12-31-99, 20:00

ThatGuy910
03-11-19, 19:59
Thank you A2 for changing the name!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention

A2

Nomad2424
03-20-19, 14:30
Can anyone tell me about the healing spa. After some deep research I've came to the conclusion that they might be a good spot to go. Just haven't tried it out or have had the time to go and go through the antics of figuring out.

RedBaron Daron
03-08-21, 07:25
As you fellas know, 90 percent of the women we visit use our help to supply a habit. Some do a good job at hiding this but it is there nonetheless and in time it will show itself. Recently two of my favorite UTR's passed from overdose. Even more likely a bad batch as low level dealers don't mind cutting product with all kinds of trash. Either way they are still gone. Both of them were good women, mothers with young children. But getting caught in the vicious cycle of drugs and the people it attracts proved to be too much. I am always happy when a girl breaks free of this vicious cycle and starts living a real life. Even though I could see their decline I still considered these two as friends. Friends that lost the fight too young. Very sad indeed.

RBD out.

SaltyDog2016
03-10-21, 13:14
As you fellas know, 90 percent of the women we visit use our help to supply a habit. Some do a good job at hiding this but it is there nonetheless and in time it will show itself. Recently two of my favorite UTR's passed from overdose. Even more likely a bad batch as low level dealers don't mind cutting product with all kinds of trash. Either way they are still gone. Both of them were good women, mothers with young children. But getting caught in the vicious cycle of drugs and the people it attracts proved to be too much. I am always happy when a girl breaks free of this vicious cycle and starts living a real life. Even though I could see their decline I still considered these two as friends. Friends that lost the fight too young. Very sad indeed.

RBD out.RBD, Sad indeed. It's becoming an all too common occurrence. This news article aired yesterday regarding this epidemic. Keep in mind fellas we are a stepping stone to support these addictions. Personally, I do all I can to filter out providers with such problems. Sometimes impossible as they are capable of hiding it so well. Be safe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=huSym9g8O8g

Salty.

Rizzo3927
03-10-21, 21:31
It is very sad to see some of these girls progress down the path of addiction. I had an ATF from New Bern that disappeared a few years ago. I just hope she finally went to rehab and got clean as apposed to the alternative.

Tall John
09-26-22, 15:34
ENC CL has a maid advertisement in household services, says she brings outfits and goes topless.

Any reports?

Does she clean the pipes?

RedBaron Daron
01-30-23, 10:52
Well boys its been a good run, I remember getting in this game over a decade ago and it has been a wild ride. I have enjoyed my time with women that absolutely checked all the boxes and passionately enjoyed our time together. But alas times are a changing. The last two years especially have been mostly dissappointing in terms of quality and attitude. To the point that I actually like holding onto my money. There are still a couple good ones out there but I am not in pursuit mode anymore. I have had a couple hit me up in the last month but I am tired of getting lured in by promises of a great time only to arrive to a woman that looks like she just crawled out of bed and in a big rush for some stupid reason, or on rare occasion simply to get ripped off.

Make no mistake, unlike other countries where women do this to provide for themselves or family, 99% of these women are addicts that are out of options. They are not your friends or someone you can depend on in any way, shape or form. As I often say you are just a dick with a wallet. They are going to do whatever it takes to knock that dick out of the way and get to that money.

I will continue to follow this board as I enjoy reading about your miscellaneous adventures and may even comment on occasion. But it looks like the Baron is taking his final flight off into the sunset.

RBD out, for good? Time will tell

JustAskHer
01-30-23, 12:10
Well boys its been a good run, I remember getting in this game over a decade ago and it has been a wild ride. I have enjoyed my time with women that absolutely checked all the boxes and passionately enjoyed our time together. But alas times are a changing. The last two years especially have been mostly dissappointing in terms of quality and attitude. To the point that I actually like holding onto my money. There are still a couple good ones out there but I am not in pursuit mode anymore. I have had a couple hit me up in the last month but I am tired of getting lured in by promises of a great time only to arrive to a woman that looks like she just crawled out of bed and in a big rush for some stupid reason, or on rare occasion simply to get ripped off.

Make no mistake, unlike other countries where women do this to provide for themselves or family, 99% of these women are addicts that are out of options. They are not your friends or someone you can depend on in any way, shape or form. As I often say you are just a dick with a wallet. They are going to do whatever it takes to knock that dick out of the way and get to that money.

I will continue to follow this board as I enjoy reading about your miscellaneous adventures and may even comment on occasion. But it looks like the Baron is taking his final flight off into the sunset.Agree but I will still keep some regulars. But I can't commit to retirement yet, maybe just a sabbatical. Take care brother, you know how to find me.

Daniel Johnson
01-31-23, 01:13
ENC CL has a maid advertisement in household services, says she brings outfits and goes topless.

Any reports?

Does she clean the pipes?Engaged her with several back and forth emails a month ago. She seemed pretty pissed off at the suggestion that her advertised menu might broaden in person. She did engage, so that does suggest a possibility. Maybe she was just cautious. Her living situation doesn't allow for watching her clean her place. If I was in the position to have her clean my place, I'd probably give it a try.

FatSo543
02-28-23, 21:05

I will continue to follow this board as I enjoy reading about your miscellaneous adventures and may even comment on occasion. But it looks like the Baron is taking his final flight off into the sunset.

RBD out, for good? Time will tellYou the man RBD, we will miss you, the forum won't be the same.

RobertF30
03-09-23, 00:28

RBD out, for good? Time will tellThanks for everything RBD. Take care.

JJacks420
09-15-23, 12:03
Engaged her with several back and forth emails a month ago. She seemed pretty pissed off at the suggestion that her advertised menu might broaden in person. She did engage, so that does suggest a possibility. Maybe she was just cautious. Her living situation doesn't allow for watching her clean her place. If I was in the position to have her clean my place, I'd probably give it a try.Curious if anyone else has engaged with her too. She's consistently posting on CL advertising. Asked if it was ok if I service myself while she was cleaning and she said what I do while she cleans is up to me. Not sure if that means more could potentially be on the table or not. Very tempted to take the plunge.