PDA

View Full Version : Stupid shit in St Louis

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Turbodood
05-20-16, 17:51
A few days ago, one of my ATF's contacted me and explained that she was under the radar and wouldn't be advertising any more.

From what I could tell, she hasn't advertised in over a year. Claims to have a day job now. She is willing to do Outcalls to my house but would no longer be meeting in hotels.

I have always been reluctant to have providers visit me in my home but I'm considering taking a chance on this one. For those of you who have seen providers in your home, did you regret doing so?

Kemo.Well.

Be sure to hide your keys to everything, wallet, check book, ss card and numbers, bank statements, any gold or jewelry, and um. Basically anything of value or that can be used for identity theft, and you should be fine. .

Downyonder
05-20-16, 18:47
My experience is the opposite. I have never had a problem, and the girls tend to know not to do anything suspicious.

But I live in a loft downtown and there are security cameras, so I'm very comfortable. Obviously I do not let them out of sight except for the bathroom. Not much to take in there. But overall it works well. Even with SWs. That way I'm not nervous about LEO.Just cause you've never had a problem doesn't mean you won't in the future.

Kemo Sabe
05-20-16, 19:46
Well.

Be sure to hide your keys to everything, wallet, check book, ss card and numbers, bank statements, any gold or jewelry, and um. Basically anything of value or that can be used for identity theft, and you should be fine. .Good points Turbodood! I'm more concerned about her showing up at my house without notice when friends or family might be visiting. Plus I'm sure my neighbors will see her coming and leaving. Except for being able to bang her in my own bed or on the back porch, I can't see any real advantage to meeting her at home. The few dollars I save on a hotel room seem insignificant compared to the potential drama I could be exposing myself to at home. I checked her criminal record and only found one minor motor vehicle incident.

To answer JohnnyRue's question, she didn't want to spend the money on a hotel room for one client. She is looking for a sugar daddy type of arrangement.

Recapacitar
05-21-16, 09:35
A few days ago, one of my ATF's contacted me and explained that she was under the radar and wouldn't be advertising any more.

From what I could tell, she hasn't advertised in over a year. Claims to have a day job now. She is willing to do Outcalls to my house but would no longer be meeting in hotels.

I have always been reluctant to have providers visit me in my home but I'm considering taking a chance on this one. For those of you who have seen providers in your home, did you regret doing so?

Kemo.Hey Kemo! The guys have very valid points. Keep your valuables hidden. Family pics should be out of site. I've done it before and you just have to be very selective. If you already know the girl well and have a good feel for her then the experience should be good. I just wouldn't make a habit of it. Honestly, it might just be simpler to rent a hour motel room and meet there. Good luck.

Turbodood
05-21-16, 10:54
Good points Turbodood! I'm more concerned about her showing up at my house without notice when friends or family might be visiting. Plus I'm sure my neighbors will see her coming and leaving. Except for being able to bang her in my own bed or on the back porch, I can't see any real advantage to meeting her at home. The few dollars I save on a hotel room seem insignificant compared to the potential drama I could be exposing myself to at home. I checked her criminal record and only found one minor motor vehicle incident.

To answer JohnnyRue's question, she didn't want to spend the money on a hotel room for one client. She is looking for a sugar daddy type of arrangement.OR, when she returns unannounced to load up the air compressor out of your garage, or the 4 K tv she's been wanting with her bf and his pick em up truck. LOL Of course this all applies to anyone and everyone. Trust no one. Ever. I grew up in a community where we left the keys in the car, in case one of the neighbors needed it. We never locked the doors at home, and your word was your bond, and handshakes to seal a deal were a binding agreement. It was a bit of culture shock moving to an area where morals and integrity no longer exist. I now lock my car when I go in to the gas station to pay for my gas and get everything in writing now.

Wyghost
05-21-16, 13:59

Kemo.Sometimes it gets hard to even trust family members, you never know what is really going on in their lives and what it has done to their mind. Same with bringing a woman to you house, things maybe good today and gone tomorrow, when I say gone I mean their way of thinking and acting and your tv stereo and anything of value.

About 20 yrs ago a judges daughter cleaned my house and took care of me on the side, she met the man of her life, and change her life and took many of my personal things that could never be replace and never have. But the judge gave her a place to stay for a year. Rent free and no key to get out.

Just think about life changing situations, yours and hers.

Kemo Sabe
05-21-16, 20:47
Hey Kemo! The guys have very valid points. Keep your valuables hidden. Family pics should be out of site. I've done it before and you just have to be very selective. If you already know the girl well and have a good feel for her then the experience should be good. I just wouldn't make a habit of it. Honestly, it might just be simpler to rent a hour motel room and meet there. Good luck.Guys.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. I don't think that I will be seeing this girl at my house.

Kemo.

Bitch1
05-22-16, 02:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Kemo Sabe
05-22-16, 10:11
Remember Kelsey from Backpage?

I just learned from an LE website's missing teen report that Kelsey was not legal a few years ago when she first advertised on Backpage. A few mongers posted about their experiences. Just be glad that you were not caught having sex with Kelsey when she was underage. Be careful when seeing the young providers!

Kemo

NewbieHobbyGuy
05-22-16, 10:52
I totally agree, there is a well reviewed girl on RTP that advertises as Madison and 19, but her fb says she just started high school last year. Eek!

I just learned from an LE website's missing teen report that Kelsey was not legal a few years ago when she first advertised on Backpage. A few mongers posted about their experiences. Just be glad that you were not caught having sex with Kelsey when she was underage. Be careful when seeing the young providers!

Kemo.

STLguy1980
05-22-16, 12:16

KemoI remember her and remember thinking that she looked young but since I haven't seen BP girls in a while, I am happy to say I do not have this hanging over my head.

STLguy1980
05-22-16, 12:18
Guys.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. I don't think that I will be seeing this girl at my house.

Kemo.If you have any bad feelings about inviting someone over, don't. I have had one girl at my place that ended up thinking afterwards, that I should not have invited her in, but since she was only here for about 30 min and she was with me the entire time, I knew she didn't take anything. Also, since I picked her up and brought her back to my place, there was almost no way she knew how to get to my place since she spend the ride back giving me a BJ and not seeing the way here.

Sarcasticles
05-22-16, 17:12
I think we need to offer some consulting to the ladies on Backpage. Hear me out.

Most of us, the guys with disposable cash, are at least 40, etc. Why do these ladies think making videos of themselves shaking their ass to rap music is going to be a good marketing strategy? I don't expect them do sound like doctoral candidates but damn. Those vids are too ghetto to get me interested. Am I the only one?

Kemo Sabe
05-22-16, 17:32
If you have any bad feelings about inviting someone over, don't. I have had one girl at my place that ended up thinking afterwards, that I should not have invited her in, but since she was only here for about 30 min and she was with me the entire time, I knew she didn't take anything. Also, since I picked her up and brought her back to my place, there was almost no way she knew how to get to my place since she spend the ride back giving me a BJ and not seeing the way here.Actually it would be pretty easy to find your house. If she was using an iPhone with the "Find my phone" or "Find my Friends" apps running on the phone. These apps report the map position of the users phone and iPads too. The phones position could be viewed on a web page or another phone. Just imagine the possibilities!

STLguy1980
05-22-16, 18:35
Actually it would be pretty easy to find your house. If she was using an iPhone with the "Find my phone" or "Find my Friends" apps running on the phone. These apps report the map position of the users phone and iPads too. The phones position could be viewed on a web page or another phone. Just imagine the possibilities!I suppose it is lucky that 85% of these girls barely have working phones or always 'need minutes'. Most of the girls I let come to my place are ones that I have met on SA and have been able to find them on FB and determine if they are a risk or not. I would never let a SW come to my place. Even the ones I trust to come over, I put anything with my name out of site and any valuables that they could easily put in a purse away. Also, I hardly ever leave them alone in my place, only when they are in the bathroom since they are not here to scout the place, they are here to work.

I am happy that I have not had the robbery or risky encounters most of you seem to have had. I guess listening to my spidey-senses has kept me pretty safe.

STLguy1980
05-22-16, 18:39
You know, some times this board is the perfect example of something people have been saying about the Internet. If you want to find the answer to something, never ask for help, always post the wrong way to do it. People never want to help but they do love correcting people when they are doing it wrong.

Kemo Sabe
05-23-16, 00:43
I think we need to offer some consulting to the ladies on Backpage. Hear me out.

Most of us, the guys with disposable cash, are at least 40, etc. Why do these ladies think making videos of themselves shaking their ass to rap music is going to be a good marketing strategy? I don't expect them do sound like doctoral candidates but damn. Those vids are too ghetto to get me interested. Am I the only one?What if we just send text messages to these girls to let them know that the music they are using does not appeal to the men likely to be their customers. Actually most of these videos would not spark my interest even without the ghetto sound tracks.

Member #5201
05-23-16, 10:14
You know, some times this board is the perfect example of something people have been saying about the Internet. If you want to find the answer to something, never ask for help, always post the wrong way to do it. People never want to help but they do love correcting people when they are doing it wrong.I totally agree. I said this same thing over on another b board and was reamed pretty good. And most of the time, you'll spend less energy just answering the question than correcting and complaining.

DirtyDuke
05-23-16, 10:49
Had to check this out to verify if it was true. Her info is easy enough to track down but she's not in high school. Her FB does say she started high school last year but if you dig a little deeper you'll see that that's just bad info. She's out of highschool by a few years and, presumably, of age -- pretty safe assumption that she's not a genius who graduated early and does this as side work while doing Nobel Prize research.

I totally agree, there is a well reviewed girl on RTP that advertises as Madison and 19, but her fb says she just started high school last year. Eek!

Illinois
05-24-16, 12:04
Had to check this out to verify if it was true. Her info is easy enough to track down but she's not in high school. Her FB does say she started high school last year but if you dig a little deeper you'll see that that's just bad info. She's out of highschool by a few years and, presumably, of age -- pretty safe assumption that she's not a genius who graduated early and does this as side work while doing Nobel Prize research.I saw her once. She is in my top 3 for sure. She just turned 21.

QueNine
05-24-16, 18:12
I saw her once. She is in my top 3 for sure. She just turned 21.Is this the one that goes by Madison Baby on RTP?

Illinois
05-24-16, 19:48
Is this the one that goes by Madison Baby on RTP?Yes, and she is an absolute doll! Hard to schedule but worth the effort.

Wyghost
05-27-16, 23:03
Well it looks like I will come to town for a weenie roast. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Take Care and have fun.

Turbodood
05-28-16, 13:39
I suppose it is lucky that 85% of these girls barely have working phones or always 'need minutes'. Most of the girls I let come to my place are ones that I have met on SA and have been able to find them on FB and determine if they are a risk or not. I would never let a SW come to my place. Even the ones I trust to come over, I put anything with my name out of site and any valuables that they could easily put in a purse away. Also, I hardly ever leave them alone in my place, only when they are in the bathroom since they are not here to scout the place, they are here to work. I am happy that I have not had the robbery or risky encounters most of you seem to have had. I guess listening to my spidey-senses has kept me pretty safe.

And yet, even in the bathroom, they go through any meds you might have and steal them. This is also not limited to the girls. I used to work with a guy that headed for the medicine cabinet in every home we went to. If they think they can either get high on them, or can sell them, they are gone. (I forgot about this) I usually have 20-30.00 worth of quarters on my desk, and I have even had one that could grab a handful of quarters without losing her stride or making a sound while walking through my home.

STLguy1980
05-28-16, 17:24
And yet, even in the bathroom, they go through any meds you might have and steal them. This is also not limited to the girls. I used to work with a guy that headed for the medicine cabinet in every home we went to. If they think they can either get high on them, or can sell them, they are gone. (I forgot about this) I usually have 20-30.00 worth of quarters on my desk, and I have even had one that could grab a handful of quarters without losing her stride or making a sound while walking through my home.I hide any meds in my house, mainly because the bottles have my name on them. I have had a couple tell me my apartment looks like a hotel room it is so clean. I don't tell them it is because I don't trust them with anything not bolted down or too big to put in their purse.

I will say this, last year I had a girl from WYP, that had been to my place 5-6 times before, come over one night and she went right to the bathroom because it 'was a long drive' to my place. When she came out she had taken her shoes and socks off, and was in there for a while. I asked her to leave immediately and when she asked why, I told her it was because I know that she had been shooting up (between her toes) while in the bathroom and I didn't want that shit anywhere near me or my place. I have not seen that girl since that time but according to her FB page she is doing well. Hopefully she got help but that is another reason I don't leave them alone in my place.

Kemo Sabe
05-28-16, 21:59
What would you do if a prostitute died in your home? This happened to a hobbyist on the East Coast about ten to fifteen years ago. The man lost his business and served some jail time.

http://articles.philly.com/2005-12-28/news/25421869_1_murder-charge-ashley-burg-indictment
http://articles.philly.com/2005-09-15/news/25429033_1_cocaine-overdose-cocaine-poisoning-ashley-burg

I would imagine that the 911 call would be a little awkward when the police asks for the womans full name or her home address. In most cases you wouldn't have a clue.

Wyghost
05-29-16, 08:14
What would you do if a prostitute died in your home? This happened to a hobbyist on the East Coast about ten to fifteen years ago. The man lost his business and served some jail time.

http://articles.philly.com/2005-12-28/news/25421869_1_murder-charge-ashley-burg-indictment
http://articles.philly.com/2005-09-15/news/25429033_1_cocaine-overdose-cocaine-poisoning-ashley-burg

I would imagine that the 911 call would be a little awkward when the police asks for the womans full name or her home address. In most cases you wouldn't have a clue.Her last name is walker and she lives at the corner of Bates and Grand.

Turbodood
05-30-16, 12:44

I would imagine that the 911 call would be a little awkward when the police asks for the womans full name or her home address. In most cases you wouldn't have a clue.This is truly a sad situation for everyone involved. One person dead, and others lives ruined forever. If someone happens to OD on something, people tend to dump their bodies, rather than call for help out of fear of prosecution. Cases like this are exactly why good Samaritan laws are passed. It gives immunity and freedom from a lawsuit or legal action from trying to help in an emergency situation. If I am not mistaken, Missouri recently changed the good Samaritan laws, to prevent prosecution if someone happens to OD in their presence, and they try to get help. Rather than to just help get rid the body after the fact. In most cases, they can be saved if they get proper medical treatment in time. (or just needs some type of assistance such as the Heimlich maneuver).

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/drug-overdose-immunity-good-samaritan-laws.aspx

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2013/03/19/heroin-bill-seeks-immunity-for-overdose-calls-youre-weighing-a-conviction-versus-a-life

As in anything, check your local laws.

Illinois
06-06-16, 13:19
Don't know where to put this, so I guess I'll go with here. Put my feelers out to a few girls yesterday to try and schedule some late night fun. Most fell through. But one did not and I have seen her once before. Had spidey senses going off for two reasons. The first is because there were good amounts of time between our texts. I don't know why but it gave me a weird vibe. The second is because I told her I wanted a half hour. She said cool and asked how much I have. I said we would talk about it. She refused to give me her room number until I said how much I had. I turned around and went home. I'm guessing I did the right thing. I can see how guys can get themselves into trouble. It was extremely hard for me to give up and go home empty handed (no pun intended.).

An349
06-06-16, 16:46
Don't know where to put this, so I guess I'll go with here. Put my feelers out to a few girls yesterday to try and schedule some late night fun. Most fell through. But one did not and I have seen her once before. Had spidey senses going off for two reasons. The first is because there were good amounts of time between our texts. I don't know why but it gave me a weird vibe. The second is because I told her I wanted a half hour. She said cool and asked how much I have. I said we would talk about it. She refused to give me her room number until I said how much I had. I turned around and went home. I'm guessing I did the right thing. I can see how guys can get themselves into trouble. It was extremely hard for me to give up and go home empty handed (no pun intended.).I think you did the right thing, and it brings up a good point that I had not thought of. If you've seen a girl before, you can easily let your guard down. But if she got nabbed and LE has her phone, all they need is for you to say / text what you want and how much, and when you walk in the room they have enough to take you downtown. Maybe she was just being weird, but when in doubt I say walk away to play another day.

CardMan1014
06-08-16, 01:23
Don't know where to put this, so I guess I'll go with here. Put my feelers out to a few girls yesterday to try and schedule some late night fun. Most fell through. But one did not and I have seen her once before. Had spidey senses going off for two reasons. The first is because there were good amounts of time between our texts. I don't know why but it gave me a weird vibe. The second is because I told her I wanted a half hour. She said cool and asked how much I have. I said we would talk about it. She refused to give me her room number until I said how much I had. I turned around and went home. I'm guessing I did the right thing. I can see how guys can get themselves into trouble. It was extremely hard for me to give up and go home empty handed (no pun intended.).What was her name?

Illinois
06-08-16, 04:36
What was her name?Megan is her name.

Member #1992
06-12-16, 22:51
Jenna, located in Illinois anyone tried yet?Where did you find her.

QueNine
06-15-16, 13:43
I was recently traveleling and looking through USAG for the city I was in. Came across this week no and wanted to share. This dude is pretty awesoneawesome. https://youtu.be/gwYBshAScmE.

P.S. This is for A2. Can I please be lifted off my moderation? It's been almost a year. Thank you!

Depends, have you learned to play well with others, specifically guys you think are assholes?

In other words have you figured out the "Ignore Function?"

A2

EddieBoy1
06-15-16, 19:27
I was recently traveleling and looking through USAG for the city I was in. Came across this week no and wanted to share. This dude is pretty awesoneawesome. https://youtu.be/gwYBshAScmE.

P.S. This is for A2. Can I please be lifted off my moderation? It's been almost a year. Thank you!

Depends, have you learned to play well with others, specifically guys you think are assholes?

A2Thank You. Been times that would have saved me a ton of $$.

QueNine
06-15-16, 20:50

A2I haven't said a word to him or about him in a year.

Send me a PM

A2

Recapacitar
06-19-16, 21:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Seriously? You post exactly the same thing disguised as a question and think this won't happen?

A2

EddieBoy1
06-21-16, 14:53
Just wondering how many feel ads like this could be a set up? 420 F / Greek / New In Town - 3 Red Flags for me -.

New in Town ((Petite & Beautiful!!)) - Upscale Companion. INCALLS & OUTCALLS - 24.

Turbodood
06-21-16, 17:09
Just wondering how many feel ads like this could be a set up? 420 F / Greek / New In Town - 3 Red Flags for me -.

New in Town ((Petite & Beautiful!!)) - Upscale Companion. INCALLS & OUTCALLS - 24.Red flags for me too brother! I have seen other ads supposedly from party (p4 p) girls asking for you out of the blue to email them a a picture of your "party supplies", clear face pic, your address, your phone number, and some specify which municipality you should live in too because you must host. To some anonymous TOTAL stranger, over the internet. You might as well email them a close up pic of the word "stupid" that has to be glowing in neon orange and flashing across your forehead. LOL.

Some like naturally aspirated, but I'd rather be blown. TD

Illinois
06-23-16, 13:03
Just making everyone aware. Is st louis getting hot right now?

http://fox2now.com/2016/06/22/snapping-a-picture-of-your-hotel-room-could-help-stop-human-trafficking/

Recapacitar
06-23-16, 15:46
Red flags for me too brother! I have seen other ads supposedly from party (p4 p) girls asking for you out of the blue to email them a a picture of your "party supplies", clear face pic, your address, your phone number, and some specify which municipality you should live in too because you must host. To some anonymous TOTAL stranger, over the internet. You might as well email them a close up pic of the word "stupid" that has to be glowing in neon orange and flashing across your forehead. LOL.

Some like naturally aspirated, but I'd rather be blown. TDBe careful gentlemen. Not trying to discourage you, but sh at t is getting crazy. As another monger put it, it's an election year.

Bill Bradsky
06-23-16, 18:42

http://fox2now.com/2016/06/22/snapping-a-picture-of-your-hotel-room-could-help-stop-human-trafficking/Most of the working girls seem to be on to that hotel room background App and are careful to shoot a pic on a white wall or some other generic scene that can't be identified. At least they should be now. The do-gooder mommies just can't stand the fact that these women are getting a lot more sex than they are.

EddieBoy1
06-23-16, 23:04

http://fox2now.com/2016/06/22/snapping-a-picture-of-your-hotel-room-could-help-stop-human-trafficking/That would make my day. Wondering if there are any Stratford Inn Pics on that app? Or Jasmine Huda Pic Playing Sand Volley Ball. Halter Top. Those hot Volley ball shorts that leave nothing to the imagination. Big Ratings for Fox2.

Illinois
06-25-16, 11:53
Here is a cool little documentary about a black strip club in atlanta. This place is like the pink slip on steroids! Blunts, bottles, and fat ass. I love this type of atmosphere, which is why I like going to the slip. It's not for everyone, but I sure love it. But, I also love hip hop music. So, check out this documentary, it's pretty entertaining.

https://youtu.be/-RfRclWgIOg

Fluffhead1977
06-25-16, 13:53
That would make my day. Wondering if there are any Stratford Inn Pics on that app? Or Jasmine Huda Pic Playing Sand Volley Ball. Halter Top. Those hot Volley ball shorts that leave nothing to the imagination. Big Ratings for Fox2.Ahh yes, Jasmine Huda!! Speaking of, it would be really nice to get an Indian provider come through this town. As far as this app is concerned, I'm not worried about this targeting regular escorting--I think they are legitimately focused on stopping trafficking and underage girls, which I think is great. And you should be very leery of any girl who does not appear to be mid-20's or so. I was corresponding with a "21 year old" girl over email, which led me to her Facebook page showing she was only 17--no way am I getting mixed up in that.

Bill Bradsky
07-07-16, 11:04
What used to be a fantastic resource for checking photos posted on BP and CL has turned into nothing but garbage. In the past you could search a photo and find out the source and any place it was used on the web, including every ad it was ever used in on BP or anywhere else. Now a search just turns up results like "girl" or "underwear" or some spam site. I guess the do-gooders got to them after they realized how great it was for finding real WGs. Another reason to hate Google.

Illinois
07-07-16, 20:26
This is the first ad I have seen like this. I thought there would be more out there. If this gal is real I wouldn't mind looking at some other guys wanker in order to dip my wick in her! LOL.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3-some-mfm/21474873

Jeffc 574
07-13-16, 12:38
What used to be a fantastic resource for checking photos posted on BP and CL has turned into nothing but garbage. In the past you could search a photo and find out the source and any place it was used on the web, including every ad it was ever used in on BP or anywhere else. Now a search just turns up results like "girl" or "underwear" or some spam site. I guess the do-gooders got to them after they realized how great it was for finding real WGs. Another reason to hate Google.The results are now below the most likely results instead of above. Or, from the Google POV, you need to scroll over the advertising content before you get your results.

Wyghost
07-14-16, 23:18
Babe Ruth was crazy about prostitutes and loved frequenting brothels. Prostitutes, unlike most women who threw themselves at him, wanted nothing but money and were much less complicated for the star. Often during his career, St. Louis fans would be "touched" by the Babe as he would say he frequented "The House of the Good Shepherd. " Most assumed, given he was Catholic, he was going to church. Little did they know, "The House of the Good Shepherd" was a brothel in St. Louis.

Illinois
07-14-16, 23:31
Babe Ruth was crazy about prostitutes and loved frequenting brothels. Prostitutes, unlike most women who threw themselves at him, wanted nothing but money and were much less complicated for the star. Often during his career, St. Louis fans would be "touched" by the Babe as he would say he frequented "The House of the Good Shepherd. " Most assumed, given he was Catholic, he was going to church. Little did they know, "The House of the Good Shepherd" was a brothel in St. Louis.Cool report, history is fascinating!

Jasxbc
07-16-16, 00:13
The results are now below the most likely results instead of above. Or, from the Google POV, you need to scroll over the advertising content before you get your results.Use www.tineye.com Best free web search of all pics, you'll find what you are looking for, no ads.

Wyghost
07-16-16, 11:47
Yes I have done my part helping newbies, as long long ago in a different century I was a newbie, but come on men, not a single post and wanting me to PM you info about a friend and help you get set up with her will never happen. I even have a working brain for being an old man.

Hope you understand, because I understand. I would like to help more, but would you send money and prepay for a girl you have never read a review about, or never met before, I would hope not.

I would like to help, and do quite often, post reports, ask questions, and give out info, but only to those that also help and post reports.

Looking for a fun time in the Lou this next week.

Illinois
07-16-16, 15:39
I am going to Vegas soon, so I spent some time checking out their page. There is an entire section on providers who offer BBFSCIP. So, are these guys / gals plain stupid, or are stds a lot harder to catch than we all think? I just don't understand it. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11166-Bareback-Beauties

Wyghost
07-16-16, 16:16
I am going to Vegas soon, so I spent some time checking out their page. There is an entire section on providers who offer BBFSCIP. So, are these guys / gals plain stupid, or are stds a lot harder to catch than we all think? I just don't understand it. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11166-Bareback-BeautiesVegas is a gamble, and they believe what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Jamesj
07-16-16, 20:38
I am going to Vegas soon, so I spent some time checking out their page. There is an entire section on providers who offer BBFSCIP. So, are these guys / gals plain stupid, or are stds a lot harder to catch than we all think? I just don't understand it. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11166-Bareback-BeautiesWas there 4th of July weekend.

Lots of good looking chicks offering any thing you want on menu, all BARE. A few even offering A T M!

Did not partake as had SO (dang). However Bare Back is a big NO NO in my book.

Be safe, think with the BIG head.

JAMESJ.

Recapacitar
07-16-16, 21:04
I am going to Vegas soon, so I spent some time checking out their page. There is an entire section on providers who offer BBFSCIP. So, are these guys / gals plain stupid, or are stds a lot harder to catch than we all think? I just don't understand it. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11166-Bareback-BeautiesThere are just a lot of crazy fuckers and we have a crap load of them here too. These dudes daily bombard these girls with questions about BBFS. And they try to play mind games on these girls to do it. They feed off their weakness and ignorance like maggots on a pile of diarrhea. Girls have shown me the text messages over the years. It's ridiculous!

Buster Hymen
07-16-16, 23:50
I am going to Vegas soon, so I spent some time checking out their page. There is an entire section on providers who offer BBFSCIP. So, are these guys / gals plain stupid, or are stds a lot harder to catch than we all think? I just don't understand it. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11166-Bareback-BeautiesThere are valid reasons for guys going BB, besides the fact it feels better. One important reason, some guys (like me) find it hard (or impossible) to fire off a load wearing a condom. I am pushing retirement age, and while I don't want to catch an STD, I am not worried about transferring it to a significant other because I don't have one. In the last few years, I have fucked hundreds of girls BB and have not caught anything. I almost never get a BBBJ, because if you read this forum enough, you will find tons of guys who have caught an STD via BBBJ. The reason for this is simple, a typical worker will do like 5 times the number of BJ's vs FS, and a lot of guys / girls do BBBJ's, so it is likely that the typical girl is more likely to give you something via her mouth versus her pussy. I always wash up immediately afterward and piss too, and always use lube as it dilutes the nasties.

I am not being cavalier about this, chances are I will catch something someday. The worst fear is HIV, but if you look at the statistics, there is a 1 in 3,200 chance of a cut guy catching it from an HIV positive girl via normal intercourse.

I am fixed also, so there is no chance of any little Busters running around.

And if you think that the provider you are fucking doesn't go bareback, think again. On my last trip to St Louis, I fucked a half-dozen girls, and every one of them willingly went BB without batting an eye or asking for upcharge. I am finding about a 95% willingness rate with SW's, and about 75% with BP girls.

Just FYI, BB sex is NOT as easy to find in Vegas! My last trip there, most of the SW's wouldn't do BB, and I didn't bother with casino girls as none of them will. So don't think Vegas is some hot bed of BB activity, it is not. St Louis is far easier to find BB action!

FloydLeukins
07-17-16, 09:40
There are valid reasons for guys going BB, besides the fact it feels better. One important reason, some guys (like me) find it hard (or impossible) to fire off a load wearing a condom. I am pushing retirement age, and while I don't want to catch an STD, I am not worried about transferring it to a significant other because I don't have one. In the last few years, I have fucked hundreds of girls BB and have not caught anything. I almost never get a BBBJ, because if you read this forum enough, you will find tons of guys who have caught an STD via BBBJ. The reason for this is simple, a typical worker will do like 5 times the number of BJ's vs FS, and a lot of guys / girls do BBBJ's, so it is likely that the typical girl is more likely to give you something via her mouth versus her pussy. I always wash up immediately afterward and piss too, and always use lube as it dilutes the nasties.

I am not being cavalier about this, chances are I will catch something someday. The worst fear is HIV, but if you look at the statistics, there is a 1 in 3,200 chance of a cut guy catching it from an HIV positive girl via normal intercourse.

And if you think that the provider you are fucking doesn't go bareback, think again. On my last trip to St Louis, I fucked a half-dozen girls, and every one of them willingly went BB without batting an eye or asking for upcharge. I am finding about a 95% willingness rate with SW's, and about 75% with BP girls.

Just FYI, BB sex is NOT as easy to find in Vegas! My last trip there, most of the SW's wouldn't do BB, and I didn't bother with casino girls as none of them will. So don't think Vegas is some hot bed of BB activity, it is not. St Louis is far easier to find BB action!This is some scary shit, on many levels. I agree that it is more prevalent now; BP girls, SA and WYP girls, even at the strip club -BBFS offers / attempts without batting an eye. Guess I look clean. I am amazed at how many girls want to bring up std test results as a reason they can go BB. Sure that tells me you weren't hiv positive 3 months ago, but what have you done since? BB is Russian roulette with your dick; eventually there will be one in the chamber. Be safe everybody.

Recapacitar
07-17-16, 12:43
There are valid reasons for guys going BB, besides the fact it feels better. One important reason, some guys (like me) find it hard (or impossible) to fire off a load wearing a condom. I am pushing retirement age, and while I don't want to catch an STD, I am not worried about transferring it to a significant other because I don't have one. In the last few years, I have fucked hundreds of girls BB and have not caught anything. I almost never get a BBBJ, because if you read this forum enough, you will find tons of guys who have caught an STD via BBBJ. The reason for this is simple, a typical worker will do like 5 times the number of BJ's vs FS, and a lot of guys / girls do BBBJ's, so it is likely that the typical girl is more likely to give you something via her mouth versus her pussy. I always wash up immediately afterward and piss too, and always use lube as it dilutes the nasties.

Just FYI, BB sex is NOT as easy to find in Vegas! My last trip there, most of the SW's wouldn't do BB, and I didn't bother with casino girls as none of them will. So don't think Vegas is some hot bed of BB activity, it is not. St Louis is far easier to find BB action!In the hobby, there is never a valid reason for BBFS. Never. The only time it's ok is if the chick is your wife, your girlfriend or you're in an tight arrangement where the only player is you or perhaps some other dude that you personally know. Any time the community is sharing a girl, it's just too dangerous to do BBFS. This is why it's publicly discouraged. This is why a girl known to do that will lose most of her business because the last thing a serious monger wants to do it take herpes, syphilis or hiv back to his S. O and family or spread that crap to other girls in the community.

Streetwalking, in St. Louis, is really as low as a girl can go. They are usually addicted to something like "H" and will do anything a monger wants to get their fix. It's highly discouraged to BBFS on one of those girls. It's just way to risky.

I agree with the % of BP girls willing to BBFS. A matter of fact, I think it's higher and if the one's you've seen have been addicted to "H," some other kind of crap or they're just plain naive, then you're probably looking at about an 85% rate.

Now as far as the numbers you've given about BBFS vs BBBJ, I can't agree with that and the last thing that any one of use want is for every Fucktard on these boards to think that they have a less likelihood of catching something doing BBFS than BBBJ. You can get rid of "Trick" from a BBBJ with meds, but you can't get rid of HIV because you were banging a needling hording "H" addict. And when you get Hiv, there is no amount of washing that you can do to get rid of that. It's game over.

Lastly, I've talked to a number of girls about this SH-I-AT! I hate when guys that love to BBFS talk crap about not wanting to wear a condom because they can't feel anything. That's bull! I'm a dude and that's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard in my life. They'll say anything to get in a chick's pants without protection. LOL Sure we all love boning chicks without condoms. Of course, it feels good! The solution is simple. Buy a box of Okamotos (they're so thin, they don't feel like they are on) and keep everybody else safe.

Again, I don't want to discourage members from posting their thoughts. This is a good topic. And if you like to BBFS, it's ok to speak up.

AllNewTome
07-17-16, 12:47
This is some scary shit, on many levels. I agree that it is more prevalent now; BP girls, SA and WYP girls, even at the strip club -BBFS offers / attempts without batting an eye. Guess I look clean. I am amazed at how many girls want to bring up std test results as a reason they can go BB. Sure that tells me you weren't hiv positive 3 months ago, but what have you done since? BB is Russian roulette with your dick; eventually there will be one in the chamber. Be safe everybody.I don't care how hard it is for someone to get their rocks off. HPV, HIV, Herpes is simply not worth your or your family's health.

Wyghost
07-17-16, 15:22
I don't care how hard it is for someone to get their rocks off. HPV, HIV, Herpes is simply not worth your or your family's health.The only difference between herpes and true love, herpes really is forever.

Buster Hymen
07-17-16, 19:30
In the hobby, there is never a valid reason for BBFS. Never. The only time it's ok is if the chick is your wife, your girlfriend or you're in an tight arrangement where the only player is you or perhaps some other dude that you personally know. Any time the community is sharing a girl, it's just too dangerous to do BBFS. This is why it's publicly discouraged. This is why a girl known to do that will lose most of her business because the last thing a serious monger wants to do it take herpes, syphilis or hiv back to his S. O and family or spread that crap to other girls in the community.

Streetwalking, in St. Louis, is really as low as a girl can go. They are usually addicted to something like "H" and will do anything a monger wants to get their fix. It's highly discouraged to BBFS on one of those girls. It's just way to risky.

I agree with the % of BP girls willing to BBFS. A matter of fact, I think it's higher and if the one's you've seen have been addicted to "H," some other kind of crap or they're just plain naive, then you're probably looking at about an 85% rate.

Now as far as the numbers you've given about BBFS vs BBBJ, I can't agree with that and the last thing that any one of use want is for every Fucktard on these boards to think that they have a less likelihood of catching something doing BBFS than BBBJ. You can get rid of "Trick" from a BBBJ with meds, but you can't get rid of HIV because you were banging a needling hording "H" addict. And when you get Hiv, there is no amount of washing that you can do to get rid of that. It's game over.

Lastly, I've talked to a number of girls about this SH-I-AT! I hate when guys that love to BBFS talk crap about not wanting to wear a condom because they can't feel anything. That's bull! I'm a dude and that's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard in my life. They'll say anything to get in a chick's pants without protection. LOL Sure we all love boning chicks without condoms. Of course, it feels good! The solution is simple. Buy a box of Okamotos (they're so thin, they don't feel like they are on) and keep everybody else safe.

Again, I don't want to discourage members from posting their thoughts. This is a good topic. And if you like to BBFS, it's ok to speak up.It is OK to disagree with me, that is your choice. You said there is no valid reason for BBFS, are you over 60? Try being 60+, and have no significant other to worry about infecting, and not worrying about fathering young ones. If it comes down to getting off or not, methinks you might reconsider.

I worry about both HIV and HSV, not HPV, because I most likely already have it, and so do you. (it is estimated that 75+% of adult males have it already.) HIV is hard for a guy to catch, pretty low odds even with an infected partner.

JimmyJohn1987
07-17-16, 20:26
It's a tough call to report it or not. You want to warn everyone but then again when you do, the girl gets popular. I've had providers tell me they get requests daily almost. I think the numbers are higher than anyone wants to admit.

As far as SA girls. More are willing to do BBFS than are not in my experiences.

Buster Hymen
07-17-16, 22:32
It's a tough call to report it or not. You want to warn everyone but then again when you do, the girl gets popular. I've had providers tell me they get requests daily almost. I think the numbers are higher than anyone wants to admit.

As far as SA girls. More are willing to do BBFS than are not in my experiences.If you are concerned about being with a girl that does BBFS, then you need to get out of the hobby. Virtually all of the workers in St Louis will readily do BBFS. There are plenty of guys that "test" girls to see if they readily give up BBFS, because they do not want to do a girl that does BBFS. A lot of girls know this, so there are a LOT of girls that will tell you they don't do BBFS when you are negotiating with them. When I ask a girl, and she says she doesn't do it, then I politely tell her I understand, and then offer to drop her off (if a SW) or start to leave (if a BP girl). However, once I start to do this, they change their story most of the time. Or say, OK, but want to charge more. And, a lot of girls don't want to get pregnant, so being fixed has an advantage. And I get tested every 3 months and carry paperwork for the high-end escorts. Also, there are lots of girls that won't do BBFS with young guys, but will with older men. I am nice, clean, polite, fairly good looking for an old dude, and I pay well. If it comes between getting a good payday from me, versus a greasy, young, shady dude that treats her like shit and needles her down for a 20 buck blowjob, what is better for her?

Like I said, all 6 girls I fucked when I was in St Louis went BBFS. Half were resistant at first, but warmed up to it like I said above. I have never pressured anyone to do something against their will. They simply won't get my money, it is their choice.

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.

Recapacitar
07-18-16, 11:38
It is OK to disagree with me, that is your choice. You said there is no valid reason for BBFS, are you over 60? Try being 60+, and have no significant other to worry about infecting, and not worrying about fathering young ones. If it comes down to getting off or not, methinks you might reconsider.

I worry about both HIV and HSV, not HPV, because I most likely already have it, and so do you. (it is estimated that 75+% of adult males have it already.) HIV is hard for a guy to catch, pretty low odds even with an infected partner.Marital status nor age justifies BBFS when the community is sharing the same girls. You're only thinking about your own self-gratification and that comes with a price. The price might not be paid by immediate family members because you have no one to worry about, but it will be paid by other mongers that share this philosophy if you happen to get hiv, herpes or some other sh-I-at or some unlucky fucker whose condom breaks while trying to do things the safe way.

Recapacitar
07-18-16, 12:26
If you are concerned about being with a girl that does BBFS, then you need to get out of the hobby. Virtually all of the workers in St Louis will readily do BBFS. There are plenty of guys that "test" girls to see if they readily give up BBFS, because they do not want to do a girl that does BBFS. A lot of girls know this, so there are a LOT of girls that will tell you they don't do BBFS when you are negotiating with them. When I ask a girl, and she says she doesn't do it, then I politely tell her I understand, and then offer to drop her off (if a SW) or start to leave (if a BP girl). However, once I start to do this, they change their story most of the time. Or say, OK, but want to charge more. And, a lot of girls don't want to get pregnant, so being fixed has an advantage. And I get tested every 3 months and carry paperwork for the high-end escorts. Also, there are lots of girls that won't do BBFS with young guys, but will with older men. I am nice, clean, polite, fairly good looking for an old dude, and I pay well. If it comes between getting a good payday from me, versus a greasy, young, shady dude that treats her like shit and needles her down for a 20 buck blowjob, what is better for her?

Like I said, all 6 girls I fucked when I was in St Louis went BBFS. Half were resistant at first, but warmed up to it like I said above. I have never pressured anyone to do something against their will. They simply won't get my money, it is their choice.

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.All girls do BBFS. That's only logical. The problem is if they do it with any random fucker that's willing to give them an extra $20. Many of us know who these girls are and we either make sure we suit up when seeing them or head the other direction. Even though all girls will do BBFS, they won't all do it with some random fucker they've never met. There are actually some smart working girls that don't fall for that bull.

I've taught a few girls about the "fear of loss" tactic which you use. All good salespeople use it. The women that do this generally don't care how good you look. Their intent is not to marry you. They simply want your cash. You are a meal ticket to get them what they need. So if a girl is in need whether it's to get her sh-I-at or to take care of some expenses, then if you're the only fucker that she's had all day that called then she's probably going to reconsider and that's the unfortunate thing.

Girls that understand the game, don't let themselves get caught up into the BBFS cycle. Girls that are hooked on something lack that management system and therefore are unable to give the BBFSer the middle finger and send him on his way. They fall for things like: 45, white, married or 65, fixed and widowed. LOL. This is true! I've seen it time after time. And some girls fall for it! Like these guys can't carry the hiv virus.

One thing that girls must understand, is if a guy has the balls to ask for BBFS the first time he has met you, then he's asking a bunch of other broads that might be accepting the deal and it's just nasty. Guys, if a girl let's you BBFS her, you are not special to her! I guarantee she is boning someone else without protection and who's to say who else or what else that other guy is sticking his picker inside.

Again BBFS with your wife, girlfriend, sugarbaby or tightly shared girl is the safest bet. I'm not putting BBFSers down, they just shouldn't be banging girls the rest of the community is banging unless they wrap it up.

Illinois
07-18-16, 14:00
If you are concerned about being with a girl that does BBFS, then you need to get out of the hobby. Virtually all of the workers in St Louis will readily do BBFS. There are plenty of guys that "test" girls to see if they readily give up BBFS, because they do not want to do a girl that does BBFS. A lot of girls know this, so there are a LOT of girls that will tell you they don't do BBFS when you are negotiating with them. When I ask a girl, and she says she doesn't do it, then I politely tell her I understand, and then offer to drop her off (if a SW) or start to leave (if a BP girl). However, once I start to do this, they change their story most of the time. Or say, OK, but want to charge more. And, a lot of girls don't want to get pregnant, so being fixed has an advantage. And I get tested every 3 months and carry paperwork for the high-end escorts. Also, there are lots of girls that won't do BBFS with young guys, but will with older men. I am nice, clean, polite, fairly good looking for an old dude, and I pay well. If it comes between getting a good payday from me, versus a greasy, young, shady dude that treats her like shit and needles her down for a 20 buck blowjob, what is better for her?

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.Thank you for your honesty, it really is appreciated. And thanks to everyone else for being civil. BBFSCIP is a huge fetish for me. Nothing better than burying a huge load super deep. But, I will never do it in the hobby. I, unlike you, have a lot to lose.

BigDaveCotton
07-18-16, 14:57
It's not a good thing when mongers feel that unsafe practices is no big deal!! I do agree that providers are open and reckless with sex acts because financial hardship or the feeling of desperation. But also be aware that drug addiction is very prominent in the business which makes health and diseases are really at the forefront of this behavior. So if you remove the fantasy aspect or the ideal of doing something naughty which excites you. Then this having fun can become a true nightmare!! Reconsider playing roulette with your health!

Admin2
07-18-16, 15:46
It's not a good thing when mongers feel that unsafe practices is no big deal!! I do agree that providers are open and reckless with sex acts because financial hardship or the feeling of desperation. But also be aware that drug addiction is very prominent in the business which makes health and diseases are really at the forefront of this behavior. So if you remove the fantasy aspect or the ideal of doing something naughty which excites you. Then this having fun can become a true nightmare!! Reconsider playing roulette with your health!

Marital status nor age justifies BBFS when the community is sharing the same girls. You're only thinking about your own self-gratification and that comes with a price. The price might not be paid by immediate family members because you have no one to worry about, but it will be paid by other mongers that share this philosophy if you happen to get hiv, herpes or some other sh-I-at or some unlucky fucker whose condom breaks while trying to do things the safe way.I gotta jump in. Either wrapping it up works or it doesn't. If it does then it doesn't matter what they do, if it doesn't then you may as well go bare yourself.

You can't tell them that you wrap it up in order to play safe and that they should do the same, then in the same breath tell them that them that not wrapping it up makes it more likely for you to catch something with your wrapped up dick. Be honest, you think they should wrap it up because that's what you do and you enjoy arguing with people who don't do what you think is right. This has nothing to do with controlling the spread of disease.

I will add, I'm a wrap it up guy, 100% of the time, no exceptions. That's what I do with MY dick. If one of these guys is borrowing my dick to fuck some chick then they need to wrap up my dick while they are borrowing it. If they are using their own dick then how they use their dick is their business and not mine, nor is it yours.

A2

AdmireMyRealit
07-19-16, 17:36

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.To your knowledge, why do they deny BBFS with younger guys? I'm just curious.

Purler
07-25-16, 16:20
Any of you guys use this feature when sending a PM? I got what I'd politely call negative feedback for using it. Just wondering as I am not interested in pissing anyone off. Thanks.

Admin2
07-25-16, 17:28
Any of you guys use this feature when sending a PM? I got what I'd politely call negative feedback for using it. Just wondering as I am not interested in pissing anyone off. Thanks.For me it pisses me off when I see it. I answer my PM's, I answer them pretty quickly as a matter of fact. When I get one of those read receipts I feel like somebodies checking to see if I'm doing my homework.

Might just be me, this isn't the forums position it's me.

A2.

Wyghost
07-25-16, 22:47
For me it pisses me off when I see it. I answer my PM's, I answer them pretty quickly as a matter of fact. When I get one of those read receipts I feel like somebodies checking to see if I'm doing my homework.

Might just be me, this isn't the forums position it's me.

A2.I try and answer as that is what this site is all about info, and hofo.

Wyghost
07-25-16, 23:15
Just so everyone is aware, the is an ugly MF, standing at the Washington Park exit off I 64 holding a sign that says TOO UGLY TOO PROSTITUTE, can you spare some change, He was there Friday on my trip over there.

Murf76
07-26-16, 00:28
Just so everyone is aware, the is an ugly MF, standing at the Washington Park exit off I 64 holding a sign that says TOO UGLY TOO PROSTITUTE, can you spare some change, He was there Friday on my trip over there.I drive commercially in that area quite a bit and he's always somewhere in that vicinity and he always has a witty sign that seems to get people to donate to his cause! If he's not right by the exit, he's usually right across the street from the prison.

WebbHoes
08-19-16, 15:50

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.They all BBFS.

Waterboy3
08-22-16, 19:26

Just FYI, one pretty young lass in St Louis, once we finished, told me to please come back and see her, because most of the guys in St Louis are dirtbags that treat girls like shit. It isn't your city, it is the same in most cities, that a lot of mongers are cheap-ass dirtbags that treat girls like shit. And then they come on these forums about nice guys like me that come into town and jack prices up. Treat girls nicely and pay them well, and most will accommodate whatever you want.I hate to admit it and never have admitted it or talked about it but all of them have and will. From California, Vegas, St. Louis, New York, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if your old or young, good looking or ugly. I've never paid extra for it and I have never asked for it. It generally speaking just happens. Then you both just move on with it.

I'd prefer it not happen, but damn in the heat of the moment, I'm not good at saying," hey let's put a rubber on".

My 2 cents worth.

Also know just because I've done insanely stupid things in the past doesn't make it cool, safe, or smart. There is always that time period afterwArds when I wish I wouldn't have. The time that you keep waiting and watching for something to appear on the head of my dick. Then you go get tested and then you can breath again.

But damn it can be super hot! Knowing it doesn't get much more taboo than doing a young hot working girl uncovered, I still don't recommend it for anyone.

Wyghost
08-22-16, 20:42
I hate to admit it and never have admitted it or talked about it but all of them have and will. From California, Vegas, St. Louis, New York, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if your old or young, good looking or ugly. I've never paid extra for it and I have never asked for it. It generally speaking just happens. Then you both just move on with it.

I'd prefer it not happen, but damn in the heat of the moment, I'm not good at saying," hey let's put a rubber on".

My 2 cents worth.

Also know just because I've done insanely stupid things in the past doesn't make it cool, safe, or smart. There is always that time period afterwArds when I wish I wouldn't have. The time that you keep waiting and watching for something to appear on the head of my dick. Then you go get tested and then you can breath again.

But damn it can be super hot! Knowing it doesn't get much more taboo than doing a young hot working girl uncovered, I still don't recommend it for anyone.Good advice and being truthful. Yes we all have made that mistake, and if alcohol is involved anything is possible.

Knucklebuck
08-23-16, 11:01
They all BBFS.Especially with the dope man.

AllNewTome
08-27-16, 14:19
Think this counts?

The Tall Man
08-27-16, 19:25
Think this counts?Ouch those panties just freak me out, nasty!

TTM.

TinyOnes
08-28-16, 08:33
Think this counts?If that were a peach, yum. Cantaloupe?

Illinois
08-28-16, 12:14
I have a good one for my 100th post. I have to put it here since it didn't take place in st louis. The SO and I just got back from vegas. The second night, my SO got really drunk. I walked her to our room and put her to bed. I then hit the casino floor. It was after 3 am. It was pretty dead until these two drop dead gorgeous gals walked by. I watched them for a while until I was sure they were for hire. When I approached them they wanted me to get a room. No way I was going to do that. Then, they tried to get me to leave with them to go play in their car. No way I was doing that either. The one gal was like. I got it, follow me. She said she has done this once before. So, we took a stroll together to the hotel elevators. All three of us went to the 7th floor. We walked down a long hall till we got to the ice machine. I was thinking to myself, "not much cover by the ice machine, this is a bad idea. " But just then the one gal reached for the door to the stairwell that I didn't even notice. Just through that door there was a tiny room with a window overlooking the strip with another door to the actual stairwell. Now this was more ideal. We agreed on a price and we all took our clothes off together. It was super hot! For 300 roses I got cbjs and cfs with both gals. When it was time I pulled out and ripped off the cover. They both talked dirty to me as I nut all over the concrete floor. What an experience! We got dressed and headed back to the elevator. They went downstairs and I headed back up to my room. SO was passed out and still sleeping soundly. By the time I crawled into bed undetected, the sun was coming up. Gota love vegas!

SkyBound
09-01-16, 16:35
I have a good one for my 100th post. I have to put it here since it didn't take place in st louis. The SO and I just got back from vegas. The second night, my SO got really drunk. I walked her to our room and put her to bed. I then hit the casino floor. It was after 3 am. It was pretty dead until these two drop dead gorgeous gals walked by. I watched them for a while until I was sure they were for hire. When I approached them they wanted me to get a room. No way I was going to do that. Then, they tried to get me to leave with them to go play in their car. No way I was doing that either. The one gal was like. I got it, follow me. She said she has done this once before. So, we took a stroll together to the hotel elevators. All three of us went to the 7th floor. We walked down a long hall till we got to the ice machine. I was thinking to myself, "not much cover by the ice machine, this is a bad idea. " But just then the one gal reached for the door to the stairwell that I didn't even notice. Just through that door there was a tiny room with a window overlooking the strip with another door to the actual stairwell. Now this was more ideal. We agreed on a price and we all took our clothes off together. It was super hot! For 300 roses I got cbjs and cfs with both gals. When it was time I pulled out and ripped off the cover. They both talked dirty to me as I nut all over the concrete floor. What an experience! We got dressed and headed back to the elevator. They went downstairs and I headed back up to my room. SO was passed out and still sleeping soundly. By the time I crawled into bed undetected, the sun was coming up. Gota love vegas!This sounds like a very good casino to visit! Could I ask which one it was? Thanks!

SpiffMan
09-01-16, 21:17
Just so everyone is aware, the is an ugly MF, standing at the Washington Park exit off I 64 holding a sign that says TOO UGLY TOO PROSTITUTE, can you spare some change, He was there Friday on my trip over there.Missed him last time going by!

Illinois
09-01-16, 23:49
This sounds like a very good casino to visit! Could I ask which one it was? Thanks!MGM. The place is crawling on Friday and Saturday nights.

PilotPete
09-05-16, 16:35
They will be making BP useless soon, I suspect. No shelter from the storm.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/judge-rules-in-favor-of-mccaskill-portman-in-backpage-com/article_53597a73-ceb5-50fa-90f7-bf1e2870b1ef.html

HesDeadJim
09-08-16, 12:51
They will be making BP useless soon, I suspect."The two on Friday hailed the decision as another victory in their "investigation of online sex trafficking, including the trafficking of children. ".

What utter horseshit. There is literally no "trafficking" at all. Maybe in other areas of the country I guess, maybe, but I'm pretty sure this is just a political stunt. Backpage is the most "visible" to the run-of-the-mill bible thumpers. LOL there is even a group that dedicates itself to flagging all non-bot, legit "WFM" ads off craigslist.

Kemo Sabe
09-08-16, 18:58
"The two on Friday hailed the decision as another victory in their "investigation of online sex trafficking, including the trafficking of children. ".

What utter horseshit. There is literally no "trafficking" at all. Maybe in other areas of the country I guess, maybe, but I'm pretty sure this is just a political stunt. Backpage is the most "visible" to the run-of-the-mill bible thumpers. LOL there is even a group that dedicates itself to flagging all non-bot, legit "WFM" ads off craigslist.

Trafficking is a bad thing and should be stopped. However I think that the politicians, religious groups, etc. should not try to stop consensual sex for hire.
The sex for hire industry was around long before Backpage and the internet. Young women needing cash will always find a way to let men know that they are available.

Arutha
10-02-16, 08:44
Just need to say again how great this site is. RTP is such a fucking joke, why have a monger site where the dumbshit admin deletes everything that gets posted. Guess it's because I'm not a paying member. Fuck RTP and Fuck dive, USASG is the only good site for STL.

Wyghost
10-02-16, 08:48
Just need to say again how great this site is. RTP is such a fucking joke, why have a monger site where the dumbshit admin deletes everything that gets posted. Guess it's because I'm not a paying member. Fuck RTP and Fuck dive, USASG is the only good site for STL.Starting to think the guys pay in money and the women pay in pussy. Been a RTP member for years, and it is the same for paying members.

Illinois
10-02-16, 09:25
Don't you love it when you meet a gal for the first time? You know her fake name and you finally get to doggy style and you notice her real name tattooed on shoulder / lower back. I wonder what would happen if I call out her real name in the middle of it? Probably wouldn't go over too well, LOL. Have fun out there!

Wyghost
10-02-16, 16:33
Don't you love it when you meet a gal for the first time? You know her fake name and you finally get to doggy style and you notice her real name tattooed on shoulder / lower back. I wonder what would happen if I call out her real name in the middle of it? Probably wouldn't go over too well, LOL. Have fun out there!Then there are also those that have Bill over one tit, Ben over the other, Bob above the pu $$why, and a couple of other names on their arms, luckily have not seem my name on any of them yet, so if anyone see's Wyghost, you know I was there. If you don't see it, there is still a good chance I was.

Bill Bradsky
10-02-16, 21:51
Just need to say again how great this site is. RTP is such a fucking joke, why have a monger site where the dumbshit admin deletes everything that gets posted. Guess it's because I'm not a paying member. Fuck RTP and Fuck dive, USASG is the only good site for STL.The standing joke is that RTP stands for Raise The Price. There does seem to be a pattern there. New girl comes along, new girl gets lots of attention and great reviews, new girl doubles her fee. True or not, that is the perception.

Johnylike 6969
10-03-16, 10:05
The standing joke is that RTP stands for Raise The Price. There does seem to be a pattern there. New girl comes along, new girl gets lots of attention and great reviews, new girl doubles her fee. True or not, that is the perception.RTP is filled with lot of fake reviews.

Illinois
10-03-16, 18:27
What the heck is wrong with this gal? What is she even talking about?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/splendid-sassy-and-seductive-yet-a-superior-mind-set-618-448-1157/22553132

DeadDead22
10-04-16, 12:26
Figured this would be the best place to post this: I'm done. Getting tired of all the drama that happened with this board. All the white knights. All the bitches who can't handle reviews. All the creepers who have one post and want the numbers for your UTRs. All the bitches who post reviews of themselves. Done. You guys have fun on here but I'm going to stick to my regulars and when they run their course, I'll just start jerking off more. Not worth the headache with all the drama that originates here. To all the guys on here who are good guys, you know who you are. Keep fighting the good fight. As for me, I'm moving on to greener pastures and bluer skies.

Be safe. Take care. Signing off.

Turbodood
10-04-16, 13:00
Figured this would be the best place to post this: I'm done. Getting tired of all the drama that happened with this board. All the white knights. All the bitches who can't handle reviews. All the creepers who have one post and want the numbers for your UTRs. All the bitches who post reviews of themselves. Done. You guys have fun on here but I'm going to stick to my regulars and when they run their course, I'll just start jerking off more. Not worth the headache with all the drama that originates here. To all the guys on here who are good guys, you know who you are. Keep fighting the good fight. As for me, I'm moving on to greener pastures and bluer skies.

Be safe. Take care. Signing off.Never say Never, BUT I must say, I do know where you are coming from. After being ripped off, my truck stolen, the bitches acting like I'm some sort of ATM, etc, etc, I can sympathize. I have for the most part been sticking with the UTR's myself. I drove past a hot blonde panhandler at Zumbehl Rd, because I just was no longer interested in finding out what kind of ripoff / scam THAT girl was going to try to run on me. But I must say, it is not just the women or the board, our entire culture has no moral compass or values anymore, as IF it ever did. Never say never, my friend. Trust no one EVER. And as usual, always CCW and lock your car everywhere, especially at the gas station.

TD

Wyghost
10-04-16, 13:30

Be safe. Take care. Signing off.Well the way I look at it, is like deer hunting, sometimes you shoot one that actually is smaller then it appears thru the scope, once in awhile it is actually across the fence and on someone else's property. You might even take a shot and realize your gun wasn't loaded. In life nothing goes the way you would like it too, but damn I ain't about to quit DEAR Hunting. If I do, will somebody close the lid on my casket.

Kemo Sabe
10-04-16, 20:26
RTP is filled with lot of fake reviews.Katie's reviews have disappeared from RTP. You would think that the system admin would leave them up for historical purposes.

PipeFitter1956
10-05-16, 19:10
Well the way I look at it, is like deer hunting, sometimes you shoot one that actually is smaller then it appears thru the scope, once in awhile it is actually across the fence and on someone else's property. You might even take a shot and realize your gun wasn't loaded. In life nothing goes the way you would like it too, but damn I ain't about to quit DEAR Hunting. If I do, will somebody close the lid on my casket.Always tell the wife. When I quit looking shoot me, because I'm not worth anything anymore.

Remember a prick is like a sewer- quit using it and it starts to stop up.

PF1956.

Puppy48
10-05-16, 19:24
Katie's reviews have disappeared from RTP. You would think that the system admin would leave them up for historical purposes.That would make sense to anyone except a world class stupid prick like Dive. He's far more concerned with himself than anyone that uses and / or pays for his forum.

Fuck Dive Guy!

Wyghost
10-09-16, 05:30
After watching the Tennessee Texas A&M game last night, one of the men from Tennessee said, Football truely show the Thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat. Hell I told him if you really want to see the true meaning of the Thrill of Victory and the agony of the feet, come to St. Louis, that would be a monger in his car, a street walker with a mouth full of cum and a 20 dollar.

Illinois
10-09-16, 13:20
After watching the Tennessee Texas A&M game last night, one of the men from Tennessee said, Football truely show the Thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat. Hell I told him if you really want to see the true meaning of the Thrill of Victory and the agony of the feet, come to St. Louis, that would be a monger in his car, a street walker with a mouth full of cum and a 20 dollar.Here is my favorite quote. I've spent most of my money on loose women and booze, the rest I wasted.

Illinois
10-09-16, 13:25
After watching the Tennessee Texas A&M game last night, one of the men from Tennessee said, Football truely show the Thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat. Hell I told him if you really want to see the true meaning of the Thrill of Victory and the agony of the feet, come to St. Louis, that would be a monger in his car, a street walker with a mouth full of cum and a 20 dollar.Speaking of St Louis. I'm sure most of us have been to urban chestnut brewery. They make great beer. Anyone know what the name urban chestnut really means? Here is the link to urban dictionary. This had me rollin! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=urban+chestnut

Wyghost
10-09-16, 14:19
Speaking of St Louis. I'm sure most of us have been to urban chestnut brewery. They make great beer. Anyone know what the name urban chestnut really means? Here is the link to urban dictionary. This had me rollin! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=urban+chestnutThis is great, even at my age, your never to old to learn.

OldMongrel
10-09-16, 14:33
Here is my favorite quote. I've spent most of my money on loose women and booze, the rest I wasted.Mine too! Always loved this one.

Illinois
10-09-16, 19:13
I am so freaking broke at the moment. I wish these girls offered a punch card for buy 6 get the 7th free. I could really use a free bee at the moment. You could spend thousands on a girl, but the moment you are broke. Nothing but crickets. All part of the game I guess. Too bad, I thought some of these gals really liked me! LOL.

Sparky140
10-09-16, 19:56
I am so freaking broke at the moment. I wish these girls offered a punch card for buy 6 get the 7th free. I could really use a free bee at the moment. You could spend thousands on a girl, but the moment you are broke. Nothing but crickets. All part of the game I guess. Too bad, I thought some of these gals really liked me! LOL.So I guess the line, "Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a roll in the hay today" doesn't work for pussy, just hamburgers.

Illinois
10-12-16, 19:34
WTF is wrong with this guy?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/wanting-to-find-women-to-give-me-a-cold-sore/22432372

Hobbyist1234
10-13-16, 18:44
WTF is wrong with this guy?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/wanting-to-find-women-to-give-me-a-cold-sore/22432372Wow that is crazy!

Anondudeinstl
10-14-16, 11:25
I am so freaking broke at the moment. I wish these girls offered a punch card for buy 6 get the 7th free. I could really use a free bee at the moment. You could spend thousands on a girl, but the moment you are broke. Nothing but crickets. All part of the game I guess. Too bad, I thought some of these gals really liked me! LOL.Monica used to do a thing where it was buy 6 and the 7th was free iirc.

Lee250
10-14-16, 17:38
Monica used to do a thing where it was buy 6 and the 7th was free iirc.You would think after you spend money on these gals that they would some what have a liking for ya but the truth is its all about the money and what have you done for me lately with these gals. In the end of things don't get attached to them. Its all game.

Fire1234
10-16-16, 12:11
I keep an eye on stlmugshots and always look for providers that have been recently arrested. Almost always a possession charge. How do you feel about seeing a provider after you know she's been arrested? IMO you should stay away. Also, is there a St. Charles county website similar to stl mugshots? They only show St. Louis and St Louis city arrests.

Kemo Sabe
10-16-16, 15:03
I keep an eye on stlmugshots and always look for providers that have been recently arrested. Almost always a possession charge. How do you feel about seeing a provider after you know she's been arrested? IMO you should stay away. Also, is there a St. Charles county website similar to stl mugshots? They only show St. Louis and St Louis city arrests.You can see St Charles arrests on the same website. Just use the browse by zip code option at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, it requires that you already know the zip codes used in St Charles county.

Try these for St. Charles and nearby areas:

63301 63303 63304 63376

Most of the providers have been arrested for something. Theft and violent crimes are about the only criminal acts that are deal breakers for me.

Kemo.

Fire1234
10-16-16, 17:19
You can see St Charles arrests on the same website. Just use the browse by zip code option at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, it requires that you already know the zip codes used in St Charles county.

Try these for St. Charles and nearby areas:

63301 63303 63304 63376

Most of the providers have been arrested for something. Theft and violent crimes are about the only criminal acts that are deal breakers for me.

Kemo.The people that fall under those zip codes just happen to reside in those zip codes. All mugshots on that site are from arrrests made in St. Louis or at Louis city. I meant I wondered if there was a site that has Saint Charles county arrests. Thanks anyway though kemo.

BTW I am positive about this. I have a couple friends that have been arrested. They only showed up on the website because of where the arrest happened. Stl. None of them actually live in stl though so their zips listed under their pic are outside of stl.

EddieBoy1
10-31-16, 18:43
Are some of the prices being through around for massage and extras a bit excessive? 180.00 plus tip - $ 100 tips - $160 to start. Some of the guys reporting this must gullible or no negotiating skills. Last two women I seen I got Doggy, FIP and lip services all at $100 - no tip. They both like me and can't wait to see me again.

Illinois
11-02-16, 19:10
Not sure if you have been following this east side development or not. Huge brewery and now a nice hotel. Anyone else see the opportunity I'm thinking right now? I think a few of us should get together and claim turf. Time to do a little pimping, LOL! Who is with me?

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/community/belleville/article112037392.html

Scorpio05
11-14-16, 02:16
Is anyone really shelling out the 400 being asked for by the P411 girls?

S.

AllNewTome
11-14-16, 15:28
S.Rayne Girls?

TrukFunn
11-21-16, 17:13
Well,

As it turns out, my so called reliable source was totally wrong about Val, who is indeed very much alive and walking the streets of St Louis.

The situation was that she has been hospitalized recently but is back, and in fact alive.

Sorry for any confusion.Do you have digits. Pm me if you do.

Ryan69
11-28-16, 18:02

S.Longtime hobby guy here. Wanted to comment and I do realize the subject has been covered in several aspects, try not to rehash!

As the "Golden Days" of the hobby dwindled down I found myself over on P411 quite allot. The dilemma here is that the prices went from $$50 and jumped to $$ Yes now with the proliferation of GPS its up to $$.

This version of GPS has divided the hobby, your either trolling BP for the bargain basement pricing and what comes along with it (get what you pay for) or you get extorted over on P411.

Only other option it seems is to look for the floaters via RTP which is a mixed bag and you can't trust any reviews. The sad part is the selection isn't that ideal so you have your P411 and EROS of the world.

Ben Spend
11-28-16, 22:42
Longtime hobby guy here. Wanted to comment and I do realize the subject has been covered in several aspects, try not to rehash!

As the "Golden Days" of the hobby dwindled down I found myself over on P411 quite allot. The dilemma here is that the prices went from $$50 and jumped to $$ Yes now with the proliferation of GPS its up to $$.

This version of GPS has divided the hobby, your either trolling BP for the bargain basement pricing and what comes along with it (get what you pay for) or you get extorted over on P411.

Only other option it seems is to look for the floaters via RTP which is a mixed bag and you can't trust any reviews. The sad part is the selection isn't that ideal so you have your P411 and EROS of the world.I want to spend my hobby dollars wisely. If that means going to lower priced bbw's or milfs so be it. As long as the value and service are still there.

Jannisary
11-29-16, 02:16
I use P411 and it is really not that hard to find a good provider around $250 to $300 a hour which was pretty much the going rate for a good P411 style providers back when I got started in this stuff. Sure there are plenty of higher end providers in the $400 to $500 per hour or more but there is still a regular rotation of good providers through St. Louis on P411 that are not that high.

Member #5366
11-30-16, 12:15
Longtime hobby guy here. Wanted to comment and I do realize the subject has been covered in several aspects, try not to rehash!

Only other option it seems is to look for the floaters via RTP which is a mixed bag and you can't trust any reviews. The sad part is the selection isn't that ideal so you have your P411 and EROS of the world.Research is needed indeed. Having several years in this hobby, sampleing both ends of the price spectrum, (250 pain threshold)I just have narrowed down my activities to just a few regular girls that were fun to be with and look st the $ part as a gift, not a requirement.

Splurge occasionally on a real HOT girl that may come to town for a visit. But mainly stick to what I know is good and in hand.

SA was a good source to make a lot of contacts, RTP too, but always read reviews objectivly. Same for ECCIE. Use the data not the hype. At least you have idea what to expect then.

AllNewTome
12-01-16, 00:20
How f'd up are some of these people posting on BP or the other soon to be pay board in STL? Or are they finally 'fessing up? LOL.

http://missouri.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/destiny-monroe-34-call-6189756964-specials-two-highly-reviewed-spinners/22695267

Christmas is right around the corner and everybody needs to treat themselves to something that they deserve all I have the best idea you won't have a very memorable time and satisfaction is guaranteed treat yourself to a two-year-old mind-experience. Tons of reviews to ease your mind on what to expect Google my number ?18975?9?4.

Singing Sailor
12-01-16, 01:39
How f'd up are some of these people posting on BP or the other soon to be pay board in STL? Or are they finally 'fessing up? LOL.

http://missouri.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/destiny-monroe-34-call-6189756964-specials-two-highly-reviewed-spinners/22695267

Christmas is right around the corner and everybody needs to treat themselves to something that they deserve all I have the best idea you won't have a very memorable time and satisfaction is guaranteed treat yourself to a two-year-old mind-experience. Tons of reviews to ease your mind on what to expect Google my number ?18975?9?4.She's correct. I saw her years ago in C-ville and I didn't have a "very memorable time and satisfaction". In retrospect, it was a bad omen when she met me outside wearing an old sweatshirt and sweat pants. Nothing like the sexy pics she still posts. Did the deed on the carpet in the living room. Said her cats (most likely her SO or roommate) were in the bedroom. I might see her again for. 40. LOL. The dark haired girl standing next to the hot tub looks hot! Maybe, that's an old photograph too.

AllNewTome
12-07-16, 14:10
www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/grooming-waxing-pubic-hair-risk-of-stds_us_58474144e4b08c82e888b401

Nellman01
12-09-16, 04:47
Do you have digits. Pm me if you do.Hey, if anyone cares. Last time I was with kim from my post a week ago. We were talking about the streets and about some of the girls and she said that "Val", which I believe IS the one being mentioned about being killed IS the Val. In all these years I don't believe I ever met Val but from what she described in how she looks and the description in earlier posts about Val. That's the one. She was stabbed my her father or step father and he stabbed the baby also. Kim said she new her very well and that they were really close. It threw me back when she mentioned this to me because of reading the post about Val and then her name popped up when we were talking about the girls being killed. Sad but true.

Billy Bobbles
12-09-16, 07:52
She was stabbed my her father or step father and he stabbed the baby also. Kim said she new her very well and that they were really close. Here's the St. Louis 2016 murder map. Stabbings are in yellow. When you click on the dots it describes the crime and the victim (s). Find me the one that comes close to the story the hooker told you.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/special/st-louis-area-homicide-map/html_de6b77ba-d238-5afa-9ef5-492e72e86ade.html

Nellman01
12-12-16, 04:21
Here's the St. Louis 2016 murder map. Stabbings are in yellow. When you click on the dots it describes the crime and the victim (s). Find me the one that comes close to the story the hooker told you.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/special/st-louis-area-homicide-map/html_de6b77ba-d238-5afa-9ef5-492e72e86ade.htmlI did look and tried to look close and expand the map so the dots did't overlap. I did not see a report of the alleged stabbing (murder) that the "hooker" , " *****". "streetwalker", "prostitute", etc told ME about. Unless she gets on this site. Which I keep the bro-code and keep it OUR little secret. I would not know HOW she would have known about it. Like I mentioned in my post. We were chillin and talking about the girls being murdered and SHE brought it up. Also, from how she described her. It seemed to be the "VAL" that everyone is looking for. Also, as you "politely" asked. I honestly did try and find the "stabbing" dot. And I can only assume I should be looking towards south Broadway area. No reason to make something up. My agenda is to simply pass on information. Not prove myself or convince ANYONE of the truth.

Billy Bobbles
12-12-16, 08:04
My agenda is to simply pass on information. Not prove myself or convince ANYONE of the truth.Then why did you end your report with "Sad but true?" Look, all I'm saying is there are ways to confirm things before you post them. Murders get reported. When a father murders his daughter and granddaughter it makes the news. And as far as reason is concerned, since when did anyone need a reason to spread rumors?

Illinois
12-18-16, 22:25
Now this is what I call a banana slit!. See what I did there? LOL.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-some-incall-fun/23407151

BoobsMcghee
12-20-16, 05:22
Stupid shit in st. Louis? You mean like the recent increase in girls with a no AA policy. Listen, I don't know if its because of your pimp or because you've been victimized by a few rogue brothers; but for me to always have to explain to every ho im interesred in on BP why they should see me when im in town is tiring and fucking stupid. they post stuff like "upscale, generous gentlemen only, no AA" like a black dude cant be those things. Ive always been a great customer. its as if im somehow part of whatever happend to them just because I wear the same skin color. total bullshit. what is even better is the no AA under a certain age policy lmao.

Merry Cool
12-20-16, 13:00
Stupid shit in st. Louis? You mean like the recent increase in girls with a no AA policy. Listen, I don't know if its because of your pimp or because you've been victimized by a few rogue brothers; but for me to always have to explain to every ho im interesred in on BP why they should see me when im in town is tiring and fucking stupid. they post stuff like "upscale, generous gentlemen only, no AA" like a black dude cant be those things. Ive always been a great customer. its as if im somehow part of whatever happend to them just because I wear the same skin color. total bullshit. what is even better is the no AA under a certain age policy lmao.Don't open up conversation with your race. Many of these women are running with that porn mindset that they lose value with too many black meat. So they try to exclude those that they assume are liable to fuck them sore. Just my thoughts of course. Plus I feel their pimp think it may be more money with less potential stress if they are running some kind of scam. It could be a number of things.

Merry Cool
12-21-16, 17:49
So in my casual BP browsing I seen this.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/honey-2-girls-314-474-6726/23266040

She really said to go see her at wise guys! Should I be surprised??

AllNewTome
12-21-16, 18:33

She really said to go see her at wise guys! Should I be surprised??Maybe she should leave a trail of breadcrumbs. I mean glitter. All the way there too. I bet she doesn't have a pimp or a drug& alcohol dependance either. And is disease free. And is only doing this to put herself through school (for rocket surgery). And has never done this before. Sure. Right. I believe it.

AllNewTome
12-21-16, 18:46
Stupid shit in st. Louis? You mean like the recent increase in girls with a no AA policy. Listen, I don't know if its because of your pimp or because you've been victimized by a few rogue brothers; but for me to always have to explain to every ho im interesred in on BP why they should see me when im in town is tiring and fucking stupid. they post stuff like "upscale, generous gentlemen only, no AA" like a black dude cant be those things. Ive always been a great customer. its as if im somehow part of whatever happend to them just because I wear the same skin color. total bullshit. what is even better is the no AA under a certain age policy lmao.No self respecting guy wants his girl falling in love or in lust with one of his friends or open her up to another guy / pimp trying to cut in on his action. These girls do it for 'their relationship' or they think the guy really like them instead of what they can earn on their knees or back for them.

I think there is more preferring of 'mature' 'gentlemen' because young bucks can bang them silly by getting & staying hard more and longer. Would be probably be tough to have 3 - 10 guys like that a day. Hard on the mouth and lady parts. Pun intended. Not all but most older guys almost always treat these h**kers like ladies, with the fantasy of 'dating' or 'being their girlfriend' instead of younger guys just wanting to get on, get off and get out.

STLguy1980
12-21-16, 19:54

She really said to go see her at wise guys! Should I be surprised??I guess when you look like that you need to drum up business any way you can.

BTW, I love the fact neither are wearing the standard stripper shoes. Probably cannot find any with the correct load bearing requirements.

BoobsMcghee
12-21-16, 20:06
No self respecting guy wants his girl falling in love or in lust with one of his friends or open her up to another guy / pimp trying to cut in on his action. These girls do it for 'their relationship' or they think the guy really like them instead of what they can earn on their knees or back for them. I see what you are saying, but normally when I ask these girls about their No AA policy its usually "this or that happend to me and all but X amount were black men". One girl even proceeded to angrily berate me when I asked and called me a 'trick' who's mad a ho don't want his money and called me a b*tch. I never replied back but I was thinkin stupid ass ho you aint got no reason to not want my money because I'm a great customer LOL but whatever.

I think there is more preferring of 'mature' 'gentlemen' because young bucks can bang them silly by getting & staying hard more and longer. Would be probably be tough to have 3 - 10 guys like that a day. Hard on the mouth and lady parts. Pun intended. Not all but most older guys almost always treat these h**kers like ladies, with the fantasy of 'dating' or 'being their girlfriend' instead of younger guys just wanting to get on, get off and get out.I am 30 yrs old and I can understand this reasoning. Although, ultimately the entire point of a ho is exactly what you desribed; get on, get off, get out. I don't treat these hoes like they are my girl, but I am always a nice guy and well mannered, and most importantly always good for the cash. I know plenty old mongers on here who enjoy taking girls to pound town LOL. There should be no delusion that the whole point of paying for it is to have your own way (within reason of course).

John HandCock
12-21-16, 21:06
Stupid shit in st. Louis? You mean like the recent increase in girls with a no AA policy. Listen, I don't know if its because of your pimp or because you've been victimized by a few rogue brothers; but for me to always have to explain to every ho im interesred in on BP why they should see me when im in town is tiring and fucking stupid. they post stuff like "upscale, generous gentlemen only, no AA" like a black dude cant be those things. Ive always been a great customer. its as if im somehow part of whatever happend to them just because I wear the same skin color. total bullshit. what is even better is the no AA under a certain age policy lmao.To many girls that will accept your money to stress over the few that won't.

Recapacitar
12-22-16, 10:40
Stupid shit in st. Louis? You mean like the recent increase in girls with a no AA policy. Listen, I don't know if its because of your pimp or because you've been victimized by a few rogue brothers; but for me to always have to explain to every ho im interesred in on BP why they should see me when im in town is tiring and fucking stupid. they post stuff like "upscale, generous gentlemen only, no AA" like a black dude cant be those things. Ive always been a great customer. its as if im somehow part of whatever happend to them just because I wear the same skin color. total bullshit. what is even better is the no AA under a certain age policy lmao.It's always like that during the holiday season. It doesn't make it acceptable, but it is what it is. There are other reasons too. This forum might not be the place to explain them. All in all just remember that the hobby is a game. Play the game.

Knucklebuck
12-22-16, 11:15
Maybe she should leave a trail of breadcrumbs. I mean glitter. All the way there too. I bet she doesn't have a pimp or a drug& alcohol dependance either. And is disease free. And is only doing this to put herself through school (for rocket surgery). And has never done this before. Sure. Right. I believe it.And she always uses condoms. ALWAYS! Rofl.

AllNewTome
12-23-16, 14:18
Name that provider.

Scorpio05
12-24-16, 01:08
Name that provider.Sadie!

S.

Wyghost
12-24-16, 10:14
Merry Christmas.

Country Boy #3
12-24-16, 11:19

She really said to go see her at wise guys! Should I be surprised??Same phone number.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/honey-314-474-6726-funtime-playtime/23464369

AllNewTome
12-27-16, 15:30
Sadie!

S.Where'd she ever float off to?

HesDeadJim
12-28-16, 20:40
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-eye-c-ndy-just-rrived-new-hottie/15157896

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.

Kemo Sabe
12-28-16, 21:26
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-eye-c-ndy-just-rrived-new-hottie/15157896

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.This could a person collecting phone numbers for a future blackmail scam. I saw a web site awhile back that captured your phone number and posted it on the web saying that you were calling prostitutes. For a small fee, they would delete your name and other information from their web pages. Sometimes the site was able to link phone numbers with pictures found on the web.

J EastAlton
12-28-16, 23:23

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.I texted her a while back. She actually gave me an address. The address did not match the "lady. " A beautiful woman does not live in a corner lot dump. I passed. I am very pessimistic about girls in my area.

Vaguba
12-28-16, 23:47

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.Those pictures belong to tina mari, lingerie model.

http://xoxotinamari.com/

An349
12-29-16, 09:09

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.The ad uses pictures of some beautiful chick named Tina Mari:

http://ilikr.net/pm-hottie-merry-tina-mari-by-brosome.com-56815.html

Singing Sailor
12-30-16, 18:42

Impossibly gorgeous. Never seen her before. East Alton. Very vague description not detailing anything. Encouraging you to ask questions about services. Incall only. If this isn't Five-O I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot.I texted her about a week ago commenting how beautiful her eyes were. All I received back was "thank you". I'm leery about providers in the Alton / Wood River area. If she doesn't send revealing pics and tells me what her donation is (without me asking), I normally pass. Be safe out there.

Illinois
12-30-16, 23:29
This chic ain't messing round, dang!

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/end-your-year-in-some-new-kitty/23377716

Lee250
12-31-16, 12:20
Don't open up conversation with your race. Many of these women are running with that porn mindset that they lose value with too many black meat. So they try to exclude those that they assume are liable to fuck them sore. Just my thoughts of course. Plus I feel their pimp think it may be more money with less potential stress if they are running some kind of scam. It could be a number of things.I've spoken to a few providers with this and was told that some of them mainly speaking about the younger aa guys because most of them want free sex or will try and talk them down the price and some are just rude and aggressive. Some girls have been physically assaulted and robbed as well so I've learned that if you call them and speak to them like you have some sense and is older in age they will see you.

Wyghost
12-31-16, 15:07
This chic ain't messing round, dang!

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/end-your-year-in-some-new-kitty/23377716Looks like end of your life specials, bet she can upsell.

QueNine
01-02-17, 23:16
Just, wow. I mean, seriously? WTF. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sugar-baby-seeking-sugar-daddy/23527499.

Illinois
01-02-17, 23:24
Just, wow. I mean, seriously? WTF. http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sugar-baby-seeking-sugar-daddy/23527499.Great find Q! This is probably the best one I've seen yet.

Knucklebuck
01-02-17, 23:53
Great find Q! This is probably the best one I've seen yet.Damn, she's a veteran of the streets. Been working them since she was a teenager.

Illinois
01-09-17, 16:15
Those that know me know I am really down right now. This actually gave me a good chuckle today. Enjoy!

http://m.walkermn.com/around_the_web/other/video-goes-viral-of-alleged-st-louis-ikea-shoplifter-with/article_69482950-0bf8-5c10-a176-2a8fc6d31586.html?mode=jqm

Knucklebuck
01-09-17, 16:32
Anyone ever see these vids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnsJi-QDA4

This one is still out there I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dsx9UZ_HI.

Greg48
01-09-17, 16:59
Anyone ever see these vids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnsJi-QDA4

This one is still out there I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dsx9UZ_HI.I'm sorry, but these are hilarious!

QueNine
01-09-17, 21:16
Those that know me know I am really down right now. This actually gave me a good chuckle today. Enjoy!

http://m.walkermn.com/around_the_web/other/video-goes-viral-of-alleged-st-louis-ikea-shoplifter-with/article_69482950-0bf8-5c10-a176-2a8fc6d31586.html?mode=jqmYou will get charged for the price if my shirt. "you'll be charged for the price if my baby" 😂.

Knucklebuck
01-18-17, 14:47
Is it just me or do some of these ho's just be lazy as hell? The texts I get are either "Hey" or "What's up?

Like seriously, do you expect money to fall from the sky with those magic words? How about some effort? Like "Damn, look at this pic of my wet pussy! How about you ram that beefstick you call a cock in there?" Well you get the idea.

It takes more keystrokes to get money out of an ATM than some of these weak ass texts.

AllNewTome
01-18-17, 15:40
Is it just me or do some of these ho's just be lazy as hell? The texts I get are either "Hey" or "What's up?

Like seriously, do you expect money to fall from the sky with those magic words? How about some effort? Like "Damn, look at this pic of my wet pussy! How about you ram that beefstick you call a cock in there?" Well you get the idea.

It takes more keystrokes to get money out of an ATM than some of these weak ass texts.People behave as badly as they are allowed to. The balance of power is totally out of wack.

Recapacitar
01-21-17, 10:20

It takes more keystrokes to get money out of an ATM than some of these weak ass texts.It's probably not laziness. They're just being discreet. A lot of guys don't have hobby phones and don't like that kind of stuff. Although there are chicks that I know that straight out tell you they want to get "the bone. " LOL I guess they just have to know you.

Illinois
01-23-17, 20:11
Scrolling through the new backpage has been pretty depressing. Something has to give soon I would think. I'm on the lookout for something new, but I'm sure you all know that. Oh well, enjoy the hunt and be patient I guess.

Rally7
01-30-17, 13:09

It takes more keystrokes to get money out of an ATM than some of these weak ass texts.If a monger doesn't have a dedicated hobby phone, or maybe even if he does. Some people prefer a little discretion.

Scuff
01-30-17, 14:40

It takes more keystrokes to get money out of an ATM than some of these weak ass texts.That is the way their generation communicates in general. Do you expect the typical sugar baby to be a hard working overachiever? Of course I am sure those are out there.

Wyghost
02-14-17, 16:48
Thought I would share with my buddies.

Wbhbdt
02-15-17, 07:26
I've said it before on here. For a city the size of St. Louis to have the type of crime problem it does, it's an indicator that there's corruption in law inforcmement.

And as we mongers know, where there's prostitution, drugs is never far away. It will be interesting to see what else they find as this story develops.

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/14/st-louis-police-launch-internal-affairs-investigation-of-alleged-inappropriate-conduct/

Wyghost
02-15-17, 09:05
I've said it before on here. For a city the size of St. Louis to have the type of crime problem it does, it's an indicator that there's corruption in law inforcmement.

And as we mongers know, where there's prostitution, drugs is never far away. It will be interesting to see what else they find as this story develops.

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/14/st-louis-police-launch-internal-affairs-investigation-of-alleged-inappropriate-conduct/This does happen in all major cities. Easy way for the girls not to go to jail. I have personally seen it in Nashville, and even a few small cities. Police like anybody else are humans, and show me a man who won't go out of his ways to get his kok sucked. All of us are corruptable when it comes to snapper.

Knucklebuck
02-15-17, 11:50

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/14/st-louis-police-launch-internal-affairs-investigation-of-alleged-inappropriate-conduct/Hopefully local media outlets keep track of this story.

Knucklebuck
02-15-17, 11:51
http://article107news.com/valentines-day-ruined-by-fort-bragg-prostitution-sting/

Ryan69
02-16-17, 11:42
So this is a * about the degradation of the hobby in STl and why are the boards so ineffective?

Case in point, the hobby was much stronger and better had better choice's / quality few years back when Hobby Boards were strong!

Obviously infiltrated and a few providers messed that up. For the sake of time I'm sure there are many who know who the provider is.

No need to write a dissertation on the history or who it is I'm referring to now.

The part that's SS STL these days is stuff like a provider who has had 20 iterations and provides so so service and is still getting along as if nothing ever happened.

In fact one board in particular promotes the crap out of her and supports her little hustle, both the board and some white knight's who know her history but still prop her up.

Mongers never learn and keep going for the bait!! SS STL!!

AllNewTome
02-17-17, 09:17
So this is a * about the degradation of the hobby in STl and why are the boards so ineffective?

Case in point, the hobby was much stronger and better had better choice's / quality few years back when Hobby Boards were strong!

Obviously infiltrated and a few providers messed that up. For the sake of time I'm sure there are many who know who the provider is.

No need to write a dissertation on the history or who it is I'm referring to now.

The part that's SS STL these days is stuff like a provider who has had 20 iterations and provides so so service and is still getting along as if nothing ever happened.

In fact one board in particular promotes the crap out of her and supports her little hustle, both the board and some white knight's who know her history but still prop her up.

Mongers never learn and keep going for the bait!! SS STL!!There are at least two that I know of. They must think we're all too stupid to notice beyond a hard on.

ReefGlue
02-17-17, 23:11

Mongers never learn and keep going for the bait!! SS STL!!Who so I don't give them any of my cash?

AllNewTome
02-21-17, 00:35
Any of the bars down in Soulard offer any extra entertaining due to the day besides the painted waitresses at Social House? Where's the best palce to go to get or see some action?

Illinois
02-21-17, 13:08
Check this out.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2017/02/15/ashton-kutcher-human-trafficking-capitol-hill/97943848/

Hojo79
02-21-17, 18:03
Any of the bars down in Soulard offer any extra entertaining due to the day besides the painted waitresses at Social House? Where's the best palce to go to get or see some action?Unfortunately most like not. Or at least nothing organized, but you'll catch the standard occasional flash at Carson's or Johnny's type places. A lot of those places need to bring in non-pro bartenders so they'll sometimes get kinda drunk and carried away. But most of those joints are focusing on volume and moving people throu the line.

The revelers are a different story. It's usually not hard find a gal willing to flash or even leave Soulard with you.

HotDogHallway
02-27-17, 16:24
http://www.xvideos.com/video13866159/escort_april_philipina_irish_seattle

This video had me cracking up!! I know we all been here before. This is your typical backpage girl just cut and paste the provider LOL. Enjoy!

Vaguba
03-07-17, 00:38
I set aside some money every paycheck for this and st louis is the only town where hilariously this money is basically never spent.

In any large city that fund would be depleted as quickly as I want. Only the $400-500+ tier folks here seem to keep their appointments. Everyone just flakes out on you.

Jeffc 574
03-13-17, 16:34
Sorry guys, I'm a newbie. What's WYP and RTP? Thanks!What's Your Price and Rate that. WYP is a meet up site. RTP is a review site that I don't talk about. If someone here says "Lisa" is a fattie and a 3 and RTP says she is an 8. Put your money on the 3.

GoodIsntCheap
03-13-17, 18:03
What's Your Price and Rate that. WYP is a meet up site. RTP is a review site that I don't talk about. If someone here says "Lisa" is a fattie and a 3 and RTP says she is an 8. Put your money on the 3.I'd be interested to find out which reviews of mine are misleading. Thanks in advance.

Here is a sincere person trying to educate himself by asking questions and he's given false opinionated information. RTP is a local review site with much useful information.

Dubberman
03-13-17, 22:35
I'd be interested to find out which reviews of mine are misleading. Thanks in advance.

Here is a sincere person trying to educate himself by asking questions and he's given false opinionated information. RTP is a local review site with much useful information.He didn't specifically say that it's your reviews that were misleading, but I have to agree with him. I've seen girls there that were described as "beautiful and sexy" only to find out that my standards and theirs were very much different. Of course, that doesn't go for every girls there as there are plenty of good ones as well, but still.

STLguy1980
03-14-17, 09:29
I'd be interested to find out which reviews of mine are misleading. Thanks in advance.

Here is a sincere person trying to educate himself by asking questions and he's given false opinionated information. RTP is a local review site with much useful information.I don't think he was pointing at you for a bad review, but the point is valid. There is at least one person we all know on the site who has a magical time with every girl he sees but then followup reviews are all middling on many of the same girls.

Also, to act like the site owner doesn't filter out bad reviews is silly. In fact there was a bad review of Sadie on there Sunday that is mysteriously gone now with no explanation. If there was a dispute over the review, post it all, like has been done in the past. In this case it is suspicious that it is gone now but that is how the site works. I think the comments were valid and letting the guy know what he is getting in to using that site.

Wyghost
03-14-17, 09:54
I don't think he was pointing at you for a bad review, but the point is valid. There is at least one person we all know on the site who has a magical time with every girl he sees but then followup reviews are all middling on many of the same girls.

Also, to act like the site owner doesn't filter out bad reviews is silly. In fact there was a bad review of Sadie on there Sunday that is mysteriously gone now with no explanation. If there was a dispute over the review, post it all, like has been done in the past. In this case it is suspicious that it is gone now but that is how the site works. I think the comments were valid and letting the guy know what he is getting in to using that site.I saw the dissapearing act myself. If a bad review is posted leave it and have responses to it. This is the reason I quit paying for the site, The Holy one is only holy in his view.

Joshstl
03-14-17, 10:00
I don't think he was pointing at you for a bad review, but the point is valid. There is at least one person we all know on the site who has a magical time with every girl he sees but then followup reviews are all middling on many of the same girls.

Also, to act like the site owner doesn't filter out bad reviews is silly. In fact there was a bad review of Sadie on there Sunday that is mysteriously gone now with no explanation. If there was a dispute over the review, post it all, like has been done in the past. In this case it is suspicious that it is gone now but that is how the site works. I think the comments were valid and letting the guy know what he is getting in to using that site.I am a member over at he other board as well. In my experience the reviews are trustworthy. My issues are that I have seen entire threads on girls disappear. That seems wierd to me. Otherwise I like the board.

STLguy1980
03-14-17, 10:21
I saw the dissapearing act myself. If a bad review is posted leave it and have responses to it. This is the reason I quit paying for the site, The Holy one is only holy in his view.It leads to speculation, like we have seen, that he is trading with the girls for preferred treatment on the board. There was a note in there that was important to possible people who want to see her. That she offered bb service to the client. Seems like something she would really want off a board or many other people would be asking for it.

GoodIsntCheap
03-14-17, 11:59
It leads to speculation, like we have seen, that he is trading with the girls for preferred treatment on the board. There was a note in there that was important to possible people who want to see her. That she offered bb service to the client. Seems like something she would really want off a board or many other people would be asking for it.I don't know what that guy does with who, and really don't care. Regardless of what he does, $50/ year is less than a tank of gas. Less than going out to dinner one time. Etc. None of my reviews have ever been edited by that site to give a false sense of character. As well as most of the other active contributors to that site. We would definatly call him out if our reviews were edited. I would still consider the site an asset and worth $50/ year based upon the reputations of the local guys who post reviews there. Interestingly, all the info that is claimed to be removed from there by him is still known among the hobbyist. That re-enforces the importance of communication among everyone. On and off the sites. If you get one piece of information off RTP per year that helps you decide on seeing or not seeing a provider, then you got your money's worth. Anyone who says the site doesn't have enough honest information for that, is just being stubborn.

Member #5366
03-14-17, 14:24

Also, to act like the site owner doesn't filter out bad reviews is silly. In fact there was a bad review of Sadie on there Sunday that is mysteriously gone now with no explanation. If there was a dispute over the review, post it all, like has been done in the past. In this case it is suspicious that it is gone now but that is how the site works. I think the comments were valid and letting the guy know what he is getting in to using that site.I saw the review. It was sn obvious hack job for sole purpose of slamming her. She posted her responce to it, backed by screenshots of his other text / pm to her. Then all taken down after proven it was all bullshit.

That's what happens when it is obviously just a bash review. No need to keep a bullshit post up once refuted.

And. If you have actually known or have ever made a trip to see Sadie, you would know it was BS.
A review thats NOT favorable but done as an actual Review (rip off, clock watcher, hygiene) stay up and in tbe thread.

Provider experience weighs a lot more cred than how many forum post one can complain about.

Beetle01
03-14-17, 17:24
It leads to speculation, like we have seen, that he is trading with the girls for preferred treatment on the board. There was a note in there that was important to possible people who want to see her. That she offered bb service to the client. Seems like something she would really want off a board or many other people would be asking for it.I was one of the people that posted on that very thing on that site and some were saying it was her bf offering that to people on texts not her. Whether or not she offers it now is unknown to me but she did offer it to me herself in person for an upsell not her bf via text. And yes all of it was deleted not left up for people to know about and make their own choices on it.

GoodIsntCheap
03-14-17, 22:49
I was one of the people that posted on that very thing on that site and some were saying it was her bf offering that to people on texts not her. Whether or not she offers it now is unknown to me but she did offer it to me herself in person for an upsell not her bf via text. And yes all of it was deleted not left up for people to know about and make their own choices on it.That's crazy, banging an aledged BBFS, junkie in trade for removing the incriminating reviews. She must have really good dirty pussy. At least he didn't remove all her bad reviews. I certainly would have reposted that review on every other site. I assume he provided an explanation for removing it?

Beetle01
03-15-17, 03:04
That's crazy, banging an aledged BBFS, junkie in trade for removing the incriminating reviews. She must have really good dirty pussy. At least he didn't remove all her bad reviews. I certainly would have reposted that review on every other site. I assume he provided an explanation for removing it?After I thought about it a minute I had my account deleted and all my posts scrubbed when all the crap went down on that site. Then rejoined later but my posts all stayed gone, so I'm not sure about the timeline if the post was under my old handle and got deleted for that reason or if it was under my current handle and he deleted it like the other posts on the subject for w / e reason he deleted them for.

MT314
03-15-17, 13:43
Is this Jenny ad does she not post picis she bigger lady.I agree that Jenny is an awesome provider. She gives a great massage and on the flip. Oh yeah. The more you see her, the better it gets.

MT314.

Ekoe115
03-16-17, 00:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MT314
03-16-17, 05:29
I disagree. I've seen her 3 times now.

I'd guess that YOU are Jenny quite honestly.I'm certainly not Jenny! Feel free to see my comments / posts in Central Florida. I recently moved here from St Charles. Jenny is a very good LMT. If you've seen her that many times, then something made you keep coming back. Maybe she doesn't value your time, or doesn't trust you.

The first time I saw her it was the standard HJ on the flip. After that she has a full menu, minus greek.

There are two Jenny's in that area. I'm referring to the older one. The Jenny I'm talking about has an office on the north side of 70. The other one works from her home. She is on the think side, but by no means fat. I guess as with any provider, YMMV.

MT314.

STLguy1980
03-16-17, 14:12
That's crazy, banging an aledged BBFS, junkie in trade for removing the incriminating reviews. She must have really good dirty pussy. At least he didn't remove all her bad reviews. I certainly would have reposted that review on every other site. I assume he provided an explanation for removing it?You're right, as long as she has been doing this I am sure she has never offered BBFS to anyone. Wait, she has. To me and others because we have seen her multiple times over many years and, for whatever reason, she did on an occasion or two decide it was okay to offer. Or maybe someone offered twice her regular rate and caught her on a good night and she was down for it.

Stl69
03-16-17, 18:47
I'm certainly not Jenny! Feel free to see my comments / posts in Central Florida. I recently moved here from St Charles. Jenny is a very good LMT. If you've seen her that many times, then something made you keep coming back. Maybe she doesn't value your time, or doesn't trust you.

The first time I saw her it was the standard HJ on the flip. After that she has a full menu, minus greek.

There are two Jenny's in that area. I'm referring to the older one. The Jenny I'm talking about has an office on the north side of 70. The other one works from her home. She is on the think side, but by no means fat. I guess as with any provider, YMMV.

MT314.HJ on first visit then full menu minus greek after that? I don't call B. S. on too many posts but I have a hard time believing this report. You say you recently moved here from St. Charles but in another you said you just moved here from Central Florida. There's no St. Charles in Florida so I'm confused. You seem to bounce back and forth with your stories saying you recently moved here then in another that you moved to another state. What's up MT314?

GoodIsntCheap
03-17-17, 00:23
You're right, as long as she has been doing this I am sure she has never offered BBFS to anyone. Wait, she has. To me and others because we have seen her multiple times over many years and, for whatever reason, she did on an occasion or two decide it was okay to offer. Or maybe someone offered twice her regular rate and caught her on a good night and she was down for it.I don't doubt you one bit that she does BBFS. The part I don't understand is that guys will pay extra or seek out a girl to have unprotected sex with. Knowing the chances of STDs are increased. I realize that a girl who presents herself as safe and upscale could easily be dirtier. But who practices unprotected sex with hookers and drug addicts? Idfk.

TexMex1
03-17-17, 00:32
HJ on first visit then full menu minus greek after that? I don't call B. S. on too many posts but I have a hard time believing this report. You say you recently moved here from St. Charles but in another you said you just moved here from Central Florida. There's no St. Charles in Florida so I'm confused. You seem to bounce back and forth with your stories saying you recently moved here then in another that you moved to another state. What's up MT314?What do you have a hard time believing? I've seen Jenny quite a few times and while I don't remember getting offered FS on the 2nd visit I did at least get a BJ on the second visit and CFS offered on the 3rd or 4th time.

STLguy1980
03-17-17, 09:39
I don't doubt you one bit that she does BBFS. The part I don't understand is that guys will pay extra or seek out a girl to have unprotected sex with. Knowing the chances of STDs are increased. I realize that a girl who presents herself as safe and upscale could easily be dirtier. But who practices unprotected sex with hookers and drug addicts? Idfk.I have never taken her up on the offer but there is a whole thread below filled with guys happily announcing they barebacking street walkers so I never underestimate the stupidity of a dude with a hard on.

AllNewTome
03-17-17, 13:06
I have never taken her up on the offer but there is a whole thread below filled with guys happily announcing they barebacking street walkers so I never underestimate the stupidity of a dude with a hard on.Every action has a reaction. Go back to your high school health class basics. Each person that one has sexual intercourse of any fashion (vag, oral, stripper slide or greek) is literally having sex with everyone else that person has ever had any kind of sexual relations with. Man or girl that does or hints at doing anything bare, in writing or up close and personal, risks sharing that vast repertoire with everyone else. Your gym teacher was probably trying to impose this on you from a morality perspective. The principal still stands from a disease perspective. STLguy is right, too many listen to their dick instead of their brain. It keeps lots of divorce lawyers and shrinks in business. This isn't rocket surgery guys.

Wyghost
03-17-17, 13:11
Every action has a reaction. Go back to your high school health class basics. Each person that one has sexual intercourse of any fashion (vag, oral, stripper slide or greek) is literally having sex with everyone else that person has ever had any kind of sexual relations with. Man or girl that does or hints at doing anything bare, in writing or up close and personal, risks sharing that vast repertoire with everyone else. Your gym teacher was probably trying to impose this on you from a morality perspective. The principal still stands from a disease perspective. STLguy is right, too many listen to their dick instead of their brain. It keeps lots of divorce lawyers and shrinks in business. This isn't rocket surgery guys.This not only keeps lawyers and shrinks in business, but mainly doctors. If you are single no need for lawyers unless she says it is yours, shrinks never had a need for, but doctors, most often, and usually from a girls I had a good relationship with, or so I thought, and you did notice I said had.

Ryan69
03-17-17, 13:33
Alena Winters, Ella Rayne recently, past?? Mara Malone and so many can't recall if its actually her. Was told this is the same one that scammed way back when with a big death bed cancer story.

Any facts to this? It seems endemic of both RTP to elevate and protect and just simply what the hobby is here in STL although I'm sure it happens all over.

If in fact its her and its still going on would like to clarify as its so blatent guys as previous posts exclaim "Mongers with hard dicks will do anything" re: BBFS streetwalkers! Geez!!

AllNewTome
03-17-17, 17:40
Alena Winters, Ella Rayne recently, past?? Mara Malone and so many can't recall if its actually her. Was told this is the same one that scammed way back when with a big death bed cancer story.

Any facts to this? It seems endemic of both RTP to elevate and protect and just simply what the hobby is here in STL although I'm sure it happens all over.

If in fact its her and its still going on would like to clarify as its so blatent guys as previous posts exclaim "Mongers with hard dicks will do anything" re: BBFS streetwalkers! Geez!!Says she was outed to her family yet is still Ella Rayne on RTP. Cancer Scam was with her and Mac when she was Eva and then she was Sloane Kennedy because she thought she should be able to get away with it and that no one in the midwest has a memory HAHA. Such bullshit. THe photos are many years old and several reviews called her out on it. The usual white knoghts defended her. Shocking. Someone should post a real, recent pic of her.

AllNewTome
03-17-17, 17:42
This not only keeps lawyers and shrinks in business, but mainly doctors. If you are single no need for lawyers unless she says it is yours, shrinks never had a need for, but doctors, most often, and usually from a girls I had a good relationship with, or so I thought, and you did notice I said had.Lawyer could be for baby daddy or pissed off wife.

GoodIsntCheap
03-18-17, 00:17
Says she was outed to her family yet is still Ella Rayne on RTP. Cancer Scam was with her and Mac when she was Eva and then she was Sloane Kennedy because she thought she should be able to get away with it and that no one in the midwest has a memory HAHA. Such bullshit. THe photos are many years old and several reviews called her out on it. The usual white knoghts defended her. Shocking. Someone should post a real, recent pic of her.I saw her last week. Stayed well over hour. Pics are accurate. Maybe they are old, but she still looks the same. She had the pink in her hair last week. Her body is hard. I gave her a long massage with lotion till her pussy was throbbing and she was grabbing for cock. No rip off whatsoever. People do change when they realize what they are doing doesn't work. I've personally changed my behaviors once I had children and a family who now depends on me. Just because past reviews are negative, doesn't mean current reviews are lies or a product of RTP editing. It's always good to read posters posts also. They have patterns. Like some guys whine about BBFS and drugs, yet all their reviews are of street walkers. Some have many reviews consisting of a couple reviews and a couple hundred pointing out negativity. Keep an open mind and always go with your gut feeling.

AllNewTome
03-18-17, 11:50
I saw her last week. Stayed well over hour. Pics are accurate. Maybe they are old, but she still looks the same. She had the pink in her hair last week. Her body is hard. I gave her a long massage with lotion till her pussy was throbbing and she was grabbing for cock. No rip off whatsoever. People do change when they realize what they are doing doesn't work. I've personally changed my behaviors once I had children and a family who now depends on me. Just because past reviews are negative, doesn't mean current reviews are lies or a product of RTP editing. It's always good to read posters posts also. They have patterns. Like some guys whine about BBFS and drugs, yet all their reviews are of street walkers. Some have many reviews consisting of a couple reviews and a couple hundred pointing out negativity. Keep an open mind and always go with your gut feeling.Why do you accept and support this one who ripped off so many of your brothers as Eva & other IDs? That she is in the same city banging the same crew of guys since the early 2000's, currently advertising on 2 different boards with 2 different names giving some bs family excuse? If true then why is she still using Ella Rayne? She also has current not so hot reviews in this and other cities on other boards. The most glowing ones are from 2 reviewers and the are basically copied from the other. When they review her under a new name it's like they made some 'New" discovery. Maybe it's some misguided monger with two I'd's continuing to white knight for a better deal or who knows what. Writing rave reviews in Stl, Denver and Memphis is really fishy. Ho's change names for family issues but this one is know for scamming by guys still active in this community and then changing and changing again. Someone mentioned Mara Malone. Must have missed that one. She claimed to be 31-33 on E C C I E in 2010,34 on E are O S in 2016. She's early to late 40's if she's a day. Some info still on GBN too (in 2011 someone inquired if SK was EllaRaine, before she was EllaRayne). Almost acceptable that they lie about age and use old pics. Leopards don't change their age spots. LaurenLeigh and MostlyNormal called her out on several boards. She has previously changed names because of scaming with others that have moved on to AZ. Maybe she should have gone there too. If those who lie for a living and those who literally 'lie' with them can't be up front with each other where is this illusion of 'safety' these boards are supposed to help with? She should be shunnedas a lesson to others not to try the same shit. It's not like there aren't plentry of others to take her place.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=107798

From 10-06-10 on this board.

Guys, keep your eyes out for the arrival of 'Miss Sloane Kennedy' from St. Louis on October 11. Here's her Esc*urlreplacement2} page:

http://www.escorts.com/member/2753224/MissSloaneKennedy

I didn't know at first, but Sloane is a well-known NO SHOW in the Memphis area. I may be one of the Memphis area's dumbest hobbyists, as she has stood me up twice now.

After the first no show, Sloane went on and on about how sorry she was and would love to make it up to me. So I took a chance and rescheduled for her next visit to Memphis. I let her know that I'd be driving a fair distance to see her, and to please let me know if she couldn't keep our appt. For any reason.

She emailed me the hotel address the night before, never contacted me to cancel, but did not answer her phone or return my calls when I arrived. Shortly thereafter, her Esc*urlreplacement3} schedule changed, with the Memphis dates removed.

I thought I oughta let why'all know. PM me if you have questions. When I visit Chicago, I'm sure I'll look to you guys for help.

Book Sloane Kennedy at your own risk.

SouthernCEO.

GoodIsntCheap
03-18-17, 14:12
I saw her last week. Stayed well over hour. Pics are accurate. Maybe they are old, but she still looks the same. She had the pink in her hair last week. Her body is hard. I gave her a long massage with lotion till her pussy was throbbing and she was grabbing for cock. No rip off whatsoever. People do change when they realize what they are doing doesn't work. I've personally changed my behaviors once I had children and a family who now depends on me. Just because past reviews are negative, doesn't mean current reviews are lies or a product of RTP editing. It's always good to read posters posts also. They have patterns. Like some guys whine about BBFS and drugs, yet all their reviews are of street walkers. Some have many reviews consisting of a couple reviews and a couple hundred pointing out negativity. Keep an open mind and always go with your gut feeling.Believe it or not, I do have an explanation. When I first saw Ella a couple years ago, she was going by another name that hasn't even been mentioned here, yet. I had about 3 great visits with her, and then she disappeared. When she resurfaced I started talking to her and realized it was the same girl I had seen a few times. About the same time I read about this whole history she has. Since I had already been communicating with her and I had good history with her, I went ahead and saw her again. I guess I was lucky I didn't get ripped off. I've had bad experiences with girls in the past that have good reviews now. So what should I do? 1- let it go and let guys continue to see her and enjoy theirselves, or 2- keep bringing up the past and try and discourage people from seeing them?

AllNewTome
03-19-17, 00:37
Believe it or not, I do have an explanation. When I first saw Ella a couple years ago, she was going by another name that hasn't even been mentioned here, yet. I had about 3 great visits with her, and then she disappeared. When she resurfaced I started talking to her and realized it was the same girl I had seen a few times. About the same time I read about this whole history she has. Since I had already been communicating with her and I had good history with her, I went ahead and saw her again. I guess I was lucky I didn't get ripped off. I've had bad experiences with girls in the past that have good reviews now. So what should I do? 1- let it go and let guys continue to see her and enjoy theirselves, or 2- keep bringing up the past and try and discourage people from seeing them?Mara Malone? Sloane Kennedy? Ella Raine? Eva? Curious now, must have missed one or two or more.

Maybe post that you know her to previously be a scammer but that you had no issues. Others are still posting issues with her. Why did Alexa Rayne drop her as a doubles partner and then bring someone else here with her?

GoodIsntCheap
03-19-17, 02:19
Mara Malone? Sloane Kennedy? Ella Raine? Eva? Curious now, must have missed one or two or more.

Maybe post that you know her to previously be a scammer but that you had no issues. Others are still posting issues with her. Why did Alexa Rayne drop her as a doubles partner and then bring someone else here with her?I could post that, but since she didn't scam me, I'd be lying if I said I know her to previously be a scammer. I know that others say she was a scammer, it's kinda like beating a dead horse. I don't know nothing about her other than she looks good, fucks good, sucks good, and is relaxing to be with for an hour. And she has never ripped me off. She has actually done the opposite of ripped me off since she has given me over an hours worth of pussy for an hours rate. It sounds like you're a little jealous or obsessed with her. It appears you know more about every provider than anyone else. Again, I was just posting what my experiences have been with her one hour at a time. I have no reason to lie. I don't know her on a personal level, I'm just sharing my experiences with guys who might currently be interested in seeing her. Just trying to help, not bring of someone's past and make their life any harder.

Thank you.

Jannisary
03-19-17, 10:20
Says she was outed to her family yet is still Ella Rayne on RTP. .. blah blah blah.. obsessive shit.

Why do you accept and support this one who ... blah blah blah obsessive shit

Mara Malone? Sloane Kennedy? Ella Raine? Eva? Curious now, must have missed one or two or more. ... blah blah blah blah obsessive shit...

A quick search of your posting history shows plenty of negative and inflammatory posts against 2 providers Ella Rayne and Destiny Monroe and a bunch of other posts about shit that happened years ago. Are you stuck in the past or something or what? That was mostly a rhetorical question because most of the guys on here realized that about you quite awhile ago.

You come on here and critique other guys' choices of companions and other guys' reviews but where exactly are yours? Other than your misogynistic stuck in the past drivel, what exactly have your contributed around here?

It is not the S T L A S P girls' fault you ruined your life chasing paid pussy and now are all wigged out and pissed off at the girls about it.

What does it matter that Ella is using 2 different names? She's been open about it on RTP. Maybe she figured keeping the old name there would be less confusing to the guys there and that they'd figure it out anyway and talk or there be confusion if she switched. Hell, or maybe when she decided to come start working in St. Louis again she just decided to stop worrying about the family busybodies and do what works for her. Here's something to ponder, she's thinking about changing everything back to Ella because she likes that name better. What are you going to say if she does that? That she is trying hide again? LOL.

I reviewed her under my handle Jannisary. That's my handle whether its on here, RTP, ECCIE, GBN * ERAPS, STLHOBBY, * TER, TBD, TNA, and probably others I've forgotten about. I've reviewed street girls, massage girls, under the radar girls, strippers, and escorts and I stand behind what I've written whether it is posted here or somewhere else. Jannisary for better or worse and NO other.

So again, you like to come on here to bash girls and critique the choices and reviews that other mongers make but where exactly are your reviews? Are you even a monger anymore or are you just dying in the past?

The shit you bring up about Eva happened 8 years ago. EIGHT years ago! I took a major hit in that myself but I wound up giving her another chance. That was my choice and it was a choice that many other guys made as well. We're all adults and we all make our own choices of whether to patronize a provider again or not. Some guys decide to give a girl another chance or two, other guys decide to move on and not have any more to do with the provider, and then there are guys like you. Filled with hate and bitterness, unable to forgive, unable to move on, just stuck to stew in their anger and hate.

What's more pathetic the guys who forgive or the guys who are miserable and stuck in their anger and hate? If I ever get as jaded and miserable as you come off I swear to God I'll blow my fucking brains out or hang myself in the middle of an eastside strip club.

The NCNS post on here you crudely copied about Sloane was 6 years ago. I'm not going make excuses for her for either situation but I know she regrets the former and I really have no idea what happened with the later in Memphis but I know it happened over SIX years ago. I'd forgotten about that post but the date on it doesn't lie. Hell, maybe she had a bad date before him, maybe she got a better offer, maybe she had an anxiety attack and went home; I don't know and really don't care because it was over SIX years ago.

And just for clarification, I've never reviewed her in Memphis. I've spent time with her in St. Louis, Denver, Nashville, Chicago, and a few other places but I've never spent time in Memphis with her or any other provider.

And for further clarification her current pictures on EROS, ECCIE, P411, and RTP are current and accurate. Yes, there is one guy on ECCIE who feels differently but he's mistaken and I'm not going to bother guessing why or question his motivations. I've seen her, I've seen the pictures, and I've seen the unblurred full size pictures and they are accurate. As much as that galls you, and as much as you'd like to believe she's aged horribly in the years since you used to bang her regularly, the truth is she's just as beautiful as those pictures show her.

You're so desparate to show Ella in a bad light you're even grasping at straws with your questioning of why she is no longer doing doubles with Alexa though you have NO idea why they stopped.

So in summation. You're obsessed. You're obsessed with Ella and Destiny, you're obsessed with the past. You're angry, hateful, and miserable spewing forth the same type of misogynistic hateful crap you used to spew in the PAST on stlhobby under a different name.

Oh, and where are your current reviews and reports again?

You beat the dead horse of Eva and you try to regularly OUT Destiny Monroe by posting information leading to her real identity. Hell, you did OUT Destiny by sending me and probably others that link to her arrest report through the private message system here. You post stuff alluding to the personal information of providers from the past like Abra, Sadie, Jordan, etc. You critique other guys on the personal choices they make and the reviews they post. From what I can tell, that is what you do. You live dying in the past, throwing around info from the past, and grinding your axe on things that happened in the past.

Who's pathetic?

I think that's obvious to most guys here.

Jannisary.

AllNewTome
03-19-17, 14:06
Hope it doesn't bite you or anyone else back.

AsssMasher
03-19-17, 14:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Since you permanently banned me from yours I'm doing the same for you here.

A2

AllNewTome
03-19-17, 22:02
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/who-gets-the-security-in-st-louis-surveillance-cameras-mostly/article_61f366bb-9d94-531f-bff0-f0c7b34581c8.html

EddieBoy1
03-26-17, 20:47
http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-mar-25th-2017-calla-day-spa/22106333

This could be interesting.

Downyonder
03-27-17, 18:44
http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-mar-25th-2017-calla-day-spa/22106333

This could be interesting.They are legit. Several people from here have been there.

Wyghost
05-23-17, 16:12
If you want to know when I am in your town, just keep and open eye. I wear my official hat.

Illinois
06-01-17, 12:30
Recap, we will all wait patiently for your full report!

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fart-sniffing/26535913

OldMongrel
06-01-17, 12:49

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fart-sniffing/26535913Wish I hadn't clicked on it. What's been seen (read) CANNOT BE UNSEEN (UNREAD).

QueNine
06-01-17, 13:52
Wish I hadn't clicked on it. What's been seen (read) CANNOT BE UNSEEN (UNREAD).I'm just here for the incoming YouTube clip.

Recapacitar
06-02-17, 16:38

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fart-sniffing/26535913LOL. I won't be making a report on this one. Ever. LOL.

Illinois
06-07-17, 00:54
Glad they got this guy! I bet this changes things around here. Maybe not. Time will tell.

http://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/news/crime/childs-body-found-in-centreville-garage-connected-to-sex-trafficking-arrest-in-las-vegas/63-446237372

Recapacitar
06-08-17, 20:18
So there is this chick that some of you have seen that doesn't take references in order to see her. Like who in the hell wouldn't take references from established providers in the area! Since no one has objected, she thinks that this is acceptable. What she requires in a picture of your wang next to your pinky finger. Guess what? I'm not sending that shiaat! So as a special request, would one of you pervs please send me one of your pics so that I can bang this chick or send me a link to a place where I can copy one of these pics. Thank you.

Illinois
06-08-17, 21:06
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.

Wyghost
06-08-17, 21:10
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.Now my friend tell us, you drank the whiskey, so she looked good after you gave her the $10. Proud of you, we will have to meet at Blondies, but looks like July before I get back to town.

JbstLou
06-08-17, 21:14
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.Outstanding dude! I agree, we should all meet at Blondies and see if we can lower the bar. I say $10 and a 6-pack of PBR should be next goal.

Fire1234
06-08-17, 23:34
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.Was this actually at Blondies? And what kind of whiskey was it?

Illinois
06-09-17, 09:50
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.You guys are hilarious, I love it! The whisky was Canadian Mist. And no, it was not at Blondies. Although, I did go to Blondies aftereards for a few hours. LOL, I love that damn place!

Wyghost
06-09-17, 19:34
You guys are hilarious, I love it! The whisky was Canadian Mist. And no, it was not at Blondies. Although, I did go to Blondies aftereards for a few hours. LOL, I love that damn place!Had you drank the bottle of whiskey, you would not have been able to drive to Blondies. We will meet there in July, should be in town for a few days.

HesDeadJim
06-11-17, 02:45
We know you like white guys.

We know you like older men.

This is not a shock to anyone.

Of course you skills are "jaw dropping", just like every other girl placing ads.

Thanks for putting 10,000 emoticons in your ad, it really helped make your ad stand out as I find emoticons irresistibly erotic.

No darling, it not suspicious at all that you only include extreme closeup pics of your cleavage and face.

Ok just had to vent after subjecting myself to 15 min of reading BP ads and significant other would probably have had a few questions had I yelled them out loud.

HesDeadJim
06-11-17, 02:52
I nailed a girl for a bottle of cheap whiskey and $10 today. That was a first for me. Does that get me a level up or something? LOL.OR...... reached a new low, depending on how you perceive things LOL.

Personally my record stands at nailing both a mother AND daughter, same night, both at the same strip club (yes, here in STL). Was a technical benchmark as I did not know until AFTER the second interlude that they were related. The hilarious (morbid humor) part is that I began to suspect it because they both performed eerily similar to each other, bartender confirmed my suspicion.

Rally7
06-11-17, 14:15

Of course you skills are "jaw dropping", just like every other girl placing ads.

Thanks for putting 10,000 emoticons in your ad, it really helped make your ad stand out as I find emoticons irresistibly erotic.

No darling, it not suspicious at all that you only include extreme closeup pics of your cleavage and face.

Ok just had to vent after subjecting myself to 15 min of reading BP ads and significant other would probably have had a few questions had I yelled them out loud.Of course you're new in town. We totally haven't seen that exact ad for the previous two weeks!

Do you really think it's a good idea to advertise your ass as "juicy" or "dripping"? Yuck!

Additionally, if you don't want random texts, include the following in your ad:

A) general location.

B) rates.

C) availability.

D) age.

E) other common stuff we might want to know (friend available? Outcalls? Car fun? Etc.).

QueNine
06-11-17, 14:27
Or when the ad says back by popular demand, yet there is zero info, nor had the person seemingly ever been here before.

Wyghost
06-11-17, 19:50
OR...... reached a new low, depending on how you perceive things LOL.

Personally my record stands at nailing both a mother AND daughter, same night, both at the same strip club (yes, here in STL). Was a technical benchmark as I did not know until AFTER the second interlude that they were related. The hilarious (morbid humor) part is that I began to suspect it because they both performed eerily similar to each other, bartender confirmed my suspicion.So you could be a dad and grandad all within 9 months.

Jeffc 574
06-12-17, 11:14
And Grand Openings don't last a year.

Ok just had to vent after subjecting myself to 15 min of reading BP ads and significant other would probably have had a few questions had I yelled them out loud.

Fire1234
06-12-17, 18:06
Stl mugshots is finally updating again. Unless I was just clicking on an old link somehow. Anyway, saw three familiar faces on there today! All with the same charge. Possession of a controlled substance excluding marijuana. None of them looked good either. They were - "Shannon", "Camden", and "Nikki / Andrea"-from bridgeton who doesn't post much anymore.

SlimShady100
06-13-17, 11:23
Oh well, you guys keep their dealers living large.

DeadDead22
06-22-17, 18:54
And with that, I'm officially retiring from the hobby. It's. Even fun. But time to move on. Peace, why'all.

LloydXmas
06-25-17, 13:37
And with that, I'm officially retiring from the hobby. It's. Even fun. But time to move on. Peace, why'all.It's not a hobby, it's an addiction. Golf is a hobby, and I did quit golf. Only to use the golf funds on hobby pussy.

Nobody on either side of the hobby just quits. Dudes do it till they can't get off anymore (then many / most of them keep going in other forms of fetishes like golden showers, etc). Most dudes just come back (or never leave) with another username. Anonymity has its privileges.

The chicks never get past the easy money if they can get away with it. It's ALWAYS their escape mechanism from a money jam right up till the day nobody will pay for their ass anymore. Then they "manage" or "mentor" if at all possible.

Short of extreme therapy, I don't believe anyone ever quits.

But I do hope that you're re successful in quitting. I rooting for ya.

I know I could buy a nice boat if it did quit. But I prefer 22 yr old pussy over an awesome boat.

Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Lloyd.

Turbodood
06-26-17, 16:01
See the surprised look on Joe's face? Joe replied to a CL ad wanting name, phone number, pictures of face and junk, and a description of what he wanted to to to her in the FIRST email. Don't be like Joe. Don't reply to ads anywhere from anonymous people wanting personal information that can be used to entrap and prosecute you. Joe is dumb, and is now in jail.

It says multi-jurisdictional FBI task force with the STL county popo.

Don't be like Joe.

https://www.facebook.com/StLouisCountyPolice/photos/a.122113751140743.16423.122091914476260/1616985644986872/?type=3&theater
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Wbhbdt
06-26-17, 21:08
It's not a hobby, it's an addiction. Golf is a hobby, and I did quit golf. Only to use the golf funds on hobby pussy.

Nobody on either side of the hobby just quits. Dudes do it till they can't get off anymore (then many / most of them keep going in other forms of fetishes like golden showers, etc). Most dudes just come back (or never leave) with another username. Anonymity has its privileges.

The chicks never get past the easy money if they can get away with it. It's ALWAYS their escape mechanism from a money jam right up till the day nobody will pay for their ass anymore. Then they "manage" or "mentor" if at all possible.

Short of extreme therapy, I don't believe anyone ever quits.

But I do hope that you're re successful in quitting. I rooting for ya.

I know I could buy a nice boat if it did quit. But I prefer 22 yr old pussy over an awesome boat.

Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Lloyd.Well said. Sound like you're speaking from experience. I'd personally like to quit however I've found myself continually modifying what I do to reduce my risk. Meaning I have too much to lose, to have my face plastered across the news for buying a piece of ass. So I quit picking up street walkers and and a couple years ago I stopped seeing CL and back page girls. It became way to risky.

What I've learned is ho's of a feather flock together. I have utrs introduce me to other friends of theirs. Give them a few bucks for the referral and I'm off to the races. I guess,
instead of quitting, I'm phasing out. Hopefully this is the last leg of a very long, fun, yet risky "sex addiction".

Badboy2
06-27-17, 17:14
Well said. Sound like you're speaking from experience. I'd personally like to quit however I've found myself continually modifying what I do to reduce my risk. Meaning I have too much to lose, to have my face plastered across the news for buying a piece of ass. So I quit picking up street walkers and and a couple years ago I stopped seeing CL and back page girls. It became way to risky.

What I've learned is ho's of a feather flock together. I have utrs introduce me to other friends of theirs. Give them a few bucks for the referral and I'm off to the races. I guess,
instead of quitting, I'm phasing out. Hopefully this is the last leg of a very long, fun, yet risky "sex addiction".Agreed, less risk taken on part also. I look at BP, but I don't trust nothing on there. Never cared for dealing with streetwalkers, but give big props to those who have the balls to take a chance. I just enjoy reading the forum. Now its UTRs and strip club takeout, who turn into UTRs.

AllNewTome
06-30-17, 11:09
Traveling soon, was researching on Indiana Board. Interesting what is out there about former STL icon Abra Abby Amour or AA as she was known to the brethren in the Prickyard. At $4 XX a pop (or maybe two at that price) she apparently did well amassing a retirerment fund. Too bad she didn't get off the thousands of times her customers did I guess they all fake it just like they make up stories about car accidents, name changes, sick mothers and police raiding their homes.

Knucklebuck
07-07-17, 10:24
Wondering if all the feeds go here: https://goo.gl/CywxkP.

Wbhbdt
07-09-17, 23:20
Shhhh. Be vedy, vedy quiet. Oderwise the powice will find out where the stweet walkers are and the hourly hotels we take them to. (In my Elmer Fudd voice) 😂.

Its hilarious when I hear a guy act like picking up a hooker is some stealth, G-14 classified operation.

QueNine
07-11-17, 09:57
People are so fucking lazy and ignorant these days. If you PM me a stupid fucking question I will not answer it. If you have no posts I will not share info with you. Sorry but it's not worth the time and effort.

There is a little box that says "search" and wait for it, there is even a drop down arrow for an "advanced search". One step further, use the search engine duck duck go. Duck duck go minimizes the risk of protecting your history.

Carry on.

Wyghost
07-26-17, 06:35
Just got an invite to attend one of their events. Guess I will miss it, cost more for a chair at a table then I pay for pu $$why on the open market. Must have been for paying for the site twice in a year. For 40 Dollies will give me a chair, and yes once in a while cheaper then 40, and I let the girls speak into the dicktaphone.