PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

DocSter
07-06-16, 10:34
Check abbreviations section and should have been Asian Cowgirl.

MissMurno69
07-06-16, 16:08
You are such a sweet heart!

We enjoyed our time with you.

See you again soon.

Xoxo.

Paige.Thanks baby we had a great time!

Frenchified
07-07-16, 08:27
Well I had a great time yesterday with these two gorgeous women! It was my first time hanging out with two women. So needless to say I was a little nervous but excited. So much happened within this time that I can't even go through it all. Very cool chicks to hang out with. I will definitely be repeating. If you haven't had a chance to meet with these two by all means hurry up and set it up. They have been reviewed a lot and they know how to mmakea guy feel comfortable and the center of attention. So Paige and Monica thank you and keep up the good work.

NaughtyBoy1
07-07-16, 08:27
Had another dream with this sexy chick. She is getting better and better after every visit. She has been reviewed multiple time and all positive. I don't want to write and bring unnecessary attention. PM for details as I had the most memorable time. Those hard and pointy tits with amazing ass is to die for. Hell will be repeating with her. Reasonable donation and still can't get her out of my mind. Very safe location. I will be running to her again.

Dream with her reminds me of Aleena. No idea where She is now, but Sabrinas presence will fulfil our dreams. Thanks Sabrina, you rock.

TaderHead
07-07-16, 14:20
Had another dream with this sexy chick. She is getting better and better after every visit. She has been reviewed multiple time and all positive. I don't want to write and bring unnecessary attention. PM for details as I had the most memorable time. Those hard and pointy tits with amazing ass is to die for. Hell will be repeating with her. Reasonable donation and still can't get her out of my mind. Very safe location. I will be running to her again.

Dream with her reminds me of Aleena. No idea where She is now, but Sabrinas presence will fulfil our dreams. Thanks Sabrina, you rock.She's a cool chick for sure. I need to revisit!

MissMurno69
07-07-16, 14:35
Well I had a great time yesterday with these two gorgeous women! It was my first time hanging out with two women. So needless to say I was a little nervous but excited. So much happened within this time that I can't even go through it all. Very cool chicks to hang out with. I will definitely be repeating. If you haven't had a chance to meet with these two by all means hurry up and set it up. They have been reviewed a lot and they know how to mmakea guy feel comfortable and the center of attention. So Paige and Monica thank you and keep up the good work.You are so handsome! Thanks for the great time hope to see you again soon.

ToyTundra2006
07-07-16, 16:21
Can't say enough great things about her. I was having a bad day at the office and reached out to her. She agreed to see me in 30 minutes. She wanted to shower first. Arrived and got a nice simple massage than played some and finished up with a great calf massage.

She is definitely a go to girl.

BSnow83
07-07-16, 18:58
First, I apologize for this being a long review. I am a long-time reader but new to posting, and some explanation on that end may help make more sense for this initial review of a legitimate provider. I promise that future posts will be frequent and more concise. Also, just have to thank everyone on this board for the abundant info. I have been reluctant to "pull the trigger" on a dream for a while, despite this wealth of knowledge, mostly because personal discretion, safety, and business / community reputation is critical to me. So, thanks to all who post here and, as always, be smart and keep safe! Onto the review of the beautiful Ashley Monroe who helped officially pop my cherry into the real world of this fun hobby!

So, as discretion and safety are my main priorities (aside from a smokin' hot girl who is drug / drama free! I've been stonewalled a bit due to the "reference" requirements by many of the "proven" ladies. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that more than anyone, but it can leave us newbies in a bind sometimes. Reading these reviews, I've been going NUTS not being able to dump my bank account at some of these girls. But, respect the process and be smart I said, which is where I noticed Ashley Monroe (aka KansasQueen) had glowing reviews and the pictures were even better! Plus, while she still does some screening, it is much more manageable and so to any newbies out there--do your due diligence, don't be a dick and respect these lovely ladies, and Ashley is a gem to take the first dive with. She is careful, discreet, safe, no drug / drama stuff, and not to mention super F'in HOT! Pics are spot on, and she sent me a link with a bunch of her videos (link was down, if I get it working and she gives the OK I'll share, but haven't asked her yet).

So, all of this is what I was experiencing in that foggy state before you fall asleep. Once I did fall into dreamland, I found myself entering a very safe incall (safety is critical to me so high standards; I felt perfectly fine). It was a gated community and what would normally have been a standard text /2 call system was made easier by me because I tailed someone in as I was running late by 15 min already (big plus: that was a non-issue with Ashley. Talk about "non-clockwatcher" I'll get more specific in future reviews, I promise, but feel free to PM for any specifics. That being said, showed up to a stunning blonde in a sexy black see-thru nightie. Absolutely made me feel right at home from the instant. Popped the bottle of bubbly I brought, chatted for a few, and even offered me the shower first (at my request) since it was so hot outside and I was rushing to get there. Honestly, maybe because it was my first run, but I really enjoyed just talking with her and getting some of my newbie?'s answered. She was so freakin' hot but also so sweet and adorable, I could totally see just hanging out and chilling as friends. But, business called LOL and clothes came off (came out of shower to her naked on bed!) and her body is stunning with beautiful silky skin. From there, the rest of the reviews are pretty spot on. LFK, not really any DFK though that was probly because I was buzzed and nervous so maybe more next time, and then she slipped the hat on so subtly I didn't notice, so yes CBJ but as prior reviews state it's good for being covered. Then CG and playing / caressing her body getting deep until she laid back for mish (pretty sure she came there) and then up for K9 (def came again I think, or Ashley, you're the best at faking in the world! LOL) I told her that I really wanted to just make her cum especially being my first time, nerves and all, and I think I fulfilled that. All I could think about was that old rap song saying "make that p*ssy fart for the Ying Yang Twins!" LOL.

At any rate, sorry for the long review but it's my first thorough one and also Ashley deserves a major shoutout as far as I'm concerned. Future posts will be much more on point and concise, PM for details. Thanks to you all, and thanks MOST to Ashley. See you next week gorgeous.

Alas, it was all just a dream.

KansasQueen
07-07-16, 20:10
First, I apologize for this being a long review. I am a long-time reader but new to posting, and some explanation on that end may help make more sense for this initial review of a legitimate provider. I promise that future posts will be frequent and more concise. Also, just have to thank everyone on this board for the abundant info. I have been reluctant to "pull the trigger" on a dream for a while, despite this wealth of knowledge, mostly because personal discretion, safety, and business / community reputation is critical to me. So, thanks to all who post here and, as always, be smart and keep safe! Onto the review of the beautiful Ashley Monroe who helped officially pop my cherry into the real world of this fun hobby!

So, as discretion and safety are my main priorities (aside from a smokin' hot girl who is drug / drama free! I've been stonewalled a bit due to the "reference" requirements by many of the "proven" ladies. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that more than anyone, but it can leave us newbies in a bind sometimes. Reading these reviews, I've been going NUTS not being able to dump my bank account at some of these girls. But, respect the process and be smart I said, which is where I noticed Ashley Monroe (aka KansasQueen) had glowing reviews and the pictures were even better! Plus, while she still does some screening, it is much more manageable and so to any newbies out there--do your due diligence, don't be a dick and respect these lovely ladies, and Ashley is a gem to take the first dive with. She is careful, discreet, safe, no drug / drama stuff, and not to mention super F'in HOT! Pics are spot on, and she sent me a link with a bunch of her videos (link was down, if I get it working and she gives the OK I'll share, but haven't asked her yet).

So, all of this is what I was experiencing in that foggy state before you fall asleep. Once I did fall into dreamland, I found myself entering a very safe incall (safety is critical to me so high standards; I felt perfectly fine). It was a gated community and what would normally have been a standard text /2 call system was made easier by me because I tailed someone in as I was running late by 15 min already (big plus: that was a non-issue with Ashley. Talk about "non-clockwatcher" I'll get more specific in future reviews, I promise, but feel free to PM for any specifics. That being said, showed up to a stunning blonde in a sexy black see-thru nightie. Absolutely made me feel right at home from the instant. Popped the bottle of bubbly I brought, chatted for a few, and even offered me the shower first (at my request) since it was so hot outside and I was rushing to get there. Honestly, maybe because it was my first run, but I really enjoyed just talking with her and getting some of my newbie?'s answered. She was so freakin' hot but also so sweet and adorable, I could totally see just hanging out and chilling as friends. But, business called LOL and clothes came off (came out of shower to her naked on bed!) and her body is stunning with beautiful silky skin. From there, the rest of the reviews are pretty spot on. LFK, not really any DFK though that was probly because I was buzzed and nervous so maybe more next time, and then she slipped the hat on so subtly I didn't notice, so yes CBJ but as prior reviews state it's good for being covered. Then CG and playing / caressing her body getting deep until she laid back for mish (pretty sure she came there) and then up for K9 (def came again I think, or Ashley, you're the best at faking in the world! LOL) I told her that I really wanted to just make her cum especially being my first time, nerves and all, and I think I fulfilled that. All I could think about was that old rap song saying "make that p*ssy fart for the Ying Yang Twins!" LOL.

At any rate, sorry for the long review but it's my first thorough one and also Ashley deserves a major shoutout as far as I'm concerned. Future posts will be much more on point and concise, PM for details. Thanks to you all, and thanks MOST to Ashley. See you next week gorgeous.

Alas, it was all just a dream.Wow I didn't think youd write all of this! Thanks love I always try to be what's the guys want. I really enjoyed you 💋 we can meet up anytime as we discussed.

MaverickC5
07-07-16, 23:52
The stars aligned in such a manor where I'm in this area with a few coins in my pocket and some time later today. Recommendations? I really like sexifun but I've never seen a review and her ad changes periodically. Any info appreciated.Search the forum friend.

MaverickC5
07-07-16, 23:53
I have seen her a few times and she is a great provider. She really attempts to make you happy. She has huge tits and loves them played with. I will definitely repeat.I think he says it very accurately.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-08-16, 09:30
It was alot of fun.

We really enjoyed ourselves.

Can't wait to see you again!

Xoxo.

Paige.

Well I had a great time yesterday with these two gorgeous women! It was my first time hanging out with two women. So needless to say I was a little nervous but excited. So much happened within this time that I can't even go through it all. Very cool chicks to hang out with. I will definitely be repeating. If you haven't had a chance to meet with these two by all means hurry up and set it up. They have been reviewed a lot and they know how to mmakea guy feel comfortable and the center of attention. So Paige and Monica thank you and keep up the good work.

Zooman
07-08-16, 11:24
The stars aligned in such a manor where I'm in this area with a few coins in my pocket and some time later today. Recommendations? I really like sexifun but I've never seen a review and her ad changes periodically. Any info appreciated.I've seen both that you list in the title. Both are great but different. Sexifun is a mature, big chested, easy going, fun woman, who is willing to make you happy. Incall location is ok on the outside, but room inside is dead on clean. Allowed me to shower first. Great personality.

Sabrina is younger, tighter body with great German ascent. Incredibly great attitude and personality. Willing to make you happy. Had great back massageas well. Incall was great location and very clean.

Both are great. Only seen them both once. (Don't know I have not seen them more, maybe I don't get play as much as I like). One is younger and a few more coins while other is a little bit older, big boobs which are nice, a few less coins. PM for details.

SlimShady96
07-08-16, 13:33
Any info on Selena Rose from the sister site? Great reviews on ThE OtheR site, just find it interesting that I have never seen anything here. She did post in calls are available this week and that really caught my attention so I started the process. Crickets as of now. I contacted her a while back and she sounded very sweet but only offered out calls so if I can. I will. Peace SS96.

Redsox2005
07-08-16, 13:49
Well I got in. Messenged on sister site and made arraignments for a 30 min massage. The good and the not so good. Options 2 & 3 are no longer on the table. As a matter of fact you can't get them off the table either. So yea, no more FS or oral. She is beautiful and sexy with a great personality and smooth conversationalist. Awesome massage, she knows what's she's doing. Very good on the tease and flip. You will get a standard ending, but it soft and sensual. Be polite and kind. Apparently there are still douch bags out there which she relayed to me. Rates on her site. Overall: pleasant experience and I will repeat.

Sox man out.

Prophotog
07-08-16, 14:01
Well I got in. Messenged on sister site and made arraignments for a 30 min massage. The good and the not so good. Options 2 & 3 are no longer on the table. As a matter of fact you can't get them off the table either. So yea, no more FS or oral. She is beautiful and sexy with a great personality and smooth conversationalist. Awesome massage, she knows what's she's doing. Very good on the tease and flip. You will get a standard ending, but it soft and sensual. Be polite and kind. Apparently there are still douch bags out there which she relayed to me. Rates on her site. Overall: pleasant experience and I will repeat.

Sox man out.Great to hear! I messaged her a few days ago, and unfortunately, her hours don't mesh with my availabilty.

RoccoJeremmy
07-08-16, 14:27
I have been out for a while and under heavy stress and no better than Paige to help me out release all that stress. WONDERFUL! A lot of fun and sweat as always. No doubt that I want to taste that vanilla and chocolate duo. Willing to meet Monica soon.

Sexifun
07-08-16, 16:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Colorod1
07-08-16, 17:14
Was looking for a provider who would take someone without a lot of references and decided on Marina. Very glad I did. Contacted through email and she asked for my member name. Later emailed back with phone # and asked me to text her. After that it was very smooth with quick communication, and a couple of pics that confirmed I made a good choice. Met her at her apartment and was greeted at the door by the girl in the pics. Beautiful smile and large and nice assets! After getting through the LE check. (I almost failed as I did not know that is what the offer of a drink was) we adjourned to the bedroom where I got a nice back massage. After turning over was on to a very good BBBJ, followed by a little DATY. I say a little because she said she was ticklish and so I had to stop which was a little disappointing as I was enjoying it very much. More BBBJ then on with cover when I told her I was ready. Multiple positions and a lot of fun for us both, at least I think so. After a little chit chat and I was on my way. All in 30 minutes and a very reasonable donation. Hope to see her again, especially now that I know her very convenient schedule.

MarinaGfe
07-08-16, 19:56
Can't say enough great things about her. I was having a bad day at the office and reached out to her. She agreed to see me in 30 minutes. She wanted to shower first. Arrived and got a nice simple massage than played some and finished up with a great calf massage.

She is definitely a go to girl.I hope you enjoyed it as much is I did.

Lvzla
07-09-16, 02:16
Any info on Selena Rose from the sister site? Great reviews on ThE OtheR site, just find it interesting that I have never seen anything here. She did post in calls are available this week and that really caught my attention so I started the process. Crickets as of now. I contacted her a while back and she sounded very sweet but only offered out calls so if I can. I will. Peace SS96.She is legit. Beautiful body and very nice young girl. I have seen her a few times now and I will continue to. Any more questions PM me.

MarinaGfe
07-09-16, 06:14
Was looking for a provider who would take someone without a lot of references and decided on Marina. Very glad I did. Contacted through email and she asked for my member name. Later emailed back with phone # and asked me to text her. After that it was very smooth with quick communication, and a couple of pics that confirmed I made a good choice. Met her at her apartment and was greeted at the door by the girl in the pics. Beautiful smile and large and nice assets! After getting through the LE check. (I almost failed as I did not know that is what the offer of a drink was) we adjourned to the bedroom where I got a nice back massage. After turning over was on to a very good BBBJ, followed by a little DATY. I say a little because she said she was ticklish and so I had to stop which was a little disappointing as I was enjoying it very much. More BBBJ then on with cover when I told her I was ready. Multiple positions and a lot of fun for us both, at least I think so. After a little chit chat and I was on my way. All in 30 minutes and a very reasonable donation. Hope to see her again, especially now that I know her very convenient schedule.I really enjoyed are time together I always like to have fun.

The Don1
07-09-16, 10:14
I met with Sassy earlier this week for HH. Great and fast communication. Petite pretty and natural Ebony. Great big Naturals, a lot of fun and just feel right. Pretty much did BBBJCIM with some DATY, which was great. She got very wet and I believe enjoyed it as well. Never checked the time and I know we went well over the HH. I would highly recommend. I had a great time. Thanks Sassy.

Ghost1207
07-09-16, 21:54
4th of July weekend I was visiting Orlando and reached out to Inside Avalon prior to my visit. The screening process was simple and an appointment was made for Saturday afternoon. I arrived at her wonderful incall location and my breath was taken away by the pure sexiness of her. She made me feel totally comfortable prior to the session, having a conversation about my visit and just friendly get to know you type of conversation. I undressed and proceeded to lay on the massage table face down. She was surprised by the abundance of art work that covered my body and we had a nice conversation about that while she massaged my backside and sliding her perfect breasts up and down my back. On the flip I was able to take in more of her beauty and my hands roamed free across the temple that is her body. Her body is perfectly proportion. Then the adult fun began (PM me for details). At the conclusion of our session she invited me back whenever I am visiting which I will gladly partake. Thank you Avalon for a wonderful time.

MiniMan27
07-10-16, 06:37
I had some good luck happen this week and decided to treat myself to another DUO session with these 2 beauties made plans A few days before with Dahlia set up easy the day had arrived we confirmed our appointment and later on I was on my way to her upscale incall suite once I'd arrived I sent A message that I'd arrived she responded back and I was on my way as I entered I see them both standing there in some of the hottest sexy lingerie outfits they both looked amazing they lead me to the bed where they began to start before I knew it they had me laying down and were enjoying some hot kissing one stayed and the other just went to work with her mad skills then they swapped I just loved the looks as that was happing then they double mounted me that was A little intense and it was hot I almost popped LOL we then turn over as I still have one on me and just kept going I think she knows that's my favorite and I couldn't last anymore I was going for my standard finish but someone decided to do her standard finish which I didn't mind one bit totally blew my mind it was increditable as we lay there on the bed they take very good care of me making sure I was A happy camper how could I not be just having these 2 alone is worth the price of admission totally stunning, we started talking about some thing's that are coming up and we were getting excited about that so that whole thing should be A interesting fun time. If you want to see these 2 amazing ladies you can make contact thru Dahlia her link is listed below. Have fun.

I will repeat and repeat and thank you ladies for always keeping it simple and fun with no worries total sweethearts.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18212--Petite-Latina-Spinner-Great-Reviews-Available-Saturday-then-back-on-Tuesday-.html

BeachLife1
07-10-16, 09:49
Finally got the green light and made an appointment to visit her. Location is totally safe and you might just drive right by it like I did. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I had a smile on my face. The place was nicely decorated, clean and just a super comfortable atmosphere. As mentioned before she usually likes to start off with a massage to get acquainted with one another but it is something you can certainly bypass if you wish. Whatever way you wish to choose she will accommodate you and then some. She really gets into her sessions and just flat out loves sex! Once she starts moving all around you wonderful things just appear in your face for the taking and the goods are more than awesome. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back! On a side note, I ran into the amazing Morgan there (she kept drinking my beer LOL), who I haven't seen in a while also has a room there now too. On the way out she wanted me to see her room and the set up was so amazing and enticing I didn't want to leave! I don't want to go into too much detail but picture two large mirrors on each wall with a nice size bed centered in the room with the lighting and an atmosphere that wreaks sensuality. Bottom line is, if you haven't seen either one of these ladies you must make it a priority. They are just fun to be around and you will not be disappointed, and if you're adventurous enough you can see both at once which I know would be totally mind blowing.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-10-16, 11:54
You're always a total sweetheart and gentleman. I always enjoy our time. Xoxo.

Monica & I are still offering doubles so we can definitely make that happen were a sweet creamy chocolate vanilla swirl that love to have a gentleman in the mix with us.

Can't wait to see you again soon.

I have been out for a while and under heavy stress and no better than Paige to help me out release all that stress. WONDERFUL! A lot of fun and sweat as always. No doubt that I want to taste that vanilla and chocolate duo. Willing to meet Monica soon.

TinMan77
07-10-16, 13:05
Talk about clash of the Titans!! I was lucky enough to see Avalon at her place a few months back and saw Morgan there just a couple weeks ago. Avalon has a listing on USA class and yes those pictures are accurate. Morgan is UTR but can be reached through her site at rmorganelise@callgirlflies.com. She is one hot girl. Hope I can get an invite back soon!

Treat them both well. We are damn lucky to have them.

TinMan77
07-10-16, 13:08
Finally got the green light and made an appointment to visit her. Location is totally safe and you might just drive right by it like I did. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I had a smile on my face. The place was nicely decorated, clean and just a super comfortable atmosphere. As mentioned before she usually likes to start off with a massage to get acquainted with one another but it is something you can certainly bypass if you wish. Whatever way you wish to choose she will accommodate you and then some. She really gets into her sessions and just flat out loves sex! Once she starts moving all around you wonderful things just appear in your face for the taking and the goods are more than awesome. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back! On a side note, I ran into the amazing Morgan there (she kept drinking my beer LOL), who I haven't seen in a while also has a room there now too. On the way out she wanted me to see her room and the set up was so amazing and enticing I didn't want to leave! I don't want to go into too much detail but picture two large mirrors on each wall with a nice size bed centered in the room with the lighting and an atmosphere that wreaks sensuality. Bottom line is, if you haven't seen either one of these ladies you must make it a priority. They are just fun to be around and you will not be disappointed, and if you're adventurous enough you can see both at once which I know would be totally mind blowing.Your a lucky man. I hope I am in those mirrors one day!! LOL!!

FlRico
07-10-16, 19:25
I went to a workout with Paige. I was a little nervous but she put me at ease. She was acomodating. My experience was great and I will definite repeat. If any SR members have any questions PM me.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18323-Sunday-availability-7a-to-2a-Come-get-some-sweetstuff-USASG-Rates-CC-Accepted-.html

PaigeSweetStuf
07-10-16, 21:01
I am glad I could put you at ease.

You were a true gentleman. Come back anytime.

Xoxo.

Paige.

I went to a workout with Paige. I was a little nervous but she put me at ease. She was acomodating. My experience was great and I will definite repeat. If any SR members have any questions PM me.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18323-Sunday-availability-7a-to-2a-Come-get-some-sweetstuff-USASG-Rates-CC-Accepted-.html

SamnThony61
07-11-16, 08:45
Meet with Abigal, I can tell you she is a kisser WOW. We meet on east side of town, she open the door wrapped in a towel. Did not take long for the towel to drop and the fun begin. She is well reviewed here so no need to repeat, if you have not met up with her please do your self a favor pick up the phone and reach out to her, you will not regret it.

SamnThony61
07-11-16, 08:50
Meet with Sabrina on the I-Dr area south of Sea world, she open the door dressed, well you can say very tasteful and appropriate. She was wired up from lack of sleep which made the time even more enjoyable. I found the reviews here to be right on the spot and I will be repeating soon. Enjoyed my self she knows how to treat a man.

EasyRidingChef
07-11-16, 18:14
Talk about clash of the Titans!! I was lucky enough to see Avalon at her place a few months back and saw Morgan there just a couple weeks ago. Avalon has a listing on USA class and yes those pictures are accurate. Morgan is UTR but can be reached through her site at rmorganelise@callgirlflies.com. She is one hot girl. Hope I can get an invite back soon!

Treat them both well. We are damn lucky to have them.Have seen Avalon what a great, experience in a great incall was there when she was just about done decorating. Would love to see Morgan then try both with nitro in my pocket. LOL.

Sassy J
07-12-16, 00:16
I met with Sassy earlier this week for HH. Great and fast communication. Petite pretty and natural Ebony. Great big Naturals, a lot of fun and just feel right. Pretty much did BBBJCIM with some DATY, which was great. She got very wet and I believe enjoyed it as well. Never checked the time and I know we went well over the HH. I would highly recommend. I had a great time. Thanks Sassy.I enjoyed our time together. Hope to see ya again soon.

Sassy J
07-12-16, 00:21
I had the really good fortune to be able to see SassyJ the other day. She is friendly and easy to setup with. Her place is a little difficult to find, but she help to guide me to it. When I got there and we got comfortable, what an incredible view that was. Great looking body.

I had a really good time with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I hope to see her again soon.

GP.Thanks! I try my best to provide good service. Text anytime.

The Kaniac
07-12-16, 06:46

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18323-Sunday-availability-7a-to-2a-Come-get-some-sweetstuff-USASG-Rates-CC-Accepted-.htmlI set up an appt. With Paige earlier tonight but unfortunately was t-boned by a drunk in a honda fit on the way to see this beauty. Yes, a honda fit vs an acura tl, but my car is in bad shape and out of commission for who knows how long. I called Paige, and being our first meeting I thought she was going to blow me off and think I was full of it, but she was very cool and understanding. Her attitude alone makes her someone to dream about dreaming with. I will be rescheduling for later today.

Just want to say thanks to you Paige and I am looking forward to you. Will report back.

Everyone be safe out there. Especially with drunks that drive out there. If he hit me on the drivers side I would be in the hospital right now. Yet he'll probably just get some community service and have to meet with a po every other month. I could go on but I am digressing. Our laws are so backwards.

MacDaddy50
07-12-16, 10:03
I saw some positive comments about her and contacted her via text, she responded quickly and we setup for an incall the next day. Sassy contacted me the following day and guided me in. Great girl, 26 years, big naturals on a smaller frame, and very welcoming. We spent an hour together and I left with a smile and a promise to see her again soon. Thanks for the fun Sassy.

Yragyrag
07-12-16, 15:23
She's coming to our corner of the World July 15 - 22.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18457-Orlando-July-15-22-New-4th-of-July-XXX-video-posted-.html

She is not a spinner for sure, but when she stopped to see me a couple years ago, all her curves were in the right places!

She is sensual, playful, and has a dynamite personality.

If I wasn't on the sidelines right now, I'd jump in firmly with both feet.

Enjoy her, treat her well, and ye shall be rewarded!

PaigeSweetStuf
07-12-16, 22:15
You let me know asap so of course I was understanding.

My main concern was you were ok.

Xoxo.

Paige.

I set up an appt. With Paige earlier tonight but unfortunately was t-boned by a drunk in a honda fit on the way to see this beauty. Yes, a honda fit vs an acura tl, but my car is in bad shape and out of commission for who knows how long. I called Paige, and being our first meeting I thought she was going to blow me off and think I was full of it, but she was very cool and understanding. Her attitude alone makes her someone to dream about dreaming with. I will be rescheduling for later today.

Just want to say thanks to you Paige and I am looking forward to you. Will report back.

Everyone be safe out there. Especially with drunks that drive out there. If he hit me on the drivers side I would be in the hospital right now. Yet he'll probably just get some community service and have to meet with a po every other month. I could go on but I am digressing. Our laws are so backwards.

DeadEye65
07-13-16, 16:16
Gentlemen,

Yes I am only addressing those of you that are such. I was able to see Miss Dahlia again recently and I can tell you that she is a gentleman's dream. If you want to spend time with someone who is incredible from her brain to her toes, get verified and see her. She is low volume so she sees only those who are decent people. If you can do so she will be a satisfying companion. IMHO she is the best in Orlando.

Deadeye65.

Vote For Pedro
07-13-16, 18:49
Gentlemen I noticed that why'all are very lucky today to have Daytona's best MILF visiting your city I for one have had a few dreams of her myself and somehow they just keep getting better and better she is very beautiful, well proportioned, super friendly, easy to talk to, since my first visit with her I felt at ease and was having a great conversation like we were old friends who hadn't seen each other in a while, guy's I've always treated her nice and with respect and believe you me she has always showed me how much she appreciated it. Vote for Pedro.

TaderHead
07-14-16, 00:14
Anyone see Kelly yet?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18452-Sexy-college-girl-kelly-Come-pull-my-long-blonde-hair-.html

OldSchoolBiker
07-14-16, 04:08
Had a dream with my ATF Dahlia this week, started with the usual text for the room number of her upscale suite then I entered to hear her in the bedroom when I entered I saw her in the shirt she just won from me and black silky underwear and stockings and heels. This woman is so beautiful she would make a blind man want to see WOW what a site was I smiling. We started DFK and does she ever turn on quickly like a light switch off went my cloths to one of her famous BBBJ then she jumped on top god she is hot, then to doggie where she had a few big O's until I couldn't hold back anymore. Then we just talked and man she knows how to treat you and such a great person. All I can say is treat her well and until next time, I will still be smiling.

PWhitty1
07-14-16, 04:49
So where do I start? For ears now I have watched and followed the reviews on the beautiful Dahlia. But just recently did I finally have the pleasure of spending some quality time with this stunning lady. So much has been said already about Dahlia and I can tell you they reviews do not do her justice. She makes you feel like you are "King of the World" and has a passion for pleasure like no other. Once verified it was an easy setup and she was in a really nice hotel close to the airport. She opens the door and behold I am greeted by a beautiful lady wearing some sexy lingerie. Wow. Instantly I felt at ease and after a big hug we sat down on the bed and chatted for a bit. She was like an old friend and we were catching up. Once the clothes came off she was filled with a zest and passion that was incredible. Thank you sweet Dahlia for an amazing time and gentleman, and yes only gentleman, if you have the opportunity to see her do so. The time I spent with Dahlia has to be up there with my all time memorable experiences. I am already thinking about when I can see her again.

NedleyMandingo
07-14-16, 05:11
Anyone see Kelly yet?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18452-Sexy-college-girl-kelly-Come-pull-my-long-blonde-hair-.htmlIf you RTFF you will find plenty of info on her from about December through March, also google her number and you will find her reviews on the oThER site!

Member #5271
07-14-16, 08:26
To decipher all these position pseudonyms! Wasn't even aware that's what they're called. LOL. Glad you enjoy yourself, I know I certainly did. Loved hearing about your hobby stories abroad. Matter of fact, your naughtiness inspired me and my cohorts to start offering that type of doubles! Oh it's been a slippery, fun, time practicing. See you very soon darlin.

Ladies: he's a hell yes in my book. Best wishes keeping up with this kinky fellow.

Had 2 dreams with Avalon, getting hotter each time and started sizzling. She likes getting off as much or more than we do! Nice massage, great on the flip, all positions, CG, Asian, Russian, doggy, lazy doggy, nice lady, not cheap but worth it. Not a clock watcher either. Recommend highly. Nice incall right off 408 near downtown.

Member #5271
07-14-16, 08:50
Thank you for coming to see me and the lovely compliments, I appreciate it. You definitely are a walking piece of art, absolutely loved it! I enjoyed our great conversation and even greater sexy time. Hope to see you again upon your next trip to Ohhhh-town. Muah.

Ladies: he's pretty awesome. Kind, considerate and sporting some seriously cool ink! See him for sure!

4th of July weekend I was visiting Orlando and reached out to Inside Avalon prior to my visit. The screening process was simple and an appointment was made for Saturday afternoon. I arrived at her wonderful incall location and my breath was taken away by the pure sexiness of her. She made me feel totally comfortable prior to the session, having a conversation about my visit and just friendly get to know you type of conversation. I undressed and proceeded to lay on the massage table face down. She was surprised by the abundance of art work that covered my body and we had a nice conversation about that while she massaged my backside and sliding her perfect breasts up and down my back. On the flip I was able to take in more of her beauty and my hands roamed free across the temple that is her body. Her body is perfectly proportion. Then the adult fun began (PM me for details). At the conclusion of our session she invited me back whenever I am visiting which I will gladly partake. Thank you Avalon for a wonderful time.

Member #5271
07-14-16, 09:15
Oh my! Quite a review sugar, LOL. It was nice meeting you and I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. Maybe next time you'll last a little bit longer to fully enjoy the experience. But I know, I know, I'm just so damn good you couldn't hold out any longer. Hee hee. Morgan and I will definitely blow your mind (amongst another thing or two) whenever you're ready. You know you want to see that view in the mirrors. Mmmm.

Ladies: he's totally a chillaxed, easy-going gentleman that I had absolutely no issues with before or after our session.

Finally got the green light and made an appointment to visit her. Location is totally safe and you might just drive right by it like I did. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I had a smile on my face. The place was nicely decorated, clean and just a super comfortable atmosphere. As mentioned before she usually likes to start off with a massage to get acquainted with one another but it is something you can certainly bypass if you wish. Whatever way you wish to choose she will accommodate you and then some. She really gets into her sessions and just flat out loves sex! Once she starts moving all around you wonderful things just appear in your face for the taking and the goods are more than awesome. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back! On a side note, I ran into the amazing Morgan there (she kept drinking my beer LOL), who I haven't seen in a while also has a room there now too. On the way out she wanted me to see her room and the set up was so amazing and enticing I didn't want to leave! I don't want to go into too much detail but picture two large mirrors on each wall with a nice size bed centered in the room with the lighting and an atmosphere that wreaks sensuality. Bottom line is, if you haven't seen either one of these ladies you must make it a priority. They are just fun to be around and you will not be disappointed, and if you're adventurous enough you can see both at once which I know would be totally mind blowing.

Hodar
07-14-16, 10:39
I called her yesterday and she told me the time she would be available and I drove to general area to await her call which came 5 minutes early (good) . I went to the address prescribed which was a private residence and I saw her live and I must say I was impressed at how tiny and petite but well built she was. Her skin is milk chocolate smoothe and sweet smelling. Her breasts are near nubian perfection and a great view while she was riding me cowgirl. Her BBBJ was excellent. I willl definitely repeat, she is sweet, friendly, and clean as well as definitely no signs of mgt. Or substance issues. She is a rare gem in the desert, be good to her.

Dahlia718
07-14-16, 11:36
Yes, we have definitely gone to the dark side It was even more fun that the first time! Looking forward to our next adventure.

I had some good luck happen this week and decided to treat myself to another DUO session with these 2 beauties made plans A few days before with Dahlia set up easy the day had arrived we confirmed our appointment and later on I was on my way to her upscale incall suite once I'd arrived I sent A message that I'd arrived she responded back and I was on my way as I entered I see them both standing there in some of the hottest sexy lingerie outfits they both looked amazing they lead me to the bed where they began to start before I knew it they had me laying down and were enjoying some hot kissing one stayed and the other just went to work with her mad skills then they swapped I just loved the looks as that was happing then they double mounted me that was A little intense and it was hot I almost popped LOL we then turn over as I still have one on me and just kept going I think she knows that's my favorite and I couldn't last anymore I was going for my standard finish but someone decided to do her standard finish which I didn't mind one bit totally blew my mind it was increditable as we lay there on the bed they take very good care of me making sure I was A happy camper how could I not be just having these 2 alone is worth the price of admission totally stunning, we started talking about some thing's that are coming up and we were getting excited about that so that whole thing should be A interesting fun time. If you want to see these 2 amazing ladies you can make contact thru Dahlia her link is listed below. Have fun.

I will repeat and repeat and thank you ladies for always keeping it simple and fun with no worries total sweethearts.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18212--Petite-Latina-Spinner-Great-Reviews-Available-Saturday-then-back-on-Tuesday-.html

Dahlia718
07-14-16, 11:42
Like the energizer bunny Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. The time flew by.

Gentlemen,

Yes I am only addressing those of you that are such. I was able to see Miss Dahlia again recently and I can tell you that she is a gentleman's dream. If you want to spend time with someone who is incredible from her brain to her toes, get verified and see her. She is low volume so she sees only those who are decent people. If you can do so she will be a satisfying companion. IMHO she is the best in Orlando.

Deadeye65.

Dahlia718
07-14-16, 11:46
Well, it appears that you are going to have to win it back. This tomboy will give ya a run for your money LOL.

Had a dream with my ATF Dahlia this week, started with the usual text for the room number of her upscale suite then I entered to hear her in the bedroom when I entered I saw her in the shirt she just won from me and black silky underwear and stockings and heels. This woman is so beautiful she would make a blind man want to see WOW what a site was I smiling. We started DFK and does she ever turn on quickly like a light switch off went my cloths to one of her famous BBBJ then she jumped on top god she is hot, then to doggie where she had a few big O's until I couldn't hold back anymore. Then we just talked and man she knows how to treat you and such a great person. All I can say is treat her well and until next time, I will still be smiling.

Dahlia718
07-14-16, 12:08
So glad we were finally able to sync schedules You were just a sweetheart!

So where do I start? For ears now I have watched and followed the reviews on the beautiful Dahlia. But just recently did I finally have the pleasure of spending some quality time with this stunning lady. So much has been said already about Dahlia and I can tell you they reviews do not do her justice. She makes you feel like you are "King of the World" and has a passion for pleasure like no other. Once verified it was an easy setup and she was in a really nice hotel close to the airport. She opens the door and behold I am greeted by a beautiful lady wearing some sexy lingerie. Wow. Instantly I felt at ease and after a big hug we sat down on the bed and chatted for a bit. She was like an old friend and we were catching up. Once the clothes came off she was filled with a zest and passion that was incredible. Thank you sweet Dahlia for an amazing time and gentleman, and yes only gentleman, if you have the opportunity to see her do so. The time I spent with Dahlia has to be up there with my all time memorable experiences. I am already thinking about when I can see her again.

SDragonGuy
07-14-16, 19:07
I think I vaguely remember seeing a report about this lady a while ago but I can't find if she is legit or not. Some search brings up some links in Los Angeles. If anyone has some decent info, I'd appreciate any of it here or PM.

Regards.

SDG.

Cylon
07-14-16, 19:57
Maybe I'm missing it but I can't tell who you are talking about?

I think I vaguely remember seeing a report about this lady a while ago but I can't find if she is legit or not. Some search brings up some links in Los Angeles. If anyone has some decent info, I'd appreciate any of it here or PM.

Regards.

SDG.

Drakus22
07-14-16, 21:18
Dude, help us out here.

Regards.

SDG.

SDragonGuy
07-14-16, 21:26
Maybe I'm missing it but I can't tell who you are talking about?Wow. I can't believe I forgot the damage link LOL.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18389-me-and-you-one-more-round-.html

Cylon
07-14-16, 22:20
That's better LOL! I don't have any specific knowledge of this lady but that ad does read like one of the fake craigslist ads that is designed to get you to either a) sign up at some verification site and / or b) get you to send prepaid gift card info to them.

Wow. I can't believe I forgot the damage link LOL.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18389-me-and-you-one-more-round-.html

Gorgie
07-15-16, 01:09
I had a dream with Summer who posts in the classifieds. She is a short blonde with a great body! She has an amazing ass! She seemed a bit nervous but I think she will become GFE overtime. She seems to be using Kelly 21's phone number she says they are friends. Everything covered, Damage was 100 roses for HH. She is staying on the east side right now. I would definitely go check this girl out her body is college girl tight!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18514-indulge-in-some-summer-love.html

SDragonGuy
07-15-16, 07:40
That's better LOL! I don't have any specific knowledge of this lady but that ad does read like one of the fake craigslist ads that is designed to get you to either a) sign up at some verification site and / or b) get you to send prepaid gift card info to them.Haha, yea I suspected as so. Usually the email and 3 pictures layout. But I had to ask, sometimes you find those gems. Thanks for the info m8.

Regards.

SDG.

Justin321
07-15-16, 11:16
I'm choosing to keep details private nothing I can really add anyway that her past reviews don't mention. As someone who is new I'm just happy she took good care of me. PM for details if you want. Thanks again Marina.

HeWolf47
07-15-16, 20:10
Wow. I can't believe I forgot the damage link LOL.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18389-me-and-you-one-more-round-.htmlThere were some posts a couple of weeks ago. I sent her some emails and got replies from her. She wants $$hr and you have to pay $. 5 up front via a prepaid card. You tell her the number on the card and she has immediate access to the money. Good chance you'll never see her. This is a big scam. We exchanged a few emails before she told me to F* Off. She was advertising in Jax before coming down here. I just hope none of us Orlando mongers are dumb enough to fall for this. We have lots of legitimate ladies here who are happy to give us real services for our hard earned Mario coins.

SDragonGuy
07-16-16, 02:09
There were some posts a couple of weeks ago. I sent her some emails and got replies from her. She wants $$hr and you have to pay $. 5 up front via a prepaid card. You tell her the number on the card and she has immediate access to the money. Good chance you'll never see her. This is a big scam. We exchanged a few emails before she told me to F* Off. She was advertising in Jax before coming down here. I just hope none of us Orlando mongers are dumb enough to fall for this. We have lots of legitimate ladies here who are happy to give us real services for our hard earned Mario coins.Thanks for the info kind sir. I did seems suspicious. I on the other hand did not even receive any emails back form her. There is always one scam waiting in line for its turn. Its a shame they get to use that board to advertise. Stay safe.

Regards.

SDG.

MarinaGfe
07-16-16, 07:22
I'm choosing to keep details private nothing I can really add anyway that her past reviews don't mention. As someone who is new I'm just happy she took good care of me. PM for details if you want. Thanks again Marina.I knew when I spoke with you that you are a special gentlemen I love breaking in newbies (LOL).

LuvInIt007
07-16-16, 09:19
Been hanging out in the Utr world for a while and after getting burnt the previous day I chose to go see a more reputable girl Miss Murno. She has been around for awhile and has always peeked my interest but today all the stars aligned for me. Monica is a tall thin sexy girl with a cute southern accent that for some reason has always turned me on. I won't go into much detail but she was very responsive to daty, and seeing those full lips BBBJ had me almost popping in minutes. She is in the Florida mall area but it was a clean touristy hotel, didn't see any locals hanging out if you know what I mean. I will definately repeat as she is time, communication considerate and is a pleaser, a breathe of fresh air. Thanks Monica for a wonderful afternoon.

MissMurno69
07-16-16, 10:01
Been hanging out in the Utr world for a while and after getting burnt the previous day I chose to go see a more reputable girl Miss Murno. She has been around for awhile and has always peeked my interest but today all the stars aligned for me. Monica is a tall thin sexy girl with a cute southern accent that for some reason has always turned me on. I won't go into much detail but she was very responsive to daty, and seeing those full lips BBBJ had me almost popping in minutes. She is in the Florida mall area but it was a clean touristy hotel, didn't see any locals hanging out if you know what I mean. I will definately repeat as she is time, communication considerate and is a pleaser, a breathe of fresh air. Thanks Monica for a wonderful afternoon.Ladies he is a true gentleman, thanks for great time hope to see you again soon.

Tyrice24
07-16-16, 12:51
It is always great seeing you and we always have fun with each other. I'll see you again soon.

HeWolf47
07-16-16, 20:48
There were some posts a couple of weeks ago. I sent her some emails and got replies from her. She wants $$hr and you have to pay $. 5 up front via a prepaid card. You tell her the number on the card and she has immediate access to the money. Good chance you'll never see her. This is a big scam. We exchanged a few emails before she told me to F* Off. She was advertising in Jax before coming down here. I just hope none of us Orlando mongers are dumb enough to fall for this. We have lots of legitimate ladies here who are happy to give us real services for our hard earned Mario coins.She asks for $$hr. (Not $$ - my mistake).

Yankee Doodle
07-16-16, 21:01
I have been quiet and on the reservation for quite a while. Last night the feeling came on suddenly, NEED SOME STRANGE STUFF. I guess about everybody reading this knows the feeling. Since the treasury report was slim, the top dollar shelf was out, but I was intrigued by the fine reports for a budget friendly head game with Baby Jamie. So the call was made, the time was set for within the hour and off I go. Reports place her talent at the top, so I have a plan. I won't stop and take half of one of those $8 kangaroo pills that help keep the hard on for guys my age. Let's see how good she really is. We meet up from very good directions, she is on time and looking good, she directs me to a place where our car date can take place. Not my first car date, and she loved what I was driving, image an updated conservative black Scooby doo van! Park and put up the sunscreen on windshield, draw the shades, and got comfy. Not taking my little helper, I figure we'll be pretty sweaty in 10 or 15 minutes. Very nice personality, took off the bra so I could play with the girls, she wet her lips and put them around a still soft Junior and I'll be DAMNED if I could tell what was different. It was not exceptionally loud, but sensual in a way that had me cumming in a personal speed record. What the hell happened? I think I need to do that again, and pay closer attention to what she does. Again, not my first BBBJ W / swallow, but without a doubt the best feeling one. She deserves the honor of being my personal favorite head doctor, and I highly recommend a dose when needed.

Mj832
07-16-16, 21:55
Had an hour workout with Marina and Paige. Bottom line is an extremely fun time with two cool chicas. Won't get too specific but the two work well together and seemed to have a great time teaming up for my fitness lesson. It was an intense workout with both of them training me at the same time. Will repeat for sho. Thanks ladies for a great time!

LuvInIt007
07-16-16, 22:54
Ladies he is a true gentleman, thanks for great time hope to see you again soon.Yes I will be calling you again but next time the "do not disturb" sign will be on the door knob so we don't get a knock from house cleaning in the middle of such a great moment, that was a downer. Love your little pleasure noises by the way, orally speaking.

MissMurno69
07-17-16, 00:26
Yes I will be calling you again but next time the "do not disturb" sign will be on the door knob so we don't get a knock from house cleaning in the middle of such a great moment, that was a downer. Love your little pleasure noises by the way, orally speaking.Thanks sweetie until next time Muah.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-17-16, 01:22
Had an hour workout with Marina and Paige. Bottom line is an extremely fun time with two cool chicas. Won't get too specific but the two work well together and seemed to have a great time teaming up for my fitness lesson. It was an intense workout with both of them training me at the same time. Will repeat for sho. Thanks ladies for a great time!We had an amazing time with you. Hot time with hot company xoxo.

We can't wait to see you again.

Xoxo.

Paige.

MarinaGfe
07-17-16, 05:56
It is always great seeing you and we always have fun with each other. I'll see you again soon.I always look forward to seeing you and you really know what I like.

MarinaGfe
07-17-16, 09:30
Had an hour workout with Marina and Paige. Bottom line is an extremely fun time with two cool chicas. Won't get too specific but the two work well together and seemed to have a great time teaming up for my fitness lesson. It was an intense workout with both of them training me at the same time. Will repeat for sho. Thanks ladies for a great time!Just when it can't get any better I found a partner who love to have as much fun as me and I like our warm up even better.

BigBadWolfe
07-17-16, 16:23
Just got done seeing Jamie. Picked her up off gateway. Pretty decent bbjcim for 60 Mario coins. She was bigger then expected.

HeWolf47
07-17-16, 16:30
She asks for $$hr. (Not $$ - my mistake).Damn it. These abbreviations are messing me up. She asks for 300 dollars with 150 paid up front via a card. Don't do jt guys. Its A scam.

HeWolf47
07-17-16, 16:41
http://keywestpanties.entertainersites.com/home

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18457-Orlando-July-15-22-New-4th-of-July-XXX-video-posted-.html/

Dreamed I saw Bianca today. Very nice dream. Wonderful BBBJ. Lots of GFE fun. She drove To me. She will have an incall in altamonte soon. She is a curvy provider who knows what it takes to please her man of the hour. Not a clock watcher. Very enjoyable to converse with between pops. I recommend you see her. She lives in Key West and is only visiting.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-17-16, 17:54
Went to spend some time with marina today. I love a thick sexy cuban. We all know she is one of the best. No need for details.

Thank you for the steamy dream doll!

Bbh.

Mr Innocent
07-17-16, 17:57
I have been watching Justice for a while on here. Even make contact once before but wasn't able to set anything up. I was just wondering why I haven't seen any posts on her she's at the top of the list. Any ideas?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts

ThunderStick
07-17-16, 18:04
Had a chance to see Marina today for the first time and she was great! Hot, funny, skilled and all around bubbly cool chick.

A+.

WILL REPEATE.

-Slinky.

RatFish
07-17-16, 20:44
I don't write a lot of reviews, but got a chance to see Monica Murno at her incall near FL mall. Had a great time with her, sweetheart of a girl, looks to please. Went through a list of call signs including foreign language training, dmg was $170 for hhr. As it was my first time seeing her. I will definitely look to repeat with her!

LuvLargeCheeks
07-17-16, 23:43
To celebrate my 50th post saw marina GFE. The best deal in town for 80 hh. Big tits big ass and GFE with great DFK. No management and nice apt complex. Even offers a little bit of wine. Very clean apartment. Offers wipes and so on after. We are lucky to have her in orlando with us.

MarinaGfe
07-18-16, 06:14
To celebrate my 50th post saw marina GFE. The best deal in town for 80 hh. Big tits big ass and GFE with great DFK. No management and nice apt complex. Even offers a little bit of wine. Very clean apartment. Offers wipes and so on after. We are lucky to have her in orlando with us.I glad were were able to meet up and have fun you were awesome.

Just Cruzin
07-18-16, 07:24
Over the weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with Keisha off of I Drive. The thought of those 40 dds just got the best of me. Quite the pleasant visit overall. The previous reviews helped knowing what to expect. She starts of shy and warms up quickly. Keeping the conservation going helps. Her pics don't do her justice. I walked in the room and saw her, dang what a smoking body, and the boobs are very real along with awesome curves packed into a small frame. The beginning was not like most beginnings where there is a race to disrobe. By the time I was nekked, she still had that sexy sun dress on, so taking the initiative, I gladly helped her out of her dress, bra and panties and let the puppies breath!! Very nice boobs that were begging for attention. As noted before, all is covered, the CBJ was pretty good with no hands action most of the time. One thing I must warn everyone is that, she is very, very tight. Bring some lube, you will need it. Started with mish, CG which was pretty intense and finished with her on her back by the side of the bed, that nice butt hanging off the bed with her legs in the air. Nice position to get some nice boob bouncing going. Quite the sight. No painting the Ta Tas, but it was pretty sexy how she said, "I don't really like that". So all things considered, would I repeat with so many options out there? Definitely yes! Being somewhat new, I think her comfort level will increase with another session. Oh, and I loves those 40 dds! Any questions, just PM me.

Stay cool,

JC.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18184-Special-rates-this-week-YOUR-1-chococlate-addiction-Usa-exclusive-Ebony-Princess-.html

MissMurno69
07-18-16, 08:59
I don't write a lot of reviews, but got a chance to see Monica Murno at her incall near FL mall. Had a great time with her, sweetheart of a girl, looks to please. Went through a list of call signs including foreign language training, dmg was $170 for hhr. As it was my first time seeing her. I will definitely look to repeat with her!Thanks sweetheart I enjoy my time as well, hope to see you again soon. 😘 Muah Monica.

JimDandy8392
07-18-16, 10:15
Got a chance to see the Kansas Queen couple weeks ago. Easy set up pm inbox on here. She texted me the address then called when I was near and met me outside her safe incall. She is a lovely girl with a great figure. Advised me on the way it may be raining and to bring a raincoat. I was not able to acquire a coat which limited my fun. We were able to enjoy each other's company twice. Fun nice girl, will repeat. Her place could use a good spring cleaning. DATY, HJ, COB, DFK, rinse repeat. $. 6.

Parseus
07-18-16, 12:19
SweetJadee.

After a couple weeks of trying to align our schedules, I dreamed that I finally set up an appointment with Jade.

After providing some references she was on her way to my house. She had to drive a long distance to get to my place but even then she arrived within the specified time which is nice because time constrain has always been the #1 reason that made me hesitate on inviting many of these ladies to dream with me at my place. I invited her in and after some light conversation her personality put me at ease. Then we headed to the bedroom. Very slender, nice body. After some DFK she performed a very enthusiastic BBJ. Ready for the main event I covered up and went thru a couple positions where she wore me out really quick. No rushing at all. Some more chit chat right after as I told her that I'll definitely set appart more time for a longer session next time. Goodbye kiss and she was on her way. Truly a sweetheart.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18454-SweetJadee-Arriving-to-Central-FL-with-a-Sweet-Suprise-.html

Parseus.

BabyJamie
07-18-16, 12:33
Just got done seeing Jamie. Picked her up off gateway. Pretty decent bbjcim for 60 Mario coins. She was bigger then expected.Thank you for the kind words. As for that last part, you're right, I'm not skinny like I used to be. That's one of the side effects of quitting drugs and finally having a great place to live.

BabyJamie
07-18-16, 14:23
I have been quiet and on the reservation for quite a while. Last night the feeling came on suddenly, NEED SOME STRANGE STUFF. I guess about everybody reading this knows the feeling. Since the treasury report was slim, the top dollar shelf was out, but I was intrigued by the fine reports for a budget friendly head game with Baby Jamie. So the call was made, the time was set for within the hour and off I go. Reports place her talent at the top, so I have a plan. I won't stop and take half of one of those $8 kangaroo pills that help keep the hard on for guys my age. Let's see how good she really is. We meet up from very good directions, she is on time and looking good, she directs me to a place where our car date can take place. Not my first car date, and she loved what I was driving, image an updated conservative black Scooby doo van! Park and put up the sunscreen on windshield, draw the shades, and got comfy. Not taking my little helper, I figure we'll be pretty sweaty in 10 or 15 minutes. Very nice personality, took off the bra so I could play with the girls, she wet her lips and put them around a still soft Junior and I'll be DAMNED if I could tell what was different. It was not exceptionally loud, but sensual in a way that had me cumming in a personal speed record. What the hell happened? I think I need to do that again, and pay closer attention to what she does. Again, not my first BBBJ W / swallow, but without a doubt the best feeling one. She deserves the honor of being my personal favorite head doctor, and I highly recommend a dose when needed.Thank you for such a sweet review doll 😊 come see me any time!!

Spooner1
07-18-16, 16:19
Missed Jade on Friday due to scheduling. Was able to connect today she was going to be in the area. We scheduled and to my surprise she had the infamous Dallas with her. Due to many run arounds and fake pictures I decided to treat myself. We did a double, Dallas is as advertised Jade is super sweet they're an awesome duo. I may not be a senior yet put I just got a little piece of monger heaven. I'm glad I stuck to my guns against the scammers as I was well rewarded today.

MarinaGfe
07-18-16, 17:41
Had a chance to see Marina today for the first time and she was great! Hot, funny, skilled and all around bubbly cool chick.

A+.

WILL REPEATE.

-Slinky.I am so glad we got together, and can't wait for another play date.

MarinaGfe
07-18-16, 17:43
Went to spend some time with marina today. I love a thick sexy cuban. We all know she is one of the best. No need for details.

Thank you for the steamy dream doll!

Bbh.You were awesome, I really glad and owe Paige for introducing us I look forward to our next threesome.

KansasQueen
07-18-16, 17:58
Got a chance to see the Kansas Queen couple weeks ago. Easy set up pm inbox on here. She texted me the address then called when I was near and met me outside her safe incall. She is a lovely girl with a great figure. Advised me on the way it may be raining and to bring a raincoat. I was not able to acquire a coat which limited my fun. We were able to enjoy each other's company twice. Fun nice girl, will repeat. Her place could use a good spring cleaning. DATY, HJ, COB, DFK, rinse repeat. $. 6.Call me anytime babe.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-19-16, 00:32
I am looking forward to that also!

We have so much together, our doubles are always fun and hot!

And baby it's my pleasure to introduce good people and friends.

Xoxo.

Paige.

You were awesome, I really glad and owe Paige for introducing us I look forward to our next threesome.

SlimShady96
07-19-16, 12:38
The good, the bad, and the ugly. SWs is not my thing, never has been but when B J started posting on our sister site offering the best head in town I did a little research and decided that I should see for myself since the set up is not on the street and a straight up BJ sounded like what SS96 needed for some relief. I can't lie the set up was ABC 123 easy and 10 min later we met and it went down as advertised. I was high as hell and grinning from ear to ear for a while and decided to try it out a week or two later, Instant replay. Thinking to my self. Slim this shit's pretty good I could get used to this. So I go and try it out the next week, I'm thinking to my self this could become addictive bc it's close to the tourist area where I work and play in but what the hell it's a super easy set up, easier than my usual in call visits, it's over in 10 minutes, I can afford to do it every day but I limit myself, and so visit #3 goes down as an instant replay again. So the other day I call a few of my ATF USA and BP providers and I guess they are taking Sunday off so I go for #4, instant response, c ya at the spot in 10, answers back ok, so I get there and wait 15 which is about 25 min or she is 15 late, I text and she responds, oh sorry I didn't know you were there I'm hurrying, 10 min later I get I can't find my shoe, 5 min later I get I can't find my house key, I'm thinking I hope you can find your ass LOL, then On my way! I offer to head in the direction she comes and goes from and snatch her up. While doing all this waiting I went ahead and put the donation under a towel on my console where I have put it B 4, stupid me I know. Well she says yes come get me and as soon as she jumps in I can tell she is frazzled or more than likely back on some BS. She starts apologizing saying my sister called, dad is in the hospital, some guy beat me up, do you have a paper towel I can wipe my head on (pretty sure this was a distraction) because I went looking while driving, then hey I need to stop at my house because I might have left the oven on and forgot to lock the door, so we pull into the driveway. I ask her " hey it seems that you have a lot going on, maybe I should leave you so you can handle things, she said no no not a big deal and I need the coins. So she jumps out and comes back in like 3 long minutes for me. Keep in mind this all happened within 500 yards of when she got in, if even that much. So we get to the spot and get in back and she asks for the coins and I lift the towel up and guess what? It's magic, it's gone, poof just like that. So we look around for the mystery coins and I notice a guy / car circling around and ask what is up with that, she says he's a reg and waiting his turn. She also asks if I want to search her but I saw no need for that or any drama where we were, IMO she dropped it off so that's why we had a pitstop at her place 3 minutes after she left the place. Long story short, superior head game, keep your coins in your pockets and possibly any other valuables and you should be fine as long as what I suspect (she is getting back to the demons, pure speculation on my part but I ain't stupid) is not happening, the game has been very good to me and 50 cent dues were probably over due and nothing worse has happened outside of the whacked girl with the taser, LOL, I can't let it slide and have to call a spade a spade and a champion a champion, peace SS96 out.

FloridaJaxx
07-19-16, 12:53
Had a chance to see her today and had a good time at a nice location, highly recommended.

Chris5
07-19-16, 22:51
The good, the bad, and the ugly. SWs is not my thing, never has been but when B J started posting on our sister site offering the best head in town I did a little research and decided that I should see for myself since the set up is not on the street and a straight up BJ sounded like what SS96 needed for some relief. I can't lie the set up was ABC 123 easy and 10 min later we met and it went down as advertised. I was high as hell and grinning from ear to ear for a while and decided to try it out a week or two later, Instant replay. Thinking to my self. Slim this shit's pretty good I could get used to this. So I go and try it out the next week, I'm thinking to my self this could become addictive bc it's close to the tourist area where I work and play in but what the hell it's a super easy set up, easier than my usual in call visits, it's over in 10 minutes, I can afford to do it every day but I limit myself, and so visit #3 goes down as an instant replay again. So the other day I call a few of my ATF USA and BP providers and I guess they are taking Sunday off so I go for #4, instant response, c ya at the spot in 10, answers back ok, so I get there and wait 15 which is about 25 min or she is 15 late, I text and she responds, oh sorry I didn't know you were there I'm hurrying, 10 min later I get I can't find my shoe, 5 min later I get I can't find my house key, I'm thinking I hope you can find your ass LOL, then On my way! I offer to head in the direction she comes and goes from and snatch her up. While doing all this waiting I went ahead and put the donation under a towel on my console where I have put it B 4, stupid me I know. Well she says yes come get me and as soon as she jumps in I can tell she is frazzled or more than likely back on some BS. She starts apologizing saying my sister called, dad is in the hospital, some guy beat me up, do you have a paper towel I can wipe my head on (pretty sure this was a distraction) because I went looking while driving, then hey I need to stop at my house because I might have left the oven on and forgot to lock the door, so we pull into the driveway. I ask her " hey it seems that you have a lot going on, maybe I should leave you so you can handle things, she said no no not a big deal and I need the coins. So she jumps out and comes back in like 3 long minutes for me. Keep in mind this all happened within 500 yards of when she got in, if even that much. So we get to the spot and get in back and she asks for the coins and I lift the towel up and guess what? It's magic, it's gone, poof just like that. So we look around for the mystery coins and I notice a guy / car circling around and ask what is up with that, she says he's a reg and waiting his turn. She also asks if I want to search her but I saw no need for that or any drama where we were, IMO she dropped it off so that's why we had a pitstop at her place 3 minutes after she left the place. Long story short, superior head game, keep your coins in your pockets and possibly any other valuables and you should be fine as long as what I suspect (she is getting back to the demons, pure speculation on my part but I ain't stupid) is not happening, the game has been very good to me and 50 cent dues were probably over due and nothing worse has happened outside of the whacked girl with the taser, LOL, I can't let it slide and have to call a spade a spade and a champion a champion, peace SS96 out.Slim this was an excellent post! Yes baby Jaime is a well known street walker on Paradise Trail. Unfortunately I've heard similar stories of yours as well on the trail about this chick, Baby Jamie is a great head doctor but in my honest opinion she simply can't be trusted, she and her boyfriend are partners in crime.

MarinaGfe
07-20-16, 03:58
Had a chance to see her today and had a good time at a nice location, highly recommended.Thank you sweetie our time together was awesome.

BigStudOrl
07-20-16, 11:42
Saw the new named but not entirely new provider Addina. She had been posting as wetjuicylexi last month or so. I'd of courses texted that ad to no avail. I reached out to addina and asked for reviews and she made the connection. There were only 2 reviews of her, one was the toftt and the other a follow up. I can say my experience was awesome and identical to both of those reviews. Prompt texting with cautious feeling me out and a few phone calls. Led to north orlando off reagan not far from LM BLVD. This is the girl in pics, a 20 something cutie latina. She is tall and slender, immaculate hygiene and infectious smile. I met her at a trailer, not hers, that she uses but said she prefers the notels. The door to the room could no be latched closed but it was clean, cold and had nice ambience with pandora on the tv. She has a brandii esque body albeit more healthy weight and skin. She is non GFE, but of the safe variety. CBJ but damn it was wet hard and she had a tongue stud. Nice teasing and stroking before hat went on, then it was all about me and what I wanted. I love when a chick vocalizes that. Cg, rcg she came 1st then me in mish. Her enthusiasm feels GFE but again all covered and no kissing. Her looks and rates make that just fine imo. 80 for the quick I will 100% repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18543-Tempting-and-Selective-Naturally-Sweet-Always-leaves-you-with-a-Smile-.html

Sassy J
07-20-16, 12:04
I called her yesterday and she told me the time she would be available and I drove to general area to await her call which came 5 minutes early (good) . I went to the address prescribed which was a private residence and I saw her live and I must say I was impressed at how tiny and petite but well built she was. Her skin is milk chocolate smoothe and sweet smelling. Her breasts are near nubian perfection and a great view while she was riding me cowgirl. Her BBBJ was excellent. I willl definitely repeat, she is sweet, friendly, and clean as well as definitely no signs of mgt. Or substance issues. She is a rare gem in the desert, be good to her.Thank you! I enjoyed our time together. Hope to see ya agaun real sooon.

ThrowAwayToday
07-20-16, 17:01
Slim this was an excellent post! Yes baby Jaime is a well known street walker on Paradise Trail. Unfortunately I've heard similar stories of yours as well on the trail about this chick, Baby Jamie is a great head doctor but in my honest opinion she simply can't be trusted, she and her boyfriend are partners in crime.For what its worth I saw her a few days ago and had no probs but I really don't leave anything out to get taken.

Addina
07-21-16, 09:35
Saw the new named but not entirely new provider Addina. She had been posting as wetjuicylexi last month or so. I'd of courses texted that ad to no avail. I reached out to addina and asked for reviews and she made the connection. There were only 2 reviews of her, one was the toftt and the other a follow up. I can say my experience was awesome and identical to both of those reviews. Prompt texting with cautious feeling me out and a few phone calls. Led to north orlando off reagan not far from LM BLVD. This is the girl in pics, a 20 something cutie latina. She is tall and slender, immaculate hygiene and infectious smile. I met her at a trailer, not hers, that she uses but said she prefers the notels. The door to the room could no be latched closed but it was clean, cold and had nice ambience with pandora on the tv. She has a brandii esque body albeit more healthy weight and skin. She is non GFE, but of the safe variety. CBJ but damn it was wet hard and she had a tongue stud. Nice teasing and stroking before hat went on, then it was all about me and what I wanted. I love when a chick vocalizes that. Cg, rcg she came 1st then me in mish. Her enthusiasm feels GFE but again all covered and no kissing. Her looks and rates make that just fine imo. 80 for the quick I will 100% repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18543-Tempting-and-Selective-Naturally-Sweet-Always-leaves-you-with-a-Smile-.htmlThank you for the review Big Stud! I had a great time with you and would love to see you again!

AncientOne
07-21-16, 12:44
Caught her ad here and had to go see my old friend. She is anything but old! Young, cute, slim and personable. It did not take me long to remember and appreciate the enthusiastic and skilled BBBJ she delivers. She does have a real job and this is her sideline work / pleasure so for now she would love for only her old clients to catch her return performance (s).

Lrpilot
07-21-16, 14:45
Any Intel on PrettyKittyLex and how to get in touch with her? I don't see any contact info in her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18093-young-and-ready-to-please.html

MRaj1212
07-21-16, 15:37
Any info on this chick named Mia?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-classy-woman-looking-to-get-spoiled/16688768

Jesse54
07-21-16, 15:45
Any Intel on PrettyKittyLex and how to get in touch with her? I don't see any contact info in her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18093-young-and-ready-to-please.htmlDid you try to send her a pm??

Lrpilot
07-21-16, 15:57
Did you try to send her a pm??Yes. Hoping she will reply.

MRaj1212
07-21-16, 16:08
Anyone have any Intel on Mia?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-classy-woman-looking-to-get-spoiled/16688768

Acid1
07-21-16, 17:30
Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I'd finally get involved and share some:

I saw her when she was known as Lexi but now she is known as Addina it appears. She has a mobile incall in Sanford area. She was very accommodating and was able to get me in last minute at a very late hour so that was nice. As mentioned previously, no kissing or GFE, but still very accommodating otherwise and vocal. Did hhr and wanted her to play a certain role which she did flawlessly. She is a very good tease and overall great attitude despite everything covered. Overall the incall wasn't bad but definitely wish it was a bit more private as mentioned in previous reviews the door doesn't close. The room itself was pretty clean however. She is quite a looker and oozes of sex appeal. The first pic on the ad would be more representative of her. Would recommend to see again in a pinch.

MotoMadman
07-21-16, 20:13
Anyone have any Intel on Mia?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-classy-woman-looking-to-get-spoiled/16688768How did you determine her name is Mia?

WetJuicyLexi
07-21-16, 23:37
Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I'd finally get involved and share some:

I saw her when she was known as Lexi but now she is known as Addina it appears. She has a mobile incall in Sanford area. She was very accommodating and was able to get me in last minute at a very late hour so that was nice. As mentioned previously, no kissing or GFE, but still very accommodating otherwise and vocal. Did hhr and wanted her to play a certain role which she did flawlessly. She is a very good tease and overall great attitude despite everything covered. Overall the incall wasn't bad but definitely wish it was a bit more private as mentioned in previous reviews the door doesn't close. The room itself was pretty clean however. She is quite a looker and oozes of sex appeal. The first pic on the ad would be more representative of her. Would recommend to see again in a pinch.Thank you for the review!

Take care!

-Addina.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-22-16, 08:34
How did you determine her name is Mia?Probably because it is Mia.

Bbh.

MRaj1212
07-22-16, 09:38
How did you determine her name is Mia?I spoke to her. But not sure if I should see her. I can't find any other info of her but that ad. So I just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before. So I know she is legit?

Cylon
07-22-16, 12:10
Does the ad mention her name somewhere that I'm just missing or is she a well known lady whose name is Mia? I don't know her but that doesn't mean anything LOL! Just trying to determine what I'm missing.

Probably because it is Mia.

Bbh.

HeWolf47
07-22-16, 14:02
Any info on this chick named Mia?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-classy-woman-looking-to-get-spoiled/16688768How do you even know her name is Mia? I see nothing in her ad with contact info or even a name. I guess you can hit the reply button and send her a eequrdt. I don't know if that even works as I've done that a few times and have never gotten a reply. She us hot and not far from me. Let me know if you ever hear anything.

Pinoynger
07-22-16, 14:38
I get it now. Mia: missing in ad. Right?

DreamForever69
07-22-16, 14:59
Just had a dream with Sassy J and her reviews on here are accurate. Sweet lovely lady, very nice body and no rush. Enjoyed daty and her BBBJ is exceptional. Her incall was clean, felt safe as soon as I walked in, nothing out of the ordinary. Will repeat.

Gruglok
07-23-16, 03:58
How do you even know her name is Mia? I see nothing in her ad with contact info or even a name. I guess you can hit the reply button and send her a eequrdt. I don't know if that even works as I've done that a few times and have never gotten a reply. She us hot and not far from me. Let me know if you ever hear anything.For you guys interested in this woman, she has ads up all over the Resume section on Craigslist for Orlando.

PhillySixer
07-23-16, 21:28
I am relatively new to the Orlando area, figured I should try to contribute. Saw Angel a while back on a Sunday, and had a blast. Met her at a private residence incall. She was out when I arrived, and I was confused about where to park. Thankfully, she did not keep me waiting long, and parking was in the back and hidden from the street.

We went into the bedroom, and she excused herself to the restroom. When she came back the fun began. She undressed, and I found her body to be amazing; thin with just the right boobs. She started with a fantastic BBBJ, and quickly had to stop her before I finished. Slapped the condom on and proceeded to CG. Finished quickly, and freshened up. I will def repeat.

Krystar
07-23-16, 21:29
After getting stood up by a UTR in Deland, I gave this lovely girl a text. She responded right away and after some schedule negotiations I was on my way to see her. She is an attractive slender girl with a country accent. She had some wine before I got there and she was a bit tipsy. Started with a BBBJ and then switched to return the favor. She is very sensitive and even giggled and withdrew at times. She wouldn't allow fiv but that was ok. On went the cover and started with mish. She was was a tad uncomfortable due to her having just eaten and over eating. Oh well. On to k9 where I finished in wrap. Got dressed and said my goodbyes. Over all, attractive girl and nice, just a little too picky on small rules. Pleasant experience and might repeat if in Orlando again.

MissMurno69
07-23-16, 21:54
After getting stood up by a UTR in Deland, I gave this lovely girl a text. She responded right away and after some schedule negotiations I was on my way to see her. She is an attractive slender girl with a country accent. She had some wine before I got there and she was a bit tipsy. Started with a BBBJ and then switched to return the favor. She is very sensitive and even giggled and withdrew at times. She wouldn't allow fiv but that was ok. On went the cover and started with mish. She was was a tad uncomfortable due to her having just eaten and over eating. Oh well. On to k9 where I finished in wrap. Got dressed and said my goodbyes. Over all, attractive girl and nice, just a little too picky on small rules. Pleasant experience and might repeat if in Orlando again.Thanks sweetie I appericate the great time, until next time.

Member #6022
07-24-16, 09:46
Had a great time with Marina a couple weeks ago. Very nice, great dream, safe incall.

Member #6022
07-24-16, 09:52
Last month I had a great time with SweetJadee. Very nice and GFE. Had some great conversation. Not a clock watcher. Definitely will repeat.

CrewZer
07-24-16, 10:23
I figured it was time to contribute to this great website and stop being a taker.

Text Addina to see if she was available Thursday morning, she called me later that day to verify and I like her voice. Usually nice voice = fat & ugly; definitely not the case. We set up a date for Friday morning. After several calls and text I got in-call in Sanford area. I got to the in-call and she was surprise to see me and was a little flustered, so I decided to leave even thought she had a slender and really nice body. She called me back before I cold leave the complex and explained herself, so I went back. I am glad I it did. She has great abs and really long Tina Turner legs.

In-call was ok, same as in other reviews. I was a little weary due to earlier situation and couldn't really get into it; but this girl has some serious skills. The teasing, oils, long black hair, the purple light was a sign that I wasn't going to last long. Everything was covered; if it wasn't it would have been an even shorter visit. After getting a great CBJ to the rhythm of the music on Pandora, I put on the hat. After that CBJ and her use those strong Kegel muscles it couldn't hold it any longer, wished I could but it was just too much.

This might be controversial, but if she was GFE; IMO her skills would have put her above Michele1 L.

Will definitely be repeating and repeating.

MarinaGfe
07-24-16, 10:37
Had a great time with Marina a couple weeks ago. Very nice, great dream, safe incall.Thank you sweetie I am back in orlando Monday hope ti see you again then.

Hodar
07-24-16, 15:18
Just had a dream with Sassy J and her reviews on here are accurate. Sweet lovely lady, very nice body and no rush. Enjoyed daty and her BBBJ is exceptional. Her incall was clean, felt safe as soon as I walked in, nothing out of the ordinary. Will repeat.I did not partake in DATY. With Sassy for the fact was she confided that she did not like it, maybe she was not confident in her freshness or something and did not want to risk it? I was going to bring up to her reviews where clients munched on that chocolatey treat but I'm not a big fan of DATY WITH RENTALS so I let it go.

FlRico
07-24-16, 17:59
Well after unable to connect do to scheduling issues I finally got an opportunity to see Sabrina T. I love this 88% German 12% Asian girl. LOL like every other Sabrina T reviews. She was amazing. If you get a chance see her.

Fun Orlando
07-26-16, 08:13
Saw Persian Hottie back in orlando again at her metro west incall. Same great girl, great attitude very pleasant and complete GFE. Her incall has a gate code but she texts and gives the number in advance.

Welcome back to Orlando! Hope you stick around for some time.

RoadWarrior2K
07-26-16, 11:11
I tried to hook up with one of my ATFs today and discovered that she'll be working out of Orlando for a while, Winter Park area I think. Well, all I can say is our loss is your gain. She's well reviewed in Brevard including a few from yours truly. I understand she'll only be advertising on USASG although as of this posting, her ad isn't up yet. RW.

http://liveescortreviews.com/search?search=Patience&city=spacecoastI meant to post on this thread but it ended up on the Backpage thread. This is what happens when you stay up too late I guess. Anyway, until her ad appears, SMs can PM me for digits. RW.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-26-16, 17:06
Was in the mood for a good rub down and sent sabrina a PM a few days ago. Once I heard back we set an appt via text.

I arrived at her nice incall this afternoon. Greeted by a charming beautiful German lady. She's funny and sexy.

I won't go into details. Massage was excellent, one the best I have had in ages. The ending was amazing.

She got a nice booty. BBH is a booty man and her ass is fantastic.

I would and will repeat.

Thank you Sabrina.

BBH.

LuvInIt007
07-26-16, 20:29
I tried to hook up with her before she left and could never get things aligned but today but today Ifelt like I won the lottery this chick has a great attitude, very sexy and sensual. The BBBJ is off the charts and I had to stop her so I didn't loose it too quick. Had some daty which was tasty, I believe she "O"'d a couple of times or is very good at acting. Mish, doggy, and I couldn't take anymore, I was in happy land. Treat her well fellas she is a gem. Persian Hottie Thanks for allowing me in your fold. Hope to see you again.

Sassy J
07-26-16, 21:57
I saw some positive comments about her and contacted her via text, she responded quickly and we setup for an incall the next day. Sassy contacted me the following day and guided me in. Great girl, 26 years, big naturals on a smaller frame, and very welcoming. We spent an hour together and I left with a smile and a promise to see her again soon. Thanks for the fun Sassy.Your more than welcome. Hope to see ya again soon.

SDragonGuy
07-26-16, 22:35
Was in the mood for a good rub down and sent sabrina a PM a few days ago. Once I heard back we set an appt via text.

I arrived at her nice incall this afternoon. Greeted by a charming beautiful German lady. She's funny and sexy.

I won't go into details. Massage was excellent, one the best I have had in ages. The ending was amazing.

She got a nice booty. BBH is a booty man and her ass is fantastic.

I would and will repeat.

Thank you Sabrina.

BBH.I will always second Sabrina T to anyone. Her ass is something to behold haha. Have her lay on her stomach with her legs together, you could literally set a teacup on it. She was a little bigger the last time I saw her though, her photos are a bit outdated. Stay safe.

SDG.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-26-16, 23:06
I was blown away by Sabrina'sbooty. She is right up there with my ATF Paige and Marina. I love thick chicks with an ass that bounces and is smackable. Good lord those three definitely fit the bill! All are charming, sweet, and fun too.

BBH 💂.

I will always second Sabrina T to anyone. Her ass is something to behold haha. Have her lay on her stomach with her legs together, you could literally set a teacup on it. She was a little bigger the last time I saw her though, her photos are a bit outdated. Stay safe.

SDG.

MissMurno69
07-27-16, 15:48
Thanks sweetie I appericate the great time, until next time.Muah monica.

Camera3
07-28-16, 09:11
I am home from the New York Central Park tour. Got out of there just before the heat wave hit. I really needed a dose of pure Kryptonite, and Ashley has been my Kryptonite for a long time. Plus, she is offering a very desirable donation for members and especially SM's.

I took her shopping for a new outfit, something we have been talking about for a couple months. OK. So she was wearing some really short shorts and that got me started. We did some body rubbing in the store. Haven't done that since college. Amazing the clerk at Fairvilla just ignored the old guy with the hot young chick. I guess it happens a lot there. Back to an I Drive hotel. She modeled the outfit and then the fun began. Beautiful spinner, looked fabulous in the outfit. Looked fabulous without the outfit. She is as close to what most of us consider GFE as can be with a CBJ, hence the increase in rating, but all letters of the alphabet are stellar including LMNOP. Non rushed. No clock watching. Just a really fun person.

Play safe,

C3.

Laope
07-28-16, 16:56
Had a wonderful time with Marina. One of the Best vibrating BBBJ I've had. Lots of fun and surprises with my ATF. #AwesomeGuyOut.

MiniMan27
07-28-16, 18:24
I had some free time the other night and I gave her A call to see if she was available for an outcall she responded back and said yes for the time I needed A few hours later she was at my door we went into my living area and chatted A bit she took her shirt off and out came the girls LOL she pulled off my shorts and began A very nice BBBJ and that's all I really wanted so I said she could keep going she didn't miss A beat DT with A little gag and I was about to let loose but I wanted to release on her assets and sure did all over them suckers we cleaned up and chatted for A few and she was on her way, it was A nice little stress reliever I have been seeing her for sometime now never had any issues it's always been fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18597-Thursday-availability-8ato-12a-USASG-Rates-NEW-PICS-CC-Accepted-.html

PaigeSweetStuf
07-28-16, 19:43
After a long day at work I needed some relief so I called up my go to girl Paige. I had her come over to my spot. We chilled by the pool for a little bit, did some salmon on the grill and relaxed. Then came the real fun.

She was smoking hot in that bikini. Her ass was jiggling as she walked around the pool with just enough hanging out to get me going. Those natural C cups was hanging perfect in the string bikini top. I couldn't wait to get her inside.

Took her in side and made it no further than the living room. I bent her over the couch porn movie style. I was hitting ot hard while I smacking that ass. I didn't last too long watching her outside had me all worked up.

She's a very genuine sweet sexy girl who knows how to please with a phat ass.

Thanks Paige as always a good time!

BBH 💂.

KevinRmx
07-28-16, 19:51
Saw the baby today after work. Texted her, got a quick reply, met her at a spot near her location. Drove to a spot nearby. She asked if it would be head relief or FS. I opted for an aspirin since I'm still new to this and it takes me a bit to warm up. She played the best head games on me I've ever had. I didn't last too long. Dropped her off and said bye. Seems like a really nice girl.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-28-16, 22:23
As always so much fun with you. You are just an amazing person to hang out with!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Xoxo.

Paige.

I had some free time the other night and I gave her A call to see if she was available for an outcall she responded back and said yes for the time I needed A few hours later she was at my door we went into my living area and chatted A bit she took her shirt off and out came the girls LOL she pulled off my shorts and began A very nice BBBJ and that's all I really wanted so I said she could keep going she didn't miss A beat DT with A little gag and I was about to let loose but I wanted to release on her assets and sure did all over them suckers we cleaned up and chatted for A few and she was on her way, it was A nice little stress reliever I have been seeing her for sometime now never had any issues it's always been fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18597-Thursday-availability-8ato-12a-USASG-Rates-NEW-PICS-CC-Accepted-.html

PaigeSweetStuf
07-29-16, 01:24
As always a good time with you.

Can't wait to see your again!

Xoxo.

Paige.

After a long day at work I needed some relief so I called up my go to girl Paige. I had her come over to my spot. We chilled by the pool for a little bit, did some salmon on the grill and relaxed. Then came the real fun.

She was smoking hot in that bikini. Her ass was jiggling as she walked around the pool with just enough hanging out to get me going. Those natural C cups was hanging perfect in the string bikini top. I couldn't wait to get her inside.

Took her in side and made it no further than the living room. I bent her over the couch porn movie style. I was hitting ot hard while I smacking that ass. I didn't last too long watching her outside had me all worked up.

She's a very genuine sweet sexy girl who knows how to please with a phat ass.

Thanks Paige as always a good time!

BBH 💂.

MarinaGfe
07-29-16, 07:03
Had a wonderful time with Marina. One of the Best vibrating BBBJ I've had. Lots of fun and surprises with my ATF. #AwesomeGuyOut.Thank you sweetie, you are The awesome guy because you are so much fun.

Magicman20
07-29-16, 09:43
This lovely woman is amazing what going to two much detail some of your ready know her skills are top notch the BJ was like watching a porno POV style she usually does in calls near universal but I saw her in downtown Orlando very awesome down-to-earth girl makes you feel at ease right away I will definitely be repeating. Persian Heidi if you don't know you need to know guys she's up there with her attitude and sensuality all amazing! I wish she was a UTR provider LOL enjoy your day fellas she's back in oh so sexy Enjoy your weekend.

ATHiker
07-29-16, 12:49
As always so much fun with you. You are just an amazing person to hang out with!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Xoxo.

Paige.She is a amazing person and the nicest you will meet glad I got to meet her. Thanks always Paige.

PaigeSweetStuf
07-29-16, 14:10
Thank you!

You're a pretty nice guy yourself! Always fun, best backrub ever!

Xoxo.

Paige.

She is a amazing person and the nicest you will meet glad I got to meet her. Thanks always Paige.

IamSamSanford
07-29-16, 17:34
A little late with this review, but had the opportunity to spend some time with the Lovely Lee. Don't get me wrong, 20 year olds are great, but there is something special about a more worldly woman like Lee. Incall is in a private residence, clean and welcoming location. Started with nice conversation and cuddling on the couch and then moved to the bedroom. I require a large raincoat and always bring my own on a first visit, but Lee was prepared and even had my preferred brand. Nice when a provider knows how to run her business.

Multiple positions and I was spent, although I had not released. Don't generally complete in a raincoat, but Lee took off my jacket and did something I had never experienced before. Felt like bareback (it wasn't) and l released like an 18 year old. An amazing woman. Highly recommend!

Sam.

Gorgie
07-29-16, 18:33
I met up with Persian Hottie at a nice place downtown. She is a really chill girl that is drop dead gorgeous. One of the best BBBJs I have ever had! She is snug in all the right places and she took it like a champ. I hope she had a great time because I sure did!

MiniMan27
07-30-16, 07:50
Arrived at her upscale incall sent her A message that I'd arrived she responded back with the room number and I was on my way as I enter her room she is standing by the door dressed in A stunning Leather out fit OMFG it was HOT she greeted me with A very nice LFK into some DFK she then took me to the bed where we began exploring one another's body she turned me on my back and started kissing my body down to my manhood which was already at full attention, she started an amazing BBBJ she has the sexiest eye contact while she's doing that and it's so dam erotic your just in all I turn her around for some 69 it's time for me to enjoy A little and enjoy I did as we were engaged in that hot moment I felt her give A juicy O and I just couldn't hold it and released she just kept going and didn't skip A beat I was like shit she just laughed and said don't you worry he's not done yet so we talked for A little bit and as we chatted she was bringing Jr back to attention, she then started with another BBBJ but this time it was just enough for the main event she then covered him up and went for A ride she started some CG and hopped off went onto her hands and knees and was ready for some doggie all I can say on that is DAM what an ASS, I turn her over and we go into mish and lets just say she has got some muscle control WOW I couldn't take it anymore and she could tell I was about to blast she then jumped up to finish with another of her signature finishes and it was sensational I was done she took me for all I could give we shared in some conversation as we were cleaning up she is such A sweetheart well educated and very nice in conversation I will continue to repeat with this gorgeous lady I highly recommend.

http://missdahliaorlando.com/

Mr Innocent
07-30-16, 13:54
I'd seen a few good reviews for Tiffany on here, and she sent me her number and some pics. It took me a while to make it up to see her, as she is an hour and a half away. I figured it was worth it, based on the reviews, and the pics! I had a window of opportunity, so I made an appointment with her for early evening. When I got close, I texted and asked what she was doing. She said getting ready. When I arrived, right on time, she said she needed 10 more minutes. I waited 20, and tried texting and calling. No response. Tried again after 30 minutes, no response. I headed home. Stewed about it all the way too. Texted on the way asking why she has me drive an hour and a half then leaves me sitting there. No response. As I get home, I get a text from her saying she was ready. It is now over two hours from when I got there. I asked if she was kidding me? Did she think I sat there for 2 hours waiting, with no text, no call? No response for a while. Then she said she was in the shower and didn't hear the phone ring. I said- ' for 2 hours?' Oh no, the shower leaked into the apartment downstairs and she had to help clean it up. Yep, no kidding. I said she could have let me know what was going on. Maybe I could have helped clean it up too. Sorry, but there is no excuse for leaving someone hanging like that, and it works both ways. I would never do her or anyone else like that. A simple text or call is all it takes. Everyone deserves that much. Her texts were all jumbled up too, making me wonder if she had been partaking of something. Or maybe it was speech to text putting in the wrong words. I dunno.

I hate to post the only negative review on MMM / Tiffany, but maybe it will save someone else 150 miles driving for nothing. Possibly others have had issues but didn't want to post either. I wish they had!

Potsy
07-30-16, 17:32
My 4th and final attempt was with Addina.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-latina-the-girl-all-the-bad-guys-want-come-get-me/16756719

I was finally able to hook up with this one and my report is below.

I had read some good reviews about her being incredibly sensual. I will agree she is and also add is full of energy. All the previous reviews are spot on however, I did see a few things that was not so great.

1. When arriving at her location I seen a guy stepping out the front door while she was trying to pull me in the back door. This doesn't really bother me, it was just kind of uncool.

2. As others have mentioned there was no BBBJ, covered instead. It would have been much better without the cover. Also as she is full of energy she was all over the place rubbing against many parts of her body. This was incredibly sexy however, she spent little time actually focusing on the D.

3. Some guys may like it and some don't. But I love DATY which was not on the menu.

All in all she was a good time. I will probably not repeat since I like a variety of meat.

Addina or Natasha has a history of robbing mongers. The guy you saw was most likely her boyfriend / manager Collin. For years the two of them and a 3rd male have been running scams on mongers. She either takes the donation and runs out the door and Collin and a second guy come in and confront you, demanding more money. Or walk in the room while you are in the middle of your dream and demand more money and have no problems using force to take it. The 3 of them were arrested 9/14/15 for pulling this on a monger at the old days inn in Sanford that was torn down. Evidently the monger didn't like getting robbed and called LEO. In the arrest report they admit that they were actually doing this scam on mongers. Watch out and be careful. They were not arrested for mongering related charges, they are very dangerous.

Mafia45
07-30-16, 18:02

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-latina-the-girl-all-the-bad-guys-want-come-get-me/16756719

I had read some good reviews about her being incredibly sensual. I will agree she is and also add is full of energy. All the previous reviews are spot on however, I did see a few things that was not so great.

1. When arriving at her location I seen a guy stepping out the front door while she was trying to pull me in the back door. This doesn't really bother me, it was just kind of uncool.

2. As others have mentioned there was no BBBJ, covered instead. It would have been much better without the cover. Also as she is full of energy she was all over the place rubbing against many parts of her body. This was incredibly sexy however, she spent little time actually focusing on the D.

3. Some guys may like it and some don't. But I love DATY which was not on the menu.

All in all she was a good time. I will probably not repeat since I like a variety of meat.

Addina or Natasha has a history of robbing mongers. The guy you saw was most likely her boyfriend / manager Collin. For years the two of them and a 3rd male have been running scams on mongers. She either takes the donation and runs out the door and Collin and a second guy come in and confront you, demanding more money. Or walk in the room while you are in the middle of your dream and demand more money and have no problems using force to take it. The 3 of them were arrested 9/14/15 for pulling this on a monger at the old days inn in Sanford that was torn down. Evidently the monger didn't like getting robbed and called LEO. In the arrest report they admit that they were actually doing this scam on mongers. Watch out and be careful. They were not arrested for mongering related charges, they are very dangerous.Two weeks ago I set up a appointment with her when approaching her place I saw there three guys in the middle of the street I just backed up and left M-45.

Mafia45
07-30-16, 18:04

Addina or Natasha has a history of robbing mongers. The guy you saw was most likely her boyfriend / manager Collin. For years the two of them and a 3rd male have been running scams on mongers. She either takes the donation and runs out the door and Collin and a second guy come in and confront you, demanding more money. Or walk in the room while you are in the middle of your dream and demand more money and have no problems using force to take it. The 3 of them were arrested 9/14/15 for pulling this on a monger at the old days inn in Sanford that was torn down. Evidently the monger didn't like getting robbed and called LEO. In the arrest report they admit that they were actually doing this scam on mongers. Watch out and be careful. They were not arrested for mongering related charges, they are very dangerous.I told her what I saw fold me it was her neighbors. M-45.

SexyAndForeign
08-01-16, 08:46
Thank you love. It was good seeing you as well. It's always a pleasure.

Caught her ad here and had to go see my old friend. She is anything but old! Young, cute, slim and personable. It did not take me long to remember and appreciate the enthusiastic and skilled BBBJ she delivers. She does have a real job and this is her sideline work / pleasure so for now she would love for only her old clients to catch her return performance (s).

SexyAndForeign
08-01-16, 09:36
Thank you love! I had a great time and I appreciate your kindness and respect.

This lovely woman is amazing what going to two much detail some of your ready know her skills are top notch the BJ was like watching a porno POV style she usually does in calls near universal but I saw her in downtown Orlando very awesome down-to-earth girl makes you feel at ease right away I will definitely be repeating. Persian Heidi if you don't know you need to know guys she's up there with her attitude and sensuality all amazing! I wish she was a UTR provider LOL enjoy your day fellas she's back in oh so sexy Enjoy your weekend.

SexyAndForeign
08-01-16, 10:32
Thank you love! I had a great time and I appreciate your kindness and respect.

Lebowski69
08-01-16, 17:32
Jumping on the Persian bandwagon it had been a couple years since I had seen our Persian hottie and like a fine wine she has only gotten better with time. Her skills were excellent then but were even more refined this time I barley lasted through her oral dissertation only to quickly succumb to her cowgirl skills. She is an atf and will be on my to do list for quite some time. Highly recommended can't wait to see her again. Treat her well happy mongering.

The dude abides.

ATHiker
08-02-16, 13:17
Thank you!

You're a pretty nice guy yourself! Always fun, best backrub ever!

Xoxo.

Paige.You get back rubs anytime you need one. Your body looks great and that nice round ass and soft skin. How can I pass that up and then the work that follows awesome:).

WhyMe2
08-03-16, 12:49
Meet over the weekend. Safe in call Sweet girl wanted to please.

Md955
08-03-16, 16:15
Well I finally had a dream with Marina. I'd been wanting to see her for quite awhile but wanted it to be an hour long dream, and finally saved up enough for her donation.

One word: Amazing. She is simply perfect. Her tits are huge, sure she's got a little meat, but who cares when it's someone as beautiful and fun as her? Her BBBJ was awesome, and her massages are great as well. I would recommend anyone to have a dream with her.

I will definitely be dreaming of her often.

MiniMan27
08-04-16, 17:13
Sent her A message to set up an appointment, arrangements were made arrived at her very nice upscale incall downtown she met me at the door and went to her room once inside she excused herself for A moment and came back in A sexy little outfit and said you ready 4 me I was like yeah she walked over to me and started kissing into DFK she worked her way down and started an amazing BBBJ sitting me on the couch at the same time she has some nice skills and gorgeous eye contact I just love that I had to slow her down I moved her onto the couch and it was my turn and wow it was nice very nice she seemed really into it and I felt A nice O now I had to suite up and we just stayed on the couch into Mish with some nice kissing, then I had her bend over the couch and some nice doggie and I just couldn't hold it and blasted in the suite she then moved off slowly and kissed a little more we cleaned up total non rushed not once did she look at the clock or ask for anything, I just laid it down on the table she then gave me A nice DFK as I left what A sweetheart I will be repeating for sure. Oh did I mention she is HOT!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18857-P-E-R-S-I-A-N-H-O-T-T-I-E.html

Lanier
08-04-16, 19:45
She is very attractive, I highly recommend!

MarinaGfe
08-05-16, 06:02
Well I finally had a dream with Marina. I'd been wanting to see her for quite awhile but wanted it to be an hour long dream, and finally saved up enough for her donation.

One word: Amazing. She is simply perfect. Her tits are huge, sure she's got a little meat, but who cares when it's someone as beautiful and fun as her? Her BBBJ was awesome, and her massages are great as well. I would recommend anyone to have a dream with her.

I will definitely be dreaming of her often.Thank youjh very much for the kind words and yes I love to see you again.

Rufus2104
08-05-16, 11:24
Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.

C Fombarlet
08-05-16, 12:37
Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.Yes, Tiffany is as good as they come. A very nice person, as well. She truly enjoys her sexuality and knows how to role play. Now imagine her and Morgan together. The mind reels.

WheelerJim
08-05-16, 12:58
Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.Is she on BP or?

Ccon66
08-05-16, 13:34
She is a amazing person and the nicest you will meet glad I got to meet her. Thanks always Paige.Yep. I drove out from Melbourne a couple weeks ago to finally meet her. The drive was worth it!

TheSwampHawk
08-05-16, 16:27
A little late with this review, but had the opportunity to spend some time with the Lovely Lee. Don't get me wrong, 20 year olds are great, but there is something special about a more worldly woman like Lee. Incall is in a private residence, clean and welcoming location. Started with nice conversation and cuddling on the couch and then moved to the bedroom. I require a large raincoat and always bring my own on a first visit, but Lee was prepared and even had my preferred brand. Nice when a provider knows how to run her business.

Multiple positions and I was spent, although I had not released. Don't generally complete in a raincoat, but Lee took off my jacket and did something I had never experienced before. Felt like bareback (it wasn't) and l released like an 18 year old. An amazing woman. Highly recommend!

Sam.I'm assuming not, but just out of curiosity, THIS LoveLee isn't an older gall that used to live in the Seattle / Tacoma area, that you know of? Usually blonde, rockin' body, accountant background, any of this ring a bell?

One of my ATF's from WAY back. Just wonderin'.

Thanks,

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

BoredFlGuy
08-05-16, 17:09
I'm assuming not, but just out of curiosity, THIS LoveLee isn't an older gall that used to live in the Seattle / Tacoma area, that you know of? Usually blonde, rockin' body, accountant background, any of this ring a bell?

Thanks,

-SH.Yes that's her.

PaigeSweetStuf
08-05-16, 18:03
I am glad that I was all you had hoped for and more after that drive.

You were totalot sweetheart! Hope to see you again soon!

Xoxo.

Paige.

Yep. I drove out from Melbourne a couple weeks ago to finally meet her. The drive was worth it!

MmmmCherries
08-05-16, 18:34
Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.Thank you! I had a fun time and look forward to more "fun" in the future xoxo Tiffany.

RoadWarrior2K
08-05-16, 21:29
Yep. I drove out from Melbourne a couple weeks ago to finally meet her. The drive was worth it!I also live in Melbourne and have been thinking about losing some calories with this gorgeous personal trainer. I've already spent some time with her tag team partner Marina when she was visiting Brevard a few months ago.

PaigeSweetStuf
08-05-16, 22:34
I aim to please and will whip you into shape!

Would love to have have you visit my gym!

Xoxo.

Paige.

I also live in Melbourne and have been thinking about losing some calories with this gorgeous personal trainer. I've already spent some time with her tag team partner Marina when she was visiting Brevard a few months ago.

NaughtyBoy1
08-05-16, 23:06
Is she the one who advertise as mmmmcherries on our sister site?

NB1.

Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.

PaigeSweetStuf
08-05-16, 23:14
Was in the mood for a smoking hot blonde tonight. I had read so much about the Kansas queen and Paige spoke highly of her so I gave her a call. I am absolutely glad I did.

Communication was on point. I met her at her room on idrive. Was greeted by a sexy hottie in a black dress. The fun began.

I got one of her famous CBJ that is out of this world, cg and of course I had to watch that ass of hers bounce so I got her k9. She's a very sweet, sexy, down to earth woman. Very chill and fun to converse with, along with skills that are top notch.

I would definitely repeat!

Thank you Kansas queen for making me feel like a king!

BBH 💂.

ATHiker
08-06-16, 10:57
Saw Tiffany couple days ago. She was dropped off right on time. Total GFE with BBBJCIMWS. Before coming she wrote to me and said she loves to swallow. We did CG, RCG and mish. Her vag is the tightest I've ever experienced. She loves sex but wants the CIM no matter what. She allowed me to take a few pics to use on the sight enjoy and call Tiffany.Where does she post her ad?

MaverickC5
08-06-16, 11:29
I'm assuming not, but just out of curiosity, THIS LoveLee isn't an older gall that used to live in the Seattle / Tacoma area, that you know of? Usually blonde, rockin' body, accountant background, any of this ring a bell?

Thanks,

-SH.She is the same one and still "rocks" as one of the best ever!

SoICanHide
08-06-16, 12:09
She is the same one and still "rocks" as one of the best ever!I have seen her before and would highly recommend if you want someone that truly knows the art of seduction. I love how she takes her time and has you so hot and bothered. Great provider.

RoadWarrior2K
08-06-16, 14:04
Where does she post her ad?http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18608-Ready-for-some-fun-I-am-.html

Colorod1
08-07-16, 11:06
Got the chance to meet Paige yesterday. Very fast reply by email and text. Her incall was as described but not a problem for me. Some small talk then to bedroom for some rubbing and more chit chat. Her BBBJ was very good and very wet. Could have enjoyed that whole time, but when she offered to out on cover I could not refuse. Only mish due to her shoulder issue. Cute kittle moans from her the whole time. Will see her again as I had a good time.

ProMonger1998
08-07-16, 14:10
This woman is a goddess, definitely top 3, she really makes a man feel like a stud. No clock watching, no complaining and you feel like an old friend. Glad she's back, hope she stays for a while!

PaigeSweetStuf
08-07-16, 15:11
You're a total sweetheart and gentleman! Lots of fun too!

Can't wait to see you again.

Xoxo.

Paige.

Got the chance to meet Paige yesterday. Very fast reply by email and text. Her incall was as described but not a problem for me. Some small talk then to bedroom for some rubbing and more chit chat. Her BBBJ was very good and very wet. Could have enjoyed that whole time, but when she offered to out on cover I could not refuse. Only mish due to her shoulder issue. Cute kittle moans from her the whole time. Will see her again as I had a good time.

BocaRaton
08-07-16, 21:43
Gave her needed information, age, handle and was at her place in 20 minutes. Upscale, private condo off 436 halfway to MCO. Ultra safe. Sat in living room to get to know her. Got comfortablein bedroom with candles. Very nice place, she has good taste. Good athletic body, good nipples and tits. Good oral skills. GFE all around. Some MISH, finished with BBBJCIM. A lot of cuddling after, outstanding provider. For those who like mature women.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18763-Red-Hot-Strawberry-Blonde-Feeling-playful-.html

Monday13
08-08-16, 17:09
Message this one, looks like a scam to me asking to send prepay Visa card due to first time customer. Anyone have any insight?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18883-me-and-you-one-more-round-.html

SevenYearMitch
08-08-16, 17:09
Short version: I'll definitely repeat!

Long version: This is my first review in a couple of years due to circumstances that have kept me on the sidelines and SabrinaT was one of the girls on my radar that I never quite had the chance to meet. I was worried because many of my references are stale but I still had an. Old text from Sabrina with her info so she was willing to see me.

She has. A very. Safe and secure in call in the attractions area and she is very. Responsive to texts. She opened the door in leopard panties and bra so I knew right away I was in. For a treat. Awesome backrub and several memorable extras were on. The menu. When Sabrina. Says the F word in her German. Accent it sends tingles through. Your ears and down. Your spine. Donation was very. Reasonable IMO and well worth. The roses. With repeat!

Monday13
08-08-16, 17:28
Sound like a scam email this one and wanted me to send a prepay Visa card because first time customer needs screening, anyone have any insight?

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18883-me-and-you-one-more-round-.html

CharlieChoppa
08-08-16, 18:56
If anyone remembers blonde kelly21 I know her outside of her job and she is a missing person right now so if anyone has info get at me.

Chris5
08-08-16, 21:41
If anyone remembers blonde kelly21 I know her outside of her job and she is a missing person right now so if anyone has info get at me.I as well know her outside the hobby and all I will say is that she is alive and well. Kelly is a sweetheart.

Cylon
08-08-16, 21:56
Prepaids are ALWAYS a scam. Never do them.

Sound like a scam email this one and wanted me to send a prepay Visa card because first time customer needs screening, anyone have any insight?

ArtInOrlando
08-08-16, 23:05

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18883-me-and-you-one-more-round-.htmlShe has posted under a few different titles. Scam!

RoadWarrior2K
08-09-16, 01:06

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18883-me-and-you-one-more-round-.htmlYou'll find the same ad in Jacksonville.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/92/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18524-come-and-please-your-thirst-.html

Rufus2104
08-09-16, 07:10
Dallas was in town and stopped by to see me. My health has been spotty. She said she would come by again today. Thanks for the visit.

Rufus.

Camera3
08-09-16, 08:59

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18883-me-and-you-one-more-round-.htmlI am always amazed that this scam apparently keeps working. P. T. Barnum was right.

So, M13, welcome to the best fuckin' literary club in the US of A. You are a wise one to recognize this for what it is.

Just sayin'.

C3.

NaughtyBoy1
08-09-16, 09:42
What a joke jade thinks about us. Only dumbs falls for such cheapo. Its totally trash and scam, stay away. Got the same email and am like, spoiling the game on sister site.

NB1.

MotoMadman
08-09-16, 11:15
What a joke jade thinks about us. Only dumbs falls for such cheapo. Its totally trash and scam, stay away. Got the same email and am like, spoiling the game on sister site.

NB1.Is there ANYBODY foolish enough to fall for that shit?

DCash
08-09-16, 11:40
Had the pleasure of seeing Sassy again, and like always I left satisfied. What a nice set of DDD's, top notch blow job and I really think she enjoyed me doing doggy.

Will continue to repeat. Highly recommend her fellas.

Pm for more details.

MikeTime
08-09-16, 13:45
Just had the pleasure of meeting with her. Definitely in my top 2. Wonderful body, tight in all the right places. Makes you feel very comfortable, almost enough to ask her out! LOL also gorgeous face. I will definitely repeat as much as time allows. Thanks for the compliment on the shirt LOL.

Magicman20
08-09-16, 14:38
Sorry looked her up on here and seeing if there was any good feed back on her any info helps! Thanks guys also saw sabrinaT yesterday and all I can say is she def does like what she does! LOL.

Xmen0075
08-09-16, 21:45
Sunday Night with Persian Hottie.

The reports are true. Persian Hottie is the real deal. I had the opportunity to see her at my place. We had spoken earlier in the day and she told me that she was booked through the night. It turns out she had a last minute cancellation and quickly contacted to me to see if I was interested in filling the time slot. I'm so glad I did.

Her communication skills are top notch; a true professional. She is punctual and arrived timely. She drives solo and has a nice vehicle. She arrived wearing a nice casual dress with sandals. She blended in like a local neighbor. To my surprise, she was wearing sexy lingerie underneath her dress. Persian Hottie is ridiculously sexy! She has long dark hair and pearly white teeth with an athletic firm body.

She is all GFE and would argue that she's PSE. DATY, BBBJ with spit, CG, RCG, K9 and missionary were had. She is very vocal and great with eye contact. She is extremely flexible. As others have said she makes you feel like the only man in the world. She is not for the faint of heart and will wear you out if you are not careful. She is a definite repeat!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18965-Persian-Princess-.html

TRowePrice
08-09-16, 22:40
Anyone have any info on Bella V who was here? Trying to set an appointment but no dice. Please pm me if you can with relevant info, thanks!

Xmen0075
08-09-16, 22:43
After a great Sunday evening with Persian Hottie I found myself on my couch Monday evening relaxing and watching the Rio Olympics. To my surprise I got a text from Dallas. She was in town and was interested in catching up. I agreed and we set up a time to meet.

Dallas communicated well and arrived timely. She was dressed sexy and elegant. She is a great GFE experience. Delicious DATY; I love the little strawberry blonde landing strip. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, K9, CG, RCG and mish were had. It was a great night!

Redsox2005
08-10-16, 04:07
Anyone have any info on Bella V who was here? Trying to set an appointment but no dice. Please pm me if you can with relevant info, thanks!Is she the Itialian with huge tits? I think I saw an add for her on BP yesterday.

Sox.

TinMan77
08-10-16, 06:29
Is she the Itialian with huge tits? I think I saw an add for her on BP yesterday.

Sox.I saw her about a month ago. I Accidentally left a pair of sunglasses at her place and Have been pming and texting since with no word from her.

Camera3
08-10-16, 07:24
Sorry looked her up on here and seeing if there was any good feed back on her any info helps! Thanks guys also saw sabrinaT yesterday and all I can say is she def does like what she does! LOL.I don't know if this is the same lady but a SP that uses this name along with a couple other names has been reviewed many times. Do your search off of the Orlando splash page.

What you will find is a great example of why you RTFF. You will find a few reviews that make her out to be the holy grail and some that are mixed. But look at who makes the reviews and their post count. You will discover the mixed from respected members with lots of posts and the great reviews from one hit wonders. That alone speaks volumes. Who do you believe?

But, as I stated, I do not know if it is the same chick.

C3.

YoungMan49
08-11-16, 11:59
I had the pleasure of spending some time with this special young lady earlier this week. Her name says it all. She is very sexy and totally GFE. Her private incall is near the airport and very nice and comfortable. I was greated with a big hug and we relaxed for a few minutes in the living room before going to the play room.

She is extremely sensuous and knows how to please. BBBJ, CG, MISH and a little special thing she does unlike I have experienced before.

If you are looking for a mature woman that will treat you like a king she is a must see.

YM.

Gorgie
08-11-16, 22:13
I finally got to see Kansas. She was staying on Idrive. She is very cautious about seeing new people and has a process. When I finally got to see her she had some amazing muscle control!! I would repeat when I am in the area.

HappyInFlordia
08-12-16, 06:26
Is she the Itialian with huge tits? I think I saw an add for her on BP yesterday.

Sox.PM her Bella v. BTW your Boston connection HIF.

Spearfish
08-12-16, 09:18
L had the Awesome pleasure of meeting and spending some very high quality time with the one and only Ashleygfe. Very easy set up and verification, great communication, everything right on time. No rescheduling or changing the time. Great personality, she puts you at easy in minutes. I will not go into details on here, but just know YMMV, but Ashley exceeded my expectations as a GFE, with all the fun things we all like and then some. You can find her reviews on other sites as well. You will not want to miss seeing this hot little lady. I'm looking forward to many more exciting encounters with this little hottie. Play safe and always have fun!! I http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18764-Escape-your-stresses-and-live-your-fantasies-with-this-Sexy-Blonde.htm.

Spearfish
08-12-16, 09:40
I had the awesome pleasure of meeting and spending some very nice quality time with AshleyGFE. Verification and set up was easy and smooth. No rescheduling or changing times on the date. She put me at ease in minutes. Ashley is a little hottie, great conversation, and some drinks and the play time was on and on and on. YMMV!! You don't want to miss seeing this little firecracker. Without going into details, lets just say she exceeded my GFE expectations with all the GFE things and endings we like. You can find her reviews on other sites as well. I am looking forward to seeing this little hottie over and over and over again. Play safe and always have fun!!

I http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18764-Escape-your-stresses-and-live-your-fantasies-with-this-Sexy-Blonde.htm.

Gander0101
08-12-16, 15:41
Had a early morning dream today with Marina. Started with some of the sweetest daty I've ever had. I hope I made her happy and I know she made me happy. Went to a BBBJ but not for long because I was already going to bust. On went the cover to a quick finish. Got dressed while she made me a to go cup of coffee. What a nice touch that was. I sure hope she will see me again. Go see her and enjoy.

NedleyMandingo
08-13-16, 10:08
Was looking for someone nearby who could come on short notice and found BellaV was available. Wow, I'm glad I finally got to meet with this little hottie. With her it seems real and nothing business like about her. Her head game was great and she asked "what do you like", really gets into DATY and gave here 2 big O's that way. No clock watching, nice to talk with and great attitude, reminded me of a young thinner NickyBaby out of Longwood who was my ATF 4 years ago before she moved back up north. Will definitely repeat with Bella. You can find her ad on this site!

JaggerJak
08-13-16, 10:18
I see Yourmyking is back on other site but with no contact info anybody seen them recently that can pm with some info?

MarinaGfe
08-13-16, 11:04
Had a early morning dream today with Marina. Started with some of the sweetest daty I've ever had. I hope I made her happy and I know she made me happy. Went to a BBBJ but not for long because I was already going to bust. On went the cover to a quick finish. Got dressed while she made me a to go cup of coffee. What a nice touch that was. I sure hope she will see me again. Go see her and enjoy.She how I changed I now offering coffee (LOL) but I still have a bottle in freezer. I had a wonderful time and you did take me there.

Spearfish
08-13-16, 14:03
WoW!! Tell me how you can spend a better Friday night? I got to assist Avalon with crossing item #2 off her bucket list. Take a look. This woman has a one-track dirty, nasty mind and I love it!! Can't wait to do item #1 in the very near future. Go see her while you can, you will be glad you did!! Play safe and always have fun!!

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Spearfish" regarding the above report.

Hi A2, I have a pending post of Avalon that Has Pics. Am I supposed to add that she gave me permission to post the pics in my review? Thanks all your hard work! This is a great site. SpearfishThanks,

A2

TheSwampHawk
08-13-16, 20:07
I had the pleasure of spending some time with this special young lady earlier this week. Her name says it all. She is very sexy and totally GFE. Her private incall is near the airport and very nice and comfortable. I was greated with a big hug and we relaxed for a few minutes in the living room before going to the play room.

She is extremely sensuous and knows how to please. BBBJ, CG, MISH and a little special thing she does unlike I have experienced before.

If you are looking for a mature woman that will treat you like a king she is a must see.

YM.IF you're into mature women, this is one of my ATF's. Absolutely GREAT time, service, attitude, etc. Wish I lived closer.

-SH.

Onlyinndallas
08-13-16, 23:23
Thank you sweetie, your great as well.

You are very genuine, sweet and accommodating! Thank you so much for a great time! I can't wait to see you again!

Xoxo.

Dallas <3.

After a great Sunday evening with Persian Hottie I found myself on my couch Monday evening relaxing and watching the Rio Olympics. To my surprise I got a text from Dallas. She was in town and was interested in catching up. I agreed and we set up a time to meet.

Dallas communicated well and arrived timely. She was dressed sexy and elegant. She is a great GFE experience. Delicious DATY; I love the little strawberry blonde landing strip. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, K9, CG, RCG and mish were had. It was a great night!

Onlyinndallas
08-13-16, 23:28
Not only are you a great person but you know I am always here when you need me!! Your a great person Rufus and I loved our talk and enjoyed our time as always, even if it as minimal! You wil always be a great friend of mine! Thanks again sweetie.

Xoxo.

<3.

Dallas.

Dallas was in town and stopped by to see me. My health has been spotty. She said she would come by again today. Thanks for the visit.

Rufus.

Kimmm
08-14-16, 09:20
I as well know her outside the hobby and all I will say is that she is alive and well. Kelly is a sweetheart.Kelly is a missing person. Had anybody seen her or talked to her?

PharmaGuy
08-14-16, 10:22
WoW!! Tell me how you can spend a better Friday night? I got to assist Avalon with crossing item #2 off her bucket list. Take a look. This woman has a one-track dirty, nasty mind and I love it!! Can't wait to do item #1 in the very near future. Go see her while you can, you will be glad you did!! Play safe and always have fun!!

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Spearfish" regarding the above report.

Thanks,

A2Sweet baby Jesus, it looks like she's being attacked by a baby elephant!

Hmmm, I wonder what other bucket list items she has?

PG.

Dick Jackman
08-14-16, 10:51
Enjoyed a recent dream with Bella V. Located east side near UCF but this was an outcall to a friend's apartment. Bella V is a mixed race beauty (black and Latino), early 20's, smooth light brown skin, pretty face, long curly black hair and brown eyes. Very thin but fit, small but sufficient breasts, completely shaved with excellent hygiene and some small tasteful tats.

New to the hobby. Very personable and eager to please. Excellent sexual skills with oral a specialty. Very tight. Highly recommended and will repeat.

Bella V
08-14-16, 11:31
Thanks Mister Mandingo!

Had a great time with you, see you again soon!

Xoxo Bella V 😘.

Was looking for someone nearby who could come on short notice and found BellaV was available. Wow, I'm glad I finally got to meet with this little hottie. With her it seems real and nothing business like about her. Her head game was great and she asked "what do you like", really gets into DATY and gave here 2 big O's that way. No clock watching, nice to talk with and great attitude, reminded me of a young thinner NickyBaby out of Longwood who was my ATF 4 years ago before she moved back up north. Will definitely repeat with Bella. You can find her ad on this site!

Bella V
08-14-16, 11:36
Thanks so much for the kind words. Had a great time with you, so glad our mutual friend introduced us. 😉.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Xoxo Bella V 😘.

Enjoyed a recent dream with Bella V. Located east side near UCF but this was an outcall to a friend's apartment. Bella V is a mixed race beauty (black and Latino), early 20's, smooth light brown skin, pretty face, long curly black hair and brown eyes. Very thin but fit, small but sufficient breasts, completely shaved with excellent hygiene and some small tasteful tats.

New to the hobby. Very personable and eager to please. Excellent sexual skills with oral a specialty. Very tight. Highly recommended and will repeat.

HotMascarita
08-14-16, 12:25
I had a good dream with tiffany she is a very sweet girl total G F show in time she does everything possible to make you happy not look the time I hope to see you soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19081-Mmmm-cherries-.html

Spearfish
08-14-16, 19:39
Earlier this week one of my new ATF's was not available. So I'm chiliaxing at home watching the Olympics and out of the blue I get a text from Dallas, hello. I have not meet Dallas at that point, just text back and forth to get verified over a month ago. She asked about us meeting the next evening. I am like, Hell yes! Then she asked if I would be interested in a double with her little spinner girlfriend Jadee? She sent me some pics of both of them. Hell yes! So we set a time they would be coming to my place. Easy set up, good communication, done. So on the down side they were very late from hitting our scheduled time. The communication was good just not very accurate on the ETA time. Dallas and Jadee arrived looking great and very apologetic for the delay. We chilled had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat. Some good conversation, you could tell Jadee was new at this. When we went back to the play room, These two little hot bodies did not disappoint! Dallas lived up to all the hype. Dallas's many reviews speak for themselves. It was a very GFE experience with all the position in her reviews, with no clock watching. I am really looking forward to seeing Dallas again by herself!! Dallas was definitely worth the wait!! Play safe and always have fun!! http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/105/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18793--NEW-TOO-YOU-Click-here-for-the-time-of-your-life-.html.

MmmmCherries
08-14-16, 20:30
I had a good dream with tiffany she is a very sweet girl total G F show in time she does everything possible to make you happy not look the time I hope to see you soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19081-Mmmm-cherries-.htmlThank you for the review I had a fun time! Looking forward to next time! Xoxo Tiffany mmmmcherries.

Sassy J
08-14-16, 21:19
I saw some positive comments about her and contacted her via text, she responded quickly and we setup for an incall the next day. Sassy contacted me the following day and guided me in. Great girl, 26 years, big naturals on a smaller frame, and very welcoming. We spent an hour together and I left with a smile and a promise to see her again soon. Thanks for the fun Sassy.Feel free to hit me up anytime. Looking forward to seeing you again.

JimDandy8392
08-15-16, 16:29
I have been trying, unsucessfully to communicate with Tiffany, Bella V and Michelle Massage to coordinate an appointment. If anyone could assist or if one of the SP's would care to PM me with the best way to communicate I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

JD.

Dantnr
08-16-16, 09:33
Long time USG member and never posted but this time I wanted make sure I'd give the props to this lady because she is just an amazing girl.

Well, lasf Friday, right after lunch time I gave her a call and set a visit. It was like a reunion with an old friend, as she was so easy to connect.

It felt like we knew from a long time, old friends.

I will not go into the gore details because I believe that by now everyone in here knows that she is an amazing lady.

I will only say that if you need somebody that can accommodate you and make you feel at home she is your # 1 girl to go.

Thanks a lot Sixifun for having me, I really appreciated my time and hope that this was only the first one of many to cum. Ops come.

Dan.

DocSter
08-16-16, 09:57
Agree with Spear, she is hot and wild. Her imagination is as good or bad as mine and likes almost everything.

Always a great dream, each one more fun than the last and well worth.

Highest recommendation.

Stay safe and have fun.

DS out.

BraddyWestSide
08-16-16, 10:38
Got a chance to see Sassy J on short notice a few weeks ago. Everything here is true. Very sweet girl with skills. She's south of 408 off Semoran. Very private set-up. Go see her.

DreamForever69
08-16-16, 11:43
Very sexy and talented lady. No rush. Her theme song should be " I want to kiss you all over " because she literally does. Also want to thank her for verifying me with a UTR and SP. If you want satisfaction and zero drama Abigail should be your next call.

Pro81
08-16-16, 13:52
I had a midday dream about KansasQueen. Her location is near I-Drive and felt safe. Contact was easy and quick. The greet outside was nice and her pics are real. Was lead indoor and meet her female friend. Kansas room was clean and smelled pleasant which is nice. She provides a safe covered GFE experience and was super easy to talk to. She is not a clock watcher and is vocal and likes to talk dirty. She has great control of her pelvic muscles and had to stop a few times to enjoy the moment. Multiple positions are available and as multiple reports have suggested she has a special oral technique. It was a great and wonderful experience that I would repeat.

Zooman
08-16-16, 19:09
Been off the grid for awhile and last week placed a call to Sabrria, who I've seen once before. She has been reviewed plenty of times, and my visit was just as good as it was 6-7 months ago (long wait between visits). Very cool chick with a nice ass. Great attitude and worth the visit.

Jolo757
08-16-16, 20:38
I have been trying, unsucessfully to communicate with Tiffany, Bella V and Michelle Massage to coordinate an appointment. If anyone could assist or if one of the SP's would care to PM me with the best way to communicate I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

JD.Same here, No luck with mmmmcherries.

RoadWarrior2K
08-17-16, 02:07
Same here, No luck with mmmmcherries.A lot of the ladies like to get a PM from new clients as the initial contact. That way they know you're a USASG member and can verify you a little.

Swim999
08-17-16, 07:01
A lot of the ladies like to get a PM from new clients as the initial contact. That way they know you're a USASG member and can verify you a little.PMing Tiffany here is a good idea. She told me reads these forums. She will look up your posts. She may not contact you anyway. There is no figuring these bitches out so don't get butt hurt if you don't think you are treated fairly. IMO, that's an unreasonable expectation in this hobby. I have reason to believe Tiffany is very busy to the point of being overwhelmed at times. She actually posted something to that effect. I initially contacted her via the reply function on USA Adult Classifieds, where she advertises. She replied back and we initially corresponded via email and transitioned to text, then phone. Until you transition to text, be prepared to wait a bit as she doesn't monitor email and the forum all day. Also, managing her time and good comms is not her strong suit. For a gal who posts on these forums she needs to wake up. She has pissed a lot of guys off and she knows it. You can read about that in the negative reviews. I've had a nice time with her but if she goes down that road with me, I'll take my business elsewhere. We have plenty of options. My advice is not to get fixated on any one of these ladies. In the end we are all a replaceable appointment.

Member #6598
08-17-16, 07:31
Although I missed an initial opportunity to spend time with these 2 ladies (due to being out of town), I was able to make a date within the last week. I have seen Paige Sweetstuff multiple times and we have always had a great time and I really enjoy spending time with her as it is always a hot time AND she is great to talk to. So this last week, I was able to hang out with BOTH Paige and newbie Bella V. This was the first time I have met Bella and she is fantastic. She is very hot, has beautiful smooth skin and is extremely sexy. She is great to talk to and made me feel very comfortable.

Spending the hour with both of them together? WOW, an incredibly hot workout that left my mind blown! It was such a good time with hands and bodies moving all over, multiple positions and being totally spent by the end. I left very happy and have been replaying the events in my head all week.

I highly recommend either of these ladies individually (or if you're lucky) together! I look forward to an encore performance.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18597-Wednesday-availability-8q-to-2a-CC-Accepted-.html

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19130-Your-Mrs-Right-Now.html

Sassy J
08-17-16, 09:05
Got a chance to see Sassy J on short notice a few weeks ago. Everything here is true. Very sweet girl with skills. She's south of 408 off Semoran. Very private set-up. Go see her.It was my pleasure. Hope to see ya soon.

TheOneTwo3
08-17-16, 10:36
Anyone seen ucf kelly since she's been back? Looking to see a review on her before I dive in. *splash*.

PaigeSweetStuf
08-17-16, 13:03
Although I missed an initial opportunity to spend time with these 2 ladies (due to being out of town), I was able to make a date within the last week. I have seen Paige Sweetstuff multiple times and we have always had a great time and I really enjoy spending time with her as it is always a hot time AND she is great to talk to. So this last week, I was able to hang out with BOTH Paige and newbie Bella V. This was the first time I have met Bella and she is fantastic. She is very hot, has beautiful smooth skin and is extremely sexy. She is great to talk to and made me feel very comfortable.

Spending the hour with both of them together? WOW, an incredibly hot workout that left my mind blown! It was such a good time with hands and bodies moving all over, multiple positions and being totally spent by the end. I left very happy and have been replaying the events in my head all week.

I highly recommend either of these ladies individually (or if you're lucky) together! I look forward to an encore performance.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18597-Wednesday-availability-8q-to-2a-CC-Accepted-.html

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19130-Your-Mrs-Right-Now.htmlAs always an amazing time with you. We had so much fun together along with making you feel like a king. Bella & I really have great chemistry so that means an even more mind blowing experience for you.

Can't wait to do it again.

Xoxo.

Paige.

Sexifun
08-17-16, 17:01
Long time USG member and never posted but this time I wanted make sure I'd give the props to this lady because she is just an amazing girl.

Well, lasf Friday, right after lunch time I gave her a call and set a visit. It was like a reunion with an old friend, as she was so easy to connect.

It felt like we knew from a long time, old friends.

I will not go into the gore details because I believe that by now everyone in here knows that she is an amazing lady.

I will only say that if you need somebody that can accommodate you and make you feel at home she is your # 1 girl to go.

Thanks a lot Sixifun for having me, I really appreciated my time and hope that this was only the first one of many to cum. Ops come.

Dan.Thanks Dan you were easy and fun to spend time with, you are one of the gentlemen that makes me love what I do! .

Rufus2104
08-17-16, 20:25
Bella V said to contact you for details and some good pics Any chance you can help me out? PM I will give you me email.

Thanks Rufus.

BigSkyBill
08-17-16, 22:48
I set up a 8 pm outcall appt with her tonight since she says she only does outcalls. So got a hotel room near UCF and drove an hour to get there. After numerous txtd back and forth to confirm our 8 pm appt, 2 hours before the confirmed appt I get radio silence. Txt over 20 times, called her and nothing back.

Guys this chick needs to be blacklisted from this site. She has pulled this shit with so many guys where she just confirms an appt and then is a no show with no communication whatsoever. How the hell do you get her ad off of this site when she keeps pulling this crap on USA members. I guess the only way to respond is we need to blaclilist Kellie. Do not wate your time with her guys! . She is the ultimate loser!

Anyone seen ucf kelly since she's been back? Looking to see a review on her before I dive in. *splash*.

The site is working as it should, she posts an ad and you guys write reports. If we pull the ad and cancel the account do you think she will go away or just start with a new name?

A2

HappyInFlordia
08-18-16, 09:54
I set up a 8 pm outcall appt with her tonight since she says she only does outcalls. So got a hotel room near UCF and drove an hour to get there. After numerous txtd back and forth to confirm our 8 pm appt, 2 hours before the confirmed appt I get radio silence. Txt over 20 times, called her and nothing back.

Guys this chick needs to be blacklisted from this site. She has pulled this shit with so many guys where she just confirms an appt and then is a no show with no communication whatsoever. How the hell do you get her ad off of this site when she keeps pulling this crap on USA members. I guess the only way to respond is we need to blaclilist Kellie. Do not wate your time with her guys! . She is the ultimate loser!

The site is working as it should, she posts an ad and you guys write reports. If we pull the ad and cancel the account do you think she will go away or just start with a new name?

A2I would pull the add have tried several times this chick is wasting our time thanks.

Dotguy
08-18-16, 11:30
Saw this cutie a couple times this past week and will probably see her over the weekend again. She has only been doing this for a couple of week and is new to the game. But I can tell you she is worth your time and money! She work off 192/535 are in a decent hotel better from when I first meet her. She always smells nice and fresh and is easy to talk too and easy on the eyes. She has very nice ass to die for if I was an ass guy. She also has nice tits with perky nipples my favorite. She is very accommodating, many position where available to be played in. Everything is covered but YMMV. PM me if you need any more info, her back page number is the best contact to reach her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19022-THINK-ITALIAN-woman-soft-skin-amp-amp-impossible-to-forget-.html

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-thick-italian-smitten-kitten-ready-to-make-you-begging-for-more/16960607

NaughtyBoy1
08-18-16, 14:00
After my two consecutive BP chicks bailed on me, I gave a serious thought and decided to check with mature chicks on our sister site. My attention fell on this particular sexyandforeign. Made an appnt and headed to her place. Fantastic and safe location. Her place is really really good. I would rather like to bet my money on these type of chicks rather than fishing on I drive. She gave me gate code and once I pulled in, she texted me the apt#. She even came down to receive me. Felt like a king. Chatted for a while and on the way to her apt. Very nice kept apt. Room (fun room) is ok, but I didn't care as the chick is hot. All her reviews are top notch and correct to the point. We get to the fun room, she undress and the hot fun began. Oh boy I am still thinking about her. Her ass is to die for, very soft and I simply can't remove my eyes over it. Fine tits and trust me. Seen several BP and USA chick, her tits rank top,10/10. No perky, wonderful kisser and awesome awesome moaner. I won't go in detail as I am going to be her regular and she is my ATF.

Thank you Persian princess for coming back to O town if you are reading this. Please please stay. I felt bad that I booked only hh. I am going for one full hr next. Guys, if you are planning, simply run don't think. PM me if you need more info. Don't want to write more and invite unwanted suckers.

NB1.

Captainv
08-18-16, 15:55
I completely agree with your review, I've seen her twice already!! She's super hot!

After my two consecutive BP chicks bailed on me, I gave a serious thought and decided to check with mature chicks on our sister site. My attention fell on this particular sexyandforeign. Made an appnt and headed to her place. Fantastic and safe location. Her place is really really good. I would rather like to bet my money on these type of chicks rather than fishing on I drive. She gave me gate code and once I pulled in, she texted me the apt#. She even came down to receive me. Felt like a king. Chatted for a while and on the way to her apt. Very nice kept apt. Room (fun room) is ok, but I didn't care as the chick is hot. All her reviews are top notch and correct to the point. We get to the fun room, she undress and the hot fun began. Oh boy I am still thinking about her. Her ass is to die for, very soft and I simply can't remove my eyes over it. Fine tits and trust me. Seen several BP and USA chick, her tits rank top,10/10. No perky, wonderful kisser and awesome awesome moaner. I won't go in detail as I am going to be her regular and she is my ATF.

Thank you Persian princess for coming back to O town if you are reading this. Please please stay. I felt bad that I booked only hh. I am going for one full hr next. Guys, if you are planning, simply run don't think. PM me if you need more info. Don't want to write more and invite unwanted suckers.

NB1.

SamnThony61
08-19-16, 13:45
Wow, I have checked off a bucket list item. I had a dream with a high energy, full of fun, wore me out time with the dual Katie and Bella v. Now if you every thought about doing a movie with two fantastic young girls, then do not let this time pass you by, they are great about directing the film with your input of course and the final chapter well is waiting for you to write.

I can tell you that they do not watch the time and you will leave a very happy movie star. I will leave the details between the directors and me, but do not walk, you better run to the movie tryouts. You will leave a very very happy person. If you can not get a hold of them, its probably because I am taking all there time up sorry, because I will be repeating again and again. Once I rest up in between.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/19176--Dealer-Choice-One-or-TWO-Girlfriends-that-will-rock-your-world-.html

Check them out, hurry time may expire on this script and it will be your loss.