PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MrFixer
08-18-16, 13:27
Thread StarterAdmin, can you change the title for the city to Eastern NC instead of Easter. I think it was a typo.

ThatGuy910
02-20-19, 17:57
Admin, can you change the title for the city to Eastern NC instead of Easter. I think it was a typo.I've been wondering when this would get fixed as well.

Grndl
04-29-19, 00:52
Anybody been to the Ranch or whatever it's called lately? Looking for info before heading out there this weekend.

SparkPlugs27
04-29-19, 18:37
Anybody been to the Ranch or whatever it's called lately? Looking for info before heading out there this weekend.I haven't been to it, but herd bad things. Report back if you go let us know how it is.

Grndl
04-30-19, 07:52
I haven't been to it, but herd bad things. Report back if you go let us know how it is.I guess I got to take one for the team. Will report back.

I guess I got to take one door the team.

Grndl
05-05-19, 21:05
I guess I got to take one for the team. Will report back.

I guess I got to take one door the team.I should have stayed home. Wow. That place has gotten bad.

Skierjoe
07-26-19, 22:28
It's terrible. Stopped by a couple times in past couple months, both times had very few women. What were there didn't need to be there.

Myrtle Beach
03-21-22, 00:48
Stopped by Stillettos about 11 pm. I know it's a Sunday night, but sheesh. One little.

Cute Asian named Naveah or something like that. Did the two song with her. Pretty bad compared to Myrtle Beach.

Dr SugarD
12-17-22, 14:50
Stopped by Stillettos about 11 pm. I know it's a Sunday night, but sheesh. One little.

Cute Asian named Naveah or something like that. Did the two song with her. Pretty bad compared to Myrtle Beach.I've been to Platinum a few times which has the same owners as Stilettos. The first time I went pre-covid I had a decent time. After that it wasn't even worth the effort. I have a considerable drive to go into Jacksonville. I would recommend anyone thinking of going to save their time and money. I'll just wait until I can plan a trip to Myrtle.