PDA

View Full Version : Asiana

Anonymous Mike
06-06-15, 06:18
Anyone with any recent experience there. Hate to make a road trip and find I've wasted my time.

Thanks much.

ChuckTown1
12-17-15, 08:44
Stopped by and received a massage. Two girls were working mia and a girl from Vegas. She was of a slight stocky build. Not fat. Very good service.

Anyone with any recent experience there. Hate to make a road trip and find I've wasted my time.

Thanks much.

PartCrazy
01-25-17, 21:46
Stopped by there about noon the other day. Got a short late 40's woman. Table show was long with little tease. Massage was mostly back and little else. On the flip she asked what I want and she offered full service for 1. 5, I went for standard HE. The whole session felt rushed and was supposed to be 45 mins which was more like 30-35.

I was traveling from florance so I tried it out, but not worth it for me. Zen in north charleston is my usual and way bether girls, massages, prices, and attitudes.

ChuckTown1
01-26-17, 10:08
Stopped by there about noon the other day. Got a short late 40's woman. Table show was long with little tease. Massage was mostly back and little else. On the flip she asked what I want and she offered full service for 1. 5, I went for standard HE. The whole session felt rushed and was supposed to be 45 mins which was more like 30-35.

I was traveling from florance so I tried it out, but not worth it for me. Zen in north charleston is my usual and way bether girls, massages, prices, and attitudes.Very consistent service. Good to great massage.

Marshst924
01-31-17, 21:58
Been a few yrs but I went back today since I couldn't get any intel on 301. Same tired chick as 3-4 yrs ago. She's got to be 45 at least and smoked at least 3 packs a day. Mia or Mimi I think. Got the job done but only a repeat with hopes of a different girl.

Savannah Jack
02-03-17, 12:09
Been a few yrs but I went back today since I couldn't get any intel on 301. Same tired chick as 3-4 yrs ago. She's got to be 45 at least and smoked at least 3 packs a day. Mia or Mimi I think. Got the job done but only a repeat with hopes of a different girl.Is that Mia that was in Kingsland years ago??

BigShorty
03-12-17, 22:27
Went to see mia. She was a lot of fun, lied and said I had seen her before. Made her relax. Great TS, washed everything very good. Started massage then asked what I wanted. Opted for FS. Great time. Will be back.

NhmilfLover
07-19-21, 20:12
I dreamt that I was driving south on I95 and saw the sign for Asiana in Santee. I'd been behind the wheel for a good 6 hours and needed a break anyway so I stopped in. House fee was. 6 for 45 minutes, including table shower. Mia is late 40's to late 50's with a pretty fit body for an older lady. Gave a great and thorough table shower. Junior was spic and span. About 5 minutes in to the massage she asked me how much I wanted to spend today. I laughed and said "I want to spend zero, but I'm sure you want me to spend more. " A bit of back and forth and ended up at 1. 3 for FS. Started with BBBJ and it felt so good that I told her to just keep going. Popped after 10 minutes of expert work and offered me MSOG. Unfortunately, at my age, I'd have need more than a half hour to get up to that task. So she cleaned me up and gave my lower back some decent attention for ten minutes before we parted ways. Would repeat.