PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bonneville
01-14-16, 13:24
I guess this needs a start. I was passing through on a Parkway trip and stopped in Boone. Went to local bar / restaurant on main drag, forget the name, and sat at a table and ordered a steak and beer. Place was pretty busy, college town and all. While waiting a chubby brunette asked if she could sit with me. I said sure, traveling alone it seemed entertaining. We chatted, my food came, I ate seemed totally normal in an abnormal way if you know what I mean. As I was leaving, she started to follow me out and a guy intercepted me and asked, 'what do you think?' 'what do you want?' nodding in her direction. It was obvious he meant 'what do I want. From her' I replied 'nothing' and went on my way. Should have probably asked for details but I really didn't want anything from her. True and surreal and I that is my one and only story about Boone.

BtrCalsal
01-20-16, 16:54
I guess this needs a start. I was passing through on a Parkway trip and stopped in Boone. Went to local bar / restaurant on main drag, forget the name, and sat at a table and ordered a steak and beer. Place was pretty busy, college town and all. While waiting a chubby brunette asked if she could sit with me. I said sure, traveling alone it seemed entertaining. We chatted, my food came, I ate seemed totally normal in an abnormal way if you know what I mean. As I was leaving, she started to follow me out and a guy intercepted me and asked, 'what do you think?' 'what do you want?' nodding in her direction. It was obvious he meant 'what do I want. From her' I replied 'nothing' and went on my way. Should have probably asked for details but I really didn't want anything from her. True and surreal and I that is my one and only story about Boone.Weird. I wish that would happen to me! But I'd probably be a little leary anyway.

Mike Stud
01-20-16, 23:06
Speaking of Boone. Does anyone know of anything at all for fun around these parts. Just moved here and having trouble finding fun. Let me know of PM if need be.

Baja 910
03-03-16, 08:59
Mike, have you found anything? I come to Boone on business often and it just seems like it would be a great place being a college town.

Anyone?

Speaking of Boone. Does anyone know of anything at all for fun around these parts. Just moved here and having trouble finding fun. Let me know of PM if need be.

Coast To Peaks
03-03-16, 10:57
Mike, have you found anything? I come to Boone on business often and it just seems like it would be a great place being a college town.

Anyone?Saw your post and thought I would respond as I get to Boone and West Jefferson on business but spend more of my time in the Asheville area.

I located several UTR types in Boone thru Craigslist. Good experiences (college types). Made several contacts thru BP without dream fullfillment due to exorbitant donation requests.

Good luck and be safe!

Baja 910
03-03-16, 15:06
Coast to Peaks. Thanks for the response.

Saw your post and thought I would respond as I get to Boone and West Jefferson on business but spend more of my time in the Asheville area.

I located several UTR types in Boone thru Craigslist. Good experiences (college types). Made several contacts thru BP without dream fullfillment due to exorbitant donation requests.

Good luck and be safe!

Ruavol2
04-28-16, 00:59
Mike Stud your best bet for fun is to go get a pruner and walk up the mountains and prune a few Christmas Trees.

No just kidding. I found a few on SA. But apparently the girls in Boone think their honey pots are gold plated and maybe they are but I did not partake.

I don't know about you but even the sugar babies expect 1400 to 2000 up front to get started then you have to work around their busy schedule at school their waitressing job and their actual boyfriend.

Who they Fxxx for real and then you get the scraps for that price. Honestly I am ashamed of my home state. Better pickings at a BBQ. With slaw and Tater Salad.

Anywho I have wanted to partake but until the honeypots come down in price I aint buying. Equivalent to the price of oil at 1500.00 per barrel. And I am not sure if the dipstick gets wet or not.

There was one who was 38 and a pill popper and screwed like a world champion but she just got engaged to a dude so she is out. She was reasonable and fun but gone now. An SA girl.

Goodluck. Might want to cross the mountains Honeypots not as over priced in TN.

PhilMeUp22
01-19-24, 10:42
Back in the day when CL allowed sx ads I came upon the most beautiful young girl in her 1st year at college, we had a great sbsd relationship over a yr period and usually met in another NC town where she must have lived when not in school, does anyone have similar memories of the CL years? She mentioned a few friend also met guys from school.

LuccaMac
01-22-24, 11:18
Boone seems regulated by LE but a few in the Hickory area come up from time to time and work out of hotels. Check out the Hickory section.

LM.