PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nomad2424
03-20-19, 14:32
Can anyone tell me about the healing spa it's in Greenville right near salsaritas. After some deep research I've came to the conclusion that they might be a good spot to go. Just haven't tried it out or have had the time to go and go through the antics of figuring out.

FatSo543
05-15-19, 19:45
I'm also curious about Healing Spa.

ThatGuy910
05-23-19, 19:58
Whats up with all the closings in the area?

DTS87
05-31-19, 14:17
Can anyone tell me about the healing spa it's in Greenville right near salsaritas. After some deep research I've came to the conclusion that they might be a good spot to go. Just haven't tried it out or have had the time to go and go through the antics of figuring out.I've been to this place three times within the past 6 months. Each time, nothing more than a legitimate massage was to be had. I wouldn't mind that, if the legitimate massage was better. The third time, she danced all around everything BUT jr. Toward the end, she asked if I wanted more time. Thinking, something might actually happen, I did 15 more minutes. After I agreed to more time, she acted all dumb like she didn't know what I wanted LOL. I love legit massages so I wouldn't mind going back if it was better but all three times were a 5/10 for me in terms of massage quality.

I've also been to Pacific Harmony Reflexology. Same story. Wasn't sure what to expect. I was lead back to a room and told NOT to undress. Never done reflexology so I went with it. They basically gave me a foot bath / rub and then massaged me OVER my clothes. It was honestly the most non-relaxing massage I have ever had only because I wear tighter "fit" clothes so my jeans were heavy and I was wearing a sweater that day. Also legit, which wasn't bad. If I went back with more comfortable clothes, I might enjoy it a little more.

If anyone has any info to the contrary PLEASE share. Need something in this area bad and I prefer massage providers.

DTS87
05-31-19, 14:26
I heard from a friend who was in a nail salon in Kinston that there was a sign that they were offering body massage. I decided to go try it out since there is literally nothing in this area that I am aware of. I was made to wait about 15 minutes before I was taken back. Let me tell you. This was TRAGIC!

The "room" was literally a back storage closet. Boxes EVERYWHERE. I would say this doubles up as a break room / area as well. No dim lighting. Full bright lights. Massage table literally had bath towels for a sheet laid on it. I mean several hand towels and maybe one bigger towel. I was told to keep underwear on, which I did.

The "massage" was clearly done by someone who had no idea what they were doing. They used a mixture of an oil, lotion and some kind of pain cream ALL over my back. It actually started to burn a bit. I asked her to only use the lotion. She literally choked my back for over 15 minutes. It was miserable. All of a sudden, the girl whispers something that sounded like "I know why you here" and then looking out the door. I am not 100% that is what she said BUT it sounded like it.

It was all just so bad and I was just about to give up and leave until another girl, I assume the manager or owner walked in, and they literally started giving me a 4 hand massage. Then it clicked. She was showing this other girl what to do. If the atmosphere, table, lighting had been better suited for a massage, I would have quite enjoyed this. They asked me to turn over and they massaged my legs, chest, neck and stomach. Definitely not doing anything else.

Then it get's worse. Two posted signs CLEARLY say $60 for one hour massage. I get to the register and she says $80. I point to the sign and say "it says $60. " She said "we changed it. " Not wanting a scene and wanting to just get out of there I paid but left no tip. It was awful.

If ANYONE has a lead on a private massage provider in Eastern area, PLEASE share. Thanks.

DTS87
05-31-19, 15:06
Visited Yucal in Goldsboro. Provider was attractive, albeit older. She was very sweet. Massage was great, 7. 5/10. I had always heard this place was legit so I never expected anything more. I honestly just wanted a good massage. She began teasing right before the flip. I turned over and was treated to a ton of teasing. She then told me "you do it yourself. " I wasn't interested. She wouldn't budge. Not sure if it is because I was a first timer or what. I tipped $20 and left. I would go back for a legit massage though. Anyone have any other info? I also heard they have more than one location. Can anyone verify?

ThatGuy910
05-31-19, 20:00
I heard from a friend who was in a nail salon in Kinston that there was a sign that they were offering body massage. I decided to go try it out since there is literally nothing in this area that I am aware of. I was made to wait about 15 minutes before I was taken back. Let me tell you. This was TRAGIC!

The "room" was literally a back storage closet. Boxes EVERYWHERE. I would say this doubles up as a break room / area as well. No dim lighting. Full bright lights. Massage table literally had bath towels for a sheet laid on it. I mean several hand towels and maybe one bigger towel. I was told to keep underwear on, which I did.

The "massage" was clearly done by someone who had no idea what they were doing. They used a mixture of an oil, lotion and some kind of pain cream ALL over my back. It actually started to burn a bit. I asked her to only use the lotion. She literally choked my back for over 15 minutes. It was miserable. All of a sudden, the girl whispers something that sounded like "I know why you here" and then looking out the door. I am not 100% that is what she said BUT it sounded like it.

It was all just so bad and I was just about to give up and leave until another girl, I assume the manager or owner walked in, and they literally started giving me a 4 hand massage. Then it clicked. She was showing this other girl what to do. If the atmosphere, table, lighting had been better suited for a massage, I would have quite enjoyed this. They asked me to turn over and they massaged my legs, chest, neck and stomach. Definitely not doing anything else.

Then it get's worse. Two posted signs CLEARLY say $60 for one hour massage. I get to the register and she says $80. I point to the sign and say "it says $60. " She said "we changed it. " Not wanting a scene and wanting to just get out of there I paid but left no tip. It was awful.

If ANYONE has a lead on a private massage provider in Eastern area, PLEASE share. Thanks.This is really tragic. I'm sorry this happened to you man.

ThatGuy910
05-31-19, 20:02
Visited Yucal in Goldsboro. Provider was attractive, albeit older. She was very sweet. Massage was great, 7. 5/10. I had always heard this place was legit so I never expected anything more. I honestly just wanted a good massage. She began teasing right before the flip. I turned over and was treated to a ton of teasing. She then told me "you do it yourself. " I wasn't interested. She wouldn't budge. Not sure if it is because I was a first timer or what. I tipped $20 and left. I would go back for a legit massage though. Anyone have any other info? I also heard they have more than one location. Can anyone verify?The other Yucal is in New Bern. Funny you asked. It is legit but some people claim otherwise, I don't believe them though. Someone posted about a C cupper on another site so I stopped by recently, no one working matched that description.

WildMan23
07-05-19, 15:04
Right near the bouge inlet pier there is a massage place. Eastern Massage. Any chance one of yall may have been there. Reviews?

GrillMaster
07-06-19, 21:01
Right near the bouge inlet pier there is a massage place. Eastern Massage. Any chance one of yall may have been there. Reviews?There was a kid-sized chair in the waiting room (at least that's what it looked like) and I'm assuming that's where clients or family wait while someone is getting therapy, so I kept walking. It appears to be 100% all business. I could have been wrong, but I've been out to the pier a few times, but never see any cars there.

GM.

HalloweenMan
08-08-19, 14:35
Hey, has anyone been to the Mengmei spa in Havelock recently? I went there a couple of times back in 2017&18 and always had a good time. But the last time I was in there (which was after the Hurricane), the rather unattractive woman told me you do when I motioned for the HE! WTF! I hope they have gone back to a rub and tug.

GrillMaster
08-09-19, 23:36
Hey, has anyone been to the Mengmei spa in Havelock recently? I went there a couple of times back in 2017&18 and always had a good time. But the last time I was in there (which was after the Hurricane), the rather unattractive woman told me you do when I motioned for the HE! WTF! I hope they have gone back to a rub and tug.I went twice in 16 or 17 and got the same masseuse both times and got told "you do" both times. DIY, or she just doesn't care. Half assed rub and nothing more. I might have returned if the massage had been real, but it's just not worth the drive / time.

CoolBreezz63
08-27-19, 09:33
On this one. I contacted her via text and after some very light screening I was on my way. She is very friendly, has a clean and safe incall location and her website accurately describes her options. I chose the $160 for the hour massage option and she delivered as promised. Senior and contributing members can pm if they have any questions. Be safe.

https://melaniessensual.com/

ThatGuy910
09-29-19, 22:39
Anyone know anything about this place? I thought it was legit.

GrillMaster
10-12-19, 13:06
On this one. I contacted her via text and after some very light screening I was on my way. She is very friendly, has a clean and safe incall location and her website accurately describes her options. I chose the $160 for the hour massage option and she delivered as promised. Senior and contributing members can pm if they have any questions. Be safe.

https://melaniessensual.com/Well, like she might be older and pudgy. Others look ok, like the thinner chick in the school girl skirt. Which is it? Her website even has an old dudes ass and package laying on the bed. That's not good pr at all! Just curious, might be worth the drive!

Yokoono
12-10-19, 20:09
The other Yucal is in New Bern. Funny you asked. It is legit but some people claim otherwise, I don't believe them though. Someone posted about a C cupper on another site so I stopped by recently, no one working matched that description.Well believe them because it's true. You just need the right girl. Only one girl provides a he and her name is Sasa. The other girls. No. The management doesn't want that going on, but if Sasa likes you she will rub you off.

Tall John
12-18-19, 07:09
Last I drove by Yucal in NB the po po were in front of the place, several cars. Might have been coincidence, intimidation, or other.

Time before that it was not open and listed being open like just 3-4 days a week.

Good massage, never more.

Hints of self service at times.

Another place that got close to allowing or offering SELF service was getting real popular. Lots of interruptions, regularly too busy to take walk ins.

Then they got where it seemed like they only had one provider.

Recent visit: Man at the door led guest in. Spoke in foreign language to the back. Asian ogre out from behind the curtain. OMG! The big bear had lots of weight put on perhaps to hibernate through winter. Huff and puff with all the work, sounded like they never did cardio. Belly rubbing all over everywhere. Surprised she could make it through the time, turns out they must have switched out as she that completed the work was slightly younger but nearly as well fed.

Conclusion: several providers heard, two of which could be mistaken as the mother and sister of greeter. It was run as a family business. Great hard massage! You would never ask for back walking. If one hoped for or expected it, they ain't going to Tui Na'd your liingam rod.

Yokoono
12-19-19, 16:01
Recent visit: Man at the door led guest in. Spoke in foreign language to the back. Asian ogre out from behind the curtain. OMG! The big bear had lots of weight put on perhaps to hibernate through winter. Huff and puff with all the work, sounded like they never did cardio. Belly rubbing all over everywhere. Surprised she could make it through the time, turns out they must have switched out as she that completed the work was slightly younger but nearly as well fed.Just to clarify, are you talking about Yucal in NB with that?

I can recall an Asian man being there one time. That visit resulted in a normal massage for me, but Sasa was not the provider. Only Sasa will provide that heavenly experience.

I am not happy top hear LE was parked in front. Never saw that before so I will avoid from here on out. Not worth the risk.

Yokoono
12-24-19, 17:41
Real quick, because it's Christmas eve. Sasa is still at Yucal and still provides an amazing experience. She gives a very good massage, has some acupressure technique and is truly a nice lady. Keep quiet, be respectful, keep your legs spread a bit and you will get your HE. Be silent while receiving. Sasa is not exactly supposed to do this, folks. Do not ruin a good thing.

GrillMaster
01-02-20, 19:45
Real quick, because it's Christmas eve. Sasa is still at Yucal and still provides an amazing experience. She gives a very good massage, has some acupressure technique and is truly a nice lady. Keep quiet, be respectful, keep your legs spread a bit and you will get your HE. Be silent while receiving. Sasa is not exactly supposed to do this, folks. Do not ruin a good thing.Of course it looked like a "no HE" place. Do you remember the door fee? I'm assuming a standard tip will suffice.

GM.

Tall John
01-05-20, 09:45
Yucal in NB, are they open Sundays?

Yokoono
02-06-20, 15:07
Of course it looked like a "no HE" place. Do you remember the door fee? I'm assuming a standard tip will suffice.

GM.They now charge $70 for one hour. $50 for 40 minutes. But no possible chance of anything without the very special provider I mentioned.

They are open Sundays.

Yokoono
02-09-20, 18:16
With Cary / Raleigh completely shuttered the only other place I can reliably go for a back rub is in Havelock. It's 60 or 70 for an hr, depending upon who you get. Cindy is at least 45, but knows her stuff. Tina is younger, but not always there. You cannot go wrong with either and the tip is 40 or 50. There is another lady who works there and wants 60, but you can get her down to 50. Frankly, she isn't worth it. Cindy or Tina are far better, especially before the flip.

The establishment is sort of in the corner and not all that visible so it helps in feeling unnoticed.

GrillMaster
02-11-20, 19:14
With Cary / Raleigh completely shuttered the only other place I can reliably go for a back rub is in Havelock. It's 60 or 70 for an hr, depending upon who you get. Cindy is at least 45, but knows her stuff. Tina is younger, but not always there. You cannot go wrong with either and the tip is 40 or 50. There is another lady who works there and wants 60, but you can get her down to 50. Frankly, she isn't worth it. Cindy or Tina are far better, especially before the flip.

The establishment is sort of in the corner and not all that visible so it helps in feeling unnoticed.Been there twice with nothing more than a half assed rub and a dyi offer. I can alter my travels occasionally and go up 70 to this area, but if I can't get even a satisfying rub, let alone a satisfying finish, its not worth the gas. But your report gives me hope! Is anyone there even young-ish, or even marginally attractive? Not the old gal I got, haha! Maybe I should give it another chance.

Yokoono
02-13-20, 15:16
Been there twice with nothing more than a half assed rub and a dyi offer. I can alter my travels occasionally and go up 70 to this area, but if I can't get even a satisfying rub, let alone a satisfying finish, its not worth the gas. But your report gives me hope! Is anyone there even young-ish, or even marginally attractive? Not the old gal I got, haha! Maybe I should give it another chance.Tina is the youngest. Very petite. Kind of plain looking. But outstanding. Cindy is "old. ".

The other woman, who's name I cannot recall, is not worth the visit so call ahead.

Purple45
03-18-20, 21:00
Visited an AMP in a town not known for successful spas with the standard finish available. Thorough from head to toe, minimal to no draping, firm pressure, full sized hot towel to relax the back, baby powered hands for the tease, slow build-up till release, hot washcloth for the clean up and scalp massage for the finish. No young girls but your typical middle age AMP lady but she knows her craft. A great spot if you value the massage with TS available but no extras beyond the standard finish. Seniors can PM for more info.

HalloweenMan
05-27-20, 22:10
I've heard that they are pretty ligit. A "do it yourself" kind of place. If that's not true, I'd love to know.

Purple45
05-29-20, 00:09
I've heard that they are pretty ligit. A "do it yourself" kind of place. If that's not true, I'd love to know.Maybe you are referencing my post. If not then I'll just say that with any spa, especially new ones, they will always play it safe until you prove to them that you are legit. Experienced or not, each time we enter a unfamiliar store then we are a first time customer to them. If a girl is not sure then its a regular massage all the way. Massage girls have different approaches and some will wait for the customer to make it known while other girls will explore and check your reaction of approval to continue. Send a PM if you have a question about East of I-95.

Yokoono
06-19-20, 12:09
Drove by Craven County's Yucal Spa and saw the door was cracked open. Stopped by, stuck my head in and told by some young slightly chubby Asian dude, "Still closed. " He said he had no idea when they would reopen.

Sitting all the way in the back was a familiar face. A 50 something Chinese woman who gives a nice back massage with no extras. She saw me and looked as though she wanted to get up and have some business so no clue what is happening at this place.

Yokoono
06-19-20, 18:43
Okay, I was bored and drove to Havelock. The usual establishment there is back in biz, but they are wearing rubber gloves. Ugh. She wanted a 60 tip despite wearing gloves. No way. I said 40, stuck to it and she relented, but never again.

Gloves? Killjoy. Awful.

Yokoono
07-03-20, 16:07
Yucal is back (in NB). They have a sign asking you to call and I did. She said to come on in. It was my fave gal (see earlier reviews) and she smiled widely when she saw me. She checked my temperature, said "Okay" and bid me enter the first room. I laughed when I saw a shower curtain hanging over the table. It's designed to prevent you from breathing on the therapist when she is giving you special attention down below. .

I was having a hell of a lower back spasm and told my therapist (by pointing) where the trouble was. She did a phenomenal job on my lower back, spending half the allotted time on fixing the issue. She knows what she is doing and has obviously had extensive training.

What cracked me up are the health precautions. She has to spray everything, including towels. It's just silly. Thankfully she did not have to wear gloves.

After using oil to relax me she was wandering and brushing up certain things. That caused some expansion, so she giggled and told me to turn over. What transpired was very very nice.

That shower curtain is so dumb. I could feel what she was doing, but I couldn't see what she was doing!

My only complaint is I said an hour and it was 50 minutes. 50 and 60 minutes are both standard 60 fee.

I tipped 40. It was worth it. My back feels GREAT. I wish I could make her my personal therapist.

GrillMaster
07-04-20, 16:45
Okay, I was bored and drove to Havelock. The usual establishment there is back in biz, but they are wearing rubber gloves. Ugh. She wanted a 60 tip despite wearing gloves. No way. I said 40, stuck to it and she relented, but never again.

Gloves? Killjoy. Awful.Sasa is at Yucal, and Tina is at Mengmei, right? And just for clarity, the best youll get for good behavior is a HE (like, no bonus BJ or anything.).

Yokoono
07-05-20, 14:07
Sasa is at Yucal, and Tina is at Mengmei, right? And just for clarity, the best youll get for good behavior is a HE (like, no bonus BJ or anything.).Yes.

Yes.

That is correct. Nothing else is on the table. Right now you want to avoid Havelock. Tina is not there and when she isn't the service is crap.

GrillMaster
07-08-20, 12:40
Noticed a "massage" banner on the causeway, then a reference to an ad somewhere in this thread. Same provider or different, or imagination. Can't imagine a real AMP making it there, or EI either. Just curious.

Steel364
08-11-20, 12:55
Eastern Massage is the place to monger on EI. 30 ish Asian masseuse. Plenty of teasing and on the flip gave great slow happy ending and allowed some nipple play from teds pulled out of bra. Didn't get her name and unknown if table shower. Was cool having a place to go while on vacation though.

GrillMaster
08-12-20, 11:27
Eastern Massage is the place to monger on EI. 30 ish Asian masseuse. Plenty of teasing and on the flip gave great slow happy ending and allowed some nipple play from teds pulled out of bra. Didn't get her name and unknown if table shower. Was cool having a place to go while on vacation though.I've fished off the pier many times and passed this place getting ice cream, and I've never heard even a whisper of a chance at anything but a legit massage. Not a nip or a tug! You are one lucky dude.

Yokoono
08-13-20, 13:58
Eastern Massage is the place to monger on EI. 30 ish Asian masseuse. Plenty of teasing and on the flip gave great slow happy ending and allowed some nipple play from teds pulled out of bra. Didn't get her name and unknown if table shower. Was cool having a place to go while on vacation thoughThis is quite surprising. No reports about tush fun at any websites I know of. Interesting, though I wonder if this is a real report.

GrillMaster
08-14-20, 17:33
This is quite surprising. No reports about tush fun at any websites I know of. Interesting, though I wonder if this is a real report.As much as I am in and out of here on weeekends in fall, if this were true I'd be broke by now! Haha, maybe trade some mullett for a rub, haha!

Don6604
08-21-20, 15:44
As much as I am in and out of here on weeekends in fall, if this were true I'd be broke by now! Haha, maybe trade some mullett for a rub, haha!Went today and nice rub with he that's all was aval.

Yokoono
09-28-20, 21:10
Okay, paid a visit to Yucal in NC and the 40 to 50 something glad there is Lily or Lili. She was working alone and gave a good massage. I asked for hard and she delivered. Standard finish and paid 6 and 4.

The aforementioned place down around emerald isle is as others have stated.

Yokoono
09-29-20, 13:25
...and the 40 to 50 something glad there is Lily or Lili. Sorry, some typos. I hate typing. The 40 to 50 something Gal. The lady who works there.

GrillMaster
09-29-20, 13:49
Okay, paid a visit to Yucal in NC and the 40 to 50 something glad there is Lily or Lili. She was working alone and gave a good massage. I asked for hard and she delivered. Standard finish and paid 6 and 4.

The aforementioned place down around emerald isle is as others have stated.Those of us who doubted, or those who claim HE is available?

GM.

Yokoono
09-30-20, 19:36
Those of us who doubted, or those who claim HE is available?The latter.

GrillMaster
10-01-20, 08:35
The latter.This may call for a quick run to the island.

GrillMaster
10-10-20, 21:01
Was coming thru later than normal and saw what I thought was a slender tender walking in the parking lot of Mengmei. I should have driven on to EI. Swung around on those acursed turn lane things, got to the other side and pulled in. When I walked in it was NOT a slender tender but a skinny granny and another even older more squat assistant. "Oh my look at the time! I didn't realize it was so late! Tata!" Shortest time they have is 60 m. No 30's. Not even for free. Strike 3 for me and Mengmei!

GrillMaster
10-12-20, 07:41
There is an "oriental massage" in the Piney Green area that I never see reviewed. On the maps of rubs, however, it has quite a few reviews which tells me it stays busy. Anybody know anything? GM.

Yokoono
10-12-20, 12:33
There is an "oriental massage" in the Piney Green area that I never see reviewed. On the maps of rubs, however, it has quite a few reviews which tells me it stays busy. Anybody know anything? GM.Yeah, I am most curious about that place.

Havelock is finished. 100% No-Go at this point. I'd rather drive twice as far to the island for ten times the service level.

And of course, Yucal is local and I have rarely had a bad experience.

GrillMaster
10-13-20, 18:45
Yeah, I am most curious about that place.

Havelock is finished. 100% No-Go at this point. I'd rather drive twice as far to the island for ten times the service level.

And of course, Yucal is local and I have rarely had a bad experience.Ok, I checked with a local and he thinks its strictly legit, men, women, couples, hot stones, etc. I don't feel like risking $ on that. Think Ill slide by EI. Any details? PM if needed. GM.

Dlkinkdl
10-16-20, 12:35
Just hit Yucal in NB this morning. First one there at 930 temp check paid up front and lead to room. Only one woman there older with large chest. Rub was good on the flip I was standing at attention and she giggled. Rubbed around then motioned for me to do myself. Point at her and hand motion 40 and point to her. She nods and does the zip it motion. Place wasn't a let down.

Dlkinkdl
10-16-20, 14:29
Was there for first time ever at around 930 only one woman working, older with large chest. Paid 60 upfront and lead to room. Rub was amazing actually, teased my boys on the leg rub. On flip I was standing at attention she giggled and teased some more. Motioned if I wanted to do myself I point at her and hand motion 40. She nods and does zip it hand motion to be quiet. All in all great visit will be going again.

Rona2020
10-16-20, 14:48
Any good recommendations in the Greenville area?

FatSo543
10-16-20, 20:02
Any good recommendations in the Greenville area?Great username.

I've never heard much encouragement about AMPs gvegas. There are a few, but you likely won't get more than a backrub.

If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.

Yokoono
10-19-20, 17:05
Wow, WTH has happened at Eastern in them Isle? I think maybe my report has sent everyone into a frenzy because I was near there today and decided to call Tina and make an appointment. Nope. She is in NY on vaca, but "Wendy" said please come and have a good time. Okay, I pulled up a bit later and there were three vehicles parked out front. WTH? There has never been a single car parked at this place.

I went in and a 50-something lady (bit chunky) appeared from the first right hand door and said 90 minute wait. There were two guys waiting in other rooms. Two girls were working. So that meant there were 4 guys in the place.

While I was standing in the place two cars pulled up, looked and left. As I was leaving a car was pulling in.

This place is on fire. All due to Tina, of course, who is not currently there (a bummer because she is amazing). I imagine the party will be over soon.

GrillMaster
10-19-20, 19:08
Wow, WTH has happened at Eastern in them Isle? I think maybe my report has sent everyone into a frenzy because I was near there today and decided to call Tina and make an appointment. Nope. She is in NY on vaca, but "Wendy" said please come and have a good time. Okay, I pulled up a bit later and there were three vehicles parked out front. WTH? There has never been a single car parked at this place.

I went in and a 50-something lady (bit chunky) appeared from the first right hand door and said 90 minute wait. There were two guys waiting in other rooms. Two girls were working. So that meant there were 4 guys in the place.

While I was standing in the place two cars pulled up, looked and left. As I was leaving a car was pulling in.

This place is on fire. All due to Tina, of course, who is not currently there (a bummer because she is amazing). I imagine the party will be over soon.On the maps of rubs shows their web address, and they are obviously connected with the place in Havelock. Maybe the short older gal is the one I encountered in Havenot that made me decide I wasnt in the mood for a rub after all. GM.

Yokoono
10-20-20, 09:31
On the maps of rubs shows their web address, and they are obviously connected with the place in Havelock. Maybe the short older gal is the one I encountered in Havenot that made me decide I wasn't in the mood for a rub after all. GM.That's it! Okay, I thought the woman I saw looked familiar. She is the glove wearing woman from Havenot. AVOID HER at all costs! Ugh.

Yokoono
10-20-20, 14:39
After the disappointment yesterday (so earlier post) I went to Yucal in NB and had a similar experience. The first room was occupied. My usual lady met me and brought me further back to a room. Nice massage, no UTC or even OTC allowed. Gave me the shussshhh sign since there was another customer. Very nice finish. 6 and 4, as usual.

On the way out I saw the other provider. Yikes! Glad I didn't land her. Older and fatter. Ugh.

Yokoono
10-25-20, 15:50
Anyone know anything about this place? I thought it was legit.I saw that Lavender is advertising on skipthegames. So is it still legit? Or are they offering some fun? Anyone know?

https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/910-265-6356-asian-relax-la/187554326567

GrillMaster
10-26-20, 16:59
I saw that Lavender is advertising on skipthegames. So is it still legit? Or are they offering some fun? Anyone know?

https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/910-265-6356-asian-relax-la/187554326567I'm planning to be near there closer to weeks end. I'm expecting to discover some older woman who just discovered STG and thought it would be a good spot for an ad is offering diy finishes and half assed rubs. If I make it Ill report back.

GrillMaster
10-28-20, 18:07
If you've been to EI or Havelock and got to get a rub from Tina, I stopped by both of them today, and (and this is weird) both of them told me "She be back next month. Sometime November. You call back for her ok?" Just an FYI.

HalfOrHour
10-31-20, 21:15
Goldsboro finally has a good Asian massage place. The Reflexology Spa on Berkley near the military base has been a reliable spot. Two ladies, one has been there for a while while the other lady looks mid-30's, provides a relaxing rub and tension release. Its worth checking out since the other spot in town is only a DIY finish.

GrillMaster
11-02-20, 18:06
There is an "oriental massage" in the Piney Green area that I never see reviewed. On the maps of rubs, however, it has quite a few reviews which tells me it stays busy. Anybody know anything? GM.Thinking the map page mention of a table shower might be a good sign, I pulled up to this place today. Right on the side window to the left of the door was a huge red sign with bold letters: VIDEO SURVEILLANCE! Thank you, I'll pass. GM.

GrillMaster
11-17-20, 20:51
By god, the rumors are true! Eastern has hired a little cutie-pie named Tina and she is good. Don't get too excited, there's no FS or BJ, but she is sweet, not much of a talker, and gives a decent stress relieving rub. Is it worth the drive? Well maybe, but mostly its just a good rub and tug like every where else, but its in EI. So beach day, finish with some good rubbing, awesome no rush teasing, and a well executed finish. Tables are not comfy. Mask on throughout. Blue jeans worn, so no utc, and otc was pointless. Limited utc up top, but nothing amazing. I will repeat, but not often. Oh, and no hh, full hr only at. 7. Tipped too much, but the release was quite relaxing and I wanted to show my appreciation. Could help in the future.

Yokoono
11-21-20, 13:41
How I wish I had logged in to see Tina was back. That would have saved me from my disappointing trip to Yucal where I drew the older heavier gal and not my regular. Her massage was fine, but the flip was a bore. No tease. Just right to business, mechanical and gipped me out of 10 minutes when finished.

ACChoops
11-25-20, 13:25
Are there any massage possibilities in the Greenville to Edenton areas? I recently moved to northeast NC and have been unsuccessful in finding a provider.

TheBadGuy
11-25-20, 23:02
Are there any massage possibilities in the Greenville to Edenton areas? I recently moved to northeast NC and have been unsuccessful in finding a provider.Yes there is a place called Healing Spa on Greenville Blvd.

Yokoono
11-27-20, 15:03
Yes there is a place called Healing Spa on Greenville Blvd.Wow, right next to the EC Pho restaurant I've dined at a half dozen times and I never noticed the place! Crazy. Maybe it looks so legit and non-play that it didn't register in my mind.

Toy Soldier
11-27-20, 18:00
Yes there is a place called Healing Spa on Greenville Blvd.Is HE available there?

TheBadGuy
11-30-20, 14:53
Is HE available there?TOFTT and let us know.

Yokoono
12-23-20, 09:10
Is it just me or have the last four weeks of reports been deleted? What gives?

Yokoono
12-29-20, 16:21
Weird. This place is now dead and a month or more reports have vanished.

I went to Emerald Isle and had a great massage. I guess I will not say anything else. Worth the trip.

GrillMaster
02-08-21, 19:49
This place is sort of off my path and I was hoping it would be worth it. It was just ok. Tina now offers a $50 hh so that's what I did. Not much massage, some pressing and finger nail dragging. It felt good, but not effective for a good relaxing rub. On the flip she grabs jr like King Joh grabs that snake Sir Hiss in Disney's Robin Hood. Choked and stroked until pop but little else. It was ok, and she's kind of fun, but I was hoping for something more interesting. Not bad, but not good enough for regular repeats.

GM.

TheBadGuy
02-10-21, 06:49
Had to do a legit check here. Two ladies working, look like mother daughter. The older one is the primary masseuse. 100% legit. Exterior looks better than the interior, inside looks unfinished. Will return in a few months to legit check again.

DirtyCostello
02-11-21, 14:20
Had to do a legit check here. Two ladies working, look like mother daughter. The older one is the primary masseuse. 100% legit. Exterior looks better than the interior, inside looks unfinished. Will return in a few months to legit check again.Clinton NC?

TheBadGuy
02-27-21, 03:11
Clinton NC?Yeah man they out in Clinton. Next to a grocery store.

GrillMaster
02-27-21, 16:40
Well, I guess I'm not regular material here. The doors now have blocking brackets at the top, can't close them, cameras everywhere, even otc discouraged, so that negative vibe is hard to navigate. Girl is friendly but cautious, and not very comforting. Ok rub, satisfying finish, just not as accommodating as say, VIP in Wilmy. Might returm in a pinch, just have to not expect too much.

House 50 for hh, 50 tip.

TheBadGuy
02-28-21, 13:04
Well, I guess I'm not regular material here. The doors now have blocking brackets at the top, can't close them, cameras everywhere, even otc discouraged, so that negative vibe is hard to navigate. Girl is friendly but cautious, and not very comforting. Ok rub, satisfying finish, just not as accommodating as say, VIP in Wilmy. Might returm in a pinch, just have to not expect too much.

House 50 for hh, 50 tip.If they have brackets on the door now then I know that things have changed and not in a good way. Thanks for the report. Hopefully someone gives them some competition. Someone would clean up putting a shop just on the other side of the bridge.

Yokoono
03-04-21, 10:23
Uh oh. It sounds like they are simply trying to be careful. Perhaps LEO has been there. Perhaps the health department paid them a visit.

There 100% were doing a jam up business for a while. Word was out. But that only results in a place being shuttered in the end.

Yokoono
03-20-21, 19:49
Yucal is still open. I had thrown out my back the other day and decided to take a chance on them this morning. It was fine. Both ladies were there and I made sure to choose my favorite.

All went well. Very good massage. Nice standard finish.

Raleih
03-31-21, 00:01
Goldsboro finally has a good Asian massage place. The Reflexology Spa on Berkley near the military base has been a reliable spot. Two ladies, one has been there for a while while the other lady looks mid-30's, provides a relaxing rub and tension release. Its worth checking out since the other spot in town is only a DIY finish.Is there only he or is there options for more?

MasteBlaster
04-03-21, 16:35
Is HE available there?No I tried, and there was no roaming what so every, even went to the extent of putting hot coals on my back LOL. A female friend of mine went and said the guy was extra touching and roaming between her legs. Seems like a legit place with a creepy male Masseuse.

MasteBlaster
04-03-21, 19:46
Just visited Yucal, door was propped open when I got there walked in asked for Tina or Sasa, figured by me mentioning those names I could skip the feeling around and get straight to the point. The lady who greeted me said yes and led me to the room. From prior experience with AMP and trying to determine rather they are legit or not I normal strip down into my birthday suit and wait until they come in before I lay on the table, that way be their reaction I can tell if it's a go or not. So I did so the lady came in and when she seen me she said sorry and closed the door. (SHIT, RED FLAG) as I'm waiting for her to come back I see signs saying pay up front and also signs that read (if you are looking for something else other then a massage go somewhere else) SHIT, another RED FLAG. When she can back I was face down on the table no towel, she then asked me what I wanted, hard or medium. Chose medium and 1 hour. The back and arm massage was LEGIT, one of the best I've had, but still in the back of my mind I'm thinking damn I drove all the way here for a regular massage, then I started going over details in my head "sign says pay up front not in room, 🤔129300;but I haven't paid yet maybe I still have a chance" Now I'm anxious waiting on the lower leg and thigh massage, that will let me know if this is going down. Soon as she gets to the lower leg area she begins to get a little more gentle. 😁128513; it's on! Nope she starts to get a little rough (damn it's not happening) then she starts to aggressively massage my butt occasionally brushing a finger between my crack (ohhh yeahh) then here comes the teasing (my favorite part) she massages the hell out of my ass and inner thigh area then taps me tells me to turn over! Great HE AND GREAT MASSAGE! Will return! Only flaw was she was a bit old and not a looker! But for the massage, hospitality and HE I'd choose her over the rest any day! Damage was 100 👍.

Tall John
04-04-21, 18:06
Just visited Yucal, door was propped open when I got there walked in asked for Tina or Sasa, figured by me mentioning those names I could skip the feeling around and get straight to the point. The lady who greeted me said yes and led me to the room. From prior experience with AMP and trying to determine rather they are legit or not I normal strip down into my birthday suit and wait until they come in before I lay on the table, that way be their reaction I can tell if it's a go or not. So I did so the lady came in and when she seen me she said sorry and closed the door. (SHIT, RED FLAG) as I'm waiting for her to come back I see signs saying pay up front and also signs that read (if you are looking for something else other then a massage go somewhere else) SHIT, another RED FLAG. When she can back I was face down on the table no towel, she then asked me what I wanted, hard or medium. Chose medium and 1 hour. The back and arm massage was LEGIT, one of the best I've had, but still in the back of my mind I'm thinking damn I drove all the way here for a regular massage, then I started going over details in my head "sign says pay up front not in room, 🤔129300;but I haven't paid yet maybe I still have a chance" Now I'm anxious waiting on the lower leg and thigh massage, that will let me know if this is going down. Soon as she gets to the lower leg area she begins to get a little more gentle. 😁128513; it's on! Nope she starts to get a little rough (damn it's not happening) then she starts butt occasionally brushing a finger between my crack (ohhh yeahh) then here comes the teasing (my favorite part) she massages the hell out of my ass and inner thigh area then taps me tells me to turn over! Great HE AND GREAT MASSAGE! Will return! Only flaw was she was a bit old and not a looker! But for the massage, hospitality and HE I'd choose her over the rest any day! Damage was 100 👍.I'm aware of many yucca places in enc. Care 2 elaborate what town?

MasteBlaster
04-08-21, 05:18
I'm aware of many yucca places in enc. Care 2 elaborate what town?The Yucal I'm referring to is the one in new Bern, it's right next to a Mexican restaurant.

Citori50
04-30-21, 21:20
Is there only he or is there options for more?Been going for a while. So far only HE but it's very special. I had to look one time cause I was not sure if it was in her mouth! It wasent but the experience was great!

TheBadGuy
05-10-21, 01:57
Buddy asked me to stop by Lavender and see if the talent rotated. Nope. Same women from when they were called Neon. At least the same one I always seemed to get. Looks like they raised their prices to $80 HR. I'm not sure who's paying that for the quality of talent that I see but to each their own.

Yokoono
05-11-21, 10:01
Buddy asked me to stop by Lavender and see if the talent rotated. Nope. Same women from when they were called Neon. At least the same one I always seemed to get. Looks like they raised their prices to $80 HR. I'm not sure who's paying that for the quality of talent that I see but to each their own.Their ad is below. It's quite generic in nature and not really hinting at anything. It looks like we will continue to have zero choices in Jacksonville.

New Bern is 50/50 and I am unwilling to pay for the the older fat chick. We might as well be in Siberia, folks.

https://eastern.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/910-265-6356-asian-relax-la/602747450454

Yokoono
05-19-21, 16:26
What a dead area of this forum. Anyone else doing anything?

I visited Yucal the other day in need of a good hard massage (back trouble). The fatter lady was there. Sh*t. Well, I gave it a chance and she actually did deliver a very good hard massage. I had told her my lower back was hurting and she understood.

Flip finish was better from her than last time.

Typical 6/4 payment.

Masks still worn.

Tclint07
05-19-21, 16:41
It would appear we travel in some of the same circles LOL. So I went last week and got Liddy. Not exactly a 9, but we know what we are getting at these anymore. Still, decent massage, good rub, nice flip time. All in all I left happy.

MasteBlaster
05-20-21, 01:29
I frequent so many places from my membership on rubmaps that I tend to forget to share my experiences. About a week ago I visited reflexology in Goldsboro, it's located in a small shopping plaza, still pretty lowkey. Lady that greeted me was the one whom gave me my table shower abs massage. Very talkative great English from the mask up she looked to be in her late 30's, very pretty, not much of a body I didn't get her name. Asked her to walk on my back and she did a amazing job cracking my back from top to bottom. If I'm not mistaken I remember a review on rubratings stating they offered more on the menu but I didn't have that luck. No roaming, great HE. Would return maybe I can luck up a draw a different lady. Damage around 70 in door 45 tip.

Yokoono
05-20-21, 14:06
It would appear we travel in some of the same circles LOL. So I went last week and got Liddy. Not exactly a 9, but we know what we are getting at these anymore. Still, decent massage, good rub, nice flip time. All in all I left happy.I am not sure of the names but we have two ladies and using age appropriate ratings one is a 6 and the other lady a 3, at best. But that is why I keep my eyes closed at this place, LOL!

They are in no way comparable to Tina, that's for sure.

Yokoono
06-10-21, 10:53
Wrecked my back the other day and could barely walk. I got over to Yucal and Lili gave me a strong massage. She knows how to properly go after muscle spasms and so if you need pain and ache relief, Lili is your girl.

On the flip she did a nice relaxing job.

Toy Soldier
06-10-21, 18:05
Wrecked my back the other day and could barely walk. I got over to Yucal and Lili gave me a strong massage. She knows how to properly go after muscle spasms and so if you need pain and ache relief, Lili is your girl.

On the flip she did a nice relaxing job.Yucal in New Bern or Goldsboro?

Yokoono
06-11-21, 12:15
New Bern. I have never been to GB.

GrillMaster
06-19-21, 11:27
Tina took my money then promptly handed me off to some smaller chunky chick. Now the upside is that it was a very firm and thorough job. She loosened not I didn't know I had so it was a very satisfying massage. The downside is that there was no teasing, the door was propped open with a doorstop, and there was absolutely no tease, graze, nor tickle at the backdoor. I suppose I'm done here unless I just happened to be in the area and want a good legit rub. As for the term almost in the title, she did give Junior a squeeze and the tug right at the end but he wasn't having any of it.

Jim1960
06-22-21, 20:57
Hey guys I'll be in Emrial isle in a couple weeks would love to have a independent massage with extras but a older MILF type that's good with out massage is ok also something not far from Emrial isle is better can pm info if you like thanks in advance.

Daniel Johnson
06-23-21, 14:46
Hey guys I'll be in Emrial isle in a couple weeks would love to have a independent massage with extras but a older MILF type that's good with out massage is ok also something not far from Emrial isle is better can pm info if you like thanks in advance.Check your PM. Not recent, but all I had.

Jim1960
06-28-21, 21:33
In town at emerald isle stop by eastern met lisa was just checking things out any info on her not bad looking nice knockers pm info please only a few days here thanks in advance.

Yokoono
07-22-21, 11:52
Anyone remember Cindy from Yucal in New Bern? Well, she has opened her own place in eastern-eastern NC and my goodness, how I missed her. She is the Bomb when it comes to giving a massage. Tina in Emerald Isle is really good (and has a nicer figure) and want to bang her six ways from Sunday but Cinday had a way of making pre-flip fun really and truly off the hook.

When I walked in she recognized me. Her English is still nearly zero, but that's part of the charm.

She gave me the best massage I have ever received (in the United States, that is).

Her place is in Washington. PM for where.

BE RESPECTFUL. She is a hard working woman and very sweet.

Dlkinkdl
07-22-21, 14:31
So I stopped by reflexology in Goldsboro last Thursday and they were closed does anyone know if this is permanent or what? Luckily, yucal was close so I gave it a shot and won. The rub was great and flip was better. Let me grab over the close and a little under. No price talk damage was 60/40.

MeowHunter
07-23-21, 09:49
Heading to New Bern for weekend. Looking for a massage place that doesn't have a chunky 40-60 yo! Cindy, Tina? PM me.

QSpaLover
07-23-21, 13:47
Had a beer at a Mex joint by Days Inn. Then walked into cottage with spa sign says "open". Mamasan and 45 ish masseur both wearing masks. She was Way to skinny for me with Zero English. So I left quickly. 70 $ for hr open till 9 pm.

Rigid9997
07-23-21, 16:19
Anyone remember Cindy from Yucal in New Bern? Well, she has opened her own place in eastern-eastern NC and my goodness, how I missed her. She is the Bomb when it comes to giving a massage. Tina in Emerald Isle is really good (and has a nicer figure) and want to bang her six ways from Sunday but Cinday had a way of making pre-flip fun really and truly off the hook.

When I walked in she recognized me. Her English is still nearly zero, but that's part of the charm.

She gave me the best massage I have ever received (in the United States, that is).

Her place is in Washington. PM for where.

BE RESPECTFUL. She is a hard working woman and very sweet.DM you. Hit me up. Thanks.

Yokoono
07-23-21, 17:06
Just a heads up... If I did not answer your pm it's because this site keeps timing out. Anyone who asked about Cindy but did not here from me please just pm me again.

MeowHunter
07-24-21, 10:47
Heading to New Bern for weekend. Looking for a massage place that doesn't have a chunky 40-60 yo! Cindy, Tina? PM me.Well. Yucal. Bait and switch. Greeted by younger, cell Home rings, then in walked Gma! At least the foot massage was on point.

Yokoono
07-25-21, 16:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tall John
07-26-21, 07:50
Yokoono Yes!

Thanks dude.

Seriously though, with all the Cary action on hold, the long drive was made. Perhaps a two hour ride to SC could yield better action. Easy to find. Wide open busy shopping area. Paid upfront. Name not given or requested. There were no phone calls or doors answered during time. Started right away with positive indications, game on! Great massage, nice grazing throughout.

All in all, most enjoyable work since I was last in Corning NY.

I hope they stay safe!

Toy Soldier
07-27-21, 08:48
Yep, it's closed permanently.

I went by yesterday and all the signage at the front was gone and there was a laborer going in and out doing carpentry or drywall.

So I stopped by reflexology in Goldsboro last Thursday and they were closed does anyone know if this is permanent or what? Luckily, yucal was close so I gave it a shot and won. The rub was great and flip was better. Let me grab over the close and a little under. No price talk damage was 60/40..

Yokoono
07-27-21, 09:45

I went by yesterday and all the signage at the front was gone and there was a laborer going in and out doing carpentry or drywall.

.I never had a chance to try that place. Oh well.

CrazyTimes84
07-28-21, 07:31
Just a heads up... If I did not answer your pm it's because this site keeps timing out. Anyone who asked about Cindy but did not here from me please just pm me again.Driving to Greenville today and figured on the way home I'd drive through Washington. Hit me up!

CrazyTimes84
07-28-21, 09:09
Has anyone seen Cindy in Washington? PM location please!

Stevet35A
07-31-21, 14:44
Yes, I would like to see her as well. If someone could send information. I would greatly appreciate it. Or if there is an UTR in New Bern. I will be traveling there soon. TIA.

Has anyone seen Cindy in Washington? PM location please!

WncBooty
08-02-21, 21:31
Can anyone tell me where Cindy is located in Washington?

Yokoono
08-04-21, 10:21
Sorry, gents. I am not answering PM's. Too many.

Cindy is easy to find. Washington has two Asian places. It's in a left corner of a large plaza.

Yokoono
08-08-21, 18:49
Yucal now has an even older gal. She has gray hair and. Well, she gives a good massage, but this is ridiculous. .

Dlkinkdl
08-17-21, 14:27
I found the holy mecca of places last week and I've already been back. I'm scared to tell people after the Cindy fiasco though. Just know it's out there and it's real.

AmpGuru2424
08-18-21, 16:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ACChoops
08-18-21, 17:19
Sorry, gents. I am not answering PM's. Too many.

Cindy is easy to find. Washington has two Asian places. It's in a left corner of a large plaza.Did anyone discover more specific info about this location?

AmpGuru2424
08-19-21, 15:26
I found the holy mecca of places last week and I've already been back. I'm scared to tell people after the Cindy fiasco though. Just know it's out there and it's real.I don't get why my post gets deleted. Nothing I said was a effort to discourage anyone from posting. I simple said why post about it if your not going to share location, and if you didn't want to share the info publicly how about do it through PM.

WncBooty
08-19-21, 22:16
Heard stories about this place but want to verify before wasting my time, anyone ever visited so I don't waste my time bummed since everything in Cary has gone to crap I'm in Wilson looking to make my way there burnt out on reflexology just looking something different desperately.

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
08-20-21, 00:13
So I stopped by reflexology in Goldsboro last Thursday and they were closed does anyone know if this is permanent or what? Luckily, yucal was close so I gave it a shot and won. The rub was great and flip was better. Let me grab over the close and a little under. No price talk damage was 60/40.

.I made a visit last week and Reflexology is not closed. Tricky to find but it's in a plaza across the street from a bowling alley. Only one lady working; so so looking but a good massage with standard finish. She said it's best to walk-in before lunch and on the weekends.

Yokoono
08-20-21, 12:14
I would say that everyone will be forced to HE to * at this rate, but they are getting shut down too. .

No more fun will be had by anyone. Anywhere.

Rigid9997
08-20-21, 15:25
I would say that everyone will be forced to HE to * at this rate, but they are getting shut down too. .

No more fun will be had by anyone. Anywhere.Who's getting shut down too?

Tall John
08-20-21, 15:29
Heard stories about this place but want to verify before wasting my time, anyone ever visited so I don't waste my time bummed since everything in Cary has gone to crap I'm in Wilson looking to make my way there burnt out on reflexology just looking something different desperately.Take your own fleshlight leave it out with tip. They won't touch you but will use such things on you.

Yokoono
08-20-21, 16:19

No more fun will be had by anyone. Anywhere.If my message is going to be censored like this (which is absurd) please just delete it because it doesn't make any sense at all now.

Thanks.

TheBadGuy
08-20-21, 17:47

No more fun will be had by anyone. Anywhere.Unfortunately this culture is an easy political football to throw at soccer moms and religious zealots. It's going to keep happening until we have some form of sex work legalized at the federal level.

With that said, I found out more about the Holy Grail but I cannot see that guy's posts anymore so I cannot reply to it. Seniors PM me to compare notes.

TheBadGuy
08-24-21, 22:40
Heard stories about this place but want to verify before wasting my time, anyone ever visited so I don't waste my time bummed since everything in Cary has gone to crap I'm in Wilson looking to make my way there burnt out on reflexology just looking something different desperately.You might have to TOFTT man.

DangLingDemon
08-26-21, 10:25
I just moved to Eastern NC from the Midwest and I'm looking for any good AMP that offer H. E or any women who work out of their home would be ideal to. Please feel free to either pm me or respond on here. I'm seeing the eastern forum isn't that active so I'm hoping I didn't pick a dry area when it comes to massage extras. Anyway I plan on getting myself well acquainted with the local AMP's as regularly as possible and if I get any bites I will update.

TheBadGuy
08-26-21, 14:49
I just moved to Eastern NC from the Midwest and I'm looking for any good AMP that offer H. E or any women who work out of their home would be ideal to. Please feel free to either pm me or respond on here. I'm seeing the eastern forum isn't that active so I'm hoping I didn't pick a dry area when it comes to massage extras. Anyway I plan on getting myself well acquainted with the local AMP's as regularly as possible and if I get any bites I will update.You picked the dryest area in the country.

TheBadGuy
09-03-21, 19:10
For some reason I cannot see or reply to the OP so after receiving his initial PM I did some Googling. I figured it was not where he told me (outside of GVegas) so I hopped on a PM with a few other posters who were told KTown. With nothing better to do I decided to drive around TOFTT and DYOR. Wasted my time.

There is nothing there. Please guys we are all here to share info. Vague posts don't help anyone.

AmpGuru2424
09-08-21, 10:26
For some reason I cannot see or reply to the OP so after receiving his initial PM I did some Googling. I figured it was not where he told me (outside of GVegas) so I hopped on a PM with a few other posters who were told KTown. With nothing better to do I decided to drive around TOFTT and DYOR. Wasted my time.

There is nothing there. Please guys we are all here to share info. Vague posts don't help anyone.Pm me for info.

TheBadGuy
09-13-21, 23:55
Thanks to the user who PM'd me on the "Holy Grail. " It's a place that has been well reviewed on this thread.

I had some free time so I took the ride out there. Location next to a laundromat and shady people hang out outside. Don't like the fact they know you're going to be in there for an hour and see your car. No hidden parking spots in that square. Troopers like to eat at one of the restaurants. When I've tried to visit they've been in the area like 5 cars deep.

Last few times I visited someone got arrested at the laundromat. Just too much bs over there. If it's worth it let me know.

Tall John
09-14-21, 07:17
Holy Grail = average service.

She does not like being touched in any way!

She huffs and puffs a bit.

Not a looker or youthful.

No back walk.

Long travel.

Yes, wide open parking.

It is a family type place, lots of women go, a first.

No haggling, no request, just signs.

Not sure they have a phone, never an interruption from such.

Staffed by one so walkins = interruptions.

If folks are willing to drive here and word gets out further, mongers will overrun the poor gal.

Locals will grow suspicious.

Ownership search yields a name, Cary addy, and on one site a DC addy.

DTS87
09-17-21, 07:39
Can someone please PM me with this location? I am off today and wouldn't mind trying it out.

Holy Grail = average service.

She does not like being touched in any way!

She huffs and puffs a bit.

Not a looker or youthful.

No back walk.

Long travel.

Yes, wide open parking.

It is a family type place, lots of women go, a first.

No haggling, no request, just signs.

Not sure they have a phone, never an interruption from such.

Staffed by one so walkins = interruptions.

If folks are willing to drive here and word gets out further, mongers will overrun the poor gal.

Locals will grow suspicious.

Ownership search yields a name, Cary addy, and on one site a DC addy.

TheBadGuy
09-17-21, 12:51
Can someone please PM me with this location? I am off today and wouldn't mind trying it out.None of your posts offer any info. RTFF.

DTS87
09-17-21, 16:23
None of your posts offer any info. RTFF.For the record, I have contributed before. But as others have said, a vague post helps no one. For goodness sake, you even had to be PM'd to know where it was LOL. Whatever. Have a good day man.

TheBadGuy
09-17-21, 19:47
For the record, I have contributed before. But as others have said, a vague post helps no one. For goodness sake, you even had to be PM'd to know where it was LOL. Whatever. Have a good day man.I knew where it was, and you do too. Some user started calling it the Holy Grail to divert traffic away from it because there was a big fiasco behind mongers acting inappropriate rushing over there.

Again, RTFF man.

DirtyCostello
09-24-21, 09:28
Had to do a legit check here. Two ladies working, look like mother daughter. The older one is the primary masseuse. 100% legit. Exterior looks better than the interior, inside looks unfinished. Will return in a few months to legit check again.Have you been back?

Yokoono
09-24-21, 12:57
Yeah, I would be curious about that as well. I was in FL not long ago and had a VERY good experience at an AMP with a TS. That sort of thing makes this section of the world seem like the Sahara. It sux here!

TheBadGuy
09-24-21, 22:53
Have you been back?Not yet. I plan on getting back around to some of these out the way places and TOFTT when time permits.

Yokoono
09-29-21, 15:50
The other day my back was bothering me and I thought about visiting Yucal near the New bern post office. In my mind I looked in the door and saw Lili and instantly went in and said one hour. After all, other than Lili who is there at that establishment?

In my mind I experienced a really good one hour massage that worked wonders on the some lower back spasms I was having. There wasn't much teasing laying face down, but in my mind when I turned over I received a really outstanding he finish and one full hour well spent.

Lili isn't Cindy, but she'll do.

DTS87
09-29-21, 17:35
Noticed a new place today while in the area. Yasis Foot Spa. Going to try to check it out if time permits this weekend. Can't find any advertisement, number or social media info. Near Lowe's.

TheBadGuy
10-02-21, 18:10
Reflexology is permanently closed. Yasis was closed for the day when I checked.

Tall John
10-03-21, 05:23
Reflexology is permanently closed. Yasis was closed for the day when I checked.How is this known? I wonder if they are just locking the door for an appointment only way of doing business. I've seen familiar vehicles there.

TheBadGuy
10-03-21, 20:25
How is this known? I wonder if they are just locking the door for an appointment only way of doing business. I've seen familiar vehicles there.I walked right up to the front door. There is a sign. Unlike yourself I don't do cryptic nonsense.

DTS87
10-04-21, 00:09
Reflexology is permanently closed. Yasis was closed for the day when I checked.I went twice this weekend to Yasis. Both times, signed said they close daily at 6 pm I believe but a double-sided open / closed sign was set to closed both times. Reflexology has hand-written sign that says permanently closed.

Dawgrex
10-12-21, 08:16
I went twice this weekend to Yasis. Both times, signed said they close daily at 6 pm I believe but a double-sided open / closed sign was set to closed both times. Reflexology has hand-written sign that says permanently closed.Has anyone has any luck with Yasis? It always seems closed.

Wycked
10-21-21, 00:53
Anyone know of a reliable and safe manscaper in the ENC who does trimming instead of waxing? Willing to go as far as Raleigh. I know of one but it's an all day event to go see her, which means I don't get there often as I should. Endings are cool, but not necessary for this.

Thanks, and be safe.

Yokoono
10-29-21, 14:23
Jacksonville is now on the table. Lavender delivered. I was told there was a change and checked it out for myself.

Just be aware it's 80 for an hour. Door Fees are up everywhere. It's getting ridiculous.

GrillMaster
11-01-21, 18:00
Jacksonville is now on the table. Lavender delivered. I was told there was a change and checked it out for myself.

Just be aware it's 80 for an hour. Door Fees are up everywhere. It's getting ridiculous.I don't even mind the door fee. VIP in Wilmington was 80 forever. I just don't want my aunt Floozie rubbing me. Anywhere.

11-05-21, 23:29
I went twice this weekend to Yasis. Both times, signed said they close daily at 6 pm I believe but a double-sided open / closed sign was set to closed both times. Reflexology has hand-written sign that says permanently closed.Yasis is by appointment only. Just one lady working with another lady arriving in November.

TheBadGuy
11-06-21, 21:55
For those who don't know there was a recent report posted on Yasis. Second lady already confirmed:

TOFTT 2 very old ladies (granny styles) Not really my thing. Been twice. Is time just one was there and. 4 got the job done. She tells me she has new girl coming so I said what the hell. I go last Saturday and dam the 2nd is even older. 2nd lady didn't offer me any extras. She must have noticed I was upset. Is there any other in Goldsboro? 1st lady did tell me 5. 0 shut down reflexology near post.Previous poster has no special information.

GrillMaster
11-10-21, 13:32
Saw a new place, investigated, and at $150/ hr I will NOT be tott!

GM.

Sojeju
11-11-21, 08:27
Saw a new place, investigated, and at $150/ hr I will NOT be tott!

GM.It's a legit place anyways. You have to sign a a policy that has no inappropriate behavior on it. But if you truly want a real massage this is the place to go. They have a website and have various prices depending on what kind of massage you're looking for.

11-11-21, 21:34
For those who don't know there was a recent report posted on Yasis. Second lady already confirmed:

Previous poster has no special information.No special information is right from someone who hasn't been. If you decide to go then calling is preferred because they don't take walk-ins. Also, there is a difference between temporary help and a permanent solution. The previous second person was temporary help and the permanent second person is supposed to be younger then the primary. How much younger remains to be seen. How about calling for an appointment and report back with firsthand info.

TheBadGuy
11-11-21, 23:47
As said before, here is the report on Yasis previous poster pulled his information from:

TOFTT 2 very old ladies (granny styles) Not really my thing. Been twice. Is time just one was there and. 4 got the job done. She tells me she has new girl coming so I said what the hell. I go last Saturday and dam the 2nd is even older. 2nd lady didn't offer me any extras. She must have noticed I was upset. Is there any other in Goldsboro? 1st lady did tell me 5. 0 shut down reflexology near post.

Yokoono
11-12-21, 13:34
That new place in New Bern is undoubtedly legit. In fact, I will head over there and purchase a gift certificate for my sister. .

I also might go and see Cindy. My calves are killing me from too much hiking the past week.

Yokoono
11-13-21, 11:03
I went to Corning in Washington and Cindy did not disappoint. As a mater of fact, I nearly lost it before the flip! I had to stop her.

No question there is no finer technique in Eastern NC.

Younger girls are not to be found so we work with what we have.

11-14-21, 12:09
As said before, here is the report on Yasis previous poster pulled his information from:Yasis just installed parallel bars for those who like back walking. No new info on the younger lady though.

Yokoono
11-14-21, 17:31
Yasis just installed parallel bars for those who like back walking. No new info on the younger lady though.Is Yasis actually Oasis? I don't see any listing for a Yasis in the Goldsboro area and when I search for it "Oasis" is substituted by Google.

11-14-21, 19:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

TheBadGuy
11-14-21, 21:27
Is Yasis actually Oasis? I don't see any listing for a Yasis in the Goldsboro area and when I search for it "Oasis" is substituted by Google.Yasis is it's own business. It is in the old spot that Radiant Serenity used to operate from. Google directions for Lowes it is on the side strip mall.

Bars have been there, again previous poster is uninformed.

Yokoono
11-15-21, 16:59
Yasis is it's own business. It is in the old spot that Radiant Serenity used to operate from. Google directions for Lowes it is on the side strip mall.Okay, thanks. I see the building and spot Radiant was in (Street view still shows it).

Google still doesn't have Yasis listed (from what I can see) but I am sure that will change shortly.

11-18-21, 00:56
Uniformed is Bad. Informed is Good. Be informed and be happy. I've been in and out of the Goldsboro for 15 years but there are other members like "Toy Soldier" who is from the Goldsboro area. Post a question on the Raleigh board and maybe someone might have the info you're seeking.

TomCatTomCat73
11-18-21, 11:58
I went to Corning in Washington and Cindy did not disappoint. As a mater of fact, I nearly lost it before the flip! I had to stop her.

No question there is no finer technique in Eastern NC.

Younger girls are not to be found so we work with what we have.I have been there 3 times now. Is there any chance of any more than HE.

DirtyCostello
11-18-21, 16:18
I have been there 3 times now. Is there any chance of any more than HE.I've been seeing Cindy for some years now. I've only ever gotten HE and a little OTC action.

TheBadGuy
11-18-21, 20:08
I've been seeing Cindy for some years now. I've only ever gotten HE and a little OTC action.It must be a good massage because it's a lot of praise on here.

DirtyCostello
11-19-21, 09:52
It must be a good massage because it's a lot of praise on here.Best massage around. She is skilled in many ways.

11-19-21, 20:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

11-19-21, 22:40
The Yasis owner texted me about the arrival of a new lady this week. For now the new lady is only available when you schedule a four-hand massage. Some of you might know the owner from when she worked at another massage store before opening up her own business. Opinions will vary if Yasis is worth the time or money.

Yokoono
11-21-21, 18:26
I have been there 3 times now. Is there any chance of any more than HE.No. 100% not on the table. And it's not needed considering how skillful she is at what she offers. No one better around these parts.

TheBadGuy
11-21-21, 20:48
No. 100% not on the table. And it's not needed considering how skillful she is at what she offers. No one better around these parts.Trust me, more is always needed. Especially around these parts.

I know you like Cindy and all but a HE is still something you can do yourself no matter what she does. Other parts of the country they are getting all they can handle and paying less.

Yokoono
11-23-21, 12:12
Trust me, more is always needed. Especially around these parts.

I know you like Cindy and all but a HE is still something you can do yourself no matter what she does. Other parts of the country they are getting all they can handle and paying less.I get what you are saying. I have been around the country and eastern NC is the pits in comparison, but considering Cindy is the best we've got I'll accept it.

Recently I was visiting upstate New York and the full monty from a hot Korean at a place located seemingly in a small town, surrounded by hills, mountains and forests. And yet it was all on the table (as soon as I hit the table shower it was fun fun fun). Being close to NY is a big deal. Same with Orlando FL. You want it? It's there. And for a hell of a good deal. With hot-ladies a-plenty.

Raleigh / Cary / Apex was pretty good for a while but has suffered post Covid. It is what it is.

DirtyCostello
12-03-21, 13:00
So, the Havelock spot is advertising on STG that they have new girls. Anyone TOFTT yet to find out if it's true? Would be nice if they had someone that wasn't an old lady.

GrillMaster
12-03-21, 21:48
So, the Havelock spot is advertising on STG that they have new girls. Anyone TOFTT yet to find out if it's true? Would be nice if they had someone that wasn't an old lady.I could have missed something, but I passed there on a run from New Bern to MHC. She was walking around the parking lot doing stretches and it was the same gal. Could be keeping the new younger hot girls out of sight but I'm not risking $80 to see.

DirtyCostello
12-06-21, 12:46
I could have missed something, but I passed there on a run from New Bern to MHC. She was walking around the parking lot doing stretches and it was the same gal. Could be keeping the new younger hot girls out of sight but I'm not risking $80 to see.I might give it a go when my Christmas bonus hits. LOL.

JVille12
12-08-21, 14:34
Anybody been to "Best Asian Massage" in Jacksonville? Looks like it's in a house not a strip mall. Is it "legit"? Is there anything on the menu. Seems like several ladies work there. Also, I'll offer my two cents on Lavender Spa. It's good for what it is. I've seen them advertise for some "new girl" in her twenties but not sure that is accurate because when I asked for her I didn't get it. I ended up with two older woman one of which I've actually seen before at another place. Not sure if they misunderstood what I was asking for but I somehow fanagled a four hand. It was pleasant though, and good on the flip.

JVille12
12-08-21, 14:44
Anybody been to "Best Asian Massage" in Jacksonville? It looks like it's in a house. Is it "legit"? Anything on the menu? Also I'll put in my two cents on Lavender Spa. They're good. I've seen them advertise online for some new girl in her 20's but not sure this is accurate because when I asked for her I didn't get it. I got two older women instead. Not sure if they misunderstood what I was asking for because somehow I ended up with four hands. It was very pleasant and good flip.

HalloweenMan
12-10-21, 15:41
Is that the one on Henderson Dr?

Anybody been to "Best Asian Massage" in Jacksonville? It looks like it's in a house. Is it "legit"? Anything on the menu? Also I'll put in my two cents on Lavender Spa. They're good. I've seen them advertise online for some new girl in her 20's but not sure this is accurate because when I asked for her I didn't get it. I got two older women instead. Not sure if they misunderstood what I was asking for because somehow I ended up with four hands. It was very pleasant and good flip.

JVille12
12-10-21, 18:16
Is that the one on Henderson Dr?No it's the newer one off right off of Henderson, but after a little digging somebody claimed them to be "super legit" so that answers my question.

Yokoono
12-26-21, 10:57
I received my Christmas bonus the other day and decided to get up to Corning in Washington for one last visit this year. Well, it became the best experience I have had with Cindy and Corning. She was happy to see me and spent more time teasing and pleasing than she did massaging. In fact, I had my first prostate exam, LOL! Money well spent and I tipped her 55 since it was Christmas.

Recently I heard that one or two gents have had lesser experiences and am curious to know what went down.

Toy Soldier
12-26-21, 19:00
I received my Christmas bonus the other day and decided to get up to Corning in Washington for one last visit this year. Well, it became the best experience I have had with Cindy and Corning. She was happy to see me and spent more time teasing and pleasing than she did massaging. In fact, I had my first prostate exam, LOL! Money well spent and I tipped her 55 since it was Christmas.

Recently I heard that one or two gents have had lesser experiences and am curious to know what went down.What is Corning?

ACChoops
12-27-21, 08:20

Recently I heard that one or two gents have had lesser experiences and am curious to know what went down.I went a few week ago. I gave a Benjamin for an hour. When she came back to the room, she brought no change. I got a good massage, but more forearms and elbows then I like. Standard finish but very little tease. I like inner thighs rubbed, but in spite of multiple requests, did very little. She shied away from my attempts to rub anything more than her calf. I will return because, as you have said, it's the only game in town or nearby.

RascalB
01-04-22, 18:10
I'm going to be in Jacksonville for the day tomorrow and would love some info. Looking for a massage place that goes the extra mile. Thanks!

Tall John
01-06-22, 13:16
Chatty Ya Ya back to running solo, said the town was checking permits / licenses. "Only doing feet now." Way too busy with door interruptions, little frigging yip yip, and people blowing up the phone. Sounds like it is getting too hot, this Johnson not going to see more there. Closed sign seemed to be up all the time.

The eloquent magical escape that comes with a good rub was not to be had for these reasons.

Yokoono
01-06-22, 16:56
I'm going to be in Jacksonville for the day tomorrow and would love some info. Looking for a massage place that goes the extra mile. Thanks!Dream on. No such place exists. .

You can have a standard he at the one local place and that is it. More? Got to go to Charlotte.

DTS87
01-09-22, 17:16
Chatty Ya Ya back to running solo, said the town was checking permits / licenses. "Only doing feet now." Way too busy with door interruptions, little frigging yip yip, and people blowing up the phone. Sounds like it is getting too hot, this Johnson not going to see more there. Closed sign seemed to be up all the time.

The eloquent magical escape that comes with a good rub was not to be had for these reasons.You talking about Yasis?

Daniel Johnson
01-11-22, 19:10
A small town can't stand too much talk. Two good places killed. A nice brick and mortar business can't stand the heat like a girl who jumps from no-tell to no-tell or trashy trailer park to trashy trailer park.

01-15-22, 12:00
You talking about Yasis?Yes, he is talking about Yasis. The lady has a little white dog in the store that was kept in other room and was no problem at all. Yes, her help left before Christmas and she is working solo now. I had an appointment recently and her outfit was a skirt. She did get some text messages which was not an interruption. She did have one phone call which was an interruption but she extended the appointment. Yasis does have a dry sauna now which is a nice touch. YMMV but it's the only handy game in town.

01-15-22, 12:22
Made another visit to Yucal Spa in Goldsboro. I usually go 1 or 2 times a year to see if anything has changed. This place usually gets no posts and my recent visit confirmed why. Two older ladies working, the room doors have curtains and the walls don't go to the ceiling. Towards the end, after I flipped, the other lady stuck her head through the curtain to chat, as if she was checking that no HE was being provided. I've visited many times since they moved and never received a handy. Some advice, if the lady has you perform a DIY finish two times, then don't see her for a third visit. If you're looking for only a massage, then its ok option, but don't go if you want a HE.

Yokoono
01-17-22, 14:56
https://eastern.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-massage910-333-0795new-as/203485180129

Do they change their name frequently? And is this a place that has been discussed prior? Because of a lack of specifics it can be tough to understand what's being discussed in Jax.

I still need to check out the other place but don't want to end up with one of the two old gals again. No more old ladies! Enough, already.

GrillMaster
01-17-22, 16:14
https://eastern.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-massage910-333-0795new-as/203485180129

Do they change their name frequently? And is this a place that has been discussed prior? Because of a lack of specifics it can be tough to understand what's being discussed in Jax.

I still need to check out the other place but don't want to end up with one of the two old gals again. No more old ladies! Enough, already.I went once when it was called something else. Half assed massage from middle aged gal. Hard table shower, metal shower hose which she dragged up my crack during ts. Nope. Not unless its totally new mgt will I be back.

GM.

Yokoono
01-17-22, 16:16
I went once when it was called something else. Half assed massage from middle aged gal. Hard table shower, metal shower hose which she dragged up my crack during ts. Nope. Not unless its totally new mgt will I be back.
That sounds.... Not fun.

Yokoono
01-27-22, 13:04
Okay, this place (forum) is so dead!

I'll post. My feet were bothering me so I went to Yucal in NB and got a new gal who looks similar to Lili. Mask always on. No English at all. Good massage and went where I directed (feet, lower back) and did some light teasing before the flip. Upon the flip asked me to handle myself. I laughed and put her hand on the handle. All went well from there. Nothing extra. This is not Orlando, Florida, gents.

60 and 40 given.

Yokoono
03-18-22, 19:05
Yucal in New Bern has a new girl named Lucy. 40's, with A cups, no ass and shoulder length hair. Likely a C- for looks, but with the mask. Cannot tell. Not fat! Petite and tiny, so that's good.

Delivers the goods, not in style but with average aplomb. If you are sick of fat hogs, Lucy is an improvement.

But how I wish I could find Tina! She has disappeared.

Dlkinkdl
04-04-22, 17:14
Going to take one for the team and make a trip to a hole in the wall I heard off from a friend. Will report back tomorrow.

LoverBoyWa
04-05-22, 13:39
Going to take one for the team and make a trip to a hole in the wall I heard off from a friend. Will report back tomorrow.Where is this hole in the wall you speak of and what are its tall tales.

Dlkinkdl
04-05-22, 17:44
Where is this hole in the wall you speak of and what are its tall tales.Place was a bust. Didn't even exist anymore. Ended up going to see a regular I see. She got handsy early in to it. Gave me some info on some stuff I will be keeping to myself as to not spoil it. She has great pencil eraser nipples to suck on while she gives HE.

I don't name places or towns because of what happened when everyone found out Cindy was in Washington. Guys bombarded the place with calls and she went legit for a good month. A lot of lurkers don't know how to not piss in the well before everyone gets a drink here.

RingerDinger1
04-06-22, 15:51
1st post long time viewer. I visited yesterday. I've been watching post here, pretty dead in New Bern a friend had visited a while back and told me there was a woman there with big boobs. So I went by. Didn't see it, but tried them out anyway. OK massage some teasing and on the flip HE with otc only. 60/50.

Yokoono
04-06-22, 15:59
Place was a bust. Didn't even exist anymore. Ended up going to see a regular I see. She got handsy early in to it. Gave me some info on some stuff I will be keeping to myself as to not spoil it. She has great pencil eraser nipples to suck on while she gives HE.

I don't name places or towns because of what happened when everyone found out Cindy was in Washington. Guys bombarded the place with calls and she went legit for a good month. A lot of lurkers don't know how to not piss in the well before everyone gets a drink here.Posting you had an nice time and NOT giving info on from whom or where is just classless. It's more akin to trolling.

As for Cindy, she sure never went legit with me. Unless legit is defined as getting what one hopes for.

RingerDinger1
04-08-22, 22:44
Definitely legit, but so far every time I've gone a great massage. 1 hour $90,90 min $135. They offer regular massage soft, medium, hard pressure or Thai which is more stretching. All the Girls that I have seen there are from Thailand. Very sweet and friendly. Look to be in their 40's.

RingerDinger1
04-12-22, 21:09
I've seen a few post about Yasis in Goldsboro decided to check it out. When I went by the sign on the door said closed so I decided to call the number on the door and she was unavailable asked to come back. Next time I called went there and was told she keeps the door locked and sign on closed for safety, but you can call to make an appointment the little white dog was there roaming around. I thought it was a pretty good massage for 60/40. With He. When I was leaving she said new girl coming. I called back today and new girl is there.

04-29-22, 21:12
I've seen a few post about Yasis in Goldsboro decided to check it out. When I went by the sign on the door said closed so I decided to call the number on the door and she was unavailable asked to come back. Next time I called went there and was told she keeps the door locked and sign on closed for safety, but you can call to make an appointment the little white dog was there roaming around. I thought it was a pretty good massage for 60/40. With He. When I was leaving she said new girl coming. I called back today and new girl is there.This place has a new name but same location. Yes, just call and make an appointment. The door is locked for her safety and the customer's privacy. I can't argue with either and it's nice not getting interrupted. The lady is not everyone's type as some posts mention but relaxation is the name of the game and she provides it without any hassle.

04-29-22, 21:23
Definitely legit, but so far every time I've gone a great massage. 1 hour $90,90 min $135. They offer regular massage soft, medium, hard pressure or Thai which is more stretching. All the Girls that I have seen there are from Thailand. Very sweet and friendly. Look to be in their 40's.Every Thai Massage place I've visited has been legit. Even if you lay they naked, they will cover you will a net like covering that is definitely see thru. They get on with the massage and there is never a hint of extras. The massage with the stretching is wonderful and the Thia ladies are always smiling. I like to think it's my package but reality is they aim to provide friendly service with a quality massage.

Yokoono
04-30-22, 09:53
If you want a fun time with a Thai lady you need to fly to Thailand. I have yet to find a Thai massage place here in the USA That offers anything other than 100% legit massage.

Yasis is a good place to go for a decent massage and nice ending. Yes, she is careful and with good reason. Goldsboro is a rundown shithole, folks. Very high petty crime rates so I think it makes sense to close before dark.

Last week I did try to stop by Yucal in New Bern, but they were too busy.

DirtyCostello
05-13-22, 15:36
Stopped in today for an hour. Drew Coco. Never seen her before. Skinny, late 40's early 50's, but not haggardly. Make up done up. Overall, decent massage. The teasing before the flip was great, got some OTC kitty rubs in. Lots of teasing the boys and ass play. On the flip, no price talks. She said here look pull up her shirt to reveal some pretty perky B cups with nice nips. Let oils me up and let's me touch them. Pulls down her pants and says here look, shows me her pussy. No FIV but all the rubbing I wanted over the panties. She had a little pose and looks me in the eye. Generally looked like she was having a good time. Blew the boys out and she finished with a head and face massage. Got the full time. 7 house 6 tip.

JVille12
05-25-22, 11:17
https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/bodyrubs-by-brittany-big-boobs/797057313717

This is apparently someone new in Jacksonville. Not sure what to expect but got spoiled by Allie in Wilm so my standards are high. Has anyone tried her? Thought about TOFTT.

DirtyCostello
05-27-22, 09:08
https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/bodyrubs-by-brittany-big-boobs/797057313717

This is apparently someone new in Jacksonville. Not sure what to expect but got spoiled by Allie in Wilm so my standards are high. Has anyone tried her? Thought about TOFTT.If you do TOFTT let us know how it goes. I've been looking for a non Asian provider. I do love my Asian ladies, but some variety would be welcome.

LowKeyDude
05-29-22, 05:35

This is apparently someone new in Jacksonville. Not sure what to expect but got spoiled by Allie in Wilm so my standards are high. Has anyone tried her? Thought about TOFTT.She advertises in Scranton PA daily. I don't believe it, plus the pics to me are sketchy.

RingerDinger1
06-02-22, 22:23
I was wondering how Cindy in Washington was doing? No one has said anything in a while about her.

RingerDinger1
06-14-22, 00:31
I heard there are 2 ladies now over there by Lowes. Call number on door. You have to make an appointment.

If you have allergies take your allergy medicine because little white dog roams around during massage. I've.

Enjoyed my time there when I've been. Very nice Lady. $60 for 1 hour not rushed either.

TheBadGuy
06-14-22, 13:13
Not worth it at all. Damn shame they ran the real show out of town.

Tall John
06-16-22, 06:04
Not worth it at all. Damn shame they ran the real show out of town.I disagree. It might not be top notch or FS but a handful of abbreviations were had there. Perhaps share more details.

06-16-22, 20:07
I heard there are 2 ladies now over there by Lowes. Call number on door. You have to make an appointment.

If you have allergies take your allergy medicine because little white dog roams around during massage. I've.

Enjoyed my time there when I've been. Very nice Lady. $60 for 1 hour not rushed either.Yes, there are two ladies. Yes, call to make an appointment. Yes, it is a relaxing spot.

06-16-22, 20:14
I disagree. It might not be top notch or FS but a handful of abbreviations were had there. Perhaps share more details.Reflexology was the hot spot in Goldsboro but it closed one year ago and now Dark Rose Tattoo Gallery occupies the space.

Dlkinkdl
07-02-22, 18:54
How is yucal in goldsboro doing now a days. They did a 4 hand pre covid but not sure anymore. I'm honestly just looking for a good 4 hand rub.

ACChoops
07-03-22, 07:36
Is there anything at all in northeast NC?

07-03-22, 11:34
How is yucal in goldsboro doing now a days. They did a 4 hand pre covid but not sure anymore. I'm honestly just looking for a good 4 hand rub.They are still open and usually have two older ladies working. HJ is almost impossible and the last time I went the lady never asked me to turn over.

TheBadGuy
07-03-22, 17:55
Is there anything at all in northeast NC?Check in Norfolk or VA Beach.

ACChoops
07-04-22, 10:36
Check in Norfolk or VA Beach.I get there about every 2 months. EC is closer.

CrazyTimes84
07-13-22, 18:02
Has anyone tried the place on 131 Piney Green Rd in Jacksonville? It popped on STG.

Yokoono
07-14-22, 14:48
Has anyone tried the place on 131 Piney Green Rd in Jacksonville? It popped on STG.Don't know of any such place there. Is it a new place in a new building?

CrazyTimes84
07-15-22, 08:38
Don't know of any such place there. Is it a new place in a new building?Yes it must be new new. I found it on STG, I have not had a chance to make it to Jville yet.

https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-beautiful-girls910-357-179/427703928976

Yokoono
07-25-22, 14:57
Yes it must be new new. I found it on STG, I have not had a chance to make it to Jville yet.

https://jacksonville-nc.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-beautiful-girls910-357-179/427703928976Interesting. Looks like someone needs to take one for the team. The next time I am in Jacksonville I will certainly do a drive-by. Google maps and street view shows an empty lot.

Rigid9997
07-29-22, 17:05
Interesting. Looks like someone needs to take one for the team. The next time I am in Jacksonville I will certainly do a drive-by. Google maps and street view shows an empty lot.I tried last week but there was only one masseuse so I told her I would try again later. Nice looking lady that greeted me. Probably 110 lbs late 30's. Will try again this coming week.

Yokoono
08-02-22, 16:05
I tried last week but there was only one masseuse so I told her I would try again later. Nice looking lady that greeted me. Probably 110 lbs late 30's. Will try again this coming week.Definitely report back. I'll be curious to hear what's on offer.

I took one for the team at Healing Spa in Jacksonville and NO CHANCE of anything other than a normal healthy massage. Older chunky lady, good massage skills, but extras are not happening. The place is very busy and has numerous female clients in and out.

Rigid9997
08-05-22, 14:45
Definitely report back. I'll be curious to hear what's on offer.

I took one for the team at Healing Spa in Jacksonville and NO CHANCE of anything other than a normal healthy massage. Older chunky lady, good massage skills, but extras are not happening. The place is very busy and has numerous female clients in and out.Fellows,

I didn't get a chance to stop by there but hoped will this coming week. Will report back when I do. Stay cool out there!

Rigid.

GrillMaster
08-07-22, 19:07
Interesting. Looks like someone needs to take one for the team. The next time I am in Jacksonville I will certainly do a drive-by. Google maps and street view shows an empty lot.Ok, FWIW, I saw this place behind a gas station in Jville. I swung round to get a gander. REALLY exposed front door and part of a small strip mall of 4 (units--pizza, smokes, candy (and AMP.

I'll just be honest, the street and parking lot were so busy I was just too uncomfortable to go in. Maybe when its not rush hour Ill try again.

TheBadGuy
08-24-22, 22:03
part of a small strip mall of 4 (units--pizza, smokes, candy (and AMP.There's also another spa there. Just so people don't get confused and walk in the wrong one LOL. You're looking for Rose Spa not the one closer to the gas pumps.

08-29-22, 00:13
The massage lady in Goldsboro with the little white dog is no longer using the number that ends in 9233. She is not sure when she will get a new public number. Regular customers can still schedule through her alternate number.

TheBadGuy
08-29-22, 14:44
For those that are uninformed, is called Yasis Spa. Now listed on Google as Green Heatlh Spa. Spa 12x6 North Berkeley Blvd Suite H, next to Lowes.

RingerDinger1
08-30-22, 00:54
So no one was saying anything on here so I decided to check Rose Spa out last week August 22. So I called before I went to Jacksonville 45 min ride for me and made an appointment. When I arrived the ladies looked familiar. That is when I realized they both came from another spa, but I can't remember where any way I got the older one she said she was married and her name was ya ya. $80 for 1 hour. Asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. Went with medium. Pretty good massage and on the flip in 10 minutes I was happy. Nothing else seemed to be offered. I enjoyed my massage. If I go back I might try soft.

WolfPack1290
08-30-22, 12:40
For those that are uninformed, is called Yasis Spa. Now listed on Google as Green Heatlh Spa. Spa 12x6 North Berkeley Blvd Suite H, next to Lowes.Since their number is unavailable now, how can I get up with them? Don't have alternate number and don't want to just go knocking on the door unless that's acceptable?

WolfPack1290
08-30-22, 14:21
Fairly new looking for some advice. If the place doesn't answer the phone, how do I go about booking an appointment. One place in particular in Goldsboro, Yucal. Getting mixed signals on if they offer HE. Send me PMs or reply with advice or tips. Much appreciated.

08-30-22, 19:21
Fairly new looking for some advice. If the place doesn't answer the phone, how do I go about booking an appointment. One place in particular in Goldsboro, Yucal. Getting mixed signals on if they offer HE. Send me PMs or reply with advice or tips. Much appreciated.Nothing is impossible but at Yucal it's almost impossible to get a HJ. The last two times I've been the massage was interrupted by the owner asking questions but really I think she was sending a message; I'm watching so no HJ. The doors are curtain so no privacy and my last visit the lady never asked me to flip. In the past they had workers providing a HJ but that was mainly at their old location before they moved to the current location.

08-30-22, 19:37
Since their number is unavailable now, how can I get up with them? Don't have alternate number and don't want to just go knocking on the door unless that's acceptable?You can try knocking and in the morning would be the best time. I'm not sure when there will be a new number. She is trying to be low key and for this reason I didn't mention the store's name in my post. A review, leads to new faces making appointments and some people get nervous and withdraw from the attention. Every store has it's own personality and not every store is motivated by making tons of money. Only the owner can provide the alternate number and it's an exchange of yours for hers.

TheBadGuy
08-31-22, 01:37
Thanks for the private messages, I try to share information as freely as possible to cut through the noise and the uninformed.

Again, the location is called Green Health Spa. Spa 12 x6 North Berkeley Blvd Suite H. If you Google the address for the Lowes go there and you'll see a side strip mall all the way on the left.

Yes you can get a HJ or assisted HJ at Yucal but it's not worth it. If people are not getting it then that's their experience. DYOR.

Daniel Johnson
08-31-22, 09:15
Thanks for the private messages, I try to share information as freely as possible to cut through the noise and the uninformed.

Again, the location is called Green Health Spa. Spa 12 x6 North Berkeley Blvd Suite H. If you Google the address for the Lowes go there and you'll see a side strip mall all the way on the left.

Yes you can get a HJ or assisted HJ at Yucal but it's not worth it. If people are not getting it then that's their experience. DYOR.They have been spooked once and responded with a name change and a phone number change. Keep spooking them and they are going away. Same as happened with Reflexology. Keep it low key with PM. Brick and Mortar locations can't stand the publicity.

TheBadGuy
09-01-22, 01:59
They have been spooked once and responded with a name change and a phone number change. Keep spooking them and they are going away. Same as happened with Reflexology. Keep it low key with PM. Brick and Mortar locations can't stand the publicity.Everyone who wants to know about these places knows about them and generally don't care, including uncle.

I don't care they are "spooked. " I couldn't care less. This board is to share information.

If she doesn't want customers then she can go away. Another will take her place. Good riddance.

Tall John
09-01-22, 05:29
This is a tough market with limited providers.

Some towns have already had strong LEO action (Cary / Gboro).

The recent shop closure had a competitor shut down by LEO.

The recent shop closure had already had LEO at their door before, and had previously shut down for months.

The recent shop closure had staff depart, perhaps b / c of LEO.

Surely, it is all bad news that gets a place like this shuttered and phone number off the hook.

If action B causes Action C to happen, then action B was wrong and should not have happened.

My more recent review of the place was discreet, had enough info for those that had been there and could read between the lines.

But for now, all bad news, as if my johnson wants to see more, the land of Seymour Johnson is not the place to go.

09-01-22, 20:07
The forum is about sharing information but members also have to understand the environment of where people live. There is a PM option to share information when needed. It's disheartening when anyone says they don't care if the only spot closes and they could care less if hobbyist would have to jack-off at home. The forum is also about building relationships that leads to more or better opportunities but certain comments are counterproductive.

TheBadGuy
09-01-22, 20:40
This is a tough market with limited providers.

Some towns have already had strong LEO action (Cary / Gboro).

Yasis Spa N. Berkely Blvd. had Reflexology S. Berkeley Blvd. shut down by LEO.

Yasis Spa N. Berkely Blvd. had already had LEO at their door before, and had previously shut down for months.

Yasis Spa N. Berkely Blvd. had staff depart, perhaps b / c of LEO.

Surely, it is all bad news that gets a place like Yasis Spa N. Berkely Blvd. shuttered and phone number off the hook.

If action B causes Action C to happen, then action B was wrong and should not have happened.

My more recent review of Yasis Spa N. Berkely Blvd. was discreet, had enough info for those that had been there and could read between the lines.

But for now, all bad news, as if my johnson wants to see more, Goldsboro, NC is not the place to go.

Fixed for those who don't want to deal with reading between the lines.

Glad to fix the it every time. Im here to share.

TheBadGuy
09-02-22, 15:18
This forum is about sharing information. Again, I do not care if shop owners don't like it. I don't care who doesn't like it.

If she wants to be spooked and close then so what? Another will replace her.

Dlkinkdl
09-04-22, 17:48
If yasis knew you and you have her number and not the shop one she will still see you. Be super unhappy when you mention massage but do it anyway.

Dlkinkdl
09-06-22, 11:45
Cindy is still by far my favorite. Rubbed one out right before I left. Got there for the hour. When she start working lower leg she goes up and grabs my boys a few times. I raise up and she starts working. Runs a finger over the hole and I give a thumbs up. Oil and eases it up to two fingers. Nails the p-spot and milks me like a damn cow. Hardest I've come after unloading 20 minutes before. Will not return for a month or so bc I know this will bring her too much attention.

Yokoono
09-07-22, 13:55
ROSE SPA in Jax is new and fills the bill for a very standard time. At $80 up front I think it's too expensive, but such is life with inflation. The gal who attended me was over 50 (looks younger) and has a decent body for a woman of her age. I didn't get any extras other than the standard finish.

Yes, Cindy is still the best (as mentioned below) and were I nearer Washington I'd be seeing her monthly. That's for certain.

I have spoken with the owner / operator of Yasis in Goldsboro and LEO is something that is currently feared. Not only that, you have spa owners reporting other spa owners out of spite so it's not exactly a good atmosphere out there.

DirtyCostello
09-09-22, 12:08
Anyone stopped into the EI location lately?

09-14-22, 21:07
Fairly new looking for some advice. If the place doesn't answer the phone, how do I go about booking an appointment. One place in particular in Goldsboro, Yucal. Getting mixed signals on if they offer HE. Send me PMs or reply with advice or tips. Much appreciated.

Nothing is impossible but at Yucal it's almost impossible to get a HJ. The last two times I've been the massage was interrupted by the owner asking questions but really I think she was sending a message; I'm watching so no HJ. The doors are curtain so no privacy and my last visit the lady never asked me to flip. In the past they had workers providing a HJ but that was mainly at their old location before they moved to the current location.Update: Recently paid them a visit. Saw two ladies but heard a third voice. Cash only and 60 for the hour. Same set-up inside with the curtain walls and a curtain door. Went before lunch and they were cooking something with a strong smell. There was another customer also there. As 11 am approached the place got busy and it was very distracting since the ladies do not have a quiet voice. A client entered and is told to come back later. After he leaves the ladies start talking and they cackle like a bunch of hens anticipating some corn kernels. Twice during my massage a lady pops her head in to the room to chat. Overall I was very annoyed with the noise and interruptions. The massage was just ok but there was a little tease. On the flip a DIY was offered. Overall, a meh experience but DIY is more then what has been offered in the recent past.

TheBadGuy
09-14-22, 21:49
Every experience for me and others who have shared privately has included a standard ending. Those that aren't getting it are doing something wrong.

DYOR, try to be clean and groomed that always helps.

FootballGuy919
09-15-22, 19:40
I will be traveling to Greenville in the coming months and was wondering if there was anywhere worth visiting. TIA.