PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Littlehead
07-29-15, 10:43
I stopped by yesterday and got a massage from Lucia. She was reasonably attractive and gave a good massage. Draping was the order of the day. Not a good sign. No extras, not even a do it yourself option although I probably could have done it. He English was almost non existent. Decent massage for $60 and she knew a lot of pressure points. Painful stuff. I figured she'd know the pleasurable stuff too. And a I'm sure she does but I didn't get any. So a week at the beach and the wife won't give it up and I can't find any relief. Can't wait to get back to get back home and get some relief.

Sammy7620
02-26-16, 10:53
I stopped by yesterday and got a massage from Lucia. She was reasonably attractive and gave a good massage. Draping was the order of the day. Not a good sign. No extras, not even a do it yourself option although I probably could have done it. He English was almost non existent. Decent massage for $60 and she knew a lot of pressure points. Painful stuff. I figured she'd know the pleasurable stuff too. And a I'm sure she does but I didn't get any. So a week at the beach and the wife won't give it up and I can't find any relief. Can't wait to get back to get back home and get some relief.There is nothing here. I have been here for a week now and can not find anything closer than 100 miles, A good provider here would make a killing here. Even this board has nothing. Maybe it is better in the summer.

GrillMaster
11-12-16, 20:47
There is nothing here. I have been here for a week now and can not find anything closer than 100 miles, A good provider here would make a killing here. Even this board has nothing. Maybe it is better in the summer.I've lived nearby for years and there's nothing here. Not even in season. Short lived indie in AB for a while but uncle runs a tight ship. You'll do better just sitting at some bar buying girls drinks than looking for an AMP. Sorry dude.

FootMan1917
06-26-22, 21:37
Dreamt of Eastern Massage on Emerald Isle twice. Both times got a mamasan type, and both times was able to get an HE. Their shortest massage offered is 60 minutes, and is $. 7 for massage and. 4 on the flip. They do not offer CBJ or BBJ and I did not try for FS. The massage itself was fine, but not great, and the second time I felt the girl was too rough. On the flip the girls started slow, and teased quite a bit, but by the end they were jackhammering. Not too bad of an experience especially if you are vacationing on the area.

CumTooFast
07-17-22, 21:08
Dreamt of Eastern Massage on Emerald Isle twice. Both times got a mamasan type, and both times was able to get an HE. Their shortest massage offered is 60 minutes, and is $. 7 for massage and. 4 on the flip. They do not offer CBJ or BBJ and I did not try for FS. The massage itself was fine, but not great, and the second time I felt the girl was too rough. On the flip the girls started slow, and teased quite a bit, but by the end they were jackhammering. Not too bad of an experience especially if you are vacationing on the area.Same owner as Meigmai in Havelock. I had similar experience in Emerald but crappy in Havelock. I didn't know Emerald had reopened?

TheBadGuy
08-18-22, 23:22
Same owner as Meigmai in Havelock. I had similar experience in Emerald but crappy in Havelock. I didn't know Emerald had reopened?Emerald has been reopen a while. Between there and Havelock there is only one girl worth seeing.

OmegaWest1
09-01-23, 12:22
Hey guys,

Anything going on in the area?

Erich.

TheBadGuy
09-03-23, 22:24
Hey guys,

Anything going on in the area?

Erich.Nope. Sorry.

Ushman1
11-04-23, 15:16
I'll be in the Morehead / Atl Beach area this week fishing. I wanted to know if you guys had any secret fishing holes that way I could fill.

GrillMaster
11-04-23, 15:42
I'll be in the Morehead / Atl Beach area this week fishing. I wanted to know if you guys had any secret fishing holes that way I could fill.On this thread. When you see dates like 2016, that's your clue.