty smooth. Met her at a good safe spot. She had to get her puff on before we began but I was so horny I didn't care. We chat as we both get ready and to work she went. She is called Magic Mouth for a reason. Definitely on my current ATF.

She is a professional. Had me shaking and about to explode. We slide to mish and the puss was super juicy and warm. Did last long. I tried every trick I knew but before I knew I filled the hat. Definitely will repeat. She's the truth.Very beautiful girl with a big PHAT ass! Highly recommended.

C5.

Johnny2718
07-25-18, 10:14
Have anyone seen this girl.

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lonly-teen-looking-for-hardcor/798217104250

Member #5739
07-25-18, 10:40
Mere. Late review.

So I met up with Mere about 3 weeks ago. What can I say that hasnt already been said? She was staying in a small but clean house in a relatively quiet neighborhood on the East side. Very very accomodating. Very sweet and very cute. She is one of those girls with a youthful body, and a natural sort of charm. She doesn't need a bunch of makeup and fake hair to make it work.

Our session was for a hh. She wasnt a clock watcher.

Tdawg669
07-25-18, 11:24
A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.Even though I wouldn't be quite as harsh, I saw her the other day and was unable finish during my dream due to the fake moans. I know she reads the forums and she has a lot of fans but, not a repeat for me.

Lars36
07-25-18, 12:15

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lonly-teen-looking-for-hardcor/798217104250Without a phone number in the Ad, all I can say is: GOOD LUCK.

Omnipotent
07-25-18, 12:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

If you have something to say about this chick just say it, don't review other mongers reports.

A2

Omnipotent
07-25-18, 13:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

No, on this forum "calling people out" gets you this.

A2

HappyInFlordia
07-25-18, 13:30
[Deleted by Admin]o.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Live469
07-25-18, 13:31

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lonly-teen-looking-for-hardcor/798217104250She's also listed in the Gainesville STG.

Live 4 69.

GoldenRod123
07-25-18, 13:42
Had some free time over the weekend so I decided to thumb through the sister site and came across Alexlynn's ad. I had heard she can cure a headache with the best so I shot her a text to see if she was available. Within an hour I was at her incall. She met me downstairs and we went up while chatting to get a feel for one another. Once inside I placed the donation on the table then stripped down. She came out of her clothes as well. She does have a dog in her room but she quickly put him away into the bathroom. I lay back and Alex slowly kissed her way around my upper thigh area till she met junior. She took him in nice and easy while she fondled the boys. Instantly junior came alive. This is the kicker, Alex placed my right hand on her head urging me to face f#ck her and she took it deep down her throat. She moaned in pleasure as she takes pride in making you feel good. After a few minutes Boom I let go deep down her throat. She got all my swimmers so good I didn't have a drop oozing out when she gave me wipes to clean up. I will definitely repeat! Her ad and rates are posted on our sister site. I negotiated for headache only YMMV. I recommend seeing her.

GR.

Rusty12
07-25-18, 14:10
Without a phone number in the Ad, all I can say is: GOOD LUCK.Website name is a joke. Most of the advertisers are webcammers or scammers. There are some that are legit. Look for local phone numbers and usually the ads showing nudity are the scams.

TopGun9181
07-25-18, 15:37
Had the pleasure to see Marina today and let me say she did not disappoint one bjt. Easy setup via text when I arrived location was safe and discreet near sea world.

I text her and she said I'm ready come on up, when I arrived sure opened the door she was looking stunning in a sexy see though lingerie.

Greeted me with a warm and beautiful smile and a hug, from that moment she made me feel very comfortable asked if I wanted to sit and chat first but seeing how sexy she was I wanted to get straight to the fun.

She started with a nice back massage then a lot of touching and kissing. She made me feel like I was in heaven after that she started her amazing bbj then a little Russian then back to the bbj and then the grand finale down her throat.

Marina is the true definition of GFE and true definition of sexy curvy latina.

I can not wait to see her again.

Captainv
07-25-18, 16:09
What happened to her ad? I can't find it on the sister site anymore.

Had some free time over the weekend so I decided to thumb through the sister site and came across Alexlynn's ad. I had heard she can cure a headache with the best so I shot her a text to see if she was available. Within an hour I was at her incall. She met me downstairs and we went up while chatting to get a feel for one another. Once inside I placed the donation on the table then stripped down. She came out of her clothes as well. She does have a dog in her room but she quickly put him away into the bathroom. I lay back and Alex slowly kissed her way around my upper thigh area till she met junior. She took him in nice and easy while she fondled the boys. Instantly junior came alive. This is the kicker, Alex placed my right hand on her head urging me to face f#ck her and she took it deep down her throat. She moaned in pleasure as she takes pride in making you feel good. After a few minutes Boom I let go deep down her throat. She got all my swimmers so good I didn't have a drop oozing out when she gave me wipes to clean up. I will definitely repeat! Her ad and rates are posted on our sister site. I negotiated for headache only YMMV. I recommend seeing her.

GR.

Herbie53
07-25-18, 16:17
Website name is a joke. Most of the advertisers are webcammers or scammers. There are some that are legit. Look for local phone numbers and usually the ads showing nudity are the scams.On point, not just for this ad, but for any ad on any site. If there isn't a phone number, or the number is not from the local area code, and if-then (programmer speak) their list of activities is a buffet of every option known to mankind (I have never met such a person regardless of donation), it's extremely probable that it's a waste of time. Also, more than a couple discreet nudes is also a clue that they are trying to get one to think with the smaller head. If advertiser photos include in your face twat shots, it's most always a sure sign that they are trying to meddle in your election results.

Chris5
07-25-18, 16:19
Even though I wouldn't be quite as harsh, I saw her the other day and was unable finish during my dream due to the fake moans. I know she reads the forums and she has a lot of fans but, not a repeat for me.

A little late on my report of Allie in baldwin. Met her at her townhome. A little trashy to me. She isn't clean and smells like cigarettes. I believe this chick is on drugs also. Definitely smokers face and looks to be in her late 40's. Body isn't much to look at. Her moans are annoying. I agree, her hygiene isn't up to par, a bit fishy. Not a repeat.We appreciate you keeping it real about this chick. Smokers face, drug use, hygiene issues, nasty looking body etc. There have been several report's similar to your experience with this chick. I agree YMMV on this skank.

C5.

GoldenRod123
07-25-18, 16:22
What happened to her ad? I can't find it on the sister site anymore.It has disappeared unfortunately.

GR.

Dream Follower
07-25-18, 17:18
What happened to her ad? I can't find it on the sister site anymore.Just sent you a PM.

Peace!

OdinsBeard78
07-25-18, 17:29

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lonly-teen-looking-for-hardcor/798217104250Looks fake as hell to me location USA. Email contact.

RoadWarrior2K
07-25-18, 17:38
Looks fake as hell to me location USA. Email contact.Have to agree, OB. The USA location really narrows it down. Her ad says Asian but she looks middle eastern or Indian and English is obviously not the first language of whoever wrote that ad.

CssnPilot
07-25-18, 18:41

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lonly-teen-looking-for-hardcor/798217104250At 10:00 she posted in Orlando, at 12:50 she posted in Atlanta. On SkipTheGames I always look at several things. 1. Location: Does it sound local like I-Drive or Sea World? USA isn't going to cut it. 2. Does she have a Phone number? If not she is probably fake. 3. Is her weight expressed in lbs or kg, kg isn't going to happen in this country. Does she show bare tits and pussy? She is probably fake. And of course, if she looks too good to be true, she is probably fake.

Be careful and do your research.

Pilot.

TeenLover
07-25-18, 19:36
At 10:00 she posted in Orlando, at 12:50 she posted in Atlanta. On SkipTheGames I always look at several things. 1. Location: Does it sound local like I-Drive or Sea World? USA isn't going to cut it. 2. Does she have a Phone number? If not she is probably fake. 3. Is her weight expressed in lbs or kg, kg isn't going to happen in this country. Does she show bare tits and pussy? She is probably fake. And of course, if she looks too good to be true, she is probably fake.

Be careful and do your research.

Pilot.I don't find her too good to be true but she states quite clearly in her ad that she fucks for money which is a big red flag. There goes the hey I was just here for the massage excuse when the cops open the hotel room door.

CitrusKing
07-25-18, 19:48
Can't find anything, anyone know what's up with her? https://alligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26726410/.

LexRyde
07-25-18, 23:05
Had the pleasure to see Marina today and let me say she did not disappoint one bjt. Easy setup via text when I arrived location was safe and discreet near sea world.

I text her and she said I'm ready come on up, when I arrived sure opened the door she was looking stunning in a sexy see though lingerie.

Greeted me with a warm and beautiful smile and a hug, from that moment she made me feel very comfortable asked if I wanted to sit and chat first but seeing how sexy she was I wanted to get straight to the fun.

She started with a nice back massage then a lot of touching and kissing. She made me feel like I was in heaven after that she started her amazing bbj then a little Russian then back to the bbj and then the grand finale down her throat.

I can not wait to see her again.She does give amazing BBBJCIM.

Member #6387
07-25-18, 23:59

I can not wait to see her again.Hopefully she will do a double with Jersey.

Dumb0
07-26-18, 04:27
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1214590

Ad pops up once in a while, same number too. TGTBT?

Mj832
07-26-18, 06:32
Met Nikki and she is definitely the girl in the photos. Beautiful smile and great convo. Menu is open. Her body is amazing and tight. Met Allie also but Nikki is way more sophisticated and sexy.Dreamt of both. I tend to agree that Allie fakes it a bit, but hell, at least she's trying to act like she's into it. I found her to be fun and a sweet girl. I had a more pleasurable dream with Nikki, although we basically flattened her air mattress she finished the dream with a fantastic BBJ which came after the main event and was pretty frickin great. Nikki is thicker then Allie. Big booty lovers would enjoy. Nikki has slight edge in my book but willing to give Allie another shot. I didn't experience the drug stuff or smokiness like others have mentioned thankfully.

Barcawala
07-26-18, 06:35
Texted ALex on Saturday, she responded within 30 minutes, set an appointment for later in the day. Arrived at location which is close to Goldenrod, east side. Went through the side door which she opened after waiting for 15 minutes. Clean room, she asked that I get comfortable while she used the bathroom. Set roses on the table, she ignored it and never counted the amount. She started kissing stomach area and then started BBBJ which was really good. She placed my hand on her head so I could control the pace. After about 10 minutes she passed the hat and told me to wear it. She then rode cg, and rcg until I filled the hat. Chit chat for about 15 minutes and then she started BBBJ for round two. This time it was my turn and I pounded her doggy but could not cum. She then reached under and started rubbing my balls until I blasted in the hat. She then passed the wipes and still wanted to continue chatting but I told her I had to leave. Not a clock watcher and takes direction well. Will repeat when in the area.

AlexLynn266
07-26-18, 06:43
Just sent you a PM.

Peace!My ad must have expired. I am still around. Please keep an eye out on the sister site for new ad. Also I can get PM's on here. I will get them! Thanks for all of the love you guys are the best! DreamFollower, I have been thinking about you and wondering when I will be lucky enough to hear from you again! Hopefullly soon? .

AlexLynn266
07-26-18, 06:53

GR.Thank you for the awesome review! I most def enjoyed it. That is always my FAVE thing to do in the bedroom! Can't wait to taste you again!

Chris5
07-26-18, 07:31

I can not wait to see her again.Excellent provider. I love her video's!

C5.

GNorwood
07-26-18, 08:25
Does anyone know a provider that will perform a DT face fuck and let me grab their head?

AllieCutie
07-26-18, 08:28
Dreamt of both. I tend to agree that Allie fakes it a bit, but hell, at least she's trying to act like she's into it. I found her to be fun and a sweet girl. I had a more pleasurable dream with Nikki, although we basically flattened her air mattress she finished the dream with a fantastic BBJ which came after the main event and was pretty frickin great. Nikki is thicker then Allie. Big booty lovers would enjoy. Nikki has slight edge in my book but willing to give Allie another shot. I didn't experience the drug stuff or smokiness like others have mentioned thankfully.I would love to give you a better opinion, if you would love to come back! I can promise you 100% percent that I'm NOT on drugs!! You can ask any of my regulars! I can guarantee those two post that we're back to back we're fame, bc I never saw those people! But that is fine, bc I don't have time for games. Shoot me a txt if you want to try again!!

Allie.

TopGun9181
07-26-18, 09:28
What happened to her ad? I can't find it on the sister site anymore.It's still there.

Captainv
07-26-18, 09:38
It's a scam.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/female-escorts/1214590

Ad pops up once in a while, same number too. TGTBT?

RatFish
07-26-18, 09:43
Just curious if anyone has seen or has info. Seems like a new Advertiser.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56564&cityid=98

NaughtyBoy1
07-26-18, 13:39
I am not white knighting, but agree 100%. I never saw any signs of drugs or messy place. Planning to see her again.

I would love to give you a better opinion, if you would love to come back! I can promise you 100% percent that I'm NOT on drugs!! You can ask any of my regulars! I can guarantee those two post that we're back to back we're fame, bc I never saw those people! But that is fine, bc I don't have time for games. Shoot me a txt if you want to try again!!

Allie.

Dream Follower
07-26-18, 14:53
My ad must have expired. I am still around. Please keep an eye out on the sister site for new ad. Also I can get PM's on here. I will get them! Thanks for all of the love you guys are the best! DreamFollower, I have been thinking about you and wondering when I will be lucky enough to hear from you again! Hopefullly soon? .Great to know you're getting the ad back up! Yeah, we'll hang out soon.

SDragonGuy
07-26-18, 16:33
Dreamt of both. I tend to agree that Allie fakes it a bit, but hell, at least she's trying to act like she's into it. I found her to be fun and a sweet girl. I had a more pleasurable dream with Nikki, although we basically flattened her air mattress she finished the dream with a fantastic BBJ which came after the main event and was pretty frickin great. Nikki is thicker then Allie. Big booty lovers would enjoy. Nikki has slight edge in my book but willing to give Allie another shot. I didn't experience the drug stuff or smokiness like others have mentioned thankfully.I had set up an appointment with nikki for the next day. I followed up with some time adjustments and there was no reply. Following morning I tried to confirm and I got crickets. She then sends me a message saying she had a family matter. Who knows if that is actually true but I told her that a simple text would have made the difference between a provider that respects a clients time and someone who just books and cancels with no regard for peoples time. I may or may not attempt to reach out again, I just really detest being pinched like that. Hopefully you other mongers have a better communication experience.

Regards.

SDG.

Chris5
07-26-18, 16:47
I had set up an appointment with nikki for the next day. I followed up with some time adjustments and there was no reply. Following morning I tried to confirm and I got crickets. She then sends me a message saying she had a family matter. Who knows if that is actually true but I told her that a simple text would have made the difference between a provider that respects a clients time and someone who just books and cancels with no regard for peoples time. I may or may not attempt to reach out again, I just really detest being pinched like that. Hopefully you other mongers have a better communication experience.

Regards.

SDG.This Nikki chick also has several negative reviews for basically the same thing. One was posted as recently as yesterday. I say let the beitch starve.

C5.

TheRock20
07-26-18, 17:29
Are these girls real? I want to see one of them but I don't see much reviews on them.

NaughtyBoy1
07-26-18, 17:45
I feel ya SDG. In my case she communicated till I said I on my way. When she went radio silent, I turned up half way and used my coins on my routine chicks. Thank goodness, mj832 said she is thick and with heavy booty. Not my thing and will never try to see her.

I had set up an appointment with nikki for the next day. I followed up with some time adjustments and there was no reply. Following morning I tried to confirm and I got crickets. She then sends me a message saying she had a family matter. Who knows if that is actually true but I told her that a simple text would have made the difference between a provider that respects a clients time and someone who just books and cancels with no regard for peoples time. I may or may not attempt to reach out again, I just really detest being pinched like that. Hopefully you other mongers have a better communication experience.

Regards.

SDG.

Rocket80
07-26-18, 19:20
Lots of talk about this one, mostly mixed in terms of reliability but awesome in terms of performance. I haven't had an issue getting a hold of her and we talked about that last night, now on to the good stuff. Her BBBJCIM skills are always on point and the pretty little kitty is soft and clean shaven. Haven't had a bad date with her to date and as of now always on my repeat list. As of last night her hair isn't as dark as the pics from her ad. For some reason having trouble uploading her ad but she does have a handle for pm here Nikkibaby25.

Rocket80
07-26-18, 19:43
Met up with her Tuesday night and her incall is now on the east side. The same reason she keeps getting great reviews is the same reason I'm one of her regulars. As others have mentioned she has a creative and kinky side and her head game is one of the best I've had. Can also handle a stick for a girl her size as well.

InTheGame87
07-26-18, 20:08
Glad that wasn't my experience.

She went silent on me but she said she had she had clients lined up.

I feel ya SDG. In my case she communicated till I said I on my way. When she went radio silent, I turned up half way and used my coins on my routine chicks. Thank goodness, mj832 said she is thick and with heavy booty. Not my thing and will never try to see her..

WavyZay
07-26-18, 22:04
A couple weeks old but time after time she keeps memorable dreams. I only go for headache relief. Never have any miscues and decent location for dreams. I know I'm not the only one but a visit with Mere will leave you with a smile. 🐻 bbj with cim is her speciality IMO. Always easy going and never an attitude. I could go on and on, but you can stop by and find out for urself like the rest of us. And doctor visits are very reasonable for the service.

RedNose1
07-27-18, 01:14
My ad must have expired. I am still around. Please keep an eye out on the sister site for new ad. Also I can get PM's on here. I will get them! Thanks for all of the love you guys are the best! DreamFollower, I have been thinking about you and wondering when I will be lucky enough to hear from you again! Hopefullly soon? .Your inbox is full. Please message me.

LevelUp34
07-27-18, 02:18
Are these girls real? I want to see one of them but I don't see much reviews on them.Yes! The girls listed on that site are 100% real. I've seen a few of the girls advertised here and it's well worth it.

Easy setup, clean and safe incalls, and they look exactly like what's shown (sometimes even better).

All I can say is enjoy LOL.

InTheGame87
07-27-18, 05:48
Looks fake as hell to me location USA. Email contact.Definitely fake!

LadyLucky
07-27-18, 07:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Sinclair18
07-27-18, 10:40
Hi guys hoping I can get some help I set up an appointment the other day to go see Dinah, I ended up flaking out last minute cause I didn't feel comfortable. She had me go to one location to get an address for another so I got there a little early and started driving around the neighborhood and an unmarked car pulled up behind me and then their was a cop also at the original address she wanted me to go to. I felt like it was probably nothing but wanted to be careful so I declined meeting her. Have any of you all seen her looks like she has good reviews.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55977&cityid=98

O Town
07-27-18, 12:09
Contact was easy / this was at a cheap hotel near I Drive. The girl looked like the photo. Maybe even a little thinner. Not an expert on candy, but nothing I saw lead me to believe their was any.

I am about a half hour away and it takes me 30 minutes to go there. I am a few minutes late because of traffic, and she says no problem. I show up at the room and she is wearing a tanktop and shorts. She starts out giving a CBJ. I can tell that DATY is not on the menu so don't try. I went ahead and paid for the full hour. I also paid extra for a trip to greece.

We did try several positions evrything was good but not great. I last about 20 minutes. She tells me to go in bathroom and flush it down toilet. This is where things go south. She is texting when I go to bathroom. I liat back down on the bed. She seems at a loss for words and says ok and starts getting dressed. I ask if a second cup is available, and she says no.

Now I understand that YMMV with a second cup, and many providers don't offer it While its noice to get, I do expect the whole hour. She lets me know she has another appointment coming, which means she had no intention of me staying the hour. I let her know that we can watch TV then for the rest of the hour. She gets all upset and calls someone and lets them know I am not leaving. A big sign she has a handler. I let her know that I plan on staying until the hour is up and going to watch TV until then, She tries to get the maids to kick me out, which they don't. They say she has to go to front desk. She tells me she is calling police, I say go ahead. She tells me I will be in trouble, because she was underage, which I am sure she was not. She ended up leaving me in the room by myself. I sayhed for about 10 more minutes and left.

What got to me most is the fact that when we booked, she had another booked during our schedule. She was not willing to go ahead and just spend the rest of the hour together. Even though I remained calm, intentionally, she threatened to call police, have hotel throw me out and contacted her handler.

She did let me know that she was originally from Miami. Now I understand why she has to move around.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55387&cityid=-9

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932934

Member #6031
07-27-18, 14:59
Had a great visit with Allie today. She is a sweet lady and aims to please. Allie has skills and is not a clock watcher. She was freshly showered when I arrived. I had a great time and will repeat as often as I can.

AllieCutie
07-27-18, 15:07
Had a great visit with Allie today. She is a sweet lady and aims to please. Allie has skills and is not a clock watcher. She was freshly showered when I arrived. I had a great time and will repeat as often as I can.Thank you for such an awesome review!! I had a blast with you and can't wait to see you again!!

Hopefully, we can make your dream come true soon!! Wink wink.

Love ya,

Allie.

Jesse54
07-27-18, 15:12
Contact was easy / this was at a cheap hotel near I Drive. The girl looked like the photo. Maybe even a little thinner. Not an expert on candy, but nothing I saw lead me to believe their was any.

I am about a half hour away and it takes me 30 minutes to go there. I am a few minutes late because of traffic, and she says no problem. I show up at the room and she is wearing a tanktop and shorts. She starts out giving a CBJ. I can tell that DATY is not on the menu so don't try. I went ahead and paid for the full hour. I also paid extra for a trip to greece.

We did try several positions evrything was good but not great. I last about 20 minutes. She tells me to go in bathroom and flush it down toilet. This is where things go south. She is texting when I go to bathroom. I liat back down on the bed. She seems at a loss for words and says ok and starts getting dressed. I ask if a second cup is available, and she says no.

Now I understand that YMMV with a second cup, and many providers don't offer it While its noice to get, I do expect the whole hour. She lets me know she has another appointment coming, which means she had no intention of me staying the hour. I let her know that we can watch TV then for the rest of the hour. She gets all upset and calls someone and lets them know I am not leaving. A big sign she has a handler. I let her know that I plan on staying until the hour is up and going to watch TV until then, She tries to get the maids to kick me out, which they don't. They say she has to go to front desk. She tells me she is calling police, I say go ahead. She tells me I will be in trouble, because she was underage, which I am sure she was not. She ended up leaving me in the room by myself. I sayhed for about 10 more minutes and left.

What got to me most is the fact that when we booked, she had another booked during our schedule. She was not willing to go ahead and just spend the rest of the hour together. Even though I remained calm, intentionally, she threatened to call police, have hotel throw me out and contacted her handler.

She did let me know that she was originally from Miami. Now I understand why she has to move around.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55387&cityid=-9

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932934Left alone in a room after going thru that stuff at the end some guys who are not so calm might have taken whatever they could carry, left something for her on the bed or worse. Thanks for the heads up.

Jesse.

SlimShady96
07-27-18, 15:42

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932934Pics look real cute, are they her of just the usual "fair representation" ?

SlimShady96
07-27-18, 15:48
Are these girls real? I want to see one of them but I don't see much reviews on them.Probably the most desirable page heading.

Lars36
07-27-18, 16:14

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932934Her Ad says "I never Rush", guess she doesn't understand the word "Rush".

Muff Luva
07-27-18, 16:20
Her Ad says "I never Rush", guess she doesn't understand the word "Rush".Never pay for the full hour. Hell, pay for 15 minutes and upgrade if you're having a really good time. I've never had a girl turn me down for more time during a session, unless she really has something important to do immediately after, in which case you would have been rushed anyway.

SpecialOne8
07-27-18, 16:23
While I've never needed to negotiate for additional time, I LOVE your style! BRILLIANT! After all, that's what they make little blue pills for, right?

Never pay for the full hour. Hell, pay for 15 minutes and upgrade if you're having a really good time. I've never had a girl turn me down for more time during a session, unless she really has something important to do immediately after, in which case you would have been rushed anyway.

Muff Luva
07-27-18, 16:34

GP.Agreed, avoid. Tried to set this up with HollyLynnSweets and it was all runaround and no show.

Muff Luva
07-27-18, 16:39
Her Ad says "I never Rush", guess she doesn't understand the word "Rush".Russian. She never does Russian; doesn't have the necessary endowment. Phone spell check messed her up; she absolutely does rush. One and done.

Dumb0
07-27-18, 17:45
Are these girls real? I want to see one of them but I don't see much reviews on them.There are actually a lot of review here about them.

Yes, 100% real.

Abraham89
07-27-18, 18:04
A couple weeks old but time after time she keeps memorable dreams. I only go for headache relief. Never have any miscues and decent location for dreams. I know I'm not the only one but a visit with Mere will leave you with a smile. 🐻 bbj with cim is her speciality IMO. Always easy going and never an attitude. I could go on and on, but you can stop by and find out for urself like the rest of us. And doctor visits are very reasonable for the service.Could you share the contact info?

Hawkeye49
07-28-18, 04:19
Any link or ad for Daisy?I think this is who the gentleman is talking about. At least I'm hoping this is the one!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57701&cityid=98

Orlo69
07-28-18, 06:46
I was in contact with Allie she invited me over for a special treat. When I got there as always Allie was freshly showered wrapped in a towel. You gentleman that have seen her know she has a cute little body. As always she received me with a smile and a kiss. We drank some wine chatted for awhile about different topics. Allie holds a conversation well and is very easy to talk to. We went into the room, Allie started kissing and caressing me All over. Then the special treat, Allie grabbed my cock and started a very nice, slow sloppy and wet BBBJ! Yes you are reading correct no mistake on my part BBBJ she really got into it great eye contact. I was hard as a rock! From there we 69,DATY, doggie, Mish, side, saddle. The list of posistions is quite lengthy LOL! But Allie as always was very accommodating for all of them. We finished up Allie ran the shower for me then she stepped in the shower with me and proceeded to bathe me. I had a wonderful time with her. I know there has been some review of her about her being old looking, fat, drug use. Gentleman in my experience with her I have not seen any sign of drug use at all. House is always picked up and clean and she looks to be about in her late twenties early thirties. I have some pictures of her I will attempt to post. I can't post the picture for some reason. I will try at a later time to post them when I figure out what I am doing wrong with the attachment. Thank you Allie for a wonderful time. I will definitely see you again!

Orlo 69.

OliverOil
07-28-18, 07:08
I had the good fortune to reconnect with Ashley and what a connection it was. There's probably nothing I could say about that hasn't been said before. She has a PHD in GFE and her oral skills are legendary. I will repeat if she makes a return visit and you fans of red hot MILFs should too. She's still the real deal.

OO.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57115&cityid=98

Chris5
07-28-18, 07:11
Never pay for the full hour. Hell, pay for 15 minutes and upgrade if you're having a really good time. I've never had a girl turn me down for more time during a session, unless she really has something important to do immediately after, in which case you would have been rushed anyway.

While I've never needed to negotiate for additional time, I LOVE your style! BRILLIANT! After all, that's what they make little blue pills for, right?Never Pay these hooker's upfront! If they insist or demand payment upfront, them immediately walk out the door leaving that hooker looking like an idiot and more importantly, a BROKE idiot!

C5.

Chris5
07-28-18, 07:14
I had the good fortune to reconnect with Ashley and what a connection it was. There's probably nothing I could say about that hasn't been said before. She has a PHD in GFE and her oral skills are legendary. I will repeat if she makes a return visit and you fans of red hot MILFs should too. She's still the real deal.

OO.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57115&cityid=98Ashley is an awesome provider and an even better person! Move to Orlando sweetie!

C5.

AllieCutie
07-28-18, 09:10
I was in contact with Allie she invited me over for a special treat. When I got there as always Allie was freshly showered wrapped in a towel. You gentleman that have seen her know she has a cute little body. As always she received me with a smile and a kiss. We drank some wine chatted for awhile about different topics. Allie holds a conversation well and is very easy to talk to. We went into the room, Allie started kissing and caressing me All over. Then the special treat, Allie grabbed my cock and started a very nice, slow sloppy and wet BBBJ! Yes you are reading correct no mistake on my part BBBJ she really got into it great eye contact. I was hard as a rock! From there we 69,DATY, doggie, Mish, side, saddle. The list of posistions is quite lengthy LOL! But Allie as always was very accommodating for all of them. We finished up Allie ran the shower for me then she stepped in the shower with me and proceeded to bathe me. I had a wonderful time with her. I know there has been some review of her about her being old looking, fat, drug use. Gentleman in my experience with her I have not seen any sign of drug use at all. House is always picked up and clean and she looks to be about in her late twenties early thirties. I have some pictures of her I will attempt to post. I can't post the picture for some reason. I will try at a later time to post them when I figure out what I am doing wrong with the attachment. Thank you Allie for a wonderful time. I will definitely see you again!

Orlo 69.I had such a great time with you! Can't wait to see the pictures you took!

Allie.

BuckNastee
07-28-18, 10:56

OO.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57115&cityid=98Damn she still look like that?

BuckNastee
07-28-18, 11:05

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932934Sorry to hear. Was going to bite the bullet and give this one a go but after hearing this for get it. Unfortunately some here on this site will still try her and end up feeding into this garbage of a provider. The white knights of the site think they can have a better go. I say let this one starve.

BuckNastee
07-28-18, 11:06
Pics look real cute, are they her of just the usual "fair representation" ?Bingo. Like I said.

Chris5
07-28-18, 12:12
Sorry to hear. Was going to bite the bullet and give this one a go but after hearing this for get it. Unfortunately some here on this site will still try her and end up feeding into this garbage of a provider. The white knights of the site think they can have a better go. I say let this one starve.Buck your post is spot on correct dude! This low down skank of a provider needs to starve!

C5.

Omar1979
07-28-18, 12:45
Never pay for the full hour. Hell, pay for 15 minutes and upgrade if you're having a really good time. I've never had a girl turn me down for more time during a session, unless she really has something important to do immediately after, in which case you would have been rushed anyway.That is awesome advice and cuts losses if it goes bad.

AllieCutie
07-28-18, 12:57

Orlo 69.Thanks for an amazing review! I had a blast with you! Thanks for taking the pictures! Can't wait to see them.

Allie.

LordDickApoMam
07-28-18, 13:42
Let this little orange thief starve.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57046&cityid=98

Eelectri
07-28-18, 15:10
Thanks to Otown.

He saved a lot of us with this one.

I'm better off with Allicutie.

Will go and see her again and again!

Stay safe.

TheRock20
07-28-18, 16:40
Has anyone seen this one? She's been in airport area.

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26743841/

O Town
07-28-18, 17:51
Left alone in a room after going thru that stuff at the end some guys who are not so calm might have taken whatever they could carry, left something for her on the bed or worse. Thanks for the heads up.

Jesse.I would be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind. IMO, by trying to kick me out early, so she could have another date, she was stealing. That's not who I am. I didn't take anything from her room. I did hide her charger cord. She will find it eventually though.

BuckNastee
07-28-18, 20:13
I would be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind. IMO, by trying to kick me out early, so she could have another date, she was stealing. That's not who I am. I didn't take anything from her room. I did hide her charger cord. She will find it eventually though.Diabolical! Pure evil. J / k.

FlbMac31
07-28-18, 21:50
One in the same or separate providers? And where is NikkiBaby's post?

Mac Out.

TittyManCam1
07-29-18, 01:04
One in the same or separate providers? And where is NikkiBaby's post?

Mac Out.Our thick girl Nikki formally Altamonte Nikki is here. We both already know her very well, the hair is dark brown now.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56502&cityid=98

Then there's this one that I haven't met or noticed any reviews on. Slight difference in the spelling of baby in their ads.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57255&cityid=98

TMC.

OrlandoGuy25
07-29-18, 01:51
For anyone who has been asking about Deziah. I use to see her a lot last year. She is extremely hot in my opinion. Skinny but nice ass. She gives a great massage with HE. I never asked for more and didn't get hints either. If she offers more. I will def go back. 1. 2 for half.

Selena.

Saw her maybe 2 years ago many tines. Great tits and she liked it when I sucked on them. Okay massage. Finish was always HE. Asked her for more and didn't get far. 1. 2 for half also.

Hope you guys have better luck.

Thanks.

Whydou Care
07-29-18, 06:59
Had a great visit with Allie today. She is a sweet lady and aims to please. Allie met at the door freshly showered wrapped in a towel. She is definitely a cutie with a nice small body with mouth full of tits, great sensitive nipples, tight pussy and firm ass. We immediately headed up the stairs to her room. She has a great personality and is easy to get along with and talk to. As far as the report on old looking, fat and drug use, they must of met of with someone else. None of these applied to her at all. Service is open but didn't ask for anal so don't know or care. Great BBBJ also. And no rush at all. Absolutely will see again.

TreeFiddy
07-29-18, 08:46
Did a hh with Bee recently from this ad on the classifieds. Incall on aloma near where whole foods used to be in WP. Location is ok, massage and ending were great though. Topless HE, didn't ask about anything else. First contact was thru email, rest was thru text. I think it's the same bee that was around in the past but this was my first visit, can't confirm. Would repeat. Rates in ad, normal tipping

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57037&cityid=98

SpecialOne8
07-29-18, 10:01
Went to click on link so that I would know who to avoid, and it's now gone!

Dang electri, I always knew your words to be taken under advice fast, but not that fast. I guess there's something about working with electricity you have that the rest of us can only dream about. LOL.

I definitely agree with you though!

Thanks to Otown.

He saved a lot of us with this one.

I'm better off with Allicutie.

Will go and see her again and again!

Stay safe.

Orlo69
07-29-18, 12:42
Let me try again with some of Allie pictures. Hopefully I got the resizing right this time.

Zibiter
07-29-18, 13:30
Let me try again with some of Allie pictures. Hopefully I got the resizing right this time.Bubble gum.

LovesToDream13
07-29-18, 14:27
Has anyone seen this one? She's been in airport area.

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26743841/Its her in the pics saw her on an off for about two yers everything covered. She just okay I wouldn't spen more than $.

SmashDog
07-29-18, 15:15
Its her in the pics saw her on an off for about two yers everything covered. She just okay I wouldn't spen more than $.Just saw her this morning. Everything covered and she's still tender from surgery. Looks like the pics and seems pretty cool. That azz is Reddick. Stay Safe!!

AllieCutie
07-29-18, 21:38
Had a great visit with Allie today. She is a sweet lady and aims to please. Allie met at the door freshly showered wrapped in a towel. She is definitely a cutie with a nice small body with mouth full of tits, great sensitive nipples, tight pussy and firm ass. We immediately headed up the stairs to her room. She has a great personality and is easy to get along with and talk to. As far as the report on old looking, fat and drug use, they must of met of with someone else. None of these applied to her at all. Service is open but didn't ask for anal so don't know or care. Great BBBJ also. And no rush at all. Absolutely will see again.Thank you for an awesome review! 😍. Can't wait to see you next time!

Allie.

Spunkee311
07-29-18, 23:58
Texted ALex on Saturday, she responded within 30 minutes, set an appointment for later in the day. Arrived at location which is close to Goldenrod, east side. Went through the side door which she opened after waiting for 15 minutes. Clean room, she asked that I get comfortable while she used the bathroom. Set roses on the table, she ignored it and never counted the amount. She started kissing stomach area and then started BBBJ which was really good. She placed my hand on her head so I could control the pace. After about 10 minutes she passed the hat and told me to wear it. She then rode cg, and rcg until I filled the hat. Chit chat for about 15 minutes and then she started BBBJ for round two. This time it was my turn and I pounded her doggy but could not cum. She then reached under and started rubbing my balls until I blasted in the hat. She then passed the wipes and still wanted to continue chatting but I told her I had to leave. Not a clock watcher and takes direction well. Will repeat when in the area.Can't seem to find her ad, is that around anymore? Not finding on sister site.

Spunkee311
07-30-18, 00:10

MIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57300&cityid=98I've had a couple dreams with her now. She always had pretty good communication and both were positive experiences.

Lovejuicyciara
07-30-18, 07:18
I saw Ciara last week and had a good time. I was out with the boys having beers and had that itch to fuck a bad girl so started making the text rounds. It was like 10 pm and not many regulars were getting back so I took that 1 review on Ciara and figured what the hell. She got back quick and I was on my way to a familiar place by the airport. Kinda reminds me of the hotel in that movie The Florida Project. Every single FL monger should watch that flick. Anywho I go to Ciara's room and as I approach she has her curly head sticking out the door. Those pics are prob her just before the tats. There's one pic where she has a belly tat and that is 100% her. Both titties pierced. Some baby damage nothing too bad. As stated all covered but she does a good wet CBJ and truly likes it. Her ad states "they call me juicy for a reason. " Can confirm. That's a wet little pussy. She seems to cum nice and easy which I like. Rubbed her to an o during CBJ then she aggressively rode me as she had another one. Like grabbed my head pulled me in and fucked me. Wife's take note. That's why most of us do this. Hardcore fucking. We never talked money. I left $ for hh. I'd repeat for a qv.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56512&cityid=98Thank you hun. Definitely enjoyed my time with you.

SafeBet
07-30-18, 09:40
Let me try again with some of Allie pictures. Hopefully I got the resizing right this time.Wow these are great. Tried setting something up with her on Saturday, she was available and is located within like 10-15 minutes from me. All was good until she finally asked for references which I don't really have since I do this extremely sparingly. I didn't get a response after that. Seeing all the reviews here I'd love to meet her.

I've only been with 3 providers in total. Once with Susan in apopka for her 40 rose special, she's the only one who still advertises.

Charlise, who the vets here would remember her from like 1-2 years ago'ish. She posted pretty consistently on the sister site, but doesn't advertise anymore.

And naughty Nichole who was never on the sister site. She was from backpage. I saw her 3 different times for headache relief.

It's getting more difficult this time around finding a provider.

Anything in the Semoran, goldenrod, airport, Curryford, Conway area would be perfect.

Any suggestions for providers who are easy to set up with?

I'll reach out again to Allie cutie again and see if we can meet up, I've honestly never been with a slimmer spinner type. It's always been thicker girls. So I'm really wanting to do something new.

TitusMajor
07-30-18, 10:23
Seems there are a lot of Nikkis on the site so to be clear the one I saw was nikkibaby25 by her handle. SUPER nice girl. Incredibly innocent and sweet which are huge turn ons for me. As many have said before she is VERY good at what she does. I was shocked at how good her head game was. Owing again to the fact that seems so innocent. Anyway if you are in need of a good quick relief she is your girl.

Razorr99
07-30-18, 10:30
Can't seem to find her ad, is that around anymore? Not finding on sister site.Her ad is still there. You just have to scroll SEVERAL pages.

TittyManCam1
07-30-18, 10:35
Can't seem to find her ad, is that around anymore? Not finding on sister site.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57759&cityid=98

HappyInFlordia
07-30-18, 10:54
Hey mongers anyone seen Selina from our sister site great booty LOL.

Eachiller
07-30-18, 13:39
Our thick girl Nikki formally Altamonte Nikki is here. We both already know her very well, the hair is dark brown now.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56502&cityid=98

Then there's this one that I haven't met or noticed any reviews on. Slight difference in the spelling of baby in their ads.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57255&cityid=98

TMC.I've seen her multiple times she used to work with Allie. I've seen allie as well.

Nikki is one of my atf. She is very sweet and great service not much of massage but everything else was great and worth it. Imo.

Eachiller
07-30-18, 13:40
For anyone who has been asking about Deziah. I use to see her a lot last year. She is extremely hot in my opinion. Skinny but nice ass. She gives a great massage with HE. I never asked for more and didn't get hints either. If she offers more. I will def go back. 1. 2 for half.

Selena.

Saw her maybe 2 years ago many tines. Great tits and she liked it when I sucked on them. Okay massage. Finish was always HE. Asked her for more and didn't get far. 1. 2 for half also.

Hope you guys have better luck.

Thanks.Imo both very hot and a good time good rub and he. Standard he but great view and roaming.

NaughtyBoy1
07-30-18, 15:12
This report a little late. Happened on Friday early before I caught my flight back home. I saw her twice before and this time I saw her only becoz of the noise going on. So, wanted to get cleared. Set up Friday early morning 7:00 ish on Thursday. OMG, I never had to text her on Friday morning and setting her a reminder. 6:45 I get a msg from Allie and was in her house around 7:15, bad morning traffic. Parked my car and the garage gets open. Freshly showered and was able to smell soap and fresh breath. I never mentioned anything about it. Allie sweetie thanks for that. We step inside and into the dream room. During our talk I brought to her attention about the negative reviews and noise.

Trust me guys, I spent 5 min. Looking for any signs of drugs or weird things while taking out my clothes. Its super duper clean and nada signs on her body. She was already naked and holding Jr. I said what the Heck and started sucking on those sensitive tits. Went down for DATY and OMG, super clean and sweet. I was happy to taster fresh P. After spending a lot of time sucking her tits and P, she went on my Jr. Gosh. Felt so good and had to pull her out. I didn't wanted to come that early. Couldn't do doggie much as her P hole is tight and small. So ended up in MISH and trust me, had to really go slow. It's damn tight and have no idea how the hell is she managing that tightness. I bet if 4 to 5 guys do it every day, there should be some room, but not in her case.

In my session she didn't ask for donation which was placed on the table, nor she bothered to look or count. I hope we respect that and not screw up or cheat her. We chatted a while and Allie baby all the best for your business venture. I wish you the best. I will repeat, repeat and will not review if I keep her in my routine. I don't like writing about the same P. , over and over again. No white lighting.

Enjoy her as long as she is available. Sweetie coming again for fresh morning.

NB1.

NaughtyBoy1
07-30-18, 15:26
Buddy, you should have gone little up to get the tattoo. That way people can confirm her amazing ass from behind.

Let me try again with some of Allie pictures. Hopefully I got the resizing right this time.

Chris5
07-31-18, 07:20
Hey Ashley, What's this I hear about you and your girl doing doubles this Thursday here in Orlando? Is this true?

C5.

OliverOil
07-31-18, 07:56
I reconnected with the amazing Avalon yesterday for another mind blowing session. Her passion and drive are off the charts. We share a common love of DATY and she's insatiable. And she knows how to return the pleasure. She had me rising off the bed like one possessed by evil spirits. Fortunately she exorcised all my demons and released all the pressure. She looks and feels amazing. I'll repeat.
OO

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57663&cityid=98

Member #6598
07-31-18, 08:26
This report is a little late, but I was able to get some personal training time at Sweetsgym on 7/4 and again a few days later. As is usually the case, easy set up, good communication, and no issues. Both times got my heart pumping with this hottie, working out in multiple positions. During one session, she met me wearing a misfits shirt and nothing else (hot). Working over that body is always a great experience. Trainer is safe and reliable. Get a membership!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56160&cityid=98

https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff?lang=en

Mystical0945
07-31-18, 15:51
Hey Ashley, What's this I hear about you and your girl doing doubles this Thursday here in Orlando? Is this true?

C5.You heard correct if you are talking about Paige and myself! Ohhhhh YESSSSSSS!

Love To ALL.

Xo Ashley.

Potus
07-31-18, 18:36
Wow, on the list. Thanks. Donation? Can not find it anyplace. Thanks.

This report a little late. Happened on Friday early before I caught my flight back home. I saw her twice before and this time I saw her only becoz of the noise going on. So, wanted to get cleared. Set up Friday early morning 7:00 ish on Thursday. OMG, I never had to text her on Friday morning and setting her a reminder. 6:45 I get a msg from Allie and was in her house around 7:15, bad morning traffic. Parked my car and the garage gets open. Freshly showered and was able to smell soap and fresh breath. I never mentioned anything about it. Allie sweetie thanks for that. We step inside and into the dream room. During our talk I brought to her attention about the negative reviews and noise.

Trust me guys, I spent 5 min. Looking for any signs of drugs or weird things while taking out my clothes. Its super duper clean and nada signs on her body. She was already naked and holding Jr. I said what the Heck and started sucking on those sensitive tits. Went down for DATY and OMG, super clean and sweet. I was happy to taster fresh P. After spending a lot of time sucking her tits and P, she went on my Jr. Gosh. Felt so good and had to pull her out. I didn't wanted to come that early. Couldn't do doggie much as her P hole is tight and small. So ended up in MISH and trust me, had to really go slow. It's damn tight and have no idea how the hell is she managing that tightness. I bet if 4 to 5 guys do it every day, there should be some room, but not in her case.

In my session she didn't ask for donation which was placed on the table, nor she bothered to look or count. I hope we respect that and not screw up or cheat her. We chatted a while and Allie baby all the best for your business venture. I wish you the best. I will repeat, repeat and will not review if I keep her in my routine. I don't like writing about the same P. , over and over again. No white lighting.

NB1.

Orlo69
07-31-18, 19:40
Buddy, you should have gone little up to get the tattoo. That way people can confirm her amazing ass from behind.Sorry NB but one of the conditions of taking her pictures, was not to show the tattoo in full or her face. You gentleman that have seen her know it's her. No drugs no drama. Yes I will also repeat.

Orlo69.

ThatKuno
07-31-18, 21:16
Finally had a dream with Mere last week. Met her at her new incall down by the attractions. MAN. That place is difficult to get into if you don't know where the entrance is. I got turned around at least twice before I finally found it. Spent an hr with her and had a blast. Had some good conversation with her about her time in Vegas and the crazy stuff she had to deal with at her old place. Mere is total GFE and aims to please. Will definitely repeat in the near future even if she is an Eagles fan. LOL.

SmallPeepee100
07-31-18, 22:29
I have been seeing marina over the years since 2015. Thank you marina for providing a good GFE service over the years. In my recent experience I believe her oral skills got better. She has put on weight over the years which I am ok with. BBBJ and CBJ and Miss with dfk. Dfk was good.

SafeBet
08-01-18, 06:38
Finally had a dream with Mere last week. Met her at her new incall down by the attractions. MAN. That place is difficult to get into if you don't know where the entrance is. I got turned around at least twice before I finally found it. Spent an hr with her and had a blast. Had some good conversation with her about her time in Vegas and the crazy stuff she had to deal with at her old place. Mere is total GFE and aims to please. Will definitely repeat in the near future even if she is an Eagles fan. LOL.I went through like 5-6 pages of the sister site and can't find an ad for Mere. Can you post the link to our sister site?

I wish more guys would do that. Chicks can even do that from time to time.

A2

HappyInFlordia
08-01-18, 08:10
Sorry NB but one of the conditions of taking her pictures, was not to show the tattoo in full or her face. You gentleman that have seen her know it's her. No drugs no drama. Yes I will also repeat.

Orlo69.For sure pal and she is the real deal for sure.

TittyManCam1
08-01-18, 11:15
I've seen her multiple times she used to work with Allie. I've seen allie as well.

Nikki is one of my atf. She is very sweet and great service not much of massage but everything else was great and worth it. Imo.That's the only review I've seen of that Nikki. I'll just go ahead and refer to her as thin Nikki. Thanks man.

TMC.

MJones125
08-01-18, 11:50
Haven't seen her post for a while and I'm glad to see her back since I've never had the chance to dream with her. Anyways, ended up having a dream with her. All I can say AWESOME. It is her private home so she's a little cautious which is understandable. She lives in Sanford from what I seen her neighborhood is quiet. Met her at the front door and she was lookin hot as ever. Her eyes scream pound me. Almost a [porn star look. Great conversation to begin with to make both of us comfortable. Did dream with a cover but I think if I see her more she will let me take it off with extra roses. Pro at playing the flute and her kitty is a tight squeeze which from what I seen doesn't loosen no matter how hard you pound definitely will be a repeat dreamer.

AllieCutie
08-01-18, 12:12

NB1.Thank you so much hunny! Always love seeing you! Can't wait until next time!

AllieCutie
08-01-18, 12:14

NB1.You are the best; love seeing you! Until next time! Will be counting down the days!!

SevenYearMitch
08-01-18, 12:37
Recently saw Alliecutie again for the 2nd time at her very nice incall. She's a lot of fun and has stepped up her game considerably since my last visit in that she now offers BBBJ on her menu. After some small talk about the hobby and some tit sucking she gave me a very good BBBJ with lots of eye contact from her pretty blue eyes. She enjoyed teasing the head of my cock with her tongue and without any prompting she paid close attention to the boys.

Next up was DATY, and I can confirm that she is a natural blond since the carpet matches the curtains. Put on a cover and lubed up for some mish, she's very flexible and able to get her legs up over your shoulders. Flipped her over for some doggie and she enjoys a light spanking with some hairpulling. She reached under to fondle my balls during K9 which was a nice touch.

Next up was some CG which she seemed to enjoy. She's pretty tight and had me ready to cum sooner than usual for me. Took off the cover and gave her a facial. 140 roses for 45 min. Will repeat.

SYM.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56198&cityid=98

RatFish
08-01-18, 13:09
I saw Alex at her incall, very cute girl with a great attitude. Had a pleasant massage, BBBJ threw on the party hat for some fun in miss. And doggie. Would repeat 180/ hr.

NaughtyBoy1
08-01-18, 14:49
I respect that orlo69. Nice ass to bang.

Sorry NB but one of the conditions of taking her pictures, was not to show the tattoo in full or her face. You gentleman that have seen her know it's her. No drugs no drama. Yes I will also repeat.

Orlo69.

NaughtyBoy1
08-01-18, 14:52
Nice review SYM, I have to try new thing minus BBBJ which isn't my thing.

NB1.

Recently saw Alliecutie again for the 2nd time at her very nice incall. She's a lot of fun and has stepped up her game considerably since my last visit in that she now offers BBBJ on her menu. After some small talk about the hobby and some tit sucking she gave me a very good BBBJ with lots of eye contact from her pretty blue eyes. She enjoyed teasing the head of my cock with her tongue and without any prompting she paid close attention to the boys.

Next up was DATY, and I can confirm that she is a natural blond since the carpet matches the curtains. Put on a cover and lubed up for some mish, she's very flexible and able to get her legs up over your shoulders. Flipped her over for some doggie and she enjoys a light spanking with some hairpulling. She reached under to fondle my balls during K9 which was a nice touch.

Next up was some CG which she seemed to enjoy. She's pretty tight and had me ready to cum sooner than usual for me. Took off the cover and gave her a facial. 140 roses for 45 min. Will repeat.

SYM.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56198&cityid=98

BBC386
08-01-18, 15:18
I've seen her multiple times she used to work with Allie. I've seen allie as well.

Nikki is one of my atf. She is very sweet and great service not much of massage but everything else was great and worth it. Imo.Girl. You are something else. I have to come see you.

Jmoedb
08-01-18, 17:17
Girl. You are something else. I have to come see you.Run don't walk!!

Camera3
08-01-18, 17:50
Damn, I don't want this to seem like I am jumping on the band wagon, but I made contact with Allie, great response, made appointment for the next day. Asked if she was a wine drinker. See, I haven't had a good wine drinking buddy since Katie retired. She said yes. Liked Sweet whites. I pulled a Vouvray from the Touraine District of France out of my collection. More floral than seeet. She loved it.

So, we shared a glass of wine and talked about life. The girl is sharp. Pretty, deep blue eyes, blonde, 5' 1 1/2" tall, cheerleader body with all the right curves and a total Energizer bunny with a bit of a miscevious side. Hit lots of letters including LMNOP. Everything from the positive reviews is spot on. We then talked a little more.

There have been a couple of bad reviews that are obviously fabricated, written by one post wonders. Also, apparently, that caused some guys to cancel. Use your head. This girl is amazing, drama free, no drugs at all (not even pot) and will make you smile.

I will definitely repeat.

C3.

WadeUncle
08-01-18, 22:49
Texted Jasmin yesterday to set up a time to go see her. We agreed upon a time and she sent me her address. I let her know I'd be 10 minutes late and she said no problem. When arrived I texted again and she gave me her apartment number. She's pretty hot. Very sweet girl. She is certainly chatty, but that's fine. After the massage she wiped me down and told me to flip. The HE was pretty good, but she does stay clothed.

8 for the massage. . 4 for the tip.

Herbie53
08-02-18, 00:51

C3.Good to see the positive report from a seasoned veteran. I will be in the MCO area this weekend, and if my business stuff works out speedily, I hope to have some free hours in the evening before needing to depart. Perhaps she will be available to chat.

PharmaGuy
08-02-18, 05:05
Damn, I don't want this to seem like I am jumping on the band wagon, but I made contact with Allie, great response, made appointment for the next day. Asked if she was a wine drinker. See, I haven't had a good wine drinking buddy since Katie retired. She said yes. Liked Sweet whites. I pulled a Vouvray from the Touraine District of France out of my collection. More floral than seeet. She loved it.

So, we shared a glass of wine and talked about life. The girl is sharp. Pretty, deep blue eyes, blonde, 5' 1 1/2" tall, cheerleader body with all the right curves and a total Energizer bunny with a bit of a miscevious side. Hit lots of letters including LMNOP. Everything from the positive reviews is spot on. We then talked a little more.

There have been a couple of bad reviews that are obviously fabricated, written by one post wonders. Also, apparently, that caused some guys to cancel. Use your head. This girl is amazing, drama free, no drugs at all (not even pot) and will make you smile.

C3.Look at you with the Vouvray! Love me a little chenin especially with about 20 years of age on them.

I hold great fondness for the Loire valley.

Nice move.

PG.

WadeUncle
08-02-18, 08:11
Texted Jasmin yesterday to set up a time to go see her. We agreed upon a time and she sent me her address. I let her know I'd be 10 minutes late and she said no problem. When arrived I texted again and she gave me her apartment number. She's pretty hot. Very sweet girl. She is certainly chatty, but that's fine. After the massage she wiped me down and told me to flip. The HE was pretty good, but she does stay clothed.

8 for the massage. . 4 for the tip.8 for the massage half hour.

AllieCutie
08-02-18, 08:56

C3.I have to say I had such a great time with you! I was so happy I got to meet you, and can't wait until next time! You have been added to my favorite list! See you when I get back from my trip!

Allie.

PhotoMan343
08-02-18, 12:18
I have to say I had such a great time with you! I was so happy I got to meet you, and can't wait until next time! You have been added to my favorite list! See you when I get back from my trip!

Allie.I have t also Jump on and say She is amazing!! Its already been said. Can't wait for your return next week.

Alligator19
08-02-18, 12:45
Based in no small part on C3's review earlier today, I decided to spend my hobbying time this morning on a visit with Ms. Cutie.

Everything he said is accurate. I'll add my own perspective, too. She's a cute, energetic little blonde with blue eyes. While she looks innocent, she's anything but.

She's an energetic, enthusiastic little sex freak who's down for just about anything. My dream with her included some wonderful BBBJ, she says it's her favorite thing in the world to do. It included some tremendous doggy. She rode like a champ, as well. She's got a pretty pink little pussy that she loves to have pounded. It's wet and tight. She moaned while I slid a couple of fingers inside her and then happily licked those two slippery fingers clean.

In my book, enthusiasm goes a long way. Discretion goes a long way, too. She checks both of these boxes nicely. Allie is now in my upper tier of reliable, fun providers who have their sh*t together. You know, like Michele one L.

A great time! Very reasonable $ donation for a hh. I will repeat.

MarinaGfe
08-02-18, 16:27
I have been seeing marina over the years since 2015. Thank you marina for providing a good GFE service over the years. In my recent experience I believe her oral skills got better. She has put on weight over the years which I am ok with. BBBJ and CBJ and Miss with dfk. Dfk was good.Thank you sweetie, I enjoy are time together.

TheRock20
08-02-18, 16:36
Has anyone seen her please?

https://independent.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26765488/#.

LexRyde
08-02-18, 18:34
Hey guys,

I was wanting to know if you have ever tried the above provider? I had a massage session today, no teasing, it was a draped massage but not like Massage Envy. Chatty enough but not sure if any H. E is offered. Not looking for FS, just a great massage like she gives but with H. E.

https://lakesidemassageandspa.com/

O Town
08-02-18, 18:38
Set up was easy. I messaged her from another site. She responded back pretty quickly. We exchanged phone numbers, which allowed me to do a little research.

Whenever I texted her she responded within 5 minutes. Her place is in a nice condo near winter park and downtown.

I show up on time and she comes out to greet me. I realize I am on wrong street. I drive to correct street and she is sitting on the steps. She looks just like the picture. No face pics, but her face looks nice.

We take our shoes off and go upstairs. We talk to a little and she gets undressed. I put an envelope on the dresser. There is some folded money next to it. She never asked about it, nor looked inside.

We started doing what we came there for. She has some great oral skills and pays attention to the boys without using her hands once.

I am bringing this up so you know whether not to see her or not. She lets me know that I am pretty big and she is nervous. I don't think I am that large, so if well endowed. Keep that in mind.

She did have a brace on her wrist. She let me know that being on top may be difficult. But started that way anyway. We tried several positions.

I did finish before time was up. I asked if another cup was available and she said that it was hard to get in positions with her wrist. We laid down and talked for a bit. She obviously was not giving any sort of massage with her wrist the way it was.

She is a very sweet girl. Almost made it feel like a civilian date. She is new to the game. As an example, she did not know what DATY meant.

She will do everything she can to make you happy, but you will have to let her know. Pretty much all the letters in the alphabet are available and only one thing is BB, and I think you are smart enough to know what that is.

If I had to guess her age, I would say 25. She is very small, she has a very nice soft ass. She has 3 small tattoos. A larger one on the small of her back. She has curly blond hair.

I will definitely see her again. If I had to guess, she will eventually go UTR, so see her soon. Also, she seemed nervous and seemed like she may scare easily. Be very polite or you may scare her away. She is a beautiful woman that loves to please, so you don't want to scare her.

Thanos1880
08-02-18, 23:07
Is this a fake ad? Because she never answers the phone or txt.

BuckNastee
08-03-18, 00:39

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56502&cityid=98She is legit. There are some reviews of her. PM her.

Dsn25
08-03-18, 01:13
Hey guys,

I was wanting to know if you have ever tried the above provider? I had a massage session today, no teasing, it was a draped massage but not like Massage Envy. Chatty enough but not sure if any H. E is offered. Not looking for FS, just a great massage like she gives but with H. E.

https://lakesidemassageandspa.com/No HE, little teasing if you're lucky.

TittyManCam1
08-03-18, 07:14

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=56502&cityid=98Other than her hair color which was brown as of last Wednesday she's real. I've seen her a bunch of times and never had an issue getting a hold of her until this week. Tried to setup a date on Monday and haven't heard back. She has a PM here Nikkibaby25 but if I hear from her I'll update the board.

TMC.

NaughtyBoy1
08-03-18, 08:07
Nice review O town. I had to cancel my early morning appnt which was today. She msg me saying that she is out of town. Damn, have to return without seeing anyone this week. Will reach her again next week.

BTW, did you get the 2nd cup of coffee?

NB1.

Set up was easy. I messaged her from another site. She responded back pretty quickly. We exchanged phone numbers, which allowed me to do a little research.

Whenever I texted her she responded within 5 minutes. Her place is in a nice condo near winter park and downtown.

I show up on time and she comes out to greet me. I realize I am on wrong street. I drive to correct street and she is sitting on the steps. She looks just like the picture. No face pics, but her face looks nice.

We take our shoes off and go upstairs. We talk to a little and she gets undressed. I put an envelope on the dresser. There is some folded money next to it. She never asked about it, nor looked inside.

We started doing what we came there for. She has some great oral skills and pays attention to the boys without using her hands once.

I am bringing this up so you know whether not to see her or not. She lets me know that I am pretty big and she is nervous. I don't think I am that large, so if well endowed. Keep that in mind.

She did have a brace on her wrist. She let me know that being on top may be difficult. But started that way anyway. We tried several positions.

I did finish before time was up. I asked if another cup was available and she said that it was hard to get in positions with her wrist. We laid down and talked for a bit. She obviously was not giving any sort of massage with her wrist the way it was.

She is a very sweet girl. Almost made it feel like a civilian date. She is new to the game. As an example, she did not know what DATY meant.

She will do everything she can to make you happy, but you will have to let her know. Pretty much all the letters in the alphabet are available and only one thing is BB, and I think you are smart enough to know what that is.

If I had to guess her age, I would say 25. She is very small, she has a very nice soft ass. She has 3 small tattoos. A larger one on the small of her back. She has curly blond hair.

I will definitely see her again. If I had to guess, she will eventually go UTR, so see her soon. Also, she seemed nervous and seemed like she may scare easily. Be very polite or you may scare her away. She is a beautiful woman that loves to please, so you don't want to scare her.

Gentleman 100
08-03-18, 08:13
This is an open letter to providers on what to wear for success (happy, paying customers who return often). Wear something nice (whether or not you are an escort or masseuse).

I shall explain. I have been to our fine FS AMP establishments many times, and quite often the therapists are wearing lingerie (or with BO: nothing). Same goes for escorts. This leaves nothing to the imagination. Normal, red-blooded, men like a little challenge. We are natural hunters. We would rather "hunt" for our women than have her served up on a tray. In most AMPs (FS or not), the therapists are wearing around-the-house wear (something comfortable). This is a negative for me. Cocksmen (those who really know how to use it) like me, really appreciate a therepist in nicer clothing. This suggestion goes for AMPs and independent therapists.

My suggestion for therapists, is to wear something that you would wear when going out on a date. Perhaps a dress with nice shoes would be good. Another option would be a nice top and skirt. Since this is Florida, I will offer a warm-weather option: nice top and shorts.

I occasionally see an experienced independent provider (not taking new clients, sorry) who will dress up in something nice for me when I schedule with her. It is a reasonable request.

Links to Photos of Suggested Therapist-Wear:

Dress: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b3/33/74/b3337467cc6070b5a624be9a3e4ed0b3.jpg.

Top and Skirt: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/d7/fa/58d7fabefc7718aefde8bc6712e18f72.jpg.

Top and Shorts: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/c6/7d/fec67df7b9c870f7f5c576232d5d1aa5.jpg.

If the therapist I see is wearing something like this, I will definitely be back frequently. Please keep this in mind when you select your clothing for work.

As always, everyone be safe and play nice.

O Town
08-03-18, 08:56
Nice review O town. I had to cancel my early morning appnt which was today. She msg me saying that she is out of town. Damn, have to return without seeing anyone this week. Will reach her again next week.

BTW, did you get the 2nd cup of coffee?

NB1.Thanks No, but was ok with that. I am, certain if you want your coffee refilled, she will.

O Town
08-03-18, 10:32
I saw get on Twitter and tried to do some research. She said she had reviews here but couldn't find her anywhere. Anyone have info?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2941212

NaughtyBoy1
08-03-18, 11:20
Isn't this be in General Reports thread or Massage Parlor Reviews thread? Wondered why is this here?

This is an open letter to providers on what to wear for success (happy, paying customers who return often). Wear something nice (whether or not you are an escort or masseuse).

I shall explain. I have been to our fine FS AMP establishments many times, and quite often the therapists are wearing lingerie (or with BO: nothing). Same goes for escorts. This leaves nothing to the imagination. Normal, red-blooded, men like a little challenge. We are natural hunters. We would rather "hunt" for our women than have her served up on a tray. In most AMPs (FS or not), the therapists are wearing around-the-house wear (something comfortable). This is a negative for me. Cocksmen (those who really know how to use it) like me, really appreciate a therepist in nicer clothing. This suggestion goes for AMPs and independent therapists.

My suggestion for therapists, is to wear something that you would wear when going out on a date. Perhaps a dress with nice shoes would be good. Another option would be a nice top and skirt. Since this is Florida, I will offer a warm-weather option: nice top and shorts.

I occasionally see an experienced independent provider (not taking new clients, sorry) who will dress up in something nice for me when I schedule with her. It is a reasonable request.

Links to Photos of Suggested Therapist-Wear:

Dress: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b3/33/74/b3337467cc6070b5a624be9a3e4ed0b3.jpg.

Top and Skirt: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/d7/fa/58d7fabefc7718aefde8bc6712e18f72.jpg.

Top and Shorts: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/c6/7d/fec67df7b9c870f7f5c576232d5d1aa5.jpg.

If the therapist I see is wearing something like this, I will definitely be back frequently. Please keep this in mind when you select your clothing for work.

As always, everyone be safe and play nice.

Buffalo Tongue
08-03-18, 12:31
isn't this be in general reports thread or massage parlor reviews thread? Wondered why is this here?i agree with that.

Razorr99
08-03-18, 12:45
I saw get on Twitter and tried to do some research. She said she had reviews here but couldn't find her anywhere. Anyone have info?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2941212She has plenty of reviews in here. Search CLEO.

O Town
08-03-18, 13:14
She has plenty of reviews in here. Search CLEO.Thanks that worked.

Elvis Lives
08-03-18, 14:38
Hello Orlando. Can anyone let me know if Jersey Girl is still around? Such good reviews. I searched forum and sister site, but could not find. Any help to contact is much appreciated.

Cook72
08-03-18, 14:50

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2941212Cleo is great, many reviews here. Also see her reviews as Hot Young Ebony. She is legit, safe and pics are accurate.

Cubs Fanatic
08-03-18, 15:15
Cleo is great, many reviews here. Also see her reviews as Hot Young Ebony. She is legit, safe and pics are accurate.She is one of the best in Orlando. Treat her right.

Pics accurate and a real doll. Play safe.

Redsox2005
08-03-18, 19:41
Find s review that she replied and hit her up on here.

Sox.

Hello Orlando. Can anyone let me know if Jersey Girl is still around? Such good reviews. I searched forum and sister site, but could not find. Any help to contact is much appreciated.

FireSprinklerG
08-03-18, 20:14
The is long past due since I saw her this past Tuesday afternoon and we fell asleep and I had this dream I was at her house and the she greeted me at the door and showed me to the room. This is where the fun began BBBJ for a while then some daty and then doggie for my first cup. After a rest she went for some more BBBJ but junior just wasn't going to get up for second cup. It not any fault of hers because she definitely tried and was doing a very good job. I will go back to see her.

RoccoJeremmy
08-04-18, 08:34
Hello Gents:

I have been semi retired for a while. Many new names and odds things has happened with this site. But if I want to have a real good time, I go straight to the point. Paige Cleo duo excellent experience and great time as always. Thanks girls.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58025&cityid=98

RoccoJeremmy
08-04-18, 08:43
Hello Orlando. Can anyone let me know if Jersey Girl is still around? Such good reviews. I searched forum and sister site, but could not find. Any help to contact is much appreciated.She used to post at the classified board. If not there, she is not available.

James 999
08-04-18, 09:39
Other than her hair color which was brown as of last Wednesday she's real. I've seen her a bunch of times and never had an issue getting a hold of her until this week. Tried to setup a date on Monday and haven't heard back. She has a PM here Nikkibaby25 but if I hear from her I'll update the board.

TMC.I saw her last week and she looks better than these pictures. Met her and paid for the HH. Stayed with her for about an hour and a 1/2 and had a great dream twice. I have not been able to get in contact with her since then. My 1st visit but she did not seem flaky to me. I planned to contact her again this evening. Peace.

Razorr99
08-04-18, 10:16
I saw her last week and she looks better than these pictures. Met her and paid for the HH. Stayed with her for about an hour and a 1/2 and had a great dream twice. I have not been able to get in contact with her since then. My 1st visit but she did not seem flaky to me. I planned to contact her again this evening. Peace.Wow James! I had to double check that I didn't accidentally post this dream! I had the EXACT same dream. Met her last week for a HH and spent over an hour there. Great dream twice and she was super sweet. She texted me that afternoon stating how great it was to meet me and that she couldn't wait to see me again. I haven't been able to get ahold her since. She disappeared.

SexxyTalena
08-04-18, 15:39
Haven't seen her post for a while and I'm glad to see her back since I've never had the chance to dream with her. Anyways, ended up having a dream with her. All I can say AWESOME. It is her private home so she's a little cautious which is understandable. She lives in Sanford from what I seen her neighborhood is quiet. Met her at the front door and she was lookin hot as ever. Her eyes scream pound me. Almost a [pornstarlook. Greatconversationtobeginwithtomakebothofuscomfortable. DiddreamwithacoverbutIthinkifIseehermoreshewillletmetakeitoffwithextraroses. ProatplayingthefluteandherkittyisatightsqueezewhichfromwhatIseendoesn'tloosennomatterhowhardyoupounddefinitelywillbearepeatdreamer.I look forward to it.

SafeBet
08-04-18, 17:06
After like 2 days of trying to meet her, the schedules finally aligned and I met her last Wednesday. I'm a one pump chump so I always only go for QV's. And it doesn't make it better that like the excitement of being with someone new just gets me going off in record time. Sigh, just one of my few curses, LOL. Can't properly enjoy a nice full session. But I digress. Damage for this one was 80 roses. She greeted me at the door wrapped in a towel and fully naked under it. As others have mentioned Allie doesn't make a big deal about the money, which is a HUGE plus. When providers are sticklers for the money it kinda takes you out of the element and really drives home the transactional feel. With Allie, you simply place the money somewhere noticeable, and that's it. She doesn't ask you about it, she trusts that you will just pay up and that it will be for the correct amount. So don't fuck that up and take advantage. I personally just placed it discreetly on the window sill and that was that. I went straight for sucking on the breasts as it is my absolute number 1 thing to do. She has nice natural perky breasts, and her nipple are very sensitive. Seeing her squirm as you suck them is so awesome. I try to enjoy that as much as I can before we get started because I know the main event will have a short ending. I was already so ready to go after 3 days of anticipating meeting her and reading her reviews, that once she starting licking jr, I already felt that if I let her go at it, I wouldn't get to the main course. So I can't speak on those oral skills but there are plenty of reviews that do. Oh and she has a cute soft ass. Feels really good in your hands. We went straight to cowgirl, because I love having those breasts bouncing in my face. And she just rode me till I suddenly woke up from the dream. Another thing I will note, is that she actively tries to get into it, and moans and gets expressive. So not mechanical at all. And I know damn well I didn't do shit too please her with my minute man status, but its good having them just indulge you and making you feel like a rockstar regardless of how good or lackluster your performance is. I know I aint going to make the lady scream in ecstacy, but dammit I'm a paying customer so atleast make me feel great in the moment LOL, which allie did. Cute girl, I'd recommend.

LordDickApoMam
08-05-18, 07:26
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58389&cityid=98

OdinsBeard78
08-05-18, 16:02
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58389&cityid=98Is this someones idea of a sick fucking joke? I never saw jenncici but that's messed up using her name.

PedroRulz
08-05-18, 17:46
That is totally a sick thing to do, maybe she should read up about her, really sad story on a great girl.

Is this someones idea of a sick fucking joke? I never saw jenncici but that's messed up using her name.

MotoMadman
08-05-18, 17:57
That is totally a sick thing to do, maybe she should read up about her, really sad story on a great girl.She's not using her name exactly. This new chick is using "jennicici", not Jenncici. It's pretty close, but not exactly the same. I think you should cut her some slack. These "working" names don't have a patent, and they don't get "retired" because a chick passes away.

Ciborican
08-05-18, 18:31
hello orlando. Can anyone let me know if jersey girl is still around? Such good reviews. I searched forum and sister site, but could not find. Any help to contact is much appreciated.yes she is. Awsome as always.

MustangMac
08-05-18, 18:51
Did I miss something?

Orlo69
08-05-18, 22:20
That is totally a sick thing to do, maybe she should read up about her, really sad story on a great girl.Gentleman it is just a working name. We have multiple Sophias, we have a Cuban Sophia, two Puerto Rican Sophias. Several Summer and about 3 Adrianna that I know of. That this girl took Jennicici as a working name is no big deal. What counts is can she provide good service and which one of us is going to tap that pussy first and report on it. Just my 2 cents.

Play hard.

Orlo69.

NoFear101
08-05-18, 23:14
Gentleman it is just a working name. We have multiple Sophias, we have a Cuban Sophia, two Puerto Rican Sophias. Several Summer and about 3 Adrianna that I know of. That this girl took Jennicici as a working name is no big deal. What counts is can she provide good service and which one of us is going to tap that pussy first and report on it. Just my 2 cents.

Play hard.

Orlo69.Jenn would approve.

ScottChase1976
08-05-18, 23:47
Did I miss something?A lot. She passed.

Jackt2
08-06-18, 00:20
Gentleman it is just a working name. We have multiple Sophias, we have a Cuban Sophia, two Puerto Rican Sophias. Several Summer and about 3 Adrianna that I know of. That this girl took Jennicici as a working name is no big deal. What counts is can she provide good service and which one of us is going to tap that pussy first and report on it. Just my 2 cents.

Play hard.

Orlo69.I hear you but JennCiCi seems like a unique enough name that it is not a coincidence. At best its an innocent mistake that a decent person would try to correct somehow when it comes to light and at worst its an attempt to deceive you and I by taking advantage of the numerous glowing reviews for someone that can't defend themselves.

MITransplant
08-06-18, 04:24
I hear you but JennCiCi seems like a unique enough name that it is not a coincidence. At best its an innocent mistake that a decent person would try to correct somehow when it comes to light and at worst its an attempt to deceive you and I by taking advantage of the numerous glowing reviews for someone that can't defend themselves.I all fairness, her name is Jenna and there is actually an "I" after the "N" in her username.

Camera3
08-06-18, 06:44
I hear you but JennCiCi seems like a unique enough name that it is not a coincidence. At best its an innocent mistake that a decent person would try to correct somehow when it comes to light and at worst its an attempt to deceive you and I by taking advantage of the numerous glowing reviews for someone that can't defend themselves.Not quite the same spelling. This is Jennicici. And brunet. Out fave who we lost was Jenncici. And blonde.

I often ask ladies how they came up with their names. Some stories are interesting. With Jenn, not so much. It was her real name, which she admired was a blonde moment. The girl was a legend. She was my suchi buddy. Miss her.

C3.

TheRock20
08-06-18, 07:58
Has anyone seen her?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58384&cityid=98

ChuckNoris
08-06-18, 08:23
Other than her hair color which was brown as of last Wednesday she's real. I've seen her a bunch of times and never had an issue getting a hold of her until this week. Tried to setup a date on Monday and haven't heard back. She has a PM here Nikkibaby25 but if I hear from her I'll update the board.

TMC.I am concerned. I spoke with her every day.

Lately. It's been silent all weekend.

I hope she is ok.

HotLuck54
08-06-18, 08:52
After like 2 days of trying to meet her, the schedules finally aligned and I met her last Wednesday. I'm a one pump chump so I always only go for QV's. And it doesn't make it better that like the excitement of being with someone new just gets me going off in record time. Sigh, just one of my few curses, LOL. Can't properly enjoy a nice full session. But I digress. Damage for this one was 80 roses. She greeted me at the door wrapped in a towel and fully naked under it. As others have mentioned Allie doesn't make a big deal about the money, which is a HUGE plus. When providers are sticklers for the money it kinda takes you out of the element and really drives home the transactional feel. With Allie, you simply place the money somewhere noticeable, and that's it. She doesn't ask you about it, she trusts that you will just pay up and that it will be for the correct amount. So don't fuck that up and take advantage. I personally just placed it discreetly on the window sill and that was that. I went straight for sucking on the breasts as it is my absolute number 1 thing to do. She has nice natural perky breasts, and her nipple are very sensitive. Seeing her squirm as you suck them is so awesome. I try to enjoy that as much as I can before we get started because I know the main event will have a short ending. I was already so ready to go after 3 days of anticipating meeting her and reading her reviews, that once she starting licking jr, I already felt that if I let her go at it, I wouldn't get to the main course. So I can't speak on those oral skills but there are plenty of reviews that do. Oh and she has a cute soft ass. Feels really good in your hands. We went straight to cowgirl, because I love having those breasts bouncing in my face. And she just rode me till I suddenly woke up from the dream. Another thing I will note, is that she actively tries to get into it, and moans and gets expressive. So not mechanical at all. And I know damn well I didn't do shit too please her with my minute man status, but its good having them just indulge you and making you feel like a rockstar regardless of how good or lackluster your performance is. I know I aint going to make the lady scream in ecstacy, but dammit I'm a paying customer so atleast make me feel great in the moment LOL, which allie did. Cute girl, I'd recommend.One word: Dapoxetine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dapoxetine First used for depression. Yup, if I stroke once and cum for $200, I'm depressed.

Lars36
08-06-18, 09:10
After like 2 days of trying to meet her, the schedules finally aligned and I met her last Wednesday. I'm a one pump chump so I always only go for QV's. And it doesn't make it better that like the excitement of being with someone new just gets me going off in record time. Sigh, just one of my few curses, LOL. Can't properly enjoy a nice full session. But I digress. Damage for this one was 80 roses. She greeted me at the door wrapped in a towel and fully naked under it. As others have mentioned Allie doesn't make a big deal about the money, which is a HUGE plus. When providers are sticklers for the money it kinda takes you out of the element and really drives home the transactional feel. With Allie, you simply place the money somewhere noticeable, and that's it. She doesn't ask you about it, she trusts that you will just pay up and that it will be for the correct amount. So don't fuck that up and take advantage. I personally just placed it discreetly on the window sill and that was that. I went straight for sucking on the breasts as it is my absolute number 1 thing to do. She has nice natural perky breasts, and her nipple are very sensitive. Seeing her squirm as you suck them is so awesome. I try to enjoy that as much as I can before we get started because I know the main event will have a short ending. I was already so ready to go after 3 days of anticipating meeting her and reading her reviews, that once she starting licking jr, I already felt that if I let her go at it, I wouldn't get to the main course. So I can't speak on those oral skills but there are plenty of reviews that do. Oh and she has a cute soft ass. Feels really good in your hands. We went straight to cowgirl, because I love having those breasts bouncing in my face. And she just rode me till I suddenly woke up from the dream. Another thing I will note, is that she actively tries to get into it, and moans and gets expressive. So not mechanical at all. And I know damn well I didn't do shit too please her with my minute man status, but its good having them just indulge you and making you feel like a rockstar regardless of how good or lackluster your performance is. I know I aint going to make the lady scream in ecstacy, but dammit I'm a paying customer so atleast make me feel great in the moment LOL, which allie did. Cute girl, I'd recommend.Was on fluoxetine and I meet a women 21 years younger than me and all she wanted to do is fuck my brains out, at the time I was on fluoxetine and it had a side effect of me taking for ever to cum, had to stop taking it so I could shoot a big load of cum on her tits.

TitusMajor
08-06-18, 10:01
Has anyone at all been able to get in contact with her? Seen a few people report that she had been radio silent.

AllieCutie
08-06-18, 10:10
After like 2 days of trying to meet her, the schedules finally aligned and I met her last Wednesday. I'm a one pump chump so I always only go for QV's. And it doesn't make it better that like the excitement of being with someone new just gets me going off in record time. Sigh, just one of my few curses, LOL. Can't properly enjoy a nice full session. But I digress. Damage for this one was 80 roses. She greeted me at the door wrapped in a towel and fully naked under it. As others have mentioned Allie doesn't make a big deal about the money, which is a HUGE plus. When providers are sticklers for the money it kinda takes you out of the element and really drives home the transactional feel. With Allie, you simply place the money somewhere noticeable, and that's it. She doesn't ask you about it, she trusts that you will just pay up and that it will be for the correct amount. So don't fuck that up and take advantage. I personally just placed it discreetly on the window sill and that was that. I went straight for sucking on the breasts as it is my absolute number 1 thing to do. She has nice natural perky breasts, and her nipple are very sensitive. Seeing her squirm as you suck them is so awesome. I try to enjoy that as much as I can before we get started because I know the main event will have a short ending. I was already so ready to go after 3 days of anticipating meeting her and reading her reviews, that once she starting licking jr, I already felt that if I let her go at it, I wouldn't get to the main course. So I can't speak on those oral skills but there are plenty of reviews that do. Oh and she has a cute soft ass. Feels really good in your hands. We went straight to cowgirl, because I love having those breasts bouncing in my face. And she just rode me till I suddenly woke up from the dream. Another thing I will note, is that she actively tries to get into it, and moans and gets expressive. So not mechanical at all. And I know damn well I didn't do shit too please her with my minute man status, but its good having them just indulge you and making you feel like a rockstar regardless of how good or lackluster your performance is. I know I aint going to make the lady scream in ecstacy, but dammit I'm a paying customer so atleast make me feel great in the moment LOL, which allie did. Cute girl, I'd recommend.Thank you for an awesome review! I'm back from my trip!! So I hope to see you again! I had such a great time with you!!

Allie.

StrawHat
08-06-18, 18:31
Working Saturday and needed a stress break but did not have time to drive to the normal ladies. I looked at Jasmin Chianti's ad and gave her a call. She answered right away and we set a time for 15 minutes later. I arrived at the apartment and a cute petite lady with nice uppers let me in. An hour was listed at $. 2 but at the end she said that was only for the rub and the finish would be. 40 more for a total of $. 6. I gave her the extra 40 and explained that was a lot for an hour rub and finish.

The meet served the purpose as I was in need of stress relief and only had a short time window. She is a nice attractive young lady with whom I would repeat with if the $. 2 included an hour massage and proper ending. As it stands, I would have to be in a similar situation before I would consider her again.

Pros. She provided a bed and not a narrow massage table, she gave a pretty good back rub with a nice finish and I was able to use her shower before heading back to work. She is a petite cutie with an attractive body.

Cons. Pricy, normally the body rub includes the basic finish but not in her case. Also, minimal touching and she remained clothed (skimpily but clothed) the entire time. YMMV.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57776&cityid=98

Regards, strawhat.

TitusMajor
08-06-18, 21:11
Alright guys I need to know who is the number 1 head doctor around. I saw Nikki and was stunned silent by her skills but seems we may never hear from her again. Who do I go to fit the best headache relief around?

Mic Bush
08-06-18, 21:16
Alright guys I need to know who is the number 1 head doctor around. I saw Nikki and was stunned silent by her skills but seems we may never hear from her again. Who do I go to fit the best headache relief around?You can't go wrong!

Jdfewf
08-06-18, 21:21
Saw her today and agree with everything that was said. It's pricey. 8 for hh and. 4 for he. Total $. 2. Limited roaming otc only on her top. She's attractive, easy to talk to, but probably won't be repeating for those prices unless I'm in a pinch. Doesn't seem like anything else would ever be on the menu. Bummer. Her place is clean (I helped her put a new sheet on her bed before we started). Also, if you plan to see her, make sure you’re somewhat clean. She said she doesn’t always offer he even, especially if some of y’all go smelling like armpits.

Working Saturday and needed a stress break but did not have time to drive to the normal ladies. I looked at Jasmin Chianti's ad and gave her a call. She answered right away and we set a time for 15 minutes later. I arrived at the apartment and a cute petite lady with nice uppers let me in. An hour was listed at $. 2 but at the end she said that was only for the rub and the finish would be. 40 more for a total of $. 6. I gave her the extra 40 and explained that was a lot for an hour rub and finish.

The meet served the purpose as I was in need of stress relief and only had a short time window. She is a nice attractive young lady with whom I would repeat with if the $. 2 included an hour massage and proper ending. As it stands, I would have to be in a similar situation before I would consider her again.

Pros. She provided a bed and not a narrow massage table, she gave a pretty good back rub with a nice finish and I was able to use her shower before heading back to work. She is a petite cutie with an attractive body.

Cons. Pricy, normally the body rub includes the basic finish but not in her case. Also, minimal touching and she remained clothed (skimpily but clothed) the entire time. YMMV.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57776&cityid=98

Regards, strawhat.

CssnPilot
08-06-18, 21:30
Hello Orlando. Can anyone let me know if Jersey Girl is still around? Such good reviews. I searched forum and sister site, but could not find. Any help to contact is much appreciated.She is still around.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58732&cityid=98

Pilot.

OdinsBeard78
08-06-18, 22:31
Any SM meet up with Sexxy Talena from the sister site? A search in the forum comes up with only a couple reviews and those are from people with only one or two posts. TIA.

Elvis Lives
08-07-18, 00:40
She is still around.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58732&cityid=98

Pilot.Thanks! Have made contact. Hopefully, we will be able to connect.

W Pease
08-07-18, 00:45
Has anyone seen Baby Jamie lately? She seems to have gone radio silent. Thanks!

ElReyDelMongo
08-07-18, 01:46

MIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57300&cityid=98Saw Starr about 3 weeks ago. She was quick to respond via text. Communication was good. She had me wait near a fast food joint near her late night incall in Altamonte until she was "ready". She was very cautious and was looking to verify membership here before giving final instructions. We met outside her incall. LEO check took place. And once inside was led to her bathroom. I know it sounds a bit strange to be led to a bathroom, but she had offered if I wanted to shower with her. Anyway, I opted for the qv. She fully undressed and off to the races with the BBBJ. She apologized b / c she couldn't DT. She took her time and was looking to please. The BBBJ was not rushed. Was also able to enjoy her nice DDs. Seemed like she was a little reserved about them b / c of where gravity has taken them, but I thought they were great!! Perfect more than a handful and the nips were nice too. She enjoyed some clit play and FIV. She took care of the boys. Even though she couldn't DT, was still able to fuck the shit out of her mouth. Kinda surprised me with that. And that was super nice. Finished off with CIM. Afterwards, we cleaned up and enjoyed that shower she offered. She was very attentive and was not a clock watcher. Damage was. 6 She did mention that her rates were going to increase as she was being advised from other providers. All in all, I'd recommend.

A little side note for the mongers that have been doing this for a while in this side of town. Starr reminds me of a provider that used to have a residential incall near Hunt Club in west Altamonte / Longwood area. Do any of you guys remember her. I'm talking 8-10 years ago. I don't remember her name but she looks a lot like her.

ElRey.

LaProduct
08-07-18, 05:39
Has anyone seen Baby Jamie lately? She seems to have gone radio silent. Thanks!http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58031&cityid=98

PharmaGuy
08-07-18, 05:44
Any SM meet up with Sexxy Talena from the sister site? A search in the forum comes up with only a couple reviews and those are from people with only one or two posts. TIA.Odin, I saw her sometime back. Nice girl, no drama, I felt very safe. Has gained some weight since then I believe, but services where good for the tariff.

PG.

ChuckNoris
08-07-18, 07:22
Has anyone at all been able to get in contact with her? Seen a few people report that she had been radio silent.I will be honest I am very worried about her. We chat every day about something. And I haven't heard from her since July 27.

I tried calling, texting and PM.

TittyManCam1
08-07-18, 08:23
Saw Starr about 3 weeks ago. She was quick to respond via text. Communication was good. She had me wait near a fast food joint near her late night incall in Altamonte until she was "ready". She was very cautious and was looking to verify membership here before giving final instructions. We met outside her incall. LEO check took place. And once inside was led to her bathroom. I know it sounds a bit strange to be led to a bathroom, but she had offered if I wanted to shower with her. Anyway, I opted for the qv. She fully undressed and off to the races with the BBBJ. She apologized b / c she couldn't DT. She took her time and was looking to please. The BBBJ was not rushed. Was also able to enjoy her nice DDs. Seemed like she was a little reserved about them b / c of where gravity has taken them, but I thought they were great!! Perfect more than a handful and the nips were nice too. She enjoyed some clit play and FIV. She took care of the boys. Even though she couldn't DT, was still able to fuck the shit out of her mouth. Kinda surprised me with that. And that was super nice. Finished off with CIM. Afterwards, we cleaned up and enjoyed that shower she offered. She was very attentive and was not a clock watcher. Damage was. 6 She did mention that her rates were going to increase as she was being advised from other providers. All in all, I'd recommend.

A little side note for the mongers that have been doing this for a while in this side of town. Starr reminds me of a provider that used to have a residential incall near Hunt Club in west Altamonte / Longwood area. Do any of you guys remember her. I'm talking 8-10 years ago. I don't remember her name but she looks a lot like her.

ElRey.DT is not her specialty but still skilled. She's much more comfortable on the second date but will still lead you into the room. She has a roommate (not in the hobby) that has a small child. It's why as soon as you walk in dates are immediately lead to the left.

TMC.

Remy407
08-07-18, 09:27
Hi fellas new guy here trying tO have fun. After calling a few girls I found out that some of them do not see new guys and ask for reference how does anew guy have references?

That was until Mere answered my call scheduled a visit and boommm, what a girl like the add states GFE to BBBJ and an ass to die for.

Will visit her again and again.

Remy407
08-07-18, 09:32
Next one in line will b sexifun and inputs on this one from the senior member will b appreciated.

TitusMajor
08-07-18, 11:33
I will be honest I am very worried about her. We chat every day about something. And I haven't heard from her since July 27.

I tried calling, texting and PM.I live in the area and I drone by her spot. Her car was there. Idk.

Member #5812
08-07-18, 13:09
Saw the beautiful Natasha of Orlando. Such a bangin beauty with a sweet attitude. She gave a very sensual body massage and is gladly to accommodate you in anyway. She is not GFE but does offer escort services. I will definitely be returning soon. She has an advertisement on USA and on eros. Link below.

https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/4174250.htm?cat=6209

OdinsBeard78
08-07-18, 19:11
Thanks! Have made contact. Hopefully, we will be able to connect.You'll be hard pressed to find better service.

Studyingray
08-07-18, 19:39
When I saw this girl some months ago, she was UTR (at least for FS? So I refrained from reviewing her. But since she's advertising now.

She had a nice townhouse incall, and was roommates with another provider who's currently getting a lot of positive reviews. Communication by text was solid, and she looks exactly like her photos. Pretty face, and nicely thick without being flabby. She was also squeaky clean, smelled good, and was decked out in make-up and lingerie. She's not full GFE, but I seem to recall a nice BBBJ before some covered action and a titty finish. She was friendly, relaxed, and unrushed. I got a deal based on another SM's referral, so I can't advise on the damage.

All in all, she's a nice girl with a hot body who sure seemed to enjoy her work.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58791&cityid=98

BuckNastee
08-07-18, 19:54
Saw the beautiful Natasha of Orlando. Such a bangin beauty with a sweet attitude. She gave a very sensual body massage and is gladly to accommodate you in anyway. She is not GFE but does offer escort services. I will definitely be returning soon. She has an advertisement on USA and on eros. Link below.

https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/4174250.htm?cat=6209500 mario coins for non GFE escort service. Ouch.

Just Cruzin
08-07-18, 19:54
So many positive reviews, I just had to satisfy my curiosity and try and connect with Allie. In addition to delivering on a relaxed, non rushed, extremely fun session, she is a pleasure to converse with. So there I was in the thick of Baldwin Park seeing her for the first time on the door stoop in a loosely fitting dress, first time seeing her face. I thought to myself, this is going to be fun, all 5'1' or so! Quick into at the door, then off to the play room. I get the impression she likes to get a feel for who she is seeing first, the warming stage I guess. In addition to all the fine reviews, I would add she is great at building up the pleasure factor by her teasing technique, definitely worth the price of admission. Great foreplay skills I would say. DT is impressive and off to mish CG and doggie. After the fireworks, what impressed me was that she didn't jump up and get dressed, just laid on the bed and chatted for a few more minutes. Top positive attributes, great personality, safe location, unique session, non rushed and just a real fun time. If you get the opportunity, she is a must see IMHO.

JC.

CssnPilot
08-07-18, 21:40
Hi fellas new guy here trying tO have fun. After calling a few girls I found out that some of them do not see new guys and ask for reference how does anew guy have references?

That was until Mere answered my call scheduled a visit and boommm, what a girl like the add states GFE to BBBJ and an ass to die for.

Will visit her again and again.She is a sweetheart.

Pilot.

Nortel Jones
08-07-18, 22:00
So many positive reviews, I just had to satisfy my curiosity and try and connect with Allie. In addition to delivering on a relaxed, non rushed, extremely fun session, she is a pleasure to converse with. So there I was in the thick of Baldwin Park seeing her for the first time on the door stoop in a loosely fitting dress, first time seeing her face. I thought to myself, this is going to be fun, all 5'1' or so! Quick into at the door, then off to the play room. I get the impression she likes to get a feel for who she is seeing first, the warming stage I guess. In addition to all the fine reviews, I would add she is great at building up the pleasure factor by her teasing technique, definitely worth the price of admission. Great foreplay skills I would say. DT is impressive and off to mish CG and doggie. After the fireworks, what impressed me was that she didn't jump up and get dressed, just laid on the bed and chatted for a few more minutes. Top positive attributes, great personality, safe location, unique session, non rushed and just a real fun time. If you get the opportunity, she is a must see IMHO.

JC.Great review! Thanks for sharing.

OriginalSin
08-07-18, 23:14
When I saw this girl some months ago, she was UTR (at least for FS? So I refrained from reviewing her. But since she's advertising now.

She had a nice townhouse incall, and was roommates with another provider who's currently getting a lot of positive reviews. Communication by text was solid, and she looks exactly like her photos. Pretty face, and nicely thick without being flabby. She was also squeaky clean, smelled good, and was decked out in make-up and lingerie. She's not full GFE, but I seem to recall a nice BBBJ before some covered action and a titty finish. She was friendly, relaxed, and unrushed. I got a deal based on another SM's referral, so I can't advise on the damage.

All in all, she's a nice girl with a hot body who sure seemed to enjoy her work.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58791&cityid=98Wow! Blast from the past.

Scoup10
08-08-18, 00:27

https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/4174250.htm?cat=6209Calling BS on this one. Your either high or the beautiful Natasha of Orlando writing her own review. 500 bucks for massage and a pump and dump. Not in my world.

Member #6387
08-08-18, 02:31
That girl is too dam sexy Just made an appointment with AngelaforU.

SmashDog
08-08-18, 06:14
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58031&cityid=98I saw her back in July before the holiday. Positives: Head game in out of this world. Man wish I could have seen her during the trail days. She's was friendly and welcoming. She's still cute in the face but the body. . The puss is super tight. The worst part for me was the smell of the place. Smelled like pet store. Like the animals had taking over the place. That being said she had my dick harder than calculus. LOL. Her head skills are ridiculous! Hope this helps. Stay Safe!

NaughtyBoy1
08-08-18, 08:19
She did advertize by Nikkibby earlier. Had reviews with that name too which was confused with another Nikki. If I am right, this chick has man made tits and awesome ass.

NB1.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58791&cityid=98

AllieCutie
08-08-18, 08:46

JC.Thank you hunny.

I had so much fun with you! It was a blast; can't waitto seeu again!!

Love.

Allie.

SeekingTight2
08-08-18, 09:02
This ad is a scam, text her got immediate response begged me to come see her. Ask what area she was near in Orlando, she said Kississimme but she was new to area and didn't know area good, she then sent a couple of pics and said she was at Hampton in Orlando. Ask me to verify myself sent a link that directed me to a pay by CC website. I told her I don't give out CC info to no one. After that crickets. AVOID THIS ONE OBVIOUS SCAM.

Seeking.

PerfectAss
08-08-18, 09:41
Hi fellas new guy here trying tO have fun. After calling a few girls I found out that some of them do not see new guys and ask for reference how does anew guy have references?That was until Mere answered my call scheduled a visit and boommm, what a girl like the add states GFE to BBBJ and an ass to die for.Will visit her again and again.Mere is a doll, looks better in person than her pics show!

Captainv
08-08-18, 10:16
Was her name Sindy?

ElRey.

LexRyde
08-08-18, 12:25
To each their own but 500 for that? I mean, trying to help here but she looks too plain. Dude, with Eros girls, that's a dinner date with dessert to follow. Better scouting next time!

LordDickApoMam
08-08-18, 13:39
She did advertize by Nikkibby earlier. Had reviews with that name too which was confused with another Nikki. If I am right, this chick has man made tits and awesome ass.

NB1.Is post 7258 about her when she had the nikkibaby name.

Redsox2005
08-08-18, 13:43
That girl is too dam sexy Just made an appointment with AngelaforU.She will not disappoint. Head game is top top notch, for real.

Sox.

Remy407
08-08-18, 16:39
I Just dreamed that I called Bella and set a Qv to see what's happening. Got to her hotel at international dr meet her at the parking lot and she took me p to her room. She seems very nice, I laid down on he bed and she came over lfk, to start and she when down to meet jr, nice wet BBBJ to start switched to mish and finished on her beautiful mouth. Had a good time overall will repeat as often I can.

TheMan127
08-08-18, 17:22
I have seen Nikkole several times. She is the real deal. Her place is clean and she is as advertised. I would recommend. Can't wait to see her again.

Pinoboy
08-08-18, 18:45

Left her place about 2 hours ago and all I can say is DAMN! Met her at her incall on Howell Branch which is an apartment she rents that has nothing in it other than an air mattress on the floor minus the air. The A / C was broken in the unit, which she had warned me about well in advance of our appointment, but I didn't care one bit. Definitely the girl in the pictures, although I would say she's thicker in person than the photos would suggest. Not really an issue but figured I'd point that out. Very pretty face IMO. I won't go into details about the visit (please no PM's asking for any), but I will say that I was quite stunned and pleasantly surprised about what transpired during my visit with her. It was totally unexpected, but for sure enjoyed and appreciated immensely by me! Definitely a YMMV type of thing I'm willing to bet for sure! Turns out she's half Filipino as well. She said she's got a house in Okeechobee so that probably means her availability here will be scarce or non-existent from here on, but who knows. I would for sure repeat!

Remy407
08-08-18, 19:26
Damm she is getting booked real soon. I called her to schedule a visit but she is. It available until tomorrow afternoon.

NightAudit
08-08-18, 19:54
I Just dreamed that I called Bella and set a Qv to see what's happening. Got to her hotel at international dr meet her at the parking lot and she took me p to her room. She seems very nice, I laid down on he bed and she came over lfk, to start and she when down to meet jr, nice wet BBBJ to start switched to mish and finished on her beautiful mouth. Had a good time overall will repeat as often I can.She is deff a sweety. Great personality and smile too.

Pinoboy
08-08-18, 21:12
Is post 7258 about her when she had the nikkibaby name.I'm pretty sure this is the Nikki that post is referencing.

Jonah1
08-08-18, 22:09
She will not disappoint. Head game is top top notch, for real.

Sox.Is she FIM or CIM?

Redsox2005
08-09-18, 03:18
Is she FIM or CIM?I've always busted in a hat in her pussy so I don't know.

Sox.