PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Provider Month

JustForKicks63
06-03-15, 08:40
This thread is to help ensure providers as well as mongers become more respectful of each others time. Simply respond to this thread if you have had a provider cancel on you at the last minute, not show or just simply stop texting you once you arrive. I know the reviews section covers this to an extent but reviews are performance driven as well. This thread is just for the Month of June and only for poor communication prior to a visit, Most of us have wasted many vauable hours with this type of behavior and missed out on booking with other quality providers. So here's my thoughts, if a lady doesn't respond to a text in a resonable amount of time (once the play date is set) or plays any of the other games they like to prior to actually seeing them (once the play date is set), post it here and ask fellow mongers to not contact that provider for 3 days for the first report. Each report the no call time will double.

I can agree or disagree with someone about performance or rates but no shows and not returning texts once the visit is agreed upon is inexcusable to say the least. So hopefully we can bring this matter to the for front and make it known that mongers won't tolerate it maybe one or two will step their game up and be better for it. Who knows but its worth a shot.

Play safe.

JFK.

MeSoArnie
06-03-15, 09:12
This thread is to help ensure providers as well as mongers become more respectful of each others time. Simply respond to this thread if you have had a provider cancel on you at the last minute, not show or just simply stop texting you once you arrive. I know the reviews section covers this to an extent but reviews are performance driven as well. This thread is just for the Month of June and only for poor communication prior to a visit, Most of us have wasted many vauable hours with this type of behavior and missed out on booking with other quality providers. So here's my thoughts, if a lady doesn't respond to a text in a resonable amount of time (once the play date is set) or plays any of the other games they like to prior to actually seeing them (once the play date is set), post it here and ask fellow mongers to not contact that provider for 3 days for the first report. Each report the no call time will double.

I can agree or disagree with someone about performance or rates but no shows and not returning texts once the visit is agreed upon is inexcusable to say the least. So hopefully we can bring this matter to the for front and make it known that mongers won't tolerate it maybe one or two will step their game up and be better for it. Who knows but its worth a shot.

Play safe.

JFK.When I first saw the thread, I thought this would be about only those providers that have been routinely reliable. But, after reading your opening here, I see that it is for the UNreliable providers. This is a good idea if we mongers can stick to it. It certainly would send a message (I think); well, at least for those that advertise here at a minimum.

Thanks for putting up the thread.

DirtyOldGuy
06-04-15, 16:08
When I first saw the thread, I thought this would be about only those providers that have been routinely reliable. But, after reading your opening here, I see that it is for the UNreliable providers. This is a good idea if we mongers can stick to it. It certainly would send a message (I think); well, at least for those that advertise here at a minimum.

Thanks for putting up the thread.So just put up problems or reliable providers too?

JustForKicks63
06-05-15, 09:41
So just put up problems or reliable providers too?I don't want to focus just on negativity so please post about positive experiences too. Remember this is only regarding the experience up to physically meeting The reviews thread can handle all the other stuff. Hopefully this thread will help from wasting time and force some to be a little more reliable.

Play safe.

JFK.

3-Minute Passion
06-10-15, 13:47
Right off the top of my head is Ellie and KC. Both nearly impossible to get a hold of and once you have it scheduled you never know whether they will be there once you arrive.

First Half
06-10-15, 17:19
If that hot little number tells you where to be and when, she will be there with sexy little bells on.

First Half
06-10-15, 17:20
She's a sure thing if you make an appointment.

First Half
06-10-15, 17:20
Ready to rock and roll if you make an appointment with her.

NKYGentleman
06-10-15, 21:10
Lizzy from NR, I've never had a problem. Seen her for 1 1/2 years always on time and never canceled on me.

Enricojinx
06-14-15, 14:23
She's a sure thing if you make an appointment.I 2nd! She is consistently phenomenal!

BCInYou
06-17-15, 01:05
Since we are talking reliable not hope they answer your text and hope you get a date Sydney Moore belongs at the top of the list Answers texts if available if not will text back. Will talk on phone. Fun smart beautiful and talented. One of our best.

Sgwaboe
06-20-15, 14:19
Although some of the names I mention probably aren't even in the biz at the moment, from what I can tell. So. According to the parameters JFK mentioned, here are ones that have literally stood me up after having set an appt time. 1) Jenn from Hamilton from CL posts (but has been reviewed on here) 2) Luscious Lips (aka Tiffany) 3) Sadie Mae (altho I did see her once prior and had an AWESOME time, therefore a return visit, LOL) 4) Madelynn (has stood me up or given me crickets on numerous occasions, and I have seen her a few times over the yrs) 5) Lacey aka Natti aka Allison (from my experience, a pretty lousy communicator). There have been others, hell, I was even stood up twice in one night, but my memory banks are still working to recall them. On the positive side, there is one that comes immediately to mind that never did me wrong in numerous visits, and that is RemmyLynn, but alas, she is gone now and I wish her the best. Such a sweet girl.

Gunman2013
06-24-15, 18:42
Although some of the names I mention probably aren't even in the biz at the moment, from what I can tell. So. According to the parameters JFK mentioned, here are ones that have literally stood me up after having set an appt time. 1) Jenn from Hamilton from CL posts (but has been reviewed on here) 2) Luscious Lips (aka Tiffany) 3) Sadie Mae (altho I did see her once prior and had an AWESOME time, therefore a return visit, LOL) 4) Madelynn (has stood me up or given me crickets on numerous occasions, and I have seen her a few times over the yrs) 5) Lacey aka Natti aka Allison (from my experience, a pretty lousy communicator). There have been others, hell, I was even stood up twice in one night, but my memory banks are still working to recall them. On the positive side, there is one that comes immediately to mind that never did me wrong in numerous visits, and that is RemmyLynn, but alas, she is gone now and I wish her the best. Such a sweet girl.We need a like button here.

BCInYou
06-28-15, 23:25
Eloquent Evening girls should be listed here also as extremely reliable. If you reach Steve which is very easy to do by text and he sets an appointment I have yet to not have that time work out. I have been seeing his girls for over a year and most encounters have been fantastic. May, Cat, Juliette, Jeneveca and Gabby to name a few of the best encounters.

JustForKicks63
08-06-15, 15:22
Ok so August has just begun and rent is due LOL So lets list a few reliable ladies who have made someones August a little better. Please only reliable ladies.

TenBucks22
08-06-15, 15:56
Ok so August has just begun and rent is due LOL So lets list a few reliable ladies who have made someones August a little better. Please only reliable ladies.While I monger more outside of the Queen City, locally without question it's Molly Daniels.

PillowTalk69
08-06-15, 17:11
Ok so August has just begun and rent is due LOL So lets list a few reliable ladies who have made someones August a little better. Please only reliable ladies.Velvet Rayne LLips Sydney K and the new MILF Anita. Things are looking up no pun intended and donations seem to reflect a more in line level with the local economy Good question and hopefully others have had some good experiences also Keep the good ones busy who meet our needs and hopefully the rest will just disappear. Business is business LOL PT.

JoeBogus
08-06-15, 20:54
Ok so August has just begun and rent is due LOL So lets list a few reliable ladies who have made someones August a little better. Please only reliable ladies.My votes are for ClassASweetie, Molly Daniels, Velvet Rayne and Sinful Dreams.

First Half
08-09-15, 15:27
Eloquent Evening girls should be listed here also as extremely reliable. If you reach Steve which is very easy to do by text and he sets an appointment I have yet to not have that time work out. I have been seeing his girls for over a year and most encounters have been fantastic. May, Cat, Juliette, Jeneveca and Gabby to name a few of the best encounters.I've had a flake with EE, but Steve moves me on to the next one if available and I want her. He commiserates with you about it too. LOL.

Nash1
08-09-15, 20:21
I have visited with two providers in you fine city. Sydney Moore and Velvet Rayne, both are very nice ladies. Both have there own skill set. As far as communication and keeping a set time Ms. Rayne would be my preference.

Seahawk81
08-09-15, 21:11
While I monger more outside of the Queen City, locally without question it's Molly Daniels.I agree with Ten Bucks. Molly is the most reliable and quickest to respond. Even if she is out of town!

BTBear
08-09-15, 22:17
I agree with Ten Bucks. Molly is the most reliable and quickest to respond. Even if she is out of town!Molly Daniels is the bomb!

Smart, Sexy and a Super Great Time!

MollyDaniels
08-10-15, 08:50
I agree with Ten Bucks. Molly is the most reliable and quickest to respond. Even if she is out of town!I try to respond to everyone quickly.

Except in the winter, when I'm on top of a mountain with no cell service.

Velvet Rayne
08-10-15, 11:36
I have visited with two providers in you fine city. Sydney Moore and Velvet Rayne, both are very nice ladies. Both have there own skill set. As far as communication and keeping a set time Ms. Rayne would be my preference.I really do try my hardest to communicate as fast as I can some days are better then others. But I really appreciate the kindness. I love this city!!

XOXO,

Velvet.

TripNelson
08-16-15, 22:13
My votes are for ClassASweetie, Molly Daniels, Velvet Rayne and Sinful Dreams.I've not been with Molly, Velvet Rayne or Sinful Dreams. My loss. But, ClassASweetie is always reliable. Trip.

BigCat44
06-25-17, 10:55
Lizzy from NR, I've never had a problem. Seen her for 1 1/2 years always on time and never canceled on me.Has anyone seen Lizzy lately or is she out of the business?

JustForKicks63
09-12-17, 08:40
Ok guys it has been about 2 years since I started this thread, just curious if any new girls have made the list? I see a few of the girls are still available, are they still. As reliable? Looks like a couple have disappeared. So who has been a reliable provider to. You? I have not seen many girls. Lately as work has kept me traveling, but EE is still. A good go. To for. Me, although the selections don't change. As frequently as before he is still reliable. Taylor Nicole is a good. Choice too.

Play safe.

JFK.